Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Amazing Pan-Sensei wrote:

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan didn't seem to take any of Inna's words to heart, as he just laid down and didn't really answer for a few minutes. He just rested his head, he didn't want to do anything, not now, too tired. Too lazy "Its not under my control... I'm too used to my lifestyle now... I have no regards for any sort of human life... I kill without even thinking. I can care about people.. sure... but I'll take a life without thinking... and trust me, for every person I care for, I've killed about a dozen people..." he replied to her, turning his back on the Russian.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna sighed, Zombie's mind didn't seem like it was gonna change any time soon. What could she possibly do. anyway? If he had his mind set on thinking he couldn't change, maybe she should just let him. Or maybe people just couldn't change, and she needed to accept that. Maybe the hope that people could change was what kept her from killing people herself.

"Well...you are theenkeeng about eet now."

Was all she could say, leaning against the frame that connected Zombie's bunk to the one on top and lifting the flask to her lips. She hesitated for a second, wondering if she really believed that anyone in this prison could be saved. Without wanting to think about it any further, she took a drink and looked at Nathan's back, which was now turned to her.

He could change...to some extent.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You wanna know why I came here...?" Nathan asked, out of the blue "The Ranked Assassins are a little too into the major leagues to be caught and sent into this prison... I got myself in here for a few jobs..." he told Inna, casually and in a tired voice "And I could leave at any time I wanted... I have the connections... well.. if I didn't have a bomb in my head. I took a job from someone I knew have my ranking passed to someone else... so she can be tracked. I didn't mind... there's no real difference between 10 and 9... I get money either way... anyways I took the job and did it, but I have another job. I need to find my bosses' sister... she's somewhere in this prison." he told her, rolling back over to face Inna.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

Inna looked up as Nathan asked whether she'd like to know why he was here. She remained silent, knowing he'd go on if she didn't interrupt, and listened as he spoke. She had guessed that he had come here for a job, though when she first met him she thought he could be incompetent enough to get caught, but giving someone his rank and searching for someone wasn't what she had expected.

"Ah...have you made any...how you say? Progress..?"

She asked half-heartedly, wondering when he could have found time to search for this sister if he had been doing work for the Suicide Squad and working on other jobs while he was here. But what she most wanted to know was who had hired him to do all that stuff, and why. She knew he was in Task Force 0 because Charles had called him, but was Charles responsible for his other jobs in the prison as well? When Nathan turned to face her, she asked what was actually on her mind.

"...Who sent you here een the first place, Comrade?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

"No... haven't made any progress... I got stuck withing for the old fart... but I figured I'd find the sister... eventually... its a big city but I seem to be meeting a lotta people anyways..." he replied to Inna, standing up off of the bed and facing Inna "Sorry... can't sa who hired me. It comes with the job. I can get myself killed for shit like that. Hilariously enough, my father would probably be the one hired to do that- heh..." Nathan moved his hand through his hair, giving Inna a nervous smile "Shit... nothing is going on... I don't know what to do to even pass the time..."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Inna groaned, glaring at Zombie for a moment before accepting that she wasn't going to get that information out of him. At least not right now.

"..Fine."

She readjusted herself on the bed because she didn't want to stand..then realized that sitting on the lower bunk meant being at eye-level with naked-Zombie parts that she didn't need to be at eye-level with, and stood up too, masking her awkwardness with a nervous smile of her own. Except she couldn't keep that up for long, so she just went back to serious-face.

"Da. Ees Charles not goeeng to speak to us about...what happened een the...streepper place?"

Speaking of stripper place, she still hadn't questioned anyone on why the people initially sent to the Playboy Mansion had been dressed...strangely.

"And...why were you weareeng a dress...?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie gave Inna a nervous smile when she groaned and gave him a look for not telling her his client, there wasn't anything he could do about that, he'd get 'fired' in a heartbeat. Inna got up for some reason, no idea why, but then she asked about the stripper place "Hey... don't look at me... I was there and I still have no idea what happened..." mostly because he was focused on killing one guy and was knocked out before anything else went down "Aaaaaand sometimes I wear dresses. Yeah. Well- now I do. Jasper gave it to me. GENDER ROLES GIRL DON'T JUDGE ME!" he shook his fist at her "You're just jealous you don't look as pretty in a dress-"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Boy43_zps6a03c158

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had laid in his bed, staring at the wall and very much acting like he'd fallen asleep- but he hadn't fallen asleep at all. He'd just been laying there, listening- and though he hadn't wanted to say anything before, when he heard his name, he shifted slightly. "...You're welcome, and... That's debatable, Zombie..." he commented, glancing over his shoulder- but of course, with his mask on. And it seemed that was all he was going to comment on, about whether Zombie actually looked prettier in that dress, because the next thing he did was go back to how he'd been laying before, seemingly ignoring them both.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Inna just arched an eyebrow at Zombie as he seemed to go back to being regular-weird, not super-depressed-weird. That was probably an improvement.

"I do not...wear dresses.."

She commented, then tensed immediately as she heard someone else speaking. She seemed to have temporarily forgotten that other people also existed in the task force, and immediately assumed she was being spied on or about to be attacked...then she realized it was Jasper. Still sorta unnerving that he'd been listening in...but better than what she had expected.

"...Ah..hello."

That, along with a stiff nod, seemed to be all that she could say to the masked man before he went back to his original position.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:46 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie looked at Inna in confusion whens he said she didn't wear dresses "Aren't you wearing a dress right now...?" he asked, looking down at her skirt, flipping it up to check if it was real "Yeop- totes a dress-" then Jasper spoke. Woah. Nathan did NOT KNOW he was here. The guy was like a ghost, and Zombie was actually frozen with fear when he heard Jasper's voice, because he didnt' know the guy was even in the room "Woah- hey there Jasper- when did you get here...?" he asked nervously, actually, Zombie was kind of scared that Jasper was constantly watching him all the time, from the ceiling, from the trees, from his socks.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:02 am

After Jasper turned away, Inna looked back at Zombie, trying to pick the conversation up where it had been left off.

"Skirt are not dresses. Skirts are skirts. Dresses are dresses."

She explained very helpfully. Evidently she knew a lot about this subject and could discuss it in depth.

"I theenk."

She looked over at Jasper again, wondering if she should be inviting him into the conversation somehow. How did one go about inviting people into conversations... She didn't know, so she found it best to stick to talking to Zombie, he'd know what to do. He did the social thing sometimes.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:56 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Boy43_zps6a03c158

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper noticed the somewhat uncomfortable tones in both Inna's and Zombie's voices, quickly realizing that they had forgotten he had been there the entire time. He sighed a bit, rolling onto his stomach and resting his head on his arms listlessly, despite the fresh stab of pain the new position brought to his shoulder. "Been here the whole time... You just didn't notice," he responded, noticing that they both seemed pretty awkward with the realization he was there. Quietly, he sat up, making a face at the fact that blood had soaked through his clean shirt, before climbing to his feet and stretching. "Don't worry though- I'm smart enough to know when I'm not wanted. I'll leave you two alone now and you can pretend I was never hear in the first place- seems to be a common practice, really." The white haired male's tone was bitter, clearly not the happiest as he started to head for the door, not even sure where he would go- he wasn't going to go to the medbay, that was for sure, and he had overheard Rommel mentioning the danger room to Smile... so unless he left the walls entirely, there was nowhere else for him to run off to. That fact had him pausing in the doorway, trying to think of where he might be able to go without leaving- he didn't know if Charles wanted them to stick around or not, and he hardly wanted to be gone if the man needed them there... But he was in no mood to deal with people.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:17 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie suddenly burst out with a smile to Inna when she started talking about skirts and dresses "Well SOOOOORRY- my only usual experience with them is women taking them off- and sometimes men-" he said that last bit a lot quicker, though it was still audible "Soooo if you say its a skirt, you're gonna have to maybe... take off your clothes? I'll know its not a dress if you do that. Yeah~" Zombie oh-so subtly smiled at Inna, attempting to be seductive. But then Jasper started speaking again- which really upset Zombie. Mostly because Jasper was guilting him into oblivion at the moment. Well that killed the mood, Zombie was SO sure he would get laid with that one! Zombie pouted before letting out a sigh "No Jasper- it's not like that-" he spoke, though he sounded somewhat agitated as he spoke to the masked man.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 am

Inna looked at Zombie, eyebrows raised, as he started talking about his undressing of men and women...She didn't need to hear that. Ever.

"Well-"

He suggested the thing.

"Nyet."

The answer came almost before Nathan was done suggesting it, though she smiled the smallest bit through her scowl, cause if he was doing the thing that meant he was better than before. That was good. If he was doing the social thing, he could talk Jasper out of his bad mood! Except when Jasper spoke up again, it most certainly was not to do the social thing.. She waited for Zombie to say something because he was closer to Jasper anyway, and now Jasper had stopped by the door so maybe he'd listen...but Zombie sucked at saying things.

"Jasper, nyet, just...stay..?"

Not that she was much better...but she tried. She had no idea how to handle this situation.. So she took a quick swig from her flask, hoping that the alcohol would make it better magically..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:34 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper was still trying to think of where he could go instead of just an empty hallway when he heard Zombie responding, his lip curling a little with disbelief- but of course, that was hidden. So was the way he bit his lip as he heard Inna speaking too, but he turned his head slightly as if considering... before cursing to himself quietly as he turned around, trying to seem reluctant as he walked over and just sort of plopped down on the floor somewhat nearby the other two. He was quiet a moment, not really sure what to say- before a soft sigh could be heard, and he rested his head on his knees. "... S-sorry--" he seemed to flinch a bit as his voice cracked, but his expression couldn't really be seen thanks to his mask, so he knew it was unlikely either of them would realize why... Unless he was just that obvious, which he didn't much doubt at this point. Pain and frustration had put him past the point of really having a good control on his emotions anymore.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Jo52_zpseb9f965e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo had taken the time to snoop around the Walls some, locating another Paladin-issued top like she had been wearing earlier-- and holding one of those as she came rushing into the Barracks-- pulling her arms through the openings of said top. "Hey, g--" She froze, the first thing she saw having been naked Zombie-- which made her frown, and drop her shoulders in what looked like disappointment. "...Man, every time---" She moved toward her bunk as she spoke, reaching up for the bag she`d taken from Carrion land. She burrowed through it`s contents for a moment, before retrieving several grenades and clipping them in an organized line on her belt. "Guys, we`re heading over to the Black Market real quick to take territory, alright--? Try to get ready quickly- I wanna mobilize before someone else gets the same idea. That`s how the Germans got fucked in World War One- the Russians mobilized too quickly, and the French didn`t surrender in like two seconds for once, fun fact--" She rambled on, her nerves prominent in her tone-- she wasn`t sure what had her so unhinged, but she knew paying it any mind wouldn`t help her any more. Ignoring problems and getting drunk over them were the only things that fixed things. Yeah! She dropped the towel from it`s position over her empty eye socket, which still bled-- that was annoying. Instead of working to really fix the issue- Jo bandaged the wound, and put her eye patch on over it, continuing to speak as she did. "At least, I think it was World War One-- hey, everyone knows about the war starting, right? We`re making the first move, technically-- at least, if no one else is making a move right now--" Vulture Team could be making a move. Vulture Team could be at the Black Market right now.
How quickly would Charles change his mind on their alliance if her friends stood in Paladin`s way--?
She froze again for an instant- before forcing a strained, clearly nervous smile onto her features, and looking around the room quite haphazardly. "Where`s everyone else?" Come to think of it, she hadn`t seen Emilia in a while-- had she died?
Jo`s smile grew a bit more strained- without awaiting an answer, she began walking out of the barracks-- but stopped, apparently just having taken note of Jasper sitting on the floor near Zombie and Inna. Her smile lost a bit of it`s rather unsettling qualities as she hurried over, offering her hand to the silverette. "Hi- why`d you change? Why`re you on the floor-? Where`s everyone else again...?" Jo seemed unusually jittery- and it wasn`t clear why. Her breathing had quickened, and her pupil dilated just slightly-- but, she kept her smile, determined to ignore her physical reaction to her own mental strain as best she could.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan took a moment from his pouting to look at Inna, arching an eyebrow to her after her response to him "One of these days I'm going to hear you say the word 'yes'..." it was always nyet with her, he was sure she thought his actual name was nyet. That wouldn't surprise him, because he heard that more than 'oh-so-smart-amazing-and-sexy-Zombie/Nathan'. So he could only assume she was sadly confused. But he didn't have the time to correct her anyways, he looked back to Jasper "What's-" before he could even finish, there came in Jo, along with any enjoyment or happiness that he may have had in the situation. Hearing her speak, he looked over to Inna "I'm going to need another drink..." He went over to Inna's vodka and took a big gulp. Nope, not gonna deal with Jo. After she was done, Nathan raised his hand "Does this mean I have to get clothes...?" he asked, since going out into the black market while it was snowing naked probably wasn't a good idea "I think I'm feeling sick- stomach ache- can I skip today?"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Thanks you Malena..." Emilia's voice could be heard from a distance and out from the door behind Jo the red head could be seen coming in with Malena supporting her. Emilia looked around the room tiredly, but she was firmly hanging onto her blueprints. "Jo... How did your mission go? Well?" Emilia asked with a pant, "I'm just going to work..." Though Emilia didn't look ready to get to work. The woman looked awful, like she had been near an explosions without her armor. Singed a couple of places, broken arm, slightly burned hair with bandages over her head. The works.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper continued to simply sit there on the floor, even as Jo walked in- he listened, but didn't comment, not particularly wanting to have to get up. It was hard enough for him to keep his shoulders from showing any sort of tremble, to keep from making any noise- nobody could see anything, if he could just keep those two reactions from showing, nobody would know... He didn't need to appear weak. Show weakness in No Man's Land and you're dead in an hour. When Jo suddenly appeared in front of him though, offering him a hand and asking him questions, he knew he couldn't just ignore her anymore- slowly, he reached up with his good arm to take her hand, climbing to his feet listlessly before looking away, trying to calm down so he could answer her without his voice sounding off. "Blood on the thing- no reason to stay in it... Was on the floor because they told me not to leave, guess it was a good thing too- and... Rommel and Smile went to the danger room..." Although his voice seemed to be fairly normal now, there was a distinct lack of emotion- the only indication of any sort of feeling was a tiny quaver when he first started talking, but he'd quickly forced himself to sound as normal as he could manage- which didn't sound normal at all, but he couldn't pull off anything better at the moment. They had shit to do, anyways- he had no doubt any oddness would just be brushed off as nothing important just so they could go take the black market. Which... Jo seemed nervous about, but he didn't say anything, simply moving to go to the door- though he hesitated just inside, waiting for the others. Surely they could pick up Smile and Rommel on the way... he didn't want to have to stay there any longer than needed, not when he was afraid someone would actually start questioning him more intensively.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."
-------------------------------------

Lukas quietly slipped back into the main barracks room, taking note of the fact that so many people were in there. Had something happened...? It always seemed like he and Rommel were out and about elsewhere when things happened...that couldn't be good for the others' opinions of them...
Either way, he made his way into the room, trying to attract as little attention to himself as possible, then went over to his bed and sat down on it, shifting his bag's position on top of the bed a bit. He had kind of been hoping that not this many people would be in here...he still wasn't good with large groups...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 am

Inna smirked at Zombie's pout, shrugging and seeming pretty confident that she'd win this challenge the assassin proposed. She nodded as Jasper came to sit close to her and Zombie, that was progress, probably. Once he spoke, however, she frowned, noticing something off...why was he apologizing? And what exactly was that off-thing she was noticing in his voice? She didn't understand emotions too well, but she was perceptive enough to realize that something wasn't right with Jasper, and it hadn't been right for a while now..

"I-"

Before she could attempt (and probably fail miserably) to talk to Jasper, Jo came in. She had important things to say, so the Russian looked at the bluenette and listened attentively, letting Zombie take her vodka, cause alcohol was important. Okay so Black Market raid was happening. Also a mini history lesson, that was cool. She could deal with that, probably...the stitched-up wound in her side from Dianhua's attack still hurt, but she'd be fine. Jasper also answered Jo on the whole "where is everyone", so she remained quiet, simply nodding to show that she understood what needed to be done and shooting a small scowl at Zombie as he attempted to get out of the mission. She observed as Emilia and Smile arrived, and put her coat and hat on, ready to go.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo perked some as she heard Emilia`s voice resounding up from the hallways- feeling a rush of relief flood over her. That was a good sign, yes-- good sign.
As the redhead walked on in, however, she earned a somewhat concerned look from the bluenette, who took in her form and quickly deduced that she had taken part in some sort of battle while the Playboy Mansion mission had been in play. Either that- or she`d been tinkering with some particularly dangerous machinery. Jo noted that when they actually did leave for the Black Market seize, it might be a better idea to ask Emilia to stick around the Walls, considering her condition-- but before she could ponder on that some more, Emilia asked how the mission had went. Jo paused, considering the situation-- except, her pause lingered on some more than necessary. She seemed to blank out for a moment- then she spoke, in a tone all too obvious at attempting to hide her real feelings over the ordeal. "Horribly! Kraven came back from the dead-- we failed. But, hey-- we`ll fix it... we always do..." Her voice lowered into a murmur, her sight dropping to the floor indecisively. "...Yeah..."
She seemed to have, at least momentary, forgotten about the fact that her and Emilia were not actually in the best place socially right now-- which showed in her words. So many other things had happened since then... it was easy to forget something that had been so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Right now- she had to focus on the task at hand. She was getting too riled up over fixable things-- she just had to calm down, breathe slower... For a moment, she struggled to remember something Ivy had told her a while back about calming down, figuring that would help-- something about hands and tummies, it had seemed like some sort of exercise-- but, she couldn`t remember it too well...
Jo redirected her attention to Jasper for now as he responded- frowning at him, too. She could tell something was wrong... but, at the same time- she wasn`t sure if it was something she could publicly address right now. "...Thanks-" She murmured after a bit, unsure of how to respond to that-- she did sort of want to keep pressing their friendship-in-the-making forward, so-- in an attempt at offering some form of comfort, she placed a hand on his shoulder, gently patting the area and offering a sympathetic smile. She wanted him to know that she knew something was up-- at the very least. She could get to that later, though- when they weren`t on a supposed time limit to take the Black Market for their own...
And, yeah-- it was time to deal with Zombie now. She released Jasper, sloooowly turning over on her heel to the ranked assassin, her eye narrowed and her lips twitched downward into a thin line. "Stomach ache, huh?" She said, voice sounding more like a tired sigh than anything-- then, without another word, she reached up to her bunk--- and proceeded to pull a revolver from her bag, holding that for a moment. She licked her lips somewhat lecherously, then flicked off the safety, and aimed directly at Nathan with an outstretched arm-- grinning. "Y`know, I usually kill my footmen who had stomach aches-- no use to me anymore, yeah? I`m no doctor or anythin`- but, I`m pretty sure that stomach ache of yours is pretty terminal. Wanna join those footmen, Nathan--"  
That was around the time Smile came on back- Jo didn`t falter her aim or sight as she addressed the German. "Hey, Smile--" Right- she couldn`t do the German thing well... but, hey- she could try! Again! "You... waren... m-met dem Hund, ja? ...Rommel--? He still over there--?" Jo didn`t bother looking over at Smile as she addressed him- considering she was doing very important aiming guns at Zombie things. Team bonding at it`s finest!
"I gotta talk to everyone before we move out..." She paused for a beat, still glaring down Zombie. "I-Ich muss... auf alle... sprachen...? Yeah-"

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan groaned, loudly "uGGGGGGHHHHH....hhHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG...!!!" Zombie then flopped to the floor and crawled under his bunk bed, only to return with a new set of clothes. Apparently Zombie had a ton of clothes hidden away under a bed, because that was really the only explanation for how and why Zombie would spontaneously emerge from under a bed with a full set of clothes. Hoping back on his feet, Zombie took a step forward, before his eyes went wide with revelation. He had forgotten something. Nathan fell back on the floor and grabbed something from under the bed. He pulled out a hat from right under it and placed it upon his head proudly tilting the rim of the hat over his face "Hey! HEY GUYS GUESS WHO I AM YEAH-!" Nathan then cleared his throat before saying "hEHEH- MEEP MEEP! BOOBIES!" in a grumbled, raspy voice.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 14 Emilia20

"What?! That shit head is back?" Emilia asked with her eyes going wide. "Well... Next time... I don't know how my mission went seeing how I had to blow myself up to kill the little crapsicles... I swear if they're alive I'm going to behead them... Because that was my favorite suit I had to sacrifice, but no matter..." Emilia said as she looked at the other people in the room. "You all look like you've been through a brawl at a strip club... Nathan especially." Emilia said picking something out of the air at random given to how Nathan was naked. "Huh... I don't know... That green haired guy from the family?" Emilia took a guess because of the hat before hearing that Jo was going somewhere. "Where are you going?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper glanced over when someone else walked in, noticing Smile- and he was tempted to correct himself and tell Jo that now it was only Rommel who wasn't with them but she seemed to notice just fine on her own. In fact, she even appeared to try comforting him- meaning she was being pretty observant, at least he thought, even though she seemed nervous... Though he had to struggle to keep from shying away from the simple touch on his shoulder, and he looked away after noticing her faint smile, he did appreciate it, and he didn't pull away until she let go of him on her own. At that point, he silently moved to sit next to Smile on his bed, not really saying much- just sitting down and reaching his fingers up to his bad shoulder, sighing a bit as he waited for Jo to either start talking or tell someone to fetch Rommel- he could always go do that anyways, but... He didn't particularly want to get up at the moment. Besides, seeing Zombie threatened was something he could draw at least a bit of sadistic pleasure from... but only a little. He wasn't even in the mood to appreciate the blonde's outfit, and that was saying something.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next