Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Empty Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Charles Paladin COULD have commissioned a room for every member of his team, but he had to make budget cuts, so instead they just share a barracks together like everyone else. However, these living quarters are also in a much better state than the others in the base, to say nothing of the technology. The bathrooms are clean, there is a huge television screen, and enough free space to probably fit another six people living here. Also there are cameras everywhere.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel arrived in the barracks, looking at all the things to look at.
"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" Rommel grinned and walked around a little. "This is awesome!" he walked around a little, and went to claim his bed. "STAKED!" he said, flopping on it and laying down. "You know, that Paladin dude knows how to make ya comfortable....WHERE DA WOMAN AT?!" he yelled, now bored. "Is there like...a punching bag or something...eh fuck it...T.V." he went to the TV and started to watch sports. Mmmmm....mindless wrestling. Rommel's favorite. He kicked off his boots and started to watch. He was obviously making himself at home.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile had been just about to enter the barracks, when suddenly he heard Rommel's rather loud shout of 'WHERE DA WOMEN AT?!' and paused at the doorframe, having been about to go inside. He sighed softly, murmuring quietly to himself under his breath,
"Sie können dies tun...einfach niemanden erstochen...alles wird gut..." He took a deep breath, then stepped into the door--and the first thing he saw was mindless wrestling blaring from the TV. Oh. Well. That was a thing.
Looking none-too-impressed, he walked past the TV area, heading to where the beds were. He saw that one of the beds already had things on it, meanng that it must be the one that was picked out by that man watching wrestling over there...
Smile pointedly headed to another one of the bunk beds entirely, promptly tossing his small bag up onto the top bunk. He kind of glanced back over at the door, wishing that others would come in...he could tell already that he probably wasn't going to like the calico-haired wrestling fan...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia marched through the doorway, closed her eyes and sighed. She was angry... She was furious... Emilia was downright infuriated. Her whole life had changed basically, and she was working UNDER a man. The red head rubbed her temple, but stopped when she remembered the bomb that was there. She didn't want to set it off so she stopped the rubbing and looked around. Her ears were assaulted by the voices of men... Fighting each other on the tv. She saw TWO MALES sitting around doing nothing. Figures. And she was in charge of this lot? Not only that but there was one bathroom and no privacy from these males. If any had decided to get funny with her she had no way of stopping it unless she slept lightly. "Alrighty then..." Emilia said, and wondered if this was really all of her team or were there more? Didn't matter, what matters is this--"Turn that shit off." Emilia finally said as she couldn't take it anymore. She hates wrestling.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:50 pm

Inna Dragovich

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Inna10

Inna saw a redhead with an angry vibe coming in and immediately thought about how she did not want to be here. People. She did not liek dealing with them, no... Inna slowed her pace, trying to stretch out the moments of peace she had.

It is for Papa...it is worth it...

She told herself, then took a deep breath and came in, hands in her pockets, surveying her surroundings. Cameras. That was the first thing she noticed. She didn't particularly like that...but she could deal with it. It seemed other people had also arrived so something was gonna have to be done...Her idea: try to sneak by unnoticed as the redhead spoke to the others. Inna quietly walked towards an empty bed, holding her gun close, avoiding eye contact...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel heard 'turn that shit off' and his woman senses were going crazy. He turned and saw Emilia and had to fight to not get a boner.
"Hello Nurse!" he said, getting up, sort of towering over her. "You're different from the girl I saw in the file...but your better." he grinned. He was looked at her...and then her boobs...then her hips, and legs, and then boobs again. She was fiiiiiiine. "Names Rommel, wanna blow me?" he asked, bluntly, completely serious. He noticed Inna, and took note of her, but right now, redhead with boobs.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile kind of just looked over at Rommel, a visage of sheer disgust across his face as he heard what the man had said to the redhead that he'd apparently just met. Okay. Definitely avoiding that one. Definitely. He sighed, and decided that he wasn't going to get involved in that conversation. Ever. At all. Nope--
As he saw Inna approaching the beds, which he was near already anyway (since he hadn't wanted to get anywhere near that calico-bear of a man--) and gave her a nod in recognition, which he hoped could pass for a greeting. She actually seemed tolerable. Maybe this wouldn't turn out so bad after all...hopefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:00 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia's HATE senses were tingling and she was trying so hard knock to deck this man in the face. Much like him scanning her boobs, hips, legs, Emilia was looking straight at Rommels vitals areas. 'No one said that ALL of them had to be alive right?' Emilia thought, "I'm not Hello Nurse. That was Mocha Deren. I'm Emilia Melchiot that Valkyrie." Emilia said when she heard Rommel. Sure the man was taller then her but she had reach given to her lance. "My pleasure." Emilia responded to the blow me part by punching the man in the stomach. "And by blowing you you mean giving a severe blow to your stomach." She said as she heard some foot steps. "I know your there... I'm not commanding officer for nothing..." Emilia said, though the foot steps were soft Emilia could hear it due to paranoia of back attacks.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:00 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Boy36_zps6c27b209

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper hummed a little under his breath as he finally wandered into the room they were all apparently supposed to be sharing, his eyes quickly taking in the people there the instant he stepped in. Rommel. Lukas, aka Smile. The Valkyrie, also known as Emilia. Inna Dragovich... He knew almost everything about them in an instant, thanks to the access he had to Paladin's files. Yet he'd already gone over much of their data, and considering he'd at least seen some of them around before... he had first had experience with how they all acted. Nodding a little to Smile, the male slid his hands into his pockets and approached the German, wanting to watch the scene that was sure to erupt. It should be quite entertaining... Especially given the two who were largely involved. Rommel might not have realized who Emilia was- but he did. And he was grinning in entertainment as he stood aside and waited for the fireworks. "This should be good..." And apparently, he was right! Emilia went ahead and punched Rommel for what he'd said, earning a short laugh and a small round of applause from Jasper, from his place at the edge of the room.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 am

Inna Dragovich

Inna could hear Rommel and Emilia's conversation, but she was not particularly interested, so she just set her stuff on a bed. Then Smile nodded at her. That was the kind of greeting she liked: short, silent, not imposing. She liked him already. Not that she'd show it. But she nodded back at him, feeling like there was some sort of silent agreement that they were cool with each other now... Then Emilia. Wow...

"I...was not challengeeng your authoreety."

She said somewhat coldly

"Just...getteeng a bed."

Then there was another guy that came in too, he had that mask thing going on. Inna would not look away from Emilia until she had been answered, but she noted the man's presence. She figured she's be standing there a while, seeing that Emilia was like...fighting that other guy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:25 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel laughed and took the punch, stumbling a bit. He kept laughing.
"Oh god, you're HILARIOUS!" he said to Emilia. "I like girls hard to get...makes me excited." he grinned, and went to turn off the TV. He got his boots and put them by his bed, winking at Inna in the process. "So, is this the whole group? Shit." he said, sitting down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:31 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Oh--Inna returned his nod. That was good--yeah, he was pretty sure that he was going to be okay with her--
As Jasper walked over towards them, Smile nodded to him, too--he remembered this guy. They'd met once. And he was actually kind of okay with him--though he didn't really remember why--but he was just going to go with his first instinct and still be okay with him, he guessed--
As Rommel asked if this was the whole group, Smile's eyes looked across the room, counting the people...no, this wasn't everyone. Hadn't Charles mentioned bringing in more? This couldn't be everyone...still, he didn't want to draw the ogre's attention...so he remained quiet. Instead, he leaned back against the pillar holding up the top bunk of the bunk bed he was standing near, really hoping that he wasn't going to be drawn into actually talking... Conversation wasn't usually his thing...and when it was, it was only with certain people...there were many people that Smile simply didn't like. And he made it a point to not talk to them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Oh God your one of of THOSE." Emilia said as she rubbed her head. "I wasn't suggesting you were. I just said that for two reasons. One my brain just went into attack mode, and I was getting ready for an assault. Two to make HIM know who he's dealing with... " Emilia said, as she looked back at Rommel. "No this isn't everyone. We have I believe one more unless something changed..." Emilia took a look at her team. "Alright... I'm guessing everyone knows who everyone else is?" Emilia asked trying to ease up her posture but it was hard. She didn't want to be here. She didn't even think that she might like anyone here, even the girls. And that was saying something. "If not, I'm Emilia if you haven't heard." Emilia said as she decided to stay standing. She wasn't... Comfortable enough.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:42 am

Inna Dragovich

Inna just...shrugged. She wasn't sure what to say to Emilia now..But oh god was that a wink from Rommel? Oh, that was a thing? What did that even mean? She had been...just away from civilization from so long that she wasn't used to human interaction...and what winks meant.

"O.K."

She said simply, then nodded at Jasper, since she hadn't done that before. Now she just looked and listened as Emilia spoke. They were missing someone...okay. Inna was just thinking about how they were all master criminals...and she was gonna help them. But it was for Papa. That was all that mattered.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Paladi11

Charles Paladin
__________________________________________________________________________________________

On the way to the barracks, Charles had some of the guards give Josephine some prison garbs "It's hardly acceptable for a lady to keep dressed like that... especially at this time of the year- have these-" hopefully the zipper would work this time. How Charles despaired over the broken zippers, it had kept him awake for several nights, to be thinking that somewhere out there his work places didn't have EVERYTHING IN PERFECT ORDER. Charles began to get rather agitated, but then he calmed down "Right- ahem... let's go-" he spoke as he walked into the barracks, trying to keep his professional composure with a calm smile "Greetings everyone... good news... the team leader has finally signed up. Many of you may know her as The Boss... though I believe that term has grown outdated as of late... Josephine... meet Task Force 0- though recently they've been calling themselves the Suicide Squad."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Boy36_zps6c27b209

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

"There's two more," Jasper corrected them quietly, though he was grinning beneath his mask. Not... that anyone could really tell. "A guy and a girl..." He didn't mention any more, shrugging before turning to examine the bed situation. "Ah- lets see... Who wants a bunk mate?" Still grinning, he nodded in return to Inna's acknowledgement before he went and plopped down on the bed beneath Smile's, instantly crossing his arms behind his head. "... 'Ey Smile- I'll pay you if you switch bunks with me-" Nobody wanted the bottom bunks. Nobody who was afraid of being attacked, anyways. And then Charles walked in with Jo, and Jasper promptly sat up again- so quickly, in fact, that he smacked his head on the bottom of the bed above him. "Ow, shit that hurt...!" Pouting, he reached up a hand to rub his head, but turned his attention to the pair who had just entered, watching with interest. "Nice to meet you," he called after a moment, waving a little since... his grin was sort of behind the mask. Yeah, that got annoying sometimes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:31 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I got this bed." he said, sitting on the far bottom bunk. "I can share tho with a girl if you want, I mean, it's all good." he had the biggest grin ever. "Well, when are the others coming and shit? I mean, I just wanna see the boo-" Charles walked in. "Pallydude ehhhh!" and then he said a girls name. "Sexy...I bet she's got a cute ass butt!" he said, laughing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The moment Emilia heard Charles her calmer face turned into a scowl. She turned back to Charles and then her face paled. "J-Jo..." Emilia said unable to breath for a moment. No way! He got Jo too!? It was nice and yet bad to see a familiar face. Nice because she had someone to connect to, bad because now they're going to suffer with her. Most of these people were probably suffering, but it was different when you knew the person. " "Charles..." Emilia said, but there was nothing more. Nothing came to mind as she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Never mind..." Normally she would chew him out, but it would do no good at the present situation. Plus bomb in her head. "Hold your tongue!" Emilia commanded to Rommel when she heard his comment.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:38 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, the zipper broke.
Jo had been fiddling with it the entire walk back to the barracks at Charles` side, but... that---kinda didn`t end well. She didn`t seem to mind much. Occasionally gliding her fingertips over the new eye patch to examine it`s materials, she stuck the other hand deep into her pockets and followed Charles along, stopping at times to glance at Paladin guards they passed. A few smiled at her, offering a feint sense of reconciliation-- some grimaced. Eventually, the hallway leading to the barracks became relevant. She wasn`t sure if she really wanted to say anything to anyone... but, Charles went ahead and introduced her before she even had a chance to walk in the room. She stood in the doorway, looking up at him curiously-- before glancing back to the super criminals before her.

"Suicide squad?" Jo echoed, the smallest bit of a smile pulling at her lips. "That`s definetely a good sign..." Naturally, she still wanted to gauge someone`s eyes out. But-- first impressions were kind of a thing. Not that she cared. Pfft. "Uh-- hey. I`m Jo. Just Jo... my mom died in the middle of naming me..." Nice ice breaker, she mentally commented. "Yeah--uh, I`m the leader and shit, I guess--" Suddenly, the other part of what Charles said hit her. The Boss. Probably grew outdated. Especially since that particular code name had been immortalized as the leader of Vulture Team. Oh. ".... Yeah. That bunk taken--?" She pointed to the top bunk in question--and only now noted Emilia, whom she smiled at. If Charles wasn`t standing right there, she`d full on glomp the redhead--- but, he was. So. There.

She looked at Jasper next when the male spoke to her, smiling a bit. Admittedly-- the gas mask automatically earned him points with Jo. Which, she noted---was---kind of weird to say-- "Likewise," She responded pleasantly, and just so happened to hear Rommel say a thing---which---made her---a bit uncomfortable---she was sort of used to dealing with his kind, seeing how she came from Scarlet City and such. But---suddenly she was just... really uncomfortable--- maybe it was the broken zipper---? But, Emilia also said a thing, so that---made her feel better, at least.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:48 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile had been about to at least try to reply to Jasper--but then Charles did a thing. And then Jo came in, and honestly--Smile couldn't really bring himself to really care very much? But hey leader--
He was...honestly a bit underwhelmed by her introduction. Sighing, he looked towards the back of the room. And the others had already started arguing over her...This was going to be a long day...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:49 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Paladi11

Charles Paladin

So Charles never looked back, thus never realizing that Jo's zipper had broken. He kept his (probably fake) smile as Jo and The Squad introduced themselves "There we go... I'm sure you'll all get along fine... Josephine is in charge, with Emilia as the co-leader... since the two are already accustomed to working together I figured that would be for the better. Since they're both veterans from Vulture Team they know how to work together with other Super Criminals... so learn from them. Respect them. And don't make any enemies... though I presume you already know that ru-" and then he noticed the broken zipper. Charles suddenly twitched, his eyes dilating. He wanted to explode, to just yell and throw things and rage. The man cleared his throat then calmly spoke "Ahem... excuse me..." and then he simply walked out, he needed to relieve his stress.
(EXIT)

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I make noooo promises..." he approached Jo, and inspected her. "Okay...I can work wit this...at least she has nice tits." he said, bluntly. He went back to his bunk. "If you don't know, names Rommel. I have a large dick, nice to meet you." he said, and grinned from cheek to cheek.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:00 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Damn it Rommel! Leave unnecessary details out! Espcially details that are small and meaningless." Emilia hissed, and she meant to say that way to insult him before looking back to Jo and walking up to her. "Well now it makes sense why I was given Commanding Officer Title." Emilia said before she noticed the zipper. "Right..." Emilia took off her cloak and gave it to Jo. "Use this please... The least I can do before I can... Make the proper adjustments." Emilia said as she kept her face up to look at Jo. She noticed that Jo was missing an eye again... Emilia could fix that if she got the proper tools. Like she did for Bunny.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So now only one member of the Suicide Squad as missing, or is he!? Over all the recent yelling, nobody had really realized that one of the showers was on in the bathroom. And soon enough the shower was over "Ahhh! That was gweat! It's been such a fucking long time since I managed to get a nice hot showah in this shithole!" this would be a familiar voice to Jo. Zombie walked right out of the shower- wearing absolutely nothing- only to immediately run into a bunch of people "Oh- well shit- when did this cwowd build up...?" Zombie asked, not really looking very bothered standing around naked "So- is this the whole team- wow- I thought I'd know some of yous guys-" and then he saw Jo "Oh there's one!" he pointed right to her, a big smile on her face "How's yous eye doing!? Hahahahahaha-!"

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:11 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo listened to Charles with a rather bored expression--- she didn`t like that word. Super criminals. Her gaze snapped back over to him as this---oddly violent aura suddenly began to exude off him, peaking Jo`s curiosity. "Something wro--?" Then he kinda just left. Alright. Now, her attention full-on turned to Emilia, with an expectant look on her face---when Rommel happened first---Jo kind of just looked at him as he inspected her. And then he said a thing--causing the bluenette to cross her arms over her chest almost protectively, grimacing in response and turning away a tad. "...Nice to know..." Then Emilia said another thing that made her smile a bit. A strained, sad excuse for a smile. Then she offered her the cloak--"Oh--thanks!" She wrapped it around her shoulders, her smile steadily becoming a bit more genuine. At least it wasn`t so cold in here anymore! With Emilia here, she really felt rather uplifted--even if she hadn`t really looked at much of the other team members yet; knowing one person in here really did help...!

But then Zombie.
"NO." She kind of just up and punched him in the face. Hard. Jo was having none of this.  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next