Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Okay...that happened...someone say something about getting drunk? Not going to say no to that." Rommel laughed, and looked around at the others. Weren't they missing someone? "Is Jo still not back? Duh fuck is she doing?" he asked, scratching his head.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 E3e234f2273db518b3fcbd502ff648e838062f9a_zps72e8319f

Malena wasn't fazed by the aggression around her, and watched wordlessly as the horny one and Smile came back in. When Emilia left, Malena was about to say something to her, but decided to let the lady nap in peace, and THEN pester her about the flying suit. As Inna brought out the alcohol, Malena studied the small girl, right until Inna had taken her swig. She ended up making eye contact with Inna.
The way Malena saw it, this was a test, and she had two options, respectfully decline or drink. This was coming from a girl who for the first 20 years of her life, every option was a test and every question a trick question. She approached Inna, then sat opposite of her, next to Zombie. She looked at him and nodded, just as Inna had done to her earlier, then looked at the bottles. Its not like she was sheltered or anything, drinking just didn't fit in her schedule back home. She took a bottle and, as she had observed Ricardo, a lab technician, do once, she took two small gulps, then set the bottle down. As the liquid fire passed down her throat, she fought the urge to make a face. Malena then looked up at Inna and Zombie, searching their faces for approval.

[/quote]

Last edited by Colorful Columbina on Tue May 27, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper only grunted in reply to Smile's words, his eyes flicking back to glare at him, and the rest of those in the barracks, before he headed out, ignoring the sound of Smile following along after him.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 28, 2014 11:24 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna smirked at Zombie's statement, scoffing and saying

"Eet es not my fault you are a...weakleeng."

Then Jasper and Smile left, and the Russian stopped herself from frowning slightly, since she may or may not have hoped that they'd do this together. Oh well, she just shrugged and drank again to emphasize her point that Zombie was weak. Yeah. Malena joined in, which Inna approved of but did not show. The girl's evident search for approval sort of confused her... Why did she care?

"Name?"

She asked gruffly, looking at the newcomer suspiciously, as she did to all people she didn't know. She still gave that look to some of the other Suicide Squad members, and all those she encountered out of the HQ.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Wed May 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 E3e234f2273db518b3fcbd502ff648e838062f9a_zps72e8319f

Malena smiled at Inna.

"Malena Lezaeta."

She stated, looked at Inna as if to say, 'and you?'and as no one had called her an inexperienced moron, she took another gulp of the bottle. Was it not working? She didn't feel anything yet. Again, she suppressed the instinct to make a face.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 3:15 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Wow10

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan rose an eyebrow to Inna "Weak...?" he muttered to her, giving her an expression that just screamed 'really?'. That was uncalled for... oh well, more drinking. Zombie almost immediately gulped down an entire bottle. Just like that, it was all gone. It became painfully obvious that Nathan DEFINITELY had a load on his back, because he almost immediately started sobbing, falling on top of Inna as she conversed with Malena "WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO KILL ALL OF THEM I JUST KNOW IT! iT'S A SAD SAD WORLD! THAT'S IT! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! AND.... DEAD! AND...." Nathan's sobbing intensified, before he immediately took another bottle and began to gulp it down "I- I- BASFILERNFILERNFIUERNFBLXWNXLEW!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

"Inna Dragovich."

The Russian stated simply taking another drink before looking back at Zombie, her eyebrows shooting up as she saw him guzzling booze like there was no tomorrow. That wasn't regular drinking, that was SAD drinking. She should probably have noticed that he wasn't okay before... She HAD noticed, but...it was Inna. Now it seemed to pose a more tangible problem, so she scooted closer to the assassin, patting his shoulder lightly, looking extremely awkward.

"I do not theenk that ees a good-"

Zombie was sobbing. Inna could not deal. Her whole body tensed more than when surrounded by strangers in Carrion Land; apparently being faced with extreme emotions was more dangerous than a bunch of deadly assassins.

"I- Ah-"

She stuttered, absolutely helpless in the face of Zombie's despair. For a few terrifying seconds, she was paralyzed, staring at her team mate's breakdown with wide eyes. Then Nathan was drinking again: alcoholism she could deal with. So she focused on that rather than the emotional cause of the alcohol-abuse going on before her.

"Nyet."

She said gruffly, taking the bottle from Zombie's hands and giving him her hat to play with instead. That should keep him entertained! Inna strategically avoided the whole 'we're gonna kill them, it's a sad world, etc' speech, pretending it just hadn't happened. That would solve it, obviously.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel started to find some booze and sat with the others.
"You guys yellin bout what now?" he asked, starting to drink. "I'm a little confused and stuff."

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Nathan Crockett
Nathan continued to sob grossly on Inna, it intensified by the second, if he didn't stop then Inna would soon be sitting in a puddle of Zombie's tears. He was about to take another swig, but then suddenly Inna took his bottle "Wuh-!?" what, no alcohol!? THAT WAS NOT GOOD- Nathan's tears only grew worse, like taking a bottle from a baby. But then, oh hey hat. Zombie just kinda stared at it for a bit as it was handed to him. Really... it kind of did work. It stopped his crying, though that was probably because Nathan was so damned confused as to why Inna just handed him her hat out of nowhere.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Inna really needed Zombie to stop doing the crying thing. She looked up at Rommel and shrugged, she was really just as lost as he was.

"I really do not know.. He just-"

AH YES the sobbing ceased momentarily, and she quickly pet Nathan's head to try and keep it that way. Petting was something people did to calm other people down, right? She was pretty sure there was something about that in some sort of human-relations textbook somewhere.

"Da, the hat ees...hatty."

She really sucked at his comforting thing. Regardless, she offered Nathan a sheepish smile.

"Better?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 11:51 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Pffft....ppfft...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Rommel just couldn't help but laugh at the two. "Holy shit, that's fucking priceless, like actually, HAAAA!" he drank more. "Zombie, why the shit are you cryin? Today was a fucking good day I thought. Fuckin lighten UP!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Nathan Crockett
Nathan stared at the hat for a bit, just... awkwardly looking at it, before he suddenly threw it back at Inna and grabbed another bottle, aggressively gulping down as much of it as possible "I DO WHAT I WANT SHUT UP!" he yelled as he tried his best to get as drunk as possible. The more intoxicated the better, after drinking an entire bottle at an INCREDIBLE dangerous speed which was most likely going to make him puke, Zombie immediately went to grab another one, the guy was going to intoxicate himself to death "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING-!"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am

Inna really couldn't help but agree with Rommel, the crying and emotions were a bit much. Then again, she always felt like emotions were a bit much. She was glad that Zombie had been perplexed enough by her hat to keep quiet...but the silence was broken too soon, feeling the bottle she had confiscated be ripped from her hands. He drank so rapidly that the bottle was gone before she could even react, but when he reached for the next one, she promptly blocked the path of his arm, grabbing it and twisting it behind his back before pinning him to the floor, chest-down.

"I said...nyet."

She grumbled, still holding Nathan's arm and using her leg to push away all the other bottles. Sitting on his back, she leaned forwards to she could see the assassin's face, then sighed as if preparing herself, before finally asking what she had been hoping she wouldn't need to get into.

"What...ees wrong?"

Inna was genuinely worried about Zombie, but she had no idea how to properly propel that feeling onto him, so she sounded more frustrated than concerned. The uncomfortable expression on her face didn't help either.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 am

Nathan Crockett
Nathan grumbled something about [Censored] before he went to grab a new bottle, only for Inna to suddenly get the blonde into a hold. The assassin quickly succumbed to the hold, having little to no experience at dealing with this type of thing, before yelling "Hey! Get off! I'm supposed to be on top!" in a drunken fit. He started to try and move, which only caused him more pain, so that was a bad idea "I- baaaaah-" Nathan suddenly just let his face fall against the floor as Inna tried to speak with him. Nathan only lifted back his head a few seconds after Inna asked what was wrong "Just let me drink- or have sex- yeah that would be cool too. Those are pretty good at helping you forget things-" he muttered in a dull, drunk voice.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Inna looked confused at the [Censored] muttering, but that didn't stop her from pinning Zombie down and trying to force feelings out of him.

"On...top..?"

She didn't get what that was supposed to mean, but waved the comment off because it was important to make Nathan better. Probably. The pause between her question and the assassin's answer made her worry that maybe she had accidentally knocked him out...so she sort of shook him a bit, and let a relieved sigh out when he finally spoke.

"Nyet. No more dreenk."

Wow, she never thought she'd say that. Obviously she also thought drinking was the best was to get over things, but she was starting to realize that maybe there WAS such a thing as too much alcohol in distressing moments. Sex, however, not so much.

"...Or sex. Just...tell me why you are...sad?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:45 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I'll take that." he took the bottle from Zombie and proceeded to chug the entire thing. He laughed and then looked at Inna and Zombie. "Yikes, this is getting tense. We should ask that i-maybe I shouldn't say that, nevermind, We need Jo...or Jasper...they'll have sex with him right? Or the new girl! New girl, will you have sex with Nathan and get him to shut up?" he asked her, kind of out of the blue.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:07 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

Wei was escorted into the room by his assigned 'doctor'. It seems the man was still unaware of his surroundings as he was assisted to his own bed. A single clipboard was held firmly at the side of the man. The doctor direct his sight beyond that of the Squad members. Their abilities almost sent he doctor in panic for a moment, they were not as--malleable as Wei was.
Wei's newly bandaged face seemed....softer. Less than a skeletal form than it once was. Whatever the doctors had done to him, his face was somewhat given back...not entirely though. One could still see the burn scars strewn about his visage.

The Clone was led to his bed where he silently sat. His back has still bleeding a tad. Hurt like hell too. Not a single eye he bore drew upon any of his members. Before the doctor left he gave Wei the clipboard with quick smug and arrogance--tossing it into his abdomen.
"Was that all bad Mr. Wei, I forgot to get you a lolly--so I hope this reading will do you well." He spoke with poison. Wei groaned and snarled
"I'll bite you damned throat out..." He said as if reciting it from a memory . "Like fresh produce....I'll make bludwurst out of you.." He mumbled.

The Clone laid on his sheets with a bit of anger and tiredness weighing his body down. 'Soon, not even a minute....My heart will command me to walk..' The half conscious man spoke. He mumbled gibberish "Chefs....Rabbits....Snakes....I hate em all...." from then on until a quick silence--staring at the ceiling waiting for some rest that would never come. The doctor left the room, giving now the joy of handling the him to them

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan being Nathan, he wasn't going to listen to Inna "SHUDDUP! JUST GET OFF OF ME SO I CAN BE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE!" then Rommel's suggest "I like his idea better! Except no Jo- ew- no!" Nathan could not express his hatred for Jo, she was not someone he wanted to know better "Keep me away from that hag-" Zombie tried to rise up, he tried his best to get the large Russian off of him, but to no avail. He was just too small, on the other hand the Russian was probably going to crush him under her weight at this rate. This continued until Charles entered the room. The suited man walked in, no-nonsense attitude and all, barking out "ATTENTION!" loud enough to make everyone in the room jump. Charles looked to Inna and Zombie with an expression of disgust "WHAT are you two doing...? Nevermind, I don't want to know- keep that behavior OUT of the public eye. Disgusting animals." he spoke down to them in such a scathing tone you'd think the two would catch fire from his words "Now..." Charles walked over to the other side of the barracks, before turning to look to who was there "I expect Jo to be back immediately. And I want one of you to go get Smile and Jasper... another task is at hand men... one of MUCH greater significance than your previous missions..."
__________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:30 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel looked at Charles and nodded.
"Yeah hey, we don't know where they went. I'll go get them if you could tell me where they are...and stuff." Rommel said, taking another drink. "Jasper was being kind of a little bitch when he left, so yeah, Iunno what to think of that and shit. Yeah."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

Malena was staring wide eyed at Nathan while he was throwing what, in Malena's eyes, was a huge temper tantrum. She looked at Rommel when he asked her to have sex with Nathan, and not being sure if he was joking or not, was prepared to slap him. Buuut she was drunk, and simply crossed her arms and gave the evil.

"New girl will do no such thing!"

She hissed, but then started giggling.

"I'm- hil- ari- ous!"

She managed to get out, but she put her hand over her mouth when Charles came in and calmed herself down. New mission, yes, this is exactly what she'd been waiting for. She stood, and stumbled a bit, but steadied herself, and faced Charles, waiting to hear what else he has to say.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 pm

"Nyet."

If Zombie wasn't gonna cooperate, Inna was just gonna sit on him. Forever. Until she crushed him, which seemed to be coming up pretty soon. She opened her mouth to try and coax information out of the assassin one more time, when Charles' voice pierced her ears, making her roll right off of Nathan and into a defensive combat position...until she registered that it was Charles.

"Eet ees not what eet-"

He wasn't giving her a chance to explain the situation, was he? It was best not to risk head-explosion by interrupting Paladin any further, she figured, so she stood up straight once more, sort of lightly kicking Zombie so he'd get up, and listened to their boss' words. Apparently they'd be getting another mission. Thank god, Inna needed to get busy doing something other than chilling in a swimming pool and drinking, she couldn't stay too long without fighting things. Seeing how Malena was acting, the Russian rolled her eyes. These people needed to learn how to hold their liquor.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Titania
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia felt herself jolt awake and stumbled to her feet. She rubbed her eyes and listened closely before walking to thew others in the other room. She found that everyone in there was nearly drunk. "Huh..." Emilia said as she listened to Charles. "Is this mission to be discussed in the presence of everyone or can we hear and pass on the message to Jo and the other two?" Emilia since she was not getting Jo. OR Jasper.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

Wei groaned as he listened to Charles's voice. 'It's like as if my back matched my head in a choral symphony of things I hate hearing and feeling'. Wei stayed on his spread, he kept his distance from the group. Though he tried to stay reclusive from the group his order still rung through his head. A clipboard was left on his chest....Something he could barely understand
Tissue repairing, ligament/muscular structure reconstruction....What ever that meant. He could care less
Something in his DNA told him to listen, like a genetic wiring for being ordered. He slowly stood from his nestled position and rose. His tired grimace added weight to his regular demeanor. Wei looked only towards Charles as he stood. Anxiety over took him if he dared looked beyond this field of view..beyond what was familiar.

"Understood, sir."

He remembered Smile from the talk from before and his absence just now became apparent to the mummy man. How unfortunate.  
He listened to the various replies Charles was tasked to answer with, Wei had slightly froze--but then regained him composure. One had a strange accent. Familiar...but not rightfully so to his own memories. Another was more crude with his vocabulary....It also had some sort of familiarity. A proud voice stood forth, that seemed very recently familiar....almost....Antagonizing. Maleena's voice was of Wei's own recollection from only a few moments ago...

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles waited for everyone's attention to be focused on him, and with that done he immediately replied to Emilia "I'll speak with you all immediately... the other three can be briefed when they return. I'm sure you all know this organization's mission statement, keep order, by any means necessary. Particularly, we need to keep order in this city, to avoid another event like the Kraven Incident..." and the key to keeping that from happening again was keeping the city itself under control "Vulture Team has become the leading organization of No Man's Land... we can't afford another shift of power yet... and with The Family being... uncooperative, along with The Patriots and this new Inquisitor on the move... we need to assure the balance of power is not disrupted. As such... I have issued an order to all Paladin personal today... The Family is no longer our ally. Thus they must be eliminated, their strategic placement in Highend will be needed by Paladin in the future. In addition we must eliminate The Patriots and The Inquisitor before their alliance does any real damage." Charles looked to Wei "Wei... you will be leading a team to Highend... you are the agent with the most familiarity with them. The Family is not aware of the termination of our alliance. You will bring Emilia, Rommel, Inna, Smile, and Malena into Highend, your team will arrive under the pretenses that our facility was broken into earlier by the Inquisitor Faction, offer to give them some help, I'm sure they're still busy with The Muppets. Inna..." Charles looked to Inna with a piercing glare "You will sneak down into the lowest levels of the Kingpin's Mansion... get into their security room... and deactivate their entire security system... this will allow Paladin Industries to bring in its full force into Highend. Once the security is deactivated... you all will be responsible to eliminating each and EVERY one of The Family's personnel... no survivors." it seemed that Charles had another plan for Jo, Jasper, and Nathan, as their part was not discussed, Charles would wait for the arrival of Jo and Jasper for that one "I would like you all to brief Smile once he arrives... understood...?"
__________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 9 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper and Lukas walked into the room just after Charles began talking, the both of them having made a pit stop at the infirmary so Jasper could get all patched up. He had bandaging around his torso and a cast on his arm, but they'd also given him pain meds- so he was all good. He just sort of lingered in the doorway as Charles said that they had a mission, and he made sure to keep Smile from going into the room too far and interrupting- though, after Charles listed off the names of those going to Highend, he noticed something. His name wasn't there. Neither was Zombie or Jo- which made him make a bit of a face. Great- two people he didn't care to deal with at all- both around him at the same time. Unless they were split up, yet he sort of doubted that... "Understood," he muttered softly from the doorway, figuring that Charles would turn and see them there. Hopefully Smile had heard everything- it was his mission, after all. He still wanted to know what he'd be doing, though...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next