Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel punched Jasper in the chest, hard.
"That was funny, but not funny." he said, glaring. "And as much as I would love to show you all MY GIGANTIC DICK!" he yelled that last part cause he could, and winked at Inna. "More so to the ladies, I think our associates idea of blowing shit up is a good one...and drinking...YAY DRUNK!" he ran to the door. "LATER PUSSIES!" and then gone. (exit)

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:35 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Come on boy. Your going to have to get used to everyone here, and I do as well. Though I'm sure a lot of you want nothing to do with one another... I suggest you come along anyway. Works out for the best." Emilia said as she went off to follow Zombie and Rommel.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo had been looking at Inna rather expectantly-- so, it surprised her in the slightest when Smile spoke up first, gathering her attention from the ivory-haired woman. Her expression fell gradually with his words, her bravado visibly dripping off each syllable, and for a moment, she looked as if she were actually considering his words... but yeah it`s Jo so not really. "Tch---Charlie can hold on to whatever illusion of power keeps `im hard. I`m not at anyone`s mercy." Yeah. That was right. She was doing this off her own free will...! She signed up for Paladin with herself in mind, she left Paladin with herself in mind-- and she was going to obliterate Citizen Ross and the Inquisitor with herself in mind... before they got to Vulture Team. Yeah. She crossed her arm over her chest, a small shrug rolling off her shoulders. She was about to speak again---when Zombie did first, causing her to glance over her shoulder at him---then back to Smile and Inna. "What he said. Charlie doesn`t mind, and it`s not like he`s associating his name with us anyway- that`d be bad publicity-" She brightened as she spoke, a small smile placing itself on her face. Mostly because drinks were mentioned and oh no people were leaving she had to gO-- "You can always join us late if you guys change your mind, alright?! If we`re not at Conqueror Town, we`ll be at Heaven Again!" With that, she pulled Emilia`s cloak over her shoulders a bit more, bracing herself for what was surely a freezing temperature outside before dashing out.

(EXIT)  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:23 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Boy36_zps6c27b209

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of smirked some when he felt Emilia smacking his back, hardly swaying at all despite the force behind her blows. He did stagger back some though, when Rommel punched him in the chest, wincing some and rubbing the spot. Now that hurt. Not too bad though- so he was perfectly fine as he stood there watching Zombie, Rommel, Jo, and Emilia leave. For a moment, he was conflicted- follow them...? Or stay behind and perhaps get to know these two better? It was a difficult decision...
But in the end, he found a compromise. Humming under his breath, the masked male moved over to Smile, pausing before grabbing his arm and physically dragging him with him- over to Inna's bed. Where he proceeded to do the same- taking them both by the arm, though trying to be gentle, before he left and headed towards the statue, dragging both of them along behind him.
"Come on; we have a fireworks show to see!"

*Exit Jasper and Smile and Inna(?)*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:39 am

Inna Dragovich

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Inna10

Inna looked shocked for a second as Rommel spoke, what....what did that even mean? She had a slight scowl on her face as she tried to digest that, but then Jo and Zombie said things. They were both a lot to take in. Plus she was still sorta digesting the Rommel. She opened her mouth to protest as people were leaving, but then Jasper happened, and they were off!

"But...ah-"

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 pm

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

A tall man walk into the room, his face heavily covered in recently made and fashioned bandages, his single left eye showed from the dark recesses of the bandages that hide his otherwise hideous face. He wore an otherwise matching grimace, it curled under the shadows of the bandages but highlighted his clean sharp teeth. His eye open eye scanned the room, searching for the inhabitants that would be here, Task Force 0.
"Guess I'm alone here." The man mumbled as he began to fumbled about in the room. On his waist was a snug attachment. A sword. Made by the R&D Division of his employers, it looked as if it was a modern military weapon than a rustic Japanese original. He held it like a prize.
"It feels good, I own this...I like it....My first property. Owning things feel nice." He said with a sort of sorrowful sentimentality. His blade made him crack a small, sincere smirk. He tried to regain composure, surely he would meet someone soon--He wanted his freedom, the quicker the better, so the faster it came the happier he would be. He stood idle in the room, like a statue. Not even sitting or losing face, just like his days before this...it was filled with normalcy from the quiet room to the idle standing, waiting for the end of the silence  

He like the Silence... 

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Paladi11

Charles Paladin
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles walked into the barracks, looking through a file with astonishing speed. His eyes seemed to follow the words on the paper as if he was a computer scanning it, this man knew how to work "Surprising results... it seems Paladin Industries will be losing its competitors in Japan due to this little rebellion... how fun, Cricket-" Paladin turned to a woman that was by his side. While dressed particularly weird in a hoodie and followed around by a robot, you would never guess that she was his secretary "Get into contact with the academies... we'll funnel some resources into there... make them owe us a few favors. They'll take it... they always do in a moment of desperation." the elderly man then immediately closed the file and looked to Wei, a small grin appearing on his face. Clasping both hands together, he acknowledged the man quite quickly "There you are! I trust that your trip to the armory was satisfactory...? Please take a seat... we have much to discuss."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:28 pm

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

The mummy like man's eye travel across Charles, as if sizing him up, he was still wary of him. He had created him, but made many of his hours, minutes and seconds too painful for him. He looked at the chair, he raised his face at his query as he took his seat.
"It was.....Acceptable. I like this one." His voice said with a hush tone. He removed the blade from this waist showing his master

"It feel weighty, looks like it could slice though anything....Thank you, I guess.." He looked at the blade with fondness once more, but looked back at Charles and went to his often seen solemn and cold demeanor.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Cricket21_zps734aa978

Cricket Ulloa
ccentric  aladin  fficer

i`ll be your spark when you`re lost in the dark
and let me be your match to
light your heart up!
❀❀❀

"Sure sounds fun, sir-" The woman at Charles` side replied, her posture straight and her hands placed on her lap. Behind her, followed a... rather eerie looking drone bot-- shaped into a flower, with blinking eyes and a thin mouth that didn`t so much as twitch. The sound it`s rolling wheels made as it skidded across metal grounds was always a good indication of her appearance, though. As if she herself didn`t demand enough attention when she walked into a room...
"Will do." She answered curtly-- and, despite the amount of effort she put into giving her voice a thin blanket of professionalism, it just... didn`t seem to click with her. She was entirely out of place here. Cricket seemed as if she were able to go off and make that call-- when Charles` attention was caught on Wei. She paused,  her eyes scanning the male from head to toe... before she offered him a warm smile-- as if trying to make up for Charles` knowing grin. None the less, she stood by her boss` side, utterly quiet.  

Cricket`s theme - Light Your Heart Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 pm

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

Wei's eye drifted toward the girl standing beside Charles. It was a quick glance, but not a forgettable one. Such strange things this world held, why was this woman here? Wei made a seething noise with his tongue at the woman, the robot that followed her interested him too. It was more interesting, it didn't seem alive...but it was moving like it. 'This world is amazing'. They spoke about things that Wei had no idea of, what was Japan? Was it a place? Wei thought about it for a moment and had forgotten about it, dismissing it as nothing of his time

We felt that both smile were mocking him, as he looked towards Cricket with glaring eyes he slid back into the seat.
"Tsk." He looked at her and went towards Charles, the grimace had returned! Such a normal site for Wei.
"What's the job?"

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles grinned seeing Wei, it was rather amusing seeing someone who knew so little about the world, yet held the key to his own knowledge hidden from himself. He saw the man looking at Cricket and quickly spoke "Don't mind her, she's furniture. Speaking of which...!" Charles turned to Cricket "Get me my coffee Cricket! Then prepare for a trip to Highend! You'll be walking!" in what sounded like a mocking tone. Then he focused his attention on Wei again, right, the mission. Charles found it amusing how easily he could forget about such things "You'll be working as a bodyguard for this mission. And intimidation! Nothing like a samurai mummy to scare the hell out of gangsters, am I right?" Charles smiled, before quickly returning to a neutral expression "Anyways... we'll be going to, Highend. Its the home turf of The Family, one of the larger organizations in the city... though weakening. They are under my employ, though they seem to be under the delusion that they're free. I will be paying them a visit, under the guise of a 'business meeting'... however the real point of this visit is to intimidate. I need them to understand that opposing me is not an option. This can be done in words... but in the case that the mission is a failure... I'll need you there to do what you do best. Chances are though, I'll just need you there to show everybody there that they can be replaced... for far too long The Family has thought that they are my chief enforcers within No Man's Land. They know not of Task Force 0. It's about time I tell them about the Squad... don't you agree?"

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:48 pm

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

Wei grumbled at the comment
"I don't know what those things are....Are you mocking me again?" He sneered at his boss, which was a reluctant venture in the first place--but how else could he get freedom. Wei didn't like the comments which came from this man, he obviously cared very little about humanity, so long as he had something to oppress he was happy, believed Wei. Wei heard Charles's comment about the girl.
"You own her too, like you own me" He said as more of statement than an inquiry. Wei looked at Charles with bit of disgust, but then turned to Cricket...He had more remorse, pity even...He should be the last one giving pity though--and he knew it...
The job had interested him
"That's all, just to stand there and be...." He realized the next words he would say kinda hurt his self confidence "I just have to stand there and be 'Me', is that what you are saying?" He grumbled with a bit of anger. Wei stood from, his tailored suit looked like a silhouette that covered him.
"When do I start so you can get me out of this....cage" He looked at Charles as he began to attach the blade to his waist one more, the motion of doing so look like it brought joy--like a kid who was bring his favorite toy to grandma's house.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles grinned hearing Wei's words, they amused the man as always "Own? I own a lot of things sir, but human lives are never controllable... one can only do their best to manipulate and influence the masses... but true control? Trust me on this one... and impossibility. I would know this." Charles pulled out a dossier from on The Family, handing it to Wei. Then, he turned his back on the man, walking to the exit of the room "I'm ready when you are... just don't expect anything pretty past these wall interiors... the inmates have really let the city go... a shame."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:40 pm

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

Wei grumbled at the comment
"Yeah..." He responded with little agreement in his voice, a bit of wariness in his voice showed his deep seeded distrust for the man still. The idea of ownership of another being, it all seemed too possible for Wei. he straightened his blazer and tie as Charles handed him a dossier. He made a quizzical sound as he grabbed the folder. He scanned the contents. He wore a healthy variety of apathy on his face. The 'samurai-mummy' looked at Charles in agreement. The dossier, he read through some of the name in his mind, each leaving a not so not worthy impression on him.
"So I'll protect the girl? Sounds easy enough." Wei said with not gusto or bravado, but with assurance. Not a sense of fear. The comment about the city made him question if the entire world was different from the facility he grew. "They're only human"
Wei's comment was blunt, cold, unforgiving.....and naive.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles had already grown seemingly bored of the current situation, letting out a yawn, the man began to move forward out the room "Yeah- you've got your work cut out for you. She's useless." he spoke with absolute disdain in his voice. But then the man came to a stop, just... standing there for a few moments. And then he turned back to Wei "Change of plans... I'm going with you two... I've got business to attend to. Besides, I'm quite scary myself... Cricket, Wei... get moving. I have my own tasks to attend to." he told the two before walking out. He would prepare for his trip outward then leave the walls on a walk towards Highend. Just your typical evening stroll for Charles.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 pm

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

Wei felt a strange emotion which over took him for a short while. It astonished him as to what it meant. It was something along the lines of anger--yet felt as if he had vicious animal in his mind which tried force it way out of his temples..Clawing. Tearing. Invigorating him

It was hate. He didn't need a reason to hate him, it just felt good. He could imagine the thing he would do to release it...Wei decided not to shoot himself in the foot, he would listen to the insufferable man for awhile longer.

He hated him, the disdain Wei felt was something of mystery to him. It felt good to remind himself about it. The idea even brought a smile to his face. It came about when Charles began to show his colors a bit more. The smile stayed for a moment then fled as Charles mentioned his leave with him.  Wei could have thought his Master was deplorable enough, but this new emotion felt like...motivation to prove the former wrong.
'Maybe if he gets....accidentally hurt by the enemy I feel a bit better about this agreement..'
Wei's hand began to fondle his blade...It was the energy in the air, the foreboding...the smell of Charles's disdain in the air.....Wei was excited
Wei's smile returned, he was grinning as he was leaving the Barracks to the Mansion "Roger! Mission Start!"
Exit

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:25 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Cricket21_zps734aa978

Cricket Ulloa
ccentric  aladin  fficer

i`ll be your spark when you`re lost in the dark
and let me be your match to
light your heart up!
❀❀❀

Cricket got pretty miffed earlier on in the conversation, and has decided to stay begrudgingly quiet in the mean time. But, once Charles and Wei left, she followed suit.

(EXIT)

Cricket`s theme - Light Your Heart Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Jo16_zps31a7132f

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

After a bit of confusion, Jo had successfully escorted Citizen Ross to the interview room before all else, where Cricket had been waiting patiently for them. And, lo and behold-- upon leaving the tower, she had finally reverted back to her original gender. Thank God, too-- that shit was getting pretty weird...
She was damaged, sure-- a few bullet wounds in the shoulder courtesy of Mr. Gold, a few gashes and burns courtesy of Jade, and a few bruises from Kraven combined to make her body sing lowly with pain. However- she didn`t immediately head to the Med Bay. Instead, she had lumbered over to the Barracks once again- sitting comfortably on her top bunk with the back of her head pressed against the wall. She didn`t move-- didn`t say anything-- just... sat there. Her eye held a very far off, thoughtful look as she stared longingly at the ceiling-- as if it would give her the answers she was looking for...

She wasn`t too sure if she`d consider that mission a success. The Inquisitor was still a variable-- even if the center of the mission was to take Ross into custody long enough for a simple interview, this felt... far from a success. There hadn`t even been word from The Inquisitor, whom was ever infamous for his gloating-- was that name simply thrown in by Charles to rile Jo up...? Wouldn`t be above him, she decided... with the little smidgens of interaction she had with the CEO-- she was sure she had him figured out, and nothing yet had changed her course of thought. Though, who could blame her--? With her first impression, anyone would be suspicious... though, maybe she was just desperate to find a new threat. Still, why did he refuse to simply... leave her be...? She didn`t want to imagine what was going on at Carrion Land in her absence-- the last time she briefly disappeared, what she came back to was... disheartening at most... Jack and Ryder came to mind first-- despite the apparent signs of struggle, Jack had... definetely shot her out a window. As Ryder watched.
There... was probably a reason for it...! But, still...

Each worry of hers came and went as her train of thought moved onward. She had considered stopping by the danger room-- over time, training had become a form of coping, or therapy-- surely, for others besides herself as well. But, upon catching sight of Zombie when she walked by-- she vetoed the possibility. So, for now, Jo sat by herself, holding her temples as she did her best to not drift off into sleep... there was something she ought to be doing, she was sure-- but, not yet...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Emilia20

Emilia walked with her damaged lance, intending to fix it. It was slung over her shoulder, creaking with every step she made. She didn't speak to anyone when she arrived. She didn't want to. She just wanted to fix her lance and make her armor once again. But she also had another thing in mind... She wanted to talk to Jo. She didn't know what about yet, but she wanted to do it.

"I thought you would be here..." Emilia said as she found Jo in the barracks. The red head placed her lance down on the table along with her tool box. "So you mind if I work here with you?" Emilia asked as she started taking out her tools, and began working on fixing her lance, probing and fixing up wires inside.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

After a bit, an injured and obviously not too pleased Jasper walked into the barracks, pausing when he realized Jo and Emilia were there- before he continued forward silently, paying no attention to either of them as he instead went to the set of beds he shared with Smile and crawled into the bottom- despite having requested the top before hand. He didn't much care anymore- he just wanted a bed, and he was tired of dealing with people... and Jo was currently on the top. She seemed more likely to pester him than Emilia, even though his bed wasn't right next to theirs- so he took the bottom.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:40 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been so lost in her thoughts, she hadn`t so much as heard Emilia come in. It wasn`t until the other woman spoke that her attention was gained. "Hm--? Oh-- yeah... tired..." She answered, placing her forearms on her knees and letting her head hang slightly. She was oddly quiet as Emilia approached her, not speaking until she was asked a question. "...Yeah- go ahead..." Her voice was quiet, not monotone- but, heavy with unwanted emotion. She was silent for a while more, allowing the redhead to focus on her work-- until, the quiet began to etch at her slightly. She wasn`t going to gain anything by moping around... and it wasn`t like Emilia did anything wrong-- no reason to take it out on her, really. "...So- uh- ... that was fun, yeah...?" She lifted her head, giving the woman a very obviously forced smile to accompany her sarcasm laced tone. This felt... weird...

Her smile dropped into a confused expression as Jasper entered the room. She hadn`t known the silverette for long, obviously- but... somehow, him looking like that-- felt very out of place. Unusual. She didn`t like it. So, as he had speculated-- she decided to pester him. "Hey-- you." She added a touch of authority to her tone, hoping to gain his attention efficiently. "Didn`tcha get hurt--? Not gonna go to the Medbay or anything--?" Asked the woman with three gaping bullet holes in her shoulder-- in addition to all the gashes and bruises. ...Yeah.
"...And, hell- you`re alone in a room with two gorgeous girls, you ain`t even gonna say hi...?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:46 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sighed softly as he heard Jo addressing him, slowly rolling onto his back and staring at the bottom of the bed above him. "..." He remained quiet until she'd finished speaking, then finally spoke in a dull voice. "Hi. And I did... they did what they absolutely needed and I left. I'm fine." Clearly, other people's shitty moods rubbed off on him easily. He sighed heavily after having answered her, then draped his arm over his eyes, somewhat frustrated- but when the red of the blood on his gloves caught his attention, he grimaced and tugged them off before chucking them across the room to splat quietly against the wall and slowly slide down, leaving a crimson trail on the wall in their wake... which, frankly, made him snort a bit in amusement before he sat up and shrugged out of his jacket too, only shoving that under his bed instead of flinging it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:58 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Emilia20

"Thank you..." Emilia said as she began on her repairs. While in the middle of said repairs said asked her something to which Emilia turned her attention away for now. "Well... I think that... It would have gone better if my lance didn't break on me but other then that-" Emilia began to say until Jasper came in. "Afternoon." Emilia said to the young male. She wanted to ask Jo about something private concerning very private issues. "You were fixed my ass Jasper. Unless my eyes are playing tricks you got the wall covered in your blood." Emilia said as she got up and went to grab Jasper. "I'll fix you myself then. Good ol' nuts and bolts can fix anything." Emilia said as she brought out the drill.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:27 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo shot Jasper a bit of a look, clearly unconvinced and bothered by the other`s dull tone. "...Hmph..." She was being sad right now-- no one else had the right to be sad. The bastard. Her gaze followed his glove as it limply splatted against the wall, leaving a liquid-y red trail behind. She stared at it a moment, raising an eyebrow- but before she could question it, Emilia spoke. Jo didn`t have much of a reaction to that- until the drill was pulled out. "Hey, hey- c`mon, if you hurt someone, it`s on me." She hopped off her bunk, landing flawlessly before striding over to swat Emilia away from Jasper. She glanced at the redhead`s drill for a moment, then at her- giving her a look, too. "`Sides, look- he`s fine, all bandaged and everything. Not like taking out a few bullets is much of an art..." She still wasn`t making a move to remove her own, though-- infections be damned-- "The blood`s probably someone else`s-- Jade`s, right--?" She smirked some then, turning her attention to the bright splash of color left by Jasper`s glove on an otherwise grey wall. "... That`s satisfying. Like- really satisfying. I gotta thank you for that- since, shit, that first floor was annoying as fuck-" She stated, all in an attempt to lift the silverette`s mood some. Which- in a way- worked as therapy for her own sour mood as well. This team was just full of messes, honestly--  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:14 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper flinched as Emilia grabbed him, trying to pull away some while she went on about how he didn't seem fixed and that she'd fix him- which kind of should have scared anyone, considering she got a drill, but he didn't really react. "Only a small amount of that blood is mine," he told her, giving in after a moment- not even fighting as she threatened him with the drill. He was... somewhat thankful that Jo stopped her, though. No need for even bigger wounds in him. The thanks for his actions, though, earned a derisive snort- and without saying much else, he jerked away from Emilia and laid back down. "It's not a problem. All I'm really good for, anyways. Killing people." His voice, mostly dull, took on a bit more life with those last few words- before he laid his head back down and sighed, closing his eyes. "... If my being here disturbs your talking, I can leave again. Just say the word and I'm gone."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next