Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri May 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 E3e234f2273db518b3fcbd502ff648e838062f9a_zps72e8319f

Malena was about to just walk away from Jasper and Smile, when Emilia came barging into the barracks. Malena quickly turned around to meet her, and accepted her hand shake.

"Yes I am, Malena Lezaeta, Engineer, at your services."

She said, a little bit startled by Emilia's directness, but nonetheless with a smile on her face.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Titania
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Malena? Pleasure to meet you." Emilia said as she gave the engineer a firm hand shake. "Your an engineer?" Emilia asked looking very interested all of a sudden. Not because of the new blood, but because of what she said. "I did engineering myself. I'm an inventor of sorts of all kinds... What type of engineering do you do?" Emilia asked as placed her hands on her hips, very interested.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri May 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 E3e234f2273db518b3fcbd502ff648e838062f9a_zps72e8319f

Malena seemed to light up. Finally, something she could talk about confidently.

"I never really had an formal instruction, but in the.... cartels, I learned mechanical engineering , electrical, and computer engineering. Robotics too, really anything the others in the labs could teach me, and when they were gone I just carried on by myself. I specialize in gadgets and gizmos, though really thats all they needed, even though I could do so much more..."

She hesitated before saying cartels because she didn't know if she should be just telling people about her life, but she supposed it didn't really matter any more, at least not down here. At that lasts part about being able to do much more, she sounded resentful.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yeah?" Emilia listened as Malena explained what she could do. "Sounds like you have a good range... I could use help of someone who knows machines among with other things. I specialized more in weaponry along with armory." Emilia said, and smiled brightly to the young engineer. "Well I'll be happy to report that your going to be doing more then gadgets... If you want to of course. In fact... There's one in particular that I could use your help with... Are you familiar with aerodynamics? See I'm making a suit that can fly." Emilia said as she reached into her stuff to bring out blue prints. "Would you like to take a look?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile was about to speak again, when suddenly Emilia returned, the slam of the door startling him so much that he nearly jumped. He watched as Emilia and Malena quickly hit it off and frowned--suddenly feeling quite awkward again. He knew that he was never going to be able to be that open with people--and just being near such spirited conversations made him feel kind of antsy. He paused for a moment, shoving his music player back into his bag, then putting the strap over his shoulder, before he moved to the ladder, climbing up to Jasper's bed and reaching over to poke him from the ladder before lifting the edge of the silverette's pillow so that he could hear him and mumbling to him,
"Listen, I'm...going to go to zhe danger room...y-you can join me...if you vant...you look like you need to de-stress or...somezhing....yeah--" And with that, he hopped down from the ladder, excusing himself from the barracks without another word.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 17, 2014 2:13 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper didn't even flinch as Emilia barged in, his head still covered by his pillow as he tried to tune everyone out. He didn't want to deal with anything- At least, not until Smile suddenly poked him and lifted his pillow to force him to listen, causing him to actually pay attention. "...I..." Surprised, the male sort of just laid there and stared after the other a moment- before he scrambled up, jumped off his bunk without using the ladder, and quickly hurried after him, ducking out the door in the process.
He could work with 'de-stressing'. He could work with that indeed.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sun May 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

Malena's eyes light up. Finally, she was in her element.

"Yes! Aerodynamics, of course. I've made a fair share of drones and rebuilt helicopters for what its worth, though a flying suit is more complicated. I mean testing it out is dangerous enough but-"

She explained quickly, then stopped a moment, calming herself down, and looking up at Emilia.

"But thats the fun part, isn't it?"

She had a sort of mad scientist twinkle in her eye.

"I'd love to take a look. "
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue May 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Tell me about it. I've had three failures so far because of fuel or just plain old control of the thing." Emilia said, as she smiled at Malena. "That is indeed." Emilia said as she looked at her blueprints. Trying this out was the fun part. Before she was making this so she could be stronger for Jo, but now... Now she was doing it for her. "Go ahead." Emilia said as she showed the blue prints.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Back! Did anyone miss me?" he asked, of course sarcastically. "Hey Red. You kind of left in a huff you oka- hellooooooooooooooo." he went over to Malena, getting up real close to her face. "Not bad not baaaad..." he said, grinning. "You new? Glad we got some more delicious hot tail in here." he took a step back, stroking the girl's chin. "Name's Rommel. Pleasure to meet you girl." he winked at her. "Anyway, I'm heading for the danger room. Late." he waved and left. He needed to punch something weaker then him. (exit)

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna walked back into the barracks, leaning against the wall close to the door. She was pretty ready to go get drunk like Zombie had promised. The Russian wasn't sure if it was gonna happen in the barracks or some bar like last time, but drinking was gonna happen, so she was excited. Or at least, as excited at Inna could get. She only noticed the new addition to the task force when she looked up to check that everything was still on her bunk, because she was suspicious of everyone and everything like that.

"Oh..?"

She offered the newcomer a nod. And that was it. She had had enough social interaction for the day.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 26, 2014 4:04 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Wow10

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH..." Nathan walked into the barracks, a dead expression in his eyes. He was pretty dead, absolutely depressed that Inna apparently had another set of clothing. He had been hoping she'd just stay in the bikini. It was a power thing. Zombie was a sociopath. So he lazily strode into the room "Hey guys..." he muttered, also he was dressed again. Oh right, and he was eating that banana from the Inquisitor Tower, because that'd be a waste of food "Meh..." he muttered, before looking to Inna "You look happy..." he muttered to her, his eyes narrowed in depression. HE DID NOT HAVE CONTROL.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon May 26, 2014 6:04 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper was still scowling when he finally entered the barracks, his enraged expression only faltering when he looked up and saw who all was there. So Zombie and Inna were back- and Emilia was still there. Which... gave the rather pissed off male an idea. A stupid idea- but an idea nonetheless.
Moving forward quietly, Jasper slowly approached Emilia before leaning nonchalantly against a wall near her, a cocky smirk on his face and a death wish clear in his intentions.
"So, hot stuff- why don't we do each other a favor? You help me, I teach you your place like the dumb woman you are- sound like a good deal, bitch?"
Was he intentionally antagonizing her? Maybe. Was it clear why? Not really. Was he going to pay for his idiocy? Most definitely.
Did that stop him?
No.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Ah yes... Malena most of the males here are a bit... Well you've just seen. I'm learning to get used to it since it seems ingrained in their system to be as sexual as possible, to borderline offensive." Emilia explained as she waved over to Inna. "Hello. Back already?... What's wrong with you?" Emilia asked as she saw how depressed Zombie was. That wasn't normal. "Anyway there is a room in the back that we can work--" Emilia started to say but then time stopped. Did he... Really just say that to her? Emilia slowly turned her head and started at Jasper, trying to see if this male was joking... Or-- You know what that doesn't matter. Emilia picks up Jasper of the wall and throws him into one. "Sounds like fun... But how about I tech YOU, your place." Emilia said as she cracked her knuckles.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

Inna nodded to Emilia, then arched an eyebrow at Zombie as he walked in, his depression apparent. She had noticed it as they walked back to the barracks, but she figured it might be because he was more attached to the Vultures than he'd admit...she had hoped he'd have walked that off by now. But apparently not.

"Dreenkeeng weell make me happy, da."

She replied, because they hadn't gotten to the drinking part yet. Reaching into her pocket (apparently her skirt had a hidden pocket, yes), she pulled our the bikini that Zombie had lent her and sort of held it out, not sure what to do with it.

"Do you want thees back or...should I...burn eet or sometheeng..?"

What was one supposed to do with swimsuits after using them? They weren't like regular clothes, were they? Her thoughts were interrupted by Jasper's rather...bold move. She had no idea why he had provoked Emilia, but at this point she had already gathered that that was never a good idea. The redhead reacted accordingly, and Inna grimaced as Jasper was thrown against the wall. She wasn't going to get into that, so she turned to Zombie, ignoring the violent scene playing out so close to her.

"So...alcohol?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Nathan Crockett
let out a "BAH-" when Inna said drinking would make her happy "..." he then munched on the banana again, because it'd be a waste of food otherwise. Respect the planet! Zombie continued to just look like a literally zombie but then Jasper started to play with the bull. Said bull was Emilia. Nathan suddenly cared "Woah-!" well this was going to be fun to watch! Zombie smiled and began to cheer "JASPER! JASPER! JASPER! JASPER!" because something like that was worth cheering for, Jasper was currently his hero. When Inna asked about the bikini he waved her off "Keep it- it'll help you on your journey-" he told her in a dull voice. Also alcohol "Right riiiight- yeah, go to the kitchen and get EVERYTHING-"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Mon May 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

Malena look the blueprints and studied them. Her eyes moved over them curiously, then excitedly.

"This is amazing work, I'd love to help you out on this, if I may?"

She commented. When Rommel got all up in her face, she stood her ground and just stared at him through narrow eyes. Those eyes followed him as he left. She turned back to Emilia and nodded.

"Riight, Rommel. Horny. Got it."

She acknowledged Inna's nod with a nod of her own, she respected the girl's silence. She stepped back, away from the fight in front of her. She wasn't about to get involved in a fight... well not on her first day at least.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon May 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Surprisingly, Jasper didn't even fight it as Emilia picked him up and threw him into a wall, though the thud of him colliding was accompanied by what could have been a dull snapping sound- a sound that was mostly covered, however, by a loud, maniacal laugh as the male pulled himself back to his feet and focused his attention back to the redhead he'd just angered. "Don't tell me that's all you have to offer--? C'mon, don't be such a wimpy, weak bitch," he snapped, though when he heard Zombie cheering for him he sort of rolled his eyes. Did nobody else realize his intentions...? He moved closer again so he'd actually be within reach of Emilia's attack, his fists in front of his face only as an empty gesture. He had no real intent to fight back or defend himself.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

A few moments later, Smile wordlessly entered into the barracks, looking at the scene that took up the room. It looked like Zombie and Inna were back...and were Jasper and Emilia...fighting? Why in the world were they doing that? He'd entered just in time to hear Jasper speaking his most recent remark, and his facial expression became one of a confused frown as he stepped back a bit from the fight. Why was Jasper so confrontational today...? He really had no idea--but it was obvious now that something was very wrong...both Jasper and Emilia seemed far more on edge than normal...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 27, 2014 2:44 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel walked in. Oh boy.
"Dude Jasper, what stick is up your ass today?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. He gave a little smirk. SNARK.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 8 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"What? You want more?" Emilia fumed as she cracked her knuckles. She took a deep breath and grabbed Jasper by the wrist, Before twisting her hand breaking it. The snap would have been clear. "I don't understand why. Nor do I care." Emilia said as she kicked the man in the pelvis. "What weak sauce is this? YOUR NOT EVEN TRYING!" She didn't understand why he didn't fight back. Then something made sense."If this stupidity is some attempt to make my day worse then it originally was then congrats. You accomplished something. If this was to make me look bad, then again... You accomplished something. And lastly... If your trying to kill yourself then your out of luck. Do it yourself because I am FINISHED with beating up a man who isn't fighting me back. So in other words... Pick your Disgusting... Vile, and Worthless body off of the ground, and go somewhere out of my sight you Pathetic little worm..." Emilia turned her back on him and crossed her arms. "Your not worth the effort anymore." Emilia prided herself when it came to fighting. To fight something that wasn't there made her feel empty. "Malena... I'm taking a nap." Emilia didn't walk to her bed though. She walked over to the place where she could work on her armor. She went to the armory and feel asleep there while holding her lance rocket in her arms like a teddy bear.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Inna made a mental note that the new girl wasn't bad so far; she hadn't attempted meaningless small talk or talked about boobs yet, so they were off to a good start. She observed as Zombie just..ate his banana. Who would have guessed that the guy in the dorky hat, nibbling on a banana, was one of the world's most lethal assassins? And now he was CARING about other people, so that was a thing too. Then again, Inna should probably have been more concerned about the brawl taking place beside her, in which Jasper was clearly outmatched...at least when he wasn't fighting back.
But Inna was Inna, so that wasn't really happening because Zombie had distracted her with bikini-journeys and alcohol orders.

"Do not tell me what to do.."

She muttered, but headed to the kitchen anyway, reappearing with several bottles of assorted liquors balanced precariously in her arms...And head. She was balancing a single bottle on her head also. The Russian arched an eyebrow at how the fight had unraveled, uttering a small 'hm' sound before sitting on the ground, setting the bottles down in front of her and clearing her throat.

"...There ees alcohol."

That should fix everything. Without further ado, she opened one bottle and took a long swig before looking up at her team expectantly, waiting for them to join her in the middle of the room. She was pretty sure that even Jasper, with all of his Emilia-inflicted injuries, would feel better after getting wasted.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 27, 2014 7:20 pm

Nathan Crockett
Nathan was laughing his ass off when Emilia punched Jasper, and it seemed like the fight would be over after a hook like that "I'd give that punch an 8!" he scored Emilia's punch before turning his attention to Inna as she brought in a lot... of alcoholic beverages. She might be going overboard here. Except Nathan had poor judgement skills, so he shrugged off any hesitation he might have had and sat on the floor next to Inna. He took a bottle and just started working his way into something he would surely regret later "Why do I feel like this is going to end with all of us wasted and Inna STILL drinking?" he asked himself.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Vell...she certainly doesn't mince vords..." Smile muttered as he watched Emilia storm off. then, he turned his attention back to the rest of the room...only to see that apparently alcohol was a thing now. Oh. Despite any stereotypes being German carried--this really didn't interest him at the moment. Moreso, he was unable to fathom why Jasper was acting the way he was. After his previous conversation with Jasper, and now seeing this...it was obvious that something was off. Even if the others didn't see it. And whatever it was--for some reason, it piqued his usually unbreachable curiosity.
He walked over to Jasper, crossing his arms and giving the silverette a piercing, serious look.

"Wir sind auf die Krankenstation gehen. Und nein, man kann nicht weglaufen diese Zeit. Verstehen Sie?"
He spoke in German so that Jasper could understand, but the others couldn't. After all, he didn't want to broadcast to the world that he even mildly cared about something--that would be a sign of weakness, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

As Emilia grabbed his wrist and twisted, Jasper sucked in a precautionary breath and braced himself for the pain- so when she actually twisted, and he heard the resounding crack, the most he did was flinch and let out a low hiss of pain. He refused to scream- though, her kick was a bit unexpected and made him grunt in pain, staggering onto his ass as he cradled his arm to his chest and glared up at her. He was shaking from pain, but somehow he'd managed to suppress the urge to scream as his wrist broke. Instead, he watched as she left, then glanced around as if daring someone to say anything- and when nobody did, he slowly got to his feet, eyes on the ground. He didn't even see fit to answer anyone's questions- though, when Smile came up and spoke to him, his eyes showed a bit of surprise- before once more resuming a neutral, careless expression. "Wie du verdammt Pflege," he snapped, voice cold, before he turned and limped his way out of the room, still holding his arm close to his chest.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Wer weiß?" Smile grumbled after he heard Jasper reply to him, then sighed, following the silverette to the door. He turned to look at Rommel for a moment, speaking to him, "I'm going to go make sure zhat zhis guy doesn't break anyzhing else." He turned then, following Jasper out of the room and heading off towards the infirmary.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next