Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna did not, in fact, get how difficult or expensive it would be to replace the men that they had lost, but she found it best not to point that out. Charles was definitely freaking out now, and she was NOT the best person to deal with this.

"Ah.."

What was one even supposed to say to some rich guy despairing over the loss of a task force meant to annihilate a faction?!

"Da?"

Agreeing with him seemed like the best plan, at this point. Agreeing might calm him down. Maybe.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles suddenly stopped his pacing, immediately turned to look at Inna with a death glare when she said 'da'. He immediately approached her, pointing to her inquisitively "ARE YOU MOCKING ME DRAGOVICH!?" he quite aggressively yelled to her "Do you know what it's like to be in charge of the ONLY organization capable of building a semblance of order in this world!? DO YOU!? It's difficult, REALLY. FUCKING. DIFFICULT." he barked those words to her aggressively, before turning his back on the woman "There are about seven million mass murdering psychopaths in this city who'll send this whole world into chaos if I don't do my job...! ONE SLIP AND MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE! JESUS CHRIST ITS LIKE I NEED TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF THESE DAYS!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

Inna remained absolutely silent as Charles suddenly started yelling at her, her face hard. She just listened, knowing that acting out would only worsen the situation.

"Nyet."

She replied, answering all of his questions once he was done. Because she DIDN'T know how it was to do all of that, and though she understood how important it all was, she couldn't help but question how far this man was willing to go to achieve his precious order. Apparently far enough to deal with these criminals he seemed to hate so much.

"I am here to help."

She said simply, because dealing with Charles was still something she wasn't good at, so offering help was the best she could do. Not that she had a choice.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Charles suddenly stopped his ranting, slowly turned to look at Inna with an expression of complete and utter shock "What...?" he asked, genuinely looking confused "Is this some kind of trick!? What are you trying to pull on me!?" he asked, backing away from Inna. Charles was so used to dealing with abnormal people like Jo, Xiu, and Red Masque that he honestly had no idea how to deal with normal people anymore "YOU'RE A SPY AREN'T YOU!? You're working with Black Dragon!" that was the only logical conclusion to Inna's show of kindness "什么东西的东西的中国人!" he yelled, speaking incredibly broken Chinese in an effort to draw out Inna "I think cats taste horrible!" he continued, hoping to enrage Inna.
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:31 am

Inna was so confused. She didn't know she was THAT bad with people, but apparently her feeble attempts to calm Charles down made him think she was a traitor to his cause. Excellent.

"I..ah...nyet..."

What language was he even speaking right now, what was going on..?

"I..do not understand... What are you even-?"

This was becoming stressful...but Inna remained calm, though her body tensed as if in battle. She did understand SOME of what was being said, recognizing Black Dragon, the clan that Dianhua claimed to be a part of, maybe she should start with that.

"I am no spy. I just fought Black Dragon.."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Well Inna didn't seem enraged about being accused of eating cats, so she COULDN'T have possibly been a Black Dragon spy. Hah. No fooling Charles. He was AMAZING at discovering The Mistress' cronies "Fine fine- then stop acting odd." he told her bluntly. Really, this whole situation had disarmed him so much that he almost didn't catch a particular speech being broadcasted in the base. And then he heard 'SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST' which caught Charles' immediate attention. He turned to the source of such words, looking to a screen in a hall right outside the barracks. It was Kraven. Back from the dead. Talking about killing millions of people. Again. Charles froze, looking at the screen with a complete expression of disbelief "..." the man suddenly turned to Inna "We need to get whatever's left of the team together. Now." he told her bluntly, he wasn't going to let that man slaughter millions of innocent people again "We can't let any more people die... not like this..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Inna just sort of looked at Charles incredulously as he went from sounding completely insane to back to normal. She opened her mouth to reply to him, but a familiar voice interrupted her, chilling her blood. The Russian's eyes followed Charles, and she too heard Kraven's resurrection speech, promising the death of millions once again. She clenched her fists and nodded stiffly to Charles.

"Da. I weell get them."

She had only fought a psychic projection of the man, but there was no one that didn't know of Kraven's legacy of death and destruction. She had had doubts about Task Force 0 and its actions before, but this was one mission that she knew was absolutely crucial. Failure was not an option. Without another word, she went off to the infirmary, ready to get her comrades and go right back into the chaos of No Man's Land.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Charles nodded to Inna when she said she'd get the team "Good... we need whoever's ready to fight. There's more at stake than a mansion now..." Inna left, leaving Charles on his lonesome. He assembled his team for THIS reason, for the time when the world was threatened once again within the confines of No Man's Land. Ashley could say all he wanted about the hell going on outside, they had some of the most dangerous criminals locked up in this city. Charles knew first-hand what could happen if hell broke loose here. Charles stood in the middle of the room, thoughts circling his head. No, Task Force 0 wouldn't be enough. Charles immediately left the room, a sense of determination about him.
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Inna carried Zombie into the barracks, unceremoniously plopping him down on one of the beds and half-glaring at the man in the dress.

"Are you done weeth the cryeeng?"

She asked, sitting beside him after quickly going to her bunk to check that her hat was still there. It was. Last thing she needed was a hat disappearance, hats were important.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel followed Smile back to the barracks. He was still under the influence of the drug, and looked at Smile.
"We...should...train..." he said. "While...this is...still...in tact..." he said, scratching at himself to prevent him from stabbing his claws into something.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper was quiet as he walked into the barracks, marching right over to his bed and fishing out clean clothes, stripping right where he was in order to pull them on. It wasn't as if going in the bathroom would provide any sort of privacy- Zombie had demolished the thing. He sighed, poking at his shoulder as he pulled clothes on- before simply flopping back onto his bed, ignoring his aching shoulder. He didn't care enough to get it dealt with in the medbay- it would stop bleeding soon enough, and then he could sleep and pretend the rest of the task force weren't there. That sounded great. In fact- after a few short seconds, he rolled onto his side, dug under the bed- and grabbed his mask, fitting it over his face before rolling with his back to the rest of the team.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Boy43_zps6a03c158

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:32 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo staggered back to the Walls, beginning to feel the pain behind all her injuries more and more with each step she took. Her arms throbbed with pain, presumingly due to some sort of fracture or whatever-- and the numerous bruises were beginning to follow suit. As Jo entered the barracks, she eyed one gash in particular, one that had without a doubt been dirtied due to her slide on the asphalt outside. She pondered the chances of infection as she sauntered through, heading into the restroom-- which she remembered Zombie had basically demolished. Right. She went in anyway-- sort of-- hiding behind the wall next to the broken down door, and changing there. She wanted to get out of this outfit as soon as possible-- and she wanted to do that privately-- this would have to do.
She emerged no less than a minute later, having changed into something far more casual, and now holding her eye patch in one hand, with the other brought up to guard the open and bleeding wound. She wasn`t sure how that part happened-- missing one eye tends to come with rather strange technicalities, though-- she was used to this now--
Patting a wet towel onto her cheek to rid herself of smearing the fluids, she took a seat on one of the beds-- one that was actually Emilia`s, seeing as how she was too exhausted to climb up to her own top bunk. She placed her eye patch next to her, giving a quiet and exasperated sigh-- she should probably be heading to the med bay right about now, but-- she didn`t want to near any medical supplies until she had calmed down. She`d need a steady hand-- she intended to never let another one of Paladin`s medics operate on her for as long as she lived. Jo focused her limited sight onto the ground below, temples still pounding in a mix of emotional and physical responses to the events that had just passed.
The city was approaching a new era of strife-- and this time, she felt no where near as ready...
She eyed Jasper for a moment, wondering if she should say something- but, the way he turned his back on the rest of them was-- pretty telling. He clearly didn`t want to be bothered... so, for now-- she kept to her own private brooding, growing increasingly paranoid of the events to come as time passed...  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Jo52_zpseb9f965e
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 am

Charles' voice suddenly echoed through Jo's voice, the most recent of many today "Josephine... it's Charles." at this point it should have been obvious that if Jo was hearing voices in her head, it'd be Charles. But considering Charles didn't know if Josephine was actually batshit crazy or not, he wasn't quite sure if he was the ONLY voice in Jo's head "Meet me in the office, there is much we need to discuss in light of recent events." he told her, dead serious in his tone "Any questions may be asked once you arrive, but please to get here post-haste."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:36 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost immediately after being plopped onto his bunk bed, Zombie took off his own dressed and underwear, just laying on his bed in the nude once again "No, I'm not done... do you have some vodka? I think some vodka could really cheer me up.." he told her, of course all prior experience should tell Inna that giving this man alcohol was a really bad idea, but you never know with him "Could you get me some vodka please...? I... I just need something..." he told her, still obviously dazed and in a fit of depression.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Jo52_zpseb9f965e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, surprise voice in head--
Jo gasped, abruptly and loudly-- immediately bringing a hand to her side for her revolver, only to feel it`s lack of presence-- not having her firearm this time, her reaction was not quite as exorbitant as the last several times. Slowly, as Charles` voice registered, she calmed, her breathing growing a bit shallow in her shock as she nervously glanced at the other Task Force members, quietly hoping no one had-- noticed that--
She attempted to swallow the node in her throat, suddenly finding the idea of speaking privately with Charles both intimidating and awkward at once-- what was she to question him on...? Why he aided an ancient evil when she had been so close to death...? The truth about the Family...? What, if anything-- was he planning for Vulture Team, no bullshit this time--?
Her agitated train of thought only burned at her temples even more-- she sighed again, pushing her bangs back out of her face, then stood up and quietly left the barracks, careful to keep her towel in place over her empty socket.

(EXIT)  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:34 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 13 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."
-------------------------------------

Lukas entered into the barracks along with Rommel, walking a bit straighter now than earlier, since his head had had some time to set itself straight since it had been injured again. He glanced over, noting the state that Jasper was in--and saw that Jo seemed to be in much the same state. Inna seemed busy with Zombie...so that left Rommel as the last person available who he was actually kind of okay with. And the idea of training, while it did sound tiring in his current state...did sound appealing. He nodded faintly, looking to Rommel and speaking quietly,
"Right...let's go to zhe Danger Room, zhen. Ve can train zhere until your injection vears off--and, vell...after zhat, ve'll figure it out."
And with that, he turned, heading towards the door and exiting the room, intent on getting as much training done in the danger room as possible.

Rommel just kind of followed.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Inna almost didn't register Zombie's pleas for vodka because she was trying so hard to ignore his nakedness. She had trouble dealing with nakedness.

"Vodka..? I-"

She knew giving him alcohol would be a bad idea, especially in his current mental state....but SHE always turned to alcohol, why should she keep him from it? The nakedness was probably clouding her judgment, but she took out a flask.

"Eef I geeve you thees...weell you actually tell me...what ees wrong?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan nodded to Inna "Yes... vodka..." he repeated to the woman, obviously getting very desperate "J-just, can you let me have some, okay...?" he asked her, showing a very broken look in his eyes. When Inna asked if he'd tall her what's wrong, he nodded eagerly "Yeah. Yeah! Just... just give me the drink and I'll tell you what you want... !" he told her, reaching out for the vodka "I need to talk to someone anyways- not that I wanted to put you through it but if you're volunteering I won't stop yah..." he told her in a weak voice, still reaching out for the vodka.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:38 pm

The desperation in Zombie's voice was something Inna could definitely relate to...and in the end that's what made her give in. She warily handed him the flask after gulping down a good bit of it herself, at least that way he'd have less to get wasted on...and she could feel a bit better also.

"Just...do not die, da?"

Not dying was important. She eyed him cautiously, tense and ready to snatch the flask away if he got carried away, but odds were she'd let him get pretty drunk...cause she honestly believed alcohol solved these things.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan continued to look at Inna with tired eyes, almost looking like a sad puppy "Please...?" and then she took a drink from the flask, before handing it to him. Zombie, surprisingly enough, did not gulp down a shit ton of vodka, instead prompting to take a small sip "Thank you... I... I'm just sick of this shit..." he muttered, rolling on his side "I'm fucking disgusted in myself... its just killing... and more killing... and I get money, and it makes me feel better for awhile. And then I feel like shit again... too many innocent people are dying... being killed by -me-... and my shitty life is just gonna keep being that... just killing... and killing... until eventually I get killed. So no... I'm pretty sure I will die." he told her in a depressed slur, his eyes eventually closing.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Inna was more than pleasantly surprised by Zombie's control once she handed him the flask. Already this was turning out better than expected. His words, however, betrayed more pain than she had been expecting from him. She told herself that she thought this would be about something shallower like not getting enough sex or Charles being no fun...but she probably knew from the start what she was getting into. After the assassin was done, Inna waited a moment, then spoke up, hesitating for a moment before putting a hand on his arm.

"Thees...constant keelleeng. Eet does not need to happen... Eet just-"

She paused for a moment, evidently struggling to translate her thoughts. Dealing with emotions and speaking a different language was a lot of multitasking, she needed to get her head in order.

"Why...why deed eet even start? The keelleeng?"

She tortured herself over killing a psychic replica of a man that had killed thousands of innocent people, so she couldn't possibly begin to understand how someone could kill so many people that hadn't even done as much damage. Every mission she had been sent on so far, she had kept herself from delivering fatal blows; she wanted to understand what drove people like Zombie, like the rest of the Suicide Squad, into their senseless killing, especially if Nathan was now suffering because of it.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Amazing Pan-Sensei wrote:

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan took another sip from the flask, though time it was a bit much. He readied himself to answer Inna, mostly because her question was a bit heavy for him "Listen... I know you saw him... that... that big man... the one with the mohawk... you must have seen him... right?" he asked, his voice notably growing more grim "He saved me when I was a child... he was a mercenary... of course... you know how the world is. A little child that couldn't fend for himself was pretty much left for death... so he took me in. But... he's an assassin... a killer... and he knows only one lifestyle. Thus... I was raised in the same lifestyle... I've been killing for a long time..."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Inna watched Zombie warily as he lifted the flask to his lips again, noting that he had drank more this time. Nodding as the man with the mohawk was mentioned, she listened to Nathan explain how he was brought up knowing only death and killing. She frowned as he spoke, unfortunately his story was all-too-believable in the world they were in; she was sure there were numerous such origin stories from other No Man's Land inmates.

"But..eef you ah...suffer so much from eet...why can you not stop?"

She understood that he was brought up that way, that killing was all he knew, but if he could feel that what he did was wrong, then he must have some sort of idea of what a different lifestyle could be like, right? Then it hit her where they were. They were in No Man's Land. Any chance of Nathan redeeming himself was out the window as soon as he came into the prison, wasn't it?

"Just-"

She shook her head, unable to think of any comforting words, anything that could make him feel better. She could pretend to relate, she was supposed to be a hardened criminal like the rest of them after all, but even drunk Zombie could probably see right through any attempted acting on her part, so she shook her head again, struggling to keep herself from taking the flask back from Zombie and finishing it herself.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan let out a sigh, something about Inna had always struck him different. She seemed to innocent, she was very different from almost everyone he'd met in his life. Even Chelsea seemed to know how tough it was, he could tell she'd gone through hardships and killed. But Inna, her innocence was even more unbelievable than Chelsea's "What...? What am I gonna do then? Sure- I can leave this prison as soon as I'm done working for Charles. But guess what? It ain't very different out there... how would I make a living? All I know is killing. And... even if I tried... even if I could find something to do... it still wouldn't work. I'm different now... I'm a monster like everyone else here, any normal life I'd try to live would be destroyed. An old enemy would attack me... or I'd snap and kill someone... there's nothing I can do Inna."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Inna lowered her gaze as Zombie spoke, keeping her face blank so as to not betray the hopelessness she was feeling. As much as she hated having to be here, and as hard as she had tried to separate herself from the Task Force 0 members, she couldn't deny to herself that she cared about most of them, Nathan included, and hearing his words saddened her. To think that he believed himself to be no more than a killing machine was just depressing.

"Not everyone here ees a monster, though... And-"

Zombie might think he was this hopeless monster, but Inna herself had seen him doing good things, or at least attempting them. Killing couldn't be all there was for him...

"You...care for her. I do not see many monsters offereeng help or careeng about anyone.."

Then again, plenty of the people in this prison killed others BECAUSE they cared too much about some person. The Russian, having isolated herself for so long, still had much to learn about how the world really was. For now, she could not believe that there was only pain and suffering and death.

"You cannot...control what happens to you, nyet, but...you can control how you...react? Thees...snappeeng. That ees sometheeng that ees...up to you. Eef keelleeng ees all you know, eet ees never too late...to learn sometheeng new."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next