Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper held his breath in anticipation to Jo's response- but the first thing she said was just flustered attempts to deny having a boyfriend. Of course... He suppressed a groan as she most definitely didn't come out of the bathroom, shooting a small glare at Zombie due to his laugh before he started examining the door. He didn't want to have to resort to this, but she was giving him no choice... As Jo told him to go away, he started to back up a little, just a few steps really. "Sorry Jo- I can't do that. Not without you," he replied, before he quite simply braced himself- then kicked the door, right near the door knob. He could get through here- of course he could-- right? He needed Jo, and she was being stubborn... "Jo come on, make this easier on both of us and just open the damn door--!" he called, before kicking the thing again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"sHIT--" Jo shrieked, jumping as the door suddenly rattled-- at Jasper`s initial hit, the lock had busted, the door creaking open just slightly-- before Jo hopped onto her feet and pressed herself against said door, slamming it shut again. "yOU`RE GONNA BREAK THE LOCK WHAT IF SOMEONE HAS TO PEE NOW THEY CAN`T PEE PRIVATELY JASPER NO--"
As she yelled at the door, she paused a moment to tug down this-- costume thing-- blanching some more as she noted what that was doing for her top portion. She worked at tugging the flannels together, hoping that would solve her issue- when the door jumped once again, presuming from Jasper`s second kick.
"Y-You`re crazy--! Go away--! I-I`m not leaving, alright--!" She kept her shoulder against the door, her feet spread apart- ready to push back should Jasper attempt pushing forward--

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had chuckled a little with Jo's shrieking, grinning when he saw the door starting to open- but then it was slammed back shut, and he had no doubt that was because of Jo. "Tough shit then, they can close the door- they don't need to lock it-- and besides it's not as if we actually have any privacy anyways!!" he replied, grimacing as his second kick did nothing before he started shoving at the door, frustrated now. "Yes, I'm fucking crazy as fuck-- but come on Jo, I'm not leaving you!! I can't leave you--!! We really do need you-- I'll help you with your clothes, making sure it'll all stay, and I'll make sure nobody fucks with you-- god, Jo, I'll do whatever you want, if I can, if you'll just come out already--!! I'm in a fucking playboy bunny costume practically, you're not alone, come onnnn--!" Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Jasper brought up the fact of them not really having much privacy- Jo paused, taking this into consideration as her eyes darted about the bathroom. She didn`t see any cameras... that`d be weird... she wasn`t sure if Charles was above that level of creepy or not, honestly-- she knew he had his limits as far as listening and giving them privacy went, but even then hOLY SHIT JASPER WAS SHOVING THE DOOR--
Jo squeaked, then pressed her strength into pushing back, frowning as she felt a more intense pang of heat gather in her cheeks as the door began to open again slightly-- luckily, she managed to get it re-closed, or at least slightly--less open-- and continued pushing back. There was a weird sort of-- deadlock thing going on--
"nO-- fuckin`-- leave--! I--" She paused a beat as Jasper mentioned playboy bunny costume wearing. That sounded nice...
...Except no she was in a relationship right now she had to stick to that so she kept pushing this door instead-- "Th-thats different--!! Sh-shut up and go away!"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper gritted his teeth when he saw he was making a little headway- but then that small gap closed again, and he groaned, before he simply gave up, throwing his hands up and sitting on the floor as he glared at the door. He wasn't making any progress trying to force his way in- god knew Jo was just as strong as him, if not stronger. Her yelling only served to further convince him- at this rate, he was tempted to leave without her... "... If you come out I might be able to find something else for you to wear...?" he called quietly- but of course, he was lying. If they could just get her out of the damn bathroom, they could get out of there... hopefully. She'd probably try to kill him- but hey... It was worth a try. He was getting tired of trying to find a way to get her to come out- If this didn't work, there wasn't going to be a door left to hide behind.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:32 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo smiled to herself as she felt the force on the opposing end of the door dissipate-- meaning Jasper had given up. Triumphantly, she crossed her arms over her chest, grinning ahead at nothing-- after a moment, she slid back down onto the floor, still grinning. Up until he spoke again- she listened, her lips drawing into a thin line as she actually considered this... another outfit would probably help... but...
"... Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...?"
She didn`t know Jasper well enough to detect the nature of his statement- so, her best bet was to just trust his answer...  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Zombie10

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
So while Jasper was busy with Jo, Nathan snuck off. he was gone for a few minutes, only returning with a half-empty bottle of vodka "Hrm..." Zombie had already continued to drink himself into a stupor, he just looked at Jasper and the door Jo was hiding behind with half-closed eyes, letting out a grumble. Poor decision-making skills at work, Zombie gently put his bottle down, then walked out of the room. Mere seconds later, he'd return with a crowbar (!?), slowly walked up behind Jasper, then pushed him out of the way, manically lifting it upwards ''hERE'S ZOOOOOMBIE!" Nathan then continually hit the door with the crowbar, tearing the door apart.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sighed as he heard Jo questioning him, crossing his fingers and preparing to respond to her- before suddenly, he was being shoved out of the way by Zombie, making him look up in shock- only to see a crowbar in the other's hands. "Shit--!! JO GET OUT OF THE WAY--" Was that alcohol he smelled? Zombie certainly looked to be drunk- as he glanced around frantically behind him, he scowled as he spotted the half empty bottle of vodka. Great. Annoyed, he walked over to the thing, grabbed it, and proceeded to smash it in the bottom of a trash can, frustrated. Where was all the alcohol coming from?! Could they really not stay sober and cooperate for ten minutes- he felt like he was baby sitting. Officially annoyed as fuck, Jasper scowled and crossed his arms, simply leaning against the wall. Let the two of them fight over whatever the fuck they wanted to fight over- once they were done, he could drag their asses to where he needed them to go, so help him god... Either that, or he'd do the damn mission alone. He obviously couldn't trust them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo held her breath, waiting impatiently for Jasper`s answer... uNTIL SUDDENLY HOLY SHIT CROWBAR--
"jESUS FUCKIN` CHRIST--" She shrieked, leaping away from the door and briefly scrambling on the floor-- downright hyperventilating from the pure shock of it all as she stared on at Zombie`s work in horror. So much for her concern for bathroom privacy-- that door was history now-- wHAT DID THE PEOPLE IN THE SHINING DO ABOUT THIS SHE COULDN`T EVEN REMEMBER AAAA--
Clearly, if there was one way to freak Jo out (aside from psychics and stuff, but that`s serious) it was with ridiculously outdated movie references. "n-nATHAN WHAT THE FUCK G-GO AWAY I-I`LL FUCKIN` KILL YOU--!!" Still shrieking some, she quickly sort of just-- slid over against one of the walls near the wall, hoping that would suffice as a hiding spot for now, as she worked on--adjusting this stupid costume more-- "jASPER DO SOMETHING COVER HIS EYES JESUS I`LL COME OUT JUST MAKE HIM STOP--"   

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:22 am

Nathan Crockett
So Nathan didn't stop "REDRUM! REDRUM!" he shrieked in reply to Jo, he then commenced to start wildly hitting just about everything in the bathroom with his crowbar. The sink was completely demolished, he broke the showers, cracked the walls, and generally made the room look like hell in a matter of seconds "NOBODY SHOPS AT BLOCKBUSTER ANYMORE! WHY DID YOU STOP GOING TO BLOCKBUSTER JO!?" he screeched, eventually throwing his crowbar into the mirror, shattering it.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:37 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper was completely willing at this point to let Zombie do whatever he wanted, but when he heard Jo shrieking for him, he lifted his head, debating. It would help if he had at least one person willing to cooperate, and if it simply took him covering Zombie's eyes... Quietly, he moved to the bathroom door, sort of watching with annoyance as the other male continued to demolish everything. Great- he could just see Charles yelling at him for that... As Zombie seemed to be winding down, shrieking completely nonsense things, he moved forward- and as the other threw the crowbar, he reached out and caught it, saving the mirror before dropping the thing to the ground. "That's seven years bad luck if you break that, Zombie- we can't have that before a mission, now, can we?" he said calmly, quietly moving forward before he could grab on to the front of the other's dress and pull him closer, hovering over his lips- and struggling to keep from making a face at the strong scent of alcohol. "... You've been a bad, bad boy Zombie..." he purred, before he suddenly pressed a kiss to the other's lips- and in the process, moved to tie his hands firmly behind his back. Should he manage that, he planned to blindfold him as well- therefore accomplishing Jo's request so she would hopefully come out of the bathroom.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:25 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, Jo was absolutely terrified-- and sort of desperately struggling for an answer to that Blockbuster thing, which was kind of hard considering she hadn`t heard of Blockbuster before, but she was pretty sure her life depended on her answer right now. Luckily, Zombie had managed to avoid her completely, even going as far as to walk straight by her as he went about on his path of carnage with his crowbar, which was pretty okay... this bathroom was kind of fucked, though. Jo was still practically sticking to the wall, watching Zombie do his thing in horror-- until Jasper came to the rescue. Yeah, good-- she liked him more-- Jasper was a safe spa-- oh hey they were kissing
"...P-PLEASE GET A ROOM-" She hurriedly dashed out of remained of the bathroom- instead quickly taking a seat on one of the beds, not sure whom it belonged to, per say. Zombie probably hadn`t seen-- and if he had, he was too drunk to make fun of her for it-- so, she supposed she could make due for now...  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:36 am

Nathan Crockett

"BAD LUCK BEARS GUYS! BAD LUCK BEARS!" Zombie yelled erratically in response to Jasper even remotely mentioning luck, because that was the only way a drunk Zombie could really answer such a statement. Really, he had actually forgotten of Jo by this point and was instead focused on causing absolute chaos everywhere he went. And then Jasper got him "...!" Zombie looked abnormally paranoid when that happened, it was actually a pretty safe bet he was going to try something stupid. Except no, following Jasper's kiss, Zombie seemed to calm down immensely "Well that escalated quickly..." he spoke in a softer voice, though he still looked somewhat unhinged "I think I need another drink-"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper completely ignored any shrieking Zombie decided to do before he kissed him, though Jo's yelling for them to get a room earned a small smirk. As he realized just how much calmer Zombie seemed to be after the kiss, however, he paused, cocking his head to the side a bit as he eyed the other. How... odd. "Zombie, if you get through this mission without drinking any more, I'll personally buy you at least one bottle of vodka once we're through- alright? And if you don't... well, we'll get there if it happens. ... A-and if you need more motivation you can-- have whatever else you want-- as long as it's in the realm of things I can do or give--" Jasper really was kind of desperate now, and he sighed softly as he covered Zombie's eyes, then led him out of the bathroom, giving a small smile to Jo. "You look great in that, by the way... and I kissed him to distract him-- so I could cover his eyes-- look, can I just help you make sure the thing will stay in place so we can get out of here--?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:14 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo remained fidgeting in place, working at pulling the hem of her costume down as she sat, displeased with the way it bunched up at her stomach-- it wasn`t until Jasper returned that she glanced up, flushing brightly at his comment. She stammered briefly, most likely some kind of protest-- but couldn`t find herself to finish the sentence, instead just humming briefly in acknowledgement. "...I saw that, yeah..." She murmured in response to the last bit-- sort of-- doing what she could to cast that imagery out from her train of thought. It`d served as a pretty nifty reminder that she sort of watched these two do the do earlier-- and they were sort of the most awkwardest people to go on a mission with ever-- she wasn`t sure if she could do this--
As Jasper brought up helping her keep the costume in place- she sighed, but not too dramatically- afraid of the consequences that might follow, considering what she was wearing and all. She actually wasn`t sure how restricted her movements would have to be in this thing-- even after Jasper`s adjustments-- but she wasn`t about to try and figure that out now-- "Yeah, yeah- whatever... let`s get this over with..."

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Nathan Crockett

Nathan looked somewhat... neutral as Jasper spoke to him, really it was hard to tell what he was thinking without his eyes showing, but he didn't seem to be misbehaving. When Jasper tried to reason with him, Zombie's immediate response was "Two vodkas." before he was let out of the bathroom. From that point, Zombie just started wandering the bunker, which was completely empty, whilst yelling "DID YOU HEAR THAT GUYS!? JASPOOH LIKES THE DRESS~! HE LIKES THE DRESS!" in a drunk fit, really these were not Zombie's best days. He had a breakdown at the Inquisitower, had another breakdown because he knew he would have to fight Vulture Team again in the future, and was suffering from yet another one for The Family. These were not his finest hours, or days.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:44 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper frowned a bit as Zombie tried to insist upon getting two bottles of vodka- but Jo was actually being reasonable, and not shrieking and carrying on, so he turned to her first, sighing as he once more riffled around under his bed, found the double-sided clothing tape he needed, then carried it over to Jo. "So... Basically, I suggest pulling it down as much as you're willing to, with how it exposes the top- then just take a strip of this, put it along the edge, and stick it down... I won't do it unless you need me to cause that would require touching you and I don't want to try and do shit with a broken-- ... whatever you would break-- so yeah, here-" He handed her the tape before sighing and moving on, quietly following Zombie. Once he caught up to the blonde, he grabbed his arm, then just sort of shoved him against a wall and slapped him across the face. "Shut up and listen to me, okay? I need you to calm down. I need you to stop whatever the fuck sort of pity party this is and actually help me, okay? You're no use to me drunk, not with what we're trying to do- I need you to pull it together, Zombie-- for me? You can hardly do anything about whatever the fuck is bothering you if you drink yourself into a stupor--! Just... please, can we calm down so we won't die...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:51 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Still fidgeting and blushing fiercely in embarrassment, Jo did her best to listen to Jasper`s explanation, nodding at appropriate times. As he suddenly paused- her eyebrows rose slightly, before she offered a somewhat mellow smile. "I mean... I----I wouldn`t... not right now, at least... but... y-yeah..." She felt like stammering some kind of thank you was in order- but, just as quickly as he came, the silverette went off to have a word with drunken-Zombie. Doing her best to avoid the happenings behind her, especially after having watched Jasper pin Zombie against a wall over her shoulder-- Jo focused on herself, doing as Jasper had instructed her and feeling awkward as all hell about it. Once she was done- she shakily exhaled, her hands clenching into fists on her thighs as she stiffly stood up, taking a moment to muster up the courage to say much of anything...
"O-Once you guys are-- done with whatever-- can we go...?" She and her insecurities held them back enough as is-- and as she mentally reaffirmed her objective, she could feel the sudden pump of adrenaline through her veins. Destroy Kraven before anyone else could. And that was enough to make her grin wryly-- this was gonna feel good. She needed to blow off some steam...
"...I`m readier than I ever will be."

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:13 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan continued running around the room, yelling "JASPOOH THINKS I'M COOL GUYS!" until, well, Jasper spoke again. And this time, Jasper's down to earth words and rather intimidating speech actually hit home. Zombie calmed down, looking to Jasper with a straight look on his face. Suddenly, he felt pretty bad for acting so stupid "I..." Nathan let out a sigh, unable to really collect himself. His antics were the only way he could deal with the anxiety at the moment "I'm sorry... sure... I'll calm down- let's just- get on with this..." Nathan dusted off his dress, making sure he at least looked nice "I'm ready too... I trust you'll know what to do..."
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:34 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper took a deep breath as Zombie seemed to calm down, not particularly liking having to be so harsh- but he was at least a good deal worried about what they had to do, and if he couldn't at least have people not going batshit crazy every ten seconds, well- he wasn't sure he wanted to even attempt the mission. But Zombie had calmed down, and although he seemed a bit down, there wasn't much he could do- he gave the blonde a soft, apologetic look before he pressed a surprisingly soft kiss to the other's lips- then pulled away, straightening out his outfit and tugging Zombie along after him as he walked over to Jo. "Yeah... lets get out of here-" Sighing, he turned and led the way out of the barracks, not feeling good about their mission at all- yet it had to be done, and all he could really do was hope for the best.

*Exit Jasper, Jo, and Zombie*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles stood in the middle of the Task Force 0 Barrack, pacing around the room with his hands clasped behind his back "I was so close... to think that woman would have enough power as to..." Charles let out a sigh "THIS is why I have my task forces... but no... they're not enough..." he muttered, his expression showing an... unsettling expression as the man stared to the ground as he paced. Disturbed by his lack of success, Charles had been standing around for the past few minutes "I... no, it was a fluke is all. The Family is of no consequence to me anyways... I... I don't need to bring about their end. No. They'll end themselves. I know they will... yes... it's only natural! I should be focusing on other enemies..." he continued to ramble to himself endlessly as he paced through the barracks.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel entered the barracks, putting down Smile, but still holding Emilia like a sack of potatoes. He looked at Charles, who CLEARLY looked like he was having a fit.
"So....yeah, I'mma gonna take Emilia to the infirmary okay? Anyone else hurt? I think we should go to the infirmary. Last bitch there sucks my dick! Except no homo cause ew." he kind of ran off then. (exit)

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."
-------------------------------------

So, after Rommel put him down, Lukas wasn't really given much time to process things before Rommel kind of just ran off again--leaving Lukas alone in the room with Charles. Which...he didn't really like. So, he was quick to kind of just--shuffle out of the barracks and over to the infirmary. He needed some serious patching up, anyway...

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna returned to the barracks, holding the cut that Dianhua had inflicted on her, applying pressure to stop the bleeding that would have stained her shirt, had it not been red already.. Without a word to the other members of the task force and only a nod to Charles, she went to her bunk, got a few medical supplies that she had brought along for herself because apparently her level of distrust of anyone here was so great that she didn't even trust the supplies offered to them, and headed to the bathroom rather than the infirmary as Rommel suggested. She proceeded to patch herself up, cleaning the wound and stitching it, only now realizing how deep it had been; she was lucky she had stepped back, or there would have been some serious damage. Once she was done, she headed back to the bunks, full attention on Charles now.

"You seem...deestressed."

She pointed out the obvious, waiting for him to lay on the yelling about them not doing good enough against the Family.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 12 Charle11
Charles was still pacing, ranting to himself as everyone entered the room, he didn't even notice them. Until Inna spoke out, Charles didn't so much as bat an eye to them. But once the Russian pointed out his distress, Charles turned to her, and in a scathing voice answered "Hundreds of my men in a matter of minutes... of course I'm distressed. Do you know how difficult it will be to replace them? How long it will take to train them, how EXPENSIVE it will be!? OH GOD THE EXPENSES!" Charles did not seem happy about the money part at all "And I've yet to get a status report on the rest of the team... which, mind you, is dealing with a mass-murdering scumbag!" also a stripper clone and a football player, but he didn't exactly consider those two threats to his plan "I've still got 499 task forces... I can still... I can still do this... The Family... they'll destroy themselves, yeah! I need not pay any attention to them! We should be focusing on Kraven! He's the real threat!"
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next