Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

"I.."

Inna looked slowly from Emilia to Masque... They were both confusing her. Very VERY much. At this point, she was pretty sure she should trust the member of the team that she had actually interacted with for more than 5 minutes. She was edging towards believing Emilia, though Masque's words were making her have some doubt...but when bibles were mentioned, that's when she got that something was off.

"Nyet, Charles ees too...Charles-y to...love bibles."

Or love anything, really..

She was pretty sure Charles wasn't the loving type...but he was definitely the put-bombs-in-your-head type, so she kept that thought to herself. With the language barrier and Masque's convincing arguments, Inna may as well have believed the masked man if the bible hadn't been mentioned.

"Why do you...treeck me?"

She asked coldly, glaring at the man to stop herself from looking embarrassed.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 __layout_zpse948848d

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque sort of turned toward Emilia a bit... because wow that girl totally misunderstood him---? And the real problem layed in the fact that he-- didn`t really care to extend the effort into correcting her. But then yeah Inna said things-- which caused Masque to very briefly tense, before shaking his head feverishly and holding his hands up defensively. "No, no, no, Inna, my dear--! You misunderstand. The meese, you see, are attracted to holy-ness-whatchamacallits--- because they, simply put, are Gods. Because they made the universe. C`mon, Inna, this is first grade stuff-- keep up." Clearly-- telling lies wasn`t really his thing--- there were other members of the Trust who specialized in tricking people shenanigans. But-- this was fun-- so-- he kind of wanted to see how long he could drag it-- "Make no mistake, I am no liar--! Just a very humble meese hunter here to lead you all against your imminent doom at the hands of Charles. The meese. Meese king." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna didn't like feeling confused. Not at all. So she just moved the flowers Masque gave her to one hand and used the other to hit a pressure point on his chest that would make a regular, obviously-not-amazing-criminal collapse. She looked at Emilia a bit skeptically too, because she was just confusing her more.

"I am done."

She said simply, then climbed back onto her bunk and drank silently while cleaning her father's gun and playing with the flowers.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:35 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Paladi11

Charles Paladin

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" a familiar voice echoed through the barracks, further terrorizing an already scared-shitless Nathan who then proceeded to hide under the bunk bead glaring at Masque. Then the source of the voice would be seen as a middle-aged man in an expensive suit walked into the room "How did you get out of your room!? Why are you bothering these people!? WHAT IS THIS ABOUT MOOSES!?" Charles quickly bent down and grabbed Red Masque by the back of his hood (Which somehow still stayed perfectly attached to his mask and stayed in place) and pulled him backwards "You there, it's time to go home. Say goodbye to the crazy nymphomaniacs-" and then Inna hit one of Masque's pressure points, which only caused about a seconds' glance from Charles before he continued to drag Masque away from the squad "Don't touch it Russian! You have no idea where that robe as been!" then he shot a glare to Jo "Josephine! Help me drag this thing into the closet he lives in!" he yelled as he grit his teeth, Red Masque was apparently very heavy.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:14 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 __layout_zpse948848d

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Masky_zps256fe12d

Masque emitted a sharp, high pitched scream that most certainly did not befit a man of his height as Charles` voice boomed through the barracks. "Shit-" And then yeah Charles.
"I`m- that`s- well-" There was definetely too many questions being asked here-- Masque was having difficulties keeping up. "It`s meese, actually- and, uh- nO STO--" Too late-- Charles was grabbing his hood and pulling him back, but only really succeeding in sort of awkwardly tilting him backward, since his entire lower half really refused to move. Apparently his cloak was... attached to his head-- considering it wasn`t moving much at all.  "I really don`t wanna say goodbye to the nymphomaniacs yet-" He was planning to keep this game of tug a war with Charles going until the other eventually got tired of his shit and left him alone, except no-- because he was definetely not expecting that pressure point. Immediately after Inna struck him, he full out collapsed onto Charles-- hitting the back of his head against the other`s chest. "oWWW--"

Jo, on the other hand, was still sort of bouncing around to get Jasper`s attention-- but, overhearing Charles` nymphomaniac comment, glanced up with interest. "Tch... you`re the nympho... you... nympho..." She grumbled bitterly, her eyes downcast. Maybe he was talking about Jasper... he was totes clearly the only other deprived person in the room right now. Yeah. But then her name was actually mentioned, to which she raised her eyebrows- kind of just staring at Charles for a bit before really responding. Taking her sweet time, she shifted off Jasper`s bed and slid her feet onto the floor, calmly approaching Masque and Charles with a neutral expression. Masque was really refusing to move-- he apparently was pretty heavy-- "He lives in a closet-?"
"I just came out of the closet-"
"Oh-" Jo dismissed that quickly, gradually reaching down to get a hold of Masque`s legs-- but stopped halfway through the movement. "...I`ll consider helping if you call me Jo." She returned Charles` glare then, freezing in that position as she awaited his response. And Masque, on the other hand, pretty much gave up his effortless struggles once Jo came into the picture-- he was just dangling around now, ceasing any kind of movement and looking up at Charles with what you could guess was an expectant expression... but, mask...

The Red Masque`s Theme

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Jo16_zps31a7132f

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles shot a death glare to Red Masque as he kept talking "The more you talk around these people, the worse of you'll be-" he muttered, until Jo slowly started to approach them, Charles could feel his life slowly passing by as Jo took her sweet time "I'm a VERY old man Josephine- better hurry up or I'll die of old age..." he commented in a scathing tone. And then she was finally there, but she made demands, Charles immediately silently replied to her request by raising an eyebrow "All the demands you could have made and THAT was it...? Very well... but only AFTER this twat is put back into the closet... you need to earn your reward." he replied to her in a surprisingly serious tone before trying to drag Masque on his own again.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I get there when I get there- don`t get your fuckin` diaper in a knot," Was Jo`s eloquent response to Charles` complaints on her speed- and as his comment on her request came along, she gave a brief and breathless chuckle, hoisting Masque`s legs onto one of her shoulders and helping Charles carry him along. Not without a bit of visible effort, though--- because, seriously, this guy was heavy. And that was coming from someone with years of military training-- she was honestly surprised Charles was holding out so well...! But, she didn`t divulge the issue further, instead replying, "What`re you expecting me to ask...? 'Hey, Charles, take the bomb outta my head and maybe I`ll help you move this guy--" Masque flopped his hands around, in some odd futile attempt at waving. "--outta your way-? Gimme some credit, at least- though, I did wanna ask about stopping by Carrion Land, maybe- is that a thing I have to do-? Do I have to ask-?" She mused, sounding uncharacteristically calm. "S`not like I`m doing anything more productive over here... also, twat is an ugly word- not appropriate for a man your age, you whippersnapper-"     

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles began to move Red Masque out of the barracks, slowly towards a closet strategically located close to the room, Charles noted how the masked man was being uncharacteristically quiet "I would have no problem with allowing you to go to Carrion Land... as a matter of fact, I ave no qualms with you going anywhere so long as it does not interfere with your work. Though DO keep in mind that you're always being watched, Paladin Industries has eyes everywhere... oh- uh- and you have to allow your fellow quad members to come with you if they want." as he got closer to the closet, Charles slammed his back into the closet door, opening it "QUICK! TOSS IT IN THERE!" Charles quickly swung Red Masque towards the closet, getting a key from his jacket and trying to lock the closet in one swift motion "So anyways- I do think you should bring along some guests... especially so your former comrades can properly understand the situation..."

Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:31 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo allowed Charles to lead her to wherever they were carrying Masque off to-- making special note of the closet`s close location to the barracks. She listed to the male attentively, displeasure clear on her features. "...All of them--?" She asked suddenly, eye flickering to meet his features. "Every single one? You`re... absolutely sure? ...Even Zombie--? The one who tried to kill them all a few weeks ago? Like- Vulture Team holds grudges," Jo prodded precariously, seeming genuinely wary of the thought. Mostly because if something happened to Zombie- she `s sure the blame would fall on her for it. And letting her friends shoot up Zombie was sort of a thing she would do. And then came his rushed instructions to throw Masque in this closet- which honestly shocked her-- with widened eyes and frantic movements, she aided Charles in tossing Masque-- whom diligently flopped in, akin to a rag doll. There was a bit of silence as Charles went for his keys-- a bit of silence that was quickly broken by loud thumping on the opposing side of the closet, to which Jo responded by pressing her back against the closet`s door, keeping it shut tight as it bumped with force. Once it was locked- the bumping ceased, and Jo took a few seconds of stunned silence to collect herself again.

That was-- weird-- but, she was actually getting to talk to Charles normally... was Masque even worth asking about...? "...The temporary situation, you mean?" Jo chimed, back to being nonchalant. "Where`s the line, Charles--? I`m sure there`s some level of confidentiality I`ve already broken... any other sort of catches I should be aware of before you literally have my head for it--? If not, then I`ll be on my way to give my boyfriend plenty of hugs and other things Paladin can hear all about-- just to gross you out-- or, see...? Ah, that`s a question- eyes or ears--? Which one?" Jo was just a bit incapable of holding a conversation with Charles without making a few jabs, it seemed-- even when her words themselves were civil enough, there was a detectable hint of venom in her tone that she didn`t even bother trying to hide.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles let out a big sigh once Red Masque had been locked up "..." he was glad it had been done, tragedy averted. He then began to search through his jacket again "Yes, Zombie too. If he's killed I'll blow up your head so do take care of him, unless YOU happen to have enough REAL money to hire one of the OTHER ranked assassins in the case that Zombie dies... keep him safe." he told Jo rather harshly before pulling a canteen out of his jacket. It looked rather old fashioned, as if it was hundreds of years old "I'm not to worried... because honestly, there's -nothing- Vulture Team can do that'd really be a danger to me or my organization at the moment... just be aware that what you say and do will be recorded and noted." he told her before abruptly shoving the canteen towards Jo "Here, have some scotch... you drink, don't you?" and then Charles turned his back on Jo "Oh, and the Ross interview is currently in progress.... the overgrown ape wants to talk to you after the interview is concluded." he added in his speech to Jo before walking off, straightening his tie as he turned a corner, causing Jo to lose sight of the man.
(EXIT)

Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Zombie15

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie slowly crept out from under the bed "Is- is it gone now...?" Red Masque was not someone he liked. Why? Because he offered flowers to Inna obviously, AND SHE ACCEPTED THEM, KINDA. Zombie hated people who constantly scored. He would not accept this transgression! This was never going to- oh hey the room felt pretty empty now. Really, Nathan had no idea what to do now "Soooo.... anyone up for watching a movie maybe...? Or... I dunno... what do you guys do on your free time besides drinking? Dont' wanna give myself liver poisoning, you understand?" he asked, his hands still slipped into his coat.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh Zombie. Your alive. Good to see you." Emilia said as she watched with a dull look on her face. Though Red was interesting, she found it equally as interesting that Charles didn't want him around. "So... You following him Jo? If not I have armor to test out." Emilia said as she started to suit up. "Anyone want to help me?" she asked looking right at the others.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo quietly sighed through her nose as Charles quite thoroughly explained why Zombie had to come along- "He`s just number ten... I`m sure you could afford better..." Was her grumbled response, arms coming to cross at her chest. She was quiet then, watching Charles with dully dutiful eyes, seeming quite unbothered- but eluding an aura that said the exact opposite. Her gaze stuck on the canteen, pretending to be interested in it`s shape as she listened. "Hm..." She hummed, still fixated on the other`s canteen. "How much do you care about what`s recorded and noted, is what`s important..." She grumbled again, sounding near inaudible- as if she had meant for only herself to hear, yet spoke it aloud out of pure spite. And then wow that canteen was in her face now- she retracted slightly, looking from it to Charles, before settling on the former. "..." Silenced, she gingerly took the canteen from his grasp, taking it into her own. She stared at it for a moment- not looking back up when Charles addressed her. About... Ross...? "...Wait, why--" And by the time she had looked up, he had seemingly vanished.

Jo frowned, turning on her heel to lazily saunter back to the barracks. She fixated on the canteen again-- perhaps it was past experience, but, at a first thought, she couldn`t bring herself to drink it- even if scotch had been promised. She wasn`t sure what the cause for her paranoia was... Charles put a bomb in her head- why would he need any other underhanded tactics...? That`d be... a waste of resources. Unless it was, like---more bombs---in liquid form--? Ugh, she needed to relax. Like, a lot. She reached the barracks, peering into it`s entrance and leaning against it`s side, visibly antsy. "Hey- so- I`m going to Carrion Land- who`s coming-?" Finally, she quickly brought the canteen to her lips and took a tentative swig of it-- unintentionally squeezing her eye shut in anticipation, only for... nothing to happen. Which--... yeah... okay... either way-- she was sort of hoping everyone but Emilia would be uninterested in visiting Carrion Land-- she really didn`t want to have to explain them to anyone...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:14 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Kylie9_zpscf926f9e

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

It was quiet for a moment after Jo asked if anyone else wanted to go to Carrion Land--until suddenly, there was a gleeful shout from down the hall from the barracks:
"ONWARDS, MY NOBLE STEED--"
If Jo looked down the hall at that point, she would see Kylie--atop a handicorn--charging full-speed down the hallway towards the barracks, her huge blade propped up over her shoulder. It seemed that as the pinkette noticed Jo, though, she just grinned wider.
"Ooh, yay! We found people! Maybe they know where Ro-Ro is, Mr. Sparkle-pants!" Mr. Sparkle-pants, the bright magenta pink handicorn that Kylie was perched atop, seemed to neigh in agreement as he ran down the hall--on his fingers--somehow--
However, the valiant steed came to a stop right by the door--seeing as how Jo was kind of blocking the doorway. Kylie hopped off of her handicorn, giving Jo a big smile, before turning to the wall--and shoving Friendmaker into it. And proceeding to carve out a hunk of the wall like somebody would carve a pumpkin. Once a good sized chunk of the wall was carved out, Kylie hopped through, coaxing the handicorn through with her, before propping the blade up over her shoulder again and grinning at everyone inside the barracks.
"Hiya! I'm Kylie! I'm looking for my friend, Citizen Ross! I heard that you guys had him here, but he's late for a very important meeting, so me and Barbie came here to pick him up! If you could please bring him in here, then we really need to take him home--the playdate's over! So--" And then she saw Nathan. "oMIGOSH--Zombie~?! It's been way too long! Seriously--how long has it been since I saw you last?! Oh my goodness--I would totally give you a million hugs, but I'm on a schedule right now, so hugs will have to wait! So--in the name of sunshine and rainbows, bring Ro-Ro out right this instant!" She was positively beaming at the members of Suicide Squad who were in the barracks--seemingly thinking that it was a totally normal occurrence for somebody on a handicorn to carve their way through a wall and then demand large well-bearded men--on the other hand, Mr. Sparkle-pants seemed unimpressed by the contents of the barracks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:30 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie arched an eyebrow to Emilia when she acknowledged him "Of course I'm alive... that's kinda my gimmick actually- it's REEEEALLY hard to kill me, and-" and then Jo spoke out, to which Zombie immediately rose his hand "I'm going!" he said with a huge smile on his face. Why? Because there were people in Vulture Team that caught his eyes... and he couldn't go wasting opportunities, not when they presented themselves in the way they did to him. Actually, Zombie was getting kind of excited, perhaps this trip would get some edge off him, and he'd certainly be inconveniencing Jo by following her, so he was killing two birds with one stone! And then he heard a very familiar voice "Wait- Did you hear that...!?" the assassin's eyes widened. Oh hell no. As Kylie entered the room a top a deformed steed, Zombie donned an expression of horror. Gritting his teeth, he watched as Kylie hopped off her unicorn, and slowly backed away "Kylie... what are you doing here...? This place is a little too low-profile for you..." he muttered, and hearing that she was here to get Ross only got Nathan thinking. Did Ross really have that much influence? For one of the ranked assassins to be here to rescue him, there must be more going on. Seeing Kylie beam her eyes towards him, Zombie flipped back, landing on his bunk before pulling two guns from under his pillow "Get out of here Kylie!" he yelled, his eyes changed into a glare. Zombie was taking this very seriously, uncharacteristically seriously. Zombie aimed both guns towards Kylie, they were of a similar size to handguns, colored orange, and rather narrow. They certainly weren't normal guns by any means, crouched down on his bunk bed, Zombie imed down both guns towards the red head "You see... I've been hired by Mr. Paladin... so I'm gonna need to kill you... nothing personal... no emotions... I'm just gonna kill you..." Nathan sorely hoped that his words would intimidate Kylie somewhat, because despite his words, he sorely knew that he was outclassed here unless Jo and Emilia came up with something clever. And then Zombie pulled the trigger with both weapons, firing out saw blades towards Kylie's throat.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:27 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper hadn't noticed Jo's bouncing on his bed at first, but by the time he finally did- she was leaving with Charles, and he watched after peeking his head out with a somewhat confused expression. Had she been bouncing for a reason...? Maybe she was hoping to hit him in the head. That in mind, he sighed a bit and rolled back under his bed, not really wanting to deal with anyone else, especially with all the craziness he had heard while he was already hiding. He was quite content to stay under said bed, still in a somewhat foul mood, before the sound of shrieking metal and some weird and foreign girly voice had him poking his head out from under his bed again so he could see what was happening- and as he spotted Kylie, his eyes went wide. Fucking hell, things could not be good if she was there-

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

When Zombie gave his response first, Jo`s own response was an elongated and obnoxiously loud groan. "No, not you-" Except it didn`t matter-- because Kylie.
Jo turned toward the hall with a glaring look of annoyance-- which, after a moment cemented into a look of absolute shock as she took in the form of the pinkette barreling at them. The first thing that caught the bluenette`s attention happened to be the handicorn-- which, at the very sight of, nearly caused her to flat-out shriek--- but, she contained it, instead gaping at the monstrosity with widened eyes. That thing was--rEALLY CREEPY AND STRAIGHT OUT OF A HORROR MOVIE WHAT THE FUCK WHO WOULD DO THAT NOOOO,,,,
Immediately after, her gaze shifted up to Kylie-- her expression changed into something slightly more neutral, despite the flaring direness she felt in the situation. And then the girl seemed to notice her-- Jo began to ever cautiously reach down for where her revolver had been clipped onto her belt, silently cursing the fact that she hadn`t swallowed her pride and extended the effort into asking Charles for any other kind of weapon while he was still around. She didn`t move a muscle as Kylie sped down the halls, remaining in place with her eye occasionally flashing over to Zombie and Jasper- but then wow suddenly this handicorn was parked directly in front of her, causing Jo to give it a suspicious glare-- aND THEN KYLIE WAS JAMMING FRIENDMAKER INTO THE WALL---WOW OKAY--

Jo was still for a moment. Incredulously, she peered into the opening Kylie had made, staring with indecision. Why... were there so many ranked assassins in one place...? Jo happened to find it in her best interests to keep up with the rankings when she was with Paladin- anyone even slightly involved in the criminal underworld usually took it upon themselves to do so. To think she`d actually be around this many, though... was somewhat unnerving. Despite how unimposing she found Zombie to be. Nevertheless, she took her revolver into her own hands, slooowly flicking off the safety as Zombie and Kylie conversed. For Citizen Ross, of all people...? She understood that he had some considerable pull, when taking in his menagerie of careers and specialties-- but, a ranked assassin? And Zombie`s sudden seriousness was equally alarming-- Jo aimed at Kylie from behind, placing the assassin between the barrels of her and Zombie. She waited until the latter was done speaking, then spoke in a tone that was near the least intimidating Jo could muster, "Ross is being held here, yeah- but, unless you`ve got some crazy escape tactic, you won`t make it to him," Then Zombie fired- and Jo quickly following suit, though with her slightly less impressive revolver. Giving Kylie any chance to escape or move along freely was out of the question-- but, she was pretty sure winning was pretty far out of the question, too...  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked over at Jo and raised an eyebrow. It would be nice, but what would they tell the gang? We got bombs in our heads. The conversation though stopped before it could ever begin as a strange little girl came into the room, on top of a- "What is the name of the Lord is that?" Emilia said as she looked at the handicorn. "Wait... You know her?" Emilia asked Zombie as the girl addressed the blond. What in the world was she supposed to do with a little girl? She obviously wanted Ross for something, THAT much she knew. Emilia saw the girl was clearly not ordinary, no one in this place was, she didn't show fear in their presence. Either she didn't know who she was dealing with or she knew and was confident that she along with the other members weren't a threat to her. "He is not to leave. Sorry, come back another day Kylie-" Emilia began to say until the girl was being fired upon. There was a smarter way to do this! Was it too late? Did they have to fight again? It'd be nice to test out the new armor, and she was confident that they could take her out, but was this really the best way?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Kylie9_zpscf926f9e

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie's attention was thoroughly caught by Jasper's head poking out from under the bed--she was about to squeal about a whack-a-mole machine and go at it, but then Zombie was talking to her, which caught her easily divertible attention once again. As he explained that he'd been hired by Paladin, she giggled, grinning in recognition and speaking,
"Oh, Char-Char hired you? How's he doing? Does he know that his mail-order unicorns never got to me? I dunno if they got lost in the mail or something--" And then he said that he was going to kill her, which sent her into a fit of giggling once again--up until he added on the part about there being no emotion in it. "Oh! So, it's just your job? Okey dokey! In that case, I need to keep working on my job, too! No time to play today!" She saw Zombie hopping up onto the bunk bed and pulling out his guns--then realized that Jo was also pointing a gun at her--and Kylie grinned at the group before her in the room. Without a moment's hesitation, she ducked the shots from Zombie's firearms, in the process also dodging underneath Jo's shots, then standing back up and turning around to look at Jo.
"Whoopsies! I forgot you were back there! Either way, Ro-Ro isn't here, so I've gotta get going!" Without much hesitation, she swung her blade out--using the hilt to smack at Jo's midsection. Then, she set her grinning eyes onto Zombie, darting over towards the bed, jumping up and giving him the same treatment that she'd given Jo, before hopping back to the floor, moving around the room like a pink blur, up until she headed over to the door, waving at the people in the room before heading out the door--or trying to. Friendmaker kind of got stuck in the doorframe. So, she had to force it through--with an ear-rending metallic screech--before leaving the room and skipping off down the hall.
Mr. Sparkle-pants was still there, though. Looking unimpressed as ever.

*Exit Kylie*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie glared out to Kylie, keeping a grimace on his face, though his grip on his gun was slipping due to his hands sweating "Tch..." amateur problems- he was the 10th ranked assassin IN THE WORLD.... yet he couldn't keep a steady grip all of the sudden "She's Kylie. Ranked Assassin number 8... all I need to say is that from rank number 8 onwards things get a bit complicated-" he stopped his explanation to see Jo pull a revolver. Seriously? A revolver!? Zombie at first arched an eyebrow, then his expression changed to that of a grimace before he snapped "Are you serious!? Ugh! That's gonna be fucking useless! Stay out of this fight! This isn't some middle-aged doctor with delusions of grandeur! THIS GIRL IS ACTUALLY A CREDIBLE THREAT! You're out of you league here!" and then she avoided their bullets/saws. That process was quite disturbing to watch, while he was sure it looked like something out of The Matrix in slow motion, Kylie dodging bullets from the perception of the normal human eye just looked like she was contorting herself so quickly the entire process was a blur, like a video game character just glitched out. Then she was heading right towards him, before he could event react beyond "Aw crap-" he was hit with the hilt of her sword in his midsection. The blonde's eyes widened as the name's mouth reflexively opened spitting out blood. The initial hit led to a shock wave behind Zombie from the force of the shock, before the walls around him cracked and exploded backwards from the mere force of the shock wave. Then the delayed force of Kylie's strike hit Zombie, sending the assassin hurling backwards through the very same destroyed wall without so much as a moment's notice. It was actually painfully slow for Zombie, held felt as if he could avoid it all, as if the world was moving in slow motion, yet, his body was moving at the same speed as the rest of the world "...!" before he knew it, the assassin stood up three rooms away from the barracks, getting himself up from the floor of the girls bathroom "I- ugh- do I smell cinnamon...?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Did I ASK for your fuckin` opinion, dipshitaco--?! I`m a thousand miles above your shitty league--! Go fu--!" Jo had been in the process of snapping at Zombie instead of---you know---actually paying attention to the opposing ranked assassin in the room, but, luckily- her crazy saw bullet dodging methods caught Jo`s attention right back. Without a second thought put into it, she readied herself to fire again- but as Kylie turned her direction, Jo froze up some, her fingers only momentarily stuck in place-- and before she could so much as blink, the pinkette was barreling at her in a blur, and the end of Friendmaker was jabbed into her midsection. The reaction, like Zombie`s, was delayed- she stood stunned for about half a second, silently pondering how much that was intended to hurt-- and then came the actual pain. A splotch of blood forced itself past her lips, splattering grotesquely onto the ground below her-- and then came the real impact, as the blow proved enough to send her body barreling through several walls.

Except these walls cracked as Jo went crashing into them, not beforehand-- she had squeezed her lone eye shut tightly through the ordeal, and hadn`t been able to see that she had, in fact, been sent flying into a nearby armory-- which became apparent as the back of her head became well-acquainted with the steel wall, resounding with a loud 'thud' as her form brutally bashed against it. "Ack--!!" A minuscule dribble of blood trickled down the front of her face, parting at her nose as her eyes slowly opened into a half-lidded look. And, finally, she slid down the wall, settling uncomfortably on the floor in a slumped position. She did nothing else then- just sat, her squinted eyes at work on refocusing her vision...
That... could have gone better... maybe...   

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Jo!" called Emilia when she saw that Kylie's Friendmaker jabbed into Jo's midsection. The reaction, unlike Zombie`s, and Jo's was immediate. She ran over to her friend, though it took a bit going through the walls that Jo went through. "Don't worry! I'm here!" Emilia called as she reached the armory. She spotted a couple of her old armors here, but now wasn't the time. She saw the blood on Jo's lips, and Emilia was filled with rage. The nest time she saw that kid... There was going to be a rocket in that girl's face. She went over to Jo and patted her face gently. "Jo... Jo can you hear me?" Emilia asked as she went to pick the woman up. She needed to get to the medical bay. "Hang on... I swear you'll be okay." Emilia said as she gently tried to lift Jo up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 5 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Right outside the barracks, Ross was talking through the hallways, with Killer Queen by his side "WOW! YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST! COOOOLIO! I WANT YOU TWO ON MAH NEXT FOOTBAWL TEAM!" he loudly announced, much to Barbara's chagrin, whom looked like she was having a migraine "Shut it." yet Ross just kept on talking "OH MY GOD KYLIE DESTROYED WALLS! I LOVE IT WHEN WALLS ARE DESTROYED! HAHA! THEY'RE THE SPAWN OF SATAN!" Ross walked into the barracks, almost out of mere curiosity "OH! DID KYLIE DO THIS!?" "Sure looks like it..." Ross looked to both Emilia and Jasper- mostly Emilia through the walls that were broken, which Ross could see from the middle of the room "HI GUYS~!" he waved to them "SO I'M LIKE- TOTALLY GOING HOME NOW! I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND BUNK WITH MY INQUISIPAL BACK AT HOME! BUT WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PARTY SOON! AND YOU GUYS ARE TOTES INVITED! THERE WILL BE CANDY! AND STRIPPERS! AND BLACK JACK- AND BUFFALO WINGS! AND MOUNTAIN DEW! AND KOOL AID! AND-" Killer Queen let out a massive groan "Shut it." she let out again in an angry mutter.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo straightened her head out of it`s angled position as she heard Emilia`s voice in the distance, albeit blearier-- the droning ring in her ears making the redhead sound further away than she really was. She stared ahead, lazily shifting her palms onto the ground in a wobbly attempt to raise herself onto her feet-- but, she gave up rather quickly, sporting a defeated frown as Emilia approached her. She shut her eye as her face was papped-- grumbling something under her breath, and weakly nodding. Her limbs felt weighted by the pain, mixed with somber disappointment-- Ross was getting out. And there was nothing she could do about it. She didn`t even have the will to move, if she could...
And then Emilia moved to pick her up-- Jo`s eye widened, as she hastily scrambled to get away from her friend. "N-No--! I--uh--" She spoke hastily, ignoring the throbbing warnings her wounds gave her as a result of such brash movement. However, something about Emilia`s action seemed to trigger something in Jo- and was now taking visibly effort to revert back from. "Don`t-- it`s okay, I`m okay, you don`t have to do anything..." She released an exhale she didn`t know she`d been holding in-- pushing herself off the ground and onto her feet in a wobbly fashion. She stumbled back, avoiding a nasty fall by ever-elegantly grabbing onto a rack of weaponry, just about hanging off it as she struggled to keep balance. "I`m... fine..." She huffed out, attempting to exert her pain into what would hopefully be a burst of adrenaline-- but then Ross. Closing her eyes, Jo sighed loosely, hardly listening in silent resignation-- at least, until the name 'Inquisipal' was coined.

Sharply, she inhaled. Jo straightened up immediately, letting go of the rack she had been using for support-- and turning in the direction of the escapees. "ROSS--! Citizen Ross--!" She barked, haphazardly making her way back through the holes she had made in various walls, only granted mobility through her fierce desire for answers from the ex-major. "You wanted a word with me--?! `Cause, here I am--! Now, you`re gonna tell me-- this... Inquisipal-- legitimate, or no?! To put it bluntly: is David Kruger back from the dead, or is this just some practical joke...?! Straight answers! If I hear one more cryptic response for as long as I live, I`m gonna fuckin` explode, I swear to fuck--!!" ...Literally. 

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Jo?" Emilia asked as Jo scrambled away from her. The red head was left confused. "Your hurt, let me help you." Emilia said as she tried to help Jo up. "We need to go to the medical bay... Stop doing this. You are not fine. You do remember that you went through a couple of walls right?" she asked as she pointed to the walls holes. Then she heard Ross and turned to him. "You... Your not going anywhere!" Emilia called as she started grabbing her helmet and a couple of missles. She was going to hurt this jackass. Though... Perhaps she should wait and support Jo first. Emilia went over to her friend to help support her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next