Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ross was about to walk away when he heard his name called out... TWICE. And by Jo no less "HM...?" he stood there, his arms crossed as the woman asked about The Inquisitor "...-" he saw Emilia ready for a confrontation, and the man immediately rose his hands up "WOAH THERE! WOAH THERE! I'M NOT HERE FOR A FIGHT FOXY- LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS BEFORE WE-" he noticed Killer Queen behind him, her expression stuck in a permanent grimace. He could see her hands around her guitar, ready to attack "THERE'S NO NEED FOR A FIGHT HERE GUYS-" besides, he DID NOT want to be in this room when Killer Queen let out some of her psychic power. Seeing as how Emilia was more focused on supporting Jo, he let out a relieved sigh. He then focused back on Jo once more "INQUISIPAL? WELL- TO BE FAIR, WE DON'T TALK MUCH. BUT I MUST SAY, INQUISIPAL REEEAAALLLY IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. I CAN TELL THAT YOU TWO ARE QUITE FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER-" and then he started to walk out again, Killer Queen following "Oh... and I highly recommend you don't follow me." he told them in a more calm, serious voice, his eyes looked down to Barbara.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Jo16_zps31a7132f

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I don`t need your help--!" Jo snapped in a whisper, actively moving away from Emilia`s touch. She snarled, forcing herself to back away from the wall she`d been using as support-- as if simply to prove a point that she could stand on her own. "I`m NOT going to any fuckin` med bay, alright--?!" Never mind the fact that her wounds from the Inquisitor`s Tower had never been sorted out-- but, the ferocity that pulled her expression into a scornful look suggested it was best to keep away. Her gaze immediately flickered back to Ross once she was done reprimanding Emilia, glaring daggers at the larger man. Of course he wasn`t here for a fight-- he was never here for a fight-- this guy was starting to seriously piss her off...! "Shut yer goddamn mouth...!" She rasped out, lamely staggering toward the pair in a matter that was supposed to look intimidating-- but, ended more pathetic than anything. She glowered at Ross` chosen nickname for the Inquisitor, hissing under her breath-- but, as the rest of his sentence registered, Jo`s expression gradually softened in shock. And then slowly, very slowly, cemented back into a seemingly permanent macabre scowl of rage. "Bastard..." She spoke in a threateningly low voice, her shoulders dropping in a way that looked like resignation-- subverted, considering a moment later she lunged out against her injuries at Ross, her revolver poised in a manner aimed to pistol whip him. She managed to propel herself to be on level with his head, at the very least- "Don`t you fuckin` toy with me, you piece of shit-!!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright... Fine." Emilia snapped back at Jo and stepped away from her. She understood. The woman didn't want to show weakness. It didn't mean that Emilia didn't like being snarled at. She stared back at Ross, and wondered what he meant by the Inquisitor and Jo had something in common. Then Jo went to attack Ross. Fine. She wanted to kill herself she should go right ahead. It's not like she cared anymore.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________
[size=9]
Ross stopped his exit once Jo had spoken again "OH NO--" Jo was going to do something stupid like trying to attack him, wasn't she? The giant slowly turned to Jo, whom was now approaching him and rather poised to pistol whip him "NOW NOW-! RETHINK YOUR LIFE CHOICES HERE-! DON'T YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE A BAD DECISION!?" but by this point it was too late. Killer Queen had been pissed off and she stepped in front of Ross. In a split second she simply flicked her hands against the strings of the guitar, letting out a rift causing a psychic shockwave to send Jo flying into a wall. Ross rubbed the back of his head, letting out a sigh "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT-" he spoke in a tone that showed he was in a slight sense of disbelief at what Jo was doing "YOU'RE GONNA TRY TO ATTACK AGAIN AREN'T YOU...?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"SHUT U--!" Jo was promptly cut off as Killer Queen`s psychic wave slammed against her while mid-air, pausing the attack at it`s prime and sending her limply crashing into another wall. Which, much to the bluenette`s chagrin, shattered on impact and crumbled as she slid to the floor again. On the bright side-- at least it was only one wall this time! She growled, her hands clenching tightly into fists- an action which made her realize that her revolver had in fact flown out of her hand sometime during the crash. "Don`t... fuckin`be so nonchalant..!" Again, she pushed her palms into the floor, using that to throw herself onto her feet, in a notably more staggering manner than before. "With an attitude like that, damn straight I am--!" She reeled back her fist, this time throwing a weakened punch up at Citizen Ross-- whose face held a distance from her fist that made this decision more questionable than it already was. Clearly, Jo had come to the conclusion that the blast Killer Queen hit her with was the result of some cybernetics as opposed to psychic powers-- seeing the blow coming, she had instinctively shut her eye. The only place where credit was due was in the fact that Jo was moving to begin with-- with that many injuries, any sane person would have probably been unconscious already.  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 610
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Layout10
Ross let out a sigh as he saw Jo rise up, that was most likely just going to make everything much more messy. He looked down at Jo, and was about to move forward to intervene before Barbara shoved her guitar in front of Ross. She shot a glare towards the man, a twisted grin on her face "Get out, Ross. I'm going to teach this girl some manners..." really, Ross wasn't going to argue with her. What was he going to do? He knew FULL WELL what Killer Queen could do, so he silently nodded and walked off. Killer Queen, meanwhile, slowly began to walk towards Jo "Man- Paladin sure does hire some DUMBASSES... first those two FAGGOTS in the medbay... now this BITCH..." the girl let out a sigh before she played her guitar, letting out another shock wave that sent Jo flying into a wall once again "Hey... BITCHNUGGET... don't get up... if you do... I'll tear out yer other eyeball..." she muttered, glaring down on Jo.
(EXIT ROSS)
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

So Inna fell asleep. And managed to sleep through all of the things. Amazingly, she only woke up when Ross did his quiet voice.

"Wha-?"

The Russian jumped out of bed and looked around at the scene playing out before her. She deduced from the fact that Ross was loose, walls were dead, and an unknown lady with a psychic guitar was here that it was some sort of escape plan. NOT GOOD. Inna kept her eyes on Killer Queen, and when the guitar was aimed at Jo for the second time, she acted, hoping to take advantage of the fact that their enemy was focusing on Jo. She took out one kukri and stabbed at the woman's arm, thinking that maybe if she could just get Killer Queen to drop the guitar, they might be safe...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 610
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Layout10
Barbara grinned as Jo was sent flying "That was too fun to watch..." she commented, not even batting an eye to Inna. Even when Inna got closer, Killer Queen didn't so much as look at her. But once the Russian had gotten close enough, the assassin made her move. Or rather her mind made the move for her on instinct. Two psychic constructs, both shaped like Inna's kukri blades, had appeared, blocking Inna's own stab, then locking her sword into place. Inna had only two options, to let go of the blade to get free, or to hold onto the blade and hold still. Either way, Killer Queen made her move, turning to the Russian and firing a psychic shockwave that would send her flying across the room. Without further adieu, the assassin then turned her back on both Jo and Inna "Easy as pie... really... this is the most Paladin can muster...? This is... honestly PATHETIC! HAH! I'm sure we'll cross paths again..." he spoke to the two, and Emilia. Then she walked off, without so much as taking a second look at anyone else.
(EXIT KQ)
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

Inna remained still as she felt Killer Queen psychic knives stop her attack, she couldn't lose her weapon. Unfortunately, that meant psychic wave to the face, and she hit the wall with groan. Poor, poor walls.. Looking up, she could just see Killer Queen getting away, and attempted to go after her, but it was too late. She looked to one side and, a few broken walls away, spotted Zombie in the bathroom.

"Comrade..?"

She slowly approached him, using the wall that was still standing for support, then frowned as she assessed the damage. This wasn't good.

"Can you move?"

That was probably important to know, yes.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Zombie15

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan rose his head again when he heard Inna's voice "I hear... I hear a sexy Russian accent again... either Ross is amazing at doing accents... or its Inna..." he muttered, slowly rising his head to see Inna. Thank god, Ross wasn't really his type.The assassin smiled to Inna, trying to get up again "Don't worry sweetheart... I- I'm okay..." he tried to get up, only for his leg to twist in a REALLY uncomfortable angel, making the blonde let out a scream "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!" yeah those walls dislocated one of his legs "You're... fucking... kidding me..." he muttered, trying again to get up, to no avail. He tried a third time, further damaging his leg "NO NOT MY FRIEND LEG!" he yelled, falling over on his side and panting heavily. Turns out that shit hurt a lot.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia clenched her fists when she was called pathetic. She growled and looked down at Jo. Without a word she picked the bluenette up and began to walk towards the medical bay. She was coming up with a plan. She knew that she didn't have the tech to deal with psychics, but it didn't mean that she wouldn't try. She was going to prepare a whole set to test on Killer Queen or Bee or whatever her name was. "Inna... We need to bring him to the medical bay." Emilia said as she left with Jo in her arms.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:24 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Don`t you fuckin` dare-- I have questions for you--!" Too late, Ross was gone-- and Killer Queen was insulting her, which was more than distracting for an already frayed Jo. "Big talk for someone the size of a fuckin` tac--" She briefly paused as she saw Killer Queen reach to strum her guitar again, her eyes widening-- then suddenly, hello wall, meet the back of Jo`s head again-- she really should have seen that coming-- "sONUVA--!"
And then she actually connected with it-- which, of course, caused this wall break against her force. She landed against another wall off in the distance-- sticking to it until she slid back down with time, a liquid-y trail of blood descending down with her from where she had landed. This time, not even her willpower was enough to pick her up immediately-- she visibly struggled. Each time she would manage to pick herself up even slightly- it would turn out that she was unable to support her own weight, sending her tumbling back down. She`d been so busy trying to pick her mess of a self up, she hadn`t even seen the brief confrontation between Killer Queen and Inna- but, she did hear Killer Queen making her exit. "You--goddamn bitch--! Stay...still...!" And, again, too late- she was long gone.

Jo shifted, staring up at the ceiling for a few long moments... before clenching her hands into fists, and violently slamming them into the metallic floor. "FUCK--!" Upset Jo is upset. She futilely kicked the floor from her slumped position-- cringing afterward, and only now feeling the sharp shot of white pain that ran down her arm from punching the same floor. She layed there for a moment more, putting effort into not moving for a bit-- at least, up until Emilia approached. Jo glared up at the other woman, before quickly averting her gaze, and only looking back when she felt herself being steadily lifted off the floor. Alarms immediately went off in Jo`s subconscious-- and her first reaction was to shove Emilia away from her, quite violently. "FUCK OFF--! I TOLD you I didn`t want yer goddamn help, so just take NO for a fuckin` answer--! I`m SERIOUSLY fed up with you undermining me all the fuckin` time--! Just--just fuck off--! And that`s a goddamn order!" Now back on her feet, she snarled at Emilia once more- before bringing up a hand to wipe some access blood off her features, causing it to smudge, and begin her stagger past the redhead. She definetely wasn`t interested in getting help at the Paladin HQ- perfectly intent on walking through the entire city with her array of gashes, bullet wounds, burns, and broken bones. "I`m going to Carrion Land- someone ELSE tell Rommel and Smile they can come whenever... I honestly don`t give a shit anymore..." As she walked, there was a very noticeably limp in her step-- possibly the result of some dislocated limb, which she was thoroughly ignoring.

(EXIT)

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Your hurt! I have to carry you to the medbay!" Emilia shouted back, and growled when Jo said that she was undermining orders. "Only when they sound completely and utterly stupid!" Emilia shouted, she had the urge to slap Jo in the face. "You know what... You didn't have to do an order. You can forget me ever helping you again." Emilia snapped back as she left as well to work on her armor. "Why the hell do I even bother... She just a giant fucking baby with one eye." Emilia snapped as she went away. If she ever found Jo again she might as well trip the girl.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:09 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

It wasn't until after all the yelling and arguing that Jasper finally fully emerged from under the bed, having been hiding under there for quite some time. He hadn't felt any point in crawling out- he'd only get his ass kicked too, or yelled at, or stabbed- god, he hardly knew what was happening anymore. Sighing, he brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked around, noticing all the blown up walls and shit. He knew Emilia and Jo had left, after their yelling fit, but... hadn't there been more...? Slowly, he moved towards the holes, looking around- until finally, he spotted Zombie and Inna down one of them. Which... only made him scowl a bit, and cross his arms, before he sighed and looked away. He wasn't in the mood to forgive or forget yet- but he also knew he'd be bitched out if he just left them there. "Do you need help? Or are you 'fine' now too?" So... his voice held a bit of bitterness, as did his expression, but hey- at least he was offering. Needless to say, hiding under the bed, despite saving him from physical injuries, had not improved his mood.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile walked into the barracks, glancing over at the...holes in the walls. Oh. Still, they didn't keep his attention for long--he made straight for the lower bunk that he'd traded with Jasper for, flopping down onto it. He reached down to the floor, where his bag still lay, reaching inside the bag and pulling out what appeared to be an MP3 player with headphones attached. He hastily secured the headphones over his ears and rolled over in bed to face the wall, curling up slightly. Within moments, the muffled sound of music could be heard leaking out around the edges of the headphones, just barely. He didn't want it to show, but it was kind of obvious that he was bothered about something or other--more so than usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Inna rolled her eyes at Zombie's comments, ignoring them because she needed to get him help now, not hurt him any more than he already was. Then the leg twisting happened, and she cringed at the scream that Nathan let out.

"Do not-"

And he did it again.

"Nyet, just stop-"

And again.

"Enough!"

She picked him up from his pained position and frowned a bit as she noticed that her own leg had not been spared. It was definitely not as bad as Zombie's, since she had just flown through all the walls that Zombie had smashed into, but she still limped slightly as she started carrying him off. She nodded at Jasper.

"He definitely needs help.. I weell take heem to the medeecs, da?"

She looked around to see if there was anyone Jasper could help, since she had Zombie covered and Jo had already stormed off.

"But...Smile?"

She jerked her head in the German's direction, maybe Jasper could figure out what was wrong with him, because even Inna could tell that he was...stranger than usual. Shrugging, she left the barracks, taking Zombie to the medbay.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of gave a short glance over his shoulder when Smile walked in, and though he frowned a little in confusion for how he was acting, he soon turned his attention to the others again, watching as Inna picked up Zombie and carried him out. And even she tried to nudge him to Smile...
Sighing a bit, the whitette scowled after Zombie just because he was still annoyed at the other, before he walked over to Smile and unceremoniously flopped down on the foot of his bed, before he started to poke at him repeatedly- even he could hear the music from those headphones, so he knew the other wouldn't hear him through them. Maybe he needed to be more noticeable. Maybe that would help. Bored and irritated, Jasper then proceeded to crawl around and just suddenly hug Smile, before continuing to poke him- all with a dead-serious expression on his face.
"Hey-- hey you--"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 am

[quote="RichNuttyTaste"]
_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

Wei entered the room, he stared at the inhabitants of the barracks--he felt uneasy by the communal living space before, but when it was full with life it had unease him more so than first thought. He smelt of blood, sweat, and rotten flesh. A horrible mixture for a first impression and there was no option to avoid the confrontation--in fact he would just ignore them, but explaining his purpose seemed again too mentally exhausting.

Charles was no here to be found, so that was a plus for the horrid looking man. His charred skull like face filled with ivory white daggers were laid stark naked as a majority of the bandage he wore had now been burned or torn off. The bits of blood he had recently shed didn't really make him look clean either, the amounts of rotten flesh and fluids assisted in this.

Wei merely stared at  and tried going about searching for supplies and a change of clothes. He looked at Smile and Jasper in their embrace,

"H-how..." He seethed under his breath as he tried to stay hidden from their view

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

The brunette didn't seem to respond--or want to respond--to Jasper's poking, and at first, simply continued to stare dully at the wall. However, then came the hug--which made him stiffen up considerably and sent him flailing off the bed--
"bUH--" was the articulate exclamation that he let out as he did said flailing off the bed, and once he'd landed on the ground, he just kind of lay there for a moment, before sitting up and looking at Jasper, pulling off his headphones and letting them rest around his neck, the music coming out of them now much clearer--apparently Pink Floyd or something--as he just kind of stared at the silverette, bewildered. He simply stared at him for a moment, before sputtering out, "Vh-Vhat...?" He was so focused on Jasper at the moment, that Wei's attempts to go unnoticed worked--at least on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper's gaze snapped up as he heard someone entering the barracks, too tense and on high-alert to let anything go- and... despite not being totally sure who that guy was, he wasn't exactly posing any sort of threat... so he let him slip by as he wished, while he turned his attention back to Smile as the brunette flailed right out of his grip onto the floor. "... Nice music choice~" he commented once the other's headphones were down, a faint smirk on his lips before he shrugged. "Something's wrong. I don't want something to be wrong. Tell me how I can fix it," he said bluntly, clearly not in the mood to actually try and figure out what was wrong and how to fix it. He just wanted told how.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile's eyebrows twitched up just slightly when Jasper commented on his music, and he quickly switched his MP3 player off. He took this moment to stare at Jasper for a second, before he looked away, grumbling,
"Zhere's nothing wrong...Somezhing...just took me by surprise. Zhat's all." He sighed and shook his head, speaking quietly. "...It vas stupid. I vas being stupid. Zhat's it."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:18 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 6 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

Wei was a bit thankful for the action Smile took in leaving the bandage man alone. Wei felt that the group from what he was seeing at the moment was rather an odd group. Too hands on for his liking. Wei noticed a shaded area that was empty and was left untouched by any member. It was for him. It was well secluded and at Wei's expense--flame proof. Somehow he took it as a sick joke at his little 'gift' that paladin gave him. Despite that he secretly adored something he couldn't burn down that would give him homestead.

He remembered the small confined area he was restricted to, it was always empty and devoid of any life or hope. He was always left to his own horrid memories and devices in that chamber. Wei's heart felt hearth and it reflected rightfully so through his body as he gave a warm toasty heat to the barracks.

Wei sat on his own bed and saw next to him a locker to his right, perhaps just some supplies. He wonder for a moment and set down his strange weapon. It made a large CLUNCK sound as it hit the floor with it's metal frame.

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:31 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper raised a brow as Smile told him nothing was wrong, snorting softly in disbelief. "Bullshit. If something isn't wrong then at least something isn't right. I'm not asking what happened-- just how I can make it better," he insisted, frowning some before glancing over at Wei and using his cybernetics to scan through his files. So that's who he was... He didn't seem to want to attract attention, though, so after his glance his way, he turned back to Smile, staring at him continually.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Sat May 10, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile paused for a moment, thinking about how Jasper could 'right' this event that had happened. He kind of just sat there for a moment, before finally speaking up,
"Vell--" Then suddenly clunk. He quickly looked over to the other side of the room, noticing Wei for the first time, then looking back at Jasper, seeming a lot more awkward. "I'll...deal vith it myself."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

As Smile sat there thinking, Jasper tried to remain patient- but as the other male was suddenly distracted by the noise Wei made, and then refused to elaborate on anything, his face fell into a carefully constructed, neutral expression. "... Very well then," he said, his voice cold and sounding much more businesslike than before. Then, before Smile could manage to say anything else, he got to his feet and walked away, simply walking out the door of the barracks and leaving without another word.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next