Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Fine, fine. Just wanted to see if you needed a metal heart or something... That would be a good new project actually... Thank you Jasper." Emilia said as she let Jasper go and went over to work bench. The next thing to work on was her armor, and by God... Her armor was going to give people nightmares when she was finished with it. "People bother me all the time Jazz. But I end up usually liking them anyway." Emilia said as she began her drilling. "Wasn't Jade like... An illusion? And it was annoying... So... Your frustrated huh?" Emilia asked out of the blue to Jo.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Jo16_zps31a7132f

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, c`mon-" Jo crossed her arms over her chest, leaning against the wall near Jasper`s bed and looking down upon the silverette with slight concern in her gaze. "You could say that about any of us, really... the only being good for killing thing, that is. Don`t let it bother you... all you did was put down an animal who just so happened to look a lot like a human. Nothing to berate yourself over-- you did good..." She argued back; though, truth be told, comforting near-strangers was not her strong point. She furrowed her eyebrows as he continued, sighing lightly through her nose. "You`re not bothering anyone- don`t worry. It just... bums me out to see people be debbie downers, is all... but- uh- if you don`t wanna keep talking about it- I can change the subject--?"

She blinked, glancing over her shoulder at Emilia as she spoke. "Pfch, yeah- close enough to the real thing, though. Those illusions weren`t really... too illusion-y... the real Jade wouldn`t have been able to do nearly as much damage. Trash he was... at least it wouldn`t been that above him to be so goddamn entitled." She clearly grew uncomfortable at mention of the illusions, instead flipping the topic over to Jade. Was it bad that she was beginning to forget his face...? And then Emilia was asking about Jo`s 'frustration'--- and, Jo, being the dense little shit she was, replied-- "Frustrated--? Uh, yeah, I mean, I guess-- a bit more than that, probably." That was a pretty weird question-- wasn`t it obvious that she wasn`t entirely happy as it stood--? "I don`t really wanna get too into it right now... but, I mean-- anyone else wondering why there was no sign of the Inquisitor in the Inquisitor`s tower--? Wouldn`t be above Charles to lie about that shit just go get my head in the game, y`know--? And if there`s no Inquisitor-- then I`m getting out of here as soon as possible. The sooner I can reach Vulture, the better..." Actually-- a visit to Carrion Land would do her a spot of good... would she have to ask Charles for that...? Ew...  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yeah... Just... An observation." Emilia said and decided not to say anymore because Jasper was there. "I was just thinking to have a girls night out, and such..." she added before listening to the fact that the Inquisitor was nowhere to be found in his tower. "Simple. I think someone was impersonating him. So... I don't believe that... Although... I don't think Charles would lie either... Nothing seems right is the problem here... I think you might have to speak to him." Emilia added as she took out her armor with a clang and began working on it's fuel source. "Brace yourselves... There may be an explosion, or temporary blindness. Your probably asking... Why am I doing this in here? Because I don't trust this with anyone else touching their grubby little hands." Emilia said as there was a WOOOOSh and a bright light before it settled down.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sighed quietly as Jo gave him her little talk, listening and trying to believe it- but really, to see anything resembling a person as an animal... didn't help him much. Her apparent concern though did make him perk up a little, surprised she'd actually care if he was sad or not... huh. When the woman turned her attention to Emilia though, he sighed louder and flipped over, burying his face into a pillow quietly. Even when Emilia warned about an explosion and blinding light, he didn't look up- and when those things actually occurred, he didn't even flinch. Instead, he just... laid there. Face pressed into his pillow, arms draped over his head, and his feet shifting slightly with energy.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 D1ad496c-3330-4019-89e1-f97021cd33cd_zpsaaec4072

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna walked into the barracks, carrying Zombie over her shoulder. She headed to the nearest bunker and dropped her unconscious team-mate there.

"He ees fine."

She commented, just in case someone thought he was hurt or something...she didn't feel the need to explain that she had inadvertently gotten Zombie very drunk. Once that was done, she went to her own bunk and reached up as if to take her hat off...except she remembered it was gone. Rummaging through her bag, she found another one and nodded to herself: she knew it was a good idea to bring an extra hat. Or five.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:40 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo gave Emilia a bit of a look as she elaborated further on her 'observation'. "...I mean-- nowadays, I`m a bit frustrated all the time... weird word to use, though..." Emilia was acting weird-- but then a girls night out was mentioned, and Jo perked considerably. "Oh--? Like the thing we did once--with--uh--..." ... The name didn`t feel right on her tongue. "...Y`know. But-- yeah! We totally should, sometime," She smiled somewhat sheepishly, crossing her arms over her chest and glancing back at Jasper momentarily- until the name Inquisitor was thrown around the room again. Ah, yes- the source of Jo`s 'frustration'. Obviously. "How`re you coming to the impersonation conclusion when we haven`t even seen a clue of him yet...? I mean-- the illusions, sure, but there`s... plenty of... uh..." She cleared her throat, demeanour beginning to etch on the thin line of uncomfortable. "...Other ways. And-- you seriously don`t think Charles would lie--?" She asked incredulously-- before the thought that not everyone had seen... what she had popped onto her train of thought. Not... everyone had the same reasons to be suspicious. And filling Emilia in on the blanks now would do them no good-- not with Charles listening like he surely was. "...I`m not interested in conversation with him, that`s for sure..." She grumbled, beginning to disconnect from the conversation at hand-- and then Emilia gave her warning. Jo decided to promptly look away, not wanting to blind herself any further---she was already at a bit of a handicap here--- but then Jasper wow how did she not notice that--

"It`ll do you some good to get your stuff checked by Paladin, Emilia-- still a shithole, don`t get me wrong-- but, their tech is some of the best. And they know how to treat people under them," She spoke with a know-it-all tone; though, she had the right here. "Just swallow your pride and ask about it-- maybe then it won`t be breakin` so much, y`know--? And--you--" Her eye flickered down to Jasper as she reached, grabbing him by the fabric of his jacket and promptly yanking him up. "Will you ju---" She stopped mid-sentence, because Inna. With... Zombie draped over her shoulder--? Wow--Zombie`s smallness didn`t even occur to her until then---dude was tiny-- "...Oh, okay-" She pretty much took Inna`s word on the whole him being okay thing. Since--if he wasn`t okay---that--would be bad for her. Yeah. And surprise surprise, Jo managed to forget that she was literally mid-sentence with Jasper-- because staring at passed out Zombie was apparently rather attention-catching for her-- 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:26 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper just sorta laid there while Jo ranted and talked about god knew what, trying to tune her and Emilia out with his pillow. Either that, or suffocate himself- but eventually, she finished with talking to Emilia and turned on him, causing him to grunt softly in surprise when she yanked him up. He sort of just... hung there for a few seconds, before squirming into a more comfortable position where he could look at Jo... and plot. The instant the bluenette stopped talking, he grabbed her arms and yanked her forward- while rolling- so that somehow, he managed to get Jo pinned under him after just a few seconds of precise movement. Though perhaps normally they'd have been matched for strength, or perhaps Jo would even be stronger- he was working more with the element of surprise. The instant he'd managed to pin her though, he leaned closer, until his lips were mere centimeters away from hers. "You seem oh so concerned... perhaps you'd like to help me cheer up on a more... private level...?" he purred out, smirking at her as he leaned even closer- but he didn't kiss her. He just sort of hovered there, as if threatening to kiss her, smirking in amusement as he caused his eyes to flicker to an icy blue color that would look all too familiar to the woman- and then back to his normal. "I know the perfect way you could help... I mean, such a beautiful lady as yourself... Perfect for what I have in mind, y'know what I mean... whaddya say... Jo?" As he said her name, his eyes did the color changing thing again- but his voice changed too, shifting just for that one word to sound very similar to a certain redhead Jo was particularly fond of. Yes- when in a shitty mood, Jasper enjoyed fucking with people. And just plain fucking them, he enjoyed that too.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

Inna had her hat back now, so that was good. Taking her flask out of her coat pocket, she finished up the last bit of vodka she had in there, which wasn't much after Zombie had his turn. She saw that Jo was...staring at Zombie. That wasn't strange at all.. Shrugging, she was about to go mind her own business, but then Jasper started being all weird on Jo...and that just made Inna uncomfortable. She needed another conscious person in the room.

"Zombie!"

She was on the top bunk, having left Zombie on the bunk under hers just cause she didn't remember where his was supposed to be, so to talk to him, she held on to the bunk with her feet and sort of hung her torso down, extending her arm to poke Nathan.

"Wake up.."

She hissed, poking Zombie again, slightly more urgently now.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Zombie15

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie was sleeping nicely in the bed like a small infant, that was, until Inna started poking him. Upon the initial poking, Zombie began to roll around letting out slight mumbles. And then the poking intensified, which needless to say started to wake Nathan up. This upset the blonde slightly, he was having a great dream, about pancakes, but then crazy Russian ladies had to interrupt his dreams by poking him. So the blonde decided he had to get back somehow, if only by making her slightly uncomfortable "Ugh... too weak to get up... drank too much... maybe if a beautiful woman kissed me... I could muster up some energy to wake up and make things less awkward for you-" he muttered, slightly opening one of his eyes to Inna.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been waiting for some sort of reply from Emilia, her gaze sort of flickering between her and passed out Zombie-- she`d been so focused, that Jasper`s sudden... thing definetely came as a surprise. She paused in an attempt to process what--just happened--she was on the bed now--? She blinked, noticing a second too late that--Jasper was sort of hovering over her. Oh. For a moment, all she really did was stare at him with eyes widened in shock--and surprise--because what--
She didn`t say much yet, simply giving him something of an incredulous look as she attentively listened to him speak. The bluenette instinctively backed further onto the bed as he advanced just the slightest bit closer-- though, the sudden flash of color in his eyes gained her attention. She stared into his eyes intentfully, as if waiting for it to happen again-- since, that... was recognizable. Trick of light, perhaps--? Or something else--? And then came the voice changing thing-- which, finally provoked Jo`s cheeks to flush with heat. "Wh-"

And while that was going on over there--- Inna would feel what was most definetely someone breathing down the back of her neck.
"hELLOOO THERE--" Behind her stood a tower of a man, clad in a crimson trench coat and white skeleton-like mask. The smile was evident in his screech of a voice, laced with some kind of accent-- and under his arm, he kept a carefully folded umbrella. For... whatever reason. But, clearly, whomever this man was---he had no concept of personal space-- he did at least back off Inna a tad once he made his introduction, glancing around the room with interest. Or---at least, you could assume so---since, mask-- "Now, I was promised a task force of redheads-- but I only see one redhead in this room-" The male spontaneously flipped his umbrella out from under his arm, pointing it quite dramatically at Emilia to enunciate his point. He returned it to it`s position as he continued, "Charles has some explaining to do, yes he does--" He cut himself off, sort of... staring at Jasper and Jo in the other corner of the room. "...Am I interrupting something--? Is this a group thing? sHOULD I LEAVE--" He seemed to be getting quite flustered-- it was definetely more important to question that then to actually introduce himself and stuff--  

And that was about the time Jo decided the best course of action was to headbutt Jasper. Hard. "YOU FUCKIN` PISSANT-- YOU THINK THAT SHIT`S JUST OKAY TO DO--?!" Her ranting continued for a bit---with a lot of curse words, because Jo--- clearly, copying her boyfriend`s voice was a bit of a trigger-- but, soon enough, she was violently squirming under him, occasionally raising her knee in a warning to have it connect with his groin.
And--Masque observed all that too-- "Isn`t that how--mooses mate--? Maybe not mooses--meese, who knows what the plural is-- ain`t that a controversy-- but, something with--y`know, the things--" He brought his hands to his head, making little hand-antlers for himself. This room was full of fucking maniacs wow-

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Masky_zps256fe12d
The Red Masque`s Theme

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 __layout_zpse948848d
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Inna took a second to process exactly what Zombie was trying to saw...was he trying to get her to buy him a hooker? Or was the beautiful woman...? Oh. She almost got very flustered and nervous...but she had started to realize that with Nathan, sometimes the best way to go was threatening. Unless he made THAT into something uncomfortable too. In any case, it was worth a try..

"Or maybe eef the woman was to...punch you een the face, that might help, da?"

Then breath on her neck. Inna immediately did a crazy-quick martial arts thing that was probably intended to break bones or something, but the man, who she was just now registering, had moved out of the way, so she hit air. She didn't know who the man in the trench coat was, or why he was talking about redheads, but he had managed to sneak up on all of them, so she was more focused on him and his movements than on the Jo vs Jasper moose/meese-mating session.

"Who are you..?"

She asked suspiciously, jumping down from her bunk and yanking Zombie out of his because it needed to be done. Everything he said just seemed to confuse Inna more, so she decided that hostility and suspicion was the way to go.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie smiled as Inna threatened to punch him, as it apparently had not registered with her that he quite thoroughly deserved pain "Oh~ That can be done too~" he whispered loudly. Zombie was going to continue with the flirting until Red Masque came into view. It goes to say that the hooded man terrified Nathan. He was about to freak out, only for Inna to pull him out of bed "Wah-!? OUCH!" the man was pulled out, falling out and nearly hitting his head "No bueno-" for a moment he had forgotten about the insanely creepy grim reaper in the room. But no problem, because as soon as Zombie opened his eyes he saw Red Masque once again. The assasin's eyes quickly widened in utter terror "And why are you so tall!?" he asked- adding onto Inna's question, because that was the best he could think of. He got up on his feet, and tried to keep his eyes away from Red Masque. The masked figured completely terrified the blonde, and he would much rather be staring at Inna's butt then at that living horror story- as much as he had a really weird gay lisp. So Zombie just sorta sidestepped away from Red Masque, instead opting to stare at Inna's butt, just like he thought he should do.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 __layout_zpse948848d

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Masky_zps256fe12d

Masque didn`t seem to take much offense to-- or even so much as notice Inna`s crazy martial arts thing. He was---oddly focused on Emilia though. Why only one redhead--? Why?
His concentration snapped back to Inna once she finished addressing him, his response initially being a full head tilt, until Zombie joined in on the inquiry business. He tilted his head to the other side as he answered the assassin`s question first, "Why you so short--?" He lended Inna his undivided attention now, untilting his head as he took a moment to do a long, complicated bow. "Call me Red Masque--! That`s pretty much all there is to say on that--- oh my gosh that kinda rhymed--" He straightened out, just radiating with excitement. "And does a name come with your pretty face--?" With this question, he produced a full bouquet of assorted flowers from... seemingly thin air--? And, offered it to Inna with an extended arm. With his other arm, he promptly used his umbrella to thwack Zombie on his head. He could smell fear. Apparently, he didn`t care much for an introduction from Zombie, or anyone else, for that matter-- just Inna for now.

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Inna glared a bit at Zombie as the best he could come up with to question this strange figure was about his height. She would have said something, but the man was explaining who he was! Except the introduction was quite disappointing.

"Nyet, no rhyme.."

She commented, mostly to herself, but that wasn't the point. So people called him Red Masque. That didn't say anything... At this point Inna was too interested in dealing with Masque to notice the butt-staring going on with Zombie, that is, until the masked man hit Zombie. A lot of stuff happened at once and Inna looked from the flowers, to Masque's mask, to Zombie.

"Ah...Inna. Inna Dragovich."

She answered, just sort of staring at the bouquet. Why was the bouquet a thing? She didn't understand that it was supposed to be a gift or whatever, so she just stared at it then at Masque, debating whether she should ask what the flowers were about.. She decided it wasn't worth it and just looked back up at Masque more awkwardly, but still with an air of suspicion.

"But...why are you here? You mentioned Charles, da?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie was so busy staring at Inna that he didn't even notice the umbrella until it was too late. Nathan felt a sudden pain on his head "Okay- who did that!?" he immediately looked up to see the umbrella over his head. The blonde's eyes then followed the shape of the umbrella, and slowly his eyes traced towards Red Masque. Once his eyes had followed the weapon to the perpetrator, Nathan was filled with fear again "Wah-!?" Zombie jumped back a bit "I don't like this guy Inna-!" besides, only he and Rommel and Jasper and Emilia and sometimes Jo were allowed to hit on people! There was enough sexual frustration in Paladin already, Zombie didn't need to be competing with the grim reaper on top of that! Nathan joined this team thinking there would be an easy score of woman and sometimes men! This was too much! Zombie would angrily shake is fist at Red Masque, but the man practically oozed an uncomfortable aura to Nathan "He kinda freaks me out-" he commented to Inna, slowly backing away, he didn't need to hear that gay lisp. Not. Another. Word.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:19 pm

"Da, rhyme! Masque---say-- это рифмует!" This was apparently very important to him. He nodded in response to Inna`s name, quietly muttering it under his breath with the intention of engraving it into his memory. Her not taking the bouquet immediately and thanking him was kind of confusing though... "Are you allergic--?" He retracted the bouquet just a little-- because wow if she was allergic he definetely didn`t want her to puff up and explode or anything! He was pretty much flat out ignoring Zombie`s statement---and it was kind of really obvious. Masque wasn`t the most subtle of men. And then Inna was asking why he was here-- "Ah, yes--! Charles! Chaaaarles. You see, when two adults love each other very much--" Abruptly, he swung his umbrella around in Zombie`s face. Some... kind of distraction tactic? Clearly. Yes. To add insult to injury, he produced a rock from his sleeve, allowing it to casually fall into his gloved hand before chucking it at Zombie`s forehead. "Ten points. Anyway-- so, the moose. Meese. Controversy. Do we have any official sources on their mating rituals--? I wanna know if they actually do the thing with the things on their--head. Or maybe that`s---like a fighting thing---? Are they fighting or making babies--? We just don`t know--"

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Inna put a hand on Zombie's shoulder as he freaked out every few seconds, he needed to chill.

"Calm down.."

She said, then looked back at Masque. It totally didn't rhyme...but she wasn't going to go on about that. Then allergies came up and she just shook her head, not really getting why flowers were a thing, but taking them at this point because it seemed like what needed to be done.

"Nyet, not allergeec."

She stated, looking down at the flowers then back up at Masque, now interested in what he was saying about Charles... Except he was going on about love. Did that actually have anything to do with this..? AND Zombie was being attacked again.

"As much as he deserves thees...can you not? He might...cry? Not goot when he cries."

Inna explained, but then meese and baby-making and fighting. She was so confused...so she tried bringing the conversation back to Charles.

"But how do you know Charles? Ees he one of thees...'meese' you speak of?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:15 am

Masque just seemed to radiate with happiness when Inna finally took his flowers. She was totally into him-- he just knew it-- "Well, good!" He chirped in response, flipping his umbrella back to it`s place under his arm and using his now free hands to place them on his hips merrily. And then she was asking him not to hit Zombie... which, he didn`t really like. Not that you could tell-- because mask. "It builds character! But yeah I have no idea what you`re talking about--" Better make her look like the silly one. As the subject of Charles was brought back around, he gave a short, dreamy sigh, finding amusement in the clear language barrier going on here. "Ah, yes. He is. A pure meese, that one is. That`s his final form. Absolutely. Very meese-y. You can see it in the way he carries himself. He is a meese. Charles Paladin is a meese. Meese. Smell him-- he reeks of meese. I`d know. I`ve smelled many a meese in my lifetime. Only the purest of meese-- like Charles. It`s part of his plan for world domination-- being a meese. Meeses, you see, are actually the source of the big bang. Before God, before Adam and Eve, before Cain and Abel-- there was meese. Tricky, tricky meese. Did I mention Charles is a meese--? Charles created the universe, obviously-- through his meese-ness-- I would know. For I, Red Masque, am a meese specialist. I have a PH.D in meeseology. All around expert on the meese menace--"  It was really unclear of whether this guy was genuinely this weird, or if he was getting satisfaction out of confusing Inna and Zombie further. 

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:27 am

Inna couldn't really argue with the building character comment, since...she actually agreed with it. The problem came when Masque talked about meese. She was still trying to understand what a meese WAS! But no, the man was speaking of the smell of meese and the creation of the universe and this was not okay.

"Eef meese are such a menace, why are we not keelleeng them...?"

She asked, but then caught the part about how being a meese was part of Charles' plans for world domination. Inna wasn't supposed to go against said plans, since she had a bomb in her head and whatnot... Masque was still going on about more meese stuff, and Inna's initially neutral expression could no longer hide her confusion.

"...forgeeve me, but...what exactly ees thees meese?"

She shook the flowers at the man, because they seemed like something good to shake at people to get her point across.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 am

"You see, Inna my dear-- that`s the true purpose behind this task force. You all must destroy the meese. You are the chosen ones. That`s why Charles assembled you. Best to keep those destined to destroy the meese menace under lock and key. It`s all part of his evil plan of evil meese domination evil. Evilness." Masque explained in a matter-a-fact tone, not missing a single beat on his answers. He flipped his umbrella out from under his arm again, placing the tip of it onto the ground and leaning on it`s handle. He tilted his head downward toward the flowers as Inna shook them-- since, those were a very good thing to shake at people to get one`s point across. "The meese are everything and nothing. The meese transcend time and space, reality and fiction. They`re everywhere-- in the sky, in the grass, in the buildings, in your socks. The meese are the heroes this city needs, but not the ones it deserves. The meese are one with the force. The meese can only be destroyed by being brought back from which they whence came... into the fires of MOUNT DOOM..." He seemed pretty ready to elaborate further if needed-- but, this explanation should suffice. Totes.  

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Inna listened attentively as Masque talked about the meese. This was important. She needed to learn about this threat...and what she was learning was not something she liked! She couldn't let herself be kept from her true purpose of meese-destruction. Masque got into more detail of what exactly meese were, and though she didn't get half of what he was saying, it all sounded dangerous and menacing... How had she not seen the meese menace?!

"Een my-?"

She quickly got down and started checking her socks for meese, because she needed to destroy them. But no... Getting back up, she looked at Masque suspiciously... The big words he was using seemed legit, but she wasn't sure she should trust the random mask guy that came in and beat up her team mate with an umbrella.

"Eef that was true...why has Charles not keelled us yet? He has the...the bombs een our heads, da?"

Inna made a mental note to find out where this Mount Doom was...just in case the meese menace was real.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia worked through, noises of her work being one of the constant sounds in the room. "Yes... Like that one time... I remember that VERY well... Jo... You do know what I mean by frustrated right-" Emilia began to say until the arrival of Inna. Emilia looked at the Russian and made it her goal to get to know her better. "So... Nathan challenged you and you won? Good on you!" Emilia patted the table and stayed silent as she was working, she clenched her screwdriver though when she heard Nathan hit on Jo. Then came a new voice. A male voice. Emilia was not interested. So she continued to work, flexing the joints, before fascinating a gauntlet on. "Yes, yes I am." Emilia responded when Red Masque said that she was a red head and he was promised some. Then Nathan getting hurt. This was something she had to see. Emilia turned around and finally saw the guy. He was... A character. And Inna was doing alright when it came to speaking with the guy. "Huh... What in the world..." Emilia wondered just what in fact was he doing to Nathan to make him act this way. Why was be being afraid. She flexed her gauntlet hand as he spoke of the mating rituals of the moose. "That's fighting... Dimwit..." Emilia muttered the last part under her breath. "Build's character indeed..." Emilia said as she looked over at Nathan. Then he was talking about the meese. "Meese... Right..." she said as she crossed her legs. "Inna... This is the story... The same story used in the Neverending Story, combined with Lord of the Rings, among other things. Maybe even Doctor Who." Emilia said as the girl seemed to be taking this way to seriously. There could be some truth, but Emilia wasn't going to be trusting random strangers, despite the fact that they have won her heart slightly by beating up Nathan. Now if it were Rommel, she'd marry the guy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper had sort of glanced up when Red Masque entered the room- but when he looked up was when Jo just headbutted him out of the blue, making him let out a yelp of pain and flail off her- and straight onto the floor, giving a groan of pain at that. Great. Now his head hurt, his body hurt, his shoulder was aching like a bitch-- He did not want to deal with this.
So... he didn't. Instead of listening to anything that was going on or participating in the conversation and questioning of this stranger like he probably should have been, he rolled under his bed. He rolled under his bed until he was pressed up against the wall, and he stayed there, curled up and pressing his head to the cool surface of the wall, trying to sooth the headache and ignore the others.
He was so done with everyone's shit anymore.
... Even if he did deserve Jo's response to his actions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Masque nodded knowingly as Inna paused to check in her socks for meese-- that was extremely legit. And then Inna was asking some more questions... and, luckily for her, Masque had answers on hand. "Because, clearly, you`re more useful alive than dead! He`s planning to make you a part of his plan to destroy what he created with the meese power-- that being the universe. He`s trying to turn you against your destiny, Inna. You must resist. Inna, you must get to the power core. Heed my warning...! Only you can stop him! Get to the power co--" Wow, suddenly Emilia. Masque turned to her, his zealous mood melting away as she spoke. Talk about a buzzkill... He tilted his head to one side, pausing a beat once she finished. "... Clearly, the redheaded lass here has already fallen victim to Charles` super intense meese mind control powers. You mustn`t make the same mistakes. Anyway-" He straightened up his head again, stating this in a matter-a-fact tone as he gestured to the redhead in question. He returned his hand to it`s place on his umbrella`s handle before continuing. "Meese are vulnerable to garlic, crosses, and egg whites. Think vampires. A few bible verses would hurt. They love bibles. No bibles. Are you taking notes, Inna--?"    

The Red Masque`s Theme

---------------

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo remained pretty still after Jasper rolled off her-- slowly getting up and glancing downward. Yeah-- he definetely rolled under the bed. Instead of reacting to that initially-- Jo was quickly distracted Masque and Inna`s interaction. She didn`t have much to offer verbally-- just... sort of stared, eye slightly widened. Because this was too much for her. The lanky cloaked fellow was giving off the weirdest aura-- weird, not in a positive way. Something was unnatural-- it made the room feel colder... or, rather-- the slight shudder than ran down her spine made it feel that way. Feeling an urge for distraction, she sat with criss-crossed legs on Jasper`s bed, glancing down as she bounced on it heavily, hoping to gain Jasper`s attention again. She was determined to make that bastard feel better-- if only because she couldn`t afford to be such a downer herself. She was done being a downer...! ...But, it really was hard to keep positive after all that happened. She felt... oddly heavy-- like even if she could get Jasper to come talk to her again, her throat would be too tight to speak. She gave a loose, light sigh, continuing her bouncing-- and, despite all that weight, she couldn`t wipe this slight smile off her face, her cheekbones dusted with blush. Someone called her 'beautiful'...! She didn`t really get that often---compliments like that went a long way with Jo--  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia rubbed her temples. "Right. I am clearly the insane one." Emilia said in a sarcastic tone as she started fastening the wings on her armor. "It's so obvious that Charles is a moose, and that he loves bibles, but at the same time they hurt him! I should have noticed those antlers!" Emilia slapped her head and made a face before making some finishing touches. "I am testing this out, who wants to see me nearly blow up?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next