Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

It was easy to sense that there was still some negativity hanging in the room, but Lukas wasn't about to question it. He did note that Jasper had put his mask back on--he could talk to him later, though. Apparently they had things to talk about now--or at least he thought that that was the case, as he did his best to discern the meaning of Jo's attempt at German.
"...Rommel--? J-Ja, Rommel is still back in zhe danger room..." he nodded as he replied to Jo. "He might still be training or somezhing..." He appreciated the fact that Jo had at least tried with the German--sometimes Lukas forgot that not everyone had cybernetics that allowed them to understand the language, like Jasper did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:20 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, even though Zombie had cooperated enough to stop complaining about his stomach-- what he did next pissed Jo off even more. She ended up shooting at him several times anyway, without any prior warning and scowling in disgust as she did-- then looked to Emilia as she asked her question, not so much as checking if her bullets had hit their target or not. "We`re gonna go seize the Black Market real quick... whoever wants to stay behind is welcome to do so-- unless you`re Zombie." She nodded. "It won`t take long anyway..."
She turned to Smile next, trying to crack a smile- which just ended up looking more awkward than anything. Zombie had done something to set off a spark of guilt in her chest- something she hoped the adrenaline of battle would wash out for her, making her all the more eager to head out and get to work. "Could someone fetch Rommel for me--? And-- whoever else we`re missing, Iuno anymore-- I--" She paused, snickering some when what she had said registered with her- "Fetch... Rommel... pff-- no-- I`m serious, someone get him, please-- then we`re leaving-- the sooner, the better. We gotta be quick about this one if we`re gonna get ahead..." It had felt so long since she`d been in the underdog role-- to think last time the underdogs were Vulture Team... In modern times- that was just a bit surreal. She wouldn`t feel this need to rush if they were better prepared, maybe-- but right now, surprise and speed were necessary strategic elements for their victory.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan looked to Emilia in confusion "Kayden and Jayden don't sound like that! I'm Gh-" before Zombie could finish, Jo shot at him, a lot. Well then. Nathan ducked for cover, he wasn't sure if Jo was in a drunken rage like him, or just fucking crazy. Actually, was there a difference between the two? Zombie was unsure. He may never know. Popping his head up from under a bunk bed he had taken cover from, he wiggled his eyebrows to Jo "Well YOU'RE the one that got dead- why are you shooting at ME for that?" he spoke to her with a scathing tone. He then jumped up on the bed, biting his thumb to her "I BITE MY THUMB TO YOU GOOD SIR!" he yelled loudly, before running out of the room "I'M GONNA GET ROMMEL AND MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS OUTSIDE OKAY YEAH BYE!" he spoke quickly, to ensure Jo wouldn't shoot him more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Well I don't know you said guess. And I know Rommel doesn't say Meep-meep boobies." Emilia said as she looked over to Jo. "Wait your going to the black market? That's great! I need to go there to get a few things for my new suit... Since I had to blow the old one up." She explained as she went looking through her list. "What are we waiting for? Let's go." Emilia said as she looked ready to leave.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo looked over her shoulder at Zombie, unsatisfied to see him still alive-- but before she could throw in a snippy comment, Zombie beat her to it. Her blood ran cold- her jaw slightly unhinged, she just stared at the assassin for a moment, at a loss for words-- but then he left before she could retaliate. The pang of guilt in her chest crystallized further, and she opened her mouth to shout something down the hallway, rage pumping through her veins-- but, she stopped herself.
If there was a way to run off and seclude herself in her bedroom at Carrion Land, she`d be there in a heartbeat... She... she knew that wasn`t true. Jo stopped herself from pondering further, reaffirming that the sooner she killed something-- the sooner she`d get to stop dealing with her own regrets. She clenched her jaw shut tight, speaking in a growling low. "We`re leaving-" Her grip on her revolver grew tighter, and she whirled around toward the exit- pausing as she heard Emilia. Then she glanced over shoulder again, trying to reduce the sharpness and irritation of her tone, "We`re not going to the Black Market for that, Emilia-- look, you? You look like you`ve been through hell- you`re staying right here. You know better than anyone that if we leave this place unprotected for too long- we`re as good as dead. Stay. Put." Her sight flickered over to Smile, "You too. Emilia and Smile stay. Everyone else, we`re going. Now." Not waiting for any sort of response, she reloaded her revolver as she rushed out into the halls again.

(EXIT)  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Alright, why are you heading there?" Emilia asked, and twitched her eye when Jo commented on she looked. "I know how I look, but I'm fine-" Emilia began saying as Jo proceeded to give her the order of stay here and protect. "... Fine..." she said looking rather down before making her way to the R&D. "Come on Malena... We'll just have to use what we have." she said feeling like a burden without her suit.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:44 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Boy43_zps6a03c158

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper remained silent and uninterested in what was going on, simply sitting where he was- until, at least, Jo said they were moving out. That got him to his feet, and he stretched a bit before glancing over at the others- and then mutely following Jo out, feet quick to take him along after her. He just wanted to get this over with already.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna just listened as Jo spoke, nodding when necessary and yes. Then people were ready to go and doing their thing, so the Russian just followed..

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:07 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 15 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas sighed quietly when Jo told him to stay put--he knew that it was probably better for his health, yes...but he was also eager to cement himself a place in this organization. He was working for quite the important goal, after all. Either way, he could tell that he wouldn't be of any use in this state...
He glanced over to Emilia as the woman was told to stay--but then the redhead retreated from the room as well. Lukas kind of stared at the spot she'd been standing in previously for a moment before shrugging, flopping backwards to lie down on his bed before reaching for his bag, pulling out his headphones and MP3 player, figuring that if this was downtime, he could at least use it to relax. Some music for a while would be nice, he figured, as he pulled on the headphones and got the music playing. Maybe it would get him to stop worrying about so much all of a sudden...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

As Emilia started to get started on her suit with Malena, the barrecks were filled with the noises of banging, and chatting of the girls. Then Emilia came back, trying to get Smile's attention. "Hey Smile? You bored? If so maybe you want to help Malena and I?" Emilia suggested as she held a wielding torch in her hand and a mask on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas had been nearly half asleep when he heard Emilia through his headphones, and he sat up in bed, moving his headphones down so that they rested around his neck, on his shoulders. Emilia's suggestion almost surprised him, really--he had thought that Emilia had no intention of speaking with him, from how she had acted before. Still...Lukas did think back to the fact that he and Jasper had made a promise to each other to try to be more open with people, as difficult as it was...and even if Jasper was being too bull-headed right now to remember that, Lukas figured that he might as well hold up his part of the deal.
"...Ja. I'll help," he said after a moment, getting out of bed and walking over to Emilia. His MP3 player was still in his pocket, and because he wasn't wearing his headphones, the faint sound of Pink Floyd could be heard from said headphones as they rested around his neck. "...I don't really...know much about machinery, zhough...so I'm not sure how useful I'll be..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked surprised, but then grinned. "Oh poo, don't be so down. We'll give you instructions... You can recognize tools right?" Emilia asked as she lead him to the R&D. "It's like an engineers and inventors dream in here... And you know enough about cybernetics that it would be useful..." Emilia said as she made it her goal to get to know Smile since she kind of liked him. He kept to himself, though maybe a bit too much, and he was respectful. "Malena! We got a helper!" Emilia shouted as he was shown the outline of the suit they were working on. "You can follow blue print right?" she asked as she showed him the table where the prints were.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"I can recognize tools, yes, but I'm actually not zhe vone who installed my own cybernetics..." he replied as he glanced around the R&D area. Everything in here was awfully high tech...he knew at least a little bit about cybernetics, but he wasn't sure if he could help much with something so complicated. Still, it wouldn't hurt to try--he didn't want to be completely useless while he wasn't on the battlefield. He looked at the blue prints that Emilia had shown him, a bit impressed by how detailed they were. "So...you're making some kind of suit, zhen?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Malena waved to Smile as she started to put together some of the suit. "Exactly Smile. But not any kind of suit... One that can grant flight. See we figured it out, turns out I need less of the metal in order to fly smoothly... I can now dodge the explosions instead of taking them like candy... At least that's what I'm hoping for." Emilia explained as she handed Smile some gloves, and a mask. "I'm going to need help cutting the metal. We're going to be making the wings." Emilia said as she went over to a machine that looked... Very dangerous... "I need you to hols this steady while we cut."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas nodded to Malena in recognition when she greeted him, then, he listened to Emilia speak. When the mask and gloves were placed in his hands, though, he was beginning to think that maybe he should have just stayed in bed. Still, with a quiet sigh, he slipped on the gloves, hesitating to put the mask on before finally putting it onto his face, fastening it at the back of his head. He didn't say anything in response to Emilia's instructions, and when she showed him the machine--well, he really didn't recognize it. When he'd said that he recognized tools, he'd meant things like hammers and screwdrivers...this was not a hammer nor was it a screwdriver. Either way, he stepped forward, hesitantly putting his hands onto the machine to try to hold the cutting piece steady without getting his hands close to the blade.
"Like zhis...?"
He couldn't hide the fact that he was feeling pretty awkward--but he was always like that with people he wasn't really comfortable with yet. Heck, he was even awkward sometimes with people he did feel comfortable with--he just wasn't very good with people in general.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"You probably don't recognize this. I call this the death machine. But it's called a Jet Water Cutter. It uses high pressure water to cut things and works better then any saw. This thing can cut your arm clean off." Emilia explained as she held the metal with him. "Yes. Keep a firm grip and don't let go. Also keep in mind of your fingers." Emilia explained as she turned the machine on. "Now What I need you to do is gently follow my lead!" Emilia yelled over the noise as she gently lead him to follow the line on the metal to cut out what they needed. Soon enough, though it must have felt like an eternity to him, they finished the first wing. "Now for the second! Your doing fine! Next we're going to be with some tools you'll recognize! Like hammers and wrenches! You'll work with Malena on securing the bolts!" Emilia shouted as they started cutting the second piece. "Any questions!?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:56 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas began concentrating as Emilia turned the machine on, and thankfully, he was actually quite dexterous, so he did a pretty good job of keeping the machine steady as they worked. To be honest, he was more concerned about the loud sound of the machine resparking his headache more than he was worried about losing any appendages--he was always very careful when it came to dangerous things like this.
"N-No questions...!" he called in response to Emilia, his usually quiet voice barely audible over the sound of the machine. It was strange working with people like this...he knew that Astrid would love working with machines like this--although he also knew that he himself would probably be very iffy on letting her near something that could lop her arm off.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Good to hear! Your actually pretty good at this!" Emilia complimented with a smile as they began to finish the last wing. After that Emilia clapped her hands. "Okay..." Emilia said as she turned off the machine. Well I'm going to wield this together. You help Malena with the bolts. Unless you want to learn how to wield?" Emilia said as she smiled before putting her mask on, blow torch in hand.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

After Emilia had turned off the machine, Lukas raised his mask so that it sat atop his head rather than over his face, pausing for a moment to wipe his brow. However, when the blow torch came out, his eyebrows rose a little bit.
"I-I'm thinking zhat maybe I should stick vith zhe bolts..."
He knew that he was dexterous, yes--but he never liked handling fire. So, he would just leave that part to Emilia.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Very well..." Emilia said as she began working, while Malena gave Smile a wrench. They must have been in the there for a while as the suit almost looked complete. Emilia walked over, wiping the sweat from her brow. "Hey... Let's take a break..." Emilia said as she heard some ruckus happening. "Hmm? Have they come back?" Emilia asked as she heard noises from the med bay.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Could zhey have finished zhe mission zhat fast...?" Lukas mused aloud quietly, moving to the door to look out into the hall--only to see scores of fatally wounded footmen being carted through the halls towards the medbay. His eyebrows rose a bit, and he took a slow step back into the room, before looking at Emilia, moving slightly so that she could see out through the doorway as well. "...Zhis doesn't look good..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Normally I don't care for the footmen, but this does look serious..." Emilia commented as she peeked out the doorway with Smile. They were like the scooby gang only difference is everything except the peeking part. "Hmm... We should check it out..." Emilia said as she patted her damaged arm. "I mean... That is something people in teams do so... Ugh... Sorry I just have a history with Paladin, and them being my enemy. It's weird worrying for people I used to kill." Emilia said as she stepped out with Malena.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Vorrying about anyvone is veird for me..." Lukas mumbled in response, not really caring whether Emilia heard him or not. Either way, he stood by the entrance to the room with Emilia and Malena, taking off the gloves he'd been wearing and tossing them back into the room onto a workbench. He paused for a moment, then sighed--quickly cutting the sigh off halfway through. He hated how...vulnerable he was making himself to these people. It felt wrong. Very wrong. "I vonder if zhey're still out zhere fighting..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"You do seem like the 'me' type of person." Emilia commented when he said that worrying was weird for him. She didn't mean it as an insult, but rather what she saw. She heard his gloves make contact on the table and did the same with hers with a little difficulty. "They probably are..." Emilia said as there was a pause. "... So... Do you do bets?" Emilia asked since Smile was an awkward person. "Who do you think came back first? Out of everyone that left?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"I'm...not so sure..." Lukas said in reply to basically everything that Emilia had said. He wasn't really sure about any of it. "I don't really see any of zhem as zhe types to retreat so easily...so I don't know who vill be showing up back here first..." Hopefully they would all show up alive, was the thing.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next