Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas walked into the barracks along with Jasper--and was mildly surprised to see Charles there, although his facial expression didn't change enough to show it. Still, he listened to what Charles had to say, taking in all of the information. So, Wei was leading the group that was going to Highend...? Lukas actually didn't mind that so much. After his conversation with Wei earlier, he was pretty okay with the guy. He heard Jasper give a signal of assent, and didn't say anything--he assumed that Charles would look over, and if he did, he would give a nod signaling that he had heard and understood. In all honesty, he felt a bit of disappointment that Jasper wasn't in his group...although he really didn't know why. Maybe it was that 'getting close to someone' that was finally happening? He really couldn't tell...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Gottcha. Sounds fun. I like fucking shit up." Rommel said, and nodded at Charles. He noted Smile and Jasper walking in. "Hey dude, you hear all that, or do you need briefing or something." he said, drinking some more of his drink.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Titania
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia jumped a bit when she saw Wei. 'When did we start hiring mummies?' she thought as she listened. So she was part of Wei's team. She walked up to the Mummy man. "Alright so your the ticket inside?" Emilia asked as she held her lance closely to herself. "Lead the way." she said as she was ready to get out of here.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna looked from the newcomer to Emilia before her eyes settled back on Charles, and she nodded as the man said they would need to brief the others once they made it back to the barracks. The situation was explained to the task force, and the blonde listened carefully as her name was put in the team that would be going to Highend. This would be interesting, she believed, and she would see how this Wei person, as Charles had called the bandaged man, was like.

"Da, understood."

The Russian affirmed that she knew what needed to be done as Paladin glared at her while giving her instructions, her own face remaining neutral and expressionless. She didn't want to think about the fact that she was instructed to kill a whole faction. She didn't want to remember that she had brutally murdered a psychic-replica of a man or that this time it would be real people she was slaughtering. The last thing she needed was to realize that she was turning into a criminal just like the rest of the people in No Man's Land, not now when she was so close to finding Papa. She had to hold on to that thought, that she would find her father, that her actions wouldn't matter as long as she found him, because otherwise she'd go insane. She barely noticed the others that came in, too absorbed in her own thoughts.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:59 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

It was surprising that Charles handed him off such a responsibility off to him. Wei was a bit proud, but confused. Even more so as he had to explain the enemy that they were facing. His back slowly turned away from his associates as he tried to formulate an idea. Slowly he reached into the breast pocket and took out a series of dossiers.
He looked at Emilia with a bit of annoyance.
"Each of the these dossiers provide essentials on your enemy today. As you can see most of them are outfitted with weaponry ranging from melee/Close Quarters and Ranged." He quick began to hand out the folders with the information given to him. Wei's eyes met with every squad member. He'd remind himself that these people where meant to be kept alive

"Guns, Swords and Cybernetics--our main obstacles that we are faced with. I suggest using superior tactics such as environmental play to overcome them. Some will use hallucinogenics and underhanded tactics. Be wary, use observation, use caution..... " Wei looked at his fellow squad mates. So far his heart began to beat wildly. Being a leader seemed excite him and terrify him....Everything could go wrong because of him.....
"Watch out for certain characters. Namely people like Eve--she's the new Don and she isn't there due to succession--Her efficiency with her abilities are something to take note of....Someone with higher sense and diplomacy skills will have to join me." He looked at his bandages. "I will debrief you further as we go along with cues and orders, I need not remind you of the importance of our success in these mission-- Any objections?"

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 E3e234f2273db518b3fcbd502ff648e838062f9a_zps72e8319f

Malena listened to Charles speak, catching every single one of his words. She had read up on the family, and the importance of the mission sobered her up slightly. She nodded at Charles, and went over to Wei. She took a file and flipped through it while Wei talked. When he concluded his speech, she looked up to him. No objections from Malena.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

When Lukas saw some of the others looking through files that Wei had given them, he also took a file, flipping through it and skimming the documents within. He didn't really feel worried at all for this battle. Although he'd experienced technical difficulties in the Inquisitor's Tower, he also was aware that The Family weren't a bunch of robots made of metal, nor were they all made of super-enhanced muscles--so his cybernetics should work fine on them. He didn't have any questions in particular, so, he remained silent, as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"No." Emilia said when Wei asked if there were any questions. The red head had none. She knew the family, she fought with the family, and she was prepared to kill the family. One by one they will fall. She needed to kill something anyway to feel right as rain again anyway.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:15 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"This is gonna be a piece of carrot cake, let'a get this shit started." Rommel said, getting up. He would have to get his drugs on the way out, but yeah, this was going to be really fun! He heard about the Family, only that they were a shadow of their former selves, and this was going to be awesome killing them!

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

We looked around at his comrades. Studying them with intense analyzing. With cold lifeless eyes and looked at the group--He soon realized how little he knew of them. Wei sucked down some courage and let his voice out once more.
"You do not know of me. You do not know me. And I the same. I would like to ask you of who are you most efficient working with. Your abilities and strengths. I could care less if the Family's height has reach an end--Nothing condones failure, so don't mistake your enemy as weak, they are creatures based on the need of unity--something they will die for." He began to clarify why they should at least realize their enemy was not someone to be underestimated.
Wei soon began to draw his blade out
The butt of the blade jutted out towards them.
"My name is Wei, a clone of made by our mutual friend Charles. I used various genetic anomalies in my body to generate energy, I have greater strength than the average man and I am the owner of this blade to which I wield with a 96.65% Kill ratio on the first slice." He set down his blade placing it's scabbard firmly on the ground with his hand strongly standing on it's pommel.
"This is my first time leading an Op. And with success, not my last. Today you are under my wing. So tell me, not you dossier--but yourself. Who you are, your strength and your arsenal and preferred partner!" He command with authority, somewhere he felt good. This action felt natural as if he had done this before

Wei looked at the group his face bore a sense of duty as he await a response.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:22 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas passed on the dossier he was reading to somebody else, listening closely as Wei spoke to them. He grimaced a bit once partners were mentioned. He really wasn't accustomed to working together with others...and he hadn't done so well with it in the tower. He knew that he shouldn't compare his normal efforts to those when he was at a disadvantage, but he couldn't help it...still, now that he thought about it, he couldn't help but remember the proposition he'd received earlier...At this point, he figured that it was best just to get down to business, so...
"You...already know my name, I believe," he spoke after a moment, his expression neutral. "You may call me Smile. And...I guess zhat you could call me a mass murderer, if anyzhing...I have a few veapon types...including bludgeoning, firearm, bladed, and a taser to go vith all zhat. I can fight both close and long range to fit zhe situation. I have cybernetics zhat allow me to inject hallucinogens into zhe enemy's body through airborne needles. And...I vould like to request to vork vith Rommel."
When he first joined this squad, he never thought that he would ever say something like that--but he couldn't help but remember Rommel's suggestion to fight alongside one another, and--it was true. They covered for each other's weaknesses well.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel smiled and put a thumb up.
"That would be me. I'm Rommel. I use a super drug developed by an organization that turns me into a killing machine! Super cheerful right?" he laughed. "Anyway, I can take hits and dish out pain, I specialize in close range combat, and my drug lasts for...2 hours tops. However, if I take too much my body rips itself apart, and it gets bad, so I tend to like to finish fights quickly. And yes, I want to work with Smile. I can create openings for his cybernetics, and protect him as well." he explained and went back to drinking one more drink before going out into the field.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna listened to Wei silently but attentively, her eyes on him at all times until the dossiers were handed out. She examined the documents and absorbed as much information as possible before looking back up when the man introduced himself officially, then asked them to do the same, stating their specialties and preferred partner.

"I am Inna Dragovich, marteeal arts speceealeest. Mostly hand-to-hand combat... I theenk I weell be workeeng alone thees time, da?"

She figured since Charles had only mentioned her name when ordering her to deactivate the Family's security system.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 E3e234f2273db518b3fcbd502ff648e838062f9a_zps72e8319f

Malena listened to everyone introduce themselves, and waited for her turn.

"I'm Malena, an engineer. I really work with gadgets, setting traps, immobilizing people, but besides that hand-to-hand, and I'm not a bad shot."

She glanced at Emilia, then back at Wei.

"I request to work with Emilia, though I can work with anyone you need me to work with."

She added quickly.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia raised an eyebrow of Wei introduced himself, and everyone else did too. Now it was Emilia's turn. She looked at everyone, smiled at Malena, and then back at Wei. "I'm Emilia Melchiott, and you can think of me as your 'tank'. I can take hits and dish out the pain with my rockets lances and armor that I made in my free time. And I would request that Malena to be with me as well due that her engineering skills can support me in battle." Emilia said with a straight face until she mentioned Malena. She liked that girl and had a feeling that she and her will get along swimmingly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Wei listened intently on each of his comrades words. He began to holster his blade firmly at his side. Wei looked back to his master and nodded.
"These comrades you chose are now your lifeline. Always have their blind-spot--no weaknesses. It would be best to observe our enemy with close proximity. Take your pick of your prey with intelligence." A slight tap of an ear show a small device in his ear. It was a communicator snugly placed in his ear.
"These are our lifelines, contact us on the usual frequency." The bandaged hand of the man jutted out for the team. "Take one, discretion is our ally here" Wei waited for them to take the small devices for a moment.

"We leave now. Mission is a go. Move out!" He order as he pointed towards the door.  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

'Well isn't he getting into leader mode. As long as works...' Emilia thought with a straight face though she found herself slightly annoyed. She never liked taking orders from males. So Emilia looked at Malena. "Let's go." she simply said and walked out the door.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

While it was entirely true that Lukas thought this mission to be a complete annoyance--he also knew that it was necessary to complete the tasks that Charles gave them. At least...up until they got their final rewards. So, keeping that in mind, he said nothing as Wei gave out instructions, despite not really understanding why Charles put a newer member into a leadership position. Lukas could only hope that he was as good at leading as Charles deemed him to be...only time would tell.
Without much indication that he'd heard any of that other than a sigh and a nod, Lukas turned, putting his hands into his pockets and stepping out of the room.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:15 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel made a quick stop to the infirmary, going into a drawer and pulling out two syringes. He smirked and put them away, before going back to the barracks.
"See ya later bros! Don't die and shit!" he said and left. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

Malena gathered all her things and followed Emilia out. [exit]
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Jo3_zps7c77a396

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, it might`ve taken Jo a long time to leave Carrion Land to begin with-- but, it took her even longer to get back to the barracks.
She made every stop imaginable, fought off whoever necessary, and walked at her slowest pace yet-- and despite how much she was now lamenting her return to the Walls, especially now that she had mentally compared it to Carrion Land-- she still felt like she was walking on air the entire time. Ivy didn`t hate her yet, Jackal was getting along swimmingly with the other Vultures, her relationship with Ryder finally seemed to be going somewhere, not to mention he actually seemed somewhat confident in himself when she glanced back at him just as she left-- it wasn`t until she entered the drab interior of the Walls that she realized she did, in fact, have somethings to be upset about. And with renewed vigor this time around-- now that she`d reinstilled what exactly this Task Force had taken from her, she despised her current position more than ever.
But- she was able to look over that for now, positively brimming with positive thoughts and rainbows and sunshine and bunnies and other things Ryder was definetely made out of as she skipped down the corridor leading to the barracks. She went to the extent of greeting any Paladin guards who she happened to pass by, if it meant prolonging her return to the barracks-- these guards, however, were quick to either run away or walk by her. Her bright mood was nowhere near dampened, her skipping showing that just fine as she finally neared the entrance to the barracks...! Aaaand saw Charles standing right there.
Good mood ruined.
Jo took one look at the CEO, blue eyes looking his form up and down, as if to be sure it was him... then turned on her heel, heading back toward the entrance of the Walls. Nope. Nooope-- 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Wei glanced at Jo. A wary eye was drew on her, Wei hadn't met this one yet...Who was she? Wei slowly walked towards the one-eyed woman. As he got closer he noticed some familiar features from a photo, form the dossiers.
"Josephine Beaumont, am I correct in this assumption?" The mummy man followed, Wei didn't feel intimidated by her--why was she his superior--Wei felt a little insulted. Charles spoke highly of her, but Wei couldn't find himself to see the overwhelming tenacity and bravado her Dossier let on.
He stood at an arms distance awaiting some type of response, but he reminded himself at the task at hand. As he watched the others move out Wei stayed for a moment and glanced at Charles with a raised brow from his bandages. As he studied the woman he felt less and less sure of her abilities. He first would introduce himself to even make further contact...but he awaited her response--and going off what the files said, Wei expected a flurry of cuss and fuss.  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles watched his team communicate with glee, seeing them finally leave to destroy the wretched Family brought a smile to his face. He'd finally be able to get rid of that organization, it should have fell with Mario Falcone's death, it should have been put to an end a long time ago. And he should have been the one to do it. Now he had to deal with this zombie, a walking corpse that stood and walked without its real life and soul. He despised them. And then Jo was back, of how gleeful. Charles immediately looked to her "About time..." and then she was walking away. It goes to say that Charles was not pleased "JOSEPHINE! Stop right there. You have a task at hand." after all, it was time to deal with the OTHER walking corpse, this fake Inquisitor faction. Two walking corpses pretending to be as great as they once were in the golden days. It was pathetic "Your lucky this new Inquisitor has run down my patience quicker than you have... because you're putting an end to this right now whether you like it or not..." he told Jo in a blunt tone. Just as his words seemed to indicate, his patience was obviously worn thin. And then Wei stopped his exit to approach Jo, which seemed to result in Charles giving a vicious glare to Wei "Wei... you have a mission. Why are you still here? Get out. Don't let me see you again unless you either return in success or as a corpse." a few seconds after his scathing words to Wei, the man looked back to Jo "As I said, you have a mission... I want someone dead. And you're going to do it... but we're doing things my way this time."
__________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 10 Jo3_zps7c77a396

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was pretty hell bent on ignoring Charles- even if she could conjure up about a thousand snappy responses toward him in about a second. The only thing that seemed to make her stop in her stride was an unfamiliar voice speaking her name- then, she paused, glancing over her shoulder at Wei with a pinch of interest. "Codename`s Queen Calamity. Ex-Paladin Initiative spec ops agent, ex-Vulture Team creator, leader, and strategist, current commander of Task Force 0, and all around badass-- as well as your boss if you`re working for the saltine over there." A shadow of a smirk played on thin lips as she now turned to fully face the mummy of a man, examining him with an arched eyebrow. Should this encounter have taken place but a few months ago, she noted that she would have taken the time to marvel at his appearance-- now, his appearance was but a drop in the ocean compared to others. She did, however, feel a very, very faint sense of familiarity in him the more she looked him over... which she chose to think nothing of.  "And who`s asking...?"
As Charles went on to reprimand Wei for his not leaving, both Jo`s eyebrows shot up, and she flashed her squdmate something of a sympathetic look. "Best listen before he gives himself an aneurysm, am I right--? We`ll talk later," She nodded, before making her way past the mummy, her expression faltering entirely as she looked to Charles.
"I`M SORRY, WHAT? I CAN`T HEAR YOU. I ONLY HAVE ONE EYE."

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Jo's smirk gave him an uneasy quiver within his heart. Familiarity was a funny thing. Jo's way of speaking was proud, not entirely humble, but proud--Wei gave a smirk right back to her, he still couldn't accept her role as his leader. but he was impressed that she could backtalk Charles with little effort. He was surprised by the lack of cussing, it was nice.
"I my name is--"
Once Charles spoke Wei gave an annoyed glance, his lip curled and a bit his fangs bared. A defiant dog's ire
"Understood, Sir." He snarled. Giving the man a grimace he was departing the room, he gave a slight smirk back to Jo. 'Interesting, seems like this one is a bit above the rest...' He thought leaving the room.

-exit-
" .  

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next