Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 26, 2014 2:06 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder grinned as Jo said that they were being embarrassing, just cuddling in closer.
"That's what happens when you get a dork as a boyfriend," he poked Jo's cheek gently, giving a quiet chuckle as Ivy shouted about the amount of sheer love that was going on in this amazing hug. This hug was the best-- "Anyway, it's our job. Ivy, Jackal, and I are your three-man hug-squad. Except Jackal's slacking off, so Ivy and I have gotta pull his weight, too--so--" Being in a hug-squad was probably one of the best things ever. Especially when it was Jo's hug-squad. Ryder loved Jo hugs--And he just kind of kept hugging Jo despite her protests--
And then Ivy was asking who wanted to lick toads--and Ryder paused for a moment, then just gave a big smile and laid his head down on Jo's shoulder, chuckling quietly.
"I've really missed this..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 26, 2014 3:41 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I`m rejecting it, whatcha gonna do--" Jo quipped- unable to help but flush slightly at Ryder`s first comment, giving him a look while she moved to swat his hand away as he poked her face. "I had this coming, I suppose. A fitting end-" She murmured- picking her head up a bit more as Ivy did the yelling thing. nIO--
"NO LOVE HERE. I DON`T KNOW WHO EITHER OF THESE STRANGE PEOPLE ARE. PAY NO MIND." Ivy`s plan to embarrass her did work, at least, causing the bluenette to blush just a bit brighter-- she didn`t really want any excess attention on them-- she didn`t want people seeing her caring for other people-- that was gAY-- PDA in general was gAY--
She quietly scoffed as Ryder went on to talk about her 'three-man-hug-squad', and how it was their job and all-- she found herself grinning involuntarily then, and quickly looked away to hide it. No one got to see her be actually really happy about this-- no one-- "Ain`t that just dandy-- you lot have fun with that, just don`t expect a paycheck or anything--"
She briefly considered her odds of perhaps wiggling out of this hug- and found them rather slim, given that Ryder and Ivy were kind of clinging onto her from both sides. But, either way, a huge part of her didn`t really want out of this hug. As embarrassing and totally gay as it was-- did she mention it was gay--
And then tOADS WERE BROUGHT BACK UP. Jo`s sight flickered over to Ryder, "I`ll lick the toad again if you lick the toad with me--" Oh- wait- he was being kind of sweet. Like, in a serious way. Probably not the best time to bring up possible group toad licking. "Heh- dork-master." She smiled again- pressing a quick kiss to the top of Ryder`s head, and proceeding to give Ivy`s forehead the same treatment. "I`ve missed this, too..."
After a brief moment of quiet- she looked back to Ivy, whispering in a super loud and not-really-whisper-but-not-a-yell at all voice. "KEEP THE TOADS ON BACK ORDER THOUGH..."   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy nodded energetically as Ryder described their three-man hug squad, it was pretty accurate, yes. But then Jo was being a loser and pretending not to know them, so she promptly licked her face again.

"YEAH TOADS."

She looked from Jo to Ryder, her eyes glittering as she nodded at Jo. Then she realized she was in the middle of a really Ry-Jo moment.

"Oh. EW."

The greenette wiggled out of the hug and blew a raspberry at the couple. Their love was gross.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

After getting his very well-received top-of-head-kiss, Ryder smiled at Jo, kind of full out grinning when Ivy wiggled away and declared how gross they were. He stood up then, actually kind of--picking up Jo off the ground, since she was still kind of curled up a bit--and holding her in his arms in front of his chest.
"Yeah, we're totally lovey-dovey and gross--I guess we've been found out, huh babe?" And there was that nickname again--maybe this time it wouldn't come as such a shock--hopefully--it had kind of slipped out--He gave a laugh, leaning down slightly to kiss Jo's forehead, definitely wanting to get in as many Jo-kissies as he could before she had to leave. Gently, he put Jo back down onto her feet, then figured he might as well reply to something Jo had said before, a goofy grin on his face. "And yeah--dork-master--that's me--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 26, 2014 11:39 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo sort of-- squirmed away as Ivy licked her face again, giving the greenette a look of disapproval... and then she was suddenly leaving the hug- which actually sort of hurt Jo`s feelings a bit. She thought this was a cute family thing-- not a love thing-- there was no love-- she loved no one, she was the nIGHT--
"No wait don`t leave me with him--" She quickly requested of Ivy- but no, because Ryder was standing up too, causing Jo to look up at him aND HE WAS PICKING HER UP NO--
She found herself panicking just a bit- she roped her arms around Ryder`s neck, sort of-- staring down at the floor a bit-- she would have freaked out more, because being picked up was no, but she was too busy being a blushy nerd to do that. Because this position itself was really girlish and weird and wow dat skin on skin contact though there were not enough clothes involved in this action-- or rather a really good amount of clothes this was okay aND OH NO THE BABE THING--
The forehead smooch prompted a quiet squeak thing from the bluenette-- Jo`s face was pretty much beet red by the time the forehead smooch happened-- so much so that she almost forgot to react to it, having froze up a bit and gone into Jo.exe has stopped working mode for a bit-- but once she`d snapped out of that, she shot Ryder a not-so-threatening glare before promptly hiding behind her hands again. "Sh-Shut up--!! I-I--hate you-- shut up before we shove you in a bikini again--! S-Stupid--" Best threat. God, she wanted to punch that dumb smile off his face. With her lips. Yeah. "And no more forehead kisses-- your goatee is disruptive-- it`s a menace to society and so are you--" She huffed as he put her down- still not entirely used to the harsh heat gathered on her features. She managed a smile again at his final comment- grinning as she poked him in the stomach. "The ultra dork-master-- you deserve a medal-- I hope you`re proud--" Kissing him again did come to mind... but after Ivy`s reaction earlier- she was a bit worried about making the girl uncomfortable. She didn`t really like showing any kind of affection in front of people, anyway-- and Ivy was no different-- she was people-- sometimes Ivy was people, it depends...

She knew Inna and Zombie were now long gone- and that was probably a sign that she should get going, as well... but- there were no super abrupt voices in her head telling her to high tail it right that second-- so, she was fine with taking her time. She did have more arrangements to make here- she didn`t have to be ushered out. She sighed quietly, her sight flickering between Ivy and Ryder for a moment- before she quietly mumbled, "Uh--th-thanks anyway, guys--I guess..."  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Ivy shrugged at Jo's disapproving looks, because licking was gonna happen whether she wanted it to or not. She should PROBABLY have felt scared of being lectured or disciplined, but then she reminded herself that Jo loved her too much to hurt her. The thought brought a smile to the greenette's face, one that only turned to a frown when she realized Jo was actually sort of hurt by her separation from the hug.

"It's okay, I still love you sometimes when you lick toads with me!"

She quickly said, knowing for sure that that would fix things and make Jo all better. The grin came right back when Ryder in a bikini was brought up once more, and she jumped up and down, nodding vigorously.

"DO IT! Ry-Ry deserves a bikini, yisssssssss!"

Except that didn't seem like it was gonna be a thing because they were both too busy being dorks. Ivy contemplated licking one of them again...then decided against it because she needed her taste buds to rest a bit before she licked some more toads. Jo's gratitude did inspire her to rejoin the hug, though, so that was a thing. The greenette wrapped her arms and legs around both Jo and Ryder's legs, hanging on to them like a koala bear.

"Ry-Ry and I will always do the things that make you doubleplusunsad, mommy!"

That Newspeak gem that the koala-imitator let out betrayed that she, and possibly the deity she so worshiped, had been re-reading the 1984 appendix lately.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"Well, I guess that I'll just have to continue being a menace to society then--" Ryder replied to Jo when she explained how he and his goatee for a menace to society--he knew that she didn't mean any of her protests, just based upon the look on her face--or what he could see of it through her fingers when she covered her face again. Belly pokes ensued, and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit--because wow he really was the dorkmaster. There was no denying this. The moment that Jo began to thank them, they suddenly had an Ivy-koala around their legs--and Ryder nodded, smiling at Ivy, then Jo. "Exactly--double-plus-un-sad." He really wasn't sure what that meant--but he was assuming it meant happy--
He was sort of going to just try to ignore the bikini thing and hope that they forgot about it--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Sometimes--? Pfch, I see how it is. You only love me for my eyepatch-- you just have a thing for pirates-- whatever, I don`t need you-" Jo spitefully murmured in response to Ivy- still slightly hurt by the whole thing-- but covering it up by trying to be funny, because being hurt was dumb.
bUT THEN YES BIKINI. All was forgiven, because group efforts were needed. "IVY, IT ISN`T THE BIKINI RYDER DESERVES... BUT IT`S THE ONE HE NEEDS." She quickly agreed, throwing in some now-obscure reference. As Ryder went on to say he`d continue his societal-menacing ways, Jo scoffed, poking at his sides with both fingers in some attempt to taze him. "Go away before I catch your dorkiness ew--" Suddenly koala-imitator. She couldn`t help but laugh a bit at that- non-hesitantly wrapping her arms around Ryder`s middle as this went on. nOW THEY WERE A UNIT. tHEY WERE ALL COMBINED-- fIRST THE THIRD FLOOR, THEN THE WORLD--
"Doubleplusunsads are nice, yeah, thanks an` stuff-- but this brings up the issue of walking... are we shuffling, or what--?" Ivy being bound around their legs did certainly make walking a task. Not that Jo was gonna try- because accidentally hurting her daughter thing would be bad and stuff...
Also, the koala-imitator and the deity she so worships should know that 1984 is gay and so are they. Yeah.  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 pm

"Pirates ARE the most amazing!"

Ivy chirped, confirming Jo's theory that her love spawned from some bizarre obsession with pirates. Her excitement blew up as Ryder bikini was brought up intensely.

"IT REALLY IS, GET THIS DORK A BIKINI NOWWW!"

She cried, holding onto the couple's legs tighter, and cheering loudly until Jo pointed out that walking would be an issue.

"Yesss shuffling is the superior form of transportation. Always."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"Pirates are pretty cool--" Ryder chimed in with a chuckle, unable to keep out of this conversation--
Oh god. The bikinis hadn't gone away. They didn't go away when he said things--and they didn't go away when he didn't say things--wHEN DID THE BIKINIS GO AWAY,,,Either way--Jo's attempt at finger-tazing him hadn't really done much--which made him grin a bit at the memory of how back in the day in Derry, those things were kind of the bane of his existence--he was so proud of himself for being resistant to them now--
But then shuffling was suggested by Jo--and Ivy seemed to be all for the idea, too. So--shuffling would commence. He kind of--put his hands onto Jo's shoulders pre-shuffling, just to make sure that they didn't topple over onto Ivy--because that would be bad--and then he kind of--began shuffling--hoping that Jo would also shuffle--tHEY COULD DO THIS. tHEY COULD MAKE THIS WORK.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal suddenly ran past Ivy, Jo, and Ryder yelling "RAAAAAARRRWWW! I'MMA DINOSAUR!" with Daisy on his back riding him triumphantly. Jackal ran around in circles yelling "PELVISES ARE THE NEW BLACK!" a few times before he ran completely past them upstairs. Also, Daisy was going upstairs with him, yelling something about her new eggplant machine. It was most likely going to kill someone, and that was horrible. But no one was going to stop her, especially Ivy, Ivy was probably going to congratulate her on whatever monstrosity she'd create. Especially if the dead person was someone that wasn't cool.
(EXIT JACKAL AND DAISY)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 28, 2014 8:18 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo raised her eyebrows as Ivy didn`t really refute her pirate claim-- and then Ryder agreed too-- that was mean-- she was mean and he was meaner--
"Wow okay fine-- I don`t need either of you-- begone--" Except there was no being gone, because this astounding transformer thing of a hug was still a thing, so Jo was trapped. She honestly didn`t even bat an eyelash as Jackal and Daisy did a thing- bECAUSE BIKINI. "yES-- tHIS BIKINI WILL BE THE BIKINI TO RULE THEM ALL-- I mean like seriously Ryder you have the body for it don`t be shy--" sHUFFLING MUST COMMENCE NOW.
"Yeah. Superior. Okay-- so-- uh--" Shuffling had begun. Ryder started moving on his own-- so, Jo started moving too, so they didn`t all topple over and stuff. "We ride--" She slowly began to grow a bit more uncomfortable with the shuffling as they went on-- probably because this required she be close to the shirtless Ryder-- Ivy she didn`t really mind, but shirtless Ryder was causing issues for her-- this was silly and Jo was flustered and that wasn`t okay she was dying-- but, luckily, the entrance seemed pretty close, the longer they went at this-- sALVATION YES SHE COULD START BREATHING AGAIN SOON--

(EXIT JO... AND MAYBE RYDER AND IVY... IF RYDER AND IVY WANNA BE EXITED... IDK... BUT AT LEAST EXIT THE JOUJ) 

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Bravery99_zps4bdc40fc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"yEEEEAHHHH SCOUTING DIVISION--" Bravery ran into the training area, releasing Marko and Gabriel's arms at last, then running into the room, before trotting over to the area with the fake buildings, where they had practiced with their 3D Gear. He sat down on a bench that was there by one of the buildings, then waited for his division to gather. They were going to do meeting things! ...Not that he knew what they were supposed to talk about, bUT OH WELL--

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:01 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Tumblr_mk9f0lHt4U1rbrsiuo2_500_zps667abb77
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Meanwhile where the cool people were, Bunny walked through the hole to the pool again, sitting down on one of the chairs.
"Take a seat guys. I wanna have a discussion about recent events, what you guys think, anything else you guys wanna talk about, and then I'll make some tea with lemon." she said, sitting down. Why was it she suddenly dreaded this? She felt like people just...didn't like her anymore. Was it because Jo was gone? She was trying really hard to be nice, but no. Hmm...anyway.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi joined the rest of the Frontline division by the pool, sort of... eyeing said pool for a bit. That pool did bad things to him-- he didn`t trust it--
He didn`t really have much to say yet- and he doubted he`d really speak unless he was asked to. He probably would`ve had more to say should he have been hanging around people he was truly comfortable around-- which... he wasn`t. The recent events hadn`t bothered him much at all, either-- he was sure Ryder knew what he was doing as leader. And he hadn`t ever really spoken with Jo aside from the several beat downs she delivered to him during the one month David was dead and stuff, so he didn`t really miss her... that whole time period was beginning to blur in his memory, it seemed. Buddi sat by his lonesome, sort of just-- absorbed in his thoughts, and awaiting the end of this meeting-- maybe afterward he`d find Pugsy or Isaac-- that sounded cool-- 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:05 pm

"All who are in my division concerning the base itself. Aka Rika... Let's meet up in the infirmary." Mocha used the intercom to get to her only other member of her division.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus arrived at the pool still carrying Matthias--only really able to do so because of his cybernetic enhancements, but hey--it worked! Once he got there, he set Matthias down, standing with the group and smiling at them contentedly.
"Very well--let us begin!" he said enthusiastically when Bunny explained what was going to be happening.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Gabriel11_zpsac45dfaa

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel just sort of stumbled to his knees on the ground near where Bravery finally let him go, highly tempted to just- stay there- but after a moment he slooowly forced himself to get up and work over to a spot in the corner he could sit in. He watched the crowd, and he listened, not too sure of saying anything himself. Bravery was supposed to lead this division anyways- he could handle it. He'd just... sit there. And rub his knees in pain, because ow.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias had been altogether kind of shocked by Justus simply picking him up and carrying him away, squealing a bit at first before he calmed back down and allowed the other to take him to where the meeting was, smiling faintly once he was set down- though, as he heard what Bunny had to say, he sort of just... Stared. Was that what... was going on? He was just a bit confused- but as long as he went along with things and listened and didn't say anything, he'd be left alone, right? He didn't want to talk about his thoughts-

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:18 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Tumblr_mk9f0lHt4U1rbrsiuo2_500_zps667abb77
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Alright, first of all, I want to apologize for what happened in the tower. I was a piece of shit, a shit leader, and giving everyone shit. So sorry about that shit, but shit happens, and we're finished with that shit." Bunny started, and looked at everyone. "Now, Jo gave me a job to do while she's away, but that's not the most important thing. As the front line division, we need to remain strong when a fight happens, and be prompt and coordinated in attack formations. Now, I'm not saying we should all train together, but we need to stay sharp. People depend on us, we lead the brunt of the army, we need to keep ourselves strong, and help those who can't help themselves." Bunny took a few seconds to collect herself. "Now, I'm opening up the floor to you guys. I know I'm not the best leader, but I'm TRYING to keep my temper to a minimum...it's not easy...so...I'm asking how I can make myself a better officer to you guys...so I can improve for this division, and Vulture." and here it came, the critics. She was prepared to be ragged on, maybe not by Justus, but Mattias and Buddi for sure.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi pulled himself out of his thoughts momentarily as Bunny spoke, pausing to listen to the redhead with interest. He wasn`t actually sure what she was referring to when she spoke of the tower, having not really noticed any abnormality in her behavior-- but, he nodded anyway. He did remember being a tad stressed over the fact that he`d remained on the first floor with Isaac for a bit, positively infuriated that no one had come to his aid-- that didn`t really have much to do with Bunny, though.
And then came the open critique on her as a person... he rose his eyebrows under his mask, but again, said nothing. Her temper was but a drop in the ocean in comparison to some of the other people he`d met-- he hardly so much as noticed it, at least until she verbally commented on it. Either way- he didn`t have much to say on the matter, nor did he care too much. He held his head in his hands, looking a bit bored-- as his thoughts traveled back to Emilia. Paladin really was full of scumbags, wasn`t it...? He`d almost dare compare them to Black Dragon...  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:19 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias sort of raised a brow as Bunny started to talk, listening to what she had to say- and right after the first few lines, he sort of snorted softly. "Sounds like a lot of shit..." he muttered, obviously a bit snippy still- but he soon settled down to listen to the woman, his arms crossed as if to protect himself. "And we have been strong..." His voice was soft, probably too soft to be heard, but he sighed a bit when she said the floor was open for them to talk. She had to be expecting some sort of snide remark- and nobody else was likely to give it. He felt bold, after Justus' silliness had cheered him up, and he stood up a little straighter as he looked at her quietly. "... Maybe actually practice? Or notice we aren't exactly sitting on our asses while we're here- we train. I hardly ever see you training. Sure, I'm not in there all the time- but still. It'd be nice as members to know you're making an effort here too. Maybe actually train when a few of us are around- And honestly, I don't care if I piss you off- hit me. I can take it. I'm not gonna sugar coat shit- I know what it's like to see all these things wrong but have nobody actually admit them to you. It sucks. I've kind of figured out, you have to recognize what's wrong... and try to do something about it--" Slowly, he sort of just quieted down, realizing quickly he had ranted a bit. Oh. Oops- quietly, he took a step back, eyes focused rather cautiously on Bunny.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny nodded and took in thew words Matthias had said.
"Alright...train more...I can do that. Mattias, you'll join me right? I have a training regiment I do every morning I think you'll like." she smiled and took a step closer. It sounded sincere. "That'd be good...right? Just you and me. Then, in the afternoon, I'll train with Justus one on one, we'll take a break and do some reading, since everyone needs a break, and then Buddi and I can train in the evening before bed." she said, and then looked at Buddi. "I'm reading you Buddi, you're not comfortable being here. I'll cut you a deal then...I can try and move Isaac into my devision so you'll have someone you're comfortable with, but I need to talk to him about his behavior. I'm not having mopes in my devision. NO MOPES! We are going to be the back bone of this organization, working with Ryder when we're in the field." she looked at the other officers. "So...anything else you think we should address?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:20 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi had submerged himself back into his thoughts, almost not having heard what Matthias had said. Or Bunny`s response, quite honestly- at least, until his own name was mentioned. "I-- I dunno--I don`t usually train, actually--" He replied, clearly somewhat nervous to be speaking aloud in front of others. That was true enough, though- Buddi hadn`t exercised a day in his life. Beat up training dummies and sandbags to release his aggression, sure-- but not truly train. He never had to-- his body remained exactly as it was, no matter what he did to it.
He`d honestly been expecting more of a response from the redhead, regarding Matthias-- it seemed she was only calm in situations where it would make her look better. Otherwise- she`d be throwing punches at the slightest provocation. As Bunny went on to address Buddi again, he couldn`t help but frown some. "I... uh-- I appreciate that, and all... but, Isaac just got moved into R&D-- I think he`s gonna have a good time there. And... his behavior isn`t really... something to... correct, I guess. I`m fine how I am, ma`am-"
What he`d meant to say was that it wasn`t her place to try to correct it-- it was his. Isaac was his responsibility- and he didn`t like anyone else trying to 'fix' him. But, he bit his tongue, naturally submissive in the face of authority. It wasn`t like he truly needed to have friends in his division, anyway-- the divisions didn`t stick together too often. When Bunny asked if there was anything else to address, Buddi was silent again-- kind of-- hoping he could have been like that the whole time-- but no--  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 14 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"And, with all due respect, Crimson Huntress, I am unsure if private training is the best idea," Justus spoke up, then, raising his hand slightly. "There are thousands of footmen in this division, and while we may be the lieutenants that you are leading, you must also keep the footmen in mind, since they are the bulk of our forces. If they fall short, we will not be able to save them--and that would just be throwing their lives away in vain. I suggest that we have times where the entire division gets together to train. Perhaps we could coordinate with the Scouting Division, and schedule times when we can each use the training area? I'm quite certain that they'll be upping the ante of their training, as well, and we do not want to encumber them with an unruly schedule."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next