Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 2:48 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery paddled after Gabriel with the pool noodle, stopping for a moment to fill the noodle with water again, blowing into the end of the noodle and shooting water at Gabriel from behind. Once he was done with that, he grinned, about to chase Gabriel again, when suddenly, he heard Emilia telling Buddi to take his pants off. At hearing that, Bravery paused, then swam over to Gabriel and asked,
"Gabriel, are you they going to have a special hug--right here at the pool--aren't you supposed to do special hugs in private--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"O-Oh, I... I can teach you!" Jo answered chipperly, seemingly growing a bit more comfortable-- except no, she couldn`t. Seeing as how she`d lived in apartments in the middle of a city her entire life, up until moving into the Walls-- which happened to be in the middle of a desert-- she`d never taken the time to learn how to swim, either. But--! It definetely sounded way more impressive to say that she could in fact swim-- and she was all of the impressive. Especially when Ryder was concerned. "I-It`s easy once you get the hang of it...!" She had no idea what she was saying, why was she saying these things-- "I-I mean-- I can teach you if you want me to, at least..." Jo offered one hand, along with a sheepish smile, her eye darting between the pool and him.
Better this then have Ryder see the whole situation with Zombie and Chelsea right now-- there was no way that could end up well. For Zombie. And if Zombie died, she was gonna explode-- Jo`s life was something Jo herself valued very much-- dying because her boyfriend beat Zombie to death would not be very fun at all--
Also, yeah, Emilia`s hat was definetely still talking to her right now, and Jo chose to ignore it-- she didn`t need people thinking she was crazy and talking to flying hats and whatnot-- maybe she`d ask Emilia what that was about later on--

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu May 15, 2014 2:57 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate smiled at Dorthy, feeling a bit better now. He rocked a little with the water, enjoying the motion as he swirled in the remainder of the whirl pool.
I saw that. You looked like you were having a lot of fun.
When he saw her rubbing her eyes, Nate helped position her in a way where Dorthy could rest on him. He took the opportunity to hug her again.
I can see that. That whirl pool was really powerful, Dorthy! It was really cool!
Nate's eyes lite up in excitement as he heard Dorthy's question.
Bunny asked me if I wanted her to train me! Then she dunked me,but that was apparently part of the training too. Isn't that great?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 3:06 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"I--uh--alright..." Buddi murmured disappointingly, his eyebrows raising in confusion as Emilia suddenly cut herself off. "Was I... what?" And then eating octopuses came up- and Buddi shook his head, unsure of this idea. "I don`t trust them-- don`t eat things you don`t trust--" He said quietly, knowing this would most likely offend Daisy should she have heard. He nodded as Emilia clarified that volleyball could be played in or out of water- that... sounded about right. He kept nodding, even as she spoke again-- since, apparently, what she had said didn`t really register with him yet.
But then it did-- and Buddi was not okay.
"I--I`m---wh-what--?" He worriedly glanced about, embarrassed that someone might have heard-- while he was sure Emilia didn`t mean anything... weird, by that-- he didn`t want anyone getting the wrong idea...! They were-- friends-- just friends-- that was all-- "I--uh--wh-why--?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 15, 2014 3:14 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Getting a little crowded..." Bunny thought to herself. "Might excuse myself...nah, not worth it." she let out a sigh. "God Bun, you need to loosen up...when did you get so uptight. Who cares, penis is natural. I mean, yeah, always had a hot head, but not like this...okay, no fooling myself, but still, I don't want to seem like a downer." she smiled and opened her eyes. "Gotta keep positive. Gotta stay up and confident. Don't let this shit get to you. I mean, when is the next time you're gonna have a fucking pool party. Not sure when....actually, I can't remember...OKAY NO, THAT ONE TIME DIDN'T COUNT! NO! NOT THE MARCUS PARTY! THAT WAS THE WORST DAY! TOO MUCH DRAGONS BANE BAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she shook her head. "Okay, I'm done." she swam over to the others, Justus was a fish, or something, Gabriel was also being really sexual, Bravery was being a derp...and did Emilia ask Buddi to take his pants off? Wow...okay. She just kind of sat and watched shit unfold, sitting on the edge and keeping her feet in.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 3:22 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Emiliabikini-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yes your pants. See they're holding water Buddi, and I don't want your skin to get anymore red then it is. I have a towel, so you can dry yourself off..." Emilia said as she handed Buddi and towel. "Go and dry yourself well Buddi. Then I think you should put lotion on. Heal yourself." Emilia said as her hat suddenly flew off and over on Emilia's head. She then took out some lotion. "Maybe this will help you?" Emilia asked as she waited for him to take down his pants.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 15, 2014 3:28 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 AtlasShirtless_zpse68f007f
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

Atlas kissed Jack back then looked down at Jack and shook his head with a smile as if he knew something simple that she was overlooking...
Jack, Jack, Jack, dear... I don't 'need' to shield you from anything... And I wouldn't think you'd be a good parent if I knew you wouldn't be... Now, we don't have to ask him right now but y'know... I'm sure he'd love the idea once the time comes... But that's not important right now, you listen to me...
He pulled Jack in for a hug smiling at her, ignoring the chaos of the others around them... She was always so worried about her anger and her ticks but she never really saw why he loved her... What made her really such a good person deep down... He pulled her face in so that only she could hear him...
Jack... In this place Nate will need role-models like you and I... Growing up in the prison for the rest of his life around lunatics, fighting monsters and crazy people... You are the best influence for him because of your condition... You are a good, kind, caring and even loving person despite your triggers and your feelings with blood... I hide them from you because you don't like them, not because I don't think you can handle them... Jack that quality in you has made Scarecrow and I better people since we met you... and... It's honestly the reason I love you.
He kissed her on the cheek then looked at her, waiting for her response.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi took the towel, if only because it seemed like a good thing to take-- but, he still wasn`t sure about this whole pants thing. "I-I mean-- I`m fine--! You know I have a high pain tolerance-- I walk away from explosions and stuff, I can-- take a little reaction to some pool water..." He averted his gaze, feeling a bit shy all of a sudden. Being doted over like this was... certainly alien. Never mind the stiff, no nonsense way Emilia went about doting over someone-- the same way she did everything else. "R-Really, I`m fine- I`ll take care of it later-- I`ll ask Isaac about, he knows medical things more than I do-- I promise--" He tried to be assuring- still glancing about the room, afraid of who`s attention Emilia`s bluntness might have attracted. The fact that it coukld be interpreted as perverse was bothersome enough for Buddi-- she just... cared, was all...! "You just worry about having fun for now- I`ll worry about... not dying. Y-Yeah--?"  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan spit his tongue out to Bunny as she walked away, following Jo's surprising help. She never looked back, and seeing as how he had no other ways to piss her off he focused his attention back on Chelsea "Wow... you seem a bit nervous! Is it really that big of a deal...?" Nathan then jumped right into the pool, wetting his hair, which was usually styled up. With his hair down, he looked to Chelsea "Actually... can we talk?" he asked her, his head poking out of the water "Its nothing big... I just wanted to have a word with you-"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Layout11

Daisy looked to Buddi with a smile, almost admirably, until he told her not to fire the gun. Then she looked shocked, horrified, confused, a bunch of other unpleasant things "HOW DARE YOU!? Daisy can fire as many octopi as she wants! BIATACHO!" she yelled to him, before Emilia pretty much took him away. Daisy pouted, how dare he? This was her amazing creation and she wanted to use it to harass Daisy and get food to eat. Emilia's idea of eating the Octopi was good though. Except they were better at being fired out of a cannon. And then Daisy realized, oh right whirlpool "HIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!" she hissed to Dorthy before scampering away from the water, of course Nate caught her attention, which allowed Daisy the time to get behind cover and watch Vulture Team at the pool "Yes... sooooon... soooooooooon...." she whispered to herself as she spied on them.
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Dorthy3swimsuit-1

"Yeah... When my body gets bigger I'll be able to do more stuff." Dorthy said as she leaned against Nate. "I see! So Bunny is teaching you how to shoot? That's cool! I wish my teachers did that with me... The dunking in the water, but they did other things." Dorthy said as she thought about it. She then noticed that Daisy was nowhere to be found. "Hey Nate... Can you help me?" Dorthy asked as she then whispered in his ear about something. "Got it?" she asked as she pushed away. She was going to try the whirlpool again, but she wanted Nate to help her by dealing with Daisy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder grinned when Jo offered to teach him how to swim, and he nodded, taking her hand and beginning to walk over to the pool.
"Sounds like that could work--swimming is obviously a vital skill in the middle of the desert--" he gave a little chuckle. Only now did he see the pool and all who were in it--but luckily by this point, Zombie was submerged into the water, so he didn't really see the fact that the guy wasn't really wearing pants. Once he and Jo were by the stairs down into the shallow end, he stopped, then turned to her and smiled. "Alright, wanna get started--babe--?" He decided that he might as well experiment with the nickname that Jo had brought up earlier--except that he couldn't help but feel like he wasn't doing this not-being-a-dork thing right--it had sounded much better when Jo said it--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Maybe I'm just making it into too big of a deal..." Chelsea said with an apologetic smile as Zombie commented on how nervous she seemed. When he jumped into the pool, she walked over and sat on the edge of the pool, nodding at him as he asked if they could talk, a curious expression coming over her face. "Of course we can talk. What did you want to talk about?" She smiled at him, glad that she could talk so candidly with him. The fact that he was submerged in water now and not so--out there with his--danglies--made talking to him a bit easier now, too.

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny smiled and decided to excuse herself at least for now. She got out of the pool, and went to her room for a little alone time. She smiled as she left. (Exit)

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo watched Emilia`s hat flap back to it`s owner inquisitively, as Ryder and her finally abandoned the hallway and approached the pool. And--it--was--certainly a big pool. And... there were... certainly a lot of people she knew here. Jo squeezed Ryder`s hand tight enough to cut off his circulation- choosing to walk next to him at the angle she felt would best utilize him as a human shield to obscure her from the view of the other pool patrons. She lowered her head again, not wanting to exactly look anyone in the eye- however, Ryder`s joke was enough to make her peak up just slightly, giving a quiet giggle in response. "We`re not gonna be here forever, remember--? Better learn sooner than later," Except that applied to both of them because neither of them could swim what the fuck was wrong with her why was she doing this look at how submerged Zombie was-- he was being so good-- and she fucked up-- she fucked up so bad--
She gave Ryder a once-over- however, lacking any discreetness while doing so, seeing as how she was half blind and therefore had to turn her entire head to do it.
"Though, honestly- I liked your other swimsuit more-" bikinis had to be brought up again, so, now they were--
Except no, because then Ryder said a thing and Jo pretty much died a bit. An odd choking sound forced its way from her throat as she stared at him in initial belief-- her shoulders gradually hunching as her face burned at it`s reddest hue yet. She quickly looked down again, using her free hand to adjust her bangs--maybe--this would help cover her face--possibly--all because the word 'babe' had just thrown itself into Ryder`s vocabulary and Jo just was not okay.
"U-Um... y-yeah, w-w-w-we--we can--uh--i-if you--w-want to--I--uh--" Yeah-- way too quiet. She cleared her throat, making her best attempt at looking up at him-- except no, because it seemed she-- wasn`t doing a very good job at holding eye contact. "I-I meant--! Y-Yeah-- let`s--uh--yeah--" She cleared her throat again, "S-Sorry..." Right, no- being a total DORK about things was not going to impress Ryder any further. In fact- it was probably doing the exact opposite of that. Jo gave the water one long look-- digging through the back of her strategic mind for-- a plan. With-- this whole thing. But, that wasn`t working out-- so she just went through various movie scenes in her head instead. Pi was a pretty good swimmer---considering he, like, lived at sea for a while---and all Mamaji did was throw him in the pool-- maybe she should be throwing Ryder into the pool--? But, they were already so close to it... and her knees felt weak-- weak knees did not carrying a 5'11" grown male make-- what even was that sentence--

...Maybe she should go about this like a normal person...
...But, that would require actually getting into the water, no matter what. Ew what if her hair got wet no--
Jo manned the hell up-- very carefully entering the water, because who knew if it would try to eat her or anything. She automatically cringed a bit, squeezing onto Ryder`s hand even harder bECAUSE COLD. It was like-- still January---why was this a thing--? She remained close to the stairs- feeling comfortable just hanging around by the part of the pool she could still stand in. "O-Okay--so--u-uh--" Ever conveniently, one of those awesome kick boards just so happened to be passing directly by her- so, she grabbed that, offering it to Ryder with a shy smile. "H-Here---take thing---I`m pretty sure you`re supposed to be floating--" A+ swimming advise--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu May 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 SwimsuitJack2_zpsd3001548
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack disconnected from Atlas and looked up sighing, a smile still playing on her lips. She raised an eyebrow mock challengingly  as she heard him repeating her name. That smile. If anyone else made that smile it would annoy her to no end.  

hehe with the way you're talking, you sound like your certain children are in our future. I think in time he will grow to adore the idea too. 
Jack let him pull her into a hug, smiling at him. He was always so concerned for her. Sometimes she did wonder what it would be like to see herself through his eyes. Jack had ceased trying to see herself as a good human being years ago, yet Atlas still seemed to believe in her, in a way not many people had since her mother's passing. She was pulled out of these thoughts as Atlas pulled her closer. She leaned against him as he spoke, her hand trailing over his scars. She looked away to keep from blushing as Atlas kissed her cheek. She couldn't remember the last time she had reacted like this either. She looked up at him, her eyes expressing her feelings better than mere words could and lifted herself, kissing him tenderly for several minutes. When she disconnected, she smiled at him calmly, her eyes still showing all of the emotions her smile would not.
Thank you. I do truly love you, Atlas. And I think you would make a fitting parent as well. Atlas, I accept my condition as a part of myself. I do acknowledge all of the good you see, but I am still a monster deep down. I wouldn't have been able to commit all of the atrocities I have otherwise. I want Nate to grow to be strong, physically and mentally. There are people here who have helped me see at least portions of my humanity. Blood is the currency of my soul, but I would die to protect you and him.
Jack kept her arm around his shoulder as she leaned into him, feeling his warmth under her body.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri May 16, 2014 12:17 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate nodded, not quite understanding everything she meant with that statement.
Yeah. When your bigger, you're going to be able to do a lot more.
He smiled as she leaned into him, keeping his arms loosely around her shoulder.
Yeah! Bunny's going to be teaching me how to shoot! What did your other teachers teach you?
Nate looked at her and nodded.
Sure. What is it?
He listened as she began whispering. He smiled at her excited as she pulled away.
I'll get right on it! There's no way she's getting away from me.
He swam around looking for the other girl. He thought he might have seen her with Buddi and Emilia earlier, but he had no idea where she was now. He headed in the direction he thought she had gone in, remembering what Bunny said about being on guard when you were relaxing.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 1:28 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"... Put this on." Emilia said as she pushed the lotion in his hands. "You need to get out of those pants Buddi because they're wet with the water that was in the pool... Maybe I could make a suit for you, or create a chemical compound that won't try to burn your skin off..." Emilia pondered as she poked his legs. "I'll leave you to your business, but we will play volleyball one day." the red head promised him with a smirk. "I'll be kicking your ass while doing it too." sjhe said before jumping in the pool, causing a splash. While Emilia swam laps in the pool, showing off her skill as a swimmer she looked over to Jo, floating over to her. "Cold Jo?" she asked, though she wasn't sure why she was asking.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 16, 2014 2:11 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Oh god she brought up the bikini jO HAD SEEN THE BIKINI NO HE HADN'T WANTED HER TO SEE THE BIKINI OH GOD--
"W-Well...I don't think that it exactly fits me..." Ryder smiled abashedly, letting out an awkward chuckle, up until suddenly Jo was talking really quiet again and nO IT WAS BECAUSE HE SAID BABE WASN'T IT? Was she really insulted? Oh no wAS SHE INSULTED? She wasn't keeping eye contact oH NO WHAT IF THAT WORD HAD SOME REALLY BAD CONNOTATIONS ON IT FOR WOMEN WHAT HAD HE DONE-- "N-No, don't be sorry--my fault--I won't say it again if it makes you uncomfortable, I promise--" he said quickly to her, wanting to fix this 'babe' issue.
Either way, he followed her into the pool, feeling a shiver run up his spine at the sudden chill of the water. As Jo offered him the kickboard, he smiled and took it, leaning his elbows on it--
"Huh--it's like a water table--" Only for the board to suddenly capsize and send Ryder's upper half straight into the water. He stood back upright quickly, his hair soaking and hanging down over his face now--those spikes were kind of history wow--He pushed his hair out of his eyes, giving Emilia a small wave as she addressed Jo. Maybe Jo hadn't noticed him accidentally dunking himself in the pool--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 16, 2014 3:12 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"It looked like it fit you pretty well to me...~" Jo cooed, speaking quietly, as to keep the topic between them. Because she didn`t want to embarrass Ryder, obviously! Except no- because that would imply that Jo wouldn`t actually really enjoy that. No- this was much more suitable for blackmail. So, she`d keep it that way-- or at least between her, Jackal, and Ryder, so the formers could tease the latter about it to no end-- yes-- good--
Jo`s eye widened just a bit as Ryder pointed out her odd reaction to the whole 'babe' situation-- she quickly shook her head, her face still kind of really bright red-- "N-No--! It`s--uh--i-it`s not like that--! I--I just--uh--" She stammered incoherently for a bit, then paused-- lowering her eyes, only to kind of realized she was staring directly at Ryder`s crotch, which was not okay, so-- she forced herself to look up again. Yes-- good job-- she instead separated her hand from Ryder`s, if only so she could proceed to use both hands to cover her face. Better.
"I-I`m sorry I`m not uncomfortable I kinda liked it sorry for being weird I`m--" Wow, air sounded pretty nice right now-- but, that would mean moving her hands, and she wasn`t ready for that--

She only came out from her super legit hiding spot as she heard Ryder`s comment on the kickboard- to which she giggled, then added, "Yeah great observation, smart one,"
aND WOW THAT WAS QUICK HE WAS UNDERWATER OH NO--
They were still on the shallow end wHAT DID THIS MEAN WHAT IF HE JUST GAVE HIMSELF A CONCUSSION WHAT IF RYDER DIED-- oh hey, Emilia was talking to her! Ryder resurfaced a moment later, and Jo gave him a bit of a disappointed look before turning to Emilia. Good thing she`d taken a moment to think before speaking-- because she was about to be nice to Emilia, when she remembered their current social situation. Right. No niceness. Emilia was a jerk. "What`s it to you...?" She murmured coldly- in some feigned attempt to shrug off the redhead. "I can handle it... on my own. Like I can handle other things on my own, as much as that may surprise you to hear..." She looked away then-- maybe it was a bit low to bring that up now... but, she`d already said it-- so, there that went--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 3:18 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Of course. Your not a baby. I was just wondering. You know... Starting a conversation. Because I have a way of dealing with cold water." Emilia said, now her bad mood came back. She just wanted to talk. So she splashed Jo, like a huge splash that covered the woman's body. "Coldness solved... Though it only works on bodies, not attitudes. So Ryder, finally decided to join the water? If so great! Cause I was wondering if you guys would join me for a game in the deep end." Emilia asked and noticed her hat was back where her clothes were. Didn't it fly over to her? Must have flown back to the pile. Which made Emilia get an idea. But either way that happened.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 16, 2014 4:16 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been very firm in her decision not to look back at Emilia- however, she glanced over as the other mentioned a method of dealing with cold water-- not out of interest, but in annoyance. Except no- because suddenly wOW HELLO VERY COLD WATER--
The bluenette snarled, slowly moving to push back the now soggy bangs back and out of her sight, dealing Emilia a heavily menacing glare. She shook her wrists in some attempt to rid herself of the excess wetness, calmly rubbing her eye after. "Bitch..." She murmured quietly under her breath, intending for only herself to hear. So much for trying to keep her hair dry... ugh, that was gonna take forever to fix...!
Stupid ineffective ponytail-- stupid pool water-- stupid Emilia-- being all-- Emilia-y--!
"No, thank you very much." Jo snapped, now turning to the other woman, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. "He`s fine-- and just getting used to this whole pool thing, so no interruptions would be nice..." She really wasn`t any good at this mature tranquil fury thing, it seemed-- "Unless I have to make that an order for you to actually listen for once...?"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 4:29 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia wrinkled her nose when she heard the word. "Like I said... It has no positive effect on attitudes." Emilia said, ignoring Jo's insult as best she could. She feeling a fire building in her chest. She looked over to Ryder with a raised eyebrow. "So Jo is teaching you about the pool? Isn't that nice... I just wanted to have some fun with you guys, since you know... That's what you do in a pool." Emilia said before giving a glance at Jo, and then back to Ryder. "I listen to people worth listening too... Well Ryder... Looks like you got your hands full. You know it's a shame because I was willing to get to know you more before I go off again, but it looks like you got your own troubles. Ah... Tip. If you don't have anyone to splash you like this-" Emilia said as she splashed Ryder, but lightly. "Jump in the water. Remember... Cold water doesn't work on bad attitudes, though be careful for sometimes-" Emilia said as she pulled on the bikini strap of Jo, undoing it with ease. "Wardrobe malfunctions happen when there is too much force."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 16, 2014 5:41 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Christ- we know how pools work!" Jo retorted, her prickling annoyance slowly becoming more visible as the encounter continued. And then came the people worth listening to comment- "Well, I`d sure hope I fall under that category-- considering I`m your goddamn commanding officer and I always will be. So unless you`re willing to fuckin` die out there next time-- maybe you should pull your head outta yer ass and hear what I have to say!" She worked on keeping her voice moderately low- but, that wasn`t working out too well for her. But then Emilia`s attention was actually on Ryder-- and Jo was automatically all kinds of defensive, especially when the whole calling her a trouble happened. And then the splashing thing, which was not okay, so she quickly responded by splashing Emilia back. "JUMP IN YOUR FACE." Very eloquent. She continued to glare at Emilia, looking about ready to shout the other`s head clean off-- she`d been expecting another snide comment, but she swore her bikini`s top was slipping off her shoulders aND WAIT WHAT WAS GOING ON RIGHT NOW OH NO--
Blushing fiercely, Jo squeaked and very quickly brought up her arms to cover that area-- or better yet hold her top in place, which she-- couldn`t tell if she was doing right or not-- bUT SHE WAS AT LEAST MOST LIKELY COVERING THE AREA YES. Her first thought was to try to maybe tie it back into place bUT THAT WOULD REQUIRE ARMS,,, WHICH SHE DID NOT HAVE TO SPARE AT THE MOMENT,,,
To be safe, Jo submerged herself in the water up to her collarbone. Which didn`t exactly help her look any more threatening. "F-F-For fuck`s sake, Emilia--! y-yOU`RE A---WARDROBE MALFUNCTION--I--D-DO YOU HAVE A GODDAMN DEATH WISH--?!" As she said this, she sort of-- sank a bit behind Ryder-- because he was the best human shield--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Oh really!? Because with how your acting it's like you have no idea!" Emilia said back her voice rising. Then she was splashed and Emilia was unfazed. She just looked at Jo, because she had no qualms about getting her hair wet or anything. Emilia stepped out of the pool, and looked over to Jo. "No. I'm just treating you like I would anyone else who is itching for a fight. Isn't that what you want?! Because I'm pretty sure that you want one given to how you've been acting--You know what? It doesn't matter. It just doesn't fucking matter, what was I thinking? Emilia your an idiot! Why the fuck do you even bother!? She's too oblivious to even know when you want to move on, or to read in between the lines! NOPE! She stays right on the fucking course! Your just alone... Your just going to have to deal with it alone." Emilia ranted as she was walking towards the exit. She didn't even look back. "I hate this place..." Emilia said as she left. She went to her place in the R&D first to get her stuff like her blueprints, and just... Left.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next