Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

As Chelsea heard Zombie's voice, she smiled, turning in her seat to greet him--
"Oh, hello! Wh--"
--only to see that he was completely naked. Oh. Her entire face burst into a bright red hue, and she quickly turned, covering her face with both hands in her embarrassment. That was definitely something that she hadn't expected to see. At this point she was kind of hoping that nobody had noticed her alarm--people in prison were supposed to be used to seeing naked people, right--? Maybe she shouldn't be so freaked out--but she was--she very much so was--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 12:04 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Upon being shot in the face with an octopus, Daisy had an octopus stuck to her face "Mrrrrf!" she said something in a muffled yell, but it wasn't exactly clear. Then, Daisy took the octopus off her face and instead attached it to her head "SQUID LID!" she announced before reloading her octopus cannon. Now that shots had been returned, she was aiming directly at Dorthy "ITS ON NOW! EAT TENTACLES~!" she yelled before rapid firing octopi at Dorthy with a huge smile on her face.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 12:10 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was still doing her mini panic attack thing in the hallway-- because seriously what if Ivy`s boobs were bigger than her`s and what if Ryder got attention and Ryder gave attention and her scars were so ugly and bandages and everyone else is pretty and she was not used to this she was from the military with a bunch of men and feeling feminine was weird and gAAAAH--
But then Zombie walked by. Jo didn`t even need to get a full glimpse of him to know that every single lady in Vulture was going to take this opportunity to beat the utter shit out of him-- which, usually, Jo would not mind at all. But, right now-- that would be her head. Literally. She took a few steps after the blonde, ready to actually protect him if need be-
"NATHAN, AGAIN--? I-- my god, it`s dazzling--" Oh, no, she got distracted-- "I`m-- wow-- okay--I-- INNA, USE YOUR JACKET BEFORE HE DIES--"
Except screw protecting her teammate at the cost of her life- because it seemed like Ryder had noticed her.
Jo tried her best to calm the hell down as the redhead approached her-- but, it was pretty difficult-- she`d been about to try to manage some kind of greeting midst her extreme embarrassment, but then he kind of complimented her first. Her blush darkened further, to a shade red enough to rival his stupid hair-- and after a bit of quiet stuttering, Jo just up and brought her hands up to cover her face. Yes-- this made things easier.
"Th-Th-Thank you..." She squeaked quietly, doing her best not to stare through the very tiny holes she made between her fingers, because god damn like actually god dayum Ryder was a very good thing to look at yes she approved of this-- this was a good thing--
This was around the time Emilia`s hat spoke to her. Jo was... concerned. For her own wellbeing. Either she was just so embarrassed that her brain had fried itself, and she was hallucinating-- or, perhaps, the effects of the Bufo trip from earlier had not entirely died down. She decided not to call too much attention to it, since in the case that she was hallucinating again-- she didn`t want to seem weird in front of Ryder by making it a vocal thing. Besides- for now, being in just Ryder`s company was much better then having to go out and face everyone else, too. He could at least maybe help her ease into this-- she hoped--
"...H-H-How are you--??" If she could actually make herself audible, though, that`d be a nice first step-- baby steps were good--

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Dorthy3swimsuit-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"YUCK! GET OFF OF ME!" Dorthy yelled as she went underneath the water for a little bit. For a little kid she swam really fast in the water. Her hat came off when that happened. She then felt her head and looked around before going under to find it. When she popped out of the water again she made a face at Daisy. "WIMP!" she said before she smacked in the face with an octopus. She peeled it off, coughing before going back into the water. 'If only I could... Wait... That's it!' Dorthy thought as she began to remember what Kraven taught her. Slowly the water began to swirl around her, causing a mini whirlpool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 15, 2014 12:17 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 AtlasShirtless_zpse68f007f
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

Atlas watched everyone fooling around and smiled it was nice... He waved over to Jackal seeing his boss come in... Jackal was just the kind of guy he and Jack needed to work under... not quite right, but right enough for them... Plus he was really cool... Atlas and Jack moved to the edge of the pool and leaned against it to relax... He knew Nate probably didn't understand the idea of having a father, but He wanted to be there for Nate... He felt responsible for him... Atlas felt a sense of responsibility to Nate just like he did Jack and just like he did to his friends in Vulture... He really didn't care too much about Vulture as a whole, as an organization, but the people in it were really important to him... They had become the place he and Scarecrow needed to have a place where they were... well normal... He wanted to be there for Nate and Jack and Everyone... He watched Dorothy with Mocha and Daisy and Ivy... Then he nudged Jack lightly...He kept his voice low... He might not get it at first... we don't want to just drop it on him... but we can ease him into the idea... He doesn't know it but he already treats us like parents... Kinda... and hey... I think you'd make a great mom... Atlas saw and ignored the nude man who was apparently from Suicide Squad and tilted Jack towards him... Averting her from Zombie and towards him, knowing her male stigmas and blood rage... She might try and remove Zombie's manhood.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 15, 2014 12:21 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Cool! Thanks!" she went back only to see Zombie Butt. "...NATHAN PUT ON PANTS! THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT!" Bunny yelled, and glared. "Not everyone wants to see Little Chub!" she walked by. Honestly, men genitals weren't surprising to her anymore. She went back into the pool and covered Chelsea's eyes. "Avert your eyes child. Perserve your innocence." she said.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 12:27 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea felt Bunny's hands come over her eyes, and then heard her--and she quickly removed Bunny's hands from over her eyes, pouting at the redhead.
"I-I'm not a child! I-I-I could t-totally look at one of those...um...d-dangly things all d-day, and not even be phased a little bit! U-Um...yeah...!" As if to prove her point, she got up from her seat on the underwater bench, walking over and standing directly next to Zombie, crossing her arms in front of her chest and doing her best to look determined while in actuality her face was more red than ever. "S-S-S-S-See! I'm f-f-fine!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 12:30 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan pat Inna on the head "Its not gonna be okay-" but then Bunny, her words were enough to inspire a bit of anger from the blonde "Excuse me!? There ain't anything wrong with the human body! Go body shame yourself Red!" he yelled back to her, letting out a sigh. He knew she'd be the one to say something, he didn't understand these pricks' way of thinking, back south in Paradise Bay there were nude beaches everywhere and no one had a problem with it! It was 2042 people, time to get progressive! Zombie spit out his tongue to Buny before focusing his attention on Chelsea "Oh Chel! You look so cute~!" he waved to her, smiling to the woman... before Bunny covered her eyes. Nathan immediately took advantage of the situation, since another one of his buttons had been pushed "Hey now! Chelsea is an adult... don't you think you're demeaning her just a bit!?" he barked to her, looking quite offended, arms crossed with a glare and everything "Besides if we're gonna talk about innocence... I'd worry more about keeping yourself away from Chelsea rather than I... I've seen your job history~" Nathan suddenly grinned to Bunny. Then Chelsea broke herself free from the hands of Bunny, in reaction Zombie waved to her "Hey!" but then... she just... looked at him? Nathan let out a sigh "I don't think you're gonna prove anything that way- act natural, okay?"
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 12:40 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was a bit surprised at Jo's sudden shyness, seeming a bit confused for a moment before he gave her a sympathetic smile.
"I'm good. How about you? This pool sure is amazing, huh? It's huge...to think that Jack had this thing down here all this time..." He paused for a moment, unable to ignore the fact that Jo was kind of--hiding her face--Gently, he took Jo's hands, moving them down from her face and giving her a warm smile. "There's no need to hide, okay? You look beautiful." He paused for a moment, then flushed slightly, stuttering out, "N-Not that I was staring or anything--! Because I wasn't, that would be kind of creepy--! S-So don't worry about that--!" Luckily, this situation was distracting him from the fact that there was a completely naked man within a mile of his sister--if he noticed that, nothing good would come of it--nothing good at all--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 15, 2014 12:53 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"One, there ARE children fucknugget, two, Chel I wasn't calling you a child, and three, yes, it's good to be proud of your body, but there ARE PLACES TO DO THAT! RYDER! You're not seeing this!?" she let out a enraged grunt and just decided to say fuck it, cause reasons didn't need to be a thing anymore. Decency wasn't a thing. Nope. Nope. Fuck it. Whatever.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu May 15, 2014 1:14 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 SwimsuitJack2_zpsd3001548
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled as she saw her boss reappear. How he had known about the pool was still a wonder to her. Perhaps he'd had memories of it from the poor bugger he'd been cloned from. She waved at him before turning back to Atlas, who'd lost himself in thought again. she smirked. He was indeed quite serious about this. She followed his eyes as he took in the menagerie of people that made up their team. They really were quite the odd bunch. She and Atlas were almost normal in this group. She hadn't thought she'd ever find that. She turned her attention back to her boyfriend as she felt him nudge her arm. 

Oh, love, we really shouldn't. Nate's a bright boy, but the concept of fatherhood is completely foreign to him. We could try and make him comfortable with the idea. I don't think it would take too long. I am well aware of the difference in our treatment compared to the other officers in Vulture.  
Jack's eyes changed to a different sort of calm as she felt Atlas move her towards him. She couldn't see behind her, but from what she could hear....she would likely have a very strong reaction to it. She smiled at Atlas, gratefully. He really did try. She chuckled at his expression. He hid it well, but she read read the concealed concern from a mile away.
Hehe. You'd think I'd make a good mother, yet you feel the need to shield me from seeing too much of certain things, rightfully so too. Love, I'd want nothing more than to believe I could be a parent, but I know what I am. I'm far from a good influence for anyone.
Jack leaned forward and kissed him, passionately yet briefly. She let her hand trail on his chest as she analyzed his scars, neutrally, not seeming disturbed by them in the slightest.  
But you are kind for thinking such things.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 1:22 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At this point, Nathan`s safety had made it to the absolute back of her mind-- because Ryder was speaking some words and they weren`t helping her case much at all. Jo very stiffly nodded behind the cover of her hands as Ryder spoke. She didn`t even answer the 'how are you' thing-- just nodded. Because--suddenly breathing was---starting to feel a bit unnatural. Did she always breathe like this? Of course, the more she thought about it, the harder breathing got-- that was how that worked--
As Ryder attempted to gently remove Jo`s hand from her face- he`d find that this came with a bit of effort to actually pry her hands away from herself. Once it finally happened, Jo immediately looked down- only glancing back up because wOAH COMPLIMENT SHE DID NOT NEED THIS. Being called beautiful of all things by anyone would fluster her, if even just a bit-- but being called that by Ryder, and now of all times--? Was just--wow--no--she could not do this--
"I-I-I--I`m--uh--I--th--um--th-thankyou--a-again--" She stammered, hardly even noticing what Ryder had said afterward in her hazy-minded state-- but it eventually did hit her, and only served to make her redden even further.
Her eye constantly darted between Ryder and the floor--which was suddenly super interesting-- as she murmured... something. Far quieter than she had everything else-- and, noting this, she spoke again, raising her volume just slightly, but sort of trying to keep the conversation between the two of them for now. "I-Imean--I--I--uh--wouldn`t--m-mind---i-if you... uh, w-were doing that... j-just...so you know... th-that`s okay--" She quickly crossed her arms over her chest, in some futile attempt to cover the area---because wow her boob game was so sub par right now look at everyone else like goddamn too many attractive people---but, either way, she was gonna try to change the subject now--and quickly--
"S-So--! Uh, d-do you swim--??" Before she could get an answer, she looked over as she suddenly heard Bunny calling Ryder`s name... and giving him a sheepish smile, she answered in his stead, "Bunny--! Quit giving him such a hard time, will you--? It`s a--uh--culture thing--!" She felt like such a hypocrite right now-- but, she did kind of have to at least try and keep Zombie`s safety in mind, or else--

Jo`s theme - Here I Come

Last edited by Emu Queen on Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"I am a-okay!" Buddi reaffirmed yet again, giving Emilia a big thumbs up-- wHICH HURT. MOVING HURT. A LOT. He could totally play this off, though, yes-- he would play it off excellently, and Emilia would be super impressed, because yes. He let Emilia ask the volleyball thing initially-- but then she seemed to get distracted by... oh. A naked dude. Yeah-- that-- okay. That was weird. Buddi decided not to pay much attention to it-- because, hey, to each their own-- but, the fact that no one had responded to Emilia`s request as troublesome... so, he hesitantly turned to some of the people he actually considered friends---Ivy and Daisy---about to call to them, when he... noted their situation. "...Daisy, where did you get that gun--?! Why are you holding that?!" He called to her-- since this kind of seemed like a thing that demanded his attention right now...  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 15, 2014 1:31 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I'm not! I'm just say-fine whatever, I'm the bad guy, fuck off!" she sighed and put her grumpy self at the other end of the pool, looking at the wall. Trying to defend others and she was just not getting anyone on her side. Apparently, Zombie's penis was god. Fine. She would cut it off later and put it on a fucking pedestal....actually that sounded like a go-NO NOT HAVING THAT! She got the image out of her head very quickly. Maybe she should go check on Elliot or something. She didn't do that yesterday, on account that she was gone...so she should try today. Why not. She let out a sigh, thinking against it. "Might depress myself, I can't ruin this good mood I'm in...I just got it...come on Bunny, buck up." she thought and just decided to close her eyes and reflect for a moment she get her composure back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 1:39 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Emiliabikini-1

"Wh-what!?" Emilia shrieked as her face started to get red with rage and embarrassment. She couldn't... Look away. Emilia finally did, and when she did she noticed Buddi. "Buddi... Let's get out of the water." Emilia said since his skin was concerning her too much. "Come on big guy... We can go over to the Daisy and Ivy thing together... Is that a whirlpool?" Emilia asked as a whirlpool was starting to form, small, but it was there. She placed her hand on Buddis' skin and felt how... Fragile it was. Was it... Crumbling and cracking? "Out. Now." she said in her don't bullshit me voice. She pushed Buddi out so she could deal with his... Skin condition. "We'll play another time."

The hat rolled it's giant eye before saying, "Oh what? Think your better then me? Are you a hattist?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 1:47 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Layout11

Daisy let out a maniacal laugh as Dorthy retreated "I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN! BWAHAHAHHA-!" but then whirlpool "Wut...?" Daisy's eyes widened, SHE COULD SUMMON FUCKING WHIRPOOL!? Daisy began to rapid fire octopi into the whirlpool, because maybe feeding it calamari would make it less hungry. Seeing as how that Whirlpool was definitely going to come for Daisy, she began to run back, until Buddi asked about the octopus gun. Daisy was flattered "Oh this... I built it...!" she replied to Buddi in quite the cheerful tone, hugging it... and somehow completely forgetting about the whirlpool like apparently everyone else.
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 15, 2014 2:02 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

"Um--?" Buddi had trouble thinking of how to retort to Daisy`s answer. "...That`s.......good...? Good job--" He whirled back to Emilia as he heard her say his name- his shoulders drooping as he noted the slight reprimanding tone lacing her voice. "Wh-what--? No, no-- r-really, I`m fine..." He murmured, seeming quite disappointed-- until Emilia brought that whirlpool into attention. And- yeah- that did not look safe. He, albeit reluctantly, began making his way out of the water, hoping Emilia would come along with him. And once his skin made contact with air again---that---felt just---wEIRD--wHAT WAS THIS--
He awkwardly patted down his pants once he was on dry land again-- sort of just... watching some water escape the bottom of his pant legs. That was--normal, right--? "I`m... uh, I`m sorry..." He muttered to Emilia- clearly a bit upset with himself for ending that whole thing early. "You can go back in, if you want-- maybe I can play just sitting on the edge here--? Would that work out--?" Unfortunately, Daisy was being distracting, and Buddi worried. He turned to her, speaking clearer so she`d hear him, "Daisy--don`t---don`t fire that anymore-- I don`t think anyone`s gonna know what to do with all these octopuses... octo...pi...? I... don`t know what the plural is..."  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu May 15, 2014 2:10 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate watched, a little confused as Bunny suddenly dragged Ryder away. Okay....Then he looked and smiled as he saw Jo. So she was okay?! That was great. Jo had been the person to assign him to the mission when they'd hunted the Holiday Killer. He had assumed she was alive but seeing her was still something entirely different. Then he saw Zombie. Nate stared for a minute before turning white and proceeding to dunk himself under water, trying to wash away the memory of what he had just seen. He resurfaced slightly less scarred  to see Zombie catch a volley ball that had been thrown at him. Nate turned away from the naked man and headed towards Dorthy, watching the flying octupi with a look of confusion before barely managing to swim through the whirl pool she was making and hugging her from behind when Daisy had retreated, avoiding as much of the octupi as he could, still trying to repress the memories of Zombies ...thing.
Hi there.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 2:12 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea gave a bashful smile as Zombie said that she was cute, which was only made better by the fact that he was actually defending the fact that she was in fact an adult--which made her really happy, honestly!
"R-Right...natural," Chelsea nodded to Zombie as he suggested the best course of action to prove her point. She couldn't help the shy bit of admiration that snuck its way onto her expression as she readjusted her position, doing her very best to try to seem natural--she could do this, she knew it! She just had to give it a try!
But then Bunny got mad--which dampened her spirits a bit.

"O-Oh dear..." she frowned as she watched Bunny storm over to the other end of the pool, then looked at Zombie--being sure to focus on his face, rather than ending up looking at--other areas-- "S-Sorry...I probably made that worse than it already was..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 2:27 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Dorthy3swimsuit-1

The whirlpool was growing stronger and stronger, the octopi swirling with it. It suddenly stopped though and Dorthy came out for air, and coughed a little bit as she hugged. "Oh HI Nate! I was making a whirlpool and while Diasy was firing octopi at me." Dorthy said as she was swirling with the water with him. It was a cute sight. "I'm a little tired Nate..." Dorthy said as she rubbed her eyes. "I never moved that much water before..." Dorthy said as she let some water fire off. "So... What were you and Bunny talking about?" she asked as she just relaxed with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Matthias29_zps04ccf86c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

So Justus was a fish.
That had Matthias laughing and giggling as he tried to catch up to the knight, amused by his claims of burning even in water- at least, until he suddenly swerved and sent a huge splash his way, making him yelp as he stopped swimming and sort of just floated there, dripping and coughing as he tried shoving his now soaked hair out of his face.
"O-ow--" Matthias whimpered, acting as if his eyes hurt or as if he'd been hurt to see if Justus would move closer so he could exact revenge.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Emiliabikini-1

"Don't be sorry dummy. If you can't be in pool water, then that's that. You can't be in pool water." Emilia said in a matter a fact voice, and then paused to think. "Buddi... Were you... Never mind." Emilia said as she looked at his skin closely. She let him talk to Daisy because why not. "We could eat them." she said dropping the idea. "Nice and chewy... Uh... Yes. That can work. Also Volleyball can be played either in the water or out. I'm sure we can set something up." she said, noticing that he was feeling bad about himself. Why didn't he say anything earlier? She also noticed the gun. "Hmmm... That's nice work you made. Looks like we got ourselves an inventor. I remember my first weapon... Hmmm..." she said before saying, "Buddi... There's something that needs to be done... Take off your pants." Emilia said clearly, and with the straightest face ever.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu May 15, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder fell bashfully quiet again as Jo mentioned that she wouldn't actually mind if he was staring--but then she asked another question and gOOD CHANGE OF SUBJECT BEFROE HE BLUNDERED ANYMORE--
"Oh, I actually--don't know how to swim," he replied to her question as if he was just remembering this himself. He'd lived in a walled-off community in the center of Maine for most of his life--and it hadn't been near the coast, either--and they hadn't had a swimming pool--so he'd never actually learned how to swim--which was probably not a good thing--
As Bunny called for his attention, he began turning around--only for his attention to be pulled back to Jo when she spoke, so he luckily still didn't see his sister standing next to a naked man--And he was perfectly fine with just keeping on talking to Jo--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu May 15, 2014 2:36 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 GabrielSwimsuit--ORNAKED-_zpsce5b4d1e

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel grinned as he saw his splash had succeeded in getting Bravery, laughing for the other's face full of now soaked hair. "That look suits you!~" he told Bravery tauntingly, grinning as he paddled further away. Seeing that Bravery was using his noodle, Gabriel wasn't too worried- so when he heard what the other said, he gave a tiny smirk, laughing quietly as he stuck his tongue out to the superhero. "C'mon- I've been bad, you gotta catch me!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 2:38 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 7 Justus38_zpsb6c23f38

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus was having a wonderful time being a fish! Yes, it was quite lovely! But then Matthias said ow--? He paused in his wiggle-swimming, looking back over at Matthias in alarm, quickly wiggle-swimming back over to the silverette.
"D-Did that actually injure you--? I--I'm terribly sorry, Matthias--honestly, I am--I didn't think that my azure flames would be quite so powerful underwater--you aren't badly injured are you--do you need to visit the infirmary--I would give you an apology embrace, but fish do not have arms, unfortunately--"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next