Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Screenshot2014-05-11at121413AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Figures." Mocha said when Ivy got out of the pool in a hurry and splashed her in the process. Mocvha never liked getting her hair wet when she wasn't taking a shower. This hair took work to make it look good! "Uh-huh. Well as long as your alright... Oh and you think I should have such things decorating me?" Mocha asked as she took a purple noddle and made rest around her neck. "I don't know... Might clash with my style." Mocha began to say before she saw Daisy head right for Ivy, headfirst to her stomach. "EEEH!" Mocha on instinct grabbed Daisy with her mind, since on coming child, head to stomach, means ouch. "Woah there... Don't do that within the pool area... You could get hurt." Mocha said as she placed Daisy down softly on Ivy.

Meanwhile Dorthy watched Daisy run away, hissing at the pool toys. "Well... Figures that would happen." Dorthy was getting the idea around Daisy. 'Maybe next time you won't be such a wimp.' Dorthy thought as she kicked herself over to Daisy, Ivy, and Mocha. "So Daisy, I guess I won't be seeing you in here huh?" Dorthy commented as she let go of the floating device and hugged onto Mocha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea took a seat by the edge of the pool, letting her legs dangle over the edge into the water in the shallow end, smiling as she watched everybody splashing around in the water and having fun. She didn't actually know how to swim herself, but she felt perfectly content just watching everybody have fun. Or--well--content enough. Everyone seemed to be busy doing their own things, and she didn't particularly want to bother them. She slipped into the water, sitting down on an underwater bench at the edge of the pool, sighing happily as she relaxed in the water. She knew that she had no right to complain, compared to everyone else, but relaxing like this sure was nice for a change of pace...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy nodded as Mocha tried the noodle on

"MUCH better, though it's not as good as a REAL snake, you know.."

Snakes were the best accessory, always. She only noticed Daisy's body flying towards her when it was too late...except Mocha stopped her daughter before she could destroy her land-moment.

"WOAH! INTENSE! Floating Daisy is way cooler than regular Daisy!"

She pointed out, then heard what the girl actually had to say. She totally agreed with all of it, naturally, just because this whole POOL ordeal stunk of EVIL.

"Oh I've noticed, munchkin! THE WATER MAKES EVERYTHING EVIL.... It has a poisonous touch!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy's eyes widened as she was picked up "I CAN FLY! YEEEEE BOI!" and then she was gently put on Ivy... which was disappointing. Daisy pouted then grimace "Ugh! GAY!" she yelled in protest, hitting people in the stomach was cool! Daisy began to foll around on Ivy afterward "YE! YE! But Dorthy said that explosives don't work on the water so we're gonna have to find another way to deal with the EVILLLLLL pool~!" she told Ivy as she continued to roll, only stopping when she heard Dorthy "I go wherever I want!" she retorted to Dorthy, hissing at the pool toy as she dropped it "Besides..." Daisy stood up, standing proudly like a little dictator on top of Ivy's belly "I AM DAISY, ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL BE MINE! MY FIRST CONQUEST: WATER! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha rolled her eyes before looking at Dorthy as the red head pouted at Daisy.

"Not if I take the world first." Dorthy retorted and then smirked at Diasy. "And I already conquered water..." Dorthy said as she flicked water at Daisy. Mocha looked down at Dorthy and knew that she was serious. Was she really going to follow her father's dream? "It's my destiny!" Dorthy said as she began floating on the water. ON HER OWN WITH NO TOYS TO HELP!

"Well looks like you two are ready to take over the world. Maybe you should work together." Mocha said with a chuckle, kidding a little bit, but Dorthy's eyes flashed, and as if silently communicating with Daisy, asking if she wanted to do this.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna had tried on the bathing suit. VERY hesitantly, but she had done so. And it was creepy, because it fit her, just like Zombie said. Also, she hated it. So she went ahead and put her coat on over her bathing suit. Entering quietly, she stayed to one side, hoping to be left alone. No one would bother her if she just kept to herself, would they? Looking around, she didn't see Zombie, which worried her slightly, but at least that meant that she wouldn't be forcefully thrown into the pool any time soon. That was always good.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"HA!" she dunked herself under the water and swam down. From below she grabbed Nate by the ankles and pulled him down for a quick second, before they both resurfaced.
"Lesson number one, always cover every angle of yourself." she said, with a smile. "Lesson number two, when it's leisure time, you take that to the maximum level." she said, and treded water for a bit, before floating on her back, effortlessly. "This is niiice..." she said with a smile.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Emilia`s explanation didn`t exactly enlighten Buddi any further on the purpose of standing around in a lot of water-- but, he pretended he understood anyway, giving the redhead a knowing nod. He watched as she made her way over to the pool toys and brought them over, then proceeded to explain... volleyball? Something about the term rang a bell, setting off a slight prick in the back of his head- however, Emilia`s curt explanation was welcome anyway. He nodded again, this time with more vigor, before asking, "You sure it`ll be...fair...? I mean, with the...uh..." He paused, searching for the right terms... "...height difference--?" 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Jackal15

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"I HAVE ARRIVED~!" Jackal walked onto pool scene, his arms open wide victoriously "Ah yes, just as Jackal dreamed! The pool is here in all its watery glory~!" Jackal then tore off his pants, and threw his fur coat aside. Dressed in nothing but a men's swimming thong, Jackal dived into the water, letting out a maniacal laugh before a splash was let loose by his impact against the water. Floating up from the water, Jackal victoriously threw his fists up into the air "JACKAL HAPPY!"

"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Ivy laughed as Daisy rolled around on her belly, it was...strangely fun.

"OH RIGHT I totes forgot that we can't blow up water... THIS IS A PROBLEM..."

She started thinking really hard about how they could conquer water...until Dorthy said that SHE had already conquered water, challenging Daisy's claim of world domination.

"DAISY-PIE! We must kidnap this munchkin and interrogate her until she gives us the secret of the water-bending! Then we can destroy the water and you can rule the world a little bit if you want...BUT OUR PRIORITY IS WATER-DESTRUCTION...ALWAYS."

Water was gay.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Layout11

Daisy stayed around on Ivy flopping like a fish, not even really replying or acknowledging what Dorthy said in the very least. Something about world domination, which was normal to Daisy, it was every girl's dream obviously. Daisy hadn't been proven wrong in that theory. She was about to stand up to smell Dorthy's hat, until Ivy practically commanded her to capture Dorthy so they could learn water's weakness. Daisy jumped up "Yes mother dearest~!" she chirped before running off in the opposite direction. Yeah, Daisy was confused. Except not, because suddenly there was an octopus flying towards Dorthy. Daisy was then standing up on Ivy, holding a bazooka that shot octopuses. She had gotten it from the armory, made it herself in a few seconds "DORTHY~ COME HERE AND PLAY~" she called out to Dorthy, a sadistic smile on her face "Or there will be more octopiiiiiii~"
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder wasn't really sure whether these were underwear or a swimsuit--but it would do. He followed the sounds of voices and splashing, turning around the corner just in time to see that apparently octopi were being shot around everywhere--which...for some reason didn't seem to phase him. Probably because he saw that Daisy was the one shooting the octopi, and well--he'd known Ivy long enough for these things to just not bother him anymore.
Either way, he stepped into the pool area, seeing that pretty much everyone was there--and he was really hoping that Jackal hadn't told anyone about the bikini thing--because that would just be downright embarrassing--
He paused for a moment at the door, taking in a deep breath--even if he didn't have plans to tell everyone about his promotion until after Jo left, this was still his first time seeing everyone after becoming The Boss--so he couldn't help but feel a little anxious. Still, he managed to smile as he entered the room, approaching the pool.

"Hey guys! Looks like you're all having fun!" Yes good be casual--bE CASUAL--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed May 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate looked around, preparing a splash for when Bunny resurfaced, when he suddenly felt himself being pulled down by his ankles. He gasped, trying to keep his grip on his floatie. After a moment, he resurfaced, laughing a bit as he gasped for breath. He nodded at her, smiling.
Right!
Nate looked at the water for a moment before deciding to try and swim without his floatie. After a few minutes, he managed to doggy paddle well-ish. He went under for a moment as Jackals splash threw him off balance. After a moment, Nate was able to regain his balance and continue swimming. He looked up as he heard Ryder entered and stopped to wave.
Hey, Ryder.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha watched the octopi spring forth and try to hit Dorthy in the face, and it did. Dorthy was in the water for a while before she took the octopi off. "I will always remember this Daisy... When I get bigger then you, and have the world I will make you pay for that." Dorthy warned before she looked over to Mocha. "Mocha! Help me! Daisy has her mom! Be my support!" Dorthy said as Mocha sighed and looked over at Daisy. Before the other girl knew it, the same octopi hit Diasy in the face with Mocha's mind. "HA! My water bending skills will never fall to you! Agent Cocoa has my back! So why don't you come in HERE and play!" Dorthy said as she went under the water.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"THINK FAST!" Bunny sprang up from the water and splashed at Ryder. She chuckled cheerfully. "Sorry, I couldn't help...oh..." Bunny blushed and averted her eyes. "Uhhhh...." she got out and moved Ryder away from everyone else for a moment and into the hall. "Hey Ryder...I think you need to chill, the bulls are coming out of the barn if you catch my drift." she said, gesturing to his bathing suit. She didn't really want to bring attention to it, but it was kind of out there, so, might as well send him away. "Might wanna fix that..." she said, before awkwardly moving to the side and pointing at the end of the hall.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo hadn`t any trouble locating the pool area, either-- but, she was far too busy pacing in the hall near the pool. Because wow she must`ve adjusted this stupid bikini like ten thousand times already and guh all these ugly scars and ugly bandages and just ghghghh,,,
She honestly didn`t feel comfortable heading in there and confronting everyone-- especially not if her teammates were already there. What if Zombie and Rommel laughed at her oh my god what if Ivy`s boobs were bigger what if Ryder got distracted by other ladies what if other ladies got distracted by Ryder she would probably cry this was too much right now--
So, for now, Jo lingered near the entrance of the pool- her back pressed against the wall and her arms crossed on her stomach, as she just sort of---breathed a bit---and tried to sort out her thoughts because she was still panicking about this like what if people stared at her what if someone noticed how nasty her scars were what if she forgot to take out a bullet and it got infected just wow this was too much--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Emiliabikini-1

Emilia did a 'pffffft' noise. "Tall, small... Doesn't matter to me. I'll kick your ass anyway." Emilia said as she did playful punches to him, before pausing. "Buddi... Are you okay?" Emilia asked as she looked at his skin. It was... Turning red. She would notice Jo, but right now Buddi's skin.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Ivy was about to call out to Daisy that Dorthy was the other way...when the octopi-cannon happened.

"EPIC!"

She cried, hugging Daisy's legs because she loved her daughter so dearly for having a bazooka that shot out slimy sea creatures. Hearing Ryder's voice, the greenette just waved from her spot on the ground. This was war, there was no time for chatting with Ry-Ry! It became that much more intense when Mocha got in on it, and threw an octopus back at Daisy. THAT shit was NOT okay.

"You DARE use your witchcraft, ozone-flavored, motherfucking voodoo on MY DAISY?!"

She shrieked, getting Daisy off of her and jumping up, floater still on.

"FOR NARNIAAAA!"

Came the greenette's battle cry as she dived into the pool...or rather, threw herself at Mocha. She was cannonball-ing Mocha. Yes. Willing to face the wrath of the WATER to protect Daisy's honor!

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
It seemed like practically everyone was here, except one man. As always Nathan made sure he was fashionably late. He stepped onto the scene, smiling as he saw the pool scene "Wow! I can't believe it! Vulture Team actually has a pool..." he spoke to himself as he walked out closer. Also, he wasn't wearing any clothes. When he actually got to the pool side, he practically jumped onto the scene, coming out of nowhere "I HAVE ARRIVED!" he announced, in all his naked glory. The first person to get his attention was Inna, who still hadn't gotten rid of her coat yet. Nathan looked at Inna with an expression that just announced 'are you kidding me?' and he said "Come on Inna! You're too shy to take off that coat for two seconds!? Have pride in your body!" he spoke in quite the preachy manner, as if trying to inspire Inna or something.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi gave a quiet chuckle, pretend flinching as Emilia`s punches came in. "Yeah, that sounds right-"
He seemed to get a bit confused as she suddenly asked if he was okay-- it took him a moment to follow her eyes and realize she was referring to the fact that his skin was sort of reddening and blistering and wow who even knew what was going on there-- his eyes darted back up to her, and he gave her a confident nod. "Yeah, I`m fine! Just some reaction to the water-- but, I`m fine. Don`t even worry about it-- I can hardly feel it!" This happened to be a downright lie-- he was sure his skin was close to burning off his bones right now. Which would be most unfortunate. This was not good for him. But, he was trying to impress Emilia-- so, that could wait. "So...volleyball--? Can we ask around and make teams--" Yes, yes, change the subject-- maybe she won`t notice-- 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder held up his arm in front of his face, chuckling quietly as Bunny splashed at him, blocking the water from hitting his face--but then he let his arm drop, his expression changing to one of confusion as Bunny led him out into the hallway.
"Huh--?" He glanced down, flushing again as his eyebrows flew upwards. "I-I don't see anything--?" Honestly, looking down, he wasn't really seeing much of anything--but now he just kind of felt uncomfortable and really would have rather to have not started on that kind of note and now he didn't know what to do aND OH MY GOD WAS THAT JO.
Ryder blinked a few times, doing his best not to stare, before he grinned, walking over to Jo.

"H-Hey there! Wow...y-you look really great!" Wow yeah he was definitely blushing and being a dork again--
hE WAS KIND OF TRYING TO IGNORE THE NAKED ZOMBIE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM, TOO,,,

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Emiliabikini-1

"Buddi? Your blistering... It looks like it hurts." Emilia said as she looked at Buddi. "Really? Okay." Emilia said as he wanted to play Volleyball with her. "Make up a team? Good. HEY! WHO WANTS TO---" Emilia stopped when she looked at Zombie. He was wearing no shorts, no trunks, he was... "WHY ARE YOU SHINY DOWN THERE!?" Emilia cried out as she took the ball and served it right into Zombie's face. It was the best serve that was ever seen. Emilia panted a couple of times before catching her breath. "Ahem... Who wants to play Volleyball?" she asked looking around pleasantly like nothing happened.

When Jo was by her lonesome she was near Emilia's pile of clothing. This included her very odd hat with the eye. The eye shifted, "Are you embarrassed of your scars?" it asked out of the blue.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna having only been observing all this time, noticed the movement at the entrance of the pool, and looked surprised to see that a person who looked like Jo was there. Jo was there? Maybe she should go there...since the bluenette seemed almost as awkward as SHE was about this situation... But then Zombie happened.

"I...n-nyet, just..."

Why was he naked? She didn't even know how to react to this... Looking only at Nathan's face as she spoke, she went on.

"I am not...shy."

She definitely wasn't shy! She had lived in the rainforest, swam in the rivers with naked indians! Except...she was still awkward. She wasn't sure if she wanted to prove Zombie wrong by taking her coat off OR refuse to take her coat off because Zombie demanded it..

"Do not tell me what to do.."

The Russian reinforced, but after glaring at Nathan for a few more moments...she took the coat off.

"NOT shy."

...Okay so maybe a bit shy. OR at least...uncomfortable. This was weird. People were weird. She didn't need this. She should just leave... But Jo was here...and Zombie was here...who knew what trouble they'd get into if she didn't stick around. No, she would stay...and be awkward in her bathing suit. She TOTES wasn't shy though, right? Not HAPPY either, but not shy. Only a bit.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Yes. Because Bazooka." Mocha said before Ivy went to land on Mocha in the water. Mocha was expecting that, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" she decided to yell as she took Ivy when she fell and dragged her into the water with her before letting her go. She lifted Ivy with her mind powers and spat out water that went into her mouth from the force. "Okay so you passed this once."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Nathan gave Inna a charismatic and proud smile as she replied to him "Ah... not shy then...? Oh I get it! You were just waiting for me then!? How nice!" he replied, catching the volleyball that Emilia had thrown towards him perfectly mid-air. It seemed that he was pretty competent when he wanted to, Zombie slowly turned his head to Emilia, grinning to her "Shining...? I have no idea what you're talking about... what? Are you impressed?" he asked her with a smug smile on his face. But then Inna actually took off her coat, which invoked a big thumbs up from Zombie "Niiiice~! You look great!" he complimented Inna... in a surprisingly normal way actually.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next