Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Aww--time to get out already?" Bravery asked as it was announced that it was time to vacate the pool--and apparently a meeting was happening--? So yeah--probably would be good to get out of the pool now--He paddled over to the side of the pool, putting his hands onto the ledge, then pulling himself up and out of the pool. "Phew--I'm gonna have to change my clothes before the meeting--these ones are soaked! But hey, it was fun, right?" He grinned, turning back to look at Gabriel. "I sure am glad that Jackal found this thing! Even the most hardened of crime fighters need some down time every now and then, after all!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 24, 2014 12:45 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"NO. I SAID STRAIGHT." Jo barked back at Daisy- bUT YOU KNOW WHAT? She didn`t have to deal with Daisy`s sass right now. She was everyone`s BOSS. So she was gonna act like a BOSS and indulge in more BRO HUGS. Which she did- except it seemed Jackal was moonwalking his way out of the bro hug, which earned an eyebrow raise from Jo-- she was far too focused on that to notice or even hear Daisy, because Jo was all of the perceptive like that-- and Ryder wheezed something about octopuses? "...Pardon?" And then yeah suddenly tentacles were definetely wrapping around her waist and Jo acquired a butt octopus. This called for investigation- Jo finally released poor Ryder from her lethal hug, grimacing some as she got a look behind herself. "Okay no-- I`ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going--" She murmured- before brutally ripping this octopus off her skin. Which-- hurt. A lot. She grimaced again as she took note of the reddish marks that took form on her legs, since suction cups-- before just sort of tossing the octopus into the pool. The octopus then proceeded to swim off to the rest of the octopuses inhabiting the pool, for what Jo assumed to be an octopus party. This was still concerning, however- since she didn`t know they had octopuses in here. Why so many? They should get that checked.

Either way, the buttopus problem was solved, so- DAISY. Jo whirled around to the clone in question- glaring daggers. "YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME, SHRIMP--? FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHEES." Jo mad. The bluenette proceeded to storm toward the smaller girl- and make attempted to grab her from under the arms and toss her into the pool. To drown her. For firing an octopus. Yeah. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
It goes to say that Jo's reaction to the butt octopus sent Daisy into hysterical laughter "SUCKS FOR YOU! BUTTFACE! HAHAHAHA!" and then Jo got the octopus off her, but that didn't stop Daisy from still laughing at her. Instead, she curled up into a ball and rolled away as Jo tried to get to her. Once she was far away enough, Daisy then stopped being a hedgehog and stood triumphantly, pointing to herself and showing a prideful smirk to Jo "You don't get it- THE CHEE GIVES ME POWER! I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DAISY! I'm gonna rule this city one day, so suck on that grandma!" indeed, Jo was pretty much her grandmother.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 24, 2014 4:42 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Zombie17

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan shook his head to Inna when she asked if they should call Jo "Nah... she knows just as well as us that we need to go... we should just get ready to leave... we'll do the same. Come on now..." Nathan pat Inna on the back, before standing up as well as he could and looking to Chelsea "No... we'll keep in touch. Listen... even if Paladin ends up turning on VT, you need to assure everyone here that they have friends on the other side. I don't exactly agree with you guys... but I know some of you are good people. Maybe not Jo, but I know we can both agree that we'll be supporting VT when we can... so even when things seem to turn to the darker side, know that you guys have allies, even at Paladin." he said this, even though Paladin was probably listening. Oh, actually, Zombie was SURE Paladin could hear them, and he made sure this sounded like just as much of a threat to Charles as it was a promise to Chelsea "We'll be back..." ironically, Nathan never really thought about who Inna was loyal with. He had said all of that in front of Inna, whom Zombie was ironically more wary of than Charles, and he wasn't even sure who she was loyal to. Unlike the rest of the team members, her past was pretty unknown, and he wasn't sure who she was really loyal to. Would she side with Charles if something happened? He wasn't sure...
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"nO YOU`RE A BUTTFACE YOU INGRATE LITTLE SHIT--" Jo was not okay. Daisy was rolling again and shit- oh my god, she was really fast? Like- actually. This didn`t stop Jo from dashing after her, no-running-in-the-pool rules be damned! So hardcore. She did, however, almost slip and fall on her face many a time-- but, she recovered nicely! Like a pro. Who was used to falling on their face a bunch. Either way- once Daisy uncurled and began her prideful speech, Jo stopped for some air- bending over just slightly with her hands on her knees. As she listened, she glared over at Daisy, mentally preparing some sort of wrathful comeback that would bring this girl down to her knees in fear-- except no, because grandma happened. Jo put two and two together- stood up straight, and kinda... stopped all movement.
Her lips parted slightly, her eye opened wide in a state of absolute shock- and any color remaining on her face steadily drained away until she was as pale as a sheet. After a bit of staring at Daisy, with little to no reaction-- Jo sort of just-- sloooowly sat on the floor-- hugging her knees to her chest and curling up into a ball-- despairingly staring off with a look that went for miles as she just... sat there, wallowing in her depression. Extreme depression. She gave up-- gave up on everything-- it`s over, man-- abort abort-- if this was an anime, she`d have blue swiggly lines on her head and mushrooms growing out of her, probably. Either way, Jo lost the will to go on-- lost her way-- and was now just staring off despondently. You broke Jo. Yeah.

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Matthias29_zps04ccf86c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias sort of refused to pay attention to the calls for everyone to get out until Justus swam to the side and somehow managed to get out of his floatie. Only then did he swim after him and climb out too, shaking his head a little to dispose of excess water as he followed after him- though, as the knight went running for his shoes, then found a stool to stand on, he sort of blinked. "... Justus--?" he questioned softly, confused- before realizing what it must be. Justus was pretty short... "... So do we need to go somewhere or stay here or can I go change and have actual clothes on-- I'm kinda cold--" he asked, fidgeting and hugging himself some. He was only in boxers... He totally wasn't paying attention to anyone that might possibly be around, simply waiting for Justus' response.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 GabrielSwimsuit--ORNAKED-_zpsce5b4d1e

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel sort of sputtered to the surface after having ducked underwater, blinking chlorine spiked water out of his eyes before pushing his hair out of his face. "Aw, really--? Darn--" Sighing, the redhead followed Bravery's lead as he too lifted himself out of the pool. Water streamed off him as he stood there a moment, then shook like a dog to dry off a little before he grinned at Bravery. "Yeah, definitely worth it- but come on, we should hurry and change before anything gets started," Carefully, Gabriel padded over and grabbed his hand before tugging at him to get him moving, figuring they could change quickly- though, he did let go so he could run over and grab his own clothes from where he'd piled them on the floor.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny saw everyone was starting to leave.
"Aw alright." she got up, and went to Nathan. "Hey, you be careful too around those assassin types ya hear?" she pat him on the back. "Oh, and fuck you too." she pinched him, and went to get changed and such for the meeting.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was pretty distracted by a floaty thing that she was playing with...But as she looked up, she saw the issues going on between Jo and Daisy. Specifically Daisy yelling about grandmas, and then Jo sort of...breaking.

"DAISY..?!"

She shrieked, tackling the little girl because that was the best way to keep her from doing any more damage. Tackling solved things. Always. She gave Daisy a floaty thing, looking at her intensely

"You take care of this floaty while I talk to mommy... I WILL SHOVE GRAPEFRUITS DOWN YOUR THROAT if you don't take care of it, got it? It's like...the secret of acid almonds is hidden within that floaty. WITH GREAT POWER COME GRAPEFRUIT THREATS."

She said quite seriously, before rushing over to the broken Jo, wrapping her arms around her warmly. And licking her cheek.

"It's probably not gonna be okay...but but but mommyyyy, I can give you a daisy to make you all better, you know? And a glow-in-the-dark dinosaur too. And like... Troll dolls. Just their heads though. Braiding their hair is totes therapeutic. Trust me, I'm a scientist."

She cooed, then looked over at Ryder with wide eyes, making weird hand-gestures that, in Ivy-tongue, meant 'BRING ME THE TROLL DOLLS AND SOME Q-TIPS ALSO", but really just looked like dancing.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna flinched a bit as Zombie pat her on the back, just cause she was used to the soft thump of things on her coat rather than on her bare skin. This felt weird. She had mixed feelings about this. She also wanted her coat, because the unfamiliar was not something she liked. As the assassin and Chelsea talked, she tried to seem like she was keeping a polite distance for them to speak, but she could just about hear what was being said.

He's willing to go against Paladin..?

The Russian figured she shouldn't be surprised, but this open statement of rebellion seemed particularly risky, even for Zombie. She, on the other hand, was all too aware of the tiny explosive implanted in her head, and she couldn't risk pissing Charles off. Not before she got what she came here for.

"Ah.. Da."

She cleared her throat and approached the couple in time to hear Zombie's 'We'll be back', which she figured was safe enough to agree to without getting her head blown up. Paladin wasn't looking to destroy Vulture Team just yet, so coming back shouldn't be an issue. Not that she particularly wanted to come back, if every visit would involve this much skin-flashing and social interaction without free alcohol being provided...but still.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Once Jo finally released him, Ryder bent over slightly, gasping for the air that was now finally flooding into his lungs after the suffocating hug. By the time he'd caught his breath, he looked, and he saw that Jo was--kind of curled up in a ball on the floor. What had even happened--? He paused for a moment, then kind of began walking over to her--but Ivy beat him to it, and then came the odd hand gestures. Now, having lived with Ivy for so long, Ryder could vaguely guess that this meant to go get something--but he wasn't exactly sure which of the items that Ivy had listed off he was supposed to get--
"I--don't know where they are--?" he replied hesitantly, really unsure of what to do because wow broken Jo-- "...Would soggy warm hugs help?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea listened to Nathan as he reassured her, then she gave him a small smile and nodded.
"Got it. Oh, and if you ever need any help with hacking or any other computer things, feel free to ask me for a hand! If you're going to be helping us out, then I want to be able to help you, too. I know that I'm not much, but I'll do my best!"
She could tell that what Nathan had just said had probably been a bit of a risk for him--so she wanted to let him know that he had allies, too, in Vulture Team. Or at the very least, he had her as an ally--she really didn't know what the rest of Vulture thought of him, honestly--but it would be alright!

Chelsea's Theme - Connect

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Justus15_zpse06c878e

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus smiled at Matthias as the silverette approached, glad that he'd been able to repair his height issue before Matthias had gotten too close as to notice just how short he was! Quite obviously, Matthias had no clue how tiny he was, this was good! Very good! As Matthias asked his question, Justus nodded, smiling.
"Ah, yes! We should most likely change out of this waterlogged attire--otherwise we will catch cold, and that would be entirely unpleasant!" But in that moment, he realized that getting changed would involve getting off of the footstool. Which would involve showing how short he was. Which was no bueno. He kind of stared at Matthias for a moment as he realized this, before suddenly, his eyes grew wide and his eyebrows flew upwards as he pointed behind Matthias and said in alarm, "What in blazes is that--?!" And as soon as Matthias turned to look, he kind of--hopped off of the stool and scuttled out of the room really fast--hE HAD TO DRY OFF AND GET BACK INTO HIS BOOTS BEFORE ANYONE SAW HOW SHORT HE WAS THIS WAS HIGHLY VITAL--

*Exit*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery trotted along with Gabriel as the redhead prepared to leave--it really would be nice if they could change before the meeting. He paused for a moment before they left, waving back to everyone else and calling,
"I had fun! See you guys at the meeting!"
And then, he kind of--tugged Gabriel out of the door and got headed back to their room--superheroes were never late to meetings, hE COULDN'T START NOW--

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 24, 2014 9:52 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was too busy being broken to really notice Ivy scolding Daisy... which she would have been super happy and gloaty about- but, broken right now. When Ivy came over to hug her- she hardly even noticed, until face licking occurred. Jo`s sight came into focus, and her head rose slightly- but then Ivy said it wouldn`t be okay, and Jo just sort of-- buried her face in her arms, making some weird whimpery noise or something. She was probably crying-- most likely-- Daisy made her cry--
As Ivy`s many amazing offerings came along- Jo would have happily accepted each one, because braiding troll heads was pretty awesomely therapeutic, that was a fact-- but, not right now. She was too busy thinking about the fact that she was suddenly a grandma and her granddaughter was a total dick aND DEAR GOD WAS PUGSY HER SON-IN-LAW NOOO--
Jo sort of-- twitched a bit as she heard Ryder come into the equation, then just buried her head deeper within her arms, with more vigor. dID THIS MAKE RYDER A GRANDPA...? Ryder would probably be a really cool old guy later on-- he`d totes be one of those old guys that gave candy to kids and stuff but in a really not pedophile way-- Jo would probably be like that one shriveled thing from Spongebob asking about chocolates yeah-- yelling at kids to get off her lawn-- with a shotgun and wHY WAS SHE THINKING ABOUT THIS--
As he asked if soggy warm hugs would help- Jo seemed to freeze for a second, before... really weakly shrugging her shoulders, and mumbling something. She already had one soggy warm hug going on, which was admittedly helping because Ivy. Ivy comfort was best comfort. More couldn`t hurt-- maybe--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Matthias29_zps04ccf86c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias smiled to Justus as the other mentioned changing, nodding his agreement before he sighed and stretched- then blinked as the knight suddenly pointed behind him, half turning to look at- ... well, absolutely nothing. With a frown, the male then turned back- only to see Justus had run off, leaving him behind. He pouted a moment before picking his way over to the exit, careful of the slick ground, before hurrying along after the wet footprints Justus had left behind. He wanted out of his wet clothes too, after all...!

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Nathan Crockett
Nathan smiled to Chelsea, and pat her on the head "Sounds great... we'll meet again." he told her, as if trying to reassure the woman of something. Nathan had no real loyalty, he did what he wanted, he was working for Charles now, but that didn't meant anything. If Charles did anything Nathan didn't like, he'd turn on that man on a fly, bombs be damned. But now wasn't the time to think like that, Nathan looked to Inna, he actually... felt sorry for her somewhat. For dragging her into this, it was weird. Nathan didn't like feeling sorry for people. He had to make it up somehow "Aye... Inna..." he spoke to her, almost nervously "Hey... so- sorry I brought you here- I know it wasn't your thing- how about we go for a drink back home, alright?" he had hoped that would make things up for her. Nathan then looked over to Chelsea, smiling to her "And you, maybe one day you can come with us- in better days-" suddenly Bunny- which caught Zombie somewhat off guard. By the time she was gone he felt almost uncomfortable, but it was Bunny after all. He didn't want to admit it, but he had much to learn about the assassin business... he took note to speak to Bunny later "I'll stay safe-" he told her, as if he was speaking to a teacher or parent. After it all, he turned back to Inna "Shall we go...?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Layout11

Daisy just sort of smirked and looked down on Jo as she seemed to have a mental breakdown "YES! YEEEESSS! I win~! I always win~! The DAISY SHALL REIGN SUPREME! THE WORLD IS A GAME AND I WIN IT ALL!" Daisy was starting to sound a lot like The Inquisitor, when Ivy suddenly tackled her. Daisy seemed to be on the verge of tears as Ivy tackled her and spoke, it goes to say that Ivy's words were highly threatening to the Days. Daisy nodded, her eyes full of tears as she grabbed the floaty and ran off to take good care of it. Possibly do its hair and pronounce it king of the floaties. Anything to avoid the wrath of the Ives.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny smirked and left to change. (exit)

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 25, 2014 12:13 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

"Go, Ivy, you're the best at parenting ever, yiss.."

Ivy congratulated herself quietly as she realized how awesomely she had just disciplined Daisy. Totes. Respect for the Ives was gonna be a thing from now on. Also pushups. And maybe cavity searches, but only tooth cavities. BUT BROKEN JO WAS STILL A THING HAD SHE BROKEN HER MORE WITH HER LOVE..?

"Don't let go~"

She needed her mommy to hold on until Ryder got her things- Except he didn't know where they were.

" RY-RY YOU HAD ONE JOB-"

She started saying, about to use more gestures to express things, but he offered hugs. That pretty much made up for it because if Jo wasn't getting troll heads and q-tips, at least she was getting hugs. Not that the greenette was gonna let go. Nein.

"I was here first, I get the good side!"

So she re-positioned herself so Ryder could join into the hug, which had amazing healing properties.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 25, 2014 12:28 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna looked up, or rather, DOWN, at Zombie as he said her name with a different tone than the one she was used to. She immediately assumed she was accidentally doing something that wasn't socially acceptable...was standing around judging everyone not socially acceptable? She figured that was a no, since the assassin was apologizing to her instead of asking her to apologize to others..

"Ah..?"

She wasn't sure how to react to that. Did Carrion Land make Nathan into a decent person? Or was it just Chelsea's influence? She didn't know, but it made her slightly uneasy.. BUT THEN ALCOHOL WAS MENTIONED so everything was okay now.

"Da, sounds goot."

She said with the hint of a smile playing on her lips because drinking was good. Waving to Chelsea awkwardly, she nodded when Zombie turned back to her. Leaving was good. So was alcohol.
Inna quickly headed out of the pool area, changing back into her clothes, minus the coat that Nathan stole, then left with the assassin.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun May 25, 2014 3:25 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 AtlasShirtless_zpse68f007f
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

After a good long while of talking with Jack about things and kissing under the water... Atlas and Jack resurfaced looking around as everyone was leaving... I didn't think we were under that long?... Oh well... Ryder was apparently calling some kind of meeting about stuff and Atlas just remembered that he had left his Arms Jacket in the mini-Dojo... He pulled Jack along and followed the others up stairs, covering his chest most of the way... he was still fairly self-conscious with them out and around unless it was Jack seeing them... EXIT JACK + ATLAS

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 25, 2014 3:28 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate watched as Daisy suddenly began rolling away. He waved, watching after her not as confused as he'd thought he'd be. Daisy was definitely weird, but she was nice to he and Dorthy, and he could kind of understand what she was doing...kind of. Nate looked around as he heard Ryder throw up. A meeting? What could that be about? Would it explain where Jo had been? That hadn't really happened yet.
Nate went back in the pool and swam over to Dorthy, hugging her impulsively.
I found Daisy, but she said something about helping her home planet, so I don't she's coming in. We should make it to that meeting though. It could be about something important. And they didn't say we weren't invited!
He took her hand and led her out of the pool, waving at people as they left. He looked back at the water before leaving, still remembering the tower but feeling a bit better now that he could at least partially swim. Then he remembered something he'd meant to do. Nate turned to Dorthy, smiling nervously.
Hey, Dorthy, um...would you like to go on a date with me?
EXIT NATE and DORTHY

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 25, 2014 3:37 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Dorthy3swimsuit-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorthy sighed as Diasy rolled away. Well there goes her plan for Nate to throw Daisy into her whirlpool. Mocha by now had left, and Dorthy felt like she wanted to leave. "Hey Nate... Thanks for trying..." Dorthy said as she swam over to him. "Wh-what? A date?" Dorthy felt her world slowing down. She was being asked on a date!? Her face was red as she hugged Nate. "I'd like a date!" she said with a blush.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun May 25, 2014 3:50 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder gave an apologetic chuckled as he approached Jo and Ivy, replying to the greenette,
"Sorry about that--"
He knelt down, wrapping his arms around both Jo and Ivy, giving them a nice big hug, and thoroughly enjoying it himself, actually relaxing a bit. Hugs were nice--and plus, this was his girlfriend and big-little sister! So, basically--this hug was kind of awesome--even though it was soggy. They just had to pretend that it wasn't soggy, then it would be perfect--If only his little-little sister was in the hug, too--then it would be double-perfect--But either way! The perfectness of this hug had to cure the Jo--it just had to--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 13 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea couldn't help but grin when Nathan patted her head, and as he said that someday maybe she could go visit them, she nodded, replying,
"Mm-hm! I sure hope so...!"
She stayed where she was as the two assassins prepared to leave, giving them a friendly wave. Then, she remembered something, and couldn't help the tiny laugh that escaped her. "Whoops! I'd better go get changed and get to the kitchen before somebody grabs that paper you left me! I'll see you guys later!" And with that, Chelsea left the pool area, waving to Inna and Nathan some more as she went--and really hoping that they could visit again soon.

*Exit*

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Nathan Crockett
Nathan let out a big smile to Inna when she said yes "Great, alrighty then..." Zombie began to walk away with Inna. Well, time to return to base. He had been messing around long enough, time to get back to work, deal with the team drama again too. That would be nice. Nathan turned back to Chelsea for a moment, waving goodbye to her before taking a walk out. Of course, he would be VERY disappointed when he found out that Inna still had other clothes, with her coat taken. So that unconfirmed Zombie's original theory that Inna wore nothing under her coat. Sad Zombie is sad.
(EXIT)
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun May 25, 2014 5:43 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo sort of... peeked up, glancing over at Daisy when she heard the other talking like her late rival, the Inquisitor. That demanded attention. Small people usually didn`t do that. Bad omen-- this was a bad omen-- Ivy technically worked for the Inquisitor once what if her Inquisitorness gOT ON DAISY NOOO--
Although this probably did demand some more attention, hugs. "One job-" She murmured quietly- cracking a small genuine smile as Ivy referenced her 'good side', and then yeah Ryder hugs. She managed a quiet chuckle at the pure awesomeness of this hug- removing her arms from their place around her knees and sort of awkwardly moving to place one arm around Ryder, and one around Ivy. After a few passing moments, she mumbled- "Okay, okay- stop being weird. You guys are embarrassing...--" She made no attempt to leave this amazing hug just yet- just sort of-- voiced her opinion that it should be stopped at some point in the near future-- she didn`t want people to stare at them--

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Ivy tsk-ed as Ryder apologized, he had fucked up. Big time.

"I GUESS I can forgive you... But I can't say the same for the Chee, I mean-"

Soggy hug broke off the greenette's rant, because soggy hugs were important. Except Jo had to go and say it was weird, like the big gay that she was.

"DON'T REJECT THE LOVE!"

She cried, hugging both Ryder and Jo tighter now, as if the bluenette would run away any second.

"Hey EVERYONE! Look at the LOVE! Witness the amaze of this embrace!"

The greenette announced, figuring that drawing more attention to the awesome could only increase its healing powers, as well as make Jo embarrassed, which was a bonus. Mommies deserved to be embarrassed. Especially if they were Jo.

"....Now who wants to lick some toads?"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next