Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy's eyebrows shot up as Pugsy commented on her Gangsta Phone's usefulness.

"Are you saying my inventions aren't ALWAYS useful?!"

She asked, looking at him almost threateningly...before smiling again when Buddi was brought up.

"BUDDI! Um... AI-DEE-KAY. I gave him a frog...then I had to go to my meeting....OH he probably does meeting things too, right? Or he ditched his meeting to go play with his new pet, cause pets are WAY more important than meetings, always. Meetings are stupid, pets are FOR LIFE."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:39 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 312

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy took a few steps back, actually somewhat terrified when Ivy seemed to be threatening him, she was NOT someone he wanted to make an enemy out of. And making an enemy out of Ivy was apparently very easily, he was sure she'd kill someone for a Klondike bar. So he just pet her on the head and reassured her "Oh! No... your inventions are always cool and useful-! Like the seagulls that always seem to be attacking me-" he was pretty sure Ivy made those, yeah! He did wonder why they hated him though "We should really find Buddi... he can play with animals? Wow- anyways..." Pugsy walked out into the hallways, yelling "BUUUUDDDDDDIIII!" apparently Buddi was a dog now "BUDDI! HERE BUDDI! WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Pugsy then stopped, expecting the mutant to jsut appear out of nowhere.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Ivy nodded happily as Pugsy quickly fixed the invention situation, she knew he loved her inventions! He seemed to have so much fun with the seagulls too..

"It's very important for the seagulls to attack things, yessss!"

She confirmed, before joining in to the Buddi-hunt. She liked Buddi, so finding him was something she approved of doing in the best way possible.

"WE HAVE A GANGSTA PHONE, BUDDI. DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO USE IT."

Gangsta Phones were apparently like weapons now. That would probably lure the mutant out of hiding very effectively, she thought.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Before Justus could give Buddi a real response- the mutant turned, eyes sloooowly narrowing under his mask as he caught the voice of Pugsy echoing upward from the halls. He wasn`t a dog and this was ridiculous and so was everything else--
"Uh... s-sorry- we`ll talk some other time, alright...? I guess I`m-- needed--...yeah--" He stammered awkwardly, pulling himself onto his feet and being sure to lift his buzz axe along with him, slinging that over his shoulder. "Later, then--" His curiosity piqued in the slightest, he lumbered out of the pool where the meeting had been held, looking back to warily eye the water as he did. He didn`t trust water anymore...
He peeked his head out of the gigantic hole in the wall made by Excalibrator- glancing in the direction of the shrieking voices, and quickly deducing that they were coming from near the labs. He always liked the lab-- possibly even moreso without Emilia around. It was-- more his style, he supposed-- thinking about Emilia just dampened his mood even further, though-- so he stopped that pretty quickly, instead heading over near the labs.
And lo and behold- he turned one corner, and there was Pugsy and Ivy. But they were facing the opposite direction from him...
... That was hard to deal with. Tentatively, Buddi approached the duo from behind, his footsteps somehow entirely silent as he moved-- then gently tapped Pugsy on the shoulder, declaring his presence with the contact and possibly frightening the daylights out of anyone who hadn`t seen him coming. "Hi--"   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked to Ivy, a bit off-put "Yo Ives! Not cool-! Don't scare him- Buddi's sensitive!" threatening to use the Gangsta Phone on Buddi probably wasn't a good idea. Actually, threatening Buddi in any way, shape, or form was generally a very bad idea. Aaaaand then Buddi appeared behind himself and Ivy... like a ghost. And he was tapping on Pugsy's shoulder. Pugsy immediately turned to Buddi, his expression looking as if Pug was about to have a heart attack "SHI- Oh it's just you Buddi-" he had no idea how a man that large could pull that off. But Buddi was like a ghost. Until he poked you. Okay back to business "Yo Buddi- apparently things are about to get rough... The Inquisitor... Black Dragon... Kraven... they're all letting loose on the city... we're stretching out to protect the city and we need you to go with us to set up a garrison. Alright?" that was a... very simplified version of what was needed, be wasn't sure if Buddi was caught up on recent events. But that was the best the greaser could do.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 am

Ivy waved Pugsy off, knowing that her Buddi-finding techniques were way better than calling him like a dog. Threatening was always the best way to find people, even if it meant they attacked you.

"You just don't get how life works!"

She explained, and when Buddi suddenly appeared, scaring the everything out of Pugsy temporarily, the greenette was just as frightened, and immediately attacked the huge mutant, attempting to tackle him...except he was about 10 times her size, that was a thing.

"STAB HIM IN HIS KIDNEY!"

She shrieked as she tried holding the man down so Pugsy could get a clear shot, then actually registered it was Buddi and her violent grabbing turned to a friendly hug.

"Hold off the attack! We're gonna be okay, probably! Unless Buddi hates you for wearing purple. Purple, man.."

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:06 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi hid his frown at Pugsy`s shocked reaction to his appearance-- he was pretty sure he was one of the biggest people in the prison, how people managed to entirely ignore his presence so easily was a bit beyond him...
Suddenly Ivy attack- but, the size difference between the mutant and the greenette was ever prominent. As the smaller of the two charged forward for a tackle, Buddi hardly so much as budged- instead just glancing down at Ivy curiously, unsure of what exactly she was up to-- apparently this was a shocked reaction to his appearance as well, seeing as how once realization settled in, hugging ensued. Buddi approved of this part-- gently patting Ivy`s back in some half-hearted attempt at returning said hug. "I don`t think I have a problem with purple..." He mused quietly, wondering if maybe he did-- maybe Ivy knew something he didn`t about purple...
Pugsy was saying some things- and seeing as how he usually said things that made sense, Buddi paused his Ivy patting to listen to the greaser attentively. Mere mention of Black Dragon sent his mood tumbling into sourness, made evident by the narrowing of his dark eyes. The news of a new war bubbling to the surface was nothing surprising-- Vulture Team maintained peace for so long, it was only inevitable that things would start heading downhill at a moment`s notice. The "Inquisitor"`s reappearance should have been enough of an indication for them all...
Buddi`s sourness warmed but a moment later, however, as Pugsy revealed that he had chosen the mutant to join him at his garrison-- that was surprisingly endearing...! "...Alright- sounds good. I`m honored- let`s make this work, yeah...?" He said hopefully, offering a smile-- which was hidden because mask, but Buddi didn`t seem to notice. It occurred to him that leaving Carrion Land for such an extended period of time would mean abandoning a lot of people within Carrion Land-- and once Isaac came to mind, he started to worry. "...Have you-- uh-- picked out anyone else to go with you...?" He looked down at Ivy then, sort of figuring he would pick his girlfriend first-- that sounded about right. It couldn`t just be the three of them, right--?   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy clapped his hands together when Buddi seemed pretty content about leaving "Yeah, it'll work... I'll make sure of that. I'm picking a team of people I trust... we'll be making a forward base for Vulture Team... first responders." and how eager Pugsy was to prove himself as a captain. Not entirely content with how some of the other captains saw and treated Ryder, he not only wanted to make himself unmistakably worthy of his captain ranking, he wanted to make a few changes to Vulture Team as well. And this would be the beginning of that "Yeah... Daisy and Isaac. And... we-- a bunch of footmen. Especially from the Frontline and Scouting Divisions..." he informed Buddi "Hey... can you find those two for us? When you find em' bring the two to the first floor so we can move out. Ivy has this... Gangsta... Phone... thing... she has to take care of." he told the mutant, looking somewhat nervous about how she'd react to him bringing up... just about anything involving her science "That's not to unreasonable right?"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 am

Ivy was pretty sure that there was something suspicious about purple...but if Buddi had no issue with it, she figured it must be okay. At least patting was happening, that was nice. Once Buddi agreed to working with Pugsy, she cheered and nodded at his 'making it work' comment. Until she registered the words..

"Wait, WORK is gonna be involved in this?! I'm not sure I approve..."

She said, as if she had expected no work to happen whatsoever. Pugsy explaining things only made it sound like more work...did she like work? Was work an okay thing? Her Gangsta Phone was mentioned, she was pretty sure THAT was work..so she concluded that work was gonna be okay.

"OKAY I APPROVE. Also GANGSTA PHONE is amazing. And top secret, except not really cause I'm pretty sure all the snails are already talking about it..."

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy suddenly jumped when WORK was yelled by Ivy "Y-yea-" Ivy's general loudness seemed to nearly scare him to death. Calming himself down, he nodded to Buddi, giving him a bro nod "Alrighty Buddi- see you soon. I'm pretty sure the two are on the second floor but... I don't know where... maybe listen for Isaac's whining? That's usually how I track him down..." Pugsy knew Isaac rarely did anything but that anyways. So with that business down Pugsy placed a hand on Ivy's shoulder and walked with her back into the lab "Hey Ivy... can we talk...?" he asked, a seagull flying past his head.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:59 am

"Second floor is where I left them, yeah!"

Ivy confirmed Isaac and Daisy's whereabouts helpfully so Buddi could find them, since they were important. Feeling Pugsy's hand on her shoulder, the greenette looked up at him with a grin, nodding as he asked to talk. She liked talking to Pugsy, which was probably a good sign since like...they were dating.

"We're already talking! Wanna discuss cool things, cause I can totes do that! Or maybe we can talk about cows with glasses, they're really fun when they're high..."

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:04 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Bravery99_zps4bdc40fc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Just as Bravery had been chatting some more with his division's members, he happened to hear the loudspeaker messages, then smiled.
"Looks like we've got a job to do! Or something," he grinned at Gabriel, hopping up out of his seat, then grabbing Gabriel's hand before heading out of the room to go upstairs. "I hope that it's something cool! After all, we just put all of that work into making our division ten times cooler! Oh--right--" He stopped for a moment to call back to his footmen, "You all are free to train or do whatever until we find out what the deal is! Have fun!" And with that, he and Gabriel continued out the door, then down the hall, heading for the way upstairs.

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:10 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy broke out with a smile when Ivy suggested conversation topics "Cows with glasses- yeah those are pretty cool, but hold that thought for a moment." Pugsy spoke to her in a calm, more grounded voice than usual. Pugsy often spoek in a colorful, over-the-top voice, at least when he was in a good mood. But this didn't seem to be him being depressed either. Pugsy seemed to have difficulty speaking after that "It's just- I- uh- well-" Pugsy suddenly hugged Ivy "Things are getting bad... real bad... I nearly died earlier... and its only going to get worse. I'm going to have to fight that girl again... and then there'll be Kraven... The Inquisitor... Black Dragon... I- I just don't know if I'm going to make it out alive- and yeah-" he spoke to the greenette in a soft voice, his face red, he seemed to be smiling at the girl nervously "S-so I just want you to know that I... well... yeah..." Pugsy suddenly broke eye contact and covered his face in embarrassment, he was having trouble telling her what he wanted to say.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus had just been getting ready to introduce Buddi to Aegis--but then suddenly, the man ran off, leaving Justus rather confused as he stood by Matthias.
"That's odd. Perhaps my ever-imposing azure-blue presence intimidated him so that he simply felt the need to retreat! Ah well--I suppose that I will need to learn to keep that in check!" He turned, smiling at Matthias. He was about to speak, when he heard Bunny's announcement--but then a few seconds later, he heard Ryder's announcement, then shrugged and spoke again. "Well--that was strange. Either way, it seems that we have some free time now! What do you think we should do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:16 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias had sort of just let Justus do what he wanted- really, he was embarrassed and trying not to look like a total blushy idiot in front of Buddi, which took quite a bit of effort- so he just... stayed silent, nodding and smiling occasionally- up until Buddi suddenly left. He couldn't help but chuckle softly for Justus' explanation for Buddi's sudden departure, simply smiling and shaking his head a bit. There was no point in trying to correct him- plus, he saw no real need to. Let him think he intimidated people... When Bunny called for Justus though, Matthias bit his tongue, ready to say good bye and go rest- until suddenly that order was changed. Well then. "I... I dunno-- we could train, or something..?" The male shrugged, not having expected sudden down time.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Ivy was still grinning, until she noticed Pugsy's change of tone. She furrowed her brow, looking up at him curiously as he hugged her. She squeezed him back, but listened to him as he spoke, her expression slowly turning to a frown as he went on.

"Pug..Not being alive isn't cool! You can't do the not-alive thing, what are you saying?! You're indestructible like meeee, purple-flavored motherfucker! Don't say stupid things..."

She said firmly, refusing to believe that there was a chance that he could be in danger. She was too into telling Pugsy that he wasn't gonna die, so she didn't notice there was something else he was trying to say to her. Now she just sort of grabbed his face and looked at him very seriously.

"I know science and like...not-alive isn't a thing for you right now!"

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked to Ivy with a nervous frown when she grabbed his face "I... I know... it's not like I -want- to die or anything... I'm just... scared that I will... I almost did today. So I... just wanted you to know that I... kinda... yeah..." Pugsy let out a sigh "I kinda love you and stuff so I want you to know that before something happens..." he muttered, not making eye contact with Ivy as he spoke, because he was just too nervous. This was always very tough for him, he had no idea how Ivy would react, but he didn't want to worry her either. Pugsy's mind seemed to be playing ping pong as thought changed to thought.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Ivy's eyes widened as, for the first time today, she was told that Pugsy almost died. WHY HAD SHE NOT BEEN INFORMED EARLIER? For a moment, she panicked

"ALMOST?! What alien-probing, Gumby-loving, freak decided to not tell me this?! DO YOU HAVE CHICKEN POX? THEY'RE REALLY DANGEROUS. Did they decapitate you?!"

She kept her hands on his face, feeling it to make sure he was alive while he said some more "yeah"s. Until the "I love you" came out, and she stopped suddenly. He wasn't making eye contact, so the greenette bit him. Biting would get his attention.

"NOTHING'S GONNA HAPPEN."

She said firmly, adding a side note to herself that actually thing would happen, but only really cool stuff like goat-riding and making milk-popsicles...Then she got on the tip of her toes and planted a kiss on Pugsy's lips before saying

"...I love you too, but don't tell Ryder or he'll think more people have joined his dork-ship, which they, and by they I mean WE because reasons, most certainly have NOT. EVER. Not dorks...or dorkinators, those are the worst. Just..shut up."

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:12 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi nodded at the couple, somewhat interested in the concept of snail phones... he would have asked about that, if other important things didn`t need to be done first. He sauntered off to find Isaac and Daisy, before all the gross couple-y things happened. Buddi did not want cooties.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:20 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked confused when Ivy seemed rather agitated at not being informed about his near-death "Uh... Mocha...?" he replied he was pretty sure that'd be the woman not to tell anyone "I got a new stomach though...! That's gonna feel weird..." he kept himself from looking at her, he was unable to make eye contact with the greenette, even now. And then she bit him, which Pugsy didn't feel, Pugsy usually did not do the pain thing, only the fear of being hurt thing, and since he didn't know she was biting him, we just had a clueless Pugsy being chomped on. It was only when Ivy kissed him did he stop looking away from the girl "Oh...-" Pugsy turned a deeper shade of red when Ivy professed her love, but her comments after confused and puzzled "Okay, okay, and yeah...?" he replied with a perplexed look on his face. He was also hoping that was the right answer, he never knew what the right answer was "Should... should we get everyone else...?" he asked, Ivy, unsure if Buddi had even left the floor yet.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:49 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Tumblr_lcld3j4AJH1qz83i8o1_500
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate came down to the third floor. He'd figured now would be a good time to look at the guns uncle Jim had given him. It'd probably be a good distraction and he hadn't gotten to earlier. Honestly right now Nate would prefer to think about anything but what he was feeling. Training always helped him to do that.
Nate looked around, surprised to find Justus and Matthias there. He smiled at the two.
Hi, I didn't know you guys were down here.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:47 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias blinked in surprise as Nate approached them, wondering what the kid wanted- before giving a faint smile as he spoke. "Justus was called then told to stay, so... we're both here for at least a little bit," he replied, shrugging a little. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on at this point, but he figured he'd find out later or when he was needed.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:33 pm

"Mochaaaaa!"

Ivy hissed when she found that the blonde was responsible for her ignorance on Pugsy's situation, but then new stomachs came up, so as soon as the gay love moment that just happened was over, she made sure to go back to that.

"What model is it, your new stomach? Did you get a VINTAGE one? I've ALWAYS wanted a vintage stomach, '67 was a great year!"

Unfortunately work apparently needed to be done, so that was a thing.

"I guessssssss... Just to make sure that Daisy hurt enough people. Less than 3 is not acceptable!"

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's right eyebrow twitched when Ivy asked if his stomach was vintage. This was a small sign that the Pug was secretly freaking out mentally at the moment. He REALLY hoped Mocha hadn't put an old stomach inside him. The last thing he needed was a vintage stomach wonking out. But then Ivy brought back the subject he had just brought up... right, the work. Pugsy suddenly hugged Ivy again, before looking into her eyes and kissing her on the lips "Okay... you're right..." he told her in a soft voice. He let go of the Ives "You need to get that phone to Jackal... I need to get the rest of the team together." he spoke in a whisper, before walking away "We'll meet back up once we're done on the first floor... okay? I love you Ives..." he told her, still feeling a sense of fear of what would happen to him in the future. Despite what Ivy said to him, he knew things never had a way of working out for him.
(EXIT)

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika came down the stairs to the floor she had spent most of her time that day and sighed shuffling her books, bottle of poison and sandwich making sure not to get the poison and the food too close to each other when she heard voices from down the corridor walking a ways down to the R&D department putting everything but her sandwich down she walked back out trying to avoid decoding Emila's papers for as long as possible, she walked around until eventually she found Nate, Matthias and Justus "Hey guys any you all, except you Nate cuz you have been here for as long as me, Hi by the way, know anything about Emila's Element 19 research or have any useful books I could borrow" she smiled and pat Nate on the head a bit, he was kind like the little brother she didn't have and she liked his reactions when he saw her it was very adorable, and took a bite of her sandwich.                   

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next