Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 4:04 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Justus38_zpsb6c23f38

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus was still acting quite worried--up until the moment when he got dunked underwater--and proceeded to flail around inside the floatie until it finally floated back up to the surface, and Justus took a gasping breath. He kind of leaned his head to the side to look at Matthias, seeing the sly grin on his face, then adopting a smile on his own, calling to the silverette,
"Quite cunning, Matthias! However, the Fish of Azure Flames will overcome with Ultra Splash Power Overdrive!" And with that, he kind of--wiggle-swam back over towards Matthias--splashing at him more with the tail of the floatie--it honestly looked really quite odd--but Justus seemed determined to keep on being a fish for the moment--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 4:36 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea was glad to see that both Inna and Zombie were willing to help her out if need be--it was such a nice gesture! She just wished that she could repay them for it, really--and sadly, she knew that she didn't have the physical prowess to help them out in return.
As Nathan continued on talking, Chelsea slowly raised a hand to cover her mouth, both surprised and quite genuinely happy by way of the compliment, blushing just slightly. She lowered her hand, unable to help the grin that crossed her face just after.

"Th-Thank you..." she replied somewhat shyly, fiddling with her ribbon with one hand, looking away slightly. She looked back again as Nathan called to Inna, splashing water at her, and Chelsea giggled lightly, also calling over to Inna, "Nathan's right, the water is really nice! You should join us!" She paused for a moment, then gasped quietly, looking over at Nathan quickly and speaking to him, "Oh--um--do you mind me calling you Nathan--? I-I just heard Jo call you that, so--I-I mean, I can call you something else, if you'd rather me not use Nathan--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 5:03 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"N-No, didn't see a thing, I swear--" Ryder said quickly as Jo asked if he saw anything, doing his best to reassure that he hadn't in fact seen anything--she'd actually done an alright job of covering herself up, after all--
As Jo explained to him the situation with Emilia, he sighed, then gave Jo a sympathetic smile, using one arm to pull her in for a light hug, speaking to her gently,
"Well, don't worry about it for now. You won't need to deal with her for as long as you're here--and if she comes back while you're here for some reason, I'll make sure that she leaves you alone." Hoping that that was assuring enough, he took the kick board as Jo offered it to him, about to reply--but tHEN OH GOD BIKINIS WERE BACK--but then Jackal had Excalibrator wHY DID HE BRING THAT HERE,,,
Ryder kind of just stared in confusion at the man swinging around the giant dildo-sword, wondering why he had it at the pool--and then he heard Jo shouting to Jackal about things and wOW THAT WAS A VALID CONCERN,,,oH DEAR,,,

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy shook her head intensely at Jack's comment on his sunglasses; she was pretty sure they could be more bedazzled.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!"

She cried, but he was already gone, off to get his perfect weapon. The greenette jumped up and down energetically, excited to see this amazing weapon...and it was Excalibrator. She eyed the dildo sword in awe.

"Jo has the best taste in weapons! I bet this destroys all the enemies ever!! But...where's the pointy bit? OH LET ME GUESS, IT EXPLODES?! That's AWESOME. Explosions are cool. So are crocodingoes. You like crocodingoes? I do."

She didn't really care about the safety concerns that Jo expressed, the sword was gonna explode and it was gonna be cool, all was well.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna waved Zombie's correction off, everyone that wasn't Russian or black was considered American in her mind. But then Zombie was having a moment with Chelsea, so she politely stepped to one side, observing the other members of Vulture Team, looking out for suspicious behavior that would give her an excuse to put her coat back on or something... Then splash in her face.

"...Was that...necessary?"

She asked, looking at Nathan with what was almost a scowl on her face. Chelsea also spoke up, though, and she had nothing against the girl, so she relaxed her expression and just slowly shook her head.

"Ah.. I theenk I prefer to stay here. Here ees goot."

She stayed right beside the pool, but pulled her legs closer to her chest protectively, eyeing Nathan with a "don't even think about throwing more water at me" look.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Jackal15

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal nodded aggressively when Ivy told him his glasses needed to be MORE bedazzled "YAAAAAASS!" he yelled, throwing his fists up into the air, which luckily didn't cause the whole third floor to collapse considering Excalibrator's raw power. Instead he just continued to swing it around (mostly) harmlessly in front of Ivy "YES! EXPLOSIONS! I used this on The Inquisitor, and she was all LIKE OH NOOOOOOO NOT THAT THING AGAIN! And I have no idea what she was talking about but I LIKED IT because she lost and I won also Ryder is a Muslim now he's going to McDonald's when he dies!" following that extremely long run on sentence Jackal took a big breathe. But then Jo was there, yay Jo! Completely ignoring EVERYTHING Jo had said, he DROPPED Excalibrator right next to the water and gave her a big hug "BROTATO CHIIIIIP! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!" he yelled as his hug quickly began to grow into a bear hug "Yeah yeah, you're right Jo! I'm so sorry, this was meant to be a gift from YOU TO RYDER! But he didn't want it so I guess its MINE NOW!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Zombie let out a giggle as he saw Inna's reaction to his first splash "Haha, dork." and after Chelsea agreed with him and said the water was nice, he nodded "Yeah Inna! Stop HATING everything for one second and have fun~!" he mocked her. But then Chelsea asked if she could call him Nathan, in reply he gave her a warm smile and answered "Yeah... of course... Zombie is just a nickname I got in the business... my real name is Nathaan Crockett, so yeah, call me Nathan." he told her, before eyeing Inna again. That whole 'don't you dare splash me again you motherfucker' look was just ASKING Nathan to splash her again. So he smirked towards her, and then yet again splashed to her "Come on Inna~ Stop being shy~"
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi smiled at Mocha- but no, because mask. "...Yeah, sure-" He murmured, quietly noting that-- this was most likely not the case. Emilia secluded herself in her own bubble- and Buddi was absolutely certain no one could enter it. But, if that was what made her happy, then he was in no place to intrude onto that. He`d just go find Isaac, and possibly Pugsy because seriously where did he go-- and give Emilia her space. "I`ll see what I can do about the skin thing-- I`ll probably ask Isaac about it-- uh, thanks Mocha--!" Giving the woman a nod, he quickly turned and left the third floor for now.

(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo very hesitantly returned Ryder`s light hug-- but, not without backing up a bit-- as to avoid them actually touching because being this close to shirtless Ryder was kind of frying her brain a bit and she couldn`t deal--
Either way- shirtless Ryders and hugs could be addressed later, because this Jackal Excalibrator issue had to be fixed like right now. "No-- not my taste in weapons--" Jo curtly cut into Ivy`s enthusiastic response to Excalibrator, sighing quietly as the greenette finished. She took a hold of Ryder`s hand, gently pulling the redhead along with her to near Jackal and Ivy a bit- thanking the fact that they were still relatively on the shallow end, so Ryder wouldn`t have to worry about having to swim or anything. She paused, listening attentively as Jackal explained-- his-- accomplishments with Excalibrator thus far-- flushing a bit harder as she quickly deduced why Jo-clone-Inquisitor would veer away in disgust from Excalibrator`s glory. Poor thing must`ve been so scared-- Jo knew she would be-- "H-Hey, Jackal--" But then Muslim Ryder came up and she smiled again because yes good--

Jo`s jaw dropped as Excalibrator was carelessly abandoned beside the water-- that--wow-- "jACKAL NO--" Except no, because suddenly hugs-- bear hugs, to be exact-- which, given the size difference between Jo and Jackal, was enough to lift the bluenette off her feet and into the air. Which freaked her out. A lot. But- luckily not enough so that she couldn`t hear everything Jackal said, because she very much could. And she was not pleased with this information. She tried to glance over her shoulder at Ryder, to clarify that Jackal was totally a big fat liar. "n-nOT FROM ME, NO--I`VE NEVER SEEN THAT THING BEFORE IN MY LIFE I DON`T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS I SWEAR--" Not even she believed herself right now wow-- however, Jackal`s affection was very quickly squeezing the air out of her, so she kind of stopped trying to reason and stuff and just focused on trying to pull herself away from Jackal. So long as Ivy kept away from Excalibrator, they`d all live-- most likely--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea smiled and nodded when Zombie reaffirmed that she could call him Nathan--but then suddenly he was splashing Inna again and Inna seemed upset about it--
Chelsea gave Inna a sympathetic grin, waving to her and calling,

"You could just sit on the edge, like me, if you want to. You'd only have to put your feet in, then."
That was a nice compromise--right? Then the three of them could all be together! Instead of kind of--spread out--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

So, Ryder was just kind of...staring at this scene before him. Not really in shock--moreso with a neutral look, because, well--this kind of stuff happened every day in Carrion Land. He was a bit confused by the fact that Jackal was calling him a Muslim for some reason or other--but then Excalibrator almost fell in the pool when it was put down--that was bad--As Jo was pulled away from him into Jackal's bear hug, Ryder began to consider the merits of actually having to touch a giant dildo versus getting electrocuted by a giant dildo--and yeah getting electrocuted by a giant dildo would kind of suck--So, he climbed out of the pool, grimacing at Excalibrator a bit before grabbing it by the sword hilt part, kind of just--dragging it away from the pool and over further away from the water. He didn't...really know how to turn off the vibrations...so he kind of just left it there. He walked back over to the pool then, slipping into the water just as Jo began to loudly proclaim that she didn't even know what Excalibrator was and that she'd never seen it before--
"Don't worry, Jo--I believe you--" he told her quickly, hoping to reassure her that he knew that she had nothing to do with the giant dildo blade. And yet--the origins of that thing were still pretty sketchy--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat May 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched some more people leave the pool and spotted Chelsea with the two people from the Kitchen minus Bunny she still had no idea who was and was to a part of the team so she walked over to Chelsea but lingered kinda back as to stay away from the pool "hey Chelsea I don't know them are part of Vulture too?" she said wiping a bit of oil off on her pants she turned to Inna and Nathan "If you are I'm sorry I still don't know many people, also sorry with how I treated you upstairs I just needed to tinker with some guns and get work done you know, wait sorry I haven't introduced myself Hi Im Rika Rose" she said the last bit holding her now kind of clean hand out to Inna for a handshake.             

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate nodded and returned her smile, trying to hide his confusion at Rika's odd response. Other people had forgotten to pack swimsuits and they'd still gone in. With her clothes, she could probably go in as she was. What did she mean she couldn't feel things? That sounded odd. Most times, Nate had heard that his mom had been talking about crazy people who couldn't feel emotions anymore, or if they too much medicine. Rika seemed to feel emotions and didn't seem to take medicine. Was Rika high without him knowing it?
Sure. I hope you change your mind later, but if don't want to come in you really don't want to .
He watched as she awkwardly shuffled away before going over to Chelsea, the naked man, and some white hair. He looked to see Dorthy making progress with the whirl pool. He made his way out of the water, spotting Daisy after a moment. Nate smiled triumphantly, watching the girl for a moment before quietly coming up behind her. She didn't have the thing she'd been using before, so at least they didn't need to worry about Octopus flying at them.
Hey there,Daisy. I wondering where you were. I really hope you haven't given up on conquering the water yet.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 2:16 am

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal continued to hug Jo with a strangely strong grip "WAT!? JO NOOOOO, YOU TOTALLY TOLD ME TO GIVE IT TO RYDER, also something about his butt- I forget." he announced quite loudly, to the point where everyone in the area could probably hear him. And then Jackal looked at Jo with sad puppy eyes "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JO!? PONYBOY HAS BEEN ANGSTING SO MUCH! I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO!" Jackal then proceeded to hug HARDER and cry on Jo's shoulder "TELL ME I'M PRETTY JO! TELL ME I'M PRETTY!" Jackal then began to grossly sob to the point where a puddle began to form at Jo's feet.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 18, 2014 2:28 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 GabrielSwimsuit--ORNAKED-_zpsce5b4d1e

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel chuckled a bit for Bravery's smile before his face fell as they both noticed Emilia's angered exit. As Bravery questioned him though, he blinked, before playfully and gently dunking the other. "I haven't a clue- maybe wherever she's been this whole time...? And I don't think she's mad at us, really..." He shrugged before sending a small wave towards the other, smiling faintly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 18, 2014 2:47 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Matthias29_zps04ccf86c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias laughed and grinned as Justus flailed and then gasped as finally he resurfaced, smirking as the other noticed he wasn't truly hurt- before he heard his words... and promptly burst out laughing. How terrifying. Then Justus started splashing at him and he flailed a bit, sputtering, before he promptly latched onto the other and started with a new plan...
A new plan that left him wiggling his way into Justus' fish, grinning as he wrapped his arms and legs around him within the floatie.
"Quite cozy-- wouldn't you say?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 3:47 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was both happy that Ryder had mustered up the courage to pull Excalibrator away, and that he actually believed her false claims-- as guilty as that made her feel, it was nice to know he had faith in her-- gosh he was so sweet and--
jACKAL WAS SUFFOCATING HER. Jo struggled to breath in small gasps, the color of her face quickly draining away with each passing second. However, she found it in herself to get over her pansy breathing problems to deny Jackal`s claims. "I--I DIDN`T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS BUTT--! I-I WOULD NEVER--D-DO THAT EVER-- I-- SH-SHUT UP--!" If anyone couldn`t hear Jo and Jackal yet- they sure could now. Jo glanced down at Jackal as she said this- but, once she got a look at his eyes behind his sunglasses, she could quite literally feel her heart shatter into a billion pieces. She knew there was something she was forgetting in the list of reasons she had to feel bad about not being able to live in Carrion Land anymore-- one of them was quite literally smothering her in affection, the other one just had to touch the hilt of a dildo sword, another was in a coma- and another... was... being Ivy. That was a full time occupation. That aside- this whole train of thought was... clearly making Jo quite emotional. She quietly whimpered- tears prickling at the corner of her eye as she begun to hug Jackal back with just as much intensity. "YOU`RE SO PRETTY, BRORACK BROMAMA-- SO PRETTY-- I-I`M SO SORRY--" So, they were crying on each other`s shoulders now-- that was a thing.  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Inna scowled at Zombie as he DARED mock her.

"I do NOT hate evertheeng... Just YOU."

She pointed out, crossing her arms and glaring at Nathan. Then splash happened again. And shy-calling happened again. She just looked at the assassin with quiet rage, not wanting to be all violent in front of Chelsea, who was being nice and trying to find a compromise.

"...O.K."

She said simply, and sat beside Chelsea, putting her feet in the water....then she kicked them up as hard as she could, sending a huge splash of water at Zombie's face, a vengeful smirk on her face.

"...Dork."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal finally lessened his hug on Jo when she too began to cry and hug "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!" he cried, his tears were beginning to cry quite problematic, he may soon make a second pool if this continued. But luckily there was still Ivy, Jackal grabbed Ivy, slid her over to Jo, picked her up, then literally swung her at Jo's face "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT IS TIME!" he yelled crying "Have you told Ryder yet?" he asked, his grin widening "DID YOU!? DID YOU TELL HIM ABOUT THE RYDER BOOTY!?" he began to swing Ivy at Jo more as if she was a flail or a club.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Zombie's grin grew to a smile as Chelsea tried to compromise "All, how smart and caring- so cute~" he spoke, rising a bit from the water and managing to reach out his hand to pat her on the head before he sunk back into the water. Somehow, that worked, and Inna was kind of closer to the water now "Huh... soooooo-" and then Inna splashed him. Ironically enough, Zombie didn't seem very bothered, he actually looked happy "You're finally deciding to be FUN!? WOAH!" Nathan then returned fire, splashing water at both Chelsea and INna.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was confused. She was...being flung around. That was a thing. After half a second of confusion, she started cheering Jackal on and whoop-ing because this was FUN!

"YEEEEEEE FLYING IVES IS THE BEST IVES!"

She hooted, swinging her arms around and oops- she slapped Jo in the face because arm-flailing happened too close to her.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Inna was pretty proud of herself for her splash...except it didn't bother Zombie, so now she was annoyed. That was a perfectly bother-worthy splash! She opened her mouth to complain, but then splash. Again.

"I am... always fun.."

She said, though the hint of a smile on her face gave away that even she didn't believe that. But in any case, she had work to do.

"Thees ees war."

The Russian announced, but then just looked very awkward...because she had no idea how to fight a water war...when the water didn't bother Zombie. This was gonna be a problem.

"Eet...weell be war....as soon as I theenk up a...strategy. Da."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 10 Layout11

Daisy immediately shot a glare to Mocha "OH MY GOD WILL YOU SHUT UP!?" and then Nate was talking to her.... oh, that person was new. Daisy smiled to Nate, giving him a rather awkward and rather creepy grin "Oh hello there... person! Uh... Hi?" she tilted her head to Nate, her eyes dilating. He must have been that guy that Dorthy was with, so she had to be sort of friendly to him! Quick Daisy, do something friendly! Daisy then promptly shot an octopus at Nate "TAKE GOOD CARE OF DORTHY, OKAY!?"
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 2:15 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

So--Ryder was--highly confused. Before he knew it, Jo and Jackal were hugging each other and crying--and then Jackal was using Ivy as a bludgeoning weapon--which--Ryder got a bit worried about--because that was kind of his big-little sister being swung around--despite the fact that she seemed to enjoy it--and then Jo got slapped in the face--and then apparently his butt became the topic of conversation, which just confused him further--and made him feel a bit uncomfortable--since when was his butt such an interesting topic--he'd always thought that he'd had a fairly average butt aND WHY WAS HE THINKING ABOUT THIS--
"Told me about...what?" he asked, a bit unsure if he'd heard that right.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 2:25 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea couldn't help but grin as Inna sat down and splashed Nathan--but then Nathan splashed them both, causing her to giggle in surprise due to the sudden chill of the water. When Inna declared both that this declared war, and that she needed a strategy, Chelsea smiled and shook her head a bit, speaking,
"I know a good strategy!" And then, she proceeded to lean forward slightly, using her hands to splash water at Nathan--because, what better strategy was there in a water war than just splashing people--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next