Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 19, 2014 2:33 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo took in a huge gasp of air between her sobs as Jackal lessened the hug, still clinging onto the blonde for deep life-- partly because they were still in water and what if he dropped her and she drowned she didn`t know how to swim what was going on right now--
And then suddenly she was released- which was pretty okay, considering she was still able to stand and stuff. She smiled brightly to herself, looking up at Jackal to say something-- tHEN POW IVY TO THE FACE.
Jo recoiled slightly as the Ivy impact happened- "Ow--" She furrowed her brows in concern, bringing a hand up to gently feel her new wound. Ew, it stung-- and wow Jackal was waving around her daughter why didn`t she think to put a stop to that earlier oh my god-- "jACKAL STOP--" But then he started talking about things...? ...Oh no, things. Jo`s face dropped- and then Ryder just had to probe the subject more. Okay- she wanted Jackal to stop swinging around Ivy- because with their luck, his grip would slip and she would go flying and as absolutely hilarious as that would be to watch, Ivy would probably get hurt-- maybe-- and she also wanted Jackal to stop talking before he said bad things-- sO DISTRACTIONS WERE IN ORDER. STRATEGY TIME. Without further ado, Jo scuttled over to Ryder, picking him up bridal-style without a word-- which was easier than usually, since water made that easy and stuff-- then scuttled back over to Jackal. She stared at the blonde for a moment- before effortlessly tossing Ryder to him. "JACKAL QUICK THINK FAST JACKAL CATCH GOGOGOGO--" She readied her arms to catch Ivy should she be flung or dropped, too--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 2:36 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Justus38_zpsb6c23f38

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus kind of looked at Matthias in surprise after he'd crawled into the floatie--before he grinned, then kind of just--continued to wiggle-swim away--
"yES GOOD--nOW WE ARE THE LOVE FISH--fEAR OUR MIGHTY--uh--fINS OF--fLOPPING--"
He continued to just kind of paddle his way around the pool, feeling quite happy with himself and his current situation--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 2:41 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Jackal15

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal let out a rather deep, somewhat distorted laugh as he hit Jo with Ivy "THIS IS AMAZING!" Jackal now had the best idea to tie Ivy to Excalibrator and swing them both at the same time, as Ivy made for a great weapon! There was totally nothing wrong or weird that could come from such a combination! But then Jo threw Ryder! Great, they were playing catch now! Jackal had always dreamed of playing catch using Ryder as the ball since he had left the Paladin HQ! Now his dream had come true! So Jackal threw Ivy up into the air and caught Ryder "Heheheheheheeeee!" Jackal looked down to Ryder with a rather chilling grin, one that didn't look quite so innocent.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 2:45 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

As Bravery came back up after Gabriel dunked him, he brushed his hair out of his eyes, then fixed his mask a bit, looking at Gabriel curiously as the redhead talked. He managed a smile after he was done, though, returning Gabriel's wave.
"Well, as long as she doesn't hate us. I don't like losing friends." He leaned backwards, floating on his back for a moment, and paddling over to Gabriel. "Do you think that we could hang out down here at the pool sometimes? If things are going to be heating up again, we're definitely going to need some break time sometimes, right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 2:49 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder smiled as Jo scuttled over to him, kind of expecting a hug--but then she picked him up. Bridal style. He kind of sat there in her arms, a bit dumbfounded--and then she threw him up into the air. His eyes widened a little bit, and he flailed just a little bit in the air--
"I--what--how--why--"
And then Jackal caught him and did his laugh thing aND WOW THAT SMILE WAS HORRIFYING.
".......Hi?"
Ryder didn't know what was going on anymore--what even was this--since when was Ryderball a sport--what had he missed here--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 19, 2014 2:55 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"iVY GET--! aHAHA--" Jo announced, as she launched herself into the air to... well, get Ivy. Since Jackal sort of threw her into the air and such. She placed the greenete in a sitting position on a passing floaty tube- pursing her lips as she stopped to make sure this thing would-- keep floating. And not capsize under her. Once she was sure- she propped herself onto her tippy toes, pushing back Ivy`s wet bangs to press a quick kiss to the girl`s forehead-- and then glanced over her shoulder to see how Jackal and Ryder ended up. And-- yeah, she definetely did not like the look Jackal was giving her boyfriend right now. "...Nngh--" She grimaced, before just-- spreading out her arms, to signify to the clone that she was in fact open. "O-OKAY JACKAL. YOU CAN PASS THE BALL BACK NOW. IT`S A BACK AND FORWARD THING... THAT`S HOW IT WORKS..." Ryderball was best sport-- this was a good idea, yes-- 

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 3:19 am

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal's grin widened with Ryder's 'hi' "HEllo tHErE!" he shrieked, until Jo told him to pass the Ryder "LIKE A JOINT!" he yelled before throwing Ryder out towards Jo, immediately followed by slow motion dancing within the water. And since they were now playing Ryder ball, Jackal might as well make some small talk "JOUJ! Have you ever shot the broad side of a barn with a blaster rifle!? Have you ever danced with a cyclops in Narnia!? VINCENT PRICE FOR PRESIDENT!" and that was Jackal attempting to jump start a conversation "Oh also I was programmed to kill you for no clear reason but I got better and I kinda remember something involving a comb-over, yeah."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon May 19, 2014 4:01 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate smiled back at Daisy, tilting his head at Daisy's reaction. Her smile was odd, to say the least, but it probably didn't bother Nate as much as it should have. She at least didn't yell at him the way she had with Mocha.
Hi there.
He looked at her in surprise as she suddenly threw an octopus at him. He caught the octopus before it hit him  in the face, smiling as he heard her.
YOU CAN BET I WILL!
He lowered his voice as he smiled welcomingly at the girl.
Why don't you come back in the pool with us? You can't conquer the water from out here!

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue May 20, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon May 19, 2014 5:01 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 AtlasShirtless_zpse68f007f
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

Atlas looked down at Jack with fondness... He twitched and looked away when she ran her fingers across his scars... Atlas then looked down at her words, perplexed somewhat... How could she possibly think that?!... well actually it was very easy for Atlas to see why she would think that about herself... but there was a simple answer to why she was wrong... No it wasn't that she was wrong about herself, she just couldn't see what he saw in her that made her not entirely what she thought... Wait was she blushing?!... Oh god she was... Now he was starting to too... He took a deep breath and calmed himself before holding her face in his hands so the others wouldn't see her blushing... He looked her in the eye, Jack... if you were a monster deep down you wouldn't love anyone... Jack it's the piece inside of you that wants to protect us that is your core, not the monster... You might have done some terrible things Jack... but you're not the kind of person to do them for bad reasons... You don't like hurting people, you don't like killing, you don't even like blood... You may have a bit of monster inside of you... but you're so good at heart that it only affects you in certain ways at certain times.Atlas held her tight trying to comfort her... He knew what it was like not able to discern yourself from your darker half... He had to force his out and it didn't leave him the better for it, or at least he thought so... But he loved Jack and he wanted to help her...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder kind of scrunched up his face a bit as Jackal greeted him back, giving him a look--before suddenly, he was in the air again. Ryderball had continued. He kind of just--stopped flailing as he was heading towards Jo--he didn't want to accidentally smack her or anything--
He kind of really just didn't say anything--he had kind of resigned himself to his fate at this point--being used as a Ryderball forever--or at least until everyone was done with the pool--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Zombie just gave a snide smirk to Inna, knowing that he had one over on her "You suck at having fun~!" he taunted her, before some more splashes by Chelsea that he honestly did not predict. As a matter of fact, Nathan was somewhat shocked and dove into the water in response, only to pop his head out to see Chelsea as the perpetrator "Oh! Hahah-!" if only they had water guns, Zombie would be the best. Sadly no water guns, so more splashes at Chelsea and Inna "So I have to ask you two..." he actually sounded like he wanted to start a decent conversation, this didn't sound like it was leading into a joke "Did you two have any friends outside the walls...?" he asked, asking if they had any friends outside of No Man's Land.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"LIKE A JOINT." Jo reaffirmed, readying herself to catch Ryder-- tHEN YAAA SHE GOT HIM.
As Jackal did his little dance and began firing off rather Jackal-like questions- Jo spun herself and Ryder around several times, humming and peppering the redhead`s face with small kisses as she did-- "Cutest! Ball! Ever!" Aaaand then she tossed him at Jackal. She just shook her head to all of Jackal`s preup questions- but then came the... real ones? Not really- it was more of a statement. "...Comb-overs, you say..." This was certainly a subject manner she would have liked to address-- why exactly Jackal had sent her flying off a multi-storied tower seemed like something she should know. Yet, for some reason- she assumed it`d be discussed under some... very different circumstances. Like-- over funk music and alcohol and now-ancient literature-- like what her and Jack used to do...
She pursed her lips, bringing one hand to her chin, because that usually helped people think better. "... Well, do... you still wanna do that...?" She inquired, referring to the whole-- ...killing her thing. She could at least deduce the reason behind cloning Jack of all people- to infiltrate Vulture Team required a level of trust. And whom did Jo trust more than one of her more personal fallen comrades--? There were plenty of reasons for plenty of people to want her dead, as well-- but... knowing the who's and why's this time around felt a bit more necessary. If they were... willing to clone someone to do it, that is. "...Can you be a bit more expansive on all this--? Tell Doctor Josie everything. Safe space." She wasn`t sure what the proper questions to ask here were-- maybe she should be thinking about it more, but she also didn`t know when her boyfriend was gonna be flung at her face again-- boyfriend flinging required one`s full attention--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 7:43 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Once Jo had reaffirmed the joint to Jackal, he couldn't help but get excited and yell even louder "LIKE A JOINT yEEEEEAAAAAH!" Jackal happy. But then Ryder was thrown at him. Jackal nearly missed him "Woah- woah there!" but he managed to catch Ryder with one arm, before spinning around in the water and throwing Ryder back to Jo. As that happened, the bluenette continued to ask Jackal about his cloniness, he surprisingly took it well "Nah, killing Jo's is GAY. NO HOMO. Okay? No HOMO." yeah, you heard him. And then Doctor Jo insisted on him saying more "I dunno, I've been kinda swimming through Jack's memories, something about a flock of seagulls and a comb over. Oh! And The Inquisitor was there! That was cool, he came up with the Gangsta Pimp thing. Oh! And something about Ryder in a bikini!" those were as far as his memories kinda seemed to work.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy clapped as Jackal and Jo decided that it was time to play Ryderball, because that was obviously the best sport ever. Except now she was also being thrown, but that was okay because LOTS OF FUN came out of being thrown from person to person.

"Ivy wonderwaffle!"

She replied to Jo. Was she trying to say "wunderwaffe"..? Ivy what even-? Before even the greenette could decipher what she had just said, Jo kiss happened. The crazy grin on the girl's face softened into a look of awe as she held on to the floaty tube firmly. But there was no time for too much feels right now because they needed to get their HEAD IN THE GAME. Ryderball was serious.

"YEEE!"

Ryder was back with Jo, but apparently the game had been put on hold because important gossip was a thing. Ivy groaned and lay down on the water, spreading her arms so she was like a floating starfish because she could.

"Starfish can't be tainted by the water.."

She whispered to herself, trying to avoid thinking about how she would be infected with water if she left the safe starfish position. She needed to spread the word once she was safer.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was ready to listen as Chelsea claimed to have a strategy...and it turned out to be more splashing. She had hoped for a secret stash of water grenades or...something. But she shrugged and helped splash, since nothing like the weapon she imagined seemed to be appearing. She scowled at Zombie as he reminded her that she sucked at having fun.

"Shut up.."

She muttered, and splashed more water at his face before he dove into the water. Then, amazingly, he seemed to not be trying to make any of them uncomfortable, starting a normal conversation. Except that topic in itself could probably lead to a new joke since Inna didn't really talk to anyone other than her father and later only those that she absolutely needed to talk to before she came into the prison. She could already hear the "Inna has no friends because she's no fun" jokes that Nathan would be shouting out once he heard about her friendship situation.

"Nyet."

The Russian shrugged as she replied simply, it was gonna happen anyway, and at this point the assassin's teasing didn't bother her as much anymore. She didn't seem particularly bothered by the fact that she couldn't claim to have friends outside of No Man's Land, she had just never felt the need.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had been preparing more splashes, however then, she heard Nathan speak, and stopped to ponder his question for a moment. Did she know anyone outside the walls...? She thought on it for a long time...the only person that she could think of off the top of her head was Alex...and Alex was most certainly no friend of hers. After thinking for a while longer, she waited until after Inna responded, then spoke,
"I don't think that I have any friends outside the walls, either. Anyone from my hometown who joined Ryder's gang ended up in here, and I don't know what happened to everyone else, really...so, no, I don't think so."

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie kind of frowned as both Chelsea and Inna pretty much told him they had no friends. Well, he probably shouldn't talk about his friends in Paradise Bay then. So forget that one "Yeah- haha- same. I guess-" he told them nervously, since he was a bad liar. He began to think of other ways to start up a conversation, scratching his head in the process because that totally made you think better "Uh... so... does anyone like... alcohol...?" beer was great, Nathan like beer.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny walked back in with a book she got from her room. She waved at everyone and went to one of the beach chairs that we're gonna say was there, and sat down, cracking open the book and started to read it. She was smiling, listening to everything and just...relaxing there.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was a bit surprised that Chelsea seemed to be in the same friends-outside-the-walls situation as she was; she had expected the hacker to have various friends outside. Then again, she did say all of her friends were brought in here... Zombie's reply just made the Russian arch her eyebrows.

"Liar."

She accused him bluntly, but when the subject changed to alcohol, she was more than happy to move on. Alcohol was the best, so she nodded approvingly, and reached for her coat, feeling for her flask to make sure it was still there, now that she had been reminded of how much she liked it.. As if to emphasize the point to herself, she held her coat close...except that wasn't a good idea because water, so she carefully shoved it over to a dry spot.

"Alcohol ees...god."

Did she mean good? Probably not. God seemed accurate.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 20, 2014 3:20 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

The kissy barrage had gotten him again--he was smiling like a dork and being all blushie--the kissy barrages gOT HIM EVERY TIME...but then suddenly Jo threw him again--and his smile quickly vanished when Jackal nearly dropped him, just barely managing to catch him.
"If you're gonna use me as a ball, please be more careful--" he said quickly before Jackal tossed him back to Jo. "And can we not bring up the bikini thing--?" He didn't understand why Ryder-bikini had to be such a big deal--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 20, 2014 3:29 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea noticed the tone with which Nathan replied--and she could tell that he wasn't letting on to something--probably to try to preserve their feelings. When the topic came onto alcohol, she gave a good-natured smile and shook her head gently, speaking,
"Oh, I'm not old enough to drink yet. And I'm not sure if I'm too fond of it. But...Nathan, you sounded like you have some friends that you'd like to talk about. I can't speak for Inna, but I know that I love hearing stories! I-If you don't mind, that is."

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 20, 2014 3:53 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"lIKE A JOOOOINT YEEEAAAAH--" Jo proclaimed back- it wasn`t really often she got to make jokes like this, after all-- and they were sort of her favorite kinds of jokes--
Her face dropped as it looked for a moment like Jackal would be dropping the ball-- because wow not okay-- but, he managed, and that was good. She smiled to herself in relief- only for that smile to turn into a big grin as Jackal spoke. "Killing Jo`s is SUPER GAY. Like- really really gay. No homo. You should tell everyone else ever how gay killing Jo`s is-- that would help me out a lot--- no homo--" She caught Ryder with ease, "Sorta kinda really homo for you, though--" The bluenette murmured softly, enunciating this with a quick peck on his lips- before sending him barreling back at Jackal. Kind of... flat out ignoring what he just said about being safe with him and stuff. "...The Inquisitor...?" She pursed her lips in thought- but, realization seemed to soon hit her. "Ah- Jack... was his guard. One of the personal ones. That`s an achievement- they don`t let just anyone guard the Floor 0 Cell- trust me, I`d know," The guards who stood outside her cell when she lived in Floor 0 for two months were sadly not nearly as cool as Jack Harrison. Quite the opposite, actually. "You know who I am. Aaaand... you know who Ryder is. Aaaaand... you seem to know most of Vulture- so, his memories can`t be that polluted... what`s your opinion on the first Conqueror Worm leader? Do you know who I`m talking about? ... And what`s this about Ryder in a bikini-- please do elaborate--" She said- with the most serious face to ever serious face near the end. Jo noticed Ivy floating around a moment later, sort of-- surprised that she was doing so well in water all of a sudden-- but, just leaving her around felt weird. She kind of wanted to be sure Ivy remained in sight. "Hey-- pssh, Ivy-- if I let you in on Ryderball, can I trust you to be safe with the ball--? It`ll be like a monkey in the middle kinda thing-- I can be the monkey if you want-- monkeying is like, one of my skills--"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 SwimsuitJack2_zpsd3001548
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack noticed Atlas twitch as she ran her hands over his scars. She smiled at him sympathetically, unable to suppress a smirk at his perplexed expression. Sometimes she'd like to truly see how he thought of people and the world. It seemed like it would be an interesting experiment. Her smirk slipped and she looked away as she realized he could see her blushing. She looked back at him fondly as he covered her blush with his hands. She raised her hands to his cheeks stroking them, hiding his blush in the process.   

Atlas, love, you see me in a way no one else has been able to in ten years. But you would be wise to remember on even the most basic level I enjoy what I've done to people. I know I still have a heart, love. I've fought hard to not become like the other monsters I've encountered in my life and I take pride in how much of myself I have been able to maintain. haha. You don't need to comfort me. I'm content with the way I am, even more so now that I have a reason to balance myself. 
Jack held him calmly. He truly did care about her. She remembered that had surprised her the most when she had met him. She smiled at him fondly as she leaned against him.
Right now lets not dwell on the things we cannot change, love.
Jack pulled herself upward, smiling at him mischievously as she pulled them both down into the water and kissed him passionately but tenderly. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie nodded to Inna, pointing at her "Ye this girl knows where it's at!" though he didn't like vodka, it was trash. Not that he would say that to Inna, there were many things he'd tell her. That she was antisocial, not fun, ugly, a piece of shit, and that no one could understand what she said... BUT HE WOULD NEVER INSULT VODKA IN FRONT OF HER. So yeah, he was like "Inna is totally now blowing this out of proportion." then listened to Chelsea. It goes to say that Chelsea's answer confused him. Weren't they in a prison? She'd already broken the law god knows how many times, in a world where the law was pretty much 'don't fuck with Paladin'. So it goes to say that he was confused, and "I... what? We dont' even have a drinking age anymore... we don't even have a government to enforce a drinking age-" he was pretty sure that little children were given Moqitos and Tequilas all the time in Paradise Bay too.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 20, 2014 3:12 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal caught the Ryder, lifted him up twice, then tossed him back towards Jo "JOINNNNT yEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" he called out, letting out a "WOOOH WOOOOH!" immediately after to just let out even more noise. Something about no homo "YEEeeeee! NO HOMO BRO! KILLING JOS IS SO gAAAAAAAAAAY-!" he yelled, splashing around. Then Jo mentioned Conqueror Worm, Jackal's eyes immediately dilated, he began to shake in complete rage, and his voice grew increidbly dark "The Conqueror Worm leader...? Hmmmm... ah yes that little piece of shit bitch faggot asshole fuckface that deserved to drag in a sea of his own semen whilst being repeatedly stabbed by a crocadingo who died in a pathetic way whose death only made everyone's lives better who FENSFLENFELF EEESNAW EEESNAWDAWEOR JWEIRUL EWI HEI FE IEULW HNRELI RI! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAW! GRAAAAAW! Nope. Don't remember what you're talking about." he answered, smiling and looking cheerful, nodding to Jo "Ryder needs to be in a bikini. Yeah. It is destiny."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next