Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yeah that's pretty much it." Mocha said as Elliot listed off what was happening. However when he started listed off some other things Mocha looked side to side. Yeah this did seem... Very odd and unbelievable. She was very loyal to Jade but since being away from him and taking her own life in her hands... She felt better about herself. The more she thought about her relationship with him, the more it obvious it was that their connection was VERY unhealthly. He was possessive of her and would at times abuse her. Sure she was Second in Command but that was because she was more stable to talking with the other members and make orders clear. "Well... That's up to debate. Inquisitor might still be alive, yes, and as for Kraven... That issue is being looked into, but we all thought he was dead about a year ago. He was oddly silent. Ryder is still a dork, and yes that child is theirs since they adopted her... And no. I am not being forced against my will nor was I kidnapped. I mean your organization doesn't do kindappings, that's a CW shtick. At first when CW crumbled with Jade's and then Kraven's death I had no place to go, and Dorthy to take care of along with a very depressed tam member at my side along with someone I thought was dead that was brought back to life and had the mind of a derp. Bravery wanted me to join him with Vulture though I didn't think I would accepted like he since of my previous relations with Jade. But I was... I was taken in even though to this day I don't understand why. But I have been doing my best to repay the kindness that was shown to me here by taking care of you or everyone else that got hurt. Betraying you would be stupid seeing how I nothing. Though don't get me wrong I won't stay forever. I have plans of my own, and no they aren't Jade related. They are ME related." Mocha said soundly, and with a deep breath held her head. "You don't have to believe me. I'd be surprised if you do, but please give me a chance before you start the planning of how to kill me because I just happened to... I don't know... Butter my toast suspiciously?" Mocha said as she adjusted her glasses, and waited for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Bravery99_zps4bdc40fc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery seemed to flinch a bit when Mocha referenced him as the one who had asked her to join up--while he was glad that she was there, he was pretty sure that being named to Elliot of all people as the one who had invited her would probably not bode well for him.
"See, Jade died, then Kraven took over, but he went a bit more nuts than he already was..." Bravery explained quickly, hoping to fill in the blanks. "He tried to have Mocha and her two friends killed, and so they had to run away...and then they came here for shelter, and we all ended up fighting Black Dragon together--and then we all fought a dinosaur--and--yeah--I guess we kind of...just teamed up after that...?" Elliot had just asked for something believable--why had he brought up T-Reich--why--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika got really excited when Mocha opened the drawer and it was actually something useful she began to look over the papers trying to desypher the entire idea even with some parts missing she noticed when Mocha left and put down the papers sticking her head out to look at where she was going and who's voice she was hearing besides Bravery's she knew it was a mans but she had no idea who the man was even when she looked at him freaking out and spouting random stuff she still had no idea who he was until someone mentioned a coma and she figured he was the member of the team that was in a coma, she walked out and nodded to Bravery then turned to the man "Hi, Im Rika Rose I'm the new smuggler I also do weaponry in my spare time I don't think we have met " she held out her hand                

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Elliot11

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot listened to Mocha and Bravery, definitely seeming quite confused as they spoke to him "Uh... okay...?" he still wasn't sure if this was an elaborate prank set up to mess with him, he had no idea how to react to any of this. Elliot just let out a sigh and looked to Mocha "It took months before I trusted Emilia in this faction, it'll take me -much- longer for you and the others. But don't pick fights with me and we'll get along..." he told Mocha bluntly and honestly. He felt there was no reason to start picking fights yet, he had a feeling there'd be plenty of those later. And then Bravery brought up T-Reich "..." Elliot glared to Bravery. Elliot wasn't going to stop, because by all means Elliot wanted Bravery to feel bad for saying a joke like that to him, no way in hell was he -that- dumb. EVERYONE knew that psychic cyborgs and vampires were real, but dinosaurs?! Pure folly! Elliot shook his head in disapproval before Rika approached him. Her sudden arrival somewhat caught Elliot off guard, or perhaps he just didn't see her "Oh-" he stared at Rika's hand as it was held out "Hi..." he spoke to her in a low voice, finally shaking her hand "I'm Elliot Payne. I blow things up."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled "Hi Elliot, As do I, Blowing stuff up is a very important and fun activity, you should see the damage my new explosive rounds did on the Families goons and Landsharks just ask Chelsea" she giggled a bit at the end remembering how well they actually worked   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

As Elliot glared at him, Bravery cringed slightly, quickly speaking again,
"H-Hey, I'm being serious! Superheroes don't lie! We all fought a dinosaur! I mean--I didn't--I was kind of busy almost dying--but everyone else did!" As Rika approached, Bravery smiled and waved at her--that was the nice lady who had helped him with his ammo a few times before! He'd never actually learned her name--so having overheard it now was nice! However, he was pretty sure that now that the attention of the conversation had been turned to explosions, it might not be changing subjects for quite some time...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Red Sun

Elliot blinked as Rika suddenly started talking about explosives, well that was at least a subject matter he like talking about "Oh...? I'll be able to check that out reeeaal soon. I'll be getting some explosives from the armory soon... well..." Elliot opened up his jacket, showing a plethora of explosives hidden in it "MORE explosives- I never leave my room without them." he explained, before looking back to Bravery "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, mostly because this city is crazy anyways. So... you seem quite knowledgeable on whats happening Bravery... care to explain just what the hell is going on right now...?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha gulped a little bit but stood her ground. "I understand...." she said when he told her that he wouldn't start trusting her in a long time. It made Mocha think about where she was heading after this was over. Sure Vulture was the biggest thing right now, but she had the future to think about. Will she stay forever? Will she pursue her own dream in bringing peace? "Oh right, uh Bravery where is Bunny? I think she would like to see him."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled more then before when he opened his jacket  "wow you don't kid around do you, if you ever need any more come see me and if you need exploding ammo I have two or three different types right now but getting them in and making more is easy or if you just wanna talk shop I'm all ears you might have some cool insight that might be helpful" she then turned to Mocha  "Mocha, Ryder called Bunny on the com earlier so my best bet would be with him"     

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery grinned when Elliot provided him with the benefit of the doubt--he didn't want to seem like a liar, of all things, after all! Then, Elliot asked if he could explain what was going on.
"Sure thing!" Bravery said, then glanced over at Mocha as she asked if he knew where Bunny was. However, Rika quickly provided the answer for that. "Yeah--maybe they're doing some planning stuff or something? She is the head of Frontline, after all." Then, he turned back to Elliot, smiling at him. "As for what's going on! Let's see...while you were out, we managed to beat Kraven, and he died and stuff--Vulture's become kind of reeeally big since then! Everything was pretty okay--up until this big thing with this guy called the Holiday Killer--he did some stuff and threatened people and all--I wasn't actually there when everyone else went, but apparently a lot of stuff happened, but everything turned out okay--after that, we thought that we might get a bit of a break, but apparently The Inquisitor came back to life again--oh, but it turned out that it was some lady who'd taken on the name, so it's not the same guy. And, as for more recent things--we split up Vulture into different divisions--Mocha and Rika here are in the Domestic Division--and I'm the head of the Scouting Division! And actually, Bunny is the head of the Frontline Division, which is most of our combat power--but, let's see...some stuff happened today, too...Ryder took over leadership of Vulture, because Jo can't lead right now because she--" He paused for a moment there suddenly, giving a bit of a worried expression. He was seriously wondering what would happen if he just broke the news to Elliot too plainly... "...She's alive and everything, don't worry about that, but...she's being forced to work for Paladin right now...so, she told Ryder to take over..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Red Sun

Elliot smirked to Rika "I'll keep that in mind... I've got some explosives I don't have access too... perhaps you could change that." he then turned to Bravery, ignoring Mocha at the moment. He didn't exactly have a good opinion of the women, she was an old enemy of his after all. In his mind, he had just woken up from a life where Mocha was one of his biggest enemies, he wasn't just going to accept her as an ally after what felt like a lifetime of conflict. He listened to Bravery, everything sounded like the standard fair. That was, until Ryder and Jo were brought up "What...?" Elliot's smile suddenly disappeared, a grimace appeared on his face "Ha... funny... Jo must be pulling one hell of a prank. That kid isn't leadership material. Never will be. He's not -my- boss..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Oh yeah? Then I'll draw may attention to Ryder then-" Mocha began to say until she heard her name being called. "An emergency..." she whispered as she rushed upstairs. This sounded bad.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"I'm not really sure why she picked Ryder--I mean, I haven't really thought into it much. I just assumed it was because he was second-in-command," Bravery shrugged as he replied to Elliot. "He did seem kinda nervous when he was giving us the speech about taking over and stuff...but, either way, I don't feel upset about it. I mean, he seemed pretty determined to give it his all--and that's all that matters in my book. Well--that, and being a good guy and all but yeah--" He gave a small chuckle, smiling faintly. "Either way...sorry that you woke up when everything's so confusing. We're all just glad that you woke up in the first place!" Then, suddenly, Bravery heard Bunny's voice over the loudspeaker, calling Mocha upstairs for some kind of emergency. "I wonder what that's all about..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika nodded and agreed to Elliot then listened with the rest of the explanation by Bravery even she didn't know some of this stuff but when Bunny came over the com screaming about some sort of emergency and Mocha went flying off Rika began to worry a bit she noted Bravery's worry and reaction and agreed with a slightly worried look on her face for a split second "Yea me too"        

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Red Sun

Elliot muttered something under his breathe, then looked to Bravery "Jo is the only boss of Vulture team... no one can replace her as our leader, especially not that dork..." Elliot was about ready to go on a rant, before he heard Bunny's announcement over the loudspeakers, and Mocha ran off. Elliot seemed pretty calm, really, he considered stuff like this common practice anyways "Sounds like Bunny is freaking out... I'll go check on her..." he muttered, turning his back on Bravery and waving "See you later... I'm gonna make sure she's okay..." he then walked off, he wondered how Bunny had been doing since he'd been out.
(EXIT)

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Ah--y-yeah, see ya!" Bravery called to Elliot, waving to him as he left. He paused for a moment, then waved to Rika too, smiling at her before trotting on off back to the room where his division waited for him. "Hey, hey, guys, guess what! Elliot's awake! I just saw him!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched as everyone left and shrugged she had to get working on this mess that was a anti psychic element anyway and with the shambles/ incomplete notes she had it would take a while and a great deal of research to fill in the blanks she folded up the papers and decided to go get some books from her room before starting that and she noticed that she still had the list of supplies pinned to her that she needed to order so she decided that a trip to her room was in fact a necessity (EXIT)                

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:47 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi sort of watched Bunny leave, figuring that meant the meeting was over and feeling pretty damn relieved about it-- up until Justus spoke to him, causing his shoulders to slack just slightly. He knew he`d have to stop clinging to the same several people at some point... but, the more time that passed-- the less tolerance he had for every little thing, it seemed. Right now- it was Justus` booming voice that agitated his nerves-- he could hear him just fine without the yelling...
Still, he hid his irritation- replying calmly, "Right- ah--" He recalled introducing himself to Justus a while back, during the Kraven Incident-- as well as being concerned about the knight robbing him of Emilia`s attention. How quickly that all changed... "Well- uh- I... I guess people are still calling me Buddi... so- you can call me that..." A smile forced his way into his voice as he lifted his head slightly, rubbing the back of his neck-- talking to people was hard. "It`s... nice to be working with you, too..."  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 312

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy walked out onto the third floor, he figured he would have better luck searching in the labs for Ivy than on the 2nd floor, he was pretty sure he'd find her working. He didn't really like walking into the lab... it was strange. Very strange, he could swear he was walking into the lab of Doctor Frankenstein. It wasn't always like this, when Emilia was in charge, the lab looked neat and professiona. Once Ivy was in charge... things got weird. Pugsy walked into the lab, a flying monkey flying right past his head "Ivy....! It's Pugsy! You here!?" he asked, looking into the lab.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy's face peeked out from behind a large pile of contraptions, many of which looked completely useless. She had a streak of some neon orange substance on her face, as if it was squirted on her accidentally while she worked, but she grinned as she heard and spotted Pugsy.

"Over here! Just give me a second, one final touch and-"

Her head disappeared behind the pile of gadgets once more and a loud electric buzz could be heard, the lights flickering and suspicious sparks flying from Ivy's work space.

"EUREKA!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy took a step into the lab, taking a deep breathe, he had a feeling he'd regret this "Ivy...? What are yah doing?" he walked closer to the pile of junk Ivy was behind, looking through the trinkets, just looking confused at what they were supposed to be. He tossed one of the trinkets aside, and looked over the pile to Ivy "Are you working on something? Hey- apparently I've gotta start a garrison out of Carrion Land... and Ryder agreed for you to come with me. I'm also bringing Daisy, Isaac, and Buddi... if that counts for anything- so like... are you almost done? I need to find the others- I have NO idea where they are..." Buddi would probably be easy to find, one only needed to following the whining to find Isaac... but Daisy would be difficult. For all he knew she was hiding under a sink "I'm thinking of starting a little camp at the Crater."

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Ivy cackled loudly, a perfect mad scientist laugh, as the lights stabilized, then actually listened to Pugsy, peeking out from behind the pile and nodding.

"Oh NICE~! Do we get out own name?! Like like KRAVEN KRUSHER KNIGHTS, KKK for short! Or maybe UNION OF STRIPPER SLAUGHTER RADICALS, USSR for short! Or just STEVE. Any of those work!"

She then pulled whatever she was working on, wrapped in a stained cloth, from behind the pile of junk, grinning excitedly.

"But that can wait, look at what I made!"

She pulled the cloth off to reveal a snail-shaped metal gadget, with sunglasses that were exactly like Jackal's.

"GANGSTA PHONE! It had a way cooler name before but then Jackal was a butt and I forgot the name cause butts make me forget things...kinda like you with bouncies!"

She explained, then casually added

"Also I sent Daisy to the lab to work with dangerous machines and chemicals, that's cool right? OH WAIT WE ARE IN THE LAB. Maybe I said her room...I just told her to get dangerous things and work with those, danger is important."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy raised an eyebrow as Ivy suggested team names "Uh... I'm not sure people will like those names-" he replied to her in a calm, low voice, then he tried to change the subject "What's Steve mean-?" but then Gangsta Phone. Pugsy was... confused, he really didn't know what to think "Why does it look like Jackal...?" he asked, taking a step closer "Its a phone...?" and then another statement REALLY got a reaction from him "H-hey! Bouncies do NOT distract me!" by that point he had forgotten about his daughter and actually wasn't paying attention to her talk about Daisy "They don't distract me! It has nothing to do with them! I'M JUST AFRAID OF KILLING PEOPLE-!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Ivy stuck her tongue out at Pugsy when he rejected her names, they were so cool, he just didn't get it.

"Steve is just Steve, Pug, get with the program!"

She explained, then nodded as her awesome invention was acknowledged. It was important.

"YES! Jackal asked me to make it so we could communicate across the city, so now we can! Everyone gets one and it's pretty awesome because it's a snail with Jackal's sunglasses, any other sunglasses would just be silly, I know. It's just that-"

Pugsy decided to focus on the bouncies thing, so the greenette smirked at him, an eyebrow arched at the greaser.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, bouncies TOTES don't distract you AT ALL... Whateeeeeeever you say, Pugses."

She patted his pompadour, still smirking

"And Gumby ISN'T the supreme master of all that is and ever will be badness! And acid ISN'T supposed to be gulped down in obscene amounts! And almonds AREN'T delicious!"

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:55 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy stuttered around in confusion about Steve, he had no idea who Steve was or why they were being named after him. Pugsy didn't know who he was, but he didn't like him. And then the Gangsta Phone was explained "Oh... that actually sounds... surprisingly useful... coming from you..." he had thought all of Ivy's inventions had insane uses or were just plain destructive, this actually seems productive and useful. What happened to Ivy? And then Ivy talked about bouncies again, and almonds, and gumby, and acid. Pugsy wanted to say that yes, that pretty much explains his world view perfectly, but not wanting to upset the Ives he just changed the subject "Where's Buddi...? We need to find him-"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next