Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Tumblr_mk9f0lHt4U1rbrsiuo2_500_zps667abb77
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny nodded.
"Alright. I understand Buddi. I didn't mean correct, that was a bad word to use, I meant just talkin, ya know? I'm just trying to make everyone comfortable. And you don't have to go on with the ma'am stuff, Bunny's just fine, not some big spot." she said, and then heard Justus speak. She nodded. "I've already taken that into consideration. I've started to think of a regiment for the bulk of our forces. But keep in mind Justus, we have a lot of forces, and I don't think that many guys can fit in that one trainin room. Like, we're most likely the largest division. " she said. "But, you do bring up a point. I still think the private lieutenant training should be in place, for me mostly to evaluate your progress and see the trouble spots. That's how I was trained. I'll have a chat with Brave and we'll come up with something." she shrugged. Thinking about it, they were all bringing up points. She started to pace. "Actually talkin to Brave wouldn't be a bad idea in battle too. If he could tell us weak points in the enemy formations, we could counter proplerly with our forces, and be able to protect people, put a hurtin on them." she stopped pacing and sat down again. "I got some negociatin to do I guess." she let out a sigh. "Alright! Anyway else we should bring up? We covered trainin, collaboration with scouting..." she started to think of any other.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika walked back to her bench in the R&D area and finished working on the pile of guns in front of her, after a while of working she heard a bunch of footsteps in the hall she looked up and poked her head out into the hall every so often she would see people leaving but then she would go back to work tinkering and reading when she was entranced in a book about explosives and poisons she heard a intercom message for the domestic division to meet in the infirmary Rika looked up and and sighed putting down the book and picking up her tools shoving them in her pockets as she walked out of the room covered in grease and dirt heading towards the infirmary. EXIT            

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:08 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Bravery99_zps4bdc40fc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Okey dokey...soooo..." Bravery looked around at his division after they had all gathered. He paused for a moment, searching for his lieutenants, but only seeing Gabriel--so, he waved for the redhead to come over. Lieutenants being involved in things were important! He paused for a moment, then spoke, "So...I think that you all are doing a super good job! And...stuff. Yeah! But so--if we're going to war with that new Inquisitor faction and stuff, we need to make plan things! So...we should probably make a schedule for different squads to go around the city and scope stuff out! And, and--uh--we're gonna wanna practice being more sneaky with our scoping! I think--yeah--soooo--any ideas from you guys?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias nodded slowly at what Bunny said about training, finding no problem with it- he didn't care for getting up early, but he would deal with it, if it meant doing what was needed. He could always train at a later time as well, after all. As Justus brought up his point, he nodded slowly, humming as he thought that over. They did need to train and practice together, as well... "What if we split them up...? The troops, I mean-? Split them into smaller groups, have them train together- then switch out a good portion of them, do a rotation of sorts, so nobody stays with one group too long and they can experience how everyone fights and such...?" he suggested, voice quieter now, as he tried to think of what might be best for their division. "And I for one am willing to train every now and then with the foot soldiers... Get that morale up, whatever you wanna call it- like we're not just calling the shots and all, we're doing the stuff too... y'know...?" He shrugged a little once he was done, feeling a bit out of place. He had sort of given her a lot of big ideas... "... Sorry, I've been... kinda reading a lot..." he muttered by way of explanation, edging just a bit closer to Justus, as if the other could keep him safe.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Gabriel11_zpsac45dfaa

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

As Gabriel saw Bravery gesturing for him to come closer, he slowly got up, inching over to the other's side quietly. He'd been there the entire time, totally-
As Bravery started speaking, he slowly nodded to what he said- but when the other brought up setting up schedules and training to be stealthier, he went still, trying to think of how they could manage that. Setting up rounds for scouting out the city shouldn't be too hard- but the training was more... complicated. Frowning a little, he slowly looked around, hunting for ideas- before suddenly, he grinned. Maybe that could help...?
"Okay Bravery, crazy idea, but hold on... What if we played paintball...? In the dark, or in the light- but in the city simulation... It would provide a real-time experience of having to avoid being seen by anyone, but it'd be fun too- and nobody could stretch whether or not they've been seen, since the paint will tell... We could probably make out own pellets to fire, somehow..." He shrugged once he'd finished, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. So what if it was a little unorthodox- it could help, right...? The idea could use a little more work, sure, but as a rough plan, he felt like it could work.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:41 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Tumblr_mk9f0lHt4U1rbrsiuo2_500_zps667abb77
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I meant during battles, giving you the command of a smaller force, so our attacks could be more coordinated and strike faster. They'll all be trained at the same time, if we need to, we can take it outside, fact I would't mind that. I'm gonna have a word with the men after I am done here. Leave that to me. I ain't gonna let them slack off. Fuck that." She sat down. "What will keep morale up is if we don't show an ounce of fear, we remain confident in our actions in battle, and we don't relent. We are the guys they look up to, so we need to be those role models they can rely on." she looked at the others. This seemed to be going pretty okay.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery listened to Gabriel as he spoke his idea, then a huge grin appeared across the bluenette's face, and his eyes almost seemed to sparkle.
"That idea sounds GREAT! That sounds like so much fun! Alright, we're definitely doing that--we'll set up shifts for people to do that, too--we're going to be making groups for everyone in the division! Let's see...we should use Greek letter things for the different squads! Because that would sound super cool! And--um--lemme think--we've got like 4000 people in the division, right? So..." He paused for a moment, drawing in the air with his finger as if he was working out some math. A minute or so later, he smiled and nodded, then spoke again. "So that's like 167 people per group! Any leftovers--we'll stick them in some of the other groups! We can work that out later! Oh, and I'm going to name captains for each group, too! They'll be one rank under the lieutenants!" He gave a big grin, seeming quite happy with himself. "We're really getting a lot done! Gabriel, do you have any other ideas?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Ah, excellent ideas, Matthias! There's no need to apologize--I feel that you're bringing up a lot of important subjects!" Justus smiled at Matthias, then turned to Bunny when the redhead began speaking. However, as Bunny started talking about the footmen like they weren't in fact standing right behind Buddi, Matthias, and himself, Justus couldn't help but glance back at them in worry--before he looked back to Bunny as she continued to speak. "But of course we will show no fear! The forces of Sullonstein draw their power from fear, so it is the duty of the warriors of the flame to be ever vigilant and brave in the face of darkness! We will never relent, trust me, Crimson Huntress!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:10 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Gabriel11_zpsac45dfaa

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel smiled gently as Bravery seemed to like his idea, chuckling a bit as the other approved it before listening as he suggested breaking everyone into groups- that seemed like a good plan... and as the other did all the math and such, figuring out how they would do it, he glanced at all their foot soldiers with an approving look. They could so do this. "Ah... that sounds good-- and... Not at the moment, no--" he replied, shrugging softly as he smiled. "I think anything else can simply wait-- that's the most important part..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias felt a little heat rising to his cheeks for Justus' words, but he tried to pay attention as Bunny started talking again, slowly nodding to what she said- before glancing to Justus as he spoke as well, nodding to that too. "That sounds good..." he murmured, reaching up to brush a hand through his hair. This all was sort of stressful, but at the same time, a relief- perhaps things would be better now, less tense...? Who could really tell? He only hoped they would- they could certainly all use it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny then realized that this place was huge, and that her footsoldiers were peeking in. All like...multi thousands of them. Wow. She was tired if she didn't noticed that. She thought they were private.
"Alright then, excuse me." she got up. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!? HEARD EVERYTHING? SLEEP WELL TONIGHT CAUSE WHEN THE MORROW COMES, I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE BURN! YOU GOT THAT?!" and then there was groaning. "NO GROANING! THAT'S AN ORDER! NOW IN GROUPS OF FORTY JUMP IN THAT POOL AND GIVE ME 10 LAPS! GO GO GO!" she fired a shot into the wall nearby and suddenly, the laps began. Some jumped in their uniforms, some tried taking clothes off...either way, it was funny. Bunny returned to her seat, peeking to see if the laps were doing good. "There. Much better....NO SLACKING YOU LOT! I'M WATCHING YOU LIKE A HAWK!" and then yeah. That exactly felt really good. Empowering.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Awesome!" Bravery grinned cheerfully when Gabriel said that he felt like everything was all good for now. "The Scouting Division is going to be better than ever! This is really cool...!" He paused for a moment, then seemed to remember something. "Oh, right! Before we finish up--is there anything that I can do for you guys that would make the division better? I need your feedback!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:41 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

As they were casually chatting, Bunny heard her name.
"Oh...guess Boss needs me." she got up, and looked at the footman. "LAST GROUP GO! MOVE YOUR ASSES OR ELSE I WILL MOVE THEM FOR YOU!" she yelled, and then stretched. "Anyway, remember, Matt's training is morning time, Justus in the afternoon, and Buddi at night. You guys are awesome I'm leaving." she ran out of the room heading upstairs. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:01 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus kind of stared after Bunny after she left, a bit startled with how suddenly she had gone, then looked at Matthias, then Buddi. He paused for a moment, then smiled at Buddi and spoke,
"Well, I suppose that now would be as good a time as ever to get better acquainted with you, sir! I know that we have met before, however, I feel that if we strengthen our bonds, we will work better together as a unit. As you probably know already, I am Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII, the Knight of Azure Flames! However, since that is quite a mouthful, you may simply call me Justus! And--" he put an arm over Matthias's shoulder, grinning as he continued. 'This is Matthias, my fated! It will be a pleasure working alongside you, sir!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:09 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha came down in a rush, drinking her water before storing it away. "I think... She had a key for this thing... OH! We have to be quiet..." Mocha said as she noticed that some people were still having their meeting. Mocha zipped her lips before walked passed some of the people, creeping away before she made it to Emilia's pile. She took a lot. Emilia picked her stuff clean. She can even see the outline of Emilia's tools. Her hammer to right, wielding to the left, screws, nuts, and bolts. It was hard to imagine that she was gone from them. "Let's look shall we?" Mocha whispered as she went looking for the key that might be the answer to all their psychic troubles. She looked on the desk, in some of Emilia's old tool boxes. Nothing so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:57 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika got down to the third floor and went to the R&D department and started to shuffle around trying to remember which one the locked drawer from earlier was she couldn't remember so she just started to check all of them after she got through about 15 or so drawers with nothing more then tools or the occasional nothing she came across a locked drawer "Hey Mocha I found a locked drawer was Emilia the sort of person to lock drawers?" she said juggling the drawer a bit hearing nothing particularly coming form inside              

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha looked over. "Not unless they were VERY important. She made them to be the ultimate cupboards. They were made out of her old armor..." Mocha said as she pulled on the drawers. "Hmmm... Yes this would be it." Mocha looked for the key. "Maybe... Here!" Mocha said as she found the key underneath the work bench. "Here... And... OH! Project 19... She forgot a few notes. We have a few missing pages..." Mocha said as she took some out, there were many diagrams of potential ideas. "Looks like she had an idea of a sonic weakness..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko sat where Bravery dumped him off. He didn't know what to do. So he did what he was used to: he sat where he was placed, waiting until told to move. The only time he did otherwise was in absence of any direction whatsoever. And so he sat, wide eyed, clueless.
Par for the course.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Elliot11

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 15 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot began to wander the halls of the third floor, he barely recognized anyone here. Then again, many of these people were probably footmen he gathered with Emilia when he left. Wow, these people were so quick to call this place home. Elliot assured himself that he'd test their loyalty later. Right now, he needed to find some familiar faces. The blonde continued to just walk through the halls, occasionally looking into a room once in a blue moon "Its nice to see this base got fixed so quickly..." he spoke to himself, shoving his hands into his pockets as he further inspected the halls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery had been taking suggestions from the footmen, nodding to them and replying--when suddenly, he spotted somebody walking out in the hall, outside of the room. He blinked a bit, wondering if that was really who he thought it was--so, he hopped up out of his seat, trotting out into the hall and getting a better look--and lo and behold, it really WAS Elliot!
"Hey! Elliot, you're awake!" Bravery moved over to him, smiling at the blonde. "Man, that sure is a relief. How're you feeling? We were just getting stuff organized with all of the different divisions. We've gotta up the ante a bit, so we all figured that we could put a bit more work into our organization and all."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Yes... We got--Elliot!?" Mocha gasped as she covered her mouth with her hand. "When did you... When did you wake up!? And your able to walk!" Mocha said as she went over to examine Elliot. "How is this possible? After being in a coma for as long as... My God I lost count. How do you have the strength?" Mocha asked as she studied Elliot to make sure that he was alright.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Red Sun

Elliot was starting to get bored of this aimless wandering, truly, this was a confusing experience for him "I guess I'll go eat then-" Elliot turned his back form where he was walking, readying himself to leave when Elliot suddenly heard a familiar voice. Finally, someone Elliot actually knew who made a lick of sense. Elliot turned back to see Bravery, being somewhat surprised, though managing to hide his more neutral expression "Bravery...? Hey! Organization...? You've been organizing Vulture Team...? This is- surprising, I can see it now... to think that Vulture Team could get this far... there are so many people-" and then Mocha appeared. A woman that, upon so much as hearing her voice, put Elliot on guard. The man immediately jumped in between Bravery and Mocha, pulling out a grenade from his jacket "Watch out Bravery! Conqueror Worm got in...! Tch... OF COURSE THIS WOULD HAPPEN AS SOON AS I GET UP...!" Elliot glared to Mocha, Jade may have been gone, but last time he checked she was still with Conqueror Worm "Don't take another step towards us! Who else is here!? Justus!? Kraven!? Shit Bravery... I need you to alert Jo!"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery grinned, about to reply to Elliot about Vulture Team having come so far--but then suddenly, Elliot had gotten into a battle stance over Mocha. Bravery then realized that the three Conqueror Worm officers had joined them while Elliot was still out, so he quickly went to Elliot's side, doing his best to clear up the situation.
"E-Elliot, hold on a sec--! Mocha's on our side now! She joined Vulture! And--well, Justus and Matthias did, too--apparently Kraven kicked them out or something--but he's dead now, and yeah--but, anyway, they're on our side now! So, they're not going to hurt us!" He sincerely hoped that Elliot accepted this explanation--otherwise that grenade would probably pose a problem--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha had forgotten that Elliot was in his coma when she started to take care of him. Mocha raised her hands and looked fearful for a moment. "Yes! I'm with you guys now! I've been your doctor as well, and giving the best treatment to your group." Mocha said as she stood back, obviously ready to be attacked. "Kraven is no more... Well... We at least hope so."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Red Sun

Elliot looked to Bravery with an expression of disbelief, then to Mocha, then back to Bravery "Okay okay hold on..." Elliot lowered his guard, giving Mocha the benefit of the doubt. But Elliot didn't want to get tricked, not again, so he decided to question them "So let me get this straight... Kraven is DEAD, not pretending to be dead, but DEAD. For real this time. And Mocha is with Vulture Team now, Mocha, the chick who seemed to be eternally loyal to Jade, one of our sworn enemies. And she's just fine and dandy working here? AND she's trusted taking care of us? That's basically the gist of what you're saying right? So, what, is The Inquisitor alive again and working for us? Did it turn out Ryder ISN'T a dork? Next thing you're gonna tell me, that small child sleeping on the floor earlier WAS really Pugsy and Ivy's child." Elliot looked back to Mocha "You're being forced to work against your will right? We kidnapped you? We're holding Jade's daughter for ransom? You're secretly planning to betray us for something Jade-related? PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING BELIEVABLE."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next