Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was enjoying her time working on the guns with a slowly increasing pile of finished guns on her right, she would occasionally hear people thumping past the R&D department and as far as Rika was concerned as long as the wet people kept walking she didn't care so she just kept tinkering and humming, after a while Emilia came bursting in ranting and grabbing her stuff then stormed out before Rika had any idea what had just happened so Rika just stared after the now gone Emilia. "I thought pools were fun the fucks goin on in there" Rika put down her tools, got up and picked up her cigarettes and guns shoving them back in her pockets and holsters and moved her goggles to a hanging position on her neck, for the first time she noticed the oil and dirt that she had accumulated on her hands, arms and face she shrugged not particularly caring and proceeded to walk from the R&D department into the pool area to see what was happening.       

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Once Chelsea had agreed to talk, Nathan wasted no time "Hey... that little computer... I used it to communicate with my accomplices and employers, I have other means now thanks to Paladin... but you can still contact me with it..." he told her, swimming closer over to her "I left a paper on the kitchen... it'll have my frequency. Also... you'll be able to reproduce the communication device if you have someone that can figure it out.... it -may- be something your faction may want. Its a common sighting outside the walls these days... buuuut... No Man's Land is a bit backwards with its technology. So this shit is pretty high-tech here." really, he wanted to say more... but Emilia suddenly had a freak out because of Jo again, and while Jo did start arguments and generally act like a total idiot 90% of the time... this wasn't the time for that type of thing. Nathan let out a sigh "So your brother's presence doesn't make Jo any less tame eh...? Go figure..." well Nathan didn't believe in miracles anyways "So, back on subject... if you need my help, just contact me. I won't be able to be here all the time... but I"m sure you can manage without me... but I have a feeling things are going to get out of hand really quickly... something is about to go down... and Vulture Team definitely won't be safe."
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Jackal15

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal began to float back up, apparently he could breathe underwater as long as a dolphin because he had been there forever by this point. His head just slowly poked out of the water, half of it, only the top half, because it'd be really confusing if only his head was poking out but it was the bottom half. That'd make for some strange water. Jackal then began to watch Jo and Ryder from afar as, then he made a farting noise and he dove back into the water.

"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

As Inna took off her coat, she tried throwing it at Zombie, because his nakedness seemed to be causing problems with Bunny and Chelsea and...people. Unfortunately, the man moved around and then jumped in the pool..so the coat just fell on the ground, ALMOST in the pool, but not. Good... She focused on quietly getting the coat back as the conversation with Bunny and Chelsea unfolded, holding on to it tightly, but not putting it back on because she needed to DEFY Nathan's claim that she was shy. Yes. She arched her eyebrows quizzically as she heard him compliment her in a non-creepy-Zombie way... that just made her hold on to the cold tighter, cause normal Zombie was almost scary because...normal.

"Ah...thank you..?"

Shit seemed to be going down, though. Not that she understood exactly what was going on...Then Bunny left. And so did Emilia. People were getting angry very quickly here...

"....What happened?"

She asked naively, then shook her head; she didn't really want to understand, at this point.

"Forget eet... You Amereecans are...odd..."

But Zombie was saying important things now, about Vulture Team being in danger soon and things... Inna should definitely be paying attention to this part. Nodding, the Russian tried to show that they were going to be there to help if things got...difficult. Because that was basically their only job here, right? Stopping the factions from doing stupid shit.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri May 16, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy quickly lost interest in the battle going on between the two girls...mostly because there was WATER to be observed. She needed to watch it constantly to make sure it wouldn't jump out and attack her loved ones... EXCEPT IT DID BECAUSE LOOK JO WAS GETTING SPLASHED!

"The water is rising against us!!"

She shrieked, seeing that now the water was possessing Jo into splashing at Emilia and it was just going to turn into a battle that would have so many casualties! So she did what any rational person faced with a dangerous situation would do: she ran around yelling as loud as she could.

"Women and octopi first!"

But it was wet...so at one point her feet started sliding, and she had fun for about two seconds, until she slipped and fell into the pool.

"I'm hit! SAVE YOURSEEEEEEEEELVES..."

As she flailed around in the water helplessly, she felt her foot strike something. Maybe it was one of her crocodingoes, coming to the rescue! So she went underwater and realized that it was no crocodingo...IT WAS JACKAL. So she did the first thing she thought of doing:

"FREE PIGGYBACK RIDES!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal was swimming in the water, doing god knows what, until he felt feet land softly upon his back "...!?" Jackal confused. Jackal very confused. Not knowing what was on his back, Jackal began to rise from the water, poking his head up in time to hear Ivy talking about free piggy back rides. Jackal let out a "SCREEEEE!" before diving back into the water, yet Ivy still didn't get off him. Strange. Jackal eventually went deeper into the water, before rising up and doing a backflip like a dolphin, making his best attempt at dolphin noises as he did so. His aim was to get Ivy off "I KNOW YOU'RE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!" he yelled.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Ivy was enjoying the extreme piggyback ride, because it was difficult to find proper places to practice extreme sports in NML...other than killing. The dolphin-sound-making just made the greenette giggle louder when they came up for air.

"Lucky Charms are for PUSSIES! You ain't got no pancake mix!"

She shrieked, and kept holding on forever...Or not exactly forever because Jackal managed to shake her off. But she would not be oppressed! Apparently forgetting that she hated water, she swam under Jackal, then proceeded to bite his ankles and toes. Because yes.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 11:08 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal giggled underwater, believing he had gotten the better of Ivy. Nevermind how he giggled underwater, because then Ivy started biting him "...!?" Jackal rose up from the water, flailing around and and screeching "THERE'S A SHARK IN THE WATER! I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING SHARKS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING POOL! SCREEE!" Jackal began to flip around to the edge of the pool, grabbing onto the ledge, then he tried to lift himself out of the pool "It's GOT ME! IT'S NAM ALL OVER AGAIN!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Ivy held on with her teeth to Jackal's ankle so that, when he attempted to get out of the pool, she was partly pulled out of the water.

"Nnng eer ffanngr-"

Talking while biting wasn't working out for her, so she opened her mouth properly, obviously not thinking of the consequences: she had now let go of Jackal's ankle, and so splashed back into the water, which she now remembered she hated.

"EGADS"

She shrieked, climbing out of the pool frantically and taking a red sharpie out of her hair (yes, she hid things in her hair sometimes) and drawing what looked like crosses, but way cooler and Ivy-er.

"Begone, Gumby fluids! I vanquish thee from this pure vessel!"

She went on to run towards Jackal and attempted to draw some of her cool crosses on his forehead, because the POOR SOUL had been in the water too long.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 11:54 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal was struggling to get out of the pool as if his life depended on it, the future looked grim, until Jackal suddenly heard 'EGADS'... then... everything was much easier. Jackal was out of the pool, and almost immediately following this, he began to pelvic thrust into the air "THE JACKAL LIIIIIIVES! BWAHAHAHAH!!" he sounded unusually malicious with his laughing today. He continued to do the thrusting until Ivy suddenly ran up to him with a sharpie, something about Gumby "YOU FOOL!" he screeched, taking the sharpie from her. No, this won't do "You know nothing of the world! I HAVE MEMORIES OF A GUY WHO WAS IN THE KGB! AND ON THE MOON! HE WAS A LAWYER! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" Jackal then started to draw a curly mustache, goatee, then finally a 'Jackal wuz here' on her cheek. Once he was finished he handed it back to her "There we goooooOOOOO-~" Jackal immediately started to giggle, in a very disturbed manner, as if he was about to murder someone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 17, 2014 12:10 am

Ivy didn't even have time to appreciate the pelvic thrusting going on because she was so concentrated on drawing on Jackal...except he didn't let her, giving a bunch of really legit justification for why he was more qualified than she was to handle a sharpie.

"Oh... oh wow. Okay. This is legit. Go ahead."

It all made perfect sense, yes. She let him scribble on her face, because obviously it must be some elaborate exorcism to rid her of the water-tainting. When he was done, she smiled thankfully, hugging him tightly despite the disturbing giggling.

"How can I ever thank you for freeing me from the clutches of this nothing-flavored motherfucker?!"

Maybe it was the fact that water tasted like nothing to her that made her hate the liquid so very much... In any case, she let go of Jackal and slowly her smile widened into a manic grin.

"You look like you wanna blow someone up. Wanna blow someone up with me? They won't let me near the real people, but we can totes blow some other shit up... Or I can braid your hair. Or bedazzle your sunglasses- OH MY GOD I WANNA BEDAZZLE YOUR SUNGLASSES GIMME GIMME~!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat May 17, 2014 12:46 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika stared at the wet mass of people mulling around the pool and how several people had no clothes on and sighed most of the time she like a good naked person but she didn't like pools very much so that kind of ruined it for her, as people mainly Ivy and Jackle splashed around screaming and honestly she had no idea what was going on so she went over to Nate staying as far away from the water as she could and asked "hey Nate the fuck went down here the lady who told me about the R&D department stormed in like really pissed"           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 12:52 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"H-Hang on now, guys..." Ryder said, concerned as the first hints of an argument began brewing between Jo and Emilia. As Emilia asked if they wanted to join her for a game down in the deep end, he was about to reply that he couldn't actually go down there because he couldn't really swim--but then Jo beat him to the punch--in a much more forceful way. And before he could say anything more, Emilia was speaking to him, and he could sense the icy edge on her words quite easily. This situation wasn't good--his mind was scrambling to figure out some way to defuse it--but then suddenly he saw Emilia wrap her arm around behind Jo's back--and there went the strap of the bikini--jO'S BIKINI TOP WAS DEFINITELY SLIDING OFF OH GOD--
Ryder did all that he could to shield Jo from the rest of the pool by standing in front of her as she sunk down, glancing around to try to make sure that nobody had really seen--since he could tell that Jo was uncomfortable enough wearing just a bikini as it was--wardrobe malfunctions were no bueno--and then Emilia stormed off ranting. Ryder hadn't really had any time to get a word out--but he was thinking now that even if he did, that it wouldn't really have helped. Eyes wide and mouth hanging open a bit in surprise, he kind of stood there for a split second, before he shook off the shock and kind of--carefully turned his head to look back at Jo--very carefully--he didn't want to seem like he was looking for something but he also kind of needed to look at Jo to speak to her--He could tell that she was somewhat struggling at both covering up and getting her bikini re-tied at the same time, so he figured that it would probably be best to help her out as quick as he could--
"H...Hang on..." He kind of sunk into the water a bit, turning to face Jo, and still being careful to cover her up as best he could, before he wrapped his arms around her back--doing all he could to make it look as much like a hug to all of the others as he could--and took a moment to re-tie the straps of her bikini. He paused for a moment, making sure that it would stay, then pulled back, a look of slight bewilderment on his face. "G-Geez...she was...pissed. What's gotten into her...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 1:14 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea looked at Zombie with surprised interest as he explained the watch to her, and as he mentioned the paper up in the kitchen, she began really hoping that nobody had moved it. Still, she smiled and nodded as he said that not only would she be able to contact him, but also, that they could probably duplicate the technology.
"Oh my gosh--I never knew that it was so extensive!" she replied, unable to contain her excitement over the technology. "Thank you so much! I'll be sure to look into it right away! And I'll go and grab that paper in the kitchen just as soon as we're done here at the pool." Before the conversation could continue any further, however, suddenly, Jo and Emilia kind of blew up at each other--which caught Chelsea's attention, making her look over at them in worry just as Emilia stormed out. "...Oh. Th-That doesn't look good..." She looked back at Zombie as he spoke again, then gave a small, embarrassed chuckle as she replied, "He's not the best at stopping arguments..." Still, there was nothing they could do about it now--so as Zombie steered back onto topic, she did so as well. She listened as Nathan explained that he was actually willing to help out if she needed it--well, she found that really quite generous, so it honestly came as a very pleasant surprise. "Oh my goodness--I wouldn't want to pester you too much, and I know that you'll be busy, too...b-but thank you! If any emergencies come up, I'll be sure to let you know. I just hope that I don't bother you during anything important..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat May 17, 2014 1:40 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 SwimsuitNate_zps4ea0ef72
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
I was born here and I will protect the people I have met here! Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid.
Nate scanned the pool for Daisy. Had she gotten out at some point? He looked around. Nate thought he'd seen a flash of black hair and began swimming in that direction. He stopped as he heard Rika's voice, trying to tread water, more or less successfully. He smiled at her, still careful to avoid looking at what was supposed to be her shirt.  
Hey, Rika. Um..if your're talking about Emilia, I think she and Jo had a fight. I don't know about what though.
He looked around for a moment, still trying to figure out where Daisy was. He noticed that Bunny had left. He hoped she was okay. Nate still hadn't gotten to ask her about joining the Frontline Division, but at least he knew that she didn't dislike him anymore. He turned back to Rika,
Why aren't you swimming? The pool is really fun. Do you not have a swimsuit?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 17, 2014 2:22 am

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal let out a weird squeak when Ivy hugged him, it sounded almost exactly like a rubber duck... no idea how that sound happened. And then Ivy started talking... about explosions... braiding... bedazzling. BEDAZZLING. Jackal suddenly snapped three times at varying degrees in front of Ivy "Guuuuuurl! My sunglasses are already bedazzled! They're simply STUNNING~!" he was pretty energetic in saying that too, he was very proud of his bedazzled sunglasses. But yeah, explosions "OOOOOOH~! EXPLOSIONS~! I HAVE THE PERFECT WEAPON!" Jackal then ran off, a few seconds later, Jackal came back with Excalibrator. A massive purple dildo on a hilt like a blade... also it was vibrating "I BEAT THE INQUISITOR AAAAAND FOUND THE POOL WITH THIS! IT WAS A GIFT FROM JO! ITS CALLED EXCALIBRATOR!" he told Ivy swinging it around wildly, luckily it wasn't on Black Mamba mode, lest it would be killing everyone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 GabrielSwimsuit--ORNAKED-_zpsce5b4d1e

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel couldn't keep from laughing as he tried to evade Bravery's water attacks, laughing even as the water splashed over him when he didn't move fast enough. But then Bravery stopped, so he did too, blinking when the superhero suddenly swam over to him and started asking about a special hug... What?
It took him a second for it to click but once it did, his eyes went wide and he frantically shook his head.
"No, no- not them-- Emilia... wouldn't-- with a guy--" he explained, gently patting the other on the head before glancing up as he heard raised voices... Then looked back to Bravery, really not concerned.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 17, 2014 2:29 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Zombie nodded to Inna before saying "I don't think Emilia is American Inna-" apparently that's the best he could come up with, he didn't even delve into that scene any more than that. So he focused back on Chelsea, because obviously he talking about how Ryder was horrible at stopping arguments was much more important "Don't worry about it Chelsea... look... someone once told me that if there's someone that you honestly think is a good person through and through... you should give it your all to protect them. You seem to be a good person... to me at least, and you deserve to live through this mess. So don't worry about me, alrighty? You're worth protecting..." some of the other people here... not so much. For a group that made a name for themselves in the criminal underworld for being the 'good guys', he saw quite a few sour apples before his own eyes... he didn't think he could trust these people. Nathan then turned back to Inna, grinning to her "Hey Inna, get in the water! Its great!" he told her, splashing some water at her face.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 17, 2014 2:31 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Matthias29_zps04ccf86c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias sniffled and tried to act his part as Justus worked his way back to his side... But the instant the knight was there, he dropped the act, grabbed the other, and proceeded to dunk him before he grinned and paddled away. "Not serious at all~" he chirped, smirking a bit at the fish-knight for his misfortune. "Vengeance is sweet--"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 17, 2014 2:43 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Dorthy3swimsuit-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorthy began making her whirlpool again. It was becoming bigger and bigger. Mocha looked at it with worry. "Uh... Dorthy?" she asked as she began to swim away. Mocha got out of the pool, and was rather worried for three reasons. One was the whirlpool, two was the argument from Emilia and Jo, and three was Buddi's skin. How the hell did she miss that? Mocha got out before she caught sight of Daisy. "Daisy I would suggest running." Mocha suggested before going off to Buddi. "Buddi! What happened to your skin? And Emilia?" she whispered the last part. As far as she knew Emilia loved Jo with the greatest passion, so this fight was very... Cat-like. It seemed to have started well enough until Jo told her rudely to buzz off, and Emilia didn't seem to like that she was being treated that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat May 17, 2014 2:57 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika looked down at the small boy in the pool as he spoke to her telling her of the fight and Rika just tilted her head "Ah that makes sense" then instead of swimming off like she thought he would Nate asked her why she wasn't in the water with everyone else "um because I can't feel things I generally stay away from pools and Im in prison so I didn't think to pack a swimsuit and look at me I'm covered in oil and dirt from remodeling the guns Id get the pool dirty I'm good over here" she said with a sympathetic smile looking down at Nate then awkwardly shuffled a bit farther away from the side looking around to see who wasn't busy that she knew that she could talk to.            

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 17, 2014 3:02 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I don`t wanna fight you, dumb ass, I just want you to fuckin` listen to me--!" Oop, yep- Emilia was long gone. Jo stared at the hole Jackal had made to enter the pool- feeling her face heat further as the attention of the room noticeably shifted to their spat. Whatever-- Emilia could do whatever. She wasn`t about to let all that ruin her limited time with Vulture Team-- but... she was worried about the other task force members actually following the redhead out... she didn`t want to be alone here, even if she was one of the only people who knew people here now and stuff--
Jo quietly grumbled something, gradually calming now that Emilia`s presence was removed from the equation. She`d almost forgotten about her whole bikini situation- at least, until Ryder began to turn her way. She sunk a little lower then, her face flushed bright red, and attempted to stutter out some kind of explanation--until suddenly he was helping her and wow this was really embarrassing and wow Ryder was really close to her and also shirtless sHE WAS GOING TO DIE--
Except no-- she did mentally award his amazing human shield skills, though. "I-I--uh--th-thanks..." She exhaled a deep breath she didn`t know she was holding- her gaze stuck downward. She-- definetely felt a lot more alienated than she had before... but-- she`d get over it. Jo glanced back up at Ryder, opening her mouth to say something- then closing it. She repeated this process several more times-- before finally squeezing her eyes shut and lowering her head as she mumbled--
"I--uh--y-you didn`t see anything right--??"
But yes- Ryder asked what exactly just happened, and Jo paused for a moment, thinking of the best way to phrase this. "...We got into a bit of a disagreement earlier... she just-- made me uncomfortable-- like, really uncomfortable-- and I kinda... blew up at her a bit-- I--I didn`t know what I was doing, but, if this is gonna be her attitude about the whole thing... then... fine. Whatever- she`s just... fuckin` crazy. I don`t have the time to deal with her shit... I`ve got my own problems right now..." She huffed, pushing back her wet bangs once more, seeming a bit lost in her thoughts for a bit- before suddenly, she looked back to Ryder with a warm smile and gently added, "And hey-- I`m not gonna let that stuff ruin my good time. I`ve got some pretty awesome company right now- I don`t need her." She took one of his hands, giving it a small squeeze- before looking about once more to locate the kick board they`d seemingly lost. Once finding it, she carefully pulled it over to them, re-offering it to Ryder. "Let`s maybe try not to drown ourselves this time, alright genius--?" Pause-- "...Also I believe the subject of bikinis was dropped--?"
She`d noticed that Jackal and Ivy were hanging out- and mentally made a note to join them in a bit, since that kind of seemed like a match made in heaven. God- why couldn`t Ivy date good guys like Jackal? Jo would be much happier if Ivy was dating Jackal, that was for sure-- she would approve of that--
Except maybe never mind because Jackal was waving around Excalibrator and no. "hOLY SHIT, JACK-- ...AL--...JACKAL, NO, OH MY GOD, NO, WHAT, STOP THAT-- JACKAL DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE THINGS RUN ON? ELECTRICITY, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE`RE SURROUNDED BY RIGHT NOW-- FUCKING WATER-- DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ELECTRICITY TOUCHES WATER-- BAD SHIT, MAN, BAD SHIT-- FUCKIN`-- PUT THAT AWAY--!!" She paused again-- "...a-aND I DIDN`T GIVE YOU THAT SHUT UP-- I`VE NEVER SEEN THAT THING BEFORE--" Jo was not an okay liar.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 17, 2014 3:23 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi nodded Emilia off, smiling to himself- then went to seclude himself on the side of the pool, calmly watching everyone else have their fun as he dried off a bit. But then that whole fight happened... which was... something... Emilia seemed far too over reactive- giving him a slight indication that there was a part of the interaction he didn`t know about. He was about to go after her- when suddenly Mocha approached him. Right, right- his skin. "Ah- nothing much, don`t worry. Just had a bit of a weird reaction to the water-- this happens occasionally. Since... yeah..." He shrugged a bit. Then-- the Emilia thing... "...I honestly have no idea- I was gonna go after her... but, maybe she needs to be alone..." He couldn`t help but feel a pang of guilt over not being there to distract her from all that- but, what was done was done, he supposed. "...I may go get Isaac, though- I dunno if he heard about the pool..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 17, 2014 3:28 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Screenshot2014-05-11at121413AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha looked to Buddi's skin. "Well if you want, then please... The girl... I've never seen her so reactive.... She likes you, you know... If anyone can talk to her without causing anger it's you." Mocha said as she stepped aside. "Go after her, but get your skin dealt with." Mocha said with a nod. She then saw a giant purple dildo... What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 3:55 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Ohh, okay!" Bravery smiled at Gabriel after he'd received an explanation, nodding as he treaded water. He was about to speak again, but then he heard the raised voices as Gabriel did, making him turn his head to look. He frowned, looking troubled as he saw Emilia storm out. He looked back to Gabriel then, seeming a lot less cheery when he spoke again. "Man...I hate it when friends fight...where do you think she's going...? She doesn't hate us now, right...?"

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next