Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna knew about Chelsea's no drinking thing, so she wasn't surprised this time, but she couldn't help but grin a bit at Zombie's reaction to the information. He made a good point, but the way she saw it if Chelsea didn't drink, that meant there was more alcohol to go around. Gooood.

"More for us.."

She pointed out to the assassin, shrugging and...splashing him unexpectedly. Because revenge was important. She needed to show him who was boss. Other than Jo.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy almost drowned when she was pshh-ed by Jo. Luckily she had the floaty tube, and didn't drown, that was good.

"I will be the SAFEST with the Ryderball, promise on Ry-Ry's goatee!"

She announced, throwing her hands up to show that she totally had this.

"I wanna see those monkey skills, mommy, monkeying is like the seventh most important skill ever! It's tied with making yourself glow in the dark and making glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs!"

She explained, then heard a mention of Ryder in a bikini, and it being fate. Obviously, the greenette agreed wholeheartedly.

"BIKINI RY-RY HAS BEEN NEEDED FOR A WHILE NOW.."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Wh--" was all that Ryder had time to get out before Jo gave him a kiss and sent him flying back over to Jackal. And as the man lifted him up and down a bunch then tossed him back over to Jo--Ryder was actually beginning to feel a bit woozy from all of this--and his facial expression probably conveyed that fact without him realizing it--and now apparently Ivy was joining in on the Ryderball. Ryder couldn't help but worry over that--he knew that Ivy was super strong, but she was still so tiny--he kept worrying that he was going to knock her over or something when he got thrown to her--he didn't want to knock over his big-little sister--that would be awful--but then the topic of him being in a bikini was brought up again--by all three of Jo, Jackal, and Ivy. And apparently all of them thought that it was highly necessary. "Seriously guys--this again--" he attempted a meek objection, his face flushing brightly. "I like my swimming trunks just fine--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Oh--well--" Chelsea gave a soft, small embarrassed laugh as she spoke. "I guess that I'm just a bit old-fashioned when it comes to alcohol. I'm not too sure if I like the taste, either, s-so yes! Like Inna said, more for you two! I'd be fine with just water or juice or something like that. I-I can be like the designated driver! ...E-Except that we're not driving or anything...b-but you two get what I mean!" She gave the two of them a grin, shrugging slightly, hoping that that was explanation enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Bikinibabe1eyepatch_zps2398e883

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"jOIIIIIINT YESSSS--" Now she was just having too much fun with this--
"tHE GAYEST YEEEAAAAH-- SERIOUSLY THOUGH TELL MORE PEOPLE HOW GAY IT IS TO KILL JO..." Her voice seemed to waver just a bit near the end there. She seemed a bit surprised as Ivy sort of... almost drowned and all-- but, she got better. "SUPER promise on Ry-Ry`s goatee--? Reminder that you are UNDER OATH, young lady--" God, she loved talking to Ivy-- as the greenette very loudly expressed her desire to see Jo`s astounding monkeying skills, the bluenette gave her a wry grin- nodding approvingly. "Hell yes- monkeying is a way of life and shit. Such an important skill-" She would`ve expanded upon this- but, Ryderball was happening.

She caught Ryder with both hands as the redhead was flung back to her, giving him a small smile- but then came Jackal`s sudden change in demeanor. Eyeing the small vibrations the water made as he shook with rage- Jo took a tentative step back, now hesitant to throw Ryder back in that direction. "...H-Hey, man-- I-I mean.. you don`t have to talk about it if ya don`t--" Jackal spoke anyway- in a dark tone she... hadn`t really recalled Jack using before. Ever. It was... marginally concerning. The only people with enough resentment toward Jade to match Jo`s own were definetely Jack or Bunny-- this she knew. Especially with recent events, Jo`s sympathetic nature toward Jade, his daughter, his 'dream', his dissipated faction-- had all bursted up and into flames. Her sympathy for her enemies had left her around the time their sympathy for her left them-- though, she did acknowledge that anyone forced to live in the same cell of their former greatest enemy for two months would inevitably come out bitter. She couldn`t even look at Jade`s old subordinates the way she previously had- before, they were welcome help. Now-- she wasn`t sure why Ryder was allowing them sanctuary within Carrion Land. Even with all that-- Jo found Jackal`s low string of threats just a bit... over the top. Maybe not over the top- but, surprising, definetely...

She stared at the blonde male with a widened eye, sort of... letting all that sink in... but then Ryder in a bikini was brought up again, and that was a very, very welcome change of topic. She was pretty sure she was done prying about Jackal`s mind, for now--
"RIGHT." She had been about to flex one of her arms- but then she remembered she was still holding Ryder and stuff, and dropping him would be no bueno. "What do you guys suppose we do about this bikini-destiny thing-- do we leave it up to the cosmos, or no--?" Jo mentioned with a broad smile, positioning herself in between Ivy and Jackal as to make this whole monkey in the middle thing work. But then Ryder voiced his complaint about the bikini thing-- "Yeah, well, I like all my friends bein` all alive an` shit just fine- but we don`t always get what we want, do we? Tough shit. HEAD`S UP." She tossed him over to Ivy without another word.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 21, 2014 2:10 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Jackal15

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"JOINT! JOINT! JOOOOOOYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUNNT!" Jackal yelled soon after Jo did, most because at this point it was almost hypnotic to yell it out over and over again in recognition of the previous joint yell. Jo and Ivy were talking about Ryders in bikinis again, yes, this was good. Jackal nodded in approval "Yeeee- The cosmos are gay though. We should totes force Ryder into a bikini." he told both Jo and Ivy casually "Its only natural." he added, because yes. Then Jo started talking about how not all her friends could live, to which... Jackal just burst out laughing "HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHSAHAHHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAH! BWAHAHAHA! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I GETS IT! HAHA! LIKE THAT ONE TIME-! HAHAHAHAHA! THAT GUY! HAHAHAHAH! NAMED JACK DIED! HAHAHAHAHHA! REMEMBER!? I TOTES DO! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!" Jackal's laugh slowly turned from disturbingly cheerful to just sounding downright maniacal as he continued.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 22, 2014 1:19 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 IaMGOINGTODIEYOUARESOATTRACTIVEGODIAMDONE_zps4279d3a6

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

So at this point, Ryder was really beginning to feel sick to his stomach--being thrown around was not something that he had been prepared for. At least not at this pace. And especially not right after the nerve-wracking experience of suddenly being promoted to leader, which had already made his stomach do a few flips on its own. He kind of paused for a moment to stare at Jo in shock as she gave him her response, then tossed him to Ivy, and as he was kind of sailing through the air, he did his best to convey that he was kind of feeling sick to his stomach--a lot now--
"Guys--Guys I don't feel so good--" he mumbled, before suddenly his face paled, and he quickly threw his hands over his mouth just as he landed in Ivy's arms. Yeah, this was not a good sign--especially not with how he kind of felt puke surging up his throat--
He kind of squirmed his way out of Ivy's arms, quickly wading over to the side of the pool and groping around where a bunch of pool toys and beach toys had been piled, managing to grab a plastic bucket before kind of just--sticking his face into it and puking. Which was an altogether unpleasant experience. On the bright side, he'd managed to save the pool water from being contaminated--but now he was kind of retching into a pool bucket in the middle of the shallow end this wasn't fun anymore--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 22, 2014 1:48 am

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal was in the midst of laughing his ass off at the misery of his memories when he suddenly saw Ryder groping around at pool toys "Oh ponyboy you naughty boy~! I don't think the pool toys like being grabbed like that!" he was also quite loud about that too. It goes to say, he didn't really notice Ryder's sickened face. Then, Ryder barfed, and Jackal could only have on response. The blonde quickly lifted up a '10' up into the air, and whilst looking incredibly energetic he yelled "PERFECT SCORE! GOLD MEDAL!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 22, 2014 2:39 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"j-jOINT YEAH--" Jo was kind of wondering why this joint thing was still going, but she wasn`t about to question it. She hadn`t really noticed that, subconsciously, she was terrified of what Jackal might do to her should she not keep going with the joint thing... because fear was for the weak, which Jo was certainly nOT...
But yes, Ryder bikinis. Only natural. "I like this. You guys get his legs, I get the arms, we pin him and get to work--" bUT before she could carry out with her oddly specific threat, then came Jackal`s response to her... joke? thing. Her eye shot open wider- eyebrows flying up at the... downright maniacal laughter that soon began to flood the entire floor with noise. "..Aha...hAHA...HAHAHA..." Jo hesitantly attempted to laugh along with the blonde- her eye darting about the room nervously. Oh they were---still laughing-- "hAHA...HAHAHAHAHA...HA...y-yEAH HA HA..." She was worried this was gonna go on longer, and she was getting closer and closer to just darting away by the second- but then Ryder was puking.
Naturally, they`d all ignored his initial complaint- and Jo only really noticed he was serious when he was... sort of retching into a bucket, yeah. "Oh--" Her brows furrowed in concern as she slooowly made her way over to Ryder, hand tentatively outstretched to--rub his back, maybe--? She wasn`t sure how to help out here-- but Jackal said a thing about pool toys and Ryder touching them. "You- no- s-stop that-" She was a horrible person for getting flustered at that- but, what will be will be. As much as she would have preferred to be cheering on Ryder in his puking exploits with Jackal-- her senses told her she should at least try to be a good girlfriend right now, for once... so, she reached out, gently rubbing some comforting circles into the redhead`s back. "...Th-There, there... uh... sorry... I think..." She murmured- not sounding too entirely apologetic. Jo turned over her shoulder to the rest of the pool patrons, speaking loudly, "...Guys... I think it`s time we got out, maybe-- it`ll still be here later--"   

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 22, 2014 3:02 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"No, no--I'm--I'm good--" Ryder kind of wheezed once he was done puking and whatnot. He kind of avoided looking at Jo for the moment, since he kind of assumed that he had puke on his face--for the moment, he kind of hobbled out of the pool and into the nearby--locker room--thing--dumping the contents of the bucket into a sink and washing it down--then kind of just leaving the bucket there in the sink--and kind of just moving over to the next sink over--and washing his face and goatee off--didn't want any puke in the goatee--once he was done with that, he returned to the pool, having heard Jo calling for everyone to get out--wait did that mean that she was leaving now nO--He kind of moved over to the edge of the pool nearest to Jo, giving her an apologetic, if somewhat tired looking, smile, speaking to her, "S-Sorry that I ruined your game and stuff..." He was really hoping here that she was just gearing up to get out of the pool--and not leave entirely. He didn't want to admit, but there was a cold kind of dread for Ryder in the idea of Jo leaving. And even though he knew that he shouldn't be stalling...he couldn't help it...
After a moment, he looked out upon the other people in the pool area, calling out to all of them,
"Oh...and...guys...? I'm going to need everyone around for a meeting--later--we'll probably do it upstairs in the cafeteria or something--so...yeah--nobody go leaving the base or anything--" Boy, was he not looking forward to that talk--for now, he was just planning on ignoring it until the time came--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 22, 2014 3:32 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"G-Good--" Jo waited about patiently as Ryder went to do some things- she hopped out of the pool, sitting on the edge of it with her feet dangling into the water. At least she got through this whole experience without anyone figuring out she couldn`t swim-- and as fun as that was, she was definetely looking forward to putting on some clothes again... but, she also wanted to be sure Ryder was alright before moving on. She`d considered following him to be sure- but, alas, that would be really creepy...
In that time- she`d figured that his rather physical reaction to being thrown around probably had a lot to do with nerves. She knew Ryder could lead, of course- better than anyone else here. But- should he have a downfall, it would be due to his own personal problems. She wouldn`t be around to help with those-- at least not all the time... maybe assigning someone else to it would be beneficial... her first choice would have obviously been Jackal- but, after that whole game just now- she was... hesitant with that decision. He just... wasn`t well right now...! Jo bet if she were around more, she could help him through this rut- but, sadly, she would not be around more. And for now, seeing insanity spread on one of her deceased ally`s face was... jarring. She`d honestly had enough with her loved ones snapping... the least she could do was expend the effort to spare Ryder from a fate like that...

Her train of thought was interrupted as the redhead in question came back- she had been about to stutter out some kind of greeting, but, he beat her to it. Jo offered him a gentle smile, pulling her feet from the water and standing back to her full height. She paused a moment- before crossing her arms protectively over her chest again, feeling a wave of insecurity once she was out of the water again. "Don`t even worry about it-- uh-- you okay, though...? You don`t---wanna lay down or anything--? I dunno-- maybe food-- water-- warm hugs--?" She glanced around once-- it was... doubtful that they had towels or anything around... gHGHGH THEY WERE ALL GONNA BE TRAILING WATER THROUGH HER BASE THIS WAS A SAFETY HAZARD AND SHE WAS UPSET ABOUT IT--
"Just use the loudspeaker, genius--" She quipped with a smile as Ryder declared the soon-to-come meeting. Yes good-- just seeing Ryder take some initiative, despite his way of doing so- was enough to send a strong surge of pride through her. Maybe he`d be sort of okay...    

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 22, 2014 11:59 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 JIvqQIC_zps796351be
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny looked up from her book as Ryder puked. Oh, that was a thing. She was about to go into, here-let-me-take-care-of-you-forever mode, but she thought Jo could handle that, I mean they WERE dating or something, so she just shrugged and went back to her book. But then Ryder said something about a meeting? Well, she guessed after regrouping from the tower a meeting SHOULD be called. Couldn't compete with that. She nodded.
"Okay Ry." she said, and peacefully went back to reading her book, The Great Hunt.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 C4b24456-db85-4eb8-96f1-e9a59f57a04f_zps3b1a1c42

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was really excited to finally have the Ryderball! Except he then escaped and went to..puke.

"...Does this mean we can't put a bikini on him?"

She asked, frowning. She seemed more worried about not getting to see Ry-Ry in a bikini than about him puking. Now he was saying that there was going to be a meeting, so that pretty much meant he was okay...except the greenette was still frowning because when Ry-Ry got all business-meeting-like, it was impossible to get a bikini on him.

"Fate frowns upon us today... DARK TIMES ARE COMING..."

She foreshadowed as she climbed out of the pool, because not putting Ryder in a bikini was going against the laws of the universe forever.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Zombie16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Oookay, so, Ryder puked. Now was as great a time as ever to get out of the pool "Alright then-" Inna splash, Nathan immediately shot an expression of annoyance to Inna "I'd say its time to leave the pool-" he told them, before grabbing onto the ledge of the pool, and flipping out of it, landing on his feet. He stretched his arms for a bit before taking Inna's coat and putting it on "Actually, it may be time for us to leave- especially if you guys are having a meeting." he told Chelsea, before putting Inna's coat on tighter "Besides... Jo's been spending a bit too much time here already- she may get a little too attached- can't have any of that!"
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 22, 2014 7:02 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal got a towel and laid it on the ground, as Jo and Ryder spoke, Jackal just began to roll around on the towel like a dog trying to dry himself. This continued until Ryder decided to call for a mission "OOOoooh!!" the pink-colored man jumped up "CAN I BRING DONUTS!? CAN THEY BE JELLY FILLED!?" he asked, though he had no idea where to get these donuts, they were in a prison after all. Jackal, before even really getting an answer, ran over to his fut coat and put it back on, strutting with his fashionably before getting back to Jo and Ryder "lIKE A DONUT JOINT!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"I-I'm good," Ryder gave Jo a small smile, before pausing for a moment, his smile growing a little bit larger. "Warm hugs sound pretty nice, though." People seemed to be getting the message about the meeting, which was good--and then Jackal was shouting about donuts. Oh. "I--" he paused for just a moment. "You know what--? Sure--you can bring donuts--as long as they aren't corrosive or explosive--then that would be fine--" Considering the sketchy chemicals that Ryder knew that Jackal had somehow gotten earlier in the year--it would probably be wise to make sure that the donuts weren't hazardous. Better safe than sorry--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Chelsea75_zps89924751

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Things were actually pretty nice at the moment--at least until Ryder puked. Oh. That was a thing--it actually took Chelsea a moment to realize what was happening, but when she did, she gasped in surprise, quickly standing up from where she sat on the ledge of the pool. Luckily, though, she saw that Jo was at his side pretty quickly, which was a relief--she knew that Jo would take good care of Ryder--and she also knew that it was bad to crowd people right after they had thrown up--so she would check up on him in a few minutes.
She heard Nathan getting out of the pool behind her, and due to his nakedness, debated turning around immediately--but, luckily, by the time that she did look, he had covered up--with Inna's coat. Well, that worked, too--She gave Nathan a sad smile and a small nod as he noted that it was probably time for them to go, and she said to him,

"Be careful on your way home, alright?" She really had no doubt that Jo's entire new team could probably take care of themselves very well--but that didn't stop her from worrying at least a little bit. "I guess that this means that you all won't be able to visit for a while...?"

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 2cc193f1-9443-4bd4-95f7-06159cbe57a3_zps4f5b892f

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna wasn't too affected by the puke because she only had her feet in the water, so all that needed to be done was retract them... Then Zombie stole her coat. At first she shot a glare at the assassin...then she remembered he was naked and needed to do the coat thing so people wouldn't murder him.

"You can ah...keep that when we get back, da?"

Especially after that tightening, she wasn't sure she wanted it back. In any case, the Russian was more than glad to agree with Nathan: they needed to go. As pleasant as the conversation was, she just...preferred to not do the thing. Because conversations were complicated. Also the assassin was right, they couldn't have Jo getting all attached.

"Should I...call Jo?"

She asked, seeing that Jo was talking to Ryder and Jackal and well...she wasn't sure she wanted to get involved in the feels that were most probably going on there. Because other humans did too much of the feels thing. Then again, she thought staying with Chelsea and Zombie might involve feels too, as she heard Chelsea's niceness. Standing awkwardly, she sort of looked from one group of people to the other.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Bikinis are in the near future, Ivy-- I promise-- take it easy--" Jo assured the greenette in a super-discreet-except-no-not-really whisper that was probably loud enough for everyone to hear ever. But then yES Ryder-- she gave him a big grin as warm hugs were agreed on, suddenly not really minding the lack of clothing thing she`d been so concerned about earlier. "One warm hug coming up~! Except maybe not that warm, since-- I mean--y-yeah, I`m just gonna--" she non hesitantly swung her arms around him, squeezing tightly- and then Jackal came around. Jo sort of-- arranged her hug so that Ryder`s back was facing Jackal and she could look over at the blonde over his shoulder. She`d been about to say something, out of habit- but, Ryder did first. She felt a spark of resentment then- frowning just slightly, as well as tightening the hug- however, any possible feels that may have followed were disrupted by joint donuts. "yEAH JOINT DONUTS--" Jo always had time for joint donuts. She tightened the hug even more, quite possibly aiming to suffocate Ryder- and as if that wasn`t a safety hazard enough, "bROMOSEXUAL PLEASE BOARD THE HUG TRAIN IMMEDIATELY IT IS NOW LEAVING THE STATION AND WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE LATE-!!" She also did happen to hear the small exchange between Zombie and Inna about leaving... and definetely chose to ignore it. Maybe if she just pretended not to hear it, it would go away. She was most certainly not ready to leave just yet-- Jo was, admittedly entirely attached to Vulture Team. The walls and support around them were forged on her blood, sweat, and mostly blood-- the members here were her children-- she was honestly having a really hard time coming to terms with having to leave... at the very least, it wasn`t permanent... maybe these visits could be a more frequent things-- or better, she could just live here-- that`d be nice--   

Jo`s theme - Here I Come

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri May 23, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Layout11

Jackal began to do the robot when Ryder confirmed the joint donuts "lIKE A NINJA! WOOOOH~!" Jackal cheered as he danced, only getting more happy as Jo shared his sentiments about joint donuts. Jackal already had a business idea! Joint cookies, joint cakes, why stop at donuts!? HE WAS GONNA BE RICH! And then Jackal just flipped, he completely stopped dancing, fell on the ground, and curled up under his fut coat... just being a turtle. Jackal then began to sulk under his coat for no clear reason. Then Jo said something about brosexuals and hugs, and Jackal stopped sulking. He suddenly jumped up happily yelling "BROTACULAR!" before running up to them and hugging both Ryder and Jo.

Meanwhile, Daisy shook her head to Nate "NO! I MUST LEAVE! MY PLANENT NEEDS ME!" Daisy yelled, before curling up into a ball and rolling away. She began to roll around the pool, making perfect laps. Ironically, she was much faster when rolling compared to when she was on her feet. The mysteries of life. So Daisy continued to do this, except she couldn't see, and that wasn't good. So basically Daisy kept on rolling, tipping over a bunch of things as she did so, before eventually ramming herself into Jo's shin "BAH! GAY!" Daisy yelled, before flopping to the floor and flailing around "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE-!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder gave Jo a big smile as she agreed on warm hugs--he liked this plan. Warm hugs were always nice--except this one would be a bit more waterlogged--not that he cared much about the waterlogged-ness--He reached around and hugged Jo back--not really getting why she hugged tighter all of a sudden--but it was getting just a little bit hard to breathe--just a little--and then she tightened the hug even more--okay yeah--breathing was getting kind of tough now--aND THEN JACKAL JOINED THE HUG--Yeah breathing wasn't happening now--bUT RYDER WAS SURE THAT HE COULD PERSIST--and then Daisy rolled into Jo's leg and started flailing on the ground and shrieking.
"D-Does she want in on the hug, too...?" Ryder managed to choke out through his kind of not-breathing-ness, unable to really grasp yet that many of Daisy's actions really had no meaning behind them, apparently--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 23, 2014 5:29 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo grinned happily as turtle / Jackal joined in on the hug. yES. gOOD. fIRST BRO HUGS, NEXT THE WORLD.
She, of course, didn`t notice Ryder`s trouble breathing through all this squeezing-ness-- but, she did notice the small child bumping into her ankle. Her rolling form was impressive, Jo had mentally noted-- it kind of reminded her of a video game she had been into at one point or another... but, either way, this child was too close for comfort- and this was not okay.
"I aM VERY NOT GAY DON`T TOUCH ME--" Jo had been about to brutally kick Daisy away, possibly shattering her rib cage while doing so-- except... she remembered at the last second that this thing was supposed to be Ivy`s daughter. It was also Pugsy`s daughter- but Jo giving Pugsy credit for things would be asking for too much. So, she moved her leg back down into place- staring at Daisy suspiciously. She wasn`t sure how to respond to this... Daisy was so tiny- did she speak english--? Most small people didn`t. Small people were dumb. "...Uh..." She sort of... gently nudged Daisy with her foot. Maybe she`d get that. "...No... small--child--one--thing. Adults are speaking right now. Go... go do some... kid things... over there... with other kid things..." A+ child care. Only then did Jo hear Ryder, prompting the bluenette to look up at him- and only then did she notice that oh my god he was dYING. wHO WAS AT FAULT FOR THIS.
"jACKAL YOU`RE KILLING RYDER AGAIN--!!" She shrieked to the blonde- and proceeded to tighten the hug further. Like- a lot further.  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Daisy_16

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Layout11

Jackal was too busy hugging things, especially Ryder, to really realize that said hugged Ryder was not doing well. Instead Jackal kept the hug train going, even as Jo spoke to Daisy "ABROHAM LINCOLN!" he yelled, about to sob. And then Jo started shrieking. Something about killing Ryder again, that sounded kinda cool "COOL STORY BRO!" he cheerfully replied, not really getting what Jo was talking about. Sometimes Jackal didn't get things, so he kept on hugging, but then he noticed what Daisy was doing, causing him to stop the Ryder hugging and instead start moonwalking away.

Daisy immediately turtle-faced when Jo yelled "FAKE AND GAAAAAY!" she yelled, huffing and puffing. When Jo began to tell her to go away, Daisy only grew angrier. She didn't like being told what to do, she was Ivy's clone, second, she was of superior intellect to these foolish mortals, third, Daisy was pretty sure she was the most adultest thing ever. Letting out a growl, she suddenly yelled "OH NAW NAW YOU PUNK-ASS NUGGET! DAISY GONNA FUCK YOU UP!" she screeched before pulling out her octopi launcher again. A huge sadistic grin appeared on her face before she launched an octopus right at Jo's butt "CHEE POWER! CHEE POWER!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

So, Ryder thought that he might be able to be relieved once Jo shouted about Jackal killing him--but then she started doing the hug thing even tighter.
",,,gH,,," Breathing was all but impossible right now--this wasn't good--he had to lead Vulture Team--he couldn't be suffocated by hugs--
He was going to warn Jo about Daisy about to shoot an octopus at her butt--but then again, not being able to breathe also meant not being able to talk, so, that was a no--at least Jackal let up hugging--just as the octopus was launched at Jo--which made breathing just barely easy enough for Ryder to rasp out,
"Jo--octopus--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 12 Justus38_zpsb6c23f38

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

So, Justus, at first, didn't seem to hear the call to get out of the pool--or he otherwise ignored it--but then he saw that people were kind of all getting out, so he paused for a moment. Then, he kind of wiggle swam over to the shallow end of the pool, managing to get out of the floatie and onto the stairs to get out of the pool.
"Ah, finally! Free from the fish prison! Not that it was so bad--it did allow me to swim for a little while, when I normally would not be able to--but it will always feel good to be on my own two feet again!" Then, he kind of realized that he wasn't getting his height boost from his boots like usual--since he was in bare feet--and he kind of scuttled over to where he left his boots, but, OH THE HORROR. His feet were too wet to put into the boots yet. "bLAST,,,this was obviously all a part of Sullonstein's plan--" He glanced around quickly, eventually finding one of those tiny plastic pool footstool things--and he kind of just went and stood on it, crossing his arms, and looking quite happy with himself. "Satisfactory--"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next