Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:58 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel followed the others in, and sat next to Jo. He slammed his hand down on the counter.
"I WILL HAVE WHISKEY! AND THE SCOTCH! AND THEN BRANDY! MORE WHISKEY! THEN BRANDY AGAIN...AND THEN YOUR DAUGHTER IN THE BACK ROOM!" he laughed, but then stopped. "I'm serious..." he then waited for his drinks, and looked at Jo. "So babe, your the leader right? What are you in for? Illegal use of your melons?" he was so casual about commenting on her breasts, it was a little unsettling. He looked at her face, and then would catch a glance at her chest. He was grinning the entire time.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What? We're done with dragging me around like a teddy bear?" Emilia asked as she was sat down on the stool. "Good." Emilia said as she crossed her legs. When Rommel started yelling about his drinks, Emilia ignored him for the most part. She grumbled though at the daughter comment. Her eyes then narrowed as she growled at Rommel at looking at Jo's boobs. "Eyes off, and Jo..." Emilia whispered as she leaned in close. "Your zipper... It's broken."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile proceeded to walk into the bar, closely followed by Jasper, and the first thing he heard was Rommel and Jo shouting about alcohol and boobs. Didn't sound like anything out of the ordinary, so far. Still wearing his usual poker-face, Smile walked around the others to the opposite end of the bar, really feeling like he didn't particularly want to associate with them at the moment. He had no intention of becoming friends with anyone that loud and irritating. He didn't order a drink just yet, though. He had no issue with drinking--but then again, he didn't know if he was going to have to be the 'designated driver' here, so to speak. There was no telling how drunk the others would get, and he wasn't about to get his head blown to smithereens because of someone's drunk antics. So, for now, he simply sat there quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:00 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Zombie burst into the bar announcing himself triumphantly "GUESS WHO'S BACK AND NOT PREGGAS!?" Zombie then sat on the floor next to the bar, rather than taking a seat "I'll take whatevah Jo's having, also-" then he overheard Emilia pointing out Jo's zipper. This caused Zombie jump onto his feat "WAIT A MOMENT!? WHAT'S YOUS PROBWEM LADY!? That woman is allowed to have her zippah zipped to whatever degwee she wishes! It's perfectly fine! DON'T JUDGE! GEEZ, SOCIETY THESE DAYS! SO JUDGMENTAL! You show up to a city hall meetin' naked ONE TIME and everyone wants tah arrest you fo' it!" then Zombie got his drink, Zombie happy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Inna10

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna had quietly come in after Jo, hearing the 1000 drinks thing and actually smiling for the first time ever. She had no clue who Captain Kirk was, but he was a good, goooood man. Or woman. Or whatever.

"I...like Captain Kirk..."

She said, then took one of the scotches the bartender was giving the rest of the team. She gulped that down pretty quick and just tapped on her cup as she observed how her other teammates were reacting. Everyone was...being really weird. So nothing out of the usual so far. Smile was being quiet, and Inna was just glad there was someone sane. She watched the whole zipper scandal...she needed a refill if she was gonna be dealing with this. Asking the bartender for another drink, she sat down beside Smile.

"Do you not want to dreenk, Comrade?"

She asked him, observing what was going on with Emilia and Zombie instead of actually making eye contact like regular humans do when they talk to people...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Hey hey hey!" Rommel said, glancing at Emilia. "It only LOOKS like was looking at her melons...though I don't think looking is illegal or nothing...you're pretty stacked too under all those clothes...think they'd look better on the floor." he smirked and got his first drink, taking it down with ease. "WOOO!" he yelled out. "That's good shit!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Zombie this is different, she isn't showing me her bare ass and groin." Emilia said before adding, "Plus you naked isn't all that interesting to me in the slightest. I hate the male body." she said as she took a sip of her gin. She shook her head at the taste for it had been awhile since she had alcohol. She looked back at Rommel, her eyes narrowed. "... It's not, it's rude... And I'd like to see you try..." she said in a low voice.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:44 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Boy36_zps6c27b209

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of wandered into the bar after Smile, humming and examining the place carefully through his mask. He wanted to go get a drink- but he prioritized safety over that, and so before going over to the bar he examined the room and hunted for ways to escape in an emergency. He'd simply gotten too used to doing it to stop now- and he had no desire to, considering the benefits...
This place looked pretty okay though. So, before long, he wandered by Smile- gently ruffling his hair on the way- before making his way to the bar and taking a seat, silently gesturing for a drink before turning his attention to the people surrounding him.
... Oh. Wait. Gas mask... plus drinking liquids...
This would be troublesome.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:57 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"You were a princess, not a teddy bear," Jo retorted quickly, pressing her elbows against the counter top as her scotch was slid in front of her. She slowly took a sip, a satisfied smile playing on her lips as she did. But then Rommel---and as soon as she heard his order, her first instinct was to try and top that. "AFTER MY FOUR SCOTCHES I NEED TWO WHISKEYS, TWO MORE SCOTCHES, TWO BRANDYS, TWO WHISKEYS, THEN TWO MORE BRANDYS--" And then he started talking to her. Jo looked at him and raised her eyebrows at the inquiry-- and actually gave a small chuckle at his statement. "...Uh--" Just as she had been pondering on lying or not-- she followed his gaze as it shifted downward, crossing her arms protectively over her chest in response, a very clear air of unease wafting off her. His--casual-ness about the whole thing was... different. Jo was pretty clearly uncomfortable with the whole thing; her mouth was open as if she meant to speak, but no words came out for a few long moments. "... I used to work for Paladin. We had... artistic differences..." Was all she had to say in response, but, it did look as if she meant to say more--she drew out the silence and bought herself time by sipping a bit more of her scotch, her eye leveled onto the counter. Before she could possibly continue, though, Emilia intervened. As Jo registered her whispered message-- her face begun to glow a light pink, her eyes falling down toward the mentioned zipper. She opened her mouth to say something---but suddenly Zombie--
"...I---I mean, I noticed--I don`t really care much, though... boobs will be boobs...? S`no big deal..." Was that---a good way to phrase that---at all--
But, the conversation about her melons or whatever sort of... continued. Jo took a rather nervous sip of her scotch which was more like her gulping down the remainder of the beverage in one swig, then cleared her throat before oh-so-obviously trying to change the subject. "We should-- have one of those really stereotypical 'what are you in for' conversations...! Or--play drinking games--! Any of those things--" The current conversation topic was not of interest to Jo, it seemed- of course, the Inquisitor was on the back of her mind, as well... but how good of an idea was it to switch topics between boobs and the Inquisitor--? 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile noticed Inna speaking to him, and he turned to look at her, contemplating an answer before speaking,
"I'm...not really in zhe mood, I guess..." he spoke after a moment, giving a small shrug. "I'm not much of a big drinker..." He was about to add onto that, but it was at that moment when Jasper passed by him, ruffling his hair. Smile hunched his shoulders a bit at the unexpected touch, then reached a hand up to smooth his hair back down. So, he had Jasper on one side, and Inna on the other...he could deal with this. These were the two of the team that he was actually okay with. He relaxed his shoulders again, and hoped that these two weren't expecting him to be very good at holding a conversation--because he knew for sure that that was most certainly not one of his major skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie spit his tongue out at Emilia "Well sucks for you! I'm comfortable with whatever! Not my fault you're insecure about things-" he then pouted and turned his back on the red head. Instead he looked to the others, whom he found much more entertaining in that regard "Not liking the male body... THE MALE BODY IS AWESOME! AND THE FEMALE ONE! AND THAT OTHER ONE THAT I FORGET AT THE MOMENT-!" then Josephine brought up stereotypical conversations and and drinking games. Zombie then actually sat down on a real live chair and answered her "I'm not in here for anything... I entered this city of my own choice to kill Jo's friends!" he announced happily "Okay who's turn is it next!?" he asked, not really seeing anything wrong with announcing the whole fact that he originally went here to sort of kill Ryder and Bunny.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel looked at Jo, his eyes twinkling. A CHALLENGE?! FUCK YEAH!
"CHANGING MY ORDER! ADDING 4 WHISKYS! 5 SCOTCH! 2 VODKA! AAAAAAAND 4 BRNADIES! I'M GONNA GET CRONK!!" he yelled and laughed, looking at Jo. "It's so fucking on!" he said with a grin, followed by laughing. This was actually gonna be a really fun night! Hopefully he didn't die of alcohol poisoning...though, with his blood already fucked up as it was, that was doubtful. He'd just black out and screw some girl before bed. Typical friday. "Oh, and we could like 'Never have I ever! It's a classic! If you have done the thing the person says, you take a drink! We all take turns and stuff! Like...never have I ever killed a monk! Monks are cool..." he took down another drink, just for the fun of it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Inna was the slightest bit disappointed that Smile didn't want to drink...that was basically all Inna did. Drink, punch things, and be awkward. She remained neutral on the outside and just nodded, though. She drained her drink and quietly ordered another one before nodding to Jasper as he appeared. There were things going on with the others...and that sort of made her nervous, because she was supposed to be infiltrating here as a criminal...except she wasn't a criminal. Was she even allowed to be here if she hadn't killed anyone before?!

"Ah...you do not theenk we weell need to...join een weeth thees game, do you?"

She asked, looking at Jasper and Smile with an ever-so-slightly worried expression. She really didn't want to be dragged into the conversation that the rest of the team was having...she needed to...drink some more. Yeah. She did that.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Not insecure. Just preference." Emilia said as she turned her back to Zombie around the same time he did to her. She watched how now a contest was issued. Jo and Rommel wanted to see who could drink the most. Though the game was nice, and explaining why they were was also nice to do when getting to know one another. "I'm here for Hate Crimes and Terrorism against Paladin, along with destroying most of their facilities. Difference in how we see justice get done." Emilia said as she finished her drink.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Boy29_zps578c685d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sighed as finally he received his drink, rolling the glass lightly between his fingers before he turned his attention to the two beside him, cocking his head to the side slightly. "... First off, stop being such a spoil-sport, Smile- order something, make it weak if you want! And secondly- nah. We don't need to participate- though we certainly could if we wanted to." He smirked a little, before sighing and releasing his glass in order to reach up and slowly, but steadily remove the gas mask from where it was fastened around his head. After all- if he wanted to drink, he couldn't keep wearing it! He was a little cautious given so many people were around... but soon enough he removed it entirely and hooked it onto his belt, lifting his glass up to his lips after to take a sip. "... Never have I ever gone a day since I turned sixteen without kissing someone!" he called over to Rommel, grinning a little before turning back to Inna and Smile. "Anyways... have I introduced myself properly yet?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:27 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie grinned to Emilia, looking rather disappointed in her "Wow- sounds like a sad misewable existence- you should have a little bit more fun and-" and then Jasper took off his mask. From that point on Zombie completely forgot that Emilia was there and stared at Jasper from across the bar. This guy was horrifying nightmare fuel with his mask on- but without it... he looked like that!? Zombie's left eyebrow twitched "Woah theya-- what...!?" Zombie suddenly shoved all the drinks in front of him on the bar aside, before sliding over said bar, jumping off of it, then shoving Inna out of the way to move closer to Jasper. Then he stared at him "DO CONTINUE SIR-" he loudly spoke, still staring at Jasper.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:31 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile shrugged at Inna, sincerely hoping that they wouldn't have to get involved in the drinking games--because wow, those didn't interest him in the slightest. As Jasper told him to order something--and make it weak if he wanted--Smile slowly turned his head to look at Jasper, giving him an unenthusiastic look.
"Are you suggesting zhat I can't hold my alcohol...? I can drink just fine, zhank you, I just don't feel like it..." He sighed, crossing his arms. Maybe if he ordered something, people would stop asking him about it--
Smile was about to order a drink from the bartender, when Jasper--actually took his mask off. Smile raised an eyebrow, looking unimpressed as he saw Jasper's face--so the guy wasn't horribly disfigured after all. With how he'd been wearing the mask the entire time, Smile had been expecting him to look downright ugly--but no, he looked fairly normal. Which was okay, if not just a bit boring. As the silverette asked if he'd introduced himself, Smile shook his head slightly. However, he had overheard the man's name back at base...
"You're...Jasper, right...?" But then suddenly Zombie--
Smile leaned back, catching Inna's arm to steady her when Zombie shoved her aside, then looked over at the assassin, seeming unimpressed as usual.
"It's just a face, vhat's so interesting about it?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:07 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel thought about it.Yeah, he never done that. Close though. Sometimes he would mix it up, and do other things to people...forcefully. He grinned at Jasper, sort of not noticing that he could see his face. "Never have I ever...hung someone with their cats intestines. I mean...I did it with their own, but now their cat...it totally counts." he said, and then laughed. This was fun. He liked these guys...at least Jasper and Zombie. Smiles was a spoil sport, Emilia was a bitch, and Jo...still didn't have an opinion on her. He did have his eye on Inna though. But Jo's breasts were larger...decisions decisions. He took a drink.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 am

Inna looked a bit more awkward as Jasper seemed to want to join in these game things going on. Then he took off his mask and she arched an eyebrow, though she hadn't known the guy long so.she wouldn't know if the mask was a big deal.. She smirked when Smile retorted to Jasper's comments and finally ordered a drink. When Jasper DID join in, she was only disappointed because what Jasper did say was something she didn't do, so she couldn't drink to it... She opened her mouth to say something, but then Zombie...

"Ah... I...was there."

She said slowly, translating from the Russian in her head. She..didn't like being pushed. Gulping down.another drink, she stared at Zombie. Rommel's thing was also something she couldn't drink to...not.doing it meant you didn't drink, right?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia rolled her eyes. Why should she bother talking to these people? In particular Zombie and Rommel? One had a speech impediment that annoyed the hell out of her the more she heard it. And the other was a sex obsessed jackass. Maybe she shouldn't join in the game. It wouldn't help her... She looked at how Jo was having fun. At least that's what she saw. So... Emilia just sat there ignoring everyone while she had more of her drink. No point in talking she'll be ignored and insulted anyway.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:13 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Boy29_zps578c685d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sort of settled down a bit as he waited for a response, sipping at his drink- which tasted to him like some sort of cocktail of all the different things the others had been ordering down the bar. It was... interesting, to say the least. "... Can't hold your alcohol? Nah- you're German. I know you can- but I figured hey, if you don't wanna drink, just order something weaker so you at least have something you can pretend is something stronger!" But then Zombie sort of appeared right in his face, and he jerked back a little in shock, staring at the blonde curiously. "... Uh... okay then...? Where was I... ah- right. My name is Jasper. Jasper Everhart- no don't ask if that's really my name, I'll give you an answer you really won't like." He laughed a little after that, grinning over to Smile and Inna- though, he gave the girl a somewhat more apologetic expression- before he turned his attention back to Zombie curiously. "... What's up with you, huh? You seem... kinda surprise." Smirking some in amusement, he reached out to lightly poke the other male, before taking a quick drink from his glass. This... had turned into some odd mixture of strange yet entertaining.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie continued to stare at Jasper, not really catching his name, because Zombie really didn't care about names anyways. The staring intensified until Zombie poked Jasper's cheek, making sure that wasn't a hologram or something. Then he started sporadically touching his face, still unsure that he was real. When Jasper asked him just what the hell was wrong, Zombie answered "Well I thought you'd be like- hideously deformed ah somethin'... not some pretty boy face-" he was in a complete state of disbelief. Of course, Inna was talking, and Zombie really wasn't listening to her. Assuming she was upset about something, Zombie grabbed Inna and sat her back on her chair, before sitting on her lap, still facing Jasper "Yah happy now!? Okay? Okay!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:28 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 4 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"CHANGING MY ORDER AGAIN. I`LL HAVE DOUBLE WHATEVER HE`S HAVING." Jo announced, gesturing to Rommel and giving the male a wry grin. "You don`t know what you`re getting yourself into, man!" The bartender, meanwhile, was sort of scrambling about in front of them--Jo`s and Rommel`s combined efforts only really succeeded in thoroughly confusing the poor guy--
And then drinking games were brought up, and Jo found the immeasurable willpower to gather her attention away from her half-empty scotch glass in order to actually listen a bit. She found herself being a bit glad that the whole 'what are you in for' conversation was very quickly dropped- especially Zombie`s answer sort of made her want to do bad things. She could only imagine him being the bottom of the bowl with this whole group... what was more concerning was that Jo couldn`t drink to anything any of these people were saying. Why would she kill a monk? Who kisses someone once a day? For some reason, the fact that she hadn`t actually made her feel a tad inadequate, though... but then Jasper took off his mask and Jo focused on that instead. Because damn that guy was... really pretty...

Jo took another smaller sip from her scotch, her eye still glued onto Jasper, just as Rommel said the thing about cat intestines---which nearly made her spit her drink back into the glass but wow that would have been gross probably. "Ew." She commented  quietly under her breath, lightly dabbing her mouth with one of the napkins set on the bar. She ended up staring at Jasper again for a bit after that... before she finally took note of Emilia, who was being awfully quiet all of a sudden. With a small smile, she scooted a bit closer to the redhead, before poking her in the arm. "Hey. So-- what happened...? I... haven`t seen you since before we went to that diner..." 'We'. That word made her heart sink a bit. Last time she`d seen Ryder and Jackal, they were up against the Holiday Killer atop of the Bell Tower... and while she knew the Holiday Killer was dead, she still didn`t really know what that meant for her comrades.... Jackal, in particular. And yet, here she was, at a bar...? For some reason, that thought process struck a cord of familiarity with her...  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Inna raised her hand to punch Zombie in the face when he touched her again...but this time she was able to stop herself just in time...for him to sit on her.

"I...nyet. Not...exactly happy."

She said, frowning a bit. She should probably get used to this, right?

"I mean...fine."

Yeah, just...going with it seemed like the best idea now. He was HEAVY though..

"Ees thees...actually normal een thees preeson?"

She now asked, genuinely curious, as she looked over Zombie's shoulder, cause he was short, like his creator. Not that she'd know. But the Chee knows...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:48 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned at Jo.
"Sweetcakes, you can gonna lose!" he said, and downed another drink. He was gonna win, he didn't care what he had to do. He looked at the others, seeing Zombie on Inna's lap. "CHEATER!" he yelled in his brain. "One day...yooooooou!" but then he didn't care, it looked fully. He had titsmcgee to drink with. "So, former Paladin." he talked to Jo. "Why you part of this band of weirdos? I thought you'd be drinking your coffee and having meetings with dickwaffles and stuff. Though we're glad you're here. We need to eye candy." and then he grabbed her breasts and squeezed. "Honk honk." he let go, and went back to drinking.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next