Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"So, you're saying a second date?" he asked, being a little sly on the matter. He gave a grin too.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Alice6_zpsdb29c218
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Instead of blushing, Alice found herself laughing.    yes, Agan,  I suppose I am saying a second date. You couldn't help but jump on that could you?  She smiled at him still laughing. Agan could be subtle when he wanted too.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:51 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan mental fist pumped, but on the outside, he just smiled.
"Hey, come on. You were practically asking me for a second date...but don't worry...I gottcha." he said. "I'll figure out where or smuggle something in. Or we could go to Funland...it is a carnival." he started to ponder this.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:24 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled, doing her best to hide her quickly reddening face. She could see how it had sounded like that. She had meant as a group but hadn't wanted to ruin the mood, either way she didn't mind the outcome.
Funland would be good! Do you think the rides still all work? ... if not, we could go to the black market or the Red Diner. There are a lot of places we haven't gone in No Mans Land! She started to ponder what they could do. It was an odd situation, planning a date in a prison.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"I'm sure we can figure it out." he smiled at her, and took another bite of his sandwich. "It can't be that hard to figure out. Maybe we could get Funland working and..." he started to ponder...making it a real carnival again, with shows and games and shit...with his connections, that wasn't a dream.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
  Do the factions have any power over Funland? I think I remember hearing it belonged to city in general. If that's the case, we could probably get it running again. Charles Paladin might not even object, it its making the city better. That did seem to be an overarching goal for him.
Alice shuddered as she mentioned the mans name. He hadn't seemed to like her that much, mostly on the basis of working for Agan and to be fair, Agan had stolen his file and brought glass into the interview. She ate more of her sandwich as she thought about that. This could be a good project for them. Even if it didn't appear on the surface, Agan did try and make a positive change where he was.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:44 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"We can work on it." he smiled and took another bite, for now, we enjoy ourselves and be merry!" he chuckled and took a drink. He was having a great time with Alice, something he sort of missed. It was a rarity to see him like this, normal, not on watch.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Yeah, Let's focus on that later. It's rare to be able to be this relaxed, even for you. It's refreshing. I don't like all of us being this wound up. She smiled at him glad for the respite. Since they'd gotten arrested, they'd focused on their survival and with the exception of maybe Brandr, none of them were at their best stressed. She smiled and had unconsciously begun playing with the lines on Agan's hands. They were clean, mostly free of marks. She had begun nibbling on the sandwiches again with her free hand.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Are you enjoying my hand?" Agan asked, feeling her playing with it. He chuckled and held her hand in response. He ordered another drink, and asked if they had something sweet to eat. He smiled back at Alice. "You're scared...I know..." he said, reading it in her eyes. "You're really scared."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:50 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Alice8_zpsa151cbfb
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice blushed.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was doing that. haha sorry. It means I'm comfortable with you. Alice turned away for a moment and blushed,  slightly laughing. Her doing that was actually a sign of being very comfortable on a date, but she didn't want to jump into something too quickly. she gave a light squeeze and sipped more of her wine. She smiled at him, her smile starting to falter a bit as he spoke. She hadn't meant to show how afraid she really was.                                                                                                        
I'm um I'm scared, but I'll be fine.  I will be. How afraid I am isn't very important to our surviving  so I try not to bring it up. I don't want you all to have to  worry so much about how I'm feeling. I'll only be deadweight like that, and I don't want anything to happen to you all,  I know I have a use. I do, but I just cant let it get in the way, when you all are doing so well at adapting. so I just keep on going. I'll get used to this place, in time. Alice felt like crying but she knew that would only make things worse so she stared into her wine, composing herself inwardly. She didn't want to hold anyone back, not anyone she cared about and admitting how afraid she was would do only that. When she'd done a minorly successful job at that she looked back at Agan. I'll get better. I just don't want to be a burden.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr looked over at Alice and Agan... things seemed to have slowed down but Alice seemed sad almost like she was about to cry... Brandr stayed where he was, torn between not wanting to interrupt and caring for Alice... Eh the boss can handle it, he's good with people... Deep down Brandr knew about Agan's compassionate side and how although it didn't seem like it he worried about others feelings quite a bit... or well at least the people Agan liked he cared about their feelings.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan looked down as Alice spoke. Yeah, he knew she was scared, and it was his fault they were here. He knew he had to do something, and thought, though ballsy, it would work. He put a hand on Alice's chin, and lifted her head to eye level.
"I'll make sure we all get out of here alive." he said. "Or damn it, I'm not worth being your boss." slowly, but indeed, he kissed her for a second, parting a few seconds afterward. He sat down. "Better?" he asked, with a hopeful smile.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:45 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice examined her bosses face as he thought over something. She knew he blamed himself for them being there as it was kind off his fault. But they had all made the decision to go down with him.
After a while he seemed to have resolved himself to something. Alice had expected him to say something and she smiled at his words.  She'd almost had said something when Agan She'd gasped a little when he lifted her chin. Sitting she'd forgotten how tall he was by comparison. Before she'd even known what was happening, Agan was kissing her. It only lasted a second but she still managed to return it a little. She smiled teasingly, warmer than the alcohol could make her, A little.. .
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:38 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled.
"Good." he said. "I'm glad." he sat down again and finished his drink. "Well then...you wanna head out, or you wanna sit and chat a bit?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
  Alice smiled a bit. Agan was cute when he was trying to be romantic. She sipped the last of her wine. This really was good. They would have to come back again. Maybe as a group. Or just the two of them. Either option worked for Alice.
 We can't change what happened so you shouldn't dwell on it. I'm going to do my best to do the same.  I'd love to talk some more, but we probably shouldn't take too long. We kind of left Brandr and Oiche there in the middle of a snow storm.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:31 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan grinned.
"Well, we kind of left Oiche there by himself...Brandr has been watchin up us and behind us for some time." he said with a smile. "I mean, it's no big deal honestly, but still." he chuckled. "Right Brandr?" he asked without turning around. Smugglers Law #63, Know your surroundings...always.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled. So you noticed him too. I saw his reflection when I was looking into my wine glass and your not the only one who checks their surroundings, Agan. I do hope Oiche is okay though. She winked at him and signaled to Brandr that he could come over.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr saw Alice and Agan's Signals to come over... He pulled up a chair... Sorry Alice, Sorry Boss... I didn't want to interrupt but I figured Oiche was safe at HQ and just wanted to make sure everyone was safe... and well I needed to do something that made me feel useful... Brandr's solemn memories of his past bussed in the back of his head... and his expression showed it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled. Brandr was fucking awesome. He pat the man on the back.
"Eh, don't you worry big guy. I keep you around for more then just your service. You're my friend too." he smiled. "Come on, we should head home." he settled the check, and then put his arm around Alice. "Ready?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled as Brandr came over and explained himself. He really was such a devoted friend.
Brandr, thank you. You've always worked so hard to keep us safe. You're such a good friend. Alice leaned into Agan's arm, feeling happy and safe, for the first time in a long while. Let's go back.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:15 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled and left the place, after settling the check. He kissed Alice's cheek. It was a good day. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:25 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice was still smiling as they left. She held onto Brandr's arm, pulling him for a moment as she left. She let go when they were outside and blushed yet again when Agan kissed her on the check. She could tell that wasn't going to stop for a while. Oh Well. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Gunnar105_zps2e1a28d7

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
-------------------------------------

So--all of that Holiday Killer business was over with. That was good, right? Aaand--the bumps on their heads were nearly gone! And now--the trio were out in Heaven Again. On a date. Willow had suggested it--and honestly things were going well--but Gunnar, as usual--was way too shy. He'd gotten some ice cream for them earlier--he'd told them to go ahead of him to the bar, then ran to the black market and had gotten the ice cream--but now, for some reason--he was getting shy again. Maybe he just wasn't used to the whole receiving so much affection thing--Willow was especially zealous.
Either way, he awkwardly scuttled up to where Holden and Willow were sitting waiting for him at the bar, having just arrived--and he cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, thrusting out the ice cream cones for them to take.

"I...uh...got you guys...something...th-that's what people on dates do, right...?" He was pretty sure they were going to laugh--god, he was bad at this--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:14 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Holden106_zps4126c7b6

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden found himself generally unphased by the whole ending to the Holiday Killer shenanigans that the trio recently underwent. He supposed that meant they should probably start looking for something new to occupy themselves with-- but, really, where would they find the opportunity? It was either Vulture, whom they had already made themselves enemies of---the Family, who were stuck up elitist pigs no one needed---or... the Inquisitor, apparently. Whom... actually kind of appealed to Holden a bit. He hadn`t really admitted it to either Willow or Gunnar as of yet, though.

Speak of the devils-- he was kind of proud of himself for being able to manage a few pleasant conversations with Willow since Gunnar told them to move on without him. Of course, it wasn`t without the occasional sputter and curse under his breath--but, he could say it was going kind of well! The pinkette actually grew a bit worried over how long Gunnar had been taking, though... so much so that he hardly even heard the raven-haired male in question when he sort of just scuttled up behind Holden and Willow. And suddenly ice cream--
Holden just looked at it for a moment, then up at him-- immediately sympathizing with his shy nature. "Aw, thanks!" He plucked the strawberry one from Gunnar`s grasp, if only because it was pink and it matched his hair and how so totally cool was that-- "I don`t really drink anyways so this is kinda really awesome-- sit down, goofball." He gently patted the stool next to him, offering Gunnar a sharky grin.  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 2 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

"I DON'T CARE IF YAH SPEAKIN' CHINAMANESE! I STILL DON'T HEAR ANY UNCLE SAM SPEAK!" and thus someone was punched right through a wall, into a toilet, with incredible skill and accuracy. Citizen Ross cracked his knuckles, looking down at the poor worker for this establishment that was promptly punched through a wall for having a funny accent. Ross shook his head, walking back to his chair and smoking a cigar "WELL THAT WUZ FUN! AYE! ANOTHER GLASS OF MILK!" he called out, it became increasingly apparent that this man had no inside voice to speak of. The scene became more and more vivid the longer one watched. There were two people sitting with Ross, both looking like something out of Halo, armed to the teeth, with armor painted in red, white, and blue. And there was another man, on the floor, on his knees, who seemed to be begging Ross for mercy. Citizen Ross smiled to the man, a cigar in his mouth as he looked down on the begging man "I'M GONNA HAVE TO QUOTE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FOR THIS ONE SIR... AHEM... The Book of Death, chapter 3, verse 10... 'Welcome all thy followers with open arms, treat all with love and care. Yet, if those you welcome do not return thy efforts with their own love and care... then speak thy words: GET OUTTA MAH HOUSE BITCH!"' the man was promptly brought out of Heaven Again by Ross' guards, leaving the rather large man alone as he sipped his milk. Of course after a few seconds he started yelling again "HEY- HEY HEY- I NEED A STRAW! HOW'S A GENTLEMAN SUPPOSED TO DRINK HIS MILK IF HE DOESN'T HAVE A STRAW!?" a few seconds passed, and a chair was thrown across the room by Ross after he got a straw "BITCH DID I ASK FOR A STRAW!? I DON'T THINK SO!" Ross stood up atop his table, hand over his heart in a melodramatic pose that would make George Washington paintings look unpatriotic, the man had fixed his glasses as he spoke "I HAVE A DREAM- THAT IS TO BRING BACK THE AMERICAN DREAM--!! AND NOTHING HELPS ME SATISFY MY THIRST WHILE REBUILDING THE U.S OF A MORE THAN A COLD GLASS OF MILK FROM HEAVEN AGAIN... I AM CITIZEN ROSS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. THANK YOU." Citizen Ross then promptly sat down and continued to drink his milk. The end.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA! "

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next