Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:07 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie suddenly grimaced when he saw Inna with HIS hat (that he got from Rommel like- five minutes ago? But it was his now! So he would kill for it! This guy didn't really have the best standards, he'd kill you for a klondike bar!) "HOW DARE YOU!" he yelled in the most melodramatic fashion. You'd expect this science to be right out of a Spanish novella. And then, you guessed it, Zombie jumped OVER the bar, lunging out towards Inna, then tackled her to the ground again "GIVE IT BACK! I'LL EAT YOUR NOSE! I'LL FUCKING DO IT! DON'T YOU DARE FEED IT TO THE THING! THE THING HAS NO RIGHT TO EAT MYYYYYY HAT! THE THING IS DUMB! I HATE THE FANTASTIC FOUR! FUCK YOUR COUCH! AND YOU- YEAH! FUCK YOURSELF! AND I'LL WATCH! BECAUSE THAT'D BE- wait where am I even going with this anymore? NO MATTER YOU RETARD! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! GIVE! ME! BACK! MY! HAT!" he yelled, of course, Inna, being much bigger than Zombie, could easily hold the hat out of Zombie's reach.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:21 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile kind of just looked up when Zombie pointed him out as having tipped over Inna's hat, and opened his mouth to deny it when suddenly--wow shouting fight--then apparently Rommel had a shouting fetish--and wow, all of this over a hat--
And they were being so loud.
Smile just kind of let his head drop down to the table, groaning quietly in irritation. This was going to be a looong day...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:22 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s bit of a grin seemed to dissipate as Rommel responded, "Hey, I`m serious, though. If you`re thinkin` my gender has got shit to do with how well I can beat ya into the next world-- then cut that shit out. Teammate or not-- just keep your goddamn hands to yourself, alright?" She barked in a not-so-loud voice, her face the very image of seriousness. Until she suddenly started grinning again, firmly patting Rommel on the back-- "Double my order, ple--!"
SUDDENLY ZOMBIE AND INNA.
As soon as the yelling started, Jo swerved her bar stool a little bit to get a glimpse of what was going on over her shoulder. Since... as leader-person, she should probably step in if it got bad... right? Except---when it did get bad, Jo was sort of---frozen. She just watched with a widened eye, her jaw stiff and her hand only loosely around the small glass of scotch before her. ... This... was weird. To JO.
So, once stuff had cooled down, she just looked back to the bar with a rather nervous expression, staring down at the shiny counter top and kind of just pretending she hadn`t seen anything. She knew Zombie was... a loose cannon---but---that---took it... to another level. She had been wondering what someone as calm and... normal as Inna was doing here, though... that answered that.
She turned her bar stool a bit, facing Emilia.
"You think Charlie might be too busy watching them to notice if we went back to Carrion Land `cause like--" AND THEN ROMMEL.
He was kind of yelling about boners and stuff---Jo`s eye sort of slid down his person for a bit, before flashing back up to his face---and even as he came back a bit later and ordered for herself and him again, Jo was just quiet. She slooooowly turned back to the bar, and raised her scotch to her lips with somewhat shaky hands. She didn`t even drink for a few moments-- just tipped the glass slightly, allowing the now-calming aromas to rise upward. Which was... nice...
... Something told her she should be used to this. Maybe she just---didn`t expect it---? She turned back to Rommel, her mouth open as if she were about to say something- but, nothing came out for a bit. Until something did. "...Pause, okay? I`ll be right back. Pause." She very cautiously slid off her stool, suddenly not too into her current company-- and crossed the room to sit next to Smile of all people. Without looking over to Zombie and Inna. After all- she had wanted to thank the German for the whole boob thing that happened and stuff. He looked pretty done, too. What he totally needed was some company right now. Totally. "G-Guten... teg...!" She said, not really noticing the mispronunciation. The bluenette paused---not sitting yet, only standing near his table, and clearly wracking her brain for the right words-- "Ah... wee... geht e-es... dire...?"    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:31 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Inna10

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

So Inna was tackled again. And now Zombie was yelling about things that Inna didn't understand at all...who were the Fantastic Four?

"I...do not get that reference."

She said, but he was still yelling, so it was improbable that anyone would hear her. She didn't even know how to react to that...the crazy didn't seem to be coming back...so that was probably good. She wasn't gonna give the hat back, thought.

"I theenk...nyet."

She smirked the smallest bit and held the hat out of Zombie's reach. Cause she could. And tried to kick Zombie away. Cause she could also do that.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile picked up his head again when Jo stood next to him, looking over at her with his trademark apathetic expression--that is, until she actually tried to do the German thing. Then, his expression just became--kind of really confused--
"Vh--huh? Y-You know...you can just use English, if zhat vould be easier for you...I don't mind..."
Honestly, he was just kind of surprised that she had come to talk to him in the first place. Hadn't she been busy drinking with her redheaded friend over there and having fun--? That is, before the gorilla started harrassing her--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Zombie was trying to do his best to reach the hat- but he couldn't without getting off of Inna, which he wasn't going to do until he got HIS HAT BACK. THAT HAT WAS HIS. Zombie tried to reach it, even as Inna kicked him, in the end it was to no avail. Just two people on the floor who had possibly drank too much fighting over a hat. This is what life is for! Nathan ended up giving up "BAH! FAAAAIIIINE! I CANNOT REACH! FUCK YOUR COUCH!" he yelled, and then he stopped reaching. He instead just kinda gave up, though staying on top of Inna to the point where he was just laying down on her, using her chest for pillows "I give up... I'm just gonna die on top of you now... unless you give back my hat..." he told her in an non-energetic voice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Inna scowled as Zombie just...gave up. And was still on her. Not good.

"Nyet."

She pushed his head away first, cause reasons. The Russian then somehow got her knees to her chest, so Zombie was now supported by those...and she kicked her legs up, trying to make Zombie fly off of her. She wasn't giving the hat back...it was a matter of pride now.

"Fly, leetle bird..."

She mumbled to herself, thinking about how she needed more alcohol like right now.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

So Zombie was launched up into the air, before grabbing onto a fan on the ceiling "HAHA! See! I'm okay! Haha- fans are awesome!" and then the fan broke because of his weight, causing the guy to fall down right onto the bar- back first. After a bit of groaning, the guy realized he had just fallen from a fan on the ceiling "Wow that sucked- Germans would have given me a 6.6 for that one- no offense guy with the face-" but yeah Inna! He needed his hat back! Zombie slid across the bar, then lied on his side on the bar in front of Inna "You. Me. Hat. Right now. Sexy thang! NO SERIOUSLY GIVE ME BACK MY HAT! I WILL PUNCH YOUR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVE IN THE FACE! FOR RAISINS! FUCK REASONS! RAISINS ARE COOLER! ZOMBAH DON'T KNOW NO RULES!" Then he stood up and placed his foot on Inna's head "STEP ON YO HEAD!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Inna chuckled as Zombie held on to the fan then fell off. That was fun, yes...

That shouldn't be fun...but it is.

In her mind she spoke perfect English... But yeah, now Zombie was talking again. 'Sexy thang' happened.

"Can you, ah...not call me that?"

Even worse, relatives were brought up. The slightly playful expression that had been on her face now grew serious. Papa is who she had...and she hadn't seen him since she was a teenager...

"Eef you can find any of them, I weell be...eempressed."

Then foot on her head. She didn't even know how to react to that...so she just sort of stared at Zombie, looking confused. Had he said something about raisins too? What?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie crossed his arms, still with a foot on her head, trying his best to look impressive "I bet I can find yah neawest family membah! Just you wait! I just have to find people wearin' similar hats! Because that's how families wawk! They all wears the same hats together and do wittle else!" he said quite confidently. He was pretty sure that's what families were. So then Zombie finally got his foot off of Inna, sitting down on the bar in front of her "Okay okay I'm tired- gimme a few secs to catch a breathe- wow... now what...?" he looked to Inna, before falling over on on the bar, hitting the floor. It only took a matter of seconds before the guy got back on his feet "Okay so- lovely weatha' we's having right-?" then he finally caught on to the fact that Inna didn't like him calling her a 'sexy thang'. It only took several minutes for that to registers in the man's head "OH MY GAWD! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I HAD RAN OUT OF THINGS TOO ANNOY YOU WITH AND RESORTED TO SMALL TALK! THIS WILL BE COOLER!" Zombie leaned over the bar, getting closer to Inna then whispered "Sexy thang-"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Inna looked confused for about the 100th time since she had joined this team... Families all wear the same hats...? Could that be legit? She didn't remember seeing Papa wearing a hat like hers, at least not very often...

"O. K. You can...let me know when you find them, da?"

She said grumpily; SHE would find Papa...not Zombie. Then he was all yelling again what was he even saying? Something about annoying her, oh no... Then 'sexy thang' happened again. She glared at the blonde, gripping her gun.

"I steell have your...ah...precious hat. I could...geeve eet to...evil clowns or sometheeng..."

Oh yeah, that was a great threat right there, it would definitely stop Zombie.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan shook his fist at Inna dramatically "FUCK evil clowns! DID YOU KNOW I HAD A BOYFRIEND!? HE BLEW UP! I HAVE A LOT OF BOYFRIENDS THAT BLOW UP DID YOU KNOW THAT!?" and then Zombie pounced on Inna again. This time holding a bottle of vodka and trying to force-drink it to her "HEAR! DWINK THIS VODKA! YOU NEED GET REALLY DWUNK SO WE CAN HAVE KISSY TIME! I'LL MAKE YOU COOKIES I PROMISE OKAY!? OKAY!" he yelled as he tried to get her to gulp down the whole bottle "EXPLODING BOYFRIENDS!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Inna's eyebrows jumped up as Zombie wasn't  making drama about the hats anymore, but was talking about his past boyfriends instead...

"Explodeeng? How deed that even-?"

He pounced on her...again. She should probably be getting used to this by now. The fact that she had lots of vodka now was pretty good...the force-drinking, not so much. She used two fingers to hit a few pressure points on his chest that would cause him to just...slump.

"Keessy time? What are you even sayeeng? I...do not like cookies... And I do not...get drunk."

Yeah, Inna was such a badass that she said she didn't like cookies. She tried pushing Zombie away lightly again, but not before taking the bottle and drinking a pretty large percentage of it on her own accord. Cause stereotypes say that because of her nationality she can consume large amounts of alcohol without getting drunk!

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan's smile grew bigger when Inna asked about exploding boyfriends "It's a wong story! It involves the fact that EVERYTHING AROUND JO BWOWS UP! THAT'S ACTUALLY WHY I FIRST TOOK THE MISSION TO KILL HER FWIENDS- NO SERIOUSLY ALL OF EVERYTHING BLOWS UP AROUND HER EVEN MY BOYFRIENDS! AND THAT TIME IT WAS BECAUSE SHE PISSED OFF A BIG BUFF DUDE WITH A HEART-FRO WHO WOVED RAW STEAKS WHO I KINDA WIKED- EXCEPT NO BECAUSE A NUN-MAN BWEW HIM UP! GAWD THIS CITY IS WEIRD!" then pressure points, Nathan fell over- kind of slumping on top of Inna. But that did not stop him! Zombie started squirming towards Inna "HAHA! YOUR CHOPNESE VOODOO WON'T STOP ME!" so he squirmed over to her, then he pecked her on the cheek "HAHA!" incoming shitstorm commencing in 3...

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Inna was actually curious about the exploding boyfriends thing, so she didn't interrupt Zombie as he told his whole...really confusing story. Did all that stuff actually happen here? What type of psycho would dress up like a nun and blow people up...?

"You are...how say...keeddeeng weeth me, right? Thees ees not for...serious?"

Then chopnese and pecking happened. Inna went really red...which sucked...and looked super angry too, in a cold and detached kinda way... 2...1... SHITSTORM TIME.

"What...agh! What are you...doing?! Do not- I mean- What- I mean-"

The confusion wasn't cool. Inna didn't like being confused. So she did what she did to things that confused her...punched him in the face. So not exactly a shitstorm...but painful!

"Maybe thees weell stop you, then...?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:51 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"O-Oh, uh, I know-" Jo responded, finally pulling up a chair across from Smile and taking a seat. "It`s like-- I`ve had lessons before-- and-- uh-- ... did I make sense...? I was tryna ask how you were--?" Her lips pulled into a small, somewhat forced smile as she placed her elbows on the table. "And... uh... dank...ay...? For the whole-- ... thing. With--uh--" Her eye flashed over to Rommel over at the bar, before settling back on Smile. "What`s-his-face--guy-dude-man." She nodded. "Uh---I`m from Scarlet, so, I`m kinda used to that sorta stuff-- but, it was still--" That was around the time Zombie first mentioned exploding boyfriends. Which did earn a glance over the shoulder from Jo, but nothing else. "--...Still pretty cool. What was your name again--? I dun think I caught it earlier--" And then Inna asked Zombie to elaborate; and something visibly changed in Jo`s demeanor. "...Hold that thought." She offered one last pleasant smile, before abruptly standing up from her chair, snatching a rather large glass of (presumingly) wine from a nearby table, and literally flinging it across the bar at Zombie. Which was sort of right after Inna punched him in the face so that wasn`t very nice. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU THINK YOU EVEN EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT?! S`NOT ANYONE`S FUCKIN` BUSINESS BUT MINE-- KEEP SPEWIN` CRAP OUTTA YER MOUTH AND I`LL BE RINSING YER GODDAMN REMAINS OFF THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE, RUMPLEFORESKIN!" Her voice came out as a very, very loud roar with earned the attention of quite a few patrons in the bar, as Inna and Zombie already had. She glared at him a few moments more, hands clenched into tight fists at her sides-- but then she just turned around and took a seat at Smile`s table again. "... And, yeah-"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:05 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was holding off as Jo was doing her thing, but then she was flipping tables and yelling at people. And that was super hot. And soon his pants were tight.
"GOD DAMN IT! STOP BEING A FUCKING HOT MESS! GEEZ!" Rommel yelled at Jo, and waddled into the bathroom again. HE came out a few minutes later, everything okay. He sat down again and tried to mind his own business, but with Jo being all flustered, he couldn't help but stare.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:05 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Oh, yes, I understood vhat you meant--zhe pronunciation vas...a bit off...but ozhervise, I zhink it sounded pretty good," Smile gave a shrug, then continued. "And as for vhat happened earlier...I'm just sorry zhat zhat man is such a disgusting, perverted idiot...I couldn't possibly just let him continue his antics...not zhat I really managed to stop him, but hey, I tried--and...my name? My name is--" But suddenly Jo stood up and was throwing things and shouting and Smile just kind of stared--and then she sat back down again as if nothing had happened--which he chose to not really question. "...Smile. You can call me Smile."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:37 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Paladi11

Charles Paladin

"I believe that's enough fun for you all now-" suddenly, Charles' voice was heard in the heads of every one of the Suicide Squad's heads. This promptly caused Zombie to freak the fuck out and fall, rolling all over the floor in pure terror of the fact that he thought there was a FUCKING GHOST IN THE ROOM. But then it was made more clear that it was Charles, which wasn't much of a better alternative. Zombie rather have the ghost "I must say it's fun watching you all like this- but we've located Ross' location... that means it's time to find the target and extract him... I would rather have the target captured alive... that's how we do things here, for now. Anyways- now would be as fine a time as any to speak about the mission. So everyone pay attention. Now." those last few words were filled with hostility, though not in a way that showed hatred, more like a teacher trying to calm down a kindergartner class.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Inna was surprised at Jo's outburst, but that didn't stop her from smirking

"Good one.."

But then the VOICE IN HER HEAD happened. That startled her a bit, but she just gripped the counter until she quickly realized that it was just Charles. Right, they had stuff in their heads. She kicked Zombie so he'd quit freaking out, but remained silent, so Charles would know she was listening.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:52 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo sort just looked over her shoulder at Rommel as he yelled at her, noting the---waddling---which actually made her feel really good about herself wow---she did that--
Smirking some, she lended her attention back to Smile. "I knew I could get you to talk if I tried hard enough....! S`nice to meetcha, Smile! At least you got what I was getting at, though--- that`s good-- and you`ve got a good honor code thing on your shoulders, man. Good thing to have-- `specially `round here, y`know? But, uh--" SUDDENLY VOICE IN HEAD.
Jo abruptly stood up from her chair again, pulled her revolver from it`s place hooked on my belt, and shot at the ceiling twice because hOLY SHIT GHOSTS. Which was... really loud. Anyone who wasn`t staring at the Suicide Squad already certainly was now. But that---seemed to be Jo`s immediate response to being startled. Slowly but surely, the rise and fall of her shoulders slowed... and realization seemed to actually sink into her head. She hooked her revolver back onto her belt, shock still evident on her features, and looked up---because that was totally where Charles was hiding, right-- "... Whattaya want...?"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile had been about to reply to Jo--when suddenly voice in head happened. Which, honestly, did startle him a bit, but he didn't show much reaction to it--besides his frown getting bigger. And Charles only reaffirmed his suspicion that they were being watched constantly. No matter where they went--people were going to be keeping tabs on them. In all honesty, Jo's gunshots at the ceiling were the thing that made him jump--considering how near to him she was. Still, he quickly composed himself, not speaking--just waiting for what Charles would say next.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia actually enjoyed herself. She didn't speak out anymore and just watched everyone while she took in some more drinks. She crossed her legs and laughed a little bit when something funny happened. She caught a few things that were thrown and then placed them down. She looked over at Jo when she started to whisper to her and was about to reply, but then Charles. "You..." Emilia said the moment she heard him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Paladi11

Charles Paladin

Zombie was still freaking out, as a matter of fact, he was freaking out EVEN MORE because of Josephine freaking out, when Jo began to fire off her gun in reaction, Zombie yelled out "FUCKIN' GHOSTS! RUN FO YOUS LIVES-!" but then everyone calmed down, and Inna kicked him "Ouch." so now Zombie felt pretty awkward. Wow, he just freaked out like that in front of everyone. Charles, seeming to take no pleasure in the reactions of the criminals, just kind of continued to speak once Jo indicated that she was listening "Alright everyone... Citizen Ross is hiding out in a gigantic stadium that he built... really... he's kind of announcing his presence openly. Anyways, Josephine, I need you to plan out your assault on said coliseum. There are about 1030 footmen, all armed with military hardware at Paladin level. Citizen Ross is to be captured alive. Any officers or footmen are acceptable casualties. I'm going to send out Zombie to scout out the mission scene. He'll gather intel that I can then relay to you. When he's doing that... I want you to create a mission plan with your remaining squad members. Simple enough, right?" his voice continued to be heard in the heads of all of the Suicide Squad members.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:01 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel listened to Charles, sort of just eh, but okay.
"I hope you have my drug." he said, and then turned to Jo. "Welp, what's the plan then? We need one right?" he was awaiting the words of their lovely leader, since he figured that he should actually behave instead of...being himself. For once...not for long...

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 6 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next