Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:09 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Jo7_zps51ffca5e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was kind of a really good thing that Jasper and Zombie were on the other side of the field-- otherwise, the Jo would be highly distracted. Instead, she was focusing on the sudden quickening rate of beeps emitting from the ball still in her grasp-- and the fact that the goal wasn`t too far off. Her legs were sort of jelly, though... her emotions constantly flicked through a cycle of hope and disbelief; recreating the illusion of the field in front of her lengthening and shortening. Ross` bellowing voice seemed to break through her tiresome trance, though. "D-Don`t fuckin` remind me, asshat!" She shrieked over her shoulder, pulling all her weight into another burst of speed-- when suddenly Emilia. "Wh--?" Rocket. Jump on it. There was no holes in this logic at all. With a small shrug rolling off her shoulders, Jo paused her running, watching the steady advancement of the rocket lance-- then waited for the precise moment to jump right on it. Which looked way cooler in her head---since all she really did in reality was sort of flop on, causing her legs and upper body to just dangle off either side. She just stared at the ground as the rocket ripped through the air a lot faster than she thought it would-- the ball was still tight in her grasp, just hardly skimming past the floor as Jo awkwardly nyoomed through the field on Emilia`s rocket lance. Yeah. This was a thing. "sHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT--"

Not more than a few seconds later, Jo`s eye snapped open wider once she saw the white painted line of the goal quickly zoom by her face-- which served as her sign to throw herself off the rocket, and crash haphazardly onto the grass within the goal line, with the ball hugged closely into her chest. She stayed on the floor a while longer, just curled up with her forehead pressed against the ground and her knees huddled into her stomach... until realization seemed to slowly sink in, and she straightened up onto her knees, holding the ball up in her hands. "Goal, motherfucker--!!!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Smile32_zps8007d780

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile had been watching from the other side of the crater, trying to figure out how to cross...when he saw Jo cross the line in--a pretty impressive manner--and saw her lift the ball high above her head, a signal that they had managed to score. His eyebrows raised slightly, and then he sighed, rubbing his face with one of his hands for a moment.
"Thank God..." he muttered quietly, just glad that all of this was over...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:26 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ross kept on running after Jo, he was running at an incredible speed, still keeping Emilia on him for whatever reason "WOOHOOO~! YEHA THIS IS GREAT!" he yelled as he actually started to KEEP UP WITH THE FUCKING ROCKET. Unfortunately for him, he had started running too late, and Jo reached the goal before Ross could stop her. Ross pouted and let out a sigh "Awe... damn... I was sure I would win... gosh darn..." he frowned. And then he smiled again! Yay! Ross dropped Emilia out of nowhere, then ran to Jo, giving her a big hug "YEEEEEHA! GOOD JOB JO!"

Zombie's eyes widened as Jasper started doing his thing- his cheeks turning a light pink. When Jasper waited a few seconds to see how Zombie replied, the guy just kinda stood there grinning, then finally announced "THIS IS THE BEST! DAY! EVAH!" he cheered "I LIKE- JUST HAD A SHIT TON OF FUN WITH A CUTE BLONDE AND NOW I GET ANOTHER CUTE THING!? AWESOME!" he cheered, lifting his head slightly to move closer to Jasper "But faest... befoa we have any fun... we should probably keep in mind that we're in the snow- we gotta find somewhere a little warmer~" he told Jasper, of course not giving a single shit about the fact that everyone else was there, right there, looking at them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:28 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel saw the whole thing and when Jo was flying, he ran faster in order to try and catch her. But that didn't happen, he wasn't quite as fast as he wanted to be. He got to the line and poked her once to make sure she was alive, and then saw her on her knees, and sat next to her, smiling. He still couldn't speak in full sentences yet, but he knew that his actions were kind of him guarding her, in case Ross did something like try and tackle her or something. He was vigilant between looking at Jo and Ross. He did however, pat Jo on the back, gently, minding his strength and his manners. He was being a good doggie indeed.
But then Ross happened. He stood up and was ready to catch Jo if she fell over from hug and shit. Ross was weird.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper smirked in amusement as he saw that he made Zombie blush, lightly poking the male's cheek before laughing as the blonde yelled about having a great day, shrugging a little. "Happy to make you happy," he chirped, before giving a teasing pout. "Aw... no snow for Zombie...? C'mon- I'll make you plenty warm even right here...!" Jasper was laughing in amusement as he hovered just over Zombie's lips for a moment- then pulled away, standing and offering him a hand. "Oh hush, you guys- Jo obviously has this handled," he complained, rolling his eyes at the obvious discomfort from the others on the field.

Willow snarled as Inna questioned her, hovering over her with an evil expression. "It's offensive! Learn English, you Russian whore!!" she snapped, getting ready to try strangling this lady- before suddenly, they were rolling, and she stared up at the other on top of her in pure shock. When had that happened...?! Then there was a punch heading for her face- and oh hell no. NOBODY bruised her face and lived to tell. And... they just didn't do it in the first place. She reacted quickly, grabbing onto Inna's wrist to stop her punch, glaring at her before she tried to retaliate with a quick elbow to her ribs, before she tried tossing the other off her.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:13 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Emilia4
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia... Was Impressed that she and Jo actually made that work. Though she was frightened when Ross started to catch up to the rocket. "No way! This can't be happening!" Emilia shouted as she dropped her lance at the force at how fast the man was running. She felt exhausted even though she wasn't running. Mentally she was going a mile a second. When a stop came and she heard touchdown. She let out a sigh of relief before she was dropped. "Augh..." She panted, not sure if she was living reality. She slowly got up, a little shaky. "YES! YES! UUUHN!" Emilia pelvic thrusted and cheered in victory before falling on top of Jo and just kissed her. Heck She even grabbed Rommel and held him close. "You dog! You didn't abandoned her like SOME people..." She said referring to Jasper and she she held them in a close hug before letting them go. "HEY! Stop hurting Inna!" Emilia shouted running on adrenaline as her hat fell off.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo gave Rommel a big grin as he sort of plopped on the floor next to her, chuckling a bit when he patted her on the back. "U-Uh--tha--!" Then Emilia flopped on top of her, and kissed her---which sort of just made Jo`s face practically explode in red---and before she could really stutter out any form of protest, there was a really brief group hug between herself, Emilia, and Rommel, in which Jo was kind of just squeezed in the middle. Which-- actually scared her a bit, considering she still had a beeping bomb in her hands. But, before she could stutter out a response to that--Citizen Ross was plucking her off the floor, and pulling her into a big hug. Which could best be described as suffocating. Her feet sort of dangled a good few inches above the ground, and her head just ended up falling into his shoulder, and she couldn`t even respond to that either. Not enough breath for this--no---so, all Jo could really manage was a weird wheezing noise. Too much affection in the past couple of seconds---too much---"G-Gah--" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ross let go of Jo, then kind of just laughed as she started wheezing, his laughter sounded not unlike the laughter you'd hear from the heroes at the end of a Saturday morning cartoon "HAHAHAHAAHAH!" the man walked away from Jo, pulling something out of his pocket. He turned back to Jo and lifted it up "WELL THAT WAS FUN! A LITTLE TOO FUN! LET TRY SOMETHING ELSE!" the device was more easily seen now, it was a switch. Ross pulled the switch, and you hear a rather loud engine noise, seemingly out of nowhere "EVER HEARD OF THE INQUISITOR TOWER!? SEE YAH THERE! HAHAHAHA!" then the source of the engine noise was seen- it was the Snoopy Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float- converted INTO A BLIMP. A ladder fell down for Ross, he quickly grabbed onto it and waved to Gunnar, Willow, and Holden "See yah guys laters! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH FUN! HAHA! SEE YAH THERE JO!" he yelled to her as the man flew away on the giant Snoopy.

Zombie smiled to Jasper "I like where this is goin~ I-" and then the snoopy float "Uh... what da fuck is dat...!?" he yelled, staring up at the giant Snoopy floating above them- well that was a mood killer. At least for Zombie- he wasn't sure if Jasper was into this kinda stuff under giant balloon floats of cartoon characters- but at this rate he wouldn't be surprised. Wow- Zombie liked today. Today was great.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Inna10

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was pretty impressed that Willow managed to stop her punch, the girl was much stronger than she looked.

"Dogs are loyal and brave, how ees eet supposed to be offensee-"

She saw Willow going for the elbow to the ribs, and now that she was no longer distracted by Zombie and Jasper's thing, she wasn't going to be caught off-guard anymore. Inna held Willow's elbow with her free hand as it came towards her, almost smirking as she had perfect access to a pressure point. Applying pressure, the arm would become temporarily useless, but Willow's other arm was still working, so she managed to get Inna off of her.
Standing up, Inna reached into her pocket and took out a Kukri knife, then ran at Willow and went down for a second, stabbing at her leg. Inna never seemed to aim to kill, using only enough force to attempt to finish the fight without trying to take the other girl's life. She seemed so into the fight at that moment, that she didn't notice Jo winning or the Snoopy thing going on..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:20 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel saw the float and started to run after him. But it was too late. He just watched it, and soon, stopped. The drug was starting to ware off. Rommel, covered in blood, and yelled at the blimp.
"GET BACK HERE YOU FAT BEARDED BITCH!" Rommel yelled, having now the ability to speak. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK~!" he continued to yell, and then looked at sky before looking at the others. "We need to catch that punk pronto!" he glared at the others and then at the sky. "FUCKER!" he yelled and spat.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile kind of just stood where he was, and...stared. Because wow. Snoopy blimp. That was...apparently a thing? He just kind of stared up at the sky, a bit dumbfounded. Apparently it was true that sometimes truth was stranger than fiction...
He heard Rommel shouting up at the blimp, and sighed, beginning to walk around the crater since he knew that he couldn't get over it. Soon enough, he arrived over by Jo and the others, looking up at the Snoopy blimp once more before looking at his teammates.

"So...ve're headed to zhe Inquisitor Tower, zhen...?"

And then Ross did a thing. Gunnar just kind of stared upwards as the man waved to them. Just. Stared. Exactly what were they supposed to do now...? Follow him? Stay here? Continue fighting? The man hadn't really bothered to give them orders before he left, so--he wasn't sure. At this point, Gunnar looked over to Inna and Willow, who were still fighting, and sighed. He marched over to the two fighting girls, and just before Inna stabbed down at Willow, Gunnar bent down, grabbing Willow from under her arms and pulling her away from Inna.
"No," was what he said to Inna simply, before beginning to walk back over to Holden, carrying Willow all along the way. They hadn't been given instructions, so they could take a break now, right...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:25 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Holden94_zpsce7c4929

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden was done. He wasn`t having any of this. None of this sports bullshit. None of that fighting bullshit. None of this flying away on Snoopy blimps bullshit. None of it. He was down with the Patriots` cause and all-- but, not like this. No. He was gonna sleep now. And no one could stop him. As soon as Gunnar walked toward him holding Willow, the pinkette flung his arms around the other male`s torso, and just kind of waddled along with him. Not letting go. Ever. 

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:36 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As soon as Ross let her go-- Jo just sort of limply flopped into Rommel`s arms, using the man as support until her wobbly legs could support themselves. Her vision was all whack again... and her ears were ringing like crazy. She just sort of stared at Ross with half-lidded eyes, just hardly hearing what he was saying-- hell, she couldn`t even bring herself to care much when he suddenly pulled out that device thing. Whatever it was-- she had probably dealt with worse. But then... engine noise... Jo just kept staring, her eyes slowly fluttering open wider as she pulled herself off Rommel, trying to access the situation more. "...In---Inqui--" Inquisitor. Inquisitor tower. ... She knew she was forgetting something. Why this man was such a huge threat. Because one of her many rivals was back from the dead. "You`re--! No-- stop right there---!" But then yeah Snoopy blimp. Jo tried to run after the blimp right along with Rommel, cursing all the way: "YOU SHITHEADED, LYING CUNTFACE--!! I`LL FUCKIN` PRY OUT YER FINGERNAILS WITH PLIERS, YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT--!!" Yeah. She wasn`t catching up with that blimp. "FUCKER." She still had the bomb ball in her hand-- and, for a moment in her blinded rage-- she was about to slam it into the ground. But, she seemed to notice what she was doing half-way through the motion, and quickly pulled the ball into her chest instead. "FUCK." Gently, she placed the ball on the ground, then glared up in the direction the blimp was heading. "WE`RE NOT DONE HERE UNTIL WE HAND THAT FUCKER OVER TO CHARLES. And, hey, we get to beat the Inquisitor back into his grave while we`re at it--! Hitting two birds with one stone! C`MON, WE`RE OUTTA HERE--!" With that, Jo sprinted in the direction the blimp was heading with renewed energy and vigor, expecting everyone else to follow. Nothing really riled her up like mention of the Inquisitor, it seemed.

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Emilia4

"Wait... Wait where is he going? Where-Ross you come down here you you giant bald headed--This is Bullshit!" Emilia said as she got up and looked for her lance. "I am going to blow the hell out of his balloon. Just let me find..." Emilia began to say as she ran over to her lance. She needed it to blow him out of the sky, but he was too far now. "That cheating no good... UGH!" Emilia shouted out before following Jo, muttering curses and threats. "Move out people!... Also good job there Inna." Emilia had seen what Inna did to Willow and she was impressed.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:54 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"That's the hot mess I know and wanna fuck." he grinned and ran after them. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Inna10

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna glared at Gunnar for a second, almost stabbing HIM instead of Willow, but that's when she noticed that other important shit was going down. Ross was getting away, Rommel was yelling, Jo was yelling...basically lots of yelling. Picking her coat back up from where Zombie had left it, she looked up and nodded at Emilia as she heard the redhead. She wasn't used to the whole...being congratulated, but she shrugged and started going after Jo. Inna made sure to avoid looking at where Zombie and Jasper were, cause she could NOT deal with that sight again, and went after the rest of the squad.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper was smirking and just about to reply to what Zombie had said- when suddenly, giant Snoopy blimp. He sort of froze, staring upwards a moment in shock, before scowling in annoyance. "Come on man- ruining the fun here!!" he called upwards- before sighing and shaking his head slightly, then shrugging off his coat. "Here- I enjoy the view and all but I'd much rather you didn't get frostbite... I need all of you operating properly for later," Jasper flirted, smirking as he handed the coat over to Zombie, and then sort of just started walking, though slowly enough for Zombie to catch up.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:15 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie frowned as the snoopy float flew away "Wow... I hate balloons..." he muttered, grabbing the coat that Jasper had given him "Yeah... thanks!" he told the guy before he walked off. Zombie slowly stood up, putting on the coat and looking towards The Inquisitor Tower on the skyline "So... that's where we're headin' now... eh? Well gweat... I fuckin' hate stairs..." he muttered, looking quite half-hearted about everything. Zombie walked off calmly, letting out a tired sigh.
(EXIT)

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow pouted as the woman caught her elbow, before giving a little yelp of shock as she felt the pressure point being touched, squirming frantically as she realized she couldn't really move the limb anymore. Then... there was a knife. Scowling, Willow was about to move out of the way- before suddenly, Gunnar was scooping her up, and she shrieked a little in shock before squirming and thrashing slightly, pouting. "Lemme at her, I can take her!! C'mon, lemme- ... aw... she left..." The blonde pouted as the Russian girl left, slumping against Gunnar with a sigh. "I guess that was fun... Ah- Holden~" She smiled as she caught sight of the other male clinging to Gunnar and start squirming again, though this time not to get away. Instead, she twisted around in Gunnar's arms- and just wrapped her arms and legs around him, her hands clasping together around his neck and her legs wrapped firmly around his hips. "Don't forget to pick up the hamsters, they're on the sidelines in their special little pouch," she instructed after a moment, resting her head on Gunnar's shoulder and smiling over at Holden.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:16 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile watched everyone else leave, then sighed, brushing a hand through his hair and looking up at the sky. This day was just another disaster waiting to happen, wasn't it...? He followed the others, seeming markedly unexcited about what was to come next...

*Exit Smile*

Gunnar felt Holden wrap around his waist--which kind of confused him a bit--then Willow squirmed around and also curled around him--and reminded him to retrieve the hamsters. So, he kind of awkwardly waddled over to the side of the field, with Holden and Willow still clinging onto him, then bent down to get the pouch, taking out the hamsters and putting them into his scarf again.
"So...now what?"

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow sort of just clung to Gunnar as he hobbled to the sidelines, humming happily under her breath as she waited for something to happen. Then he asked what they should do- and she grinned excitedly, wiggling a little. "Well- we could like-- go and try on some new outfits I've been designing? Or... or we could try out something else I've been looking into..." she suggested, smirking a little at them both to try and hint at what she meant.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Idk_zpsa891cad5

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden wasn`t really making Gunnar`s maneuvering much easier, what with the way he was sort of just---clinging and shuffling along with the other. When the question of what they were to do now came up-- for a bit, Holden was actually quiet, looking much more interested in Gunnar`s scarf than anything else-- but then wow Willow`s suggestion. "Yeah, no-- that already sounds painful." He scoffed, "Gunnar-- you got anything--? I`m down with like... sleep... that`d be cool..." He ran like a whole two steps earlier without preparing himself for it--- needless to say, he was a little exhausted-- by his standards--   

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:56 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 5 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

So, the other two didn't really uncurl from around Gunnar--but that was okay--And all of the hamsters were accounted for, which was good. Even Nibbles--who had seemed to have had some trouble getting to Willow before, but it seemed that everything was turning out alright.
"Hm...well..." Gunnar paused to think for a moment. "...Should we go look for Ross...? We are still working for him, after all...was he going to come back here to us, or do we need to go to him...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow frowned down at Holden as he shot down her idea, pouting quietly a moment before lifting her head and returning her attention to Gunnar as he spoke up. "... Ew-- ... But I guess we might want to... where did he even go anyways...? Is it anywhere interesting-- will there be good fashion choices--" Did she ever think of anything else? Who knew. "Lets go!!" she cried, still clinging to Gunnar tightly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Citizen Ross
???

And so Ross triumphantly road into the arena, with the Patriots footmen all cheering upon his return "I LIIIIIIVE!" he announced, holding a microphone so everyone could here him. He stopped in the middle of the arena, plopping off the handicorn and turning to his footmen, and the trio "IT WAS A SUCCESS! ALRIGHT NOW GUYS TIME TO RETURN HOME!" he happily yelled out to his microphone. And without even questioning him, The Patriots began to walk right out of the coliseum, chattering with each other as they did so. Citizen Ross then slowly walked up to Holden, Willow, and Gunnar "I MADE SOOOOO MANY FRIENDS! WE WERE ALL LIKE SWOOOOSH AND I WAS LIKE BAM BAM BAM! BUT YEAH GUYS LETS GO- THE INQUISITOR IS WAITING FOR US-" and then he just started walking, it never occurred to Ross that these three had no idea where 'home' was, or what it even was. However, if they were to follow Ross and the Patriots footmen, they would have a clear track to the Playboy Mansion.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next