Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:06 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie was trying his best to get comfortable despite the bindings- though he was enjoying the bindings a lot. Still smiling to her, Zombie replied "Oh...~? But how do I know I can twust you~? How about we meet each othah half way~? Besides... I've got no loyalty to my employah... if you can offah me any more enjoyment than my employah than I have no reason to keep anything from you~ So how about yous give me somethin' and I give you somethin' in weturn~?" he asked her, glaring into her eyes with a smile. Still incredibly flustered, he let out a moan as he felt Willow's hand on his chest, against his burn.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Pouting, Willow pulled away from Zombie some and crossed her arms, examining the male with a critical look. "... I guess you're right... I could just be lying for all you know... Hm..." Slowly, her harsh expression faded and she smiled as she reached for a different vial, uncapping it and dripping a liberal amount onto Zombie's skin before recapping it and putting it away. "There... that should feel good..." she purred, giving no indication of what it might be before she moved to the door and locked it, then returned, giggling softly in amusement...

~Timeskip~

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:24 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was crouched at the beginning of the mouth leading into the Coliseum, her knife and revolver held in one hand for easy access. She was still as a statue, using her freehand to make a gesture to her comrades as to tell them to remain where they were. She couldn`t hear much over the chanting and stomping... but, it surely sounded like the number Charles had given them was not a mere estimate. She wasn`t even sure if she had ever gone up against this many footmen before... even on their best days, Conqueror Worm and the Inquisitor faction never had this many...
"...Better now than ever..." She grumbled, holding her revolver facing the ground and gently brushing her finger against it`s trigger. It wasn`t like those footmen were gonna disappear on their own, after all. Slowly, she rose onto her feet, then looked to Rommel and Emilia, giving them the sharp gesture to begin advancing through the narrow tunnel and into the stadium. She couldn`t help but notice that from where she stood, gradually peering through the tunnel-- that Zombie did not stand at attention. Which... wasn`t good, considering he was sort of part of the objection. After a moment of concentrated thought, she looked to Jasper. "If the rest of us catch enough attention by entering-- it should be pretty easy for you to go ahead and scout out Zombie. Think you could do that for me...?" Besides, she didn`t want to be the one to walk in on whatever it was Charles was hearing because wow no--

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia followed close behind Jo, holding her rocket lance. She was ready to spread blood all over this place. And explosions. It's been awhile since she was out into the fray. She nodded back to Jo and looked over at Rommel and motioned for him to come. She began to walk down the tunnel with him. "Ready for this?" Emilia said as she casually walked down the hallway until she reached the end, while they were distracted Emilia walked away from the entrance of the hallway. She looked and aimed and fired into the crowd. "Whoops... Finger slipped..." Emilia said once she gotten their attention.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Yeah, I'm good." he said, pulling out a syringe. He put on some special claws, and then injected himself with the black liquid from before. He grunted and went on all fours, grunting and seeming like he was in pain. Soon, his eyes were bright and shining, and somehow his teeth were sharpened. He roared and ran in like a dog, jumping into the crowd, and slicing and killing anyone around. It wasn't long before he was covered in blood, and let out a weird inhuman roar.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

As they arrived at the Colloseum, and Rommel and Emilia went dashing in, Smile did what had been asked of him during the planning phase--he stayed close to Jo. He was quiet, not wanting to interrupt her thought process, and awaiting orders. They needed to go in, win, and get out quickly afterwards. Maybe if they managed to impress Charles, he would cut them a little slack...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper was quiet as he entered the area with the others, staying back as he'd been directed before nodding as he heard Jo's inquiry. Once the rest of them were distracted, he could find Zombie... Though a part of him wondered if the other male even wanted to be rescued at this point. From the sounds of it, he'd been up to something that Charles had found disgusting... "Got it," he replied quietly, tugging at his gloves as he waited for the perfect time to advance forward.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Zombie was pretty happy. Nathan let out a relaxed sigh, a smile on his face "That was nice... it's been awhile since I've enjoyed myself liked that..." he commented, smiling to Willow. Letting out another relaxed sigh, he continued "So what was it that you wanted in weturn...? Something about infomation...? Yeah... well if you must know I-" and then a huge commotion was heard outside. It looked like The Suicide Squad was here. Zombie's smile turned into an obnoxious smile "OH! WELL DEN! It looks like mah fwiends are hea... I guess that means I don't need to say shit to yah!" he told her, still looking at Willow with that obnoxious grin "You bettah run~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Inna10

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna quietly stood beside Jo. She did a sort of small salute thing to the ones that left, then observed the scene before her. That was a lot of people, but Emilia and Rommel were doing a great job taking care of that...and Inna was pretty sure that, along with the rest of Task Force 0, they could deal with this.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:22 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow rolled her eyes a little as Zombie took a moment to relax, waiting patiently for him to begin telling her the information she wanted. But then- commotion. And then the blonde was acting all arrogant and grinning and Willow only scowled before she slapped him straight across the face. "I could kill you before they fucking save you, bastard!! Tell me what I need to know!!" she snarled, snagging one of her vials and dumping the entire thing on him. This one was just the remainder of the acid she'd been using- yet it was a lot more than before, splashing straight onto his chest. "They have to find you first...! I could kill you right now- fucking tell me!!" It was safe to say she was pissed off- feel the wrath of Willow.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:57 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar had been busy kind of huddling up towards Holden while all of the cheering was happening--he really wasn't used to all of this--but then, suddenly, the cheers progressively became shouts of combat--and screams of pain. Gunnar looked up at the stands, only to see the footmen being torn apart by some sort of attackers...
"...It looks like we have company," he said dryly, adjusting his scarf to make sure that his hamsters would be secure. He hated subjecting them to the sounds of combat...in fact--Gunnar took the four hamsters out of his scarf, holding them in his hands, then lowering them to the ground. "Go to Willow," he instructed the four ham hams, pointing at the door that led to where Willow was. The four hamsters seemed to understand, and went scurrying off towards the door.
Gunnar stood back up again, reaching into his cloak and pulling out his hammer and chain, working on connecting them together to make the flail weapon...as he worked, he looked to Holden, pausing for a moment.

"...You...should go somewhere safe. I know that I made you angry before...but...I'm sorry. And I still don't want you getting hurt. So, please..." he spoke in a quiet voice, the bottom half of his face concealed by his scarf, a sad look in his eyes.
Meanwhile, the hamsters went scurrying across the arena, over to the door where Willow was, as fast as their tiny hamster legs could carry them. Nugget, Peanut, and Fluffers scampered in under the door through the crack--but Nibbles just kind of bumped into the door. Because Nibbles was one chubby hamster. The other three hamsters scurried across the floor of the locker room, over to Willow, while Nibbles moved a bit away from the door and proceeded to run in circles on the ground while he waited for Willow to open the door for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:19 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Holden94_zpsce7c4929

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Somehow, even with all the noise around them-- Holden was pretty close to falling asleep... since Gunnar`s shoulder was kind of the comfiest thing ever. Though as the chaos around them intensified, his eyes slowly opened again. Really...? They`d been officers in the Patriots for, like-- what? Eight minutes, maybe? He could only assume it was a Zombie rescue squad or something-- but, the way they were already tearing apart footmen was kind of ... really scary... "...Ugh..."
He pulled himself onto his feet, albeit with a bit of wobbling-- and dug around in one of his jumpsuit pockets, quickly pulling out a pair of white gloves and tugging them over his hands. As distracted as he`d been with making sure all his fingers went into their proper places-- he almost didn`t notice Gunnar was talking to him. "Huh--?" He raised his eyebrows, his arms falling to his sides. "...You`re still thinking about that--? Dude, you know what a brat I can be. It`s not big deal...!" He chuckled a bit, offering a big grin. "`Sides, if you think I`m gonna leave you for a second- then, you`re wrong. I`m sorry, Gunnar, but- that`s how it is!" Holden stopped to glance over his shoulder, his mouth twitching downward and out of a smile as he caught a glimpse of the wreckage nearing them. After briefly considering his actions, he placed his hands on Gunnar`s shoulders to elevate himself slightly, and quickly pecked the other`s lips.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Yiss_zps543fcdb2

"Alright-" He released the other`s shoulders, then quickly reached into his pockets again, pulling out a variety of tools. Which, apparently, he intended to do combat with-- especially since he hadn`t really gotten the chance to build much of anything since they were dragged into No Man`s Land... "Let`s kick some ass `till Willow gets here, yeah?"  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross smiled to Gunnar and Holden "SO ANYONE WANNA PLAY-" and then the Suicide Squad finally threw their hat into the ring. He was expecting them, just- perhaps a bit later. He was caught off guard, but it didn't matter to him. He seemed pretty calm about the whole thing, crossing his arms, he smiled to Gunnar "WOW- YOU SEEM PRETTY CONFIDENT... YOU GONNA KICK SOME ASS MAN!" he cheered Gunnar happily. He looked out to the Suicide Squad as they fought off his footsoldiers. He glared at one through his sunglasses in particular- Jo. The top dog around here. He had a plan, a plan for the world. Jo's death would be the first step of that plan. If he could take her down then he'd be top dog around here, and he could use his new power to bring justice to the world. The man stood there with crossed arms, glaring to Jo from afar.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:52 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Jo7_zps51ffca5e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo smirked as she watched Rommel and Emilia burst into action. As... new Rommel`s abilities were to her. She`d seen super drugs at work before--but.. that was just-- feral.
Admittedly, kind of cool... yet, stomach-twisting to watch. What kind of effect could that have on a man in the long term...?
She pulled her mind out of uncharted territory, and glanced back as Jasper, Smile, and Inna. "They`ve done their part. Let`s go." She ordered sternly, cocking her gun and walking through the tunnel at a brisk pace. As she exited the mouth of the tunnel, her eye scanned the area quickly-- and, immediately, she fired at several footmen who neared her- and only after clearing the way some did one individual begin to stand at attention in the sea of footmen. A very, very large man. With a nice tie. As soon as he entered her line of visage-- Jo froze. As another footman went at her, however-- he was clocked out with a clean kick to the jaw, even as her widened gaze remained locked on the man before her. "...Ross...?" She spoke in a quiet, star-struck voice. "...... Citizen Ross...?" Slowly, she advanced toward him, firing a few misc shots as she did-- "... Uh.... h-hell..o..." He was staring right at her, too. Wow. This was---kind of really cool...? Though, she was feeling a bit nervous-- being around celebrities tended to do that to people. "....................C-Can I have your autograph...?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross kept his arms crossed, looking ultra-super serious and scary- at least he tried to. Then as the Suicide Squad got closer, he got a better view of Jo and the others. He rose an eyebrow at Jo- she looked a lot bigger from afar. He was expecting someone about as big as Kraven and as muscular as Buddi- that breathed fire- and had bat wings. But instead he got Jo. Bummer. Citizen Ross heard her, noting her expression of disbelief. Eventually he cracked a smile, because it was REALLY hard for him to keep a serious face "HELLO THERE-" he greeted her rather loudly. Then she asked for an autograph "OH? A FAN!? AWESOME! IT'S FAR AWAY FROM HOME! I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD RECOGNIZE ME HERE!" he spoke out, rather happier than before. He wasn't expecting to see anyone that would recognize him. So he took out a pen from his pocket and signed his name on the unzipped part of Jo's chest "HERE YAH GO!" he told her after he wrote on her breasts "I DON'T REALLY HAVE A PICTURE- SO YOU GET THAT INSTEAD!" he told her, giving her a thumbs up. So you would expect an awkward silence after that- but instead Ross kept talking- regardless of if Jo had anything to say "SO! COULD YOU GET YOUR DOODS TO STOP KILLING MY GUYS FOR A SECOND!? MAYBE WE CAN TALK THIS OUT!?"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Inna followed Jo, taking down any of the footmen that came at the bluenette from behind, but not killing them, cause Inna didn't do that... Jo seemed really impressed with Ross for some reason? Inna got that he was like...big and tough, but why was the leader asking for an autograph...? She really didn't know a lot about Citizen Ross, only what Charles had told her.

"Jo...? Are we not supposed to be...on a meession or...sometheeng?"

Oh wow Ross was signing Jo's chest...was that actually happening right now? She didn't know what that was all about, but she knew the whole touching breasts thing wasn't alright! And he was the one they were supposed to be capturing...right?
So Inna just...launched herself at the man, striking a few pressure points to immobilize him while he didn't seem to be on guard. What Jo was doing had to be a distraction, right? Yeah, that was definitely it, Inna totally didn't do the wrong thing...she was just following orders.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:27 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

As per instructions, Smile stayed close to Jo, and kind of...stood there, watching in confusion as Jo's boobs got signed. Yeah--this was weird--really weird--
He gave Jo a look, as if to ask her what she wanted him to do now. They were literally standing right in front of the guy that they were supposed to capture...and here Jo was just standing here and getting an autograph--? Was this some--really convoluted way to get the man to drop his guard--? Or something like that--?
Then suddenly, Inna did a thing--oh--were they attacking--? Had he missed that part of the plan--? Well--At that point, Smile took a moment to overturn his arm so that the bottom side of it was facing Ross, firing out a few needles so small that the normal human eye wouldn't be able to catch them--needles that were coated in hallucinogen, and flying right for Ross. Of course, he'd waited until Inna was out of the way, first. Friendly fire was a no-no.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Emilia16

Emilia fired another round of explosives, the red, the yellow, and the orange coloring her face. She felt her hair going with the wind as she watched Rommel go feral. "My God..." she said when she saw him in action. So that's what that was for. She didn't realize that the guy went... Dog.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Willow's reaction only made Zombie smile more "Haha~ Wow- I liked it bettah when you were cute- this is scaaaawy~!" he taunted her, and then acid on his chest. He kind of just stared at it. It was a lot. That couldn't be good. Nope. Zombie grimaced, looking to his chest, then Willow, then his chest, then Willow "Come ooooon~! Who cayas about dose facty facts! We should totes go furthah~! Or you could start runnin'... cause my buds will be here any moment now... I know it..." he defiantly glared at Willow, the same obnoxious grin on his face.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow looked to be pretty angry with Zombie, and she'd just reached for another vial off the bench- when she noticed the hamsters that had gathered around her. She was caught off guard, and slowly smiled at the sight of the little creatures- before realizing there were only three of them. "... Nibbles...?" Quickly, the blonde moved to the door and tugged it open, scooping up the hamster outside before closing it again. She gathered the four hamsters together and then placed them in a small pouch she'd designed just for them. "There... now, where was I- ah, right." Glaring at Zombie again, she stalked over to him before snagging another of her vials, just starting to take the cap off- when suddenly, the door to the locker rooms slammed open.

Jasper had waited until everyone else entered the arena to take his chance and sneak along the inside wall, guns held securely in his hands. Where was Zombie being held...? He scanned the area while eliminating any foot soldiers that moved towards him, his masked face actually having a serious expression for once. But then, he noticed the hamsters- and he smirked some as he quickly and quietly followed them, watching from a short distance away as a girl opened the door and picked up the final hamster that was still outside. Ah... he had a feeling this was where Zombie was... Stealthily moving forward, the male waited only a second before shoving the door open, letting it slam against the wall behind it as he stepped inside, guns leveled at the blonde girl who spun around to stare at him in shock. "Don't move- or else," he spat, moving forward and deftly tying her hands behind her back before he moved to untie Zombie, rolling his eyes as he shoved a handgun at him. "We're all here- get out there and help us," he instructed, before turning back to Willow and grabbing one of her arms, leading her towards the door with a gun pressed to her head. "Don't try anything..."

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD LET ME GO!!! STOP IT!! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! WHY IF YOU WEREN'T WEARING THAT MASK I'D-"

And then the noise cut off abruptly.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie smiled at Willow, he kept his courage to the end, waiting for the final moment of judgement. Would he live or die? He waited- but then things just sort of happened. As expected by him, before he could even keep track of what was going on in the room, Jasper was untying him. Zombie smiled to Jasper, waiting for him to be done "Took yah long enough- awe... you're wearin' that scary mask again..." he commented, the guy didn't seem fazed in the least about what had happened to him. When he was free, and was given a gun, Zombie winked to Willow "Told'ya sweetums~!" he taunted to her. Then he looked to Jasper, trying his best to stay serious in the situation from then on "Okay then- the rest of the team is here huh? So- I kinda wecognize dis Ross fella..." he told Jasper, spinning the handgun around his index finger rather skillfully.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Jo7_zps51ffca5e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Y-Yeah--! I`m from--uh--Scarlet, too--" Wow, she was really restating that information a lot recently. Maybe it was a bit more relevant to her upbringing than she thought? ... Naw. "I`ve seen your stuff-- uh, your movie stuff..." She didn`t really wanna tell him that she wasn`t much of an avid sports fan-- so, she had never really... indulged in his wrestling and football things. "And, I mean, I kinda moved before you became mayor--- but, whenever I talked to my dad, he said you were doing pretty well over there, too-- which--uh-- thanks--" Oh, gosh, she was totally rambling, wasn`t she--but then suddenly boob signing. A bright blush blossomed on her cheeks-- though, really, she felt like she should have seen that coming, at this point. She pulled at the sides of her shirt thing a bit, hoping to kind of---cover up that area---but, not to much avail. "Th-thanks..."
... Man, she was gonna have to wash that off later...
But then Inna. Jo blinked in confusion, trying to actually get what she just said into her head... but then she was kind of jumping on Ross and wow that escalated quickly-- but, they had a point. Talking was kinda stupid. ... No---wait. Stop. If she wanted this over and done with quickly-- then, she was gonna have to stop doing the recklessness thing...! What happened to back when she first started Vulture, when she was the strategic one...?! "Inna, Smile, stand back-" Jo ordered curtly-- especially since... their attacks didn`t really seem to be having much of an effect on Ross. Dude was kind of a rock. "... There`s definetely something that can be achieved through some... talking." Wow, that word felt weird on her teeth. "... Just so you know, Ross- we`ve been given formal instructions by Charles Paladin to take you in. And, if we have to- we`ll disintegrate this entire stadium to make that happen. So... if you`d be willing to calmly come with us..." ... Was she being nicer to him because he was a movie star-- was that a thing-- she was actually asking herself that-- 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Ross listened to Jo, someone else from Scarlet City? He wasn't really surprised... it was a big city. But to think Jo was from Scarlet City. And she had seen his movies! Ross held out his hand to shake hers "NICIFICATIONS!" he replied to her "I'M ACTUALLY A PRETTY BIG FAN OF YOU TOO JO! I KEPT TRACK OF YOUR EXPLOITS BACK HOME!" he told her happily, his words completely lacked restraint. And he didn't stop there "ACTUALLY BACK AT HOME YOU-" and then everyone attacked. Wow. That escalated quickly- strangely enough, the needles, the pressure points- none of it seems to work. His muscles were just too much. The man let out a giggle before saying "That tickles..." which was actually sort of terrifying, it was obvious already that in a serious fight- this guy would take a lot of hits. He was going to actually DO something about being hit- but then Jo called them off. Well then. Now Ross had to do the same thing. Ross waved to Gunnar and Holden "GUUUUUUUYS! STOP TRYING TO KILL STUFF FOR A SECOND? OKAY? OKAY!" then he turned back to Jo. So Paladin wanted him captured, he knew how to solve this "WELL AS A MAN FROM THE CIVILIZED LAND- AND BY THAT I MEAN SCARLET CITY... I THINK WE CAN SOLVE THIS WITHOUT ANY BLOODSHED! NO DEAD PEOPLE! WOOH! SO HOW ABOUT WE PLAY AN OLD-FASHIONED GAME OF FOOTBAWWWWL~! IF YOU WIN- I GO WITH YOU GUYS WITHOUT A STRUGGLE... BUT IF I WIN, YOU JOIN THE PATRIOTS! AND IT'LL BE TOTALLY COOL! WE CAN BE BROS!" he then gave her a thumbs up.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Inna looked so confused when Ross didn't go down. The ONE THING she was good at, the ONE THING she could do that would be useful, and it didn't work.

"Wha-?"

She was about to like...try a lot more of the pressure point things, cause THEY HAD TO WORK, but Jo called them off. WHY was Jo calling them off? They needed to like...seize him! Inna backed away hesitantly, still looking at Ross suspiciously...there was something off about him. So Jo was gonna talk...to this guy. Okay. That was gonna be a thing...

"I apologize."

She said simply, then stood beside Jo, not relaxing a single muscle. Ross started talking, and Inna's face just looked more confused by the second. What was his deal? Was he actually serious!?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:42 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 2 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar looked to Holden, listening to the pinkette talk--when suddenly, Holden kissed him--that was unexpected, causing Gunnar's entire face to burn a bright crimson. He took a moment to collect himself, then gave Holden a gentle smile.
"...Right. Let's show these guys that--" but then Ross told them to stop attacking things. Oh. Gunnar lowered his arms, letting his chains kind of drape down to the ground, looking over at Ross in confusion. The enemies were right in front of him and he wanted to just...talk...? Gunnar sighed, putting his weapons away, and motioning for Holden to follow as he approached Ross's position to stand alongside him, still feeling awfully wary of their opponents--especially when he saw Jo. He kind of glared at her, remembering her from before. She was not going to kick him in the head again--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next