Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile kind of stared at Ross for a moment, his eyebrows furrowing in disbelief when the man didn't seem effected by either him or Inna...at all. He was beginning to wonder if the needles had even reached him...there was no way they could have just bounced off his muscles...........right?
As Jo told them to stand down, Smile drew back, standing behind her, to one side.

"My apologies..."
And then the talk of football came up. Smile--didn't even know how to play football--oh--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

"Yeah- we're all here," Jasper replied, glancing over at Zombie with a grin before he seemed to actually notice his wounds. "... Are you alright? What's with you and ending up naked in public anyways?" he questioned, though he was clearly amused. Then he sort of just shrugged and turned, leading the way out of the tunnel and onto the field- with his gun still held to the head of a bound, gagged, and struggling Willow. The blonde seemed quite unhappy with what was going on, though Jasper soon shoved the girl to Holden and Gunnar when he realized they were negotiating. "Found and saved Zombie- the crazy one there was... with him," he reported quietly, stepping back afterwards and putting away his guns, before crossing his arms casually and waiting to see what happened.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:15 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia stopped attacking, and looked at Jo. "Sorry what?" she asked as she walked over to the group. "What are we doing?" Emilia asked as she listened in. They were talking to Ross and now... Football game? "Are we seriously doing a football game?" Emilia asked as she went to fix another rocket in her lance. "... Well look who joins us... Did you enjoy yourself?" Emilia asked as she saw Zombah naked. Again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie grinned to Jasper at the nudity comment "Oh, do you mind all of the sudden? It just so happens that this lady and I were-" then he sort of just shrugged and turned. Zombie grimaced "Bah-" he followed after him, reaching the others. He happily waved to them- and look at that he was naked again "HEEEEY GUYYYYYYYSSS~!" he spoke, his words filled with joy. Though he honestly didn't know what to expect "Wait- what's goin' on ovah here...?" he looked to Emilia, then smiled and waved to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Indeed." Emilia said since she was expecting him to be naked most of the time now. This seemed to be like... A theme. So Emilia was doing her best to ignore it. "Ross and Jo are talking about football so to avoid fighting." Emilia replied to Zombie.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Jo7_zps51ffca5e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, Ross was actually managing to fluster Jo quite a bit up until that whole being attacked part--
The fact that neither of Smile`s and Inna`s attacks had been doing much was a bit... unsettling, though. Jo frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.  "...Football...?" ... She was too dumb for baseball. Baseball. Football was a whole other thing---and, honestly, Jo was never a sports person to begin with. But... bomb in head...and getting rid of this guy before Vulture Team... bleh. "...Alright. You`ve got yourself a deal. Let`s do this." She replied curtly. Wow---it was around that time that Jo began to consider what choices she had made up to now that had led to this---and where exactly she had gone so terrible wrong-- since, obviously, she had it worse than anyone else in the city right now. ... Right?
And then Zombie. "For fuck`s sake-- clothes, man, c`mon--!! No one`s gonna wanna tackle you if--" Pause. "...Naw, stay like that, actually--" Jo cheats.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

"OH DID I SAY FOOTBALL I MEANT ROSSBALL! THE GAME THAT I TOTALLY MADE UP 5 SECONDS AGO! TOO LATE YOU ALREADY SAID YES LET'S START!" Ross then shoved a Football into Jo's hands. Then he slowly backed away, looking to Willow, Gunnar, and Holden- no matter what state they may be in "OKAY SO- 4 ON EACH TEAM- THAT MEANS PICK 3 TEAMMATES AND WE CAN START!" he told her, after all, it wouldn't be fair for either of them any other way around "THE REST GET TO BE CHEERLEADERS!" he said giving Jo a thumbs up. So once he got far enough from Jo, he explained the rules "IT'S THIS SIMPLE- JUST TRY AND GET THE BALL TO THE OTHER SIDE- REALLY SIMPLE, AYE!? Oh right and if you drop the ball it explodes- OKAYLET'SSTART!!" suddenly the arena let out a loud BEEEEEP from it's speakers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:40 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

After killing everyone who was in the stands, Rommel stopped and slowly approached the group. He was...very...very not well. He was panting and his body was pulsing. He looked at the others, and then got on two feet, panting and dripping with blood. He couldn't talk, too much effort, but if he saw what was going on, he'd join in. He was resisting a lot to just rip them all the shreds.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar caught Willow as the girl was shoved to them, and he quickly got to work at untying her and removing the gag. He glared over at Jasper, growling to him,
"You're going to pay for being so rough with her..."
But apparently now football was about to be a thing--wow--okay--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"wH--" What did she even just agree to---?! "Man, what--" Football. Jo stared at it a bit... then grinned, and placed the thing under her arm. Because that was what people on TV did and she kind of assumed that was a thing. "Four, huh--?" She raised an eyebrow, and pursed her lips slightly. Sloooowly, she turned on her heel to face the Suicide Squad again, her eye scanning over each of them (and kind of settling on Zombie and Jasper for a bit because of reasons)... but, eventually, she raised a hand, pointing to everyone whose name she called: "I pick---Emilia, Inna, Smile, Jasper, Zombie, and... Rommel." He looked into things, anyway. She turned back to Ross. "I`m bad at counting." And then she heard the part about the bomb. oH. sO THAT WAS THE THING-- "wHAT--" She had like, two bombs on her right now. One was in her fucking head. The other was currently under her arm... and beeping at a steady pace. "sHIT--fUCK--aSS--bITCH--" So, she threw it to Smile, because that was obviously the best way to do things.
"hERE YOU LOOK FAST GO DO THINGS I`LL---DO OTHER THINGS--" She did not want to hold that ball. But, she was totally ready to tackle some people...!

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:53 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Smile32_zps8007d780

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

And suddenly Jo was shouting to him and throwing him things--he managed to catch the football, looking down at it for a moment and kind of staring at it. This was a football. He didn't know how to play football. hE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHICH DIRECTION TO RUN IN, FOR GOD'S SAKE--But then he looked up again and saw Gunnar rUNNING AT HIM TO GET THE BALL OH MY GOD--
"zHIS VAS A BAD IDEEEEAAA--" he yelled as he ran away from his purple-scarfed pursuer, in a random direction down the field--kind of just hoping he was going in the right direction--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:05 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just smirked a little at Zombie's nakedness, rolling his eyes when he heard Jo commenting. Yeah- make nobody want to tackle him. That sounded smart... He himself sort of stared and listened at the same time, a little unsure of what they were really doing- but hey, football. He chuckled darkly as Jo claimed to be bad at counting before he turned to run with Smile, hoping to keep close enough that he could tackle anyone else who got too close to the guy. Didn't want him to get tackled after all-

Meanwhile, Willow was stretching after being untied, then quickly scurrying to the sidelines- where she set down a small pouch- before she dashed back into the field, chasing quickly after Smile. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE GERMAN FUCKER!!!" she shrieked.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:14 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Ball? Ball ball ball?
Ball...
Rommel dashed onto the field, now running on two legs and still in his primal rage of rage. He ran and ran and ran and then suddenly *POW* barreled right into Gunnar, full force. He tackled...or more like plowed...Gunnar down to the ground, and then stood up, running again toward Smile, making sure he was in the clear. Plus, there was ball....and ball goood...

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:41 am

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross smiled as he saw Jo pass the ball to the German. Said German immediately panicked and ran in the opposite direction of where he needed to be. Ross watched with amusement, crossing his arms "HEHEH... WE'VE GOT THIS IN THE BA- GUYS WAIT!" he saw Willow and Gunnar immediately chase right after him, then let out a sigh. Wow- Ross actually felt weird seeing this happen. The guy kind of just awkwardly looked back down to Jo "A-aren't you going to tell them that that's the wrong way...?" he asked, before taking a second look back to Smile, who now had Rommel at his side. Except they were still going the wrong way. Ross just stood in the middle of the field, guarding his side. If Smile wanted to get that ball across, he would need to pass Ross anyways.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:59 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Shut it!" Jo barked to Ross, clearly agitated over the thought of losing---"SMILE, FOR FUCK`S SAKE. WRONG WAY,  GODDAMNIT--- TURN AROUND---!!" She wasn`t even mad about the whole being forced to join the Patriots part if they lost. It was kind of more of a pride thing, to be honest. Even if she didn`t know the first thing about football aside from something about running with balls and wow she picked a fight with a world famous athlete / movie star / mayor why didn`t she think this through sHE SHOULD START THINKING ABOUT THINGS MORE MAYBE--

But, yeah, for now, Jo stood at the middle of the field next to Ross-- that way, if the man intended on stopping Smile as he passed, Jo could get in the way of that. She did kind of stare at Rommel a bit, too, though... he... kind of reminded her of a dog...? She kind of liked him more this way. Dogs are cool... she also kind of started thinking of ways she could manipulate him with this new found knowledge because this is Jo and that`s what she does sometimes.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:45 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Inna10

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was still trying to understand what exactly was going on, but then the game started and things were happening, so she just sort of tried to get how this was supposed to work. Then naked Zombie was a thing, and Inna was once again sorta shocked by that...but shook her head and looked back the game, she couldn't worry about naked Zombie at the moment. Jo was saying Smile and Rommel were running the wrong way...so Inna went the opposite way that they were going and sort of...raised her hands.

"Ah...I am...closed?"

Was that good sports vocabulary? It didn't make a lot of sense...but she didn't get team sports anyway. What she understood so far was that they needed to get the ball...and run a lot. And ram into people, apparently...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:50 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Smile32_zps8007d780

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile kind of skid to a halt as he heard Jo, turning around to stare at her for a moment.
"...vhat. vHAT. Gottverdammt!" Smile was about to throw the ball to the ground in frustration, but then he remembered that if it touched the ground, it would explode. And that was bad. And then he saw that wILLOW WAS STILL RUNNING STRAIGHT AT HIM OH GOD-- "Somebody just take zhis zhing from me I don't know vhat to do vith it...!" He looked around at the two of his team members who were following him, and--he saw Jasper--and then a rampaging, blood covered Rommel who had just trampled Gunnar into the dirt. Oh. That was. Oh. He could hear Inna calling that she was--closed? What did that mean--? He was so confused--he had no idea how to play football--Smile looked back to Jasper, scuttling over to him and handing him the ball instead of throwing it. "Just have Rommel barrel through anyone zhat gets near you, now go Jasper go get zhis monstrosity avay from me--"

Gunnar could tell that the challengers were going the wrong way, so hah! It would be an easy win! Excellent! There was nothing that could--
Oh.
Gunnar kind of flopped down onto the dirt when Rommel tackled him, head spinning. That had been a thing. Ow. He was really glad that the hamsters weren't in his scarf right now. Like actually.
He kind of lay there in the dirt for a moment, before sitting up, then standing, holding his head. He heard Jo direct her team back in the other direction--so, Gunnar stood his ground. He would stop them on the way back, then...!

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"I can't believe it you being naked is possibly one of the best things to happen right now." Emilia said referring to Zombie as she watched the others starting to run the wrong way. "Huh..." Emilia said as she looked at the guys, back and forth. "So... What am I supposed to do?" Emilia wasn't going to run all the way down there. Nope... Someone was going to have to throw it to her so that she ran to the other side. "I'm Open!" Emilia said as she raised her hands.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

"Wh-" Jasper blinked in shock as Smile sort of just shoved the ball into his hands, staring down at it a moment before looking up, turning to look at who was chasing them- and spotting Willow, still charging towards the ball. OH. Shit. Jasper spun on his heel in the grass before taking off down the field, running straight down the other way in what was hopefully now the right direction. "C'mon Rommel! We've got a big guy for you to tackle down here!" he called, tucking the ball under one arm and gesturing towards Ross with the other. He wouldn't run all the way down... but if Ross was dealt with before he passed it off...!

Seeing that the ball was now heading the other way, Willow turned around and began to chase Jasper- but then she saw Holden standing on the sidelines with his arms crossed moodily, mumbling under his breath. She hesitated a moment, before glancing to Jasper and seeing that he was headed right towards Ross, trusted the big guy to deal with it as she stealthily darted towards the pinkette before full on tackling him- throwing all her weight into it and hoping to push him to the ground. As she did, she heard the male mumbling that "sports are for consumers"- causing her to giggle as she pressed a kiss to a spot right behind his ear. "There you are!!" She grinned at him as she hugged him tightly, laughing in amusement. Sports...? Her...? Yeah, right- Ross needed to get to know his employees better.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Citizen Ross
???

Citizen Ross just stood there, grimacing as the ball was passed to Jasper "I burn..." he muttered, you could just barely see his eyeball twitch. YES. IT WAS TIME FOR THE ROSS TO WORK IT OUT! Ross took a step forward, then he started to look as if he was about to run a marathon. Then, as he saw Jasper move more his way, Ross started. He zoomed across the arena with incredible speed. For a guy so large, he was fast, very fucking fast, of course, out of everyone here, he was the one that had done shit like this for a living. Before Jo could blink, he was in front of Jasper, towering over the gas-masked individual "Stop. No more." he told Jasper with a smile as he GRABBED HIS HEAD AND LIFE HIM UP. Luckily Zombie jumped in to save the day. He threw himself at Ross "I've got dis Jaspah!" he yelled, grabbing Ross' leg and hitting it a lot. Except- Ross didn't seem to even realize it. He just looked at Jasper in the eyes "Mah bawl now-" he told Jasper as he started to dangle him around in hopes of the guy letting go of the ball.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:07 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Ah Christ... Who is he going to throw it to?" Emilia asked as she looked around to see who else was open. No one was on Holder, or whatever... She might as well cover him. "COME ON JASPER! ZOMBIE USE YOUR NAKEDNESS BETTER!" Emilia called as she went into position.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:16 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So some things happened aND WOW ROSS WAS REALLY FAST--- sHE THOUGHT THAT WAS LIKE AN EFFECT THEY PUT ON TV---wHAT ARE THIS---
Before she could really get what was happening, Jasper was being kind of plucked off the ground and Ross was shaking him around and stuff---God, she would be so pissed off (and also dead) if that thing dropped---so, she dashed ahead, not nearly as quickly as Ross did, of course. She skidded to a stop next to where Jasper, Ross, and Zombie kind of ended up-- paused, looked at them for a moment, before just up and snatching the bawl from Jasper`s hands. Yeah. "NO. MY BAWL. I TAKE." She held it protectively to her chest, beginning to turn away a bit before looking to Jasper--"Sorry--gUYS HOLD HIM DOWN--" And then she started running. From where Ross came from so hopefully that was the right way. "BITCHEEESSSSSSSSS---"
Wow what--

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Holden94_zpsce7c4929

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

So, some things actually did happen... and Holden was having none of this sports stuff. Like, none at all. Sports were for consumers. He even mumbled that under his breath a few times, sort of sticking to the sidelines and hoping no one would notice... aND THEN WILLOW. "wH--" She successfully managed to topple the pinkette onto the ground in a full-on face plant; and he only really squirmed around a bit until she did some more things. "W-Willow---! Not right now--!" As cool as this was, now that it was apparent that Willow wasn`t planning on participating much either-- he kind of felt really bad about leaving poor Gunnar all by himself. Though, by the looks of it, Ross could probably play well enough for all three of them... 

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:23 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Inna10

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 3 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna saw Jasper doing a thing, he seemed to be pretty good at this...until Ross sort of grabbed him and lifted him up. WOW that dude was strong! She knew she couldn't beat the man physically, but she needed to help Jasper.. At least Jo had the bomb-ball now, so that was good.

"I....look! That...busty.girl in a bikini has a... steeck-dog...eenside a hamburger!"

She just assumed corndogs were called stick-dogs, cause they were like hotdogs on a stick... Big buff guys liked that stuff, right? She got closer and looked at Jasper, gesturing for him to get ready to make a break for it as soon as Ross was distracted by Jo...or Inna's super legit distractions. She was sort of pointing the exact opposite way that Jo was running, so maybe that would help?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper was running and grinning and kind of actually enjoying himself while looking for someone to toss the ball to- when suddenly Ross was right in front of him. He skidded to a stop with a yelp of shock, staring up at the towering man before suddenly he was being lifted up and wow that kind of fucking hurt- and he started trying to kick and squirm while still holding onto the ball because wow he did not want to die- but then Jo was taking the ball from him, freeing up his hands. With that taken care of... he kind of just clung to Ross tightly, gripping whatever he could to try and keep him distracted and prevent the guy from chasing after Jo and the ball. "NOT HELPING ZOMBIE-" he yelped, squirming ferociously, before yelling after the woman. "RUN JO, RUN!!!" Then he spotted Inna gesturing to him and nodded- or tried to- but at least tried to get across that he understood. This... was kind of scary, in all honesty...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next