Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:42 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross looked at Jasper, grimacing "BAWL. NAO-" and then Jo stole the ball. Ross pouted "FFUUUUUUUUUUU-" he dropped Jasper- only for the guy to kind of cling to him. Ross didn't notice. He just started running at a hell of a speed "YOU WILL NOT OUTRUN ME JO!!!" he yelled, and indeed, he was catching up with every second. Then Inna yelled and- Ross kept running- however Zombie let go. Nathan was practically hysteric "WHAT!? A BUSTY BIKINI CHICK WITH A STEAK DOG EATING A BURG-" and then he looked- and non of that. Zombie looked depressed. He fell to his knees, staring at the ground "Porque...? Porque...!?" he muttered. Meanwhile Ross was still running very fucking fast with Jasper on him. As he ran, Ross looked to his footmen on the sidelines "PULL!" he yelled- then suddenly more footballs were shot into the air. Ross jumped upwards- with Jasper still on him- they both zoomed through the air before Ross caught one of the footballs and threw it in front of Jo, then he caught the other ones and did the same- REALLY fucking fast. The explosions from the footballs created a canyon in front of Jo "HAHAHAHAHA! TRY AND JUMP THAT!" he yelled as he landed on the ground, then started to zoom towards Jo. Yes. Ross was also a cheater.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:50 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow giggled in amusement as Holden squirmed, lifting her weight off him enough to allow him to maneuver onto his back before she pinned him down again, pressing against him with a cheery smirk. "But Holdennnn! This is the only sort of sports I liiike..." she whined, leaning down to press a kiss to his lips before she sort of rubbed on him some more. "C'mon, don't push me off," she whined, clinging to him and trying to keep from getting shoved off- she didn't want to get off...! He was comfortable... and warm... and hot... And then there were explosions along down the field but she kind of just ignored them and clung to Holden instead.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia ran and grabbed onto Ross the moment he came close. She was more in the front. "Oh!? So explosions are okay huh!?" Emilia said as he zoomed right by her. Luckily she had just a thing to make a cheater regret cheating. Emilia fired rocket lance at the ground in front of Ross. Oh yes... She didn't want to work under a man so... Yeah she was also willing to do this shit as well. She wasn't going to work under... ANY MAN! She was an independent woman damn it! Even thought she held onto in a weird way, legs wrapped around his hips. But it looked badass.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:28 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel ran with Jasper and then ran with Jo as they were playing. Suddenly, footballs were flying and everything and oh god. Rommel skid a bit and saw Ross landing. He ran as fast as he could, and with that drug helping it was REALLY fast, and launched himself at Ross's chest.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:20 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Smile32_zps8007d780

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

So, everyone had kind of run down the field away from him--and so, Smile was running after them. But, Smile wasn't exactly an endurance runner--so, once he got to around the area that Gunnar was standing in, he had to stop and catch his breath. Gunnar was just kind of standing there, staring with wide eyes as Ross kind of FLEW and threw exploding footballs all over the place. Well. This was definitely a first for him. Smile put his hands onto his own knees, stopping to catch his breath, bending over slightly.
"Fuck...zhis shit..." the German wheezed in between breaths.
"Yeah...this is a bit--" Gunnar began replying to Smile, then remembered who he was talking to. The two of them just kind of looked at each other for a moment--before Gunnar suddenly shoved Smile over to the ground and took off down the field towards the others.
Smile kind of sat there in the dirt for a moment, a bit bewildered by being shoved so suddenly, and staring after Gunnar with his mouth hanging open.
"F-FICK DICH--" he yelled after Gunnar, before pulling himself up to his feet and taking off down the field as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Gunnar182_zpsaa8f608d

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Inna10

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna groaned as the only thing she managed to cause was a Zombie breakdown. She rolled her eyes and went towards the naked male.

"Zombie...get up! I weell...find you one of...those...later. We need to...ween thees or sometheeng, I am...lost."

She sort of kicked Zombie a bit more than lightly, trying to get him to snap out of it. They had to at least try to do something here, and WOW explosions were happening now, that couldn't be good. Inna looked around the field, trying to see where she could do something useful...aha! Smile was pushed by that one guy with the weird hair. So she ran towards Gunnar, taking her gun out and throwing it like a boomerang towards his legs.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross slowly started walking towards Jo, Jasper on him, Emilia wrapped around his waist, and now even Rommel on his chest. The guy was practically a bus transporting them across the field at this point. None of their weight managed to stop the behemoth. He was walking towards Jo using pure manliness, The Don would be proud. As he slowly advanced towards the blunette he spoke "TELL ME JO... DO YOU HAVE A DREAM? I MEAN... YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE TOP DOG AROUND HERE! SO YOU MUST HAVE SOME GREAT DREAM THAT YOU AIM TO ACCOMPLISH! I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THE FUTURE OF MANKIND HAS ALWAYS BEEN LEAD FORWARD BY THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF THE PEOPLE!" it was time for Ross' inspirational speech time "I HAVE MY OWN DREAM AS WELL! THAT IS- TO RESTORE OUR PLANET BACK TO HOW IT SHOULD BE- THROUGH THE 'MURICAN DREAM! LOOK AT THE WORLD WE LIVE IN- WHERE GANGS AND SUPERCRIMINALS REIGN SUPREME... WHERE THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO AUTHORITY TODAY IS THIS CORRUPT CORPORATE SYNDICATE PALADIN! THIS IS NOT AS THE WORLD SHOULD BE! NOT AT ALL! THAT'S WHY IT'S MY DREAM TO BRING BACK THE STARS AND STRIPES! WHERE FREEDOM AND LIBERTY REIGN SUPREME! WHERE EVERYONE IS EQUAL IN POWER! WHERE EVERY ONE OF US HAS A SAY! WHEN MY DREAMS COMES TRUE NO ONE WILL NEED TO BOW DOWN TO PETTY WARLORDS AND MOB BOSSES! WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO HELP OUR FELLOW AMERICANS- NO! OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!" Ross' fists clenched tighter as he spoke "T-THAT'S WHY-" a single manly tear fell down Ross' face "I WILL NOT FAIL!" he announced, yelling those words to the heavens.

Zombie just kinda fell over when Inna kicked him "Oh..." he had a blank expression on his face, he was very confused now. But no bikini chicks was definitely not okay, no bueno, not good at all. Then as he was about to come up with a witty remark Inna ran off towards Gunnar "FINE! YOU GO TO HIM- I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL-!" he yelled to Inna sobbing, not really making any sense at all. Zombie then just fell on his side, naked and in the snow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia growled as she leaned to one side while he was running, working on momentum. "For... GAH! HELP ME! Use weight to the throw him off! Lean to the right!" Emilia commanded as she reached for the beeping ball. "A guy running this fast has to be thrown off balance easily! Right!? That's how it works no matter how strong you are." Emilia stated as she tried to make the guy lean and fall off balance. And in case that didn't work Emilia's legs worked down to wrap around his. Or at least on his thighs.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel planted his feet down, trying to lift Ross over his head. He dug his feet into the ground, trying to hold him back, trying to give Jo more time, trying to deter Ross even a little bit. His body started to sweat, and his right eye started to bleed down his cheek.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:02 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Jo7_zps51ffca5e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"fUCKIN` CHEATER--" Jo barked, sort of gawking at the crater that had formed directly in front of her---by footballs---while Ross flew---goddamn--
"hAVE YOU NO MORALS--- NO SELF ESTEEM--" She honestly couldn`t tell when she was making fun of herself anymore. As she spent some time trying to deduce whether she could jump over this or not--or maybe run through it and hope for the best---? She couldn`t help but notice the international football star nyooming at her from behind. Well. But, hey, luckily, all of fucking Suicide Squad was currently clinging onto him, which seemed to make his stride lower to something of a slow walk. Which was equally terrifying. AND THEN he had to make an inspirational speech to boot. Which... kind of actually made Jo... think. She... did she have a dream...? Any goals...? ... Keep peace and stuff, right...? Since... if she could keep things nice and calm here-- whatever was going on outside the Walls couldn`t be any worse... right? Yeah-- that... should she be more... ambitious...? She had the power to be ambitious, if she wanted... top dog, right...? Yeah...
... Bomb in hand. Beeping. Shit. Right--
She did sort of look at Ross a while longer, her face falling as she noted the manly tear... "... Th-that..." Oh, wow- she was definetely crying right now-- that was a thing-- "U-Uh---" She looked at the crater, then to Ross, then crater, then Ross, then crater. Her leg muscles were, like--- good, right? God, everyone was giving her extra time and she wasn`t even making good use of it. She could jump it...! Didn`t help much that her vision was being all clouded by tears and stuff now. Ugh. "...Fuck it--!" She took several steps back, first checking the distance between herself and Ross-- before breaking into a sprint, and leaping just as her toes met with the edge of the hole, using that to propel herself further. "fFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCC---" She actually did go pretty far-- her desperate flailing making sure she did that none-too-gracefully, though. Her boot graced the opposing edge, and her face widened into a confident smirk... but, of course, she tripped-- which sent her flying downward, ball held protectively to her chest, as not to drop it. "fUCKFUCKFUCKNO--" The bluenette adjusted her arms, using one to hold the ball, then throwing one up to grab onto the ledge tightly-- and successfully pull the rest of her body up. She took a moment to catch her breath, placing her free hand onto her knee and just kind of panting for a bit. "Fuck... I... no..." Why this happen--
"G-Guys---jUST---KEEP HOLDING HIM---I`M--" Breathe, breathe-- "... yEAH--" She could breathe later. Right now, football. She pressed the ball under her arm again, huffing indignantly before exerting the remainder of her energy into another sprint. She was obviously out of breath and pushing herself, though-- only so much running one could take, and this field was sort of massive-- but, at least the other side was in sight...!  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar saw Inna throw her gun at his--legs? Why was she throwing it--? He was highly confused--
Either way, he hopped over it, stumbling a bit, but then he kinda stopped for a moment--because he saw Willow and Holden over to the sidelines--and were they--canoodling? Oh--well--that was a thing--he'd thought that they'd been helping out--guess not--
A moment later, he saw Smile run past him, hurrying to catch up with the others of his team. Oh. As much as Gunnar was pretty sure that Ross could do this on his own, he was pretty sure that it was part of his contract to be open to help--so, he continued running down the field as well, no clear target in mind yet...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Inna cursed as Gunnar just like...jumped over her gun. Not successful, okay. She looked back to see if Zombie was doing things yet...and no he was not.

"ZOMBIE!"

She yelled, still running, but looking back every few seconds

"Come do sometheeng useful! I am sure...SOMEONE weell reward you weeth...keessy time, you called it? Da, just COME ON!"

She kept running and her main goal was to just STOP Gunnar. Cause dealing with Ross alone was already difficult enough. Inna sped up, picking the gun up where it landed when she passed it, so she was only a bit behind Gunnar. She then sort of threw herself forwards, stretching her arms out as much as possible so her gun JUST touch the back of Gunnar's legs, but instead of grabbing for them, she used the gun to hit a single pressure point just behind his knee. For a second, she sort of wished the gun still worked for actual gun things...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Citizen Ross watched as Jo actually managed to jump the crater, then smiled and clapped "W~OAH~! NICE~!" he cheered, still not seeming to even realize that practically all of the Suicide Squad had grabbed onto him. He took one step forward, then suddenly felt Rommel "Oh...?" he stared at him for a moment, then picked the guy up. He stared at him some more "Doggy...?" he asked, but didn't wait for a reply "DOGGY!" Ross then held Rommel like a Football- AND THREW HIM AT JO WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGTH IN AN EFFORT TO PEG HER WITH THE MAN. Ross then looked down to Emilia, frowning "StoooOOOOOOP! I CAN'T MAKE THE JUMP WITH YOU IN THAT PLACE! HOW ABOUT YOU MOVE TO MY BACK OR SOMETHING?" he asked Emilia, tilting his head to the side.

Zombie's eyes went wide when Inna mentioned a reward. Of course he took it completely out of context but yeah "OOoooh~! A REWARD!? HEHEHEHEH- HAHAHAHA!" Zombie managed to get back on his feet. He pointed to Gunnar, grining "YOUS DAYS AH NUMBAHED MAN! IF I HELP I GET KISSY TIME~! BWAHAHAHAHAAH~!" he yelled triumphantly- though of course Gunnar probably didn't hear him with how far they were- Zombie just liked his own voice. Nathan then tried his best to run out into the field "Iiiiii'm gooonna getcha~!" he sung as he tried to use his crazy assassin ninja parkour crap to attempt to catch up to Gunnar- and failing miserably.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar had been running down the field--when suddenly, he felt a light tap behind his knee. And then suddenly, that leg sort of collapsed, sending him down onto one knee on the ground.
"Wh-What the--?" he said in mild surprise, then looked around--seeing Inna. But oddly enough, he made no move to attack her. He kind of stared at her for a moment, then pointed over at Ross. "Shouldn't you be a bit more worried about him, than me...?"
And then suddenly, he heard a faint voice in the distance...and as he turned to look--he saw naked Zombie running at him. Oh. wHY--
He actually seemed to pale a bit, calling to the assassin,

"Don't you even DARE get near me until you put some clothes on--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"DAMN IT ROMMEL!" Emilia shouted as the man was thrown, but she knew that he couldn't help it. The man was just too strong. She held fast, and glared up at Ross. "NO!" She yelled her eyes furious. Damn... She wanted to win. "AND I WILL MAKE YOU FALL YOUR BLACK ASS DOWN! So help me GOD I will pulverize you, and prevent you from jumping!" Emilia shouted over the explosions and then dug her nails in deep. Anything to prevent him... What else could prevent him. "... By the way! How do you feel about women's rights!? I know your a big hero in Scarlet! Loved your play!" she asked trying to distract him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 am

Inna was glad that her techniques at least still worked on the rest of Ross' crew. She had sort of just thrown herself while running, so she did a cool roll out of that then look at Gunnar. She shrugged

"Da, but too many people on one target ees never a goot idea.."

She said, plus his hair was kinda stupid...but she didn't mention that part, since it sounded bad. Then Zombie happened, and she smiled because now he could be useful...though she immediately took that thought back because of his useless naked parkour ninja thing. As much as she wanted to take Gunnar down, cause he was working for Ross and all, she couldn't help but agree that Zombie needed some clothes... So she took off her coat and threw it at him so that he could put it on when he got close enough. She figured it would be long enough to cover what she didn't want to see.

"Put that on, da?"

She called to Zombie, then turned back to Gunnar and threw a kick at his face, aiming to knock him out so she could get to work on Ross' other officers...who didn't seem to be doing anything that threatened the rest of the team...that was odd.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:17 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was then in the air. And barreling at Jo. This wasn't good. He started struggling and sprawling and making the oddest noises. He went flying and then fell on Jo, kind of on top of her. He looked around and then looked back at her.
"S...o..rr....y..." he managed to say, like a dog trying to speak to his owner, cause the drug was still in effect. His eyes was still bleeding from under his eyepatch over his left eye. He looked and saw Ross still running toward them. "Uh...oh..." he spat out, quickly getting off her and reaching his hand down to pull her up and run.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:19 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow had continued squirming on the ground with Holden up until the point where she realized people were after Gunnar. That was when she stopped, staring a moment before she let out a low growl- one that only Holden would hear- and then got to her feet. "Hold on, I need to go teach someone what happens when they try touching one of my boyfriends," she hissed, before darting off after the small group of Gunnar and Inna and to some degree Zombie. Trying to touch her boyfriend? Aw hell no! She was quick to gain ground especially when Gunnar was tripped, running as quickly as she could- and as she got closer, and saw Inna about to kick Gunnar in the face, she put on another final burst of speed- just in time to try tackling Inna, so the woman wouldn't kick Gunnar. Because kicking her boyfriend was bad. She would not allow that! "BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper... was kind of just done with this shit. Ross was insane, Jo was insane- hot, but insane- and this was just too much. So... after a bit- he kind of just dropped off Ross and rolled away, waiting only a second before climbing back to his feet and running the other way. Emilia, Rommel, and Jo could handle it- right? Right. He wasn't needed there- so, while he ran the other way, he tried to see what the others were doing. Only to see Zombie, still naked, going to tackle some guy on the other team...?
"THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR NAKEDNESS!!" he cried, still charging forward before full on tackling the other male- not seeming to care that they were on the same team.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Jo7_zps51ffca5e

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So Jo was doing her running thing still--- aND SUDDENLY FLYING ROMMEL.
Jo, being the low-key genius she was, whirled around and had begun running backwards so she could get a good look at the flying specimen upon hearing the strange noises he emitted. "sHIT ROMMEL WHAT--" And crash. He barreled straight into her, knocking her clean off her feet and skidding onto the ground on her back. Considering she hit the back of her head pretty hard, her vision bursted out of focus for a bit... but, in her dazed stupor, she did catch sight of Rommel`s face, which was sort of right in front of her`s... and the sudden suffocating sensation became apparent, as did the reason. Rommel--on top of her--really big guy--
Something told her she should probably be really embarrassed right now, but she was mostly just trying to breathe. Also noticing the trail of blood leaking down his face, which was concerning... when did he get an eye patch...? They were eye patch buddies...! ... What was her brain doing-- "I-..It--It, u-uh--" She tried to wheeze out some response to his apology, but she was kind of dying and stuff so no. She just layed there a bit, the bomb/ball just hardly within her grasp-- until Rommel seemed to snap into realization. He peeled her off the ground, and as soon as he was up and running, Jo shook her head to regain focus, and hugged the ball closely as she sprinted by him. Her run seemed to become a bit lopsided though; which was probably produced from a mixture of the crash and her blatant over-exertion. Either way, Emilia seemed to be doing a nice job at holding back Ross, the goal was in sight, and if anyone were to try to tackle her last minute-- she had Rommel. Things were going smoothly, if she could just keep running...!  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:46 am

Citizen Ross
???

Ross tiled his head and raised an eyebrow when Emilia said she loved his play "I HAVE PLAYS!? I DIDN'T KNOW I DID THAT! AWESOMETASTIC!" he cheered, of course, for pretty much everything else- he really didn't understand her. Something about Rights and being a hero. So Ross took that as a compliment, and pried Emilia off him, lifting her upwards so they could make eye contact. He smiled to her and said "HEY! I LIKE YOU! YOU'RE COOL!" then held her like a football as he JUMPED INTO THE FUCKING SKY then landed over the crater. So Emilia finally learned how it was to be an astronaut, and Emilia got to jump very high! Ross then started running again after Jo, with Emilia still with him "HAHAHA! I'M CATCHING UP JO!" he called out to her happily.

Zombie looked at the coat Inna handed him with a 'What the fuck is this?' kind of look, then shoved it away "Hehe- NAH! I refuse to be restrained bah society's standahds! I'll where whatevah ah want! Doubly so if I decide it's nothin'!" he cheerfully replied to Inna. Nathan refused to put on the coat. So then he looked to Gunnar "I'M GONNA TOUCH YAH!" he yelled to Gunnar, a big creepy smile on his face. But then Jasper tackled him. Zombie literally went wide eyed, caught by surprise as his teammate tackled him and spoke about nakedness "H-hey! WAIT! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP!" he yelled in response.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:24 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Boy27_zps0695920d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just yelped a little while laughing as he and Zombie went tumbling to the ground, holding on so he wouldn't roll off- and ending up with one of his knees between Zombie's legs, a hand on either side of his shoulders. He sort of froze there a moment- before snorting in amusement. "You, top? Please- your sassy little ass would only be on top if you're gonna ride me," Jasper taunted, smirking at the other before he reached up and pushed his gas mask up out of the way, still chuckling. "Besides, I have more control- just look at this, you're already naked! Over-excited, much?" Laughing again, the male then leaned closer- and pressed a kiss just to the corner of Zombie's mouth, then trailed his lips down along his skin to his neck, humming with amusement as he picked out a highly noticeable spot and then began to suck and nip- up until the point he left a hickey, then he pulled away and waited to see what Zombie would do.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:36 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar just kind of stared at the ensuing scene for a moment as Jasper kind of tackled Zombie and started doing thing--and honestly he just felt very uncomfortable watching this. He struggled up to his feet, his one leg still feeling really off due to Inna's blow, and he kind of started limping away--not seeming like much of a threat anymore, football-wise--but not wanting to be near--well--that. He honestly would be surprise if Inna didn't have a similar reaction.
"I'm done--I'm so done--"
He glanced back for a moment--and saw that Willow had popped out of nowhere from the sidelines and was engaging in battle with Inna--oh--Gunnar kind of just--kept limping away--he was sure that Willow could handle herself. Especially with how she was screeching about nobody being allowed to touch her boyfriends. She was scary when she got like that.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:45 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 4 Smile32_zps8007d780

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile had made some progress down the field, but saw that not all of their teammates were up ahead...he looked behind, and saw Inna--and Jasper and Zombie and waitwhatweretheydoing--
Smile kind of slowed to a walk, then stopped, looking back over at Jasper and Zombie with wide eyes. They were--doing that in public?! How did they even have the balls to do that?! There were people right there! Smile was feeling self-conscious FOR them, for crying out loud! His face was burning bright red just looking over there--he felt extremely awkward and just wow--he kind of just turned around without saying anything, kind of awkwardly waddling forward a bit before shaking his head and calling back to Jasper without turning around,

"Jasper! If you two have time to do zhat, zhen you have time to help us vin zhis! D-Do zhat later, come help us out for now!" He kind of kept moving up until he reached the crater--then kind of stopped. Yeah, there was no way he was going to be able to jump that--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 am

OhmygodZombieandJasperwhateven.. Inna was so disturbed right now, what was happening?! She just...sort of froze, and was so shocked and disturbed that she wasn't able to react to Willow's tackle before it was too late...and she was on the ground.

"Why...am I a ....female dog?"

Was her first reaction, cause her brain was still a bit scrambled from before, she actually GLAD she had been tackled no. Okay, now she was snapped back to reality, being on the ground with this psychotic-looking lady on top of her.

"Ah...nevermind."

Inna wrapped her legs around Willow's waist and rolled to the side so she was now on top. With her hands now free, she threw a punch at Willow's face. Of course, Inna knew nothing about how these people fought, so she was trying to just knock them out quickly before she found out the hard way.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Jasper you asshat!" Emilia yelled before she was picked up by Ross. "Well shit..." she said under her breath as she looked at Ross right in the eyes. "... Huh?" she asked when he said that he liked her and that she was cool. "Um..." she began to say before screaming when he jumped, holding her like a football. She held onto Ross like her life depended on it. She opened her eyes to see how high they were, and felt like puking because adrenaline. "Oh god... Oh God... Oh... Hey that's the old hide out, and that's Baker street... That's Highend... And... And we're falling!" Emilia said as she landed on the ground. She felt a lot of G-Force in her body when that happened and she looked to see how close they were to Jo. "JO! JO! Run faster!" Emilia said as she aimed her rocket launcher. "Use this! Jump on the rocket and let it make you fly!" Emilia said, but was it possible? Would Jo be able to ride the rocket to the goal? One way to find out as Emilia fired her rocket.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next