Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Tear4" />

Emilia watched in the distance, giving Jo the space she needed. How many more people will fall today? First Bunny... Now Elliot... She didn't even know what had happened to Chelsea, but she was worried about her as. In all Emilia wasn't sure what she could now. They had their army, but will their leader be strong enough to fight and to give clear orders. She didn't say a word and turned her back on the scene. She couldn't look at it. Because if she did she would pity Elliot and that wasn't what he wanted from her. "Ryder... How are we doing?" she asked with her hands on her hips. She wanted to know how much time they had left... Because in memory of today Emilia wanted to make a bit of a change on herself.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:14 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Ryder103_zps6770337c

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder watched solemnly as the quiet goodbye went on between Elliot and Jo, not intervening. He waited...until he saw Elliot say his last, taking his final breath. Ryder's gaze lowered--as much as Elliot had disliked him at times, Ryder had still considered him to be a good teammate--and an even better friend. He began to feel guilt swirling deep in the pit of his stomach over the arguments he'd gotten into with the blonde earlier--if only he could take those back...he'd never thanked him for saving their lives with the army...
"...Jo..." Ryder scooted over to Jo, gently wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I...I'm so sorry. All of this...it's just...so much to handle. I'm sorry that all of this has happened...b-but...you know what? It's not your fault. It's not your fault at all." He used his arm that was around Jo's shoulder too gently pull her in close, resting his head on her shoulder. "You know who's fault it is...? It's that bastard, Kraven, and that whore the Mistress. They're the cause of all of this...everyone dying...and you know what...? We're gonna get them back for this. They're gonna wish that they were never born when we're done with them..." He lifted his head again, looking around the wreckage that was once Carrion Land, seeing the last of the Paladin footmen get cut down. This was it--it would be their final stand. They had to go take down Kraven and anyone allied with him--as soon as possible. Ryder wouldn't rest until that man was cold and dead on the ground.
"I...I know that...you're not in the best of shape right now...none of us are...but...listen...everything will be alright soon...let's just get everyone patched up in the infirmary real quick...then figure out what to do...Trust me, we'll be fine...we'll go out and kick Kraven's ass, and be back in time for supper, yeah?" Ryder slowly slipped one of his hands into Jo's free hand--lacing his fingers through hers. "You'll be alright. We'll...we'll all be alright. I'll make sure of it."
As Emilia addressed him, Ryder turned his attention to the woman, but didn't leave Jo's side.
"We need everyone who's injured to be patched up in the infirmary...then we need to figure out a plan of action...as much as I hate to suggest it, Kraven's at his weakest now...we've taken out a majority of his army, thanks to you and Elliot...as dangerous as it is, now might be our only chance to go and attack him again before he builds up another army..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Nobody
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:52 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 __okay_zps011a923b

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As Jo felt Ryder put his arm around her, she didn`t move, nor cease her sobbing. She remained as she was, hunched over Elliot`s body, her forehead pressed against his chest. As Ryder`s words slowly processed in her lagging mind, she picked her head up, albeit reluctantly, right as Ryder pulled her fully into his embrace. Almost involuntarily, she gingerly released Elliot`s hand so she could wrap her arms around Ryder-- resting her chin on his shoulder as he had to her. She bit down on her bottom lip again--as for her bawling wouldn`t drown out Ryder`s voice, which... she kind of really needed to hear right about now...
She hesitated, frozen as she was, before she gently squeezed his hand laced with her`s, giving him a weak nod. Jo remained quiet, listening to Ryder and Emilia`s exchange... it was still entirely difficult for her to process--but they actually had a chance right now.
Previously, she had thought herself to almost be out of her league here... but, there was suddenly just this shining opportunity; they had not only the element of surprise, but, as it stood--the biggest army in No Man`s Land. And it was her`s.
"...That`s right. We---we`ve gotta hurry," Jo uttered, her voice coming out raspier and quieter than she would have expected. She hurriedly squirmed out of Ryder`s grasp, kneeling near Elliot again and hoisting the blonde upward, carrying him off to the infirmary bridal-style. With quite the limp in her step, of course. Which was just what she needed, with the difficulty she was already having walking around in heels---why heels--  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - Blitzful Vengeance
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:59 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder managed a small smile as Jo seemed to be encouraged by his words, and he stood up as she did, seeming to struggle a bit as he walked behind her, still clutching at his slowly bleeding stomach with an arm.
"Gabriel...bring Bravery..." he called back to Gabriel, trying to ignore the pain in his gut as he walked. That bullet was still lodged in there pretty good...
Still, pain was a thing he'd grown quite used to over the past day or so, as it'd become quite a constant thing, what with the situation he'd been in. So, he endured it, following Jo down the hallway and into the infirmary, sitting down on one of the empty beds.

"Alright...so...what's the plan...? Also, since all our medics were kind of traitors and are kind of dead now, does anyone here know how to remove a bullet...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Nobody
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

As the battle drew to a close, Bravery's eyes flickered open, and he found himself lying in Gabriel's arms. He had a pounding headache...but he was otherwise alright...besides the other obvious wounds...but he was alive, and that was all that mattered.
"Gabriel...? Is everyone okay...? Did we win...?"

Bravery's Theme - Fate of the Unknown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Tear4" />

Emilia nodded to Ryder. "Yes... Now is the time..." Emilia said, her eyes having a distant look in them. They had to strike where the kettle was hot or whatever they say that you have to do quickly. "We do need to hurry Jo... But first... Would you like to get out of those heels? And... Pants?" she asked as she looked at Jo. "And uh... Sorry about... Elliot... I know he meant a lot to you." Emilia mentioned, and when a plan was being thought of Emilia looked up and said, "If only we have some people that saw the inside of that place and knew how the army functioned... Then we could probably stand a good chance against Kraven..." Emilia mentioned as she looked at her hair. She needed some dye... It was time to change the look on this mane. "I don't... The only medical people I know are like... With CW."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:26 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

The fight in Carrion Land was over now--all was quiet...up until suddenly, an extremely loud voice boomed through the damaged base, originating at the entrance:
"LADY EMILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Justus entered Carrion Land, along with Mocha and Matthias, making himself known. He was surprised that the base was so heavily damaged--though he assumed that it probably had something to do with Paladin, seeing as how the dead soldiers lying all over the place were in Paladin uniform. He moved a bit further into the front hall, calling,
"We've come in peace--! Hear us out here, please--! Lady Emilia, are you heeeere...?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

The first thing Jo did upon entering the infirmary was cautiously place Elliot on one of the available beds, grabbing the white sheets from the hem and tugging it over his limp body. She paused, her eyes glazed over for a moment... before Ryder`s voice registered. "Oh--I--I do. I can do that---if you want--I mean, it`s quick..." Jo said, raising her hand and turning her upper body in the redhead`s direction. She frowned a bit, making her way over to where the medics had kept all their stuff, and flinging through a bunch of tools before uncovering--a knife. Yeah. She held it up, inspecting it briefly in the lighting, before whirling back towards Ryder.

She turned slightly toward Emilia as she spoke, raising an eyebrow inquisitively. "What about my pants---" She glanced down, only now noting that--these weren`t pants---at all--actually, this was a Paladin uniform. Wait, what--
"P--Pala---?" She just kinda squeaked, quickly bopping her hat straight off her head and letting it land on the ground behind her. "W-When did--what--I-I--I didn`t--" She quickly looked up at Ryder, "I-I didn`t--put this on---like, I wouldn`t---I mean, I`m fine, I`m not gonna flash anyone or anything--at least not on purpose--? I-" Before she had a chance to panic any further, Emilia mentioned Elliot. Jo quickly casted all her thoughts to the back of her head, simply nodding in response. "I...I`m fine..." She answered solemnly. She couldn`t really afford to dwell on it... they had bigger things to do... Elliot would have wanted...

She cleared her throat, absent mindlessly tugging down at her weird jacket-skirt-flap-thing, and stopping in front of Ryder. "Alright---Alright, so, uh--" She stammered, twirling the knife between her fingers a bit. "I`m, uh---not--really an expert at this, or anything--but, they taught me how to do it--since it`s kinda--necessary---military and stuff--uh--yeah--" Her eyes trailed downward, eyeing Ryder`s bullet wound, anxiety pretty clear on her features. "Basically, I`m just gonna--like--jab this in there, and pop the thing out, okay--? It--might actually hurt a little--or, uh--a lot--it hurts a lot, I`ll be honest--" She gripped her knife firmly, folding her bottom lip. "............................ I-I-Is it okay---if I, like---lifted up your shirt a bit---b-because, y`know--"
And then someone was yelling from the entrance--to which Jo froze, glancing over her shoulder at Emilia and gesturing in the voice`s direction with her head.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

When Jo was doing that Emilia grabbed some things to help change her color, but then Emilia tensed up when she heard her name and readied her lance. She looked around frantically to see who was screeching her name in such a manner. "Oh it's just you." Emilia said when she saw a flash of blue and then BOOM there was Justus. She gave Ryder and Jo a look, "Um... Almost Bravery... Hold on..." Emilia said as she peered out of the medical room to the source of the call. "Hello?" she called in confusion. She then noticed something else when she saw Justice. "Worms?"

"Hi..."

"... What brings you here?" Emilia asked as she readied her lance.

"Wait! He's right! We come in peace! We uh... We want to help you..." Mocha said with her hands raised. Emilia stared at Mocha for a moment. "Jooooooooo... We got some people who apparently want to help us believe it or not."

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:54 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel had just sat there holding onto Bravery, rocking back and forth as the battle raged, somehow avoiding the worst of it. He'd gotten nicked a few times, but it wasn't anything he was extremely worried about. But when Bravery actually woke up, he jolted in shock, staring down at the blunette with surprise clear on his face. "Brav...ery...?" He winced slightly as his voice cracked, lifting one of his hands to scrub his cheeks, trying to remove the tear tracks. "... I... uh... w-we... Honestly...? I... d-don't really know," he confessed, looking a tad ashamed for a moment. He should have made sure Bravery was okay then moved on to help more, not just stay there... guilt flashed across his face for a moment before he covered it up, instead hugging the other for a moment. "We... or... I s-should get you someplace where you can get patched up..." He hardly even paid attention as the yelling and such went on, too absorbed with the injured male before him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:54 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Oh--uh--here--" Ryder lifted up his shirt, exposing the bloody bullet wound to Jo, wanting to just get this over with, steeling himself against the extra pain that he knew he'd be feeling any second now. "Just--uh--d-do it quick. Like a band-aid. That's how this kind of stuff works, right--?"
And then Justus happened. Ryder was kind of glad that Emilia went to take care of it--and was pretty sure that she'd be just fine. Especially since the shouts seemed to be people asking for peace of some sort? Peace was nice. Beating the shit out of Kraven was nicer--but peace was good too--

Ryder's Theme - Nobody
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Honestly, Lady Emilia, I find that what you told me back on the battlefield was more than correct...I was working for the wrong side entirely. I must apologize for that, sincerely." Justus gave Emilia a deep, formal bow, then looked at her again, continuing to speak. "Our leader has betrayed us...just as Sullonsteinian swine such as he would be expected to do...and I find now that his morals were deplorable and intolerable. At this point in time, Lady Emilia...I..."
Justus suddenly dropped to one knee, bowing again to Emilia as he spoke,
"Please, allow me to join your ranks in the battle against Sullonstein! I was wrong, I was blind--but now, I know the truth! I beg of you, allow me to join your noble cause...! My companions, as well...!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:02 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

So Matthias was... kind of scared. And he also didn't really care what was happening- at this point, he was beyond numb to his surroundings. If Justus and Mocha hadn't dragged him out of there, he probably would have just stood there and let himself die. As it was, he had gotten hit by a few bullets, but he didn't even seem to notice, merely standing beside the others with his head down, letting them speak as he stared at the ground. He didn't even react to Justus' screaming or Mocha's nervousness, nor even the possibility of them being killed... for the second time that day. He just didn't care. He was through with caring- caring just got you hurt, and betrayed, and hated. He was sick of it- so he just... wouldn't. It wasn't as if anyone was going to tell him otherwise... He stood there waiting, more than anything else just wanting to sleep... and never wake up.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:08 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery smiled weakly at Gabriel, then looked around, seeing the results of the battle--and he could tell that they won.
"Yeah...could you bring me to the infirmary...? I think I'll be okay after that..."
Bravery shifted slightly, sitting up. He was still hurting...but he felt like he'd be okay, with some bandaging...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:09 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

"... S-Sure!" Jo chirped, the small smile she flashed for him disappearing a moment later. Her eyes flickered down to the gunshot wound, then her knife, then the wound, then Ryder, then the knife again--
And then Emilia-- "I`m BUSY! Take care of it yourself!" She barked back, arching her eyebrows, before turning back to Ryder. "Okay--okay, sorry--I`m still... I`m still a bit---shouty--just, uh--" She paused, exhaling deeply, and toying with her knife a bit more. "... S-So, uh, this might be weird---but---I was gonna do this earlier---b-but, then I didn`t---because Hal was sorta there---b-but now he`s dead and stuff so that`s kinda cool--a-and--uh--I-I don`t want you to shout or anything--because I`d feel bad---s-so---uh---I-I`m really sorry---"
After rambling through her small explanation, she paused for a moment more, looking a bit bewildered by her own words... up until she flat out crashed her lips into Ryder`s, and quickly and cautiously jabbed the tip of her knife precisely into his wound, popping out the bullet with ease. It landed on his lap helplessly, and she extracted the knife straight out as quickly as she could. After a moment more, she broke their sorta-kiss-thing, and stared down at where the bullet had landed. "... Painless, right? Right--so, I have, like, three of those, so--" She hopped onto the bed next to him, steadily bringing her left leg onto it and readying her knife. "... And I`m---gonna do this now---" Except she kind of didn`t. She just sort of stared at the wounds, clicking her tongue quietly. "... Well`p--"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:32 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder just sort of sat there and listened to Jo as she talked, but then suddenly, kiss things happened and she was stabbing him at the same time and it really hurt and he was also really startled and he kind of let out a really strange, muffled noise that sounded a bit like:
"WHHHMMPHSPHHPHPM--?!"
And then, just like that, the bullet was out. Well. That hadn't been so bad at all. Kisses were always nice--
He picked up the bullet with a hand, sticking it on a nearby tray, then looking over at Jo as she sat next to him. He paused for a moment, before speaking,

"...Th--Thanks--and--Okay so--hopefully this'll--make it easier for you--"
And then, he leaned over, doing his best not to fall off the edge of the bed, and gave Jo a kiss--just like she'd kissed him--and nearly fell off the bed in the process, but hey, it was something--and maybe it would help--kisses made everything better, right--

Ryder's Theme - Nobody
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

So then kiss things were happening again---which, Jo actually found a bit unexpected---
Regardless, she just sort of let that happen for a bit, hovering over her gunshots wounds with her knife, unable to help the bit of a smile that was quickly growing on her lips. A bit reluctantly, she jabbed her knife into her wound, producing a bit of a yelp into the kiss as she did-- but, at least she got the bullet out--she assumed--
Or, at least, she hoped so, since she repeated the process two more times on her other wounds, making a slightly louder dissatisfied gasp each time, her lips still pressed against Ryder`s and all, muffling the sounds. After removing the third bullet, she didn`t break the kiss--just put the knife down behind them on the bed, gently placing her hand atop one of his. After a few more moments, she broke it, peering up at him shyly.  "...Uh--th-thanks..." She muttered, her face sorta really flushed bright red at this point--"I---I`m---I`m sorry---I probably---shoulda asked permission, o-or something--uh---yeah---"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"But this is Import-You know what? Nevermind. Go kiss your boyfriend or whatever..." Emilia grumbled the last part before looking at Justus. Honestly she was surprised. Never in her life has the enemy realized that they were working for--Well no one, which was Jo--, but either way... Usually no one realized what they were working for before it was too late. "What happened? Did Kraven try to kill you or something?"

"..."

"Oh God... He tried to kill you guys?" Emilia asked and Mocha nodded. Emilia observed the worms that were in her presence. First was Justus, she could trust that, then was Mocha... She looked very nervous, most likely because of her weapon but she will keep her guard up around her, and then there was Matthias... The man looked like he's been abused to the point where he was indifferent to everything. "Alright... Come in. But I am watching all of you." Emilia said as Mocha and Matthias walked in. Mocha took her time to look over everything. "So... This is awkward..." Mocha said as she looked at all the dead bodies. "... Where's Hal?" Mocha asked before Emilia decided to answer.

"Dead... Burst into flames, and is now ash." With this Mocha slowly began to nod her head in approval. "I am ok with this." Mocha said as she looked around the medical room. Ahhhh... Good times in here... Or at least good times in a place like it. "Bravery..." Mocha said when she caught sight of him. He looked awful, and needed some medical attention. Good thing Mocha was a doctor! "Is there anyone else that needs medical attention?" Mocha asked as she looked around.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"[/color]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:39 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

So, Buddi sorta got knocked out by debris---
It bashed straight into his skull as he scrambled to investigate the first explosion caused by Jo by the entrance-- and he had collapsed, out cold since then. Through all the other explosions, gunshot, battle cries, and general loud noises going on around him, it was Justus`s screeching of Emilia`s name that woke him up. He groaned groggily, steadily supporting himself with his buzz axe to pull himself into a sitting position... he rubbed his head, frowning as he noted a slight bump, and a pretty familiar wetness leaking from his head. Ow--
It wasn`t much of a detriment to him, however, as he pulled himself onto his feet regardless. His dark eyes steadily scanned across the entrance... yeah, that was a lot of dead--people--Paladin uniforms too-- that`s weird---
He looked at Isaac for a moment, then to his buzz axe... and then the fact that Emilia was talking to three individuals from Conqueror Worm became apparent. He stared at them, his befuddlement growing. The only one he recognized at first glance was Mocha--who he still remembered from way back when he was with Worm. He`d been recruited forcefully, and came in pretty injured by Kraven and all, so--of course he`d be familiar with the doctor. And then he noticed Justus. And frowned. Yeah--that was the guy who stabbed at him, wasn`t it? He made their retreat from the Walls pretty difficult... much more than it should have been...

So, of course--Buddi wasn`t too keen on the idea of Emilia dealing with them by herself. While he was pretty sure he wasn`t nearly as competent at talking to people or dealing with anything really as well as Emilia was, he just sort of felt required to do... something, aside from just standing around or being knocked out. But Emilia was sort of talking right now so he was pretty quiet. It didn`t feel appropriate to say anything just yet, but he did walk over to Emilia`s side and give her a little wave. "Hi--what happened--?"

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:53 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Oh Hey Buddi... Well... Since your asking... We came back only to find Jo was missing along with Chelsea, and Ryder wanted to come up with a plan of the remaining Vulture members that were well enough to get her, BUT Hal... That pile of ash you see over there came here when Elliot and I left to gather an army that you see before you, and he pretty much started to ruin us. And it turns out Hal had Jo brainwashed, but then Elliot and I came back to save the day... Jo broke free and now Elliot is dead... And second part of the day is that I think we got new recruits. How are you doing? I saw that you were knocked out pretty good." Emilia said as she looked at Buddi closely. The man probably needed to be treated. "Hey Mocha! This one may need medical treatment." Emilia answered with a concerned look. She was looking after the man, so he was her responsibility at the moment.

MOcha looked over at Buddi and walked over to him. "Hmm... I know you..." She said but that's all she said as she looked him over. "She'll take care of Buddi... How are you doing today?" Emilia asked as she patted his head.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Hi Mocha...!" Bravery waved at Mocha weakly from where he sat, hoping that she wasn't still really super duper mad at him over Chef or anything. Because that would be very upsetting--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

Justus stood back up again, smiling as Emilia accepted them.
"Thank you, Lady Emilia...!" And then Buddi came over--and Justus stared at Buddi for a moment, before suddenly recognizing him. "Oh! I remember you! I nearly fought you in the Walls! It's a fine thing that we did not actually clash at full power--seeing as how we are to be allies now and all! No hard feelings about me poking at you with my lance, yes? After all, we all get stabbed every once in a while, right?" Justus gave a hearty laugh--speaking as if getting stabbed was a totally normal thing--

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's face was probably just as red as Jo's at this point--that had been quite an experience--
"N-No--it's fine, really...! I actually kind of liked it--? Not to be creepy or anything--I-I mean we should--do that more often--? The whole--trying to numb out the pain thing--and--just--" Ryder continued to stutter until suddenly, he stopped, then sighed, giving Jo a smile before leaning forward and giving her a gentle hug. "...I missed you."

Ryder's Theme - Nobody
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Ex-Worm

Mocha stared at Bravery after she finished bandaging Buddi up since he was stabbed. "It seems that this man is recovering well... Surprisingly. If it's okay I would like to do an officially check up on him to see if there's anything else." Mocha said as she walked over to Bravery. "Hey there Super Hero... What's cooking?" Mocha said as she looked at him. She seemed different... Tired, and oddly enough happy to see him. Her lips began to tremble before she hugged Bravery and began to cry. "Bravery... I missed you so much...." Mocha cried as she held his hand while she cried.

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 40 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Isaac stood there dumbfounded when Elliot emerged from his dead like state. Wait...he was still alive? Isaac looked at the ground as Elliot began to talk to Jo for the last time. He was angry at himself that he couldn't help the man. Just why was he just there doing nothing? His fists clenched and his mind hitting himself when he noticed that Jo and Ryder were gone to the infirmary. Right. People got hurt in this fight. People died in this scuffle. The man that was leading the attack was dead. That was good, right?

Just then a loud scream came out which startled the blonde. He looked up to see who it was. His eyes went into a shock. The man that almost killed him and Buddi back in the Paladin base is now wanting to help them!? He couldn't believe it. Just why? Before Isaac could assess what was going on, he heard Buddi. Isaac quickly turned his body around to see the big man there. A smile came on his lips as he ran to Buddi.
"Buddi! You're fine! I'm so glad that-wait what the hell happened to your head!" Isaac pointed to Buddi's head that was flowing with blood. He stood there scared as Mocha came in and tended to Buddi's wound. This made the man breathe more easily as it seemed that Buddi was all fine and dandy. Phew. Now was the situation with Justus.

Just what were the members of Vulture going to do. Isaac watched as Emilia said that they were fine to join. He stood there trying to understand why they would do that when those members, well Justus, attacked them. Just then, a memory came back to Isaac. A memory of how when only him and Buddi were left of their faction. How badly he was of how everyone around him was dead. His boss, their members, and even Orane wasn't saved. Isaac pretty much felt depressed as Pugsy helped them get accepted into Vulture. Isaac at first didn't get why they would do that. He thinks he knows why now. They want to help anyone who wants to make sure chaos doesn't spread out of this hellhole.

Isaac walked over to where Justus was. He looked at the man intensely as he tried to forget that the man almost killed him. How he had to burn himself in order to escape. Just how close he was to dying and yet here was the man that made it happen. Isaac kept on staring before shaking his head and laughing to himself. He reached a hand otu to try and handshake the man.
"I see. No hard feelings. Well I hope so. I don't want to be chopped liver." Isaac said that in a scared tone but at the same time one trying of acceptance. "Glad to have you. My name is Isaac Harvey".

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next