Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:09 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 __okay_zps011a923b

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo smiled a bit, noting Ryder`s reluctance at separating their hands. It sorta had to happen eventually. Having their hands glued together forever would be counter-productive. Her eyebrows raised as he reached over to another table, expression softening in understanding as he bandaged their wounds, her cheeks heating up a bit. "O-Oh---thanks...I--I probably shoulda done that, huh...?" She offered a sheepish grin, just as Emilia strolled by them--"I saw--" She uttered quickly, since the knight was out the door a moment later; but, she did call in said doctor`s attention.

"Hey, Mocha!" Jo chirped, giving the other a big smile. But then she started freaking out about their eyes--"Oh! I don`t know. I `m confused. I think Ryder is too, but--I just know we have to kick Kraven`s ass now." She rolled her shoulders back, giving a little shrug. She seemed awfully laid back about the whole poofing into Carrion Land thing in her Paladin Uniform... she didn`t question it much; she just saw Hal there and sort of shot him. Why would she need to do anything else? "Oh, but, hey--I actually wanted to ask you to do something for me? It`s like... even though the last scuffle thing was a bit of a one-sided win, a lot of people are still hurt--and I... kinda don`t want them going out there. Would you mind staying behind and patching everyone up...? I---could leave someone here with you, if you want...?" She felt kind of bad for dumping a bunch of orders on Mocha when she hadn`t been in here for an hour yet, but... they were on a bit of a tight schedule. As she spoke, her hand sort of accidentally coiled around Ryder`s again. Oops. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - Blitzful Vengeance

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

So, Buddi and Emilia left the bathroom--and since the thought of anymore than just holding Emilia`s hand had never occurred to Buddi, he was as oblivious as she was to whatever it sounded like they were doing in there. He folded his arms in front of him, looking kind of proud actually as he watched Emilia walk off to get her armor. But--Justus---
His eyebrows rose as he noted Justus` gesture. Did--did he do something wrong--? What did deflowered even mean--
But then Emilia got mad at him, so Buddi just sort of remained quiet as he watched. That actually looked kind of painful. The subject manner, of course, flew straight over Buddi`s head, though.

He listened carefully as Emilia explained her power suits to them; she seemed pretty excited about it.. but, he supposed he would be too if he had something as cool as that... speaking of which, she actually offered them stuff. Which was awesome. "I... I think I`m good right now--I don`t really go down too easily. If... I were to think of something later, would that be okay...?" What if later he got, like--a laser buzz axe? Could that be a thing? Emilia could probably make it a thing...   

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Isaac stood there, waiting for an answer from the man that was next to Justus. When Matthias finally said his name, it sounded like the man didn't even want to be here at all. That he was depressed or just didn't care. Just what happened at the Paladin base that made him like this? As soon as Justus left to lecture to Emilia about to not have sex in a bathroom, Isaac walked over to where Matthias is to check on the man. "Hey there Matthias. You alright? Is there something wrong?"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus kind of drew back a bit as Emilia snapped at him, rubbing his head after she smacked it.
"M-My apologies..."
As Emilia began speaking about her armor, Justus couldn't help but admire how passionate she was about it, really. When it came to the time when she asked if they needed anything, he was a bit surprised, but smiled, and spoke, "While...er...the rather dubious means of my restoration are still quite unclear...I do appear to have a healing element of some sort...however, I am quite lacking in the armor department, as you can see...so if I may...could I perhaps ask for some armor...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Pokemon Center of Vulture

"Okay... Well... At least you have them now. Must feel great." Mocha commented with a shrug. She could guess what happened to them. Maybe they were mechanical? That would have been a delicate surgery if it was. She'll think about it more later. "Oh? What is it that you want me to do?" Mocha asked as she put her hands on her hips and gave Jo a questioning look. "Ahhhh.. You want me to play doctor? Well I can see why you want me too. Even you two need my medical expertise. As for a person to stay behind... Yes I would like this. Give me anyone that you think can spare. I need all the hands I need." Mocha said with a nod. She went over to Elliot, and looked down at him. He helped her before Once Upon a Time, now it was time to help him. Maybe she can save him? Mocha summoned up her mental power and lifted up Elliot to put him on a workspace and hooked him up. There was a little blip. She may be able to save him! Mocha got to work right away, doing her best.

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Titania

Emilia nodded to Buddi when he said that he didn't need anything. "Well that's fine. I'm always up to inventing crazy things. So if you want to give me an idea I won't mind." Emilia mentioned as she gave Buddi a pat on the back. She turned her attention to Justus, and gave him a quizzical look. Maybe she hadn't forgiven him yet on that 'deflower' comment. "Of course I can give you such armor!" she said in a joyous look. She gave him a huge grin before she went on looking for a piece of armor that would suit him. "I've been working on a prototype... In other words I have been testing a suit of armor... Would you like to try it?" Emilia asked as she unmasked her work in progress.

*Insert Image of Awesomeness in Here*

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

"... Fuck off," Matthias mumbled, offering a short, sharp glare at Isaac before he turned his back on the other and walked away, ending up away from most everyone who was there, nearby a somewhat sketchy and unstable looking wall. He didn't really care though- he plopped right down on the ground and hugged his knees to his chest, resting his cheek on his legs and sighing.
This sucked.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stood there agasped as Matthias gave a glare at him. That wasn't really nice. It looked like the man was in some sort of pain and even though Isaac wanted to help out, he didn't want to make the situation any worse. He walked over to where Justus, Buddi and Emilia were as they were discussing about armor. "Hey um Justus, is Matthias alright? It looks like something might be troubling him?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha stopped her work only for a moment. "Matthias! Can I have some... Where is that man?" Mocha asked as she looked around for Matthias. Since he was sitting in a spot that she couldn't see that man seemed to have disappear. She was worried about the man... Very worried. And she didn't want him thinking that she forgot about him! That man was too depressed to have him on his own. She looked down at Elliot and adjusted a few things, before she got a more solid beep out of him. "I just need a little bit more... Can someone help me!? I think I can save your friend!"

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 pm

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo gave Mocha a curt nod, as the blonde went over to look at Elliot. Of course, if she had seen the doctor make her way over--she would have stopped her. Especially if she saw her doing that whole creepy psychic thing--because Jo would be having none of that in her base. But, she didn`t see. So, that. Her eyes hurriedly scanned the room--before they landed on Isaac. He hadn`t seen him do much but stick around Buddi... so, maybe he`d appreciate learning something from Mocha! "Hey! You! Guy!" Jo called to him, giving him a little gesture to come over. "I got a super important job for you! Wouldja mind stayin` behind with Mocha and doin` some doctor things? Yeah? `Kay, thanks," She promptly hopped off the bed her and Ryder had been sitting on, taking it upon herself to pull the redhead along with her as she left the Infirmary with a certain bounce to her step. "EVERYONE ELSE! We`re outta here! Pronto! We`ve got asses to kick and names to take! I`m fuckin` sick and tired of coming up short ended with Worm--so, our final stand better be our goddamn greatest! To the entrance!"  

Jo`s Theme - Seven Nation Army
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Ryder103_zps6770337c

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder grabbed up his bat as Jo pulled him out of the infirmary, unable to keep a big grin from making its way onto his face as the two of them began to head to the entrance.
"Let's go knock some heads!" he called to the other Vultures enthusiastically as he went along, obviously feeling a lot better than he had before. "Let's go show those guys just what we can do! They won't even know what hit 'em!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery grinned, grabbing Gabriel's hand and pulling him along, heading towards the entrance after Ryder and Jo.
"C'mon, Gabriel! Let's go beat the bad guys! Justice time!"
And with that, he proceeded to drag his boyfriend off towards the entrance.

Bravery's Theme - Fate of the Unknown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stayed in place with Buddi before hearing someone yelling at him. He looked over to see Jo was yelling. Just what did the boss want with him? He walked over to where she was and listened in on what she had to say. "Wait...what? I'm going to stay here while everyone else is in danger?" Isaac clenched his fists but nodded his orders. He had to help Mocha. Isaac went over to where Mocha was. "So um what do you need help with?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:30 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus' eyes seemed to almost sparkle as Emilia unveiled the armor before him. It looked...amazing...!
"I...would love to use this armor, Lady Emilia! Thank you, very much...!" Justus moved forward, putting on the armor, grinning as he did so. He felt ten times as knightly as usual, and that was really saying something!
At that moment, he heard Jo calling for everyone to go to the entrance--and so, Justus dashed off towards the entrance, bringing his lance with him.

"Come, my comrades! TO ARMS!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha looked at Issac. "Well first off... Drop the attitude. We may not be in the brink of danger but this is the medical center. Shit here goes down at the drop off a heart beat, we are literally the force that makes our army go and ready to go, without us, they will fall." Mocha said as she walked back and forth with a fierce look in her eyes. "But anyway, yes you can help me here. And you need to be on your toes, and ready for anything. Currently... Elliot is our major concern. We must make sure that the man's heart beat keeps pumping, and that he wakes up. Elliot is now in a coma. Therefore his waste needs to be dealt with, needs a water bag, one of the more crucial things here... Make sure that the machine that is helping him breath does not stop." Mocha said as she began looking for her supplies. Elliot was already hooked up to a water bag and the oxygen mask. "I need to know where you keep all your stuff. Help me find the tube and a bag that can contain his waste."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur: White Armor Set

Emilia nodded the Justus, and looked at her handy work with a big smile that literally lite up the room. "It fits you well..." Emilia said as she patted him on the back. When she heard Jo she took her weapon, and prepared for battle. It was again... Now or never. "Ready when you are Jo!" Emilia said when she made it over to Jo, and smiled again as she gave her leader the weapons she needed. "I believe that these belong to you..."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:07 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stiffened up as Mocha started to tell him how important this line of duty was. He felt some beads of sweat form from his forehead as nervousness came in. "Y-Yes mam!" Isaac listened in on what Mocha told him to pay attention to. He had to make sure that Elliot was fine which surprised the man. He wasn't dead but in a coma? Isaac jumped into action when Mocha told him he needed to find a tube and a bag for waste. The only problem was that he didn't really know the places where these items would be located. He didn't really take the time to look around or get to know the place. Isaac went to a scramble mode as he checked every nook and cranney for the two items. A few minutes later, he founded what looked like a tube at a shelf and a bag by some medical items and came rushing back to Mocha. "Ok, I got the supplies."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am

Mocha Deren

While Issac went off to get supplies, Mocha was busy... Putting a diaper on Elliot. Since when your in a coma, you don't control those functions anymore. Chef had to do it, a couple of other worms had to do it, but Mocha was used to this. She turned around and looked at the tubes... "Okay... What's your name again? Issac? Um... Thank you, but I need a smaller tube. See this is going up his urethra... His pee hole... It needs to be smaller. The bag is right, but not that tube. We don't want to... Stretch him..." Mocha explained, and when she got her tube it was carefully placed. Now to keep in mind of the heart monitor. "Alright... Now all we need to do is keep an eye on his vitals... The electricity here is wobbly... I don't trust it. So keep an hear and eye out for the machines... They're what Elliot has to help keep him alive... Until... Well... until he can do it himself." Mocha said as she sat down next to Elliot, and sighed. "You can make yourself coffee if you want... I would like some... Till some action happens... I am going to teach you how to use a med-kit, treat burns, stab wounds, disinfecting, and if we really need it... Surgery... In the words of my teacher before me... You are now my bitch... But I will make it simpler and say you are now my intern. Though there really isn't much of a difference."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo gathered everyone around the entrance, a proud grin seemingly permanently plastered onto her features. While she definetely had her doubts, she kept them locked away--forced her rather deep-seeded hope onto the surface. As someone who was supposed to be leading everyone here... if she were to walk out looking all grim, it`d reflect poorly on them all and such. Leader problems. But, whatever--Jo would carry everyone here through a treshold on her own if she needed; so, she could force a bit of a smile for them as well. Her eyebrows rose as Emilia approached her, dumping a metric buttload of Paladin tech into her arms. Needless to say, Jo was borderline drooling. "Oh--Paladin tech?! How`d you guys get this?!" She said excitedly, making quick work of finding the laser sword, and clicking it open. It bursted forward abruptly, causing the bluenette to jump. "Woah--bright light--hey, Ryder, you want? More your thing--and maybe easier to slice through things with--I don`t remember--" Without any real confirmation from the redhead, she clicked it off and tossed it over, feverishly tucking away all the other Paladin weapons dropped on her, and leaving a single revolver in her grasp. She couldn`t help but notice that it wasn`t her usual one... but, she supposed it didn`t matter much. "Alright," She said, "Let`s go raise some hell!" With that, she earned a final cheer from their army, and went to charge the Walls head-on.

So, Buddi wasn`t sure why--but Justus getting his own Emilia-armor irked him a bit. He would never dream of voicing his irritation, of course--after all, he had just rejected her offer. His skin was hard to break through as it was, and his bones were literally made of iridium... armor would be wasted on him...! With a slight drag to his step, Buddi hoisted his buzz axe over his shoulder, following Emilia and Justus off to the entrance where Jo had called everyone. He left along with the army that followed Jo out.

(EXIT BUDDI AND JO) 

Jo`s Theme - Seven Nation Army
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac got back with the supplies but then got told that was the wrong tube as he looked away in embarassment. "Oh ummm my bad." He went off and took the right tube this time. After that was taken care of, he listened to what Mocha had to say. About how he will now learn what it means to be in the medical field. He kinda cringed when she said her bitch but lightened up when she said intern. He liked the sound of that. Isaac thought on how to say thanks to Mocha but instead took a bow as he blurted out. "Please take good care of me teacher-I mean Ms. Mocha!" He got up, embarassment all over his face again as he walked over to the coffee machine. Just how did it work? Isaac never used one before. "Ummmm what type of coffee do you want?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur: White Armor Set

"You had them on you when you came back from PALADIN... Hey while we're on this war path we should try to find Ivy, and Chelsea. They're still missing you know?" Emilia mentioned. She didn't even notice that Buddi was a bit mad that he didn't get anything from her. And even if she did, she... Honestly wouldn't have thought much about it. The guy knows that he can ask for something, and he said to her last that he didn't want anything. So... This was on him. "Move cautiously! Remember that our enemy is not to be underestimated!" Emilia called out as she followed Jo into battle. "Jo just promise me that this isn't a run in plan." Emilia mentioned as they left.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Ryder103_zps6770337c

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder caught the laser sword, about to ask Jo if it was really alright for him to take it--but in a flash, she was already gone, out the door. He looked at the laser sword again, pausing, before grinning at it and clipping it to his belt--hell yeah was he gonna use this thing--it was badass--!
He turned, running out of the entrance with the others, raising his bat aloft for a moment and letting out an enthusiastic shout of,

"It's the bottom of the ninth, folks--! Let's make it count!"

*Exit*

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:48 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 42 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"JUSTICE TIIIIIME!" Bravery shouted enthusiastically, throwing his hands into the air and quickly checking his 3D Gear over one last time before running over to Gabriel, grabbing his arm, and bodily dragging him out of the entrance. "Let's go, let's go, let's goooo!"

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

Bravery's Theme - Fate of the Unknown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 am

Mocha Deren

"Please... Give me coffee with three sugars and cream... If you got a flavor please choose any for me." Mocha mentioned, and didn't mind being called teacher. While talking about coffee she began to look back on her life. She was remembering her time with Jade, and what he taught her. When she looked back on it, it was kind of abusive... In fact Mocha remember when she encountered the man... In a ditch all alone in the rain, and then... Jade came... Looming over her body with a umbrella. They didn't say anything at first, she just stared up at him in the muddy puddle, and he stared down at her. Then he picked her up and nursed her back to health, but then she had to pay him back. It seemed like a curse at first. The man was harsh, and abusive... Not only that but he was very possessive of her when she became his nurse. But slowly that harshness began to fade away, and Mocha was forgetting what her other life was like... In fact she started to like being with Jade... There was protection, and even though it was hardly seen by the others there was also love. Though she wasn't sure that he fell in love with her, she eventually fell in love with him.

Though she tried to break free multiple times, saying to herself that the love wasn't real, by following other crushes, but they always ended before they shared their feelings back, or they would leave her behind, leaving her with Jade. Her mentor, her warden, but eventually... Her lover... Why was life so confusing? How did it come to this? She remembered when they used to just be co-workers with benefits, but then it blossomed.

When did it happen? Maybe... It was on that day where she was captured. The day where Bunny was held prisoner for Worm, and Jade raped her. That was when Jade was keeping closer on Mocha. To make sure it never happened again. Mocha became lost in her thoughts, her eyes somewhat glazed over.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:54 am

"Ah, at last! The time for battle is nigh!" Justus smiled, seeing the charge begin. "Very well then! Let us go strike down the Sullonsteinian fiends! THEY SHALL RUE THE DAY THAT THEY FACED THE AZURE KNIGHT--! ...And company! Yes! QUITE! COME, MAROON EMBLEM!" Justus reached over, grabbing Matthias' arm with his free hand, grinning at him. "IT IS THE TIME TO METE OUT DIVINE JUSTICE. AND NOW--WE RIDE--!" And with that, Justus was off and out the door, lance gripped tightly in hand, dragging Matthias all the way.

*Exit Justus and Matthias*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next