Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, Buddi listened to Emilia`s un-sugar-coated explanation of the the events that had occurred, steadily nodding as he felt his heart just sort of sink down into his stomach further with each word. At least everything turned out okay... but, he was pretty sure Elliot had been around for a while now... that was sad...
"...I----I`ve been better, my head hurts--" As all he could really utter in reply, still sort of working at processing all these words. Too many words for the Buddi--just too many---
But then Justus. "I... I guess we do all get stabbed once in a while, yeah," He said calmly, shrugging a bit. Justus` casualness about the whole stabbing thing was only a little bit strange to Buddi--and he wasn`t really sure why, considering he`d stabbed at a bunch of things before. "It`s all fine though..." He wasn`t entirely sure why all these people from Worm were suddenly here--but, they were, and everyone seemed pretty cool with it, so he was as well!
His eyes darted over to Mocha as Emilia pointed his medical needs out to her. He smiled at the doctor, which was, of course, hidden by his mask. "I used to be in Worm...? I--uh---Kraven beat me up once... you kinda stopped me from bleeding I think--thanks for that..." At the time, he would have never been able to give his thanks to Mocha and Catherine--but, now he could. That was cool. Catherine hadn`t really done much but take a blood sample, though. Which wasn`t too fun.

He allowed Mocha to treat him, occasionally fidgeting nervously and kind of wincing at everything ever. Once she was done bandaging him up, he just stared upwards, as if he could glance at his own head---when Isaac said some things. "I got hit with things," He answered the blonde simply, watching him make his way over to Justus. That was good--people getting along was good--but, for now, Buddi became invested in his buzz axe, quietly making sure it was functioning properly and all. Since he was pretty sure they`d be heading back out any moment now... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 __okay_zps011a923b

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo`s eyebrows rose as Ryder said he sort liked the whole--thing that just went down--smiling gently as he kept on. She delicately returned his hug, giving a small chuckle. "I missed you, too..." She said quietly, tightening the hug slightly. "I think I agree, though--I-I mean, you and me sort of have a lot of pain to numb out, don`t we...?" She patted his back softly, beginning to pull apart just a bit. "We should probably head out soon... while we`ve still got the element of surprise and---stuff..."

The infirmary seemed to be getting too crowded for Jo`s tastes, and she promptly cut herself off--too shy to really go on about anything else with Ryder with anyone else present. Giving a tiny sigh, she turned exasperatingly to the sources of all these new voices, pausing for a moment as she took in the appearance of the three former-Conqueror Worm officers. "...Uh--hi--" She would have normally spoken to Mocha first, whom she already believed to be an entirely competent person--but, the doctor had quickly made her way to Bravery, and Jo didn`t have the heart to interfere. She didn`t know Matthias too well... and it wasn`t much of a secret to anyone that Justus wasn`t likely to be the type to talk about--important things with--important things like why they were there. Emilia seemed pretty chill with it though? So, for once, Jo assumed the best. The best being that they were here to help. She didn`t really need an explanation as to why or how--their appearance served for all the answers she would need.

Smiling briefly to Emilia, she turned back to Ryder, about to say something--when she just stopped. And stared at him. It just now occurred to her how... peripheral her vision had suddenly become...? She blinked. Almost absent mindlessly, like a mosquito drawn to a light- she reached her hand up cautiously... and full out plunged her finger straight into her right eyeball. Which--wasn`t moist, which eyeballs--usually sort of were. Where she would typically be feeling into the cavernous depths of her own empty eye socket, this time she felt... presence. She pulled her hand away, staring at her fingertips in sudden awe. It felt like glass---? But... it wasn`t... there was an odd mechanical sound each time she averted her gaze... so, cybernetics--? But. Really cheap cybernetics. Jo`s face brightened into a huge grin, and she looked back up at Ryder. "I--I have two eyes--" She uttered, blinking a few more times. "... I have no fuckin` idea why, but--I have two eyes--t-that`s actually really cool--?! It doesn`t look weird, right?" She chirped excitedly, unable to help the sudden string of giggly laughter that suddenly bubbled from her. "I--wait--you have two eyes too---" She was pretty sure the last time she saw Ryder, he was missing his eyes. At least, that`s what she saw. "...Goddamn, where are all these eyes coming from?! Oh---Oh, my god--Ryder---If I have two eyes---and you have two eyes---then whose driving the plane--?"

Jo`s Theme - Blitzful Vengeance
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Tear4" />

"Hello Jo... It's all taken care of." Emilia greeted and stated as she went over to Buddi. "Hey there buddy... Mind if you help me with something?" she asked as she saw him work out his buzz-saw. "Nice weapon you have there... But yeah I need you to help me with something... It'll be a little you and me time." Emilia said doing the motion between her and Buddi to make sure that he understood. After she got some sort of answer from Buddi Emilia took the man by the hand, and led him to the bathroom. "I need you to help me with my hair. Think you can do that?" Emilia asked as she took out chemicals that would help change her hair color.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:47 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"I missed you too, Mocha..." Bravery spoke quietly, smiling slightly as he hugged Mocha back. "But hey...you're here now, right...? And that means that we'll be on the same team again...I know that you've been through a lot, but...it looks like we're finally getting closer to the end of this...everything will be alright, okay...? We're gonna beat the bad guys...the good guys always win..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Fate of the Unknown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:54 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Well met!" Justus said, giving Isaac a firm, very enthusiastic handshake. "My name is Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII, the Knight of Azure Flames! It's a pleasure to meet you! Let's just put all those times I tried to stab you behind us, yes?" He gave a hearty laugh, grinning at Isaac. Then, he turned to speak to Emilia--only to see Emilia going away with Buddi. Into the bathroom. Alone.
And he had no idea why, but that kind of irked him. A lot.

"Do people generally do that here...?" Justus asked Isaac, pointing over at where Buddi and Emilia had just disappeared to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Isaac smiled in return to Justus's handshake even if it was starting to hurt. He would just ignore the pain. "Nice to meet you Justus and yes lets try to forget what happened a little bit ago." Isaac looked away as he laughed as he tried to forget that. Justus then asked where those two were going as Isaac looked to see what was going on. He smirked to himself as it looked like Buddi might get something out of Emilia. Maybe the man can get closer to her after all of this. 'Go get her man.' "Uh yea people generally do this sort of stuff. It helps ease the tension or stress thats everywhere. Just let those two be alone for now." Isaac responded to Justus and then noticed another man was there, Matthias. Maybe a buddy of his. "Say Justus, who is that man by you? Is that your friend?"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:29 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Ryder103_zps6770337c

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder enjoyed the hug while it lasted, but quietly agreed with Jo on the whole infirmary getting too crowded thing--cuddles could happen later, after they kicked ass and stuff. As Jo began to realize the situation with the eyes, he had been worried that he might need to explain things to her--but it looked like she got it. And as soon as she made her joke, Ryder paused for just a moment, then grinned and starting laughing, bending over slightly and putting a hand over his face as chuckles continued to escape him. Now that was the Jo that he knew. He looked back to Jo and smiled at her, feeling his confidence washing back in waves. They could do this. They were going to get back at Kraven for everything--they were going to finish this. Tonight.
"You must be feeling better..." Ryder gently placed one of his hands over one of Jo's hands, feeling the warmth of her skin--warmth. She was alive--and so was he. They still had a chance--and they were going to live. They'd lived through everything else--and he wasn't going to lose hope again. No--he was going to make sure that he, Jo, and everyone else on Vulture survived this battle. They weren't going to lose anyone else--not as long as he could help it.

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:41 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"People go into the restroom to increase their personal bonds...often?" Now Justus just looked really confused. Was that a thing that people did often here? Was he going to have to drag people into the bathroom with him, too? So many new customs to learn in this strange place--
When Isaac asked about Matthias, Justus nudged Matthias a bit, giving him a small smile and hoping that maybe talking to somebody would cheer the silverette up.
"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi jumped just a little as Emilia accompanied him--since, honestly, that was---unexpected.
To her first question, he offered a little smile and a nod, but then she turned her attention to his weapon. "T-Thanks... but, yeah, I can help you with anything--" And then Emilia took him by the hand. He tensed up a bit involuntarily--just sort of looking down at their hands as they walked along. He`d been so focused on it, that once they arrived in the bathroom, it actually took him a few moments to register where they were--his head was suddenly feeling pretty hazy again-- "U-Uh... sure! J-Just--tell me what I need to do, I guess..." Buddi wasn`t exactly a hair expert---for obvious reasons---but, this seemed simple enough!
If he messed up Emilia`s hair, though that... would be pretty horrible... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

Jo grinned a bit when Ryder laughed at her stupid joke--feeling an overwhelming sense of pride over it, actually. Making Ryder laugh was good--
"A bit, I think..." She trailed off, her grin turning into a warmer smile. She laced her fingers through his, averting her gaze to the opposite side of the room and pretending to be interested in some of the medical supplies as she gently played with his fingers. "You did that, though--it`s... uh--it`s hard to be sad around you..."
While the thought of leaving soon was still on her mind--she was sort of enjoying taking a breather, even if it was only for a while... but, they did have to leave soon if they wanted their plan to be effective... even with what was possibly the largest army in No Man`s Land under her command; Vulture Team would always be the underdog in comparison to Conqueror Worm. That`d never change...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder smiled gently, enjoying this small moment that they were having before they would have to run right back into battle again. Even if only for this small moment--he felt happy again. Even now, knowing that they were probably in for the fight of a lifetime--he somehow felt that they really had a chance. He knew that he should probably be a bit more apprehensive about it--but he wasn't. He couldn't help but think that they were going to do just fine.
"Glad I could help," he replied to Jo quietly, keeping Jo's hand in his--not wanting to let go just yet. "Just being near you is enough for me--I'm feeling ten times better...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Tear4" />

"It's like painting, only my hair is involved... No worries I will make sure that you follow EVERYTHING correctly..." Emilia said as she turned on the sink. "First... Wet my hair..." Emilia said as she put her head under the sink. And this was the beginning of the weird noises that one could hear in the bathroom.

"That's right... Just like that, and be gentle. Don't go to fast or you'll go out of line..." Emilia coaxed as she had Buddi touch her hair and color it. "Watch it... WATCH IT!" Emilia said and when a couple of more minutes went by they were nearly done. "Alright... Want a break or go onto the next round?" Emilia asked as half her hair was done. They were in there a little bit more, and finally Emilia looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "You did well..." she said and gave him a pat on the head. Emilia now has an all new look to her. As dedication to all the struggles she has been through and her allies.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel had been just about to scoop up Bravery and carry him off to be taken care of when suddenly Mocha appeared, and he stumbled back a little as the woman embraced Bravery. He... kind of didn't know what to say, so he simply backed up enough to give them space, and to allow them to talk without him overhearing, before he settled down to wait. He... kind of didn't understand what was going on. But as long as Mocha wasn't threatening or hurting Bravery, he supposed that things were fine... And he could stay out of the way. His hands moved up to run through his hair as he stared at the ground, minding his own business... and hating it.
Bravery was his damn it...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

"... Matthias," the male mumbled, hardly reacting as Justus nudged him. He had merely looked up for a few seconds, appraised Isaac- then looked back down, clearly uninterested. The only reason he spoke up was because Justus had prompted him to. Otherwise, he would have completely ignored the blonde. He... wasn't much interested in anything, really. Hell, just looking at him would show that- there was an air about him of neglect, like he'd been avoiding taking care of himself. Who knew the last time he had showered, or eaten- not even he could remember. Then again, he hadn't really been paying attention or caring either...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Ex-Worm

"It feels like forever... You want to know something weird... Did you know that Chef was brought to life? And then he... Died again... He got me out of there... Again... The man... I never got to thank him..." Mocha said as she snifled and then straightened herself up. "Hey there... I remember you from that one battle... I had Bravery in the truck and you were there too." Mocha said as she thought about it. "Mmmm... Either way hello again. I'm going to probably be your doctor from now on... Congrats fellas, you have one of the best doctors in No Man's Land." Mocha joked, trying to cheer herself up.

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Good to have you here, Mocha," Bravery said, grinning at her. "Do you think that you could patch me up...? I wanna be able to help out, if we have to do any more fighting later..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Mocha Deren

Ex-Worm

"Patching up? This I can do." Mocha said as she began to do what Bravery asked her to do. She took a sheet to cover from view what she was about to do. "Time to get naked." Mocha said and went to work on his wounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZugkxi_b8o

"And there we go!" Mocha said as she finished with Bravery. She still got it! "How do you feel?"

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 pm

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

words that kill

⊰ ♔ ♔ ♔ ⊱

"Well, then I`m feeling twelve times better!" Jo quipped, finally looking back in Ryder`s direction with a doofy-looking grin, her previous abashment seeming to have washed away. Most of it, at least. She coiled her fingers further around Ryder`s, giving his hand a little squeeze and continuously toying with his fingers.
When`d he start wearing rings--?
"We should probably go now--before Kraven sees us coming, that is..." She said, "They won`t know what hit `em if we move quickly enough..."
The idea that they may actually have a slight advantage was so alien--Jo was just scared they wouldn`t be able to execute it properly...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 pm

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi just looked at Emilia, nodding slooooowly. Oh, God--he was gonna mess up so hard--
So, he was excruciatingly careful about following her simple instructions. He creaked the sink on cautiously at her command, doing everything at literally the pace of a snail---messing up Emilia`s hair would be bad---

It only took a couple of minutes. But, for some reason, it felt much longer than that--
"A-Ah! Sorry! I---I didn`t---mean too--are you okay--is this slow enough--does it hurt---tell me if it hurts, okay---"
Of course, it didn`t occur to Buddi that this all probably sounded a bit weird to anyone else. Buddi was a gentleman! The gentlest of gentlemen. But, at some point, they were finally done! It wasn`t really as hard as he thought it would be... and it did look pretty good, he supposed. "Really--? Thanks...! It---It, uh--it looks really good, Emilia--"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 EmiliaCasualWear

"Thank you Buddi... Now All I need is my armor and the REAL fun can begin." Emilia said not realizing how that can sound REALLY wrong when your not there in the room. It sounded like Emilia had a weird kink... "Come along Buddi." Emilia said as she patted the man on the shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. Oh... They were not having sexy fun times. "Hello there Justus, I'm off to get some new armor for the upcoming battle... Or at least to look in what is left from the armory... Also Jo! We have a doctor now! But you already know that." Emilia said as she walked off with a confident look on her face.

Mocha then popped out and looked. "Did anyone need me?" she asked since she did her occupation. "Oh! Jo! Hello there!" Mocha said as she waved over to her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:52 am

Justus had heard all of the dialogue coming from the bathroom loud and clear--and he had the most horrified look on his face ever as Emilia and Buddi finally came out.
"You--haven't--been--deflowered--have you--" Justus choked out, looking frantically between Emilia and Buddi. As Emilia walked off to go get new armor, Justus kind of just slowly turned to look at Buddi, then did a hand motion pointing from his eyes to Buddi, as if to signify that he was watching him.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:54 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Ah...much better...!" Bravery said, standing up and smiling. "Man! Mocha, are you magic or something? I feel great...! Like I could beat down a whole army of bad guys...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Yeah, probably..." Ryder replied to Jo, slowly sliding his hand from hers--his reluctance really quite obvious as he let go, letting his own fingers brush over Jo's as his hand left hers. "We should probably get everyone organized, huh...? Oh--but first--" Ryder reached over to a nearby table, grabbing a roll of bandages and neatly wrapping up Jo's leg injuries, then his own bullet wound. "There--I think that we're just about as set as we'll ever be, now..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:10 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 41 Titania

Emilia paused and looked at Justus with a confused look, and then it turned angry. "No Justus, and if I was going to have sex it wouldn't be in the bathroom. I was just dying my hair, and Buddi was lending me a hand. Who put it in your head that I was being 'Deflowered' in there in the first place?" Emilia asked with her hands on her hips, before giving Justus a good smack in the head and looking mighty pissed at that too. She was just putting on her armor at this point, this was a new set indeed. "That was a warning if we continue this talk. I would appreciate it very much that no one talks about my sex life." Emilia explained as she finished putting it on. It was pretty good armor, covered most of her important vital parts. "This is armor... Is my third favorite. I can run in it, but I am still protected. The gold one is more of my tank suit, while the black one you see before you is really my fast attack set.  Each has their own special weapon~" Emilia said in a dreamy voice as she looked at her pieces of armor. "All of them I have made... All are very precious... I brought you guys down here for a reason... I want to know if you guys need me to craft or give you new weapons for this fight, or any set of protection. I don't want you boys dying out there on us like pigs for slaughter." [/color]

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 am

Mocha Deren

Ex-Worm

"You know it! This is Mocha Class A Healing!" Mocha said as she punched her open hand. "I'll be back, I just have to talk to Jo..." Mocha explained as she left Bravery's side for a little bit. She may seem calm on the outside, but she was a nervous wreck on the inside. She was fighting with questions of 'how long would this last?' and 'will they truly accept us?' and... She then saw a man down with blond hair not moving... Was this Elliot? She remembered him from before when she was captured for the first time. "Oh my God..." she said as she looked him over. Should she... Treat him? It was probably too late, but should she try anyway? "Jo! I mean... Miss... Leader... Boss? I don't know... You know me, I'm Mocha and-HOLY SHHHHHHHHH-WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR EYES!? WHERE ARE THE EYES COMING FROM!?" She looked at both Ryder and Jo with utter confusion.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next