Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 am

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Boris2_zpsa954ee7e
Codename: Airay

Boris was about to shoot Matt in the head.
"This is too easy? Were they really so worried abo-" and the Justus happened. "Huh...okay then." he put the pistol away...and pulled out an M-16...aka a machine gun. He started to shell at Justus and Matt like crazy, running after them. "YOU'RE DENYING THE INVEVTIBLE!" he yelled.

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Trinika_zps8d5b623a
Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme
"Ja be feelin it mon? Dat be Loa's doin."

The horrifying sounds got louder and louder. Even if they closed their eyes, the visions were bold...vivid and true. The dancers turned into horrific monsters, and their guns became a weird slime. Trinika then went over to Kayden, and jammed her hand into his chest, pulling out his heart, laughing as she ate it, still beating. She started to laugh, her mouth covered in the blood of the twins. In reality, none of that happened, and Trinika was merely chanting Voodoo charms at them, as if that made a difference.
"OH LAO! WE BRING MO SACRIFICES TO YA NAME!" she yelled at the sky because she could. "WITH DIS, I GAIN MO OF YAH POWA! AND DEN, ANOTHER STEP CLOSA TO YAH INHEIRITANCE!" she yelled, laughing.

"Ya better be believin in Loa! Or ya be feelin da wrath of DA VOODOO LADY!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:17 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Shion5_zps1cfe3da9

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

At this point... Matthias didn't even see the point in running. He had closed his eyes and he was just waiting for Boris to kill him- and then he heard Justus. "... What the fuck---" Matthias twisted his head around as he heard his friend- only to be tackled from behind with a wheelchair. He ended up falling back into the seat with a yelp-- and then he heard more shots. And that sounded like a much, much different weapon. "Be careful, Justus!" Twisting around in his seat, he used the gun he still had in his hand to fire back towards Boris- though his body was shielded by Justus, and he wasn't sure if his friend was getting hit.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:34 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Art-005

Marcus was ready to punch when all of a sudden, he watched Justus walk away and saved his friend. What a really nice guy. Marcus thinks that if he was in The Family, they could of been the best of friends. He then heard screams of help. Oh no! Green and Green with fedora hat needed help! Marus positioned his gloves facing the floor and blasted fire on the ground. He started to fly to where the twins were. Yes. He literally flew there. It only works for a minute though. He found where they were and landed in front of them. "Hiya Double Mint! In trouble?" He looked to see that they were surrounded by the tribe people. Hehe, they looked silly. Marcus then had little flames on his gloves, his face serious as he started to sing. "Look at my gloves, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you say that my flames are complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the guy, the guy who has AWESOME GLOVES!!!" He laughed and fire a wave of flames in both directions, burning those to a crisp whoever got hit by it. He then grabbed the twins collars with one hand and used his free one to shoot up flames on the ground, flying in the air for a short bit. He spotted where Boris was and landed by them. "Hiya Boa guy! Double mint here needed help and so I saved them and now I'm here!" Marcus had the happiest of faces on him. Like a kid who got the present they wanted at Christmas.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

Nope, these two were so done. The minute that Marcus dropped them, they literally just fell into a trembling heap on the ground, completely silent and unresponsive, both curled up, and both with looks on their faces like they had just seen the most horrifying things in their lives happening. Jayden in particular. And until that powder wore off, they were going to stay like that. That had probably been the worst thing that they had ever experienced ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Justus14_zpsb57e4b17

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

A few of the bullets embedded themselves into the thick cast that was around Justus' midsection, just barely piercing into his skin thanks to the armor-like cast around his torso. It still hurt like hell, though--and he knew that the cast would shatter if it took too much damage. And besides that, he was already burned badly...
"I've no choice...I've...I've got to use it..." He switched to pushing the wheelchair with one hand, and moved his other hand up to the bandages at his eye. "Maroon Emblem...I must use it...The Demon Eye...born from my inner darkness...If...If I lose my sanity...please...forgive me!" He tore off the bandages from his left eye, revealing what to everyone else looked like just an ugly burn scar, but to him, was a burning, searing red demonic eye. Through Justus-vision, Justus saw himself being surrounded with searing hot azure-blue flames. To any other person, they would see nothing--but he could see the flames. Aegis was all flame-y, too, flying alongside him and looking all badass. And Justus felt empowered. He gripped the wheelchair with both hands again, and began to run faster--faster than should have been possible. He skidded around a corner into another alley, then began taking a series of twisting turns into different alleys, trying to lose Boris with this sudden burst of speed that was probably damaging his already injured body. And all the while he was running, he was letting out a loud battle cry. He wasn't going to let himself, nor Matthias die there.

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Justus28_zps511a486e

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Angel’s Battle
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris stopped to check on the twins. Oh god, they were in...actually...they were fine...just hallucinating.
"Okay Marcus...I want you to listen to me...very...carefully. Take them to the medical part of the Rec Center...make sure they stay there. Then, come back...and we'll deal with the others together. The twins can come back when they are feeling better." Boris said, slowly, to Marcus. "Do you understand?" he asked, before hearing Justus scream. "I gotta go. Do what I told you right now!" he said, and started to run after Justus, like a cat, moving fast toward them.

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

Trinika saw a fire with flare gloves come in. This wasn't a problem either.
"YA BE WANTING A TASTE AS WELL? VERY WELL! I BE BRINGING ALL DAH CURSE!" she said, running toward the others.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 WElmj

Marcus looked at the twins. He shook them and started to slap their faces. "Oh no guys come on wake up! I MUST SAVE THEM! I'LL GIVE THEM MOUTH TO MOUTH RESUSCITATION!" Marcus was going to place his lips on Kayden when he heard what Boris said and stopped. "Ok best of luck Boa Guy! I'll be back in a bit." He grabbed the twins collars again and ran a bit dragging them before flying off.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:04 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus kept running at full speed, his lance gripped tightly in one of the hands he was using to push the wheelchair, his hair streaming out behind him as he ran. He could feel the power of the Demon Eye trying to grip at his soul, trying to consume him...! But, he wouldn't give in!
"AEGIS! Hold him off until I manage to get Maroon Emblem to safety!" Justus called, and the bird tweeted in confirmation, complying.

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 JustusAegis2_zps099e89a2

Aegis swerved around in his flight, rocketing straight back towards Boris, flying about the assassin's head and scratching at him fiercely, all the while covered in azure blue flames! ...Now, in reality, Boris really wouldn't feel anything. Since the bird wasn't even real. But from Justus' point of view, Aegis was doing an awesome job!
Justus ran out of the alley when it finally reached its end, pushing the wheelchair all the way--and found that he had gotten back to the door of the main building. He skidded to a halt, feet sliding across the ground as he finally brought the wheelchair to a stop right by the door.

"Maroon Emblem...go inside if you must...but I...I cannot deny my fate!" He turned, his back facing Matthias as he turned to face Boris as the man was approaching. "I will defend this kingdom with my life...but...I will not fall here! THE KNIGHT OF AZURE FLAMES SHALL FALL NO MORE UNTIL SULLONSTEIN'S HEAD IS UPON MY BLADE! THIS LIFE SHALL BE DIFFERENT! I! SHALL! NOT! FALLLLLLLLLLL!" With a roar of determination, he charged at Boris, with that same strange, unnatural speed he'd been using to move the wheelchair--and he was once again probably damaging his body further in the process. But he charged at Boris, wanting to catch the man before he had a chance to attack, and swung at the purple-haired man with the axe part of the halberd, swinging diagonally down as he bellowed,
"SULLONSTEINIAN! PREPARE YOURSEEEEEELF!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Boris Gregor

God he was loud.
"FINE! HERE WE GO!" he started to fire his gun, only to have some sort of word powder in his face. He sneezed, and looked to see Trinika...the Voodoo Lady...melting? What the fuck was going on?! He looked around, nervous, seeing the world burst into flames and go into a void of darkness.
"Hallucinations...and bad ones." he said, as his guns started melting. "C-come on...NO!" he started to shoot at everything arounf him, Jusuts, Trinika, everything. He screamed as he did it, holding his ground against the creeping darkness around him.

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

Trinika took a few bullets, getting to cover.
"I was not meant for combat...I only kill dah souls Lao wishes!" she said. Her dancers went to cover.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Justus took a bullet to his lower left leg, which sent him down to one knee, using his lance to support himself. But he still smirked. He could see the effect that Trinika's powder was having. He managed to use the lance as a crutch to limp behind some cover, and decided to stay there until Boris was too distracted by his hallucinations to fight.
"Well done, Maiden of the Dark Arts..." he murmured as he watched Boris carefully, just barely peeking over the top of his cover, preparing to attack when it came time to do so.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Shion5_zps1cfe3da9

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias kind of just sat there in the wheelchair for a while, stunned and unsure of what exactly was going on. But then it hit him that Justus was fighting- and he had broken ribs. He growled quietly as he got to his feet, limping rapidly over to Justus as he saw him hiding- he had no idea how it seemed that he'd avoided getting shot. "You idiot, you're going to get yourself killed!" he snapped quietly, his gun still clutched tightly in his uninjured hand.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris kept shooting until his gun was out of ammo. As soon as that happened, to him, it burst into flames.
"WHHHHHY!" he yelled, throwing it down. "This is bullshit! THIS IS BULLSHIT!?" he yelled. He tried to find his other gun, but to him, he was covered in bugs. Oh god he hated bugs. HATED THEM! "GET THE FUCK OFF ME! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FUCKING REAL!" he yelled. He kept trying to find his other gun.

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

"Yah be careful! I dun think he be done yet!" she called to Justus. She was getting treatment for her wounds as well as she waited. Her dancers removed the bullets and put some ointment on them.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 pm

"I'm not destined to die here, Maroon Emblem--and neither are you. Hold on."
He stood up--but this time, quietly. He made his way over to Boris while the man was distracted and freaking out, then pulled his lance back, waiting for a moment to aim before thrusting a powerful stab at the assassin.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 am

Boris Gregor

Boris was slowly getting a grip.
"Okay...I can't use THAT yet...but I'm about damn close." things slowly got clear, but not yet. He kept shooting in random directions, his eyes huge from the powder. However, then a lance impaled him, and he gasped. He just sort of...stopped. Reality came back, and he saw Justus and the lance...in his chest.
"Okay....fucker...." he reacted and shot his gun at Justus, sending a stream of bullets at him. He coughed up blood, stumbling. "N...not yet..." he said, weak...

Trinika was happy to see this.
"HANGED MAN! YAH BE DOING GOO-OH SHIT WATCH IT!" she yelled from behind something.

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am

Justus felt the bullets pierce through his body, his cast shattering apart as the bullets hit at such close range. He stood there for a moment, stunned as blood began leaking from the corners of his mouth. His eyes were wide and staring as he supported himself on his lance, and slowly descended to his knees.
"B-But...how...?" he rasped out as he looked down to Boris' guns. Cursed miniature cannons...
He began to struggle to lift his lance, to strike again...but he didn't have the strength...he could barely even hold himself up.

"I...I c-can't...fall...n-no..t...yet..." He didn't want to die...! There were so many things that he still had yet to do! He still had to find the other heroes...and he had to train Matthias...and he had to defeat Sullonstein...! Was he really going to let Sullonstein beat him again?!
He gripped tightly onto his lance, slowly, slowly pulling himself to his feet, looking up at the sky. His energy was spent. He opened his mouth, coughing, a cascade of blood flowing from his lips. And then, one booming loud, strained shout escaped him...

"C...CURSE YOU...! SULLONSTEEEEIN...!"
Justus fell to the ground, unmoving, his right hand still wrapped loosely around the base of his precious lance. Aegis flew over, landing on his shoulder, tweeting worriedly. He turned his head ever so slightly, looking at the bird with blurred vision.
"Aegis...I'm...sorry..." His eyes slowly slipped shut, and the grip on his lance slacked as he lay there. Thunder boomed in the cloudy sky, as rain drops began to fall, coming down to wash away what was left of the blue flames that had been blazing around the brave warrior.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:25 am

Boris Gregor

Boris looked at Justus fall. He smiled.
"W-well damn...I...I....can't believe this..." he fell on a knee. "C...Chelsea Mercy...one day...one day we...will." he didn't have anymore strength. He felt darkness overtake him. "N..NO! I...I can't!" he tried to get up. "I...need...to keep...going...I...AH....AHH........" he fell over again, a pool of crimson spreading around the veterned warrior.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Shion10_zpseae83d49

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

There was nothing Matthias could do to try and stop Justus, and so he was stuck standing there and watching as the next few moments seemed to go by in slow motion. He watched as Justus' lance hit its target, impaling Boris- and then the purple haired man lifted his gun and began to shoot at Justus.
And he knew from experience there was no way to avoid those shots.
He seemed almost rooted in place as he stared in shock, watching as his friend slowly fell to the ground and went limp. No. No, this couldn't be happening, not like this-
"JUSTUS!!" He screamed as he ran forward, mindless of the pain in his body. All he knew was that there was no way he was dead- it couldn't be- he wouldn't let him be dead! Dropping to his hands and knees beside the body of his friend, he didn't pay any mind to the tears falling down his face as attempted to roll him onto his back with weak and shaking hands. It took him some time, but he finally managed, and he frantically looked over the wounds on Justus' chest before yanking off his jacket, dropping it next to him before he then pulled off his shirt and pressed it against the still-bleeding wounds, both hands trying to put pressure and stop the bleeding. He couldn't accept that he was dead- there was no way that Justus was dead. He was shaking like a leaf in a storm as he moved one hand up to check for a pulse, his fingers clammy and clumsy as they felt at his throat.
Wait...
Matthias fell still as he stared down at the face of his friend, as just beneath his still trembling fingers he felt the faint, barely-there pulse that proved Justus was indeed still alive.

"You better not fucking die on me, Justus," he choked out as he frantically got to his feet and looped his arms under the other male's, beginning to slowly and painfully drag him to the infirmary- shrieking for nurses the entire way.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:39 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Justus25_zps851f72c3

Justus' breathing was shallow and barely there as the nurses quickly got him onto one of the infirmary beds and started working on him. Aegis perched worriedly upon the bedframe, watching them work. Justus was unconscious--but not dead. Sullonstein hadn't gotten the last laugh. He was still in this game--but recovering would be no easy feat. He'd be stuck in the infirmary for a long, long time...He had bullet wounds, sprained muscles, bad burn wounds, all sorts of things that needed treating, along with his still hurt ribs...but eventually, he'd be healed. And he would take up his battle against Sullonstein yet again.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

The twins returned to Conqueror Town, but this time--things were different. They were wearing gas masks this time. Because they were so done with Trinika's powders. So. Done.
But then, they kinda saw Boris bleeding out on the ground. And that was bad.

"Holy shit--Boris!" Kayden yelled as they ran over to him. Jayden bent down, placing his hand on Boris' neck...
"...He's got a pulse! C'mon--we gotta get him outta here!" The two of them quickly worked together to remove the lance from Boris' chest, tossing it off towards the building's entrance. They worked together, picking their comrade up, then booked it out of there, heading back to Highend.

*Exit Jayden, Kayden, and Boris*

Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:03 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Shion10_zpseae83d49

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias was silent as he watched over the nurses taking care of Justus, refusing to allow them near him until he knew that Justus would be okay. The knight was still too close to the edge for him to allow anyone to take attention off his blue-haired friend in order to examine his own wounds. He had a tendency of doing that, it seemed- avoiding his treatment. He wasn't in the best condition himself, but he sat on the bed beside Justus' and watched the nurses, ignoring the wounds scattered over his body.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 am

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

Trinika saw Boris get taken away. They had managed to fend them off. Good. She went to the infirmary, and saw Justus in his bad shape. She sat by him.
"Dis is one of dah bravest men I have evea seen." she said. "And I be seein a ton of dem." she said, getting the hair out of his face. "He beh crazier dem a bag of snakes...but he be strong." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:00 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 WElmj

Marcus finally got back, getting lost on his way there. "I'm here to help Boa Guy!" He then noticed that the man wasn't there. "Eh guess he went back." Marcus turned around and left.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 ReverseKai_zpsbfff0073

Jason was searching around the area to see if there was anyone else intruding. He found none. He heard some gun shot noises and ran to the area seeing Justus getting carried to the Infirmary. "What happened!?" He asked Matthias.

"I will never betray Worms!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Shion22_zps5e3868dc

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias was silent as Trinika spoke, but he nodded slightly in agreement with her words. She was certainly right- Justus was crazy, strong... but a good friend. And even if he was incredibly worried, he knew, somehow... that his friend would pull through. He still wasn't letting anyone treat his wounds, which he would probably regret later, but he didn't care. As Jason walked up and spoke to him, he merely let his eyes wander over the other before he turned away- he was in no mood to talk to him. He wasn't talking to anyone, really.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 ReverseKai_zpsbfff0073

Jason looked at Justus to see how the man was doing. It didn't look good. He looked at Matthias and saw the man looking away. Sure his left arm was still in pain from the new bullet wound, but it wasn't worse than what Justus had on him. Jason looked away as well, staying silent.

"I will never betray Worms!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Justus25_zps851f72c3

"...Did..."
Justus' voice suddenly permeated the silence--his usually loud and booming voice very quiet now, due to his injuries. He was in a lot of pain. He opened his good eye and looked to the other officers as the nurses continued to work on him.
"Did...I beat him...? S-Sullonstein's...agent...did I...beat him...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 19 Shion22_zps5e3868dc

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias jolted upright as soon as he heard Justus' voice, his eyes going wide as he nudged his way past the doctors to stand beside his head. "You... Well... I think you did... he collapsed... Two guys showed up and dragged him away, it looked like he was dead... around here you can never be sure though..." he mumbled quietly, looking incredibly relieved to see his friend still alive.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next