Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Screenshot2013-08-31at93002PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha hugged Jade for one last good-bye, before getting up at the sound of Hal screaming into the mic. "Christ... I hate that man... Maybe a little bit more then the Don..." She got up and looked back at Jade. "We should leave him where he is. They can go and look for his body if they want... But I am not moving Jade from when he was most happy." Mocha said and put on a brave face. "Come along..." Mocha said as she took the lead and began to walk out, her hands up. "He's dead..." She said when she got close. "You can look and see for yourself..." she said, and glared at the Don when she saw him. "Shut up. I don't want to hear your pussy ass voice... I've been through enough today..." Mocha said as she looked at Hal. "I hope your happy..." she said her voice cracked slightly, but she stayed strong.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal grinned as he saw Mocha leave the building "Ah... music to my ears~" mission accomplished, he was happy now. Hal looked over to the Paladin officers, pointing to her, an indication that they needed to arrest her. They were quick to hand-cuff her and get her on her knees, all while Hal just looked at her with a cold glare. The man walked towards her, you could hear the sound of a gun cocking "I'm finished here..." and the loud echo of a gun firing could be heard through the city. Hal had shot up into the air, and still glared down towards Mocha "I am a man of my word... my mission was to kill Jade... I am done. I have no qualms against you or anyone else..." he told the woman coldly. He wanted her to know that this was still all under his control, this wasn't him being nice, he wanted her to know that he spared her life only because Jade had asked it. That was all. He only cared about the objective and nothing more, there was no good and evil, friends or enemies, just something that needed to be done. And once that was done, he had no reason to be cruel to anyone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don offered Mocha the smallest, most patronizing smile, as if she was a small child attempting to steal the cookies from the cookie jar. A child that was about to get a serious belting.

"Do not speak when you are not addressed, deucedly petty cretin."

He said simply, shaking his head at her pitifully as she was handcuffed before writing a reminder note on his phone.

Kill the sorry excuse for a doctor.

Mario could care less about whatever promise Hal had made Jade. He was going to get rid of the man's nurses, they were of no use to anyone anymore. Now that Jade was dead, the Kingpin only  had a few select individuals to worry about anymore, he would put things back in order.

"Yes, I am going to go ahead and kill you later."

He told Mocha bluntly before walking away from her to talk to his assassins.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat sighed. This was boring. All she did was kill some Voodoo chick.
"So..." she looked at Vincent. "Are we done here? I don't want to do something wrong but..." she shrugged. She just wanted to get a move on.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Divider_guitar

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

"Good man Hal. You always know what to do." she said, approaching Mocha. She looked down on the woman. "Now dear...this is what happens when you make an enemy of Black Dragon...you wander into dangerous territory...and trust me...I don't want to kill people...but you forced my hand..." she smiled. "But it's okay...you can just walk it off!" she giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Mocha Deren

"Well isn't that nice. Your honest." Mocha said with a voice that held no emotion as she looked back to the ground. "Yeah you don't surprise me." Mocha responded back to the Don while she was handcuffed. She looked back up at Hal, returning back his glare with her serious, emotionless face. "So now what?" Mocha asked Hal before the Mistress came over. She cocked an eyebrow. She could already feel what was about to happen. She was going to rub it in her face and giggle-YEP! She did it... It made her sick, and she wanted to vomit corn, milk, tomatoes, and chocolate all over her with a good pile of stomach acid. "Please leave me, and Spanner alone..." Mocha said when the Mistress stopped talking, she wanted to add and never laugh again. She wanted to strangle the woman when she laughed.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Vincent10_zps0ce5c72e

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent looked to Kat as she spoke to him, and then replied to her in a quiet voice,
"We're probably done...but let's wait until the others finish up what they're doing before we simply walk off..." He said this in a tone that was soft, not admonishing at all. Vincent had honestly grown fond of Kat--he'd first run into her before she had even joined Black Dragon, so imagine his surprise when she joined up one day! He wondered if anyone in Vulture had even realized yet that she had defected...and if not, well then, that meant that she was doing her job perfectly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Figaro3_zps9f77cfcf

Figaro Luttan
The Tongue of the Black Dragon

Hal shrugged to Mocha "I could care less what you think of me... this is war Mocha. If you plan to confront us again, expect similar deaths and tragedies." he told her bluntly. He arched an eyebrow to The Mistress, that was rather bold to say to a someone who's spirit had been broken, rather dangerous too "Ma'am... I believe they should only be held in detainment for a few days... they don't pose a threat anymore-" and then The Don said he would kill her later. Hal was not surprised with this, but he had to come up with something to say back to The Don. If only because The Don doing that would defy Hal's own decision "Oh? Like how you said you would fire me? I got promoted after you said that!" he made a comment back to Mario.

Figaro on the other hand, did not take this comment form Mario too well. He immediately walked in front of Mario "H-h-hold it there! We're only after Jade! We no longer have a reason to kill those two!?" Figaro looked over to The Mistress. He looked quite upset "We had a deal Ma'am! I agreed to this because I was promised that lives would be spared! You're certainly not allowing him to kill her are you!?" he asked her, but he still stood in The Don's way, deterring his path defiantly.

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don chuckled at Hal's comment, putting his phone away and looking at the man.

"I say that I am going to fire EVERYONE, Doctor. They either get promoted or killed. That is what 'fired' is code for. Noob."

He said, obviously convinced that Hal's promotion was his own doing, and that he controlled everything else happening in No Man's Land and Paladin too, for that matter. He added that last word in because he was a hip mofo, down with the kids and whatnot. He then almost ran over Figaro, only noticing the man because of his voice.

"They pose no threat, but they are not assets, so they must be annihilated. It is either kill them and be done with it or keep them in custody and waste precious resources that could be used against the rest of the incompetents that try to defy us."

He explained quite logically, it made no sense to him to keep the prisoners that could be killed, if keeping them would require feeding and looking after and all that stuff that he did not care for. Plus he didn't like Mocha, so there was that.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Ilusomuch_zps5ce9160b

SPANNER
cilia draper

i wanna stay inside all day
i want the world to go away
♥ i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake ♥

Cilia averted her gaze as Mocha hugged Jade for a final time -- unable to bring herself to do the same. She shouldn`t even be here. She wasn`t crucial enough of a person to see Jade in his final moments -- it should have been something more intimate between him and Mocha. She reminded herself this as she gently wrapped her arms around herself, giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze and following Mocha`s lead out of the building.
She watched the other nurse walk out with her arms up, and hesitated. She didn`t want to die. What other reason would they have for not just leaving them be, though? Surely, they wanted to eliminate the final remnants of Conqueror Worm. As a gunshot rang through the air -- Cilia immediately ran out of the building to see the damage done, only to see Mocha completely unharmed. In a sour mix of relief and anguish, she joined the other remaining nurse at her side.
She was sickeningly quiet through the whole thing -- especially as her suspicions were confirmed, ever so casually. Her eyes flickered over to Mocha, watching with eyes green with envy as the woman was ever defiant, staring death in the face. Her and Jade were really one in the same, weren`t they? Her expression softened slightly as Figaro came to their aid, but she knew it was for not. However, Spanner was going to be sure at least one of them would be walking away from this. The resolve to not allow more Conqueror Worm fatalities in her surely shortened life time halted her tears. She watched The Don carefully, determination fixed on her features.  

☜ Spanner`s theme - Space Wax America ☞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Mocha Deren

"I know what war is... It's a dirty game, but it doesn't mean that someone isn't shocked now and then to see it." Mocha said closing her eyes. "Useless?" Mocha said, and she was insulted. She was one of the best doctors in No Man's Land, and had the best teacher which was Jade. Then there was Spanner who joined by her side, and she felt strong. Only because Cilia was there... If she wasn't here, Mocha would have been more quiet. But that statement... It started a fire within Mocha..."Is this a trick statement? Are you desperate to find an excuse to kill us? To see us as a threat? Or are you actually going to kill us because we serve no purpose? Wouldn't that make us safer? You want a purpose? Because I am very medically inclined and can put your medics to shame with how fast I work. My purpose is help the wounded, and perform complicated surgeries on those who are dying. Spanner's purpose is with the computer... I've never seen anyone go through a computer so fast in my life and she saved a couple of people too in the medical field when the patient was afflicted with an illness we hadn't seen before and helped with concoction of drugs to help them. And that's just medical, and I ain't fighting a war anymore." Mocha said with fire the light her soul before she turned her head away from the Don. There was his reasons. So screw him. She looked over at Figaro, with a little hurt expression in her eyes. No it wasn't hurt... It was disappointment... He was always fun to be around, and he made Cilia happy for a little while with the simplest thing. And he made her sad... And that broke her heart even more. "Look... I don't care anymore about what's happening with the war... And I doubt Spanner does anymore either... We'll take that imprisonment happily because Jade would have wanted that, and it was what was promised... Jade too was a man of his word... And I want to respect my old mentors... Leader's... His memory..." Mocha said trying to hold back. She was trying so hard to restrain herself. Meanwhile Matt arrived at the scene and was staying in the back.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don arched his eyebrows as the clusterfuck that was Mocha's speech happened. Woah. Intense.

"I do not need a reason to kill you, Ms Deren. Make no mistake, I do not need a reason to do anything."

Cause apparently he's badass like that.

"I give zero fladoodles about how many people you have saved or your huge ego, Ms Deren. I am done talking to you."

The Don is a classy mofo, he doesn't curse at ladies. He turned and went into his crowd of assassins before Mocha could say another word, tired of the woman's self-righteous speeches, he just needed to stick around because of the Mistress.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:33 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress listened to Figaro and the Don talk. She sighed. This was stupid. The Don and Figaro were being stupid. She touched her head, which began to hurt slightly.
"We take them prisoner. If they do not cooperate...we will deal with them as such. Figaro...I leave you in charge of them. I believe you will have the best judgement sweetheart." she looked at the Don. "And you should give a fadoodle about others, Don dear." she said. "I believe that settles disputes."

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

Though somewhat late, Robin glided silently and gracefully through the lines of troops until she had reached a place near Vincent, stopping and standing there while trying to appear as if she'd been there the entire time. She knew she'd been late- but she'd gotten caught up in something on her way, only realizing after a fair amount of time had passed that she was late- and then she'd hurried to catch up with everyone else. She had to keep up appearances however, and so when she finally got within range of the others she slowed to a walk and fixed her hair, making sure everything was in place. "Hello, Vincent," she murmured softly, offering a small smile in his direction- even if she knew he couldn't see. She then nodded towards Kat, and anyone else who might have happened to see her arrive.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent paused as he heard Robin's quiet voice permeate into his ears, and replied to her without looking in her direction, speaking quietly so not to interrupt the conversation of the leaders,
"Hello, Robin. I'm sorry to say, but you're a bit late...Fentom is gone. And good riddance..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 755aecac-741a-48fd-ac37-2313d9d1bd68_zps822d344f

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Figaro smiled to The Mistress, bowing to her "You are too kind madam! Way too kind! Many thanks!" he said repeatedly bowing, though he kept his guard around The Don, knowing for sure that The Don probably wouldn't react well to even The Mistress opposing his decision.

Then, someone yelled from behind the entire army that had amassed around Conqueror Town. It was a familiar yell, and only one man could be so freaking loud that you could hear him over thousands of people "YOU'RE FORGETTING ONE MAN FROM CONQUEROR WORM YOU HAVEN'T DEALT WITH!" the man spoke out, It was Kraven. He made his way through the army, eventually making it to The Mistress and the others, slowly walking by them until he reached Spanner and Mocha. Then, he turned to The Don, and The Mistress. He pointed out to The Mistress "Mistress... this whole city... The Don... Vulture Team... they're all playing pieces on a board to you... then let me enter this game... I wish to become a participant in this little war of yours... replacing Jade, since he's out of your game now..." he spoke to the woman, a thin, malicious grin on his face "Of course for that... I'd need some people backing me up... now if only there was some organization I was part of that really wanted to see a man like me get some power in the world... yeah?"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:23 am

The Mistress

The Mistress turned to Kraven.
"KRAVEYKINS!" she cheered. "You say you want to join this game...very well, I will allow it. However, you are going to have to do some major work to do so." she said, crossing her arms, raising her boobs. "So...what do you intend to do?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:35 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 755aecac-741a-48fd-ac37-2313d9d1bd68_zps822d344f

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled to The Mistress, he knew that she of all people would appreciate this game. Kraven looked back to Mocha and Spanner for a moment "Both up you stand up straight and look proud... we're putting up a show now..." he told them both. Kraven turned back to The Mistress, a confident grin on his face, he knew she liked confidence. Then, he pointed right towards The Don, the man with the biggest stick in the room "I'll wage war on him... I'll kill him myself." he told her boldly, he was already an enemy of The Family, why not push it further? Kraven looked back to The Mistress "If that man is dead... and with Vulture Team powerless... who's left to rule No Man's Land but me? You want to stay in the shadows... Hal would never cut it... am I missing anyone? Probably now... my point is... why not help me out?''

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun finally arrived where the other Black Dragon members were. He overslept and cursed himself in his mind to get a new alarm clock. He started to walk where Vincent and Robin were when he noticed a sight that he liked. Someone that stood out. Someone with...alot of arms. His heart skipped a beat as he saw Meili there as well and walked up to her. She wouldn't be able to hear him seeing how silent and mute he was. He deiced to write something on his notepad and tapped Meili's shoulder, hoping that she would turn around to see him and his notepad that he was holding up to his chest. "Hi Meili! ^3^" Jun's notepad said, his face still deadpan as ever though. He chose light green for his color of pens seeing as how it stands out on the paper.

"..."

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

"Is he? Already? Oh dear- I didn't mean to miss it..." she replied, pouting in disappointment before sighing and glancing around- and then Kraven happened. Her brows shot up in surprise at how he spoke, but she remained silent as he and The Mistress conversed. She knew better than to speak- she'd merely wait for an order. Though, she glanced over towards Vincent for a moment, as if tempted to say something, before returning her attention to The Mistress silently instead.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:50 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Uababy_zps854ab774

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili continued to take note of the arrival of more Krieg soldiers and Black Dragon members, although she was sure they were no longer needed. It seemed their goal had been reached -- the only thing left to do was figure out what to do with the nurses. The redhead was silent and stoic except for the occasional worried glance over her shoulder at her army, checking that they were all in place. Her attention was caught by Kraven`s arrival- she watched him with peaked interest and curiosity as one of her hands absent mindlessly twirled a strand of hair around it`s fingers, another hand raising a finger to her lips and tapping on it gently.

Until she was startled by a sudden finger grazing her shoulder- a small squeak of surprise escaping her until one of her hands clasped over her mouth to silence her.  She turned to the male in question, red eyes scanning over his message momentarily as a look of bewilderment stained her features. Her face softened, her mouth pulling into a small, gentle smile.
"H-Hi..." She whispered to him, one of her many arms offering a shy wave. She wasn`t sure what it was about this boy -- but, since her decision to remain at Black Dragon`s side as Cao would have, he had grown particularly attached to her. It was... odd, to say the least, but comforting all the same. She didn`t dislike it at all. Her arms all bended to end up beneath her, forming a small chair for herself as her gaze flickered between The Mistress and Kraven, and Jun. She finally pointed at the conversation at hand, trying to silently indicate to Jun where her attention was. Hopefully that would be enough to explain what he missed...? Probably not. 

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 28 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun looked away when Meili did her wave. A hint of pink formed on his cheeks as he looked back to what Meili was pointing to. He studied to see what was going on as the pink died down. He kept staring at Kraven and the Mistress before looking back at Meili. He then wrote on his notepad and showed her what he just wrote down. "Ummmmmm so what am I supposed to know what's happening? All I see are people standing around. I am so confused! Curse my alarm not waking me up! >A<" Jun's face didn't change at all while holding the note.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent stood and listened as the proceedings continued--it took him a while to identify the voice as Kraven's--it wasn't one that he had heard often. Maybe only once or twice. As he listened to Kraven's proposal, his face didn't change its expression, however, he didn't feel like he quite supported the ambitions of the large man. But, the man had a point--there was nobody else left to rule No Man's Land, but for The Mistress, who didn't want to be apparent about her machinations. Still...Vincent didn't like Kraven. He didn't like him at all--Kraven was a variable. He was one of the few people that Vincent couldn't predict the actions of beforehand--and Vincent hated being in the dark like that. It was bad enough just being blind--he hated it when he was in the dark about people's intentions, as well. Still...it was not Vincent's place to question The Mistress--and he knew that. He trusted her judgment--so, he simply waited to hear the woman's response to Kraven.
He gave a barely audible sigh as Jun showed up--now, that man, he just found annoying. At first, by his silence, he had thought the man to be serious and practical--but as soon as he had heard from Robin and Kat about the man's written antics, he'd lost all respect for him in general. Smileys and emoticons did not a serious worker make. Drowning oneself in cheerfulness had no purpose in Black Dragon--or in No Man's Land in general, in Vincent's opinion. And suffice to say, it kind of irritated him that he was sometimes lumped in with Jun because they were both sword-users...he didn't want to be associated with the man by anything except the fact that they were a part of the same faction. He preferred to keep company with the more refined members...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

The Mistress

"Oh Kraven...sometimes I wonder why we don't talk more often. You are like me on so many levels. It frightens me so how alike we are." she giggled, "But Kraven dearest...you know...there is another answer to your question. You know that. But, I'll let you play this game for a little while." she said. "I suppose if you wish to wage war on the Family, you may. But I myself will not fight them. I still hold the Family as Allies...WORM however, does not ally themselves with the Family. So, as part of worm...I suppose you can give it a go." she said, giggling. "Hal, does that sound alright?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal nodded to The Mistress "Though it pays me to have Kraven kill this simpleton rather than us... I am fine with this..." Hal said, choosing not to let his opinions out too quickly. Truthfully Hal was hoping that eventually The Don would make an enemy out of them, Hal would enjoy killing The Don. But he supposed this was more sport.

Kraven smiled to The Mistress, that was an acceptable answer to him "Well well... I would be happy with a little bit more support, but Black Dragon staying out of the way is fine too..." then a grin grew on his face. Kraven still had another card to play, he pointed out to The Mistress "There's still one more thing... something I have that neither The Don not anyone else does..." the smile grew and grew "Project Heritage for The Future is about finding someone worthy, and grooming them into the new world leader... I have someone perfectly worthy of that title..." he spoke to her "From the bloodline of Jade, yet untainted by his evil. Trained by me, yet young enough to improve on what I've taught. Her wits could surpass David one day... but unlike David this girl can be controlled and aspires to change the world like you do..." Kraven's hand, once out pointing to The Mistress, closed into a clenched fist. Surely she knew who he was talking about "Dorthy Fentom... she's exactly who you want..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:06 pm

The Mistress

"Kraven..." The Mistress smiled. "Jun! Mei! Accompany Kraven on his little...escapade. Do not fail, or else, punishment game!" she giggled. Oh how she loved her punishment games. "Kraven, I expect results with my soldiers fighting for you. And about the girl...bring her to me at once." she became serious. "Shu Soan will not be trained, but not subject to this. Dorothy is a perfect subject..." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next