Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 Chelsea42_zpsaa06b0ed

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea listened quietly to Jo and Emilia's conversation, then quietly followed Jo into the main building of Conqueror Town.
"It's so quiet..." she murmured as they continued further on, still not finding hide nor hair of anybody that was a part of Worm--alive, that is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 <a href=Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 Tear4" />

There was only a whistled of the wind that came to Jo's reply. AS they walked on through, Emilia began to speak. "You know..." She started off as she stepped over bodies of people. "Have you ever wondered how Conquer Worm ever got it's name? Now that we have time to think about it..." Emilia asked as she peered through one room, and closed the door softly. The steps echoed through the main building. "Because... It's name reminds me of a poem that I once heard long ago when I was fighting with Paladin." Emilia said as she paused in her step. The dark and cold walls were screaming with what had happen, but it fell on deaf ears. Emilia is pretty sure... That whatever happened... Jade either moved... Or was no more...

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:49 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This kind of dead silence was enough to make her shiver - her grip tightening on her revolver further, her heart rate increasing. Just where was everyone...?!
Emilia`s sudden voice made her jump in the slightest, but her question made her mind work. And that at least seemed to settle her nerves a bit. She hummed, pursing her lips, her eye still busy looking for any sign of life in the desolate building. "Yeahhuh. It`s from that poem 'The Conqueror Worm', from Edgar Allen Poe? It`s about human mortality -- the inevitability and immanency of death and all. Iuno why he`d pick that -- Poe was a pretty creepy dude..." She gave Emilia a bit of a coy smirk over her shoulder as she cleared her throat, reciting the bit of the poem she knew with sudden enthusiasm. "Lo! `T is a gala night, within the lonesome latter years - an Angel throng, bewinged, bedlight - in veils, drowned in tears - sit in a theatre to see a a play full of hopes and fears... ecetera, ecetera." Her voice dropped from it`s previous gallant, proud tone to a bit of a mumble. She chuckled breathlessly, shrugging a bit. "I like Vulture Team`s name a lot more. Simpler. No stupid higher meaning or whatever. Elliot picked it..."

Jo had kept walking through the building as she spoke, and came to a sudden halt outside the door of Jade`s office. Which was... weird. No one was gonna stop her? Really? Her mind wasn`t piecing together all this information in the way it usually did - it didn`t occur to her that she knew for sure that Kraven had taken Ryder due to what Chelsea said, and that she definetely saw Kraven in what was China Town. Not Conqueror Town. No - she was still convinced Ryder was somewhere around here, and that she should be ready to rip through anyone that stood in her way to get to him.
She was also pretty sure that Jade was currently playing the shittiest game of hide and seek with her ever...
She gently knocked on the door to his office a few times over. "Yo, Jade --" And then her knocking grew aggressive. And more aggressive. And more, until she just kicked the door straight open. "JADE --"

She froze.
She wouldn`t allow anyone else in the room. Jade`s limp body was just... there. She was sure he looked peaceful whenever it was that he passed, but.. now? The sight was... different. Enough to make her stomach turn even more, nausea rising within her. Her eye wide and her hands shaking at her side, she slowly stepped out of the room, shutting the door closed and allowing silence to take it`s toll on the air around her. Jo turned, pressing her back against the door, simply staring at the ground in disbelief.

Well... that was that. Her mission was over, right? She could go home now, right? Get her medal and all? Except not really. This didn`t feel at all how she thought it would`ve all that time ago -- it just felt... bad. She felt numb. Her chest ached, her head ached. She always imagined she`d be the one who finally killed Jade - they`d have some super awesome climatic duel at sun down, and she`d be the victor, of course.
The good guys always won - and that was what she was, right? The good guy? The good guy to Jade`s -- well, bad guy.
She always figured she`d feel complete when that finally happened - she`d feel like she avenged everyone who lost their lives in this war that Jade and her started themselves, but... it really wasn`t like that at all...

After being silent for a while, her expression frozen in shock as she stared down at her feet, she finally looked back up to the trio accompanying her.
"... Ryder`s not here. We should go back to Carrion Land..."  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea gave Jo a worried look, frowning slightly as she saw the condition that the woman was suddenly in.
"...Jo...? What did you see...? I-If you don't want to say, you don't have to, but..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 <a href=Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 Tear4" />

"That is correct. You know your poems Jo. I am impressed!" Emilia said as she returned the smile. Things seemed to be lighting up, but who knew what they would find once they entered Jade's office door. "He's the one that named this Vulture? I wonder why he picked that... Wouldn't be surprised if it was his favorite bird." Emilia said with her arms crossed while looking up at the ceiling. She could just see it now, but it wasn't like Elliot would tell her anything. So who cared? Not her.

When they stopped at the door she could see that Jo was confused, and it was already sinking in... That Jade was no more. Of course... They'll need to see the body in order to confirm it. And there it was until Jo slammed the door. On the desk was Jade with a very peaceful smile on his face, his eyes glazed over. She didn't see any blood, so slowly she opened the door again and she waked in, looking to see what might have killed him. But she found it strange that she would have to touch him. Slowly she reached out and took hold of his hand. There was no response. No. HA I tricked you! Now die! Just... A cold hand of a man who died happy. But how was this so? She found a hole, a small hole that was torn by a needle, and then she started to make her own story of what happened. Either someone poisoned him... Or he killed himself... She wasn't sure, but she was sure that she found the needle that did. Also... He was starting to smell. Emilia stepped out of the room when Jo said that they should go, since Ryder wasn't there. "... That sounds like a good plan... Should we... Never mind..." to Emilia... It felt wrong to leave Jade there, but at the same time... He looked so happy and calm. She wanted to ask if anyone should take him to the graveyard to be buried, but at the same time the silence was so thick that it felt impossible to break it. "Chelsea... Jade has passed..." Emilia said to answer and to finally break this. They needed to admit this. Jade is dead.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea seemed surprised at Emilia's answer--Jade was...dead? Then--who was leading Conqueror Worm now? The certain blonde who'd been broadcasting himself on the blimps outside was a likely candidate...he had seemed pretty happy with himself, after all...
Chelsea wrung her fingers together nervously, glancing around the area. Her previous intentions to 'go in and mess things up' along with Jo had been temporarily quelled somewhat by the sudden aura of sadness that had permeated the air. But...this was Jade they were talking about! He was their enemy! So...why was this so sad...?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy arrived a bit after Emilia, having gotten distracted by a bush that told her stories about cubed wombat poop. She followed the voice of Emilia until she walked into...Jade's dead body. Woah.

"Look it's that one guy!"

The greenette didn't remember much about the people of Conqueror Worm, she barely remembered Vulture Team properly before, so Jade's name didn't come back to her. She walked up to the body and started poking it. She lifted one arm...then the other....

"He's cold."

She commented, then started waving Jade's arms around, as if the corpse was dancing.

"Look at my horse, my horse is amazingggg..."

She sang to herself, this was a good way to distract herself from the blimps that threatened to murder her. Something had happened on the screen of those, hadn't it? She had been too busy throwing rocks and threatening to blow Issac up.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo didn`t stop Emilia as she entered the room again. She simply closed her eye, taking in a few deep breaths as she propped herself up against the wall, awaiting the woman`s return so they could just get out of here and never come back. The sound of Chelsea`s voice nearly made her jump, her gaze flickered downward to meet the girl in question`s. "Oh -- it... it was -- er... well..." Luckily, Emilia emerged, answering Chelsea`s question for her. Jo sighed in exasperation, placing a hand on her forehead and pushing some of her blue bangs out of the way.

She could tell what Emilia was going to say before - should they bury him?
Despite all, Jo did despise Jade. She wouldn`t allow seeing him in this kind of state sway her opinion. Surely, he was victim to a bigger bad - but that didn`t change the fact that he was a bad guy in all of this. And even if she wasn`t with Paladin anymore - it didn`t change the fact that she was meant to kill Jade. The reason this whole war started was so she could be the one to kill Jade -- so why was she only finding out about this now? Judging by the state of his corpse, this wasn`t exactly recent... regardless, he seemed pretty content where he was. Knowing Jade, he went out on his own accord. That didn`t change the fact that her having to walk in on Jade`s dead body was just... so wrong.

But then Ivy. Jo watched cautiously as the greennette walked right by them, not really stopping her or anything until she heard... singing. She tentatively stepped into Jade`s office again, her eye wide as it seemed Ivy`s first course of action was to start touching the corpse. Then making it dance. Oh, God. She hurried over to Ivy, taking both of the girl`s hands and gently prying her off Jade. "Ivy -- Ivy, no. Bad. Don`t touch corpses." She scolded, only realizing now how little she cared to be in the same room as Jade`s body. This was just... too many kinds of disgusting. She turned her head from the sight, obviously a little more than off put by it, for multiple reasons. "Let`s -- let`s just go now, okay? Kraven and Ryder aren`t here -- we`re just wasting time..."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was somehow not surprised at all by Ivy's antics--she'd heard enough about Ivy from her brother that it seemed just like her, honestly. She didn't really know what she was doing, though, since she was in a different room...when Chelsea heard Jo say that they should go, Chelsea nodded in agreement, speaking,
"Yeah...w-we should probably head back..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy frowned as Jo tried to take her away from Jade's corpse. She was having so much fun!

"But...I'm making him dance! Look!"

She moved Jade's arms in a macarena motion one last time before Jo managed to pry her away from the corpse.

"Meanie..."

She grumbled, crossing her arms and following the bluenette. She heard her mention Ryder and went tense. She had been playing with Jade to avoid thinking of Ryder, the blimps, Pugsy, all of the shit that was going on. She kept quiet and looked down at her feet, waiting for the group to move on.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia stood quietly, and looked along the hallways and then back to Ivy. "Don't worry Ivy. We're going to finding something else to do." Emilia said as she patted her head before looking back to Jo. "Alright Jo... Let's go..." Emilia said since what more could they do. Jade looked happy here in his office. Might as well leave him there. Strange how a man who caused so much suffering, died happy and calm... She just wondered what would happen to them in the end. "LEt's go. Who wants to ride on my horse?" Emilia asked as she pointed at her horse outside.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:20 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo was most definetely unimpressed with Jade`s Ivy-induced dance moves - it had obviously been a few days already, touching the corpse was not at all advised. Luckily, she was able to pry Ivy`s hands off him, much to the greennette`s dismay. She left the room, hopefully for good - and shut the door behind her.

Her gaze lingered on Ivy for a moment, flickering back to Emilia as she heard the woman`s voice. "Take Ivy and Chelsea on the horse. Me and Gabriel can walk," She stated dully, pushing her hands into her pockets and beginning to leave the building.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:24 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh--I-I can walk!" Chelsea said quickly, speaking up. "I-I don't want to be a burden on Emilia, after all--a-and I welcome any exercise...I do want to get stronger...and...u-um...stuff..." Her voice got progressively quieter as she spoke, then looked down at her feet as she finished, seeming embarrassed. She just didn't want to be treated like she needed to be helped around...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia didn't say a thing as she picked up Chelsea. "Shut up woman get on my horse." Emilia said as she went downstairs with Chelsea. The horse whinnied when Emilia came close and started to dig at the concrete. "Ivy! If you get on my horse I'll take you round the universe! And other places to!" Emilia called out as she put Chelsea on the horse.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"O-Oh...okay..." Chelsea mumbled as Emilia picked her up and carried her out. She was sat down upon the horse, and she fidgeted slightly, readjusting her position a bit. "S-Sorry..." She pulled her laptop case onto her lap, not wanting it to be bouncing around while they were riding on the horse.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo peered over at Chelsea as the girl suddenly spoke, seemingly a bit confused. She opened her mouth to say something - only for Emilia to scoop the girl up and placed her on the horse. The bluenette shrugged, her eye grazing over her current company once to make sure everyone was accounted for. Which they were. So that was cool. "Off we go then," She muttered lowly, making her way toward the un-walled off part of Conqueror Town, and then to Carrion Land.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Ivy/Arma

"Nothing is cooler than dancing corpses..."

Ivy whined, but when Emilia suggested the horse, she perked up. She jumped on Emilia, thinking SHE was the horse.

"WE RIDE AT SUNSET! ....or now. Now's good too."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Hey it was a joke Chelsea-Ooph!" Emilia said as she felt Ivy jump on her. She looked up to Ivy as she declared that they ride till sunset. She paused for a moment before lifting her hands up, and breeing. She might as well play along, and this would make her stronger, back wise. She whistled for the horse to come they the real horse and Emilia horse rode off to the sunset.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:30 am

Ivy/Arma

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:39 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 37 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----