Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Empty Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Act 0 is a prequel to No Man's Land, detailing The Cataclysm along with Pre-Cataclysm society. Due to the HIGHLY restricted nature of the setting and the story being told, this is an invite only RP- people will be asked to bring in their characters at different times throughout the story. There WILL be a summary after this RP is done- considering the importance of this to the plot, events from Act 0 will be referred to in Act 3 and onwards. Alternatively- you could just try and follow these threads, as they will in truth be done as a series of small thread RPs.

Scarlet City, 2020...

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Scarle10

"The Scarlet Utopia" they call it... filled with some of the most patriotic and gifted people our nation has ever seen. Following the destruction of New York City, the people of this nation were lost... and without hope. That was when the United States of America decided to try the impossible. To build a City of the Future. A new beacon of light, justice, and truth for society. Computer-controlled hover cars zoom through the streets, Police-Drones protect the streets, narrowing the crime-rate down to near 0. Most of all, America's greatest protectors have made this place their home: The Freedom Society... superheroes. Together with the 24/7 surveillance of any and all civilians, truly this is the safest city in the world. Anyone suspected of being Un-American is immediately sent out of the city, and together with new programs ensured to keep the human bloodline "clean" by eradicating any and all "psychics" that are found in the vicinity, there's literally nothing to be afraid of! Best of all is Scarlet City University, known as the "True University of the Future",  with the newest technology, and a "top-notch" selection of the greatest American professors! And this is where our story began...-

"I remember this place, this is where it all began..."

"I was once a young boy full of swag and yolo too!"

"Smash the patriarchy!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Paladin Industries brings you the latest in cutting edge technology-!"

"It's the Freedom Society!"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Kraven14

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Yuri_p10
Lazy Student
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri walked down a hallway, his eyes looking into nothingness, a grimace on his face. Yep, it was definitely the morning, and how Yuri hated mornings. He still hadn't had anything to eat... and he could swear there was something else he had forgotten about. Nah- not likely. Walking through the halls of what seemed to be a dorm half-asleep, yet still perfectly dressed, the guy let out an annoyed moan "Must... get.... food..." he groaned like a zombie, this was going to be a REALLY sucky day- this was the day the new semester began.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"I SERIOUSLY don't get what's going on!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:25 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana, on the other hand, was a morning person--and as such, he was feeling just fine. He was dressed and ready to go, brushing a bit of hair out of his eyes with his left hand as he walked down the hall, his right hand holding the strap of his katana case as it was draped over his shoulder. He was walking through the hallways of the dorms, figuring that he should probably head to breakfast to get a bite to eat--when he happened to see the back of a familiar head down the hall. The blonde ahead of him was trudging on down the hall as if half-dead--which honestly, wasn't too surprising, since it was morning. He casually walked up to Yuri and moved alongside him, keeping pace with the blonde.
"Hey, buenos dias!" he greeted Yuri with a grin and a small wave with his free hand, half expecting to just get an irritated grunt in return--not that he really minded. "You headed to breakfast?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Lazy Student
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri groaned some more as he walked- if only to sound like a major disturbance and ruin some other peoples' mornings, because he couldn't be unhappy alone! And then Santana appeared- and since this was the morning, Yuri immediately grimaced. The last thing he needed was a HAPPY person! Having little to no understanding of foreign languages, Yuri's first response to Santana was "What is so buenos about this dias!?" in a rather aggressive mutter, shooting a glare to Santana that looked completely out of place. Every time Yuri tried to look threatening- if didn't work. He was barely 5"5, his face wasn't the least bit threatening, and he was as skinny as a stick. Either way, after the death glare, he just kept walking and nodded to Santana "Yeah... I'm hungry as hell man..." he replied casually.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana had to hold back a snort of laughter at Yuri's response to the 'buenos dias,'--somehow Yuri ended up being entertaining even when he was pissed off--and sure enough, that death glare didn't end up being unsettling in the slightest.
"Man, me too--I feel like I haven't eaten in two weeks--" Except that he'd just eaten the night before--but that bore no consequence-- "So, what's got you so down? First day of classes? Or just that it's before noon?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) 37a50b68-d205-4683-87da-b5fdd95b72b4_zpsd4daf3e4

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Cooltext1447279723_zpsea04f0dd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario was walking down the hallway, looking down at his phone and letting people move out of the way or bump into him, he had no time to get out of the way himself. At the moment, he was texting his father, who was back in Sicily, telling him about how it was the first day of the semester and that he actually WOULD like for some of his old posters to be sent back.

Lol, you should send me my bikini babes poster, pop, I'll hang it in the bathroom, #YOLO

Very in-depth father-son conversation. That's when he heard two familiar voices, and looked up from the screen, grinning as he spotted Yuri and Santana.

"Eeeey brohas, what's hangin'?"

He lifted his arm for a high-five...though Yuri probably wouldn't reach cause Mario was a pretty huge dude.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri shot a glare to Santana as he spoke- he didn't like this uy's attitude, being HAPPY and all- well shit. No one deserves to be happy in the morning, mornings SUCKED "Why yes Mr. fucking Santana Pejoves- I mean come on man! All these EARLY CLASSES! Are the professors trying to keep this shit a secret or something!? Man... this sucks... yeah... so we're gonna eat breakfast right...?" Yuri was so focused at looking at Santana s he walked that he suddenly just walked into a big, hulking mass of raw steak- oh wait no it was Mario Falcone. Though it was very easy to see the semblance. Yuri immediately looked up at Mario, his "friend" whom Yuri was absolutely terrified of. Mario seemed abnormally interested in being Yuri's friend- and honestly Yuri was always too terrified of him to really say no. So immediately after seeing this gigantic man, the first thing Yuri did was hide behind Santana, literally peaking from Santana's side out towards Mario while still trying to hide "I think he's here to eat us...-"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana shook his head a bit, giving a chuckle to Yuri's protests, but figured that it'd be pointless to comment on them--the day that Yuri became a morning person would probably be the day that Hell froze over.
" 'Course we're getting breakfast--I don't think I could last until lunch if we didn't--" He cut himself off when he saw Yuri bump into someone, and looked up at the newcomer a bit surprised--but grinned again when he saw that it was Mario. "Heyyy, man, ¿qué pasa?!" He reached up, standing on tiptoes to deliver the high-five that Yuri obviously wouldn't--and couldn't, anyway. It took him a moment to realize that Yuri was hiding behind him--and he looked over his shoulder at the blonde. "Man, what'd be the point of him eating us when there're fresh sausages and bacon in the dining hall today? I doubt that we'd taste nearly as good--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:48 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) 37a50b68-d205-4683-87da-b5fdd95b72b4_zpsd4daf3e4

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) Cooltext1447279723_zpsea04f0dd

Mario chuckled at Yuri's reaction; he couldn't pretend that he didn't like feeling like he scared people... It was fun. He was glad Santana didn't leave him hanging, and caught a few words of the exchange between his two friends, something about sausages and bacon..?

"Aw yeah, BACON! It's too bad that they always overcook the sausages... But leggo! I need me some bacon to replenish my swag-o-meter!"

He hadn't realized how hungry he was until food was mentioned. After moving to Scarlet City, he had learned the wonders of having meat FOR BREAKFAST. It was pretty amazing.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri continued to glare at Mario from behind Santana, giving him the biggest death glare "Riiiiight... let's eat, cause I totally invited Mario..." he spoke in a mutter, before walking forward past them, he was hungry. About the only thing GOOD about mornings was eating. And that was it. Everything else was just subject to more hatred. So as Yuri walked, he tried to start a conversation with the others "So... I know we have this one class together- that Women's Studies class... yeah, who's idea was that again!? None of us even NEEDED that class-" he immediately looked to Santana "It was you wasn't it!?"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana began walking down the hall along with the other two, on the way to the dining hall, and listened to Yuri as the blonde spoke--and at the question, Santana nodded in response--almost seeming proud.
"Hey, man, Women's Studies is important stuff! You wanna get with a special señorita, then you've gotta know as much about them as you can, you know? Otherwise, women are a mysterious kind of being that we'll never even hope to understand--but, you get an A+ in that class? Then you're pretty much set, you know?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Mario was still sort of fantasizing about bacon when he heard Women's Studies mentioned. This made him scowl a bit, because he had joined that class only because he thought it meant studying like...supermodel babes. Santana's justification didn't really work, cause he DIDN'T get what he expected.

"I learn more about bambinas in those big car commercials than in that class, bro! You waaay oversold it.."

He commented, crossing his arms grumpily. He totally knew how to handle women without Women's Studies. They liked shiny things and muscles, right? He had the muscles, and he could just...get some glitter! Yeah... Upon entering the dining hall, Mario stopped thinking about how amazing he was with women, and went straight to get himself some food. A big man like him needs his protein! Or something...

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 am

Lazy Student

Yuri just continued to glare at Santana the entire time her was talking "..." by the time Mario had also spoken his words, Yuri couldn't help but say something too "I'm going to throw something at you later..." he muttered, before walking off to eat. Because bacon- that is all. There was another class they shared too- that somehow Yuri had completely forgotten about- wow- that wasn't good... he would need to look into that earlier. How could he just forget things like that? Anyways Yuri finally reached their dining hall "So did anyone look up the Women's Studies professor we have...?"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) LUCILALAYOUT_zpsc4d94148

Lucila     Alessandrini
actress / swimsuit model / student

would you do anything for me?
buy a big diamond ring for me?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As the trio approached the dining hall-- there was quite the distinguishable display on the opposing side of the room. Which was... a line of guys sort of collapsing onto their hands in knees, to create a walkway for a very petite blonde woman. Whom proceeded to walk on their backs. Casually. She seemingly refused to allow her feet to touch the ground-- and she hardly even spared the males who threw themselves on the ground for her a glance, seeing as how she was very intent of making her way over to food. Because food is good. That is, until-- she took note of the three whom has just entered. On cue, she smiled broadly-- and proceeded to stomp on the back of the guy she was currently standing on. More than once. With vigor. "Direction change--! We`re going thataway!" She chirped-- and, as such, the line of kneeling boys changed, beginning to align itself in the direction of Santana, Yuri, and Mario. Lucila was perhaps the only person in the universe who dwarfed in comparison to Yuri-- standing at hardly 5'0". She sympathized greatly with the grouchy blonde. Santana was commonly known as a breath of fresh air-- and as for Mario... it was much funner to pretend she didn`t know a name came along with dem rippling pectorals. Seeing as how she lived in the same dorm building as the three stooges-- seeing them around had become a common occurrence.
And she didn`t really like most people... so talking to them would kinda have to do for now.

She put her walkway to a stop by stomping on the guy she was standing on again-- a bit of distance still between her and the boys as she spoke,
"Gooood morning, prestantes--! If you`re here for breakfast- I heard they ran out of bacon. Sooo..."
Also- yeah. She was wearing a bikini. She apparently didn`t really feel the need to explain herself, either. Lucila don`t play by no rules.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucila`s Theme - A Night Like This
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:34 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana seemed slightly entertained at his companion's reactions, chuckling at Yuri's glare and comment--still seeming as lighthearted as ever. He walked along with Mario and Yuri into the dining hall, and as Yuri asked if anyone had looked up the professor, Santana shrugged.
"I figured that we'd just see who it was when we went to the class," he replied, seeming a bit more interested in what might've been for breakfast in that moment than who their professor for the class was--but then suddenly came the sound of people flinging themselves onto the floor, and it became obvious who was approaching. Santana turned, facing Lucila just as she arrived, and his eyebrows shot upwards in surprise at her attire. Though, somehow, he felt that he should have expected something like that--
"Hey, morning--" he greeted her, only to then realize what she had just said--there was no bacon left. Oh. Mario wasn't going to be happy about that, was he--?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Mario shrugged when his companions started asking about the professor of the Women's Studies class, he honestly didn't care, especially cause just after this he smelled desperation, and turned to see...the men being a path for Lucila. Of course, Mario had noticed her around the dorm, it was difficult NOT to when displays like the one he just witnessed were so common, but the announcement that came along with her entrance this time was not one he was too happy to hear. HOWEVER...he DID have dat swimsuit model body to stare at. He definitely approved of this fashion statement, very very much. So that would explain his delayed reaction, since it took him a few seconds before he finally processed the blonde's words.

"What?! No bacon!? This is preposterous!"

He slammed his fist on a table, making everything on it shake and/or spill violently. Oops. He didn't want to embarrass himself like that in front of Lucila. Not good. So he chuckled and pretended he totally meant to do that.

"I apologize for my outburst...but hey, YOLO, right? With swag like this, I can get away with it.."

Yes, that was smooth, exactly what he was going for. He wasn't weak and pathetic like those other dudes over there, he had MUSCLES. Speaking of muscles, he crossed his arms so his flexed muscles would show through his coat. Such swag.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Lazy Student

Yes yes, Yuri himself was also upset at the lack of bacon. This was a travesty against nature, someone's head would be rolling because of this. And then there was Lucila, whom Yuri realized had entered the room a few minutes after the rest of the gang. He looked over to Lucila with tired eyes, not impressed in the least "Hey Lucy...-" he told her in a dull voice. But then Mario seemed to be attempting conversation with her "Good luck pal...!" he waved off Mario and Lucila, still with a dull voice, then focused on Santana. Whom by all means was going to be the person he was going to stand next to because he wanted to avoid the hell out of Mario "As long as our professor doesn't turn out to be the head of a death-worshiping cult of crazies I'm fine... you know that. But I at least hope she's hot-" he told Santana in a tired voice, letting out a yawn "Someone's head is gonna roll for the bacon-"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) LUCILALAYOUT_zpsc4d94148

Lucila     Alessandrini

"Morninggg..." Lucila responded, imitating Yuri`s less-than-enthusiastic tone. BUT THEN MARIO. Who was kind of a million years more entertaining. She sort of just gave a huge, broadened grin at his reaction-- which only grew at the way he played it off. "Nah, it`s cool! Violent outbursts are, like, totally hot!"  She clapped, as if to emphasize this fact. She twisted slightly in the direction of Santana and Yuri, but still sort of faced Mario because DEM MUSCLES DOE. Otherwise, she sort of brushed him off a bit. "Pretty sure there`s, like, sausage and stuff though. That sounds up your alley, Yuri---if you know what I mean--" She smirked, stretching a bit before continuing. "You guys talking about the Women`s Studies professor--? I heard a C in their class is like... an A. It`s like they don`t even know what subject they`re teaching-- like, hello, it`s Women`s Studies--? Who gives a C in Women`s Studies, you know? Totes outrageous..." And, yeah, she was sort of still standing on some dude`s back... it was kind of hard to see whether he was bothered by it or not, considering his face was kind of smushed into the floor and such. 

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:25 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

"Head of a death-worshipping cult of crazies?" Santana asked Yuri with a grin and a chuckle. "Who would even make one of those--?" Like actually. But then Yuri was saying that he hoped that she was hot-- "Man, that would be awesome! After all, the teacher's gotta know what it's like to be a chica to be teaching Women's Studies, right--?" But then Lucila explained that the teacher apparently didn't even understand what they were teaching. Oh. "Wh--Huh? How does that even--man, next thing you know, the teacher'll be some big burly guy in a weird hat or something--heh, yeah right--" He shrugged slightly, putting his free hand into one of his pockets. "Ah, well. Let's go grab some food before they're all out, yeah?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Lazy Student

"You heard me man, death worshiping cult of crazies... I got no idea who would do that, probably out professor. They're all crazy..." Yuri looked at what was available, since the bacon was gone. There was the sausage... a single sausage... just sitting there, being a sausage. Yuri glared at it, as if he was going to kill it or something- if it weren't already a dead animal for any matter. He wasn't really paying attention to Santana anymore, something about chicas, whatever that meant "Gay." he replied to Santana without really paying attention to him. he continued to glare at said sausage, then he heard Lucila "..." no, Yuri immediately shot a glare towards her before grabbing the sausage and shoving it in her mouth "Shuddup-" and then he walked off "I'm going to get toast- also Santana that sounds like the most ridiculous thing ever... a big burly man wearing a hat? Why be so specific about headwear anyways?"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Mario nodded approvingly as Lucila said that violent outbursts were hot. Obviously he knew that. Also he was mentally patting himself on the back for obviously completely seducing the hot swimsuit model. Who he could not stop staring at. Cause bikini. He sort of snapped out of it when the Women's Studies class was brought up again. RIGHT, that class was still gonna be a thing.

"At least the homework for that class can only be like...dating hot chicks, right?"

Yeah, it couldn't be actual work! Maybe the teacher just tried to seem like it was a big deal by giving low grades... It totally wasn't gonna be a big deal. But then there was the possibility that the teacher wouldn't be a girl. And that was not okay.

"Hats are for dorks..."

He commented, then Yuri with the sausage happened. Why was this strangely arousing..? He...wasn't sure what to do. So he sort of froze...looking from Lucila to Yuri, who was now just pretending nothing happened.

"....Is there any pie?"

Pie was another thing he really loved. Pie was good. And manly. SO MANLY.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Lucila     Alessandrini

Lucila actually managed a misicule giggle at the proposed description for their Women`s Studies professor-- BUT THEN SAUSAGE. She`d been too absorbed in how cute Yuri`s glare was to notice that he sort of just shoved that in her mouth. So, for a moment, she was just... a bit dumbfounded... before she growled, and viciously spit the still-in-tact sausage onto the floor. "YOU FAT NASTY TRASH. YOU ARE BELOW ME." She shrieked back at Yuri, whom was just calmly strolling away-- so, Lucila decided to inflict her wrath upon the male she was still standing on, by repeatedly stomping on his back until her frustration was vented. "ONWARD, KNAVE." She proceeded to order said male-- whom... sort of crawled forward, a tad shakier than before since Lucila had sort of just stomped his spine in. Her new goal was to eat whatever food Yuri was gonna eat before he did-- and just kind of generally ruin his day a bit. She even took it upon herself to chime into his and Santana`s conversation. "Because you`re gay-"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:32 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana shrugged as Yuri proclaimed that all of the professors were crazy--maybe the blonde was right--that might actually be a thing--better watch out for all of those crazy professors--And then Mario said his thing about assuming that the homework for Women's Studies would all be dating hot chicks. Was that really all that the homework was going to be--? If so, that would be awesome--
Then suddenly sausage. Santana watched the little exchange between Yuri and Lucila, then took a moment to look down at the lone sausage lying on the floor.
"Poor guy never even had a chance--" That poor sausage. Somebody could have eaten that sausage. What a waste of sub-par college protein--
"Hey man, who knows--" Santana replied to Yuri, following the blonde towards the toast bar. "Some people wear some really weird hats, I mean--" Then, Lucila made her highly vital contribution to the conversation-- "...Oh."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri walked to the toast station with Santana, barely even hearing Lucila's freakout. He just stared at the toast, completely tuning out everyone else. He then got some toast ready, slipped it into his mouth, then just started walking. Just like that. He walked right back into the hallways, still eating that toast "I'm walking to class..." he told Santana, walking off. Chewing on the wheat in his mouth "I gotta get there earlier anyways..."

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana watched Yuri go, seeming a bit confused when Yuri mentioned having to get there earlier than everyone else. He thought that class was going to start pretty soon--how was this early?
"Hey, man, are you sure that you read the clock right?" he called to Yuri as he picked up a piece of toast. He looked at the clock on the wall, taking a moment to read it. "According to that thing, class starts.........two minutes ago." He kind of just stood there for a moment as the information sunk in. "......Mierda--"
Santana quickly shoved the piece of toast into his mouth, then made sure he was gripping the strap of his katana case tightly--before he dashed out of the cafeteria, running right past Yuri and down the hall, the toast still hanging out of his mouth. He grabbed the toast in his free hand for a moment to call to Yuri, "ARRIBA ARRIBA ÁNDALE ÁNDALE--" He shoved his toast back into his mouth and continued running, grabbing his phone out of his pocket and checking his schedule that he'd written down, mumbling through the toast in his mouth, "Room 223--are we even in the right building--? What if it's the other--" But apparently talking with toast hanging out of your mouth wasn't the smartest idea--because it promptly fell out and fell to the floor--but Santana kept on running, as tragic of a loss as it was. That didn't stop him from expressing his grief over his lost toast, though-- "NOOO--Lo siento, tostada, BUT I MUST GO--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next