Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 __layout1_zps3f22de01

ROFESSOR OSEPH EAUMONT
oman`s tudies edagogue 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joseph raised an eyebrow to Satana and Yuri, giving them both the best 'dudes are you serious right now' face ever. And then came Disney`s suggestion.
The professor grinned wryly, nodding some. "That`s the best thing I`ve heard all day--" Excitedly, he reached behind him onto his desk, retrieving two rubber balls this time instead of one (after fumbling with a full ash tray for a bit-- apparently, this guy only smoked at work. Because professional.)-- aaaand then threw them at Yuri`s face. In rapid succession. Yeah-- even if he didn`t really like most of his students, he liked Yuri the least. Something about him was really--punchable. Which--probably not a good thing for a professor to be thinking, but, hey. At the very least, it earned a chuckle from the two significantly-less-important students in the back, as well as Lucila.
Lucila was kind of---actually hysterically laughing---other people`s pain is hilarious--

"Alright, that felt good," He rubbed his hands together, before turning back to his desk and leaning against it, assuming his lecture position again. "So, like I was saying-- before I was so rudely interrupted..." And thus continued the end of his lecture, in a slightly less mundane fashion. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Professor Beaumont`s theme - Whiskey & Rhapsody
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Mini_k10

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Yuri_p10
Lazy Student
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri's eyes immediately widened when the prospect of more balls being thrown at him was brought up "Wait what-!?" and then he was hit in the face, repeatedly. It goes to say that Yuri was not amused. He just sort of sat there, his head hung low after being hit a few times "..." then he stood up. Slowly, he began to walk down the seats to the exit (or rather, entrance) and stood there for a bit before yelling "FUCK THE POLICE!" and running out crying, making a very good first impression on everyone in the classroom no doubt.
(EXIT)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"I SERIOUSLY don't get what's going on!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana watched with raised eyebrows as Yuri got smacked by two more balls--and then Yuri went running out of the room crying. Oh. Santana considered following him for a moment--but then a thought occurred to him: the professor might have more balls in his desk. And Santana didn't want to entertain the thought of how many of those balls Professor Beaumont could throw at him as he went down the stairs of the lecture hall to go follow Yuri. Honestly, he really didn't want to risk any head trauma, even if Yuri was kind of his bro. So, instead, Santana lowered his head slightly, going back to working on his super important drawings about space samurai, hoping that he could at least finish up drawing this epic finisher-slash scene before the class ended. He also kind of considered himself lucky that none of Yuri's nose blood had gotten on his drawings--although realistic blood stains might have made it look cooler--oh well--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:32 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 David_10

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 David10
Engineer Professor (?)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Right as Yuri had ran out of the classroom, another man entered. He was a particular odd sight, dressed in black leather, with rather large tinted shades and bleach-white hair. He walked in, fixing his shades, slowly he walked in "..." really, everything about the man seemed rather intimidating. Being in his presence was like walking on the shadow of a shadow. He stood tall, every step seemed to bring about a powerful presence from the man. And then once he had taken a few steps, he began to hunch a little, and in a matter of seconds, he really didn't look imposing anymore. It was a strange transformation, within a few steps the rather imposing man turned into a stature-less hack. Ge smiled to Joseph, his hands in his pockets as he walked to his desk "Hey... sorry to interrupt. Need to steal a few students from you for a sec? That okay with you-? Yeah it's okay with you. Hey, I'm still baby sitting the little girl this Wednesday, yeah? Great." he spoke in a hushed, low voice. then he turned to the students, and tried to speak a bit louder "Uuuuh... Santana, Lucila- uuuh- Disney, Mario and uuh- short and blonde- I mean Yuri. Could you all follow me...? I got a -thing- I- uuuuhh- need to get done. Alright alright? Alright- okay let's get moving." and then the man began to walk out of the room, just like that.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana was just about to finish his drawing--when his pencil broke. Well--that certainly put a damper on things--he was about to get to the best part of the story, too--
He looked up then, noticing that David had entered the room. He didn't particularly recognize the man, but when it became apparent that this was a free ticket out of whatever was left of the lecture--he was eager to accept the invitation. He glanced over at Mario, his facial expression conveying the fact that he really didn't know what this thing they were being invited to was--bUT HEY GETTING OUT OF CLASS FREE--
He put away his notebook and broken pencil into his bag, then stood up from his chair, securing his katana case over his shoulder before he began moving down the stairs towards the front of the room.

"You know, I've gotta say--" he said to Professor Beaumont as he passed the man on his way out, "Your aim back there was pretty awesome--like actually--You should play baseball or something--" And with that, he made his way out of the classroom, following David, but keeping pace with his companions, not wanting to pull too far ahead. "Ah--hey, but you know, Yuri's not here right now--" Santana called to David as he followed him. "There was kind of--uh--an incident--"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Febddf06-6de5-4303-bc2a-bcd82d142991_zpseee28a2e

Disney Suplicy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disney actually frowned when she saw Yuri's reaction to the throwing. She hadn't actually expected the professor to do what she had suggested...and now Yuri was crying and running away and that couldn't be good.

"Wai-"

Then David happened. She had to just stop because wow what was even going on with that guy's clothes? She was pretty sure she should stay to take more notes on this class since she guessed someone somewhere might consider it important, but this guy was offering to take them out. It sounded pretty legit. Still, she wanted the professor to like her, so she hesitated for a moment before following David, looking very sad that they were leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 37a50b68-d205-4683-87da-b5fdd95b72b4_zpsd4daf3e4

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Cooltext1447279723_zpsea04f0dd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario grinned as he read Lucila's text, at this point he wasn't even hiding the fact that he was texting in class.

'Roflmao that would be funny... But he's my bro, yo, bros don't do that to each other, you know?'

He seemed to make a special effort to write things down properly when he texted, so people wouldn't think he was dumb just cause he was foreign. Though he was dumb. And foreign. Yuri got attacked some more and Mario got up, scowling at the professor

"Yo, you gotta chillax! Just leave him-"

Yuri was gone. And David came in. Not a second was wasted, as Mario gathered up all of his stuff in one arm and picked Lucila up with the other.

"Gotta go!"

He called to Joseph, sprinting down the stairs after David while still carrying Lucila.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 am

Engineer Professor (?)
David seemed visibly pained when Santana told him that Yuri was gone "WHAT-!? I mean- okay, fine... sure sure... we can find him later..." he was anxious, he looked like he was in a hurry. Something about his whole demeanor was rather off "Nice to meet yah all, you dont' know it but you all took my class- Call me Professor Krueger... I'm mainly an Engineering Professor... but I also happen to teach a Creative Writing course that you all took for some reason- anyways yeah, I have important things to talk about with you all. So follow me. Alright? Alright." he was in a hurry, for sure, and he seemed to be making up that "Creative Writing" part right at the moment, nothing he said sounded very believable. But hey, skipping class without any drawbacks was cool! So David lead them all to a new classroom, it was much smaller, obviously meant for classes of 20-30 "Sorry it's not a grand as Professor Beaumont's... I don't tend to over compensate-" he spoke in a low tone, barely audible. Suddenly, the entire building shook. Violently. Yet, Professor Krueger didn't seem very phased by it all, he just looked more anxious "Alrighty then! Where shall we start....? Uuuuuuuh-" he suddenly pointed at Santana "You're the chosen one. Here, take this-" David tossed a keychain shaped like a shark... with legs to Santana. Then he began to pace anxiously through the entire room "What's next... next next next next... RIGHT!" the guy suddenly pulled off his sunglasses and looked to everyone there. To Santana, Mario, Disney, and Lucila "You've all been friends for a long time. Also, you all know me. And Charles, but he's a dick so forget about him. You all forgot your'e friends because PSYCHICS! Everything make sense so far?" he asked, stopping his ranting for a second to look at everyone in the room.
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana trailed behind David down the hallway, wracking his brain and trying to remember said Creative Writing class--and really not having much success in doing so. Either way, he decided not to question it--he'd taken plenty of weird classes that he didn't remember taking, after all--that was totally a normal thing that every normal student ever totally did right--
He was about to give a chuckle to what David said about Joseph over-compensating--when suddenly the building shook, making Santana look up in alarm--he even felt the floor wobble a bit beneath his feet.

"Whoa--what was--" But David just kept on talking--and soon enough, Santana saw the teacher throw an object to him. He caught it, then opened his hand to see...a keychain. Of a shark. With legs. Oh. "Chosen one--? Hey, shouldn't we be a bit more worried about this place caving in or being blown up right about now...?!" Still, he held onto the keychain--when somebody tossed something at you while telling you you were the chosen one, you didn't just drop the thing--you held onto it--even if it was a weird--leg-shark thing--
And as David continued, Santana raised his eyebrows, looking at David for a moment before simply staring at him. Well. That had been news. Honestly, he wasn't sure whether or not to believe it. But with David's anxious demeanor combined with the current situation at the school, what with the rumblings and all--he wasn't about to reject the idea so easily. He nodded as David asked if everything made sense so far--if this place was coming down, he didn't want to delay the man's explanation any more than he had to, if it was important--even if the rapidity of the explanation itself was making it vague.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:55 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 __layout1_zps3f22de01

ROFESSOR OSEPH EAUMONT
oman`s tudies edagogue 

Yuri`s response was quite unwarranted, earning a look from Joseph. "Guh. Pussy-" He commented under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest in disappointment. Before he could further express his disappointment in Yuri`s profound lack of manliness-- in came David, and the appearance of the man alone elicited a heavy sigh from the professor. He leaned back more on his desk, raising an eyebrow to the other-- his bottom lip jutted outward as he spoke with little time with Joseph to respond. He tried to cut in anyway. "Yeah, and yeah-- just ring the doorbell, Fifi`ll get it-- and, uh-- bring gloves." He rubbed his hands together briefly, examining the tiny bite marks on his hands. From very tiny teeth. Kids were hard... but, after last time- he wasn`t sure if he trusted his daughters alone with his girlfriend... that was probably gonna take a while to grow back... and, hey-- David could totally handle it.
If not-- it only meant less competition--

He watched calmly as Santana and Mario (with Lucila) zoomed out-- pausing as Santana`s comment registered. "Pff... sports are for dorks..." He mumbled, studying his hands some more before continuing his lecture, about to prompt Disney to go ahead before she did that herself. And then the building sort of shook violently, which... yeah, that earned his attention. "...Shit-"

Professor Beaumont`s theme - Whiskey & Rhapsody
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 LUCILALAYOUT_zpsc4d94148

Lucila     Alessandrini
actress / swimsuit model / student

would you do anything for me?
buy a big diamond ring for me?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

'lol thats gay'
Lucila was probably the only one who bursted out laughing at Joseph abusing Yuri further-- and then in walked David. "Hot-" She automatically commented out loud, but before she could really comment further-- wow okay yeah Mario was sort of picking her up and carrying her off. Lucila grinned broadly, just sort of---throwing her head back and enjoying the ride--- not having to walk was one of her favorite things--

And then wow that information dump. Lucila hadn`t really felt the violent shaking thing, due to the whole being carried by Mario thing-- but she could gather what had happened through the room`s condition. "Um--?" He didn`t seem to have time to pause for questions-- which was only more concerning-- Lucila clung to the fabric of Mario`s shirt, anxiously glancing around the room before settling back on David. "Yeah, yeah--! Just keep going--!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucila`s Theme - A Night Like This
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:20 am

Engineer Professor (?)
David continued to anxiously pace around, and when Santana asked if they should be worried about the whole building violently shook, the man literally looked at Santana as if he had grown three heads "Uuuuh- no. No. So where as I? Yeah- they're IN YOUR HEADS! You have no idea! Except you Santana- they're not in your heads, because reasons. Did I forget to mention something? Nah! Skittles?" David suddenly pulled out a bag of skittles and placed it in front of everyone. Just about everything David did was... somewhat hyperactive. And Lucila pressuring him to move on didn't help "Okay so...! You all work for Black Dragon-! You just don't remember! And I can't help you remember-! Except Santana. Because reasons. Oh- and not Yuri. He has no idea actually-" then David melodramatically pointed his finger towards Santana's face "YOU insisted that we bring him along for the ride though! YOUUUU-!" and then the entire building violently shook again "Oh right- by the way, that's one of this city's superheroes... and he's here to kill us. Did I neglect to mention that? Nah, I totally mentioned it. Skittles anyone?" David shoved the bag of skittles somewhat closer to the group.
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana tightly gripped the keychain in his hand as he stared at David, listening as the man spoke, doing his best to keep up with this information dump, giving the man a bit of a confused look as he said that they shouldn't worry about the building shaking. Still, he continued to listen as David went on, his eyebrows rising up in surprise as David singled him out on multiple occasions--one of which was apparently about him pulling Yuri along into something. He had just about a million questions, but seeing as how apparently there was some kind of person here to kill them, that would have to wait.
...Wait what--

"If someone's here to kill us, then why are we just sitting around here--?!" he exclaimed incredulously. "Listen, if you can help me remember whatever all this is, then do it--but not now. If somebody's here to kill us, then what we need to do is find Yuri and get out of here, right?! And--why do you sound so calm, man--?! This is kind of life and death here--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Engineer Professor (?)
David put his glasses right back on, straitening them then looking right towards Santana as he spoke "You can't run from the Freedom Society kid. You've seen them on TV, they will find you. You can't outrun them, you can't outsmart them, all you can do is hope to fight them off. With limited results thus far. At least... for our caliber... unless you're the boss, I doubt you could really get away from this one... his name is Tribal... and well... oh, he's pretty scary. Probably the strongest man in the world, he could break you with is pinkies. Legend says even his cock has abs... you getting what i'm trying to say here...?" David began to fiddle with his gloves as he spoke, he seemed to be staring at the back of his hand "Oh... that's new...!"
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

"So--what, you're saying that it's hopeless?" Santana asked as David explained the situation further--and it was true, Santana had seen bits and pieces of the Freedom Society on TV. After all, who hadn't? The odds of wining against them in a fight seemed pretty slim--if existent at all. And on top of that, Santana wasn't even sure if any of his friends knew how to fight in the first place... "I'm not just gonna accept that--There's got to be something that we can do here. I don't have any plans to die today--and I don't plan to let anyone else go down either." Then he noticed that David was kind of busy fiddling with his gloves-- "H-Hey--c'mon--focus here--we could really use some ideas of what to do here--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Toguro_otouto_by_luckfield-d53x0j4
TRIBAL
Raw Muscle
TRIBAL'S THEME - Frontline

Tribal dropped out of the sky making an enormous BOOOOM as he landed... He let Faust down... In the shock wave he seemed to destroy the outer campus killing several dozen people and destroying cars and pavement... Tribal looked around until he found the outside wall of the University's main lecture hall... Uncle Sam said he could cut loose and he planned to... TRIBAL 80%!... Tribal Suddenly grew even larger and his muscles strain against his clothes until his shirt snapped into dust... He now stood a solid 12' tall and must have weighed several tons... Tribal Makes one sound punch on the wall and cracks spread all over the wall and after a few seconds the wall just falls apart and he stands there looking inside the classroom of what appeared to be a Women's Studies Class?... He didn't care it was time to destroy things... He crouched for a moment then began a sprint through the buildings walls crushing students, teachers, faculties and building indiscriminately in a horrifying fashion... as he went through wall after wall he lost zero momentum and just continued to at top speed now pulling down parts of the roof, caving in different classrooms as he passed by until he crashed through most of them killing everyone inside... Tribal thought he had just about killed every student until He came to the hallway and heard two people arguing about something in what looked like an engineering room down the other end of the hall... He smiled as he saw his work wasn't done yet... He let out a massive Guttural Roar that shook the entire building causing some plaster from the roof to fall and the lights to flicker rapidly...
TRIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAL DEEEESTROOOOOOOOY!!!!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Engineer Professor (?)
David stopped fiddling with his gloves and looked to Santana "So no skittles then? Oh well-" he took the bag then watched as the entire area shook and the lights went out "Oh yeah, him- bah- what a pain. Hey- hey- do you think we could just- like- leave Mario behind while we run away? No one here cares about Mario right?" and then he heard Tribal's massive roar, his voice could be heard through the entire campus. Yeah, that couldn't be good "Santana- take out that sword!" he told the man as he examined his gloves again "Seeing as how the rest of you imbeciles don't even remember how to fight- it's really just me and Santana... so guys..." he turned to everyone else "Stay behind us... oh... and watch the flames..."
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 LUCILALAYOUT_zpsc4d94148

Lucila     Alessandrini
actress / swimsuit model / student

would you do anything for me?
buy a big diamond ring for me?

Right, so David was still saying some things-- and Lucila was having one hell of a hard time following along. She couldn`t help but glance around the room nervously, even though they were told not to worry about the whole building shaking thing-- and then came the mention of someone coming to kill them. "Wh--?!" And then came mention of someone`s cock having abs. "...I`m listening-"

Right, life or death situation here--
She scowled some at the suggestion of leaving Mario behind--- especially since she was sort of still in his arms and that would suggest leaving her behind too. Before she could voice her concerns, Tribal happened. Lucila turned in the direction of his roar, her bright eyes widening in a look of utter horror. "Y-You expect us to just stay behind--?! We`re all gonna fucking die--! We need to get out of here--!"  

Lucila`s Theme - A Night Like This
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:01 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Febddf06-6de5-4303-bc2a-bcd82d142991_zpseee28a2e

Disney Suplicy

Disney frowned as she followed behind David and he just looked really anxious and weird... Also she needed to hit herself for actually taking a Creative Writing class. Except then the building shook, and she let out a squeal, looking around to see what was making everything shake.

"What's-?"

Nope, David didn't seem done talking. And he was saying some confusing things... She KNEW those guys and Lucila, but she wouldn't exactly consider them her FRIENDS...and she definitely didn't know them that long either. What was he talking about? More stuff just kept coming from his mouth, like that there were people in their heads and something about a chosen one and it was just stuff that Disney was trying to get her head around, but more shaking was happening so she was torn between the need to understand what was going on and the need to NOT be stuck in the ruins of this school.

"Wait... THE FREEDOM SOCIETY is after us?!"

Suddenly understanding anything else didn't matter, because basically they were going to die. Her thoughts were confirmed when she heard the deafening roar of Tribal. Shit.

"I'm not just gonna stand here! I'm getting OUT!"

She protested, but wasn't really acting like she said she would, because...well she really didn't want to leave these people behind now. She needed to understand what David was talking about, and they seemed to be the key to that.

"Let's get into a panic room or something! There's NO WAY we can fight whatever is doing this!"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:12 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 37a50b68-d205-4683-87da-b5fdd95b72b4_zpsd4daf3e4

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Cooltext1447279723_zpsea04f0dd

Mario was obviously not paying attention to any of David's words as they moved, mostly just looking down at his phone and at Lucila because bikini-babe-in-his-arms. He was thinking about plenty of things, but too many of them were related to meat, not enough had anything to do with what David had to say. The only thing that snapped him out of a bacon-daydream was the sudden shaking of the building, since he had to act quick to not drop the swimsuit model he was carrying around.

"...I think something big is happening."

Yeah, if it hadn't been evident before that he hadn't been thinking about useful things, now it was. And apparently it had been more obvious than he had hoped, because David was too okay with just leaving him behind.

"HEY! That can't be legal! Plus, everyone likes me!"

But with the roar and the suggestion that he was not only an imbecile, but an imbecile with no fighting abilities, Mario got pretty pissed. He put Lucila down and took a step forwards, poking David's shoulder. Hard.

"Who are you calling an imbecile?! I won't let a PROFESSOR do any fighting for me, I can handle MYSELF. You think these muscles are just for show?"

Well...their main function WAS to impress girls and intimidate the other gang members....but no one needed to know that. Plus they were still useful for things other than flexing and looking cool. Probably.

"I'll take care of this guy."

He said, cracking his knuckles and neck as if he intended to take on Tribal all on his own, with his bare hands. Smartness was not something Mario possessed.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Faust13_zps00bef98c

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust
"Science is the key--science is the key for the bright future that awaits us...!"

Faust smiled pleasantly as Tribal placed him onto the ground, and the scientist proceeded to take out a small notepad and pen that he'd had in his pockets, walking casually through the carnage of the school, taking notes as he stepped over bloodied, crushed corpses of both students and faculty alike. As he continued walking, the only time he looked up from his note-taking was with Tribal's guttaral roar--to which he only responded by murmuring to himself,
"My--with a volume like that, maybe I should work on developing some sort of sound-based abilities for him..."
He was following Tribal's general path of carnage--but he was stilll pretty far behind, considering that Tribal had just barreled his way through the school like a locomotive, while Faust was kind of just--strolling along--

Faust's Theme - Science Fiction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana's eyes widened as he heard Tribal's roar--and it sounded close. Way too close for comfort. He heard David tell him to take out his blade, and as the rest of the group began panicking, Santana remained silent, sweat beginning to bead on his forehead as he reached back over his shoulder, undoing the string that held the katana's case shut, opening it up and pulling the sheathed blade out. It was true that he did remember how to use this thing--but this was all just a bit...sudden. Still, he unsheathed the katana, holding the hilt of the blade in one hand, and the sheathe in the other. Even if David had in fact gone out of his way to say that fighting Tribal was pretty much useless--it looked like it was their only choice now. Santana glanced back at his friends as they stood behind him and David--and it became fairly obvious that it was going to be his job to protect them. He paused for a moment, then took the keychain that David had given him, hooking it onto the ring at the end of his katana. Maybe it was a good luck charm or something? He wasn't sure. Either way--he wasn't going to let Tribal lay a hand on anyone in this room.
"Hey, Mario," Santana spoke finally, as Mario said that he'd take on Tribal himself. "No need to be on the front lines, man--you need to stay with Lucila. Make sure that she's safe, otherwise she'll never be your novia." He gave a nervous chuckle, then got himself into a ready stance, waiting for Tribal to burst his way into the room. He paused for a moment, then shouted, as if calling to Tribal, "Hey, pendejo! Why don't you get over here already? We're ready for you!" Maybe it was the nerves getting to him that made him say that--but he knew that it was now or never. Tribal was coming any second, anyway, so it'd be better to show a little courage in the meantime.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 Toguro_otouto_by_luckfield-d53x0j4
TRIBAL
Raw Muscle
TRIBAL'S THEME - Frontline

Tribal looked at Mario and Santana... Ohhohoho those little fools... He bent down then bolted forward with a burst of tremendous force breaking the tile floor as he ran... Tribal broke through the door being too large to fit through sending large pieces of rubble and broken wood across the room... As he charged he slid with his momentum and turned while still moving and swung at Mario with his tree trunk of an arm... He then stood over the girls looking down at them turning his back to Santana and David... For existing as or within the vicinity of an awakened you are sentence to Annihilation!... He lifted his arms up into the air preparing to crush the girls into colorful piles of mud.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City University (Flashback 1-2020) - Page 3 David_11

Engineer Professor (?)
David fixed his glasses as Mario volunteered to fight Tribal "Uh... I would highly recommend against that-" he spoke in a weak voice, it barely sounded like a whisper. And then Tribal did his thing, as the monstrous brute rampaged through the school, David didn't so much as flinch, he appeared completely calm. As a matter of fact, he continued to work on his gloves while humming K-pop songs to himself. When Mario was hit by tribal, which would no doubt hurt like a bitch, all David could muster to say was "Told you-" before working on his gauntlets again. Whatever he was doing, he seemed to finish it, since he whispered a "Yes!" to himself before turning to Tribal. The so called superhero had turned his back on David and Santana, and was focusing on the woman "Hmph..." normally he would care less, but one of them was probably at least half-intelligent, so David made his move. He closed his fists, and just like that his entire fists seemed to start generating heat "Hey mouth-breather...!" he yelled before throwing his burning fist towards Tribal's back. He couldn't even hope to have his punches actually hurt this man, but it was a possibility that the heat could do some damage.
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana turned quickly, seeing Mario get batted away like a fly--just in time to see Tribal stop in front of Disney and Lucila.
"Not on your life, meathead!" he yelled at Tribal, turning on his heel to face the man and steadying his katana, before attacking in sync with David, driving his katana out in a stabbing motion towards Tribal's back. "Eyes over here!" He could tell that if they wanted to get anywhere here--they needed to hit a vital point. Head, neck--or any of the man's organs. Tribal was so big, it was unclear where his organs rested...but he was so tall, that his neck and head weren't easily accesible either...either way, they were going to figure out some way through this! They had to...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Mario was considering Santana's words; he DID need to protect Lucila if he wanted to get laid... But then Tribal came in, and before Mario could really do anything about it, he was swatted to one side, slamming into a wall.

How crazy would it be if the wall had been totally smashed like in movies?

He asked himself, but then actually registered that he had just been slammed into a wall with superhuman strength. And then came the pain.

"THE HUMANITY!"

He cried, holding his most-definitely-broken arm and almost-certainly-cracked ribs. If only he had worked out enough to protect himself against such blows with pure muscle-armor... In any case, Tribal was still attacking, and the fact was that he was attacking the babes. That was not okay. Except...no way could Mario fight this guy. So he decided the best he could do was let Santana and David deal, while he got the girls to safety.

"Hey, we gotta go! Like...get you both somewhere safe! I'll save you, yeah!"

Mario used his good arm to motion for the females to follow him, and he pointed away from the battle. The halls were all smashed up because of the whole...Tribal smashing everything, but they could still maneuver through things and get away.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next