Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7)

3 posters

Go down

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) Empty Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 pm

On the run from the World Order, Police, and Freedom Society, Lucila and Mario seemed to have nowhere to turn. With the Freedom Society member Bombshell on their backs, as well as the assassin Asura and an army of Maidens, the situation looked dull. That was, until an old friend of Lucila's, a man named Edward Ross, found the two on the streets. Offering the two a hiding spot for the time being, Mario and Lucila must keep themselves alive and hidden from the public. Charles Paladin continues to search for their location, in hopes of saving their lives before they are discovered.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) Empty Re: Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:33 am

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) LAYOUT_zps50886451

Lucila   Alessandrini
actress / swimsuit model / student

would you do anything for me?
buy a big diamond ring for me?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

First order of business before entering the home of her celebrity friend-- getting a dress to cover her bikini.
It`d been more than a few days since Edward had been kind enough to welcome Lucila and Mario into his estate- and quite honestly, the former hadn`t quite realized how much she had really missed this kind of lifestyle. Since attending SCU, she`d been living in the dorms-- away from her jobs, aside from the very occasional photo shoot.
...That was all over now, though, wasn`t it...?
A breathy sigh fell from her painted lips, as she sat somberly by her lonesome near one of the larger windows of the estate. A cup of tea sat comfortably on the smaller table in front of her, a small spoon still plunged into it`s still contents. Edward`s estate was certainly grand, she had noted-- maybe not like one of her own estates, but, close enough. It would do. Of course, it would be nicer if she had better company-- Edward she still got along with swimmingly. It was with Mario where her problems lied.
She certainly liked him much more when he didn`t have much to say- that was for sure. It was much easier to pretend he was just a bunch of muscles walking about- instead of a person capable of independent thought. Because his independent thoughts sucked.
Lost in her thoughts, she hardly noticed how intensely she`d been stirring her tea-- the thin liquid just hardly splashed out of the perimeters of the cup midst her violent stirring. She made a sound resembling something of a groan mixed with an infuriated sigh, before taking the napkin she`d kept to the side and gently cleaning up her small mess. Stupid tea with it`s stupid not staying still ways-- fuck this tea-- and fuck everything else, too--
After all- it was much easier to focus on her more minuscule troubles, aside from the more obvious ones. Like the fact that the Freedom Society was more than certainly on their tail. Since the day at SCU, Lucila hadn`t been able to put her mind at rest from it`s paranoia. Hopefully, there`d be some sort of answer soon... the sooner she could get out of this situation-- the better. Things would never be back to normal, that much she knew-- but they could at least improve... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucila`s Theme - A Night Like This
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) Empty Re: Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) 37a50b68-d205-4683-87da-b5fdd95b72b4_zpsd4daf3e4

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) Cooltext1447279723_zpsea04f0dd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario had been spending way too much time examining the estate's decoration. It seemed that he had been taking in his surroundings since the day they had been rushed into this safe haven, picking the place apart in his mind and storing certain parts. After being chased by the Freedom Society members and about 5000 other people that wanted him dead, Mario was more than glad to hide from the danger, especially in a place like this. His father's humble apartment in Italy, which had seemed to him so comforting and almost luxurious at some point, merely because it had an actual sofa, seemed like a taco stand compared to Lucila's friend's home, and though the Italian had seemed doubtful at first, he had decided that he liked it. A lot.
Having finished his staring-at-walls section of the day, Mario went on to wander the estate, not realizing that he was actually looking for Lucila. Lucila. The more he spent time with her, the more he wanted to just...throw her out a window. Or have sex with her. Or both. Feelings were complicated and he didn't like them. He DID like the view from some of the windows, though, maybe he should go look out of one of them dramatically- and there she was. Apparently cleaning up some sort of mess.

"Don't you have like 50 manservants to do that for you, Your Highness?"

He asked sarcastically, but his eyes were soft as he approached, unable to reach full scathing potential. He needed some raw steak right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) Tiny_r10

Edward Ross

Ross was in the kitchen, taking out a yogurt from the fridge and eating it with his hand, simply scooping it with his fingers and eating away "Mmmmhhmhmmmm.... yogurt..." he seemed to like the yogurt a lot, more than any man had the right to like yogurt. Throwing aside the yogurt into his garbage, Ross walked over to the foyer of his mansion, admiring how shiny everything was for a bit before looking to the door. Today would be the day... he most likely wouldn't see this mansion doors again for years "Ahem..." he turned his back on the door, before he left, he had to do one more thing "HEY! LUCILA! Uhh... AND OTHER GUY! I NEED YOU GUYS FOR A SECOND!" the man called out, before he left he had to speak with his guests.

"HEY, do you know what's cool!? MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) 37a50b68-d205-4683-87da-b5fdd95b72b4_zpsd4daf3e4

Their host's voice breaking through the calm air of the mansion made Mario look away from Lucila, smiling warmly at the man, despite realizing that Ross didn't even know his name.

"It's Mario, and yes, how can I help?"

He said once he followed the sound of the man's voice to the foyer. He looked back quickly to see if Lucila had come along, but tried to play it off like he was brushing some dust off of his shoulder or something, because he was cool like that. He looked at the host curiously, wondering what he could want with them, and why he smelled so strongly of yogurt. Speaking of food, he wanted some bacon...or tofu. He was gonna try being vegetarian for a bit, see how that would work out.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Edward Ross

Ross began looking at himself in the mirror, flexing a bit before he heard Mario's voice "I just need to talk to you and Lucila real quick!" he told Mario, making eye contact with the man once he could "I'm going to be out of the house for... some time... alright? I just need to talk to you guys since- well- I'm not gonna kick you out... but I do need to explain that I'll be leaving. You know?" Ross then suddenly held up his hand to Mario "Hold on-" Edward then walked off, returning eating grapes "Yummmm.... grapes! Anyways, where were we?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Scarlet City // The Ross Estate (Flashback 7) LAYOUT_zps50886451

Lucila   Alessandrini
actress / swimsuit model / student

would you do anything for me?
buy a big diamond ring for me?

Lucila jumped, startled as Mario`s voice echoed to her ears- but as soon as she looked up, she glared-- immediately frustrated at her inability to be witty enough to think of a good comeback to that. "Don`t you have like-- you-- how about shut the fuck up--!" Good. Yes. Perfect.
Before she could dish out any more totally necessary and amazing insults, she heard Ross calling to them from the foyer- and groaned, placing her napkin to the side, and standing up with an indignant huff. As Mario walked away on his own, Lucila took the time to straighten out her dress, adjust her weird sash thing, push her chair back in-- etc, etc-- "I`m coming--! Hold on a second--! ... If either of you comment on my wording--"
Eventually, she scuttled over to the foyer, a bit later than Mario, because screw other people`s times. She was on her own schedule. Because she was better than everyone else. But, Ross was also a celebrity-- meaning he was pretty high on her important people list. So- she did have to actually go to him if he said to--
She yawned quietly, covering her mouth with her hand- and giving Ross an unimpressed look as he spoke. A look that quickly melded into shock instead, because wow he was not aLLOWED TO DO THAT-- living with Mario was one thing, but living alone with him--? That was a whole OTHER thing entirely. "Wait, what--?! Why?" 

Lucila`s Theme - A Night Like This
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Mario looked the slightest bit confused as Ross explained that he'd be leaving. He scowled at Lucila as the model not only showed up late, thinking she was superior, but also seemed horrified at the thought of being in the house alone with him. Not that HE'D want to be alone with her, either; the more time they spent together, the more they seemed to hate each other, but only HE could say stuff like that. He opened his mouth to protest, but grapes happened.

"..Can I have some of those?"

Grapes would be a good start to his vegetarianism, right? Vegetarians ate grapes, yes. But back to the matter at hand: Lucila was a bitch. Also Ross was leaving.

"I totally get going off and YOLO-ing, because that's pretty swagful, but...when do you plan to come back?"

Because he wasn't sure how long he could stay before he'd throw Lucila out a window. Or have sex with her. Or both. The struggle was very real in Mario's head.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Edward Ross

Ross looked down to the grapes, then Mario, then grapes. Well, giving away one grape wouldn't hurt, he took one out and gave it to Mario "Here you go bro-" he told the man with a smile, and then Lucila finally got to the foyer, and like Mario, she did not seem too keen on staying here alone with each other. But, Ross couldn't do anything "Sorry guys- if I had knew you were going to stay over sooner- I wouldn't have made these plans. But- I signed up for this program months ago and I've finally been called up... sorry..." he told them, a nervous smile on his face "My country needs me. I signed up for a cool military program! It'll be great! They say they're going to make me a real soldier! Maybe I can finally get those huge muscles I've always wanted...! So..." Ross suddenly saluted to the two "SEE YAH AND GOD BLESS MURICA!" he spoke, smiling to them happily, seemingly excited.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum