Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 JadeCurtissfull295387

Jade stopped what he was doing and had it 'are you serious' look on his face. He looked straight into Renate's eyes found no hint of lie, and although he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he actually did a 17 year old. Nope... 18 and up until he's bored is the limit. He growled and spun Renate around, holding the Frenchy's mouth as he forced her to move forward. "Oh little blue one~ I got the pink lady~" he called in a very flighty voice, and to make a point her removed his hand and backhanded Renate to make her make a noise to tell Orane that he had her.

"My name is the Doctor. JUST... The Doctor."
[/color]
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:15 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Orane5_zpsde2be04dInner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Renate3_zps4c8ebd16

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

"Renate!" Orane called when he heard his sister. In this moment, he couldn't care less about getting Isaac. All of his attention was on his sister and her captor. "You let her go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane and Renate's Theme - Kina no Kaori
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Renate is your name? Very pretty, well... I would like to let her go, but currently... Your attacking me so. No. I won't. Unless... No... You wouldn't do it would you?" Jade asked as he held Renate firmly, staying purely hidden away in the smoke. Jade had a devious plan going into his brain. VERY devious indeed... He wanted to goad Orane into making him do what he wanted.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Orane5_zpsde2be04dInner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Renate3_zps4c8ebd16

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

"D-Do what?" Orane asked, panicking slightly and just wanting to see Renate safe. "What do you want me to do...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Tell me everything about the Inquisitor faction, who is left, who is the new boss. Give me information, and depending on how good it is I will let Renate go." Jade said with a smirk before he heard Mocha. The Inquisitor was alive... "Is that true? Is the Inquisitor truly alive after burning to death in a blimp?" Jade asked his voice dangerously low. "Answer quickly or I snap Renate's neck." Jade threatened as he held Renate's head in such a fashion where he could easily snap it. It would be a shame if that was the case.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 am

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

"I-I...I..." He knew that he wasn't supposed to spill this information. But...he had no choice...! "I-It's--"
"Orane," Renate suddenly spoke, still seeming calm, even when she was in such great peril. But...she seemed like she had a plan. There was an air of serious about her that made her brother fall silent. "Calmez-vous. Ça va être bien. S'il vous plaît, calmez-vous...Orane, écoutez-vous? J'ai besoin de vous pour aller aider le dramaturge. Pouvez-vous faire pour moi?"
"I-I can, but--!"
"Bon. Je suis heureux...Orane...Je suis désolé. Exécuter. Evadez-vous ici. Je ne peux pas vous suivre...Je ne peux pas me permettre d'être un pion de Jade..."
"R-Renate, what are you t-talking about? I--I can't--"
A small crunch resounded through the area. Renate had a faint smile on her face--she had just bitten open what appeared to be a cyanide pill that she had hidden in her mouth. It only took Orane a second to realize--because he had one, too, but he wouldn't have dreamed that Renate would use that. His eyes grew wide, tears forming in the corners and dribbling down his cheeks.
"Souvenez-vous...Je t'aime..." Renate murmured to Orane as small bits of foam began leaking from the corners of her mouth. Orane was speechless for a moment...but he knew what his sister wanted him to do...
"Je t'aime aussi...Je suis désolé...!" Orane's voice was wracked with sobs as he turned, dashing towards the exit of the building. He couldn't go back for Isaac now. He couldn't let himself be interrogated. He had to run...Tears freely streamed down his face as he escaped the building, running down the steps and out into the town. And he didn't stop running until he was out of the town...
Meanwhile back in the building, Renate gave Jade a rueful smirk as she began to choke, and managed to barely speak a few last words,

"Too bad...Jade...it looks like...you're out of luck...The Playwright is going to set this world straight...a-and I...won't let...you..." She trailed off, gasping for air for a moment until suddenly, she went limp. The pill had done its work. Renate was gone...and Orane was still running.

*Exit Orane*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus rolled his eyes.
"You know what? Fuck it!" Atticus jumped into the car and roved the engine. He started to drive toward Jason, going from one to 60mph. He started to speed toward Jason, going to hit the man from causing so much trouble.

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 ReverseKai_zpsbfff0073

Jason timed himself as Atticus was blazing towards him. As soon as the car was ten feet way, Jason jumped to the side and lunged the lance at Atticus's driving window as soon as the car went by.

"I will never betray Worms!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus didn't stop. He moved his head so the lance didn't kill him, but he felt this was a waste of time. He pushed the lance out and disappeared. (exit)

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason watched as Atticus left and went back to the building, setting the lance down by Justus. "Looks like theres no more trouble. The man left and don't worry, your lance didn't get hit. So you ok now Justus?" Jason looked at Justus to see if the man was ok.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Justus14_zpsb57e4b17

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus seem relieved as his lance was returned unharmed...and then he replied to Jason,
"Well...I got run over by a car and have many bones broken--soooo...NO. I am not alright, Flowing Neckwear, you dolt!" He had been in an accident! And his bones were broken! And it huuurt--and he needed a doctor!

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

"Well its not my fault you got hit by it. What did you do? Run straight at it?" Jason sighed and lifted Justus again on his shoulder and grabbed his glove and lance on the floor. "Sure, lets get you healed." Jason took Justus to the infirmary room in the tower and layed Justus down on the bed. "So...how bad are your ribs?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Justus14_zpsb57e4b17

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked appalled at what Jason had said--but didn't have time to say anything before he was put over the guy's shoulder again--which just aggravated his ribs more, sending him into waves of pain that made him even convulse a bit while he was being carried. Eventually, he was finally set down and he gave Jason a glare.
"I'd say that they're pretty bad...considering that SOOOOMEOOOONE keeps aggravating them...not naming any names...!"

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason looked back at Justus. "It was either over my shoulder or I drag you here!" Jason said before a nurse came in. "I'll be outside while you get treated." Jason walked out the door and waited in the hallway.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"WHAT?!" Jade yelled pissed beyond belief as he threw Renate's body on the floor. She killed herself, and now he nothing.He was so pissed that he took out Issac and threw him onto the floor next to Renate's body. "This... Is your fault... It's all your fault!" Jade said as he kicked Issac's body harshly. "If you hadn't had come here precious Renate wouldn't have died... Renates would have lived, and you wouldn't have been raped. Now there's only ONE use for you..." Jade said as he picked Issac up and went down to Spanner. "SPANNER! I NEED YOUR TECH!" Jade shouted coming in with Issac naked body, and Renate's dead body. He was pissed, more then just pissed he was furious.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac heard someone coming back in his cell. He was able to get his shirt in his arms before getting carried. He wanted to atleast try to cover himself. Issac was then thrown on the ground next to the dead body of Renate. His eyes then grew wide. "Huh!? Renate!? Whats she doing here!?" Issac thought and tried to touch her to see if she was ok, when all of a sudden he felt a hard kick to his side. Issac grabbed his sides in pain as he listened to Jade. "What.......shes....dead? And its all cause of me......" Issac thought to himself again before getting picked up by Jade and carried somewhere. He didn't have any energy to fight back or care. He killed one of his teammates. Sadness and depression were in his eyes as tears came out again.

"All I have are my cards, they're all I need..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Deal with him... I don't care what you do with the big puss baby. Just torture him. I got somewhere to investigate." Jade said, he couldn't wait anymore, and opened the door with his foot, obviously very angry, and saw two of the only people here. "Oh goodie more patients. Let's be quick and get it over with. I have a doll to make for my child." Jade said referring to Renate. That's right... He was going to hallow the body out and make it into a doll for his own daughter to play with. How thoughtful for him Father of the year everyone! That is the father of the year. "Bring him in, put him on the bed, tell me that everyone who attacked our little town is GONE." Jade said as he tapped his foot, and had the nurses deal with Justus.

[/color]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Shion22_zps5e3868dc

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

It took quite some time before Matthias managed to reach Conqueror Town once more, limping and bloodied as he dragged Chef's body and Mocha back to the base. His face was neutral, no emotions showing as he dragged himself and his friends to the infirmary. He didn't know where else to take them, but he figured Mocha could use a nurse. He seemed to have forgotten that he was hurt, shaking off the nurses that ran to help him. "Take care of Mocha... I need to report to Jade, I guess..." he mumbled, limping towards the sound of his leader's voice. "Sir... we've returned..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Jade's eyes looked at Mocha and she looked to be in complete and total shock. He picked her up and saw the body of Chef. His red eyes looked up at Matthius, and he gripped onto Mocha. "Tell me what happened... Everything.. Now." Jade said as he carried Mocha to a bed and assigned a nurse to her. He wanted, no NEEDED to know what happened. "Sit." he hissed as he pushed Matthius to a chair with a very light push, but his words were very harsh and demanded attention. Chef was long gone, and he had doctors drag the body to take care of it.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias hardly reacted to the venom in Jade's words, he seemed beyond numb by what had happened. Even if the push was light, he was tired and hurt and it sent him staggering back into the chair. And then he began to explain, his voice quiet and emotionless. "It all started when Chef and I arrived... We found Mocha but we were outnumbered..." Matthias continued to explain what had happened until his voice was rough from use and he had run out of things to say. It was obvious he felt responsible for what had happened, but he tried not to let his own emotions get in the way of what he had to do. "I... I'm sorry, sir..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Kraven_zps86e8227c

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven suddenly arrived to Conqueror Town with Catherine and Jo the Ostrich "Pffft... this place looks wrecked." the man said with a light laugh, suddenly the town looked more like his style. Anyways, the man wasn't in the mood for caring about his allies other than Dorthy and possibly Jade, so the guy kept on walking. Kraven made it to the government building and yelled as loud as he could "JADE! ITS KRAVEN! AND THIS IS IMPORTANT!" he yelled, jeez, you figured Jade would be more outside and about with the world almost ending and all. Kraven shrugged, and brought Jo into the government building "I brought Jo with me!" he yelled, wondering if Jade even remember that he meant the ostrich, because it would be hilarious if Jade thought that Kraven brought The Boss with him instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Jade looked at Matthius carefully. The man was obviously traumatized of what happened. He placed a hand on the young man and had him lay down. "Tell me... What happened Matthius... I want details... If anything... Please." Jade said trying his calmest voice ever. He wanted details and only Matthius was truly awake and seemed to have known what was happening. He sighed before he heard Kraven. "Stay here..." Jade said as he went down as fast as lightling. Jo was here!? When he came out he saw no Jo... He saw a the Ostrich. He took one look at Kraven, then back at the Ostrich, then back at Kraven before punching the man square in the face.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias seemed almost surprised that Jade wasn't angry with him. He sighed a bit but began to gather his thoughts so he could explain- and then Jade left. He watched him listlessly from where he was before sighing and waiting, though resisting attempts to treat him. The stab wound in his leg was still aching but in his mind, he deserved the pain for what he had failed to do. "How to even begin..." he mumbled to himself, sighing softly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 11 Kraven_zps86e8227c

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned when he saw Jade's disappointment in the lack of real Jos and resurgence in ostrich Jos "Hey..." and then he was punched in the face. Kraven only let out a light grunt but didn't seem to be hurt much, if the guy was able to take losing two arms he could handle a punch to the face. But Kraven still frown anyways "That was not very nice..." but he didn't care anyways. The man shrugged off the fact that his boss just punched him in the face and spoke "I'm sure you heard about the battle and The Inquisitor coming back and all that... so I'll skip the shit." he told Jade "I'd like to serious talk to you about Dorthy..." he partially wanted to say this because Chef was dead, but also because he wanted to ensure Conqueror Worm's survival "I'd like to take her under my tutelage... not just as a warrior... but because there needs to be someone in charge when you pass." he told Jade bluntly, he wanted to groom Dorthy to be the leader eventually, Of course Kraven being the loner that he was didn't trust anyone else, and then Jade was obviously busy running the faction to give Dorthy proper care "I don't care if you say that she's too young... she's too much of a child... at least for a place like this. Let me take her under my tutelage Jade." he told the doctor with a glare in her eyes "Also... say hi to Jo." he said, turning to the ostrich.

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Jade stared at Kraven, his arms crossed. "Yes. Currently I was getting a report from Matthius."  Jade said, and it was then that Dorthy awoke, rubbing her eyes. She was asleep during the entire battle, but now was awake and wanted to see what was happening. She peaked through the windows and saw her father talking to Kraven. Jade narrowed his eyes, "What?" he asked when Kraven asked for Dorthy to take care of. "No Kraven. She's-" Jade began to say before he was cut off. "It's not your job... I can take care of it." Jade held his head, he knew why Kraven wanted to do this. Kraven wanted to train her to become the leader because Jade couldn't do it himself. He was busy being a doctor and just in general being the leader. He was trying to teach her how to fight and she had made progress. It would be a good idea to let her go with him because she could get stronger, Kraven has proven that he can protect her more then he could. And that... That hurt... That really hurt that a maniac with guns could protect Dorthy more then him, her own father. But he also wanted to keep Dorthy here, near the people that grew to know her like Mocha, and... He didn't want to see that innocence be destroyed. Call it what you will, but Jade loved to see that at least that there was one thing in his life that reminded him of why he wanted World Peace, and that... There was one thing sweet that didn't involve... Destroying lives or killing... Seeing that part of her destroyed was almost like Jade destroying himself in some way. He held his head and his throat felt hoarse and turned away from Kraven. "... I'll think about it..." he said and left to get to work. He walked past Dorthy who gave a confused look before she looked over at Kraven.

"What were you guys talking about? Daddy must be really mad since he didn't even say hello." Dorthy said as she held her doll close. Was this really going to be the future of Worm. All in the hands of this little girl. "Um.... Where's Joel? And Auntie Mocha?"

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next