Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Gate // The Crater - Page 4 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy smiled as Pugsy said she could help, then said the whole thing about his strength and controlling it.

"Oh yay story time!"

She felt the need to comment, then saw Buddi going all red from being lifted and chuckled, he was so huggable, she had to fight the urge to glomp him.

"So yeah strudel-flavored motherfucker! We're gonna make you strong!"

She said, not sure why she had called Orane strudel-flavored... It just sounded right to her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 4 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane listened carefully to Pugsy's story, taking in every detail. Was this guy really that strong? That he could just crush people? Orane gulped slightly, reminding himself to never get on this man's bad side...
"W-Well...I'm obviously not as strong as you, but...I'm willing to train under you, if it will help me protect people! Oh, and--my name is Orane, by the way...what's yours?" Orane figured that introductions were a good place to start. "And this is Buddi," he motioned back to the larger man, then worked up a small smile. "I'll try to be the best student I can, alright...?" And then came the strudel comment. He had just known that that was coming! But--he ignored it. He figured that it was just something that he'd have to deal with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:04 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 4 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy looked to Orane "Got it, Orane!" then to Buddi "Awesome name!" he spoke enthusiastically. throwing his fists up into the air "I'ms Pugsy Marcone! In my gang they call me GREATNESS!" he called out loudly, his fists clenched up in the air. Pugsy was getting really into this "Let's do this! We're gonna have training montages! And someone's probably gonna get hurt! And and and-" he turned to Ivy "Ivy can you punch Orane in the face?" he asked her rather politely in a much lighter tone than his previous enthusiastic yelling.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 4 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had toned out Pugsy`s brief story, instead pretending to be interested in the floor`s texture. His gaze snapped back as he heard a curse word uttered in Orane`s direction, but passed it off when he saw it was just Arma. He gave a slight nod as Orane introduced him, his stubborn refusal to speak or look Pugsy in the face ever-lasting. Even when he complimented his name. Which was sweet. No, he still sucks. And then he told Arma to punch Orane in the face. Buddi`s eyes widened in shock, gaze flickering between the pinkette and greenette. She couldn`t pack too much of a punch? God, she was a living nuclear warhead, of course she could pack a punch! Still, and rather reluctantly so, the mutant stepped away from the group, allowing himself to simply watch from afar. He mentally noted to step in if he didn`t like the way things were going.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane couldn't help but smile as Pugsy got so enthusiastic about starting the training. Orane himself was pretty excited about it, too! And then, Pugsy asked Ivy to punch him in the face.
"...Huh?" It took him a moment to process the fact that the very first step of his training was him getting socked in the jaw. "That's...part of the training?" A very...unconventional start, yes. Still...how much power could a tiny girl like Ivy put into a punch, anyway? It wasn't like she had cybernetics or anything...right? Still...getting punched in the face kind of hurt...but, he didn't know if this was some kind of super secret training technique or something, so Orane really didn't want to speak out against it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:51 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy grinned as Pugsy politely asked her to punch Orane in the face.

"CAN DO!"

She immediately threw a punch at the trainee's face, smiling a bit too much as she did so, a spark of crazy back in her eyes.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:10 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane did his best to stand his ground, even as his brain was screaming at him to dodge, but no! This was initiation, he couldn't dodge! So, he just stood there, and took the punch right to the face. It made him stumble backwards, almost falling, but the fall was averted when he ended up stumbling backwards into Buddi. Orane immediately raised a hand to his aching face, checking for any damage. No knocked out teeth...good...he was surprised to find that his nose wasn't even bleeding. Even though it still hurt like hell, and there was a huge red mark on the center of his face now...
"S-Sorry..." he said to Buddi before hastily stepping forward again. He wasn't really quite sure what Ivy punching him had achieved, but, he'd taken it as best as he could.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy nodded to Orane "Yeah... don't worry about it...!" he said as Ivy punched Orane, it was going to hurt... A LOT. The only people in the world to ever managed to punch Pugsy back were Ivy and Wynn. So it goes to say that Orane was gonna go through some pain "Here's the plan Orane... try and take as many punches from Ivy as you can... keep yourself up... let your determination carry you through this trial..." he told Orane, he didn't expect him to hold his own against Ivy, but that was exactly the point. Orane had hold out against helpless odds as long as he could.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:19 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy nodded and continued to throw punches at Orane, wanting to do her best to help with the training.

"Yeah! Do I get to blow him up later?"

She asked curiously, relating punching and explosions.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:34 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"Wh--huh?!" Orane's eyes widened when he heard that Ivy was just going to use him as a punching bag pretty much until he got knocked out or something. And as for what Ivy said--well, he was sincerely hoping that she wouldn't get to blow him up. That would kind of defeat the purpose of the training--
He didn't have any more time to think about it before the next punch connected, right in the stomach. Ow--
Orane really wanted to dodge--but Pugsy had specifically said to take the punches, not dodge them--so he really didn't have any choice here. And, well--Orane didn't have the strongest of bodies. He was actually pretty skinny and delicate. So he was already staggering by the time that Ivy had added in three more punches. That girl packed one hell of a punch! She wasn't this strong when he had fought her before! What had happened in between then and now that made her so powerful?! A few more punches, and he was down on the ground already--but struggling to get back up. He really wasn't used to this--his usual fighting style was based mostly around speed, and avoiding enemy attacks, so he wasn't anything like a tank that could take punches. But that wasn't going to stop him from doing his best during this training.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy motioned for Ivy to stop as soon as he saw Orane hit the ground "Wait...! Stop for a moment Ivy..." he told her before he walked over to the pink-haired boy. He leaned down to him as he struggled to get up "You look like you've taken quite a few bad hits already... good, what you lack is the durability to take a hit, you need to change that." he told Orane before he punched the ground, causing it to shake, most likely causing Orane to tall over again. Pugsy walked away then spoke again "Okay... let's try something new... do you have a weapon Orane? Your next goal is to hit Ivy... just do it once." he knew this would be a hard task to accomplish, seeing as how Ivy's cybernetics were going to make her very hard to hit "Ivy! It's a game of tag! And Orane is it!" he told Ivy. hoping to spark something.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy stopped when she was asked. She didn't want to hurt Orane...too much. The boy seemed to make her want to fight him, for some reason, but it seemed that something was missing in him, at least in Ivy's eyes. Then the tag was mentioned.

"TAG! Yay!"

She was excited! She blew a raspberry at Orane and ran off through the streets.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane had almost managed to stand up, but toppled right back over when Pugsy made the ground quake. He struggled to get up again, finally managing to get to his feet, his head spinning. If this was orientation, he was pretty sure that he was going to die once the real training began. He was a bit sad--he hadn't even had a chance to write his will or anything.
As Pugsy told him his new task, he was really happy to be switching topics--not getting punched was way better than getting punched. When Pugsy asked if he had a weapon, Orane dug into his pocket, then pulled out the ribbon, letting it unravel onto the ground. For a moment, he actually looked at the long, pink ribbon in distaste. If he wanted to man up, he was really going to need to get something a bit less...girly...but, this was what he was good with, so...
And then, Ivy went running off down the street. This was gonna be a long day.
He began running after her, twirling the ribbon in the air so that it wouldn't be dragging along on the ground and slowing him down--but he was already a bit slowed down as it was, what with the fact that he was covered in slowly darkening bruises. Still, he wasn't going to let that stop him--he'd gotten himself into this. He was the one who wanted to become stronger, and wimps didn't become stronger! He didn't wanna be a wimp!
He pushed himself to run even faster, almost up to his usual speed--and yet, Ivy was still far ahead of him. This...would be tough. He still didn't understand why Ivy was suddenly super mega awesome at everything though...especially after getting crushed by a blimp and all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:05 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked back to see Orane running after her. She had a determined look on her face, obviously very serious about this game of tag.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

She cried, kicking into the ground of the crater and throwing up a dirt-cloud-rain-storm-thing.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

The dust cloud was all too sudden, and as the dirt rose into the air, Orane lost sight of Ivy. He didn't stop though, and kept running in the direction he had initially been going, hoping that Ivy hadn't turned. He tried to pick up his pace a little bit--even if his ribbon had a pretty long range, he needed to close the space between him and Ivy first before he'd be able to even try to land a hit on her.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:42 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy shook her head as Orane continued to chase after her, but at least she still had an advantage, so she continued to half-run half-jump around, trying to get away from the pinkette.

"Hey hey heyyyyyy you suck!"

She called out to Orane, grinning at the boy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"Oh, come on..." Orane groaned as Ivy began taunting him. "I-I'll catch up to you eventually! I'm just--uh--going easy on you!" Well, that had been a load of bullshit. Even keeping up the pace he was going at now was difficult. He could feel the bruises forming where he'd taken the punches before, and so it was hard to focus on running as fast as he could. He flicked the ribbon out at Ivy to see if it would reach, but the distance between them was just barely too long, and the ribbon fell a bit short. If only he could just go a little bit faster...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy heard the ribbon behind her, luckily it didn't hit...but THAT was unfair! How come Orane was cheating? This was supposed to be tag! NO WEAPONS! But hey, if the dude was cheating, so could Ivy.

"Strudel-flavored motherfucker!"

She shrieked, taking out her acid gun (yeah, apparently that shit survived the blimp crash) and shooting at the pinkette.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:27 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"H-Hey! Pugsy never said anything about you using a weapon, too--!" Orane exclaimed, having to skid to a halt momentarily in order to dodge away from the plop of acid that had been heading for him. But, the moment he stopped, he didn't feel like he could run a single step more. His body ached, most notably his lungs. He stopped there for a moment, trying to catch his breath. "O-Okay...fine...I was lying before...I'm not going easy on you...at all...this is actually really hard...!" he called to Ivy in between breaths, before he finally managed to straighten up and go after her again, though he was a bit slower now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:34 am

Ivy/Arma

"YOU LIE!"

Yelled Ivy, grabbing a rock and throwing it at Orane.

"And you cheated! Cheating isn't cool!"

She said before she started running again, refusing to allow a cheater to win at tag.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:47 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"Ow--" The rock had struck Orane in the left shoulder--thankfully it hadn't hit one of the already colorful bruises from the punches earlier, otherwise that would have been really painful. He sort of just stood there for a moment, the urge to just sit down and give up getting really strong just about then. But he knew that he couldn't...giving up that easily would just defeat the purpose of the whole training. Still, he knew that Ivy was just going to keep chucking things at him if he didn't put the ribbon away--so, he grabbed the ribbon, bunching it up and stuffing it back into his pocket before running after Ivy normally. "I-I'll just catch you like this, then!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy saw Orane putting the ribbon away and looked at him approvingly, at least he wasn't cheating anymore...She put her own gun away, but kept throwing rocks at him, cause she realized how much fun it was.

"Let's see you try!"

She replied to his "I'll just catch you like this".
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

'Focus...focus...!' Orane thought as he continued running, and saw the rocks coming his way. He had to remember what his sister taught him...and combine it into this training! 'Grace...think grace...!' He took in an extra deep breath before picking up speed in his running, dodging in between the rocks almost like a figure skater would move across an ice rink--with undeniable fluidity of movement. He felt one of the rocks just brush past his ear--but that was the closest that any of them got as he continued to chase Ivy, pushing himself each moment to raise his speed little by little, getting just a bit faster, bit by bit, moving quicker than he thought that he had ever could, as he pushed himself past his limits just for this training. He seemed far more focused now--it was almost as if opening himself back up to the things that his sister had taught him had helped him get his head back in the game. He had to treasure the things that Renate had left him with--fighting styles included!
"You'll see!" he called to Ivy, thinking to himself, 'You can do this! Just keep pushing...!'

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 am

Ivy/Arma

"NEVER!"

Ivy cried, but she felt Orane's voice dangerously closer and picked up her speed, stomping hard on the ground so as to lift dust and dirt to make it difficult for the training boy. She didn't want to lose this game, she liked tag!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:41 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

As the cloud of dust was kicked up, Orane charged through it, putting his arms up in front of his face to protect it from any pebbles that might be flying through the dust. He could tell that even with trying to speed up--he was never going to catch this girl. He had to try something else...and that was when an idea hit him. He remembered playing tag back when he was still a kid...and he remembered a certain trick that a certain very irritating little boy had always used...
Well, maybe it wouldn't work--but then again--maybe it would.
So, as Orane came bursting out of the smoke cloud, he shouted,

"Hey, wait--!" before pretending to trip over something--quite realistically-looking so--and tumbled right down onto the ground, falling right on his face. And yes, it did hurt. A lot. He was pretty sure that his nose was bleeding now. He slid across the ground slightly from the momentum, then lay there, face down, motionless and quiet. He was going to stay like that, hoping for Ivy to come over to him so he could tag her...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next