Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:36 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

As Ryder arrived at the Vulture entry point of The Crater area, he looked around, only seeing destruction and fallen footmen at first. He was beginning to wonder where everyone was--just when he heard what sounded like Bravery shouting from the other side of the area--seemingly very angry. Ryder sighed, making a worried face as he began to run across the area, hoping that he'd be able to get over to the other side soon enough to help things.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 am

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal began to dance with he body, doing a waltz with her. Making sure not to have his back to them. "Haha poor girl, She has no balance..It's like almost like she's missing a leg or something..." He joked about her missing leg. He drooled, he remember he hadn't eaten in days
"My stomach is empty..I don't usually eat the dirt filled bodies, but I might make an exception..." He nibbed on her ear. He stopped to speak "Drop your weapons.." A small group of soldiers surrounded them. They were injured but still can hold a gun.."NOW!" he began to twist Bunny's skin.

Lucius looked around, he raised himself up to protect his master. "Listen to what he says yo~!" He panted "He ain't kiddin.."

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"
-------------------------------------

Bravery was so angry that he was literally shaking. His teeth were clenched tight as he opened his hand and let his hammer fall to the ground, pulling his wooden sword out of his belt and dropping it to the ground, too. He knew that he could fight better hand to hand than with weapons anyway. His hands clenched into fists, giving Hannibal a death glare, and deciding that it was probably wiser to let Emilia speak for him. At this point, he knew that he'd only be spouting curses at Hannibal if he spoke.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:56 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Paladin

milia growled as he made fun of Bunny. Such a woman didn't deserve to be handled in such a way. "Gee I wonder why." Emilia said as the footmen surrounded them. She knew she could probably take them on, but Bravery was here with her, and the boy didn't have armor like her. Plus she wasn't sure how much more abuse her armor could take. She would have to give it a tune up after this. If she ever gets out. She lowered the weapon, and hen dropped it, but kept it near her feet. She glared at Lucious, but it was probably hard to see via visor helmet. "Touch my weapon and get a fist full of iron..." she warned as she watched Hannibal very closely. "So now you have us surrounded... What now..." Emilia said since she had one back up plan left. She was very calm, like she had done something like this before.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 am

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal smirked as the soldier lead Hannibal to the campsite. "I really don't care if Worm wins and more" He walked around Emilia and Bravery asking his soldier to toss their weapons far away, and to get rid of Emilia.
Lucius looked at Emilia and smirk "Sorry, Hannibal is Hannibal.." he murmured as the followed his Master

Hannibal lifted his arm "Aimed the mortars at them, leave them into a bloody mist." He smirked as he got on to a truck he tossed Bunny's body onto the ground. "Let Buddi deal with them if the live." He smiled at Buddi a sweet smile "Kill them please if they live..." He and Lucius drove away. The mortars fired at the two. As they left, if they left then Buddi would deal with them.

-Exit- Hannibal and Lucius with "MOVE BITCH" playing

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:17 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi grinned as he watched Bravery get shot through his scope. First time shooting and he actually managed to hit! Go him! He expected the boy to turn around and begin to attack him, but he didn`t. Almost as if he were obligated to remain where he was. No problem, Buddi could bring the fight to him. He quickly broke the sniper rifle over his knee because he rolled like that, and was about to charge when he heard music. Suddenly, a storm of knives rained from the sky. He thought about using one of his squad mates as a human shield, but he had a strict policy about killing those he deemed innocent. So long as they were working with him, they were innocent. He instead used his buzz axe to cover his chest; in his crouched position, his legs should remain kind of okay, and he didn`t have to worrk about his face because of his steel mask. Buddi picked out a knife that landed in his thigh with an annoyed grunt, then refocused on the enemy.

Except he couldn`t find them for a bit there. He broke the scope. Fuck. Buddi hesitantly began to approach the sight of all the explosions, only to see one of the Vultures had died. The same redhead he watched Jade drag through the Conqueror Worm Palace. Buddi froze, feeling an incredibly amount of remorse for this poor woman. He kind of joined among Hannibal`s soldiers, with a sad expression. He wanted to stop Hannibal; yell at him, hit him, do something, but he couldn`t bring himself to disrespect someone he feared so deeply. Besides, Emilia was present, and part of him feared her judgment if he screwed up. And thus, Buddi was forced to silence, and it showed.

He flinched, watching Bunny`s corpse hit the ground with a thud. He began to kneel to the woman slowly, but immediately stood up as he heard the sound of Hannibal`s voice. Wait what. Was he really leaving him with them? Buddi began to tremble as he held his buzz axe with a whitening grip. He watched with nervous eyes as Hannibal and Lucius drove away without him. Waiting for the Mortars to explode, he turned to the group. "...Hi."

'You deserve this.' 

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:21 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder had finally made it to the crater right next to where all of the others were--and he saw that there was a truck in there...one that...hey, that was one of the ones that Emilia had brought! Ryder hopped in, figuring he could use it for something--when he saw the mortars go off, right at his allies.
"Oh hell no you DON'T!" he shouted, firing a missile at each of the mortars, making them explode harmlessly up in the air. He drove the truck out of the crater, taking a bit to get over the top, then driving over to the three Vultures. "Shit--you guys alright? Grab Bunny and get in!" Bravery nodded quickly, running over to Bunny and delicately picking her up, then getting her arm and leg as well. He nearly cried at the sight of her. This was awful. He ran back to the truck, getting inside the truck bed and carefully holding Bunny, resting her head on his lap, as he sat.
Ryder leaned out of the window slightly, giving Buddi a look, and simply saying to him,
"No...sorry..."
Ryder waited for Emilia to get in as well, then he turned the car, pushing down on the gas pedal and tearing off across the area, making sure not to drive into any of the craters. He had to get back to Baker Street--and fast.

*Exit Ryder, Bunny, Bravery, and Emilia*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Paladin

"Oh shut up meaningless swine." Emilia responded to Lucious, and like she said the person who touched her weapon got a fist full of iron right into their face. "Heh... Bravery... Run." Emilia said, though she was confident that she could take the explosion, she just had to get away from being directly underneath it first. She ran over to get her lance and went to aim at one of the mortars to give her comrades some time, but found one of them exploding. Looks like her truck was being used and Numb Nuts Rover was driving it. Huzzah for Numb Nuts Rover! She used up her last rocket lance to fire at the other incoming mortar, and turned to see Buddi. She didn't say anything to him at first and saw how scared he was. "... Twit! Go home! Tell them those pigs that we're dead!" She said to the man before going into the truck. "Oh my God you are a life savoir." Emilia said, complimenting Ryder as she took off her helmet. For Emilia, they won this one.

*Exit*

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi watched with a hopeful expression as the mortars exploded in mid-air. A truck came to a stop near him, and the remaining Vultures quickly got inside it. The brute watched, clearly annoyed. Where was his getaway car? Oh, right, it drove off without him. He snarled at Emilia as she snapped at him, waving his hand at her dismissively as she got into Ryder`s truck as well. He began to shuffle his feet awkwardly, only stopping when he watched their truck begin to drive away. "..." He looked around him at the empty battle field. With a frustrated groan, he swung his buzz axe over his shoulder and began walking in the direction he saw Hannibal`s truck drive off too. It was gonna be a long night.

(KIND OF EXIT) 

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy and Ivy walked all the way to the crater, the man seemed relaxed and and cheerful as he walked to what was obviously a long-abandoned battlefield. The last time anything happened here was the Battle of The Crater, which ended fairly well for Vulture Team. So in a way there was a prideful feeling that took over Pugsy's body as he entered The Crater, even if Pugsy had fought in Baker Street rather than here. Pugsy turned over to Ivy, his hands behind the back of his neck "So I'm gonna be totally honest to you Ivy... I got a message from someone recently... my uncle, I haven't seen him in years. That's why we're here..." he told her.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy looked around the crater as the pair approached, fascinated by the abandoned battlefield.

"This place is cool..."

She commented to herself, then turned as Pugsy spoke. His uncle had messaged him, okay...but what did that have to do with this super cool-looking place?

"Okay..? So what, is he gonna bust you out or something?"

For the first time, sane Ivy seemed to realize that they were in a prison...But she didn't seem surprised at all, as if it was completely natural, which to crazy Ivy, it was.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy shook his head to Ivy "No... from the letter-by-ostrich he sent me... he really likes it here. And he's been in this prison longer than me... I got sent here by choice after all..." Pugsy was in a normal prison only a month ago after all, he only accepted the transfer to NML because he wanted to help Ryder. Pugsy let out a sigh "He isn't even really gonna see me here... there's a guy around my age... my uncle says he's suffered a great tragedy recently and he wants me to help the guy... and we all know I would never say no to a favor like that..." he told Ivy, neglecting the fact that the only reason he brought Ivy along was because he saw her as his girlfriend and wanted to be with her.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy took a second to piece all of that together...so...his uncle was IN No Man's Land? She hadn't expected that...

"Well, do you know anything about this person? We could totally blow things up with him and make him all better!"

She said excitedly, then the ostrich comment sunk in. Letter-by-ostrich? That. Sounded. Epic.

"Oh my god your uncle has an ostrich?! PLEASE CAN WE MEET HIM PLEASE?"

She tugged at the sleeve of his jacket, looking up at him with big pleading eyes. She really wanted to see that ostrich.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy shook his head to Ivy, looking quite sad "Well... about the ostrich... it seemed that the ostrich and the letter came from Conqueror Town..." he told Ivy "He's on the enemy's side... but I still trust him!" he told Ivy, looking quite guilty. This could easily be a trap that would get them killed, but Figaro was family. Pugsy let out a sigh before giving Ivy a hug "I'm sorry for bringing you out here... you can go back inside if you want..." he told Ivy in a low voice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy's eyes had a spark of recognition...Conqueror Worm...? It sounded so familiar, but she didn't get what it was. Until Pugsy said it was basically the "bad guys".

"Ohhh...but like...if you trust him...can he bring us an ostrich and shit?"

She asked, still intent on seeing this messenger-ostrich. Pugsy's logic seemed pretty legit, with the trusting the other side, Ivy had no complaints. Then he seemed to get all frustrated and she frowned as he hugged her and apologized.

"What are we apologizing for, again? You're cool! And I like ostriches! Why would I wanna go back??"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:34 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane walked, along with Buddi, into the war-torn battlefield of The Crater. He'd heard plenty of stories about how Worm and Vulture had duked it out here, but honestly, he'd never cared much about the actions of those two factions, at the time. Now, though, he kind of wished that he knew what had happened there. He looked around the area, searching for the person he was supposed to meet, and called,
"Um...hello? I'm supposed to be meeting someone here...? Are you here?"
He continued walking, up until he saw two figures conversing with each other. He didn't recognize Pugsy--but his eyebrows raised as he saw Ivy. Orane had never been told about the whole 'Arma' business--so he had thought that Ivy was dead, crushed by a blimp. And yet, there she stood, alive and well, and apparently talking about ostriches. Would she recognize him? And call him a struedel again? He kind of hoped not--he had to find whoever it was that was supposed to be training him, after all. He stuck close to Buddi, though--a bit worried that they might get attacked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy let out a sigh to Ivy "Just... nevermind... okay?" he responded to Ivy, a small smile on his face. If Ivy didn't seem to have a problem he didn't want to push it, he didn't want to repeat that time when he convinced someone to hate him again. Pugsy pet Ivy on the head "Thanks..." he spoke to her in a light voice. Pugsy suddenly turned to see Pugsy and Orane when the pink-haired one called out. His eyes suddenly rose up to see them, he knew bother of them well enough "Figaro you asshole..." he whispered under his breath. But then he gave a big smile to Orane "So Marcone sent you here?" he asked Orane and Buddi. He looked at the two of them, Figaro told him that he needed help working with someone who wanted to get strong. He kept changing looks to Buddi and Orane before he pointed to the pink-haired one "So I'm gonna guess that you're the one who needs help right...? I can't imagine the big guy having that voice..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy just smiled then turned to the sound of the voice calling for someone. She spotted the pink-haired youth that looked familiar...but she couldn't quite put her finger on where she knew him from. Then there was the huge dude, who probably should have scared her, but really she just wanted to run up and hug him cause he looked totally huggable.

"Are these the evil people your uncle was gonna send us? I thought you said he worked for the bad guys! Bad guys aren't supposed to be huggable!"

She said, sounding confused as she looked from the odd pair to Pugsy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi walked cautiously along side Orane, his eyes scanning the area. Oh, he did know this place. He met Emilia over there! His smile melted as he fondly remembered the moment; he tried to kill her and got pretty pissed when she didn`t die, and it somehow ended with her letting him live. What? He was a hopeless romantic at times. Right. And over there was where Hannibal left him with Vulture Team. All by himself. He had heard word of Hannibal defecting Worm, but he was still pretty upset about all that. Buddi dismissed these thoughts, looking over the plain until his eyes fell upon a duo. He froze, however, as he saw a blob of green in the distance -- was that Arma? The mutant put a hand on Orane`s shoulder, protectively stepping a bit ahead of the boy. He probably should have asked about the progress on his weapon before accompanying the pinkette out here. He wasn`t sure how he felt about fighting a living nuclear warhead with his bare hands. That would probably suck. He remained cautious as he noticed the odd pair approaching them, standing his ground and ready to make a run for it if necessary. It didn`t seem so, since the pair approached them calmly enough.

He stepped behind Orane, still eyeing Ivy and Pugsy just in case. The brute crossed his arms, visibly displeased with this arrangement. What made Figaro think these guys were more qualified to train Orane than someone else? Buddi stayed quiet, especially since Pugsy mentioned his voice, reminding him of what it sounded like. He heard Arma mention something about hugs and looked down at her with interest, but aside from that, remained stoic. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Surprisingly enough, Ivy didn't seem to recognize him...Orane accounted it to the appearance change, then decided that it wasn't a very big deal, anyway. He was a bit confused as to why Buddi seemed so tense all of a sudden, though...did he know these people? Orane wondered if maybe he should be recognizing them, too...really, all he knew was that the girl with the green hair was the one who he'd fought with at Baker Street before a blimp kinda fell on her. He paused for a moment, before answering Pugsy,
"Um...yeah, I'm the one who needs help," Orane offered up a friendly smile. "I brought a friend with me, since, y'know--wandering around the prison by yourself isn't so smart...s-so, I hope that you don't mind if he's here...But, so, yeah--I want to be able to train to get stronger...since...um...as you can see, I'm not exactly...very strong now..." He gave a small, embarrassed laugh, looking away slightly for a moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy looked over to Ivy nervously "Hey Ivy, who's Gumby?" he asked her so she would rant on about Gumby and not talk about what he had said behind these guys' backs. Pugsy nodded to Orane, a smile on his face "Alright! I think I can do it!" he cheered to Orane "Hold on... lemme show yah something!" he told Pugsy as he walked over to Buddi "Don't freak out now..." he told the big man with a friendly smile. Pugsy suddenly lifted Buddi up with one arm, and easily too "Tadah!" Pugsy really wanted to show off to Orane, this was some of the only stuff he was good at. Pugsy let Buddi down then looked to Orane again "I think I can help... but just what type of strength are you asking for?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Ivy/Arma

"WELL YOU SEE...!"

She started on a speech about who Gumby was, but then Pugsy was all strong and lifting Buddi and stuff, and that was pretty cool, so she stopped and grinned at him.

"AWESOME STRONGNESS!"

She cried, getting closer to observe the lifting and awesomeness.

"Can I help with training and stuff toooo? Cause yeah?"

She smiled up at Pugsy then looked at Orane with a smile also, trying to convince them to let her help.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 3 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi arched his eyebrows, suspicion aimed at Pugsy. He didn`t like this. Figaro knew best, of course, but -- this guy? He looked down at the man wearily as he told him not to freak out. Wait. What. What would cause him to freak out. What was he doing. He opened his mouth to reply, but then he was in the air. Buddi freaked out, thrashing his legs around -- but this guy has a seriously tight grip! He felt thoroughly confused; until his feet touched the ground again. His face turned a hue of red as he crossed his arms again, angrily grumbling some empty threats and averting his glare.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane's eyes widened in awe as he watched Pugsy lift Buddi off the ground. Buddi was huge! How could anyone lift him, ever?! That had been amazing! He glanced over at Ivy, who seemed just as surprised as he was. As Pugsy asked Orane a question, he stuttered for a moment, as he was still kind of in shock over the whole feat of strength thing.
"I-I just...kind of...want to be able to actually be good at fighting, kind of? And...I want to be able to protect to people...in all honesty, though, I'd rather not be a massive knot of muscle..." Orane didn't even want to imagine himself with a body builder's body. No. Just no. "I-I mean...as long as I could fight and protect people...you know more about this training stuff than me, though, obviously..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy smiled at Buddi "Sorry about that pal, I just need to show off...!" he told Buddi before nodding to Ivy "Of course! I know just what we can do!" he replied to Ivy. Pugsy had this down pact, he knew exactly what to do. Pugsy smiled to Orane before giving him a thumb up "I don't have a ton of muscle either! But I can say that you need enough to throw a good punch!" he told Orane happily, Elliot, Kraven, even Jo had more muscle than Pugsy. But they lacked something that he had, his abilities "I can't help you physically though... that isn't what I do. I was born with this strength. What you been is to train your determination... and you control..." he told Orane, he would make sure Orane was strong by the end of this "When I was a child... I had trouble controlling my own strength. I crushed people... I smashed them... I killed them... and I was just a child. But a man helped me control my strength... and it involved one thing: Determination. Only through determination could I become the man I am today. And the man that helped me all those years ago was my uncle, Figaro Marcone."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next