Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Suddenly, in a flurry of movement, Bravery saw the Krieg army practically explode with action as Hannibal ordered his troops into action. He didn't even have time to react--and then came the truck, sailing down through the air at him and Bunny. But then, just in time, the truck was suddenly blown up by a shot from Emilia's rocket lance--thank God! The debris were sent high up into the air--but they had to come down sometime. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as it finally seemed to register with Bravery that he was in the middle of a battlefield. He had to act. He had to do something--he could hear a faint voice in the back of his mind, getting louder and louder:
Be a hero.
BE A HERO!
In a sudden burst of agility and adrenaline, he got the gun back into Bunny's bag, grabbing the bag with one arm, grabbing Bunny's hand with his free hand, then running out from the area where the truck would fall, pulling Bunny with him. They cleared the area just in time--had it not been for Emilia, they most certainly would have been crushed.

"Thank you!" he called to Emilia, then turned back to face their enemies. Before, he had just hated Hannibal--now he simply thought that the man was ridiculous. Ridiculously strong, ridiculously full of himself, ridiculously everything...
They had to take this guy down.

"You alright?" He asked Bunny quickly as he retrieved the gun he had been using out of Bunny's bag, getting it ready to use again.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:39 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny was suddenly pulled out of the way by Bravery. She looked at Bravery with a smile.
"And that's why you're the look out." she said, "Good job...TORRES! RELOAD EMILIA! STAY CLOSE!" she yelled, and looked around. "Over here." she said, and found a new crater. She took out something of the bag and started to whirl it around. "I had these in the league...this will be fun.." she grinned and the flipped a cap off and threw it toward the trucks. It was a gernade, and it was live. When she saw the explosion, she grinned. She put her sniper rifle away back in her leg, and took out her pistols, shelling off bullets toward Hannibal.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Lucius tossed himself off the ground, jumping a insane distance to he landed behind Emilia. with his landing his massive mechanical hand swooped in an arc aiming a devastating back hand. His body was turning red with new found strength
"YEAH~! YEAH~! COMIN IN COMIN IN~!" He spoke with a tempo "THINK YOU CAN JUST FIRE THOSE JAVELINS. WELL I'M GON KILL YA AND I LEFT WITH A GRIN~!"
as he unleashed a wide arc of spinning attacks and open palm swipes with his augments  toward Emilia, his hand was more blunt the any bullet but he was damn sure that it was stronger.

Hannibal leaped off the exploding wreck. A metal pieces entered his out-layer of skin but his muscles caught reject the feeble fragments. He stood at running. He pulled out a pair of handguns, they seemed modified for a more lethal kill. His eyes seemed lost
"Like rats hiding their burrows...and like that I'll stomp them under foot, Worm's little rats..". An assortment of metal scraps along with a large husk of the armor truck landed between them and Hannibal. It was unconventional cover for the battle. He fired the handgun's full metal jacket bullets. He moved in closer as he used the falling debris of the truck as cover.

"I offered sanctuary for you Bunny! A safe life! Free of this! And you spat in my face!" Hannibal shouted at her "We're you insane like the rest or did you just wanted to be raped by Jade!" He scolded her, his anger for this fight was growing. Something he wanted to keep hidden away was taking over his sanity, he didn't want to become a being like the rest of NML, but he was growing to be...  

━━━━━┛

L u c i u s       T a i g a

The Tiger Shark

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 04be8fa3-a566-41e0-ae2d-c691f00fa52e_zps87fa8eaa
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery could feel his temper quickly rising as Hannibal insulted Bunny, accusing her of having wanted to be raped--how DARE he? Bravery's fists were clenched as he stayed near Bunny, holding the gun at the ready to shoot as soon as Hannibal showed himself again. He wanted to shout at Hannibal, let him know how utterly disgusting and horrible he was, but he remained quiet, gritting his teeth together and just waiting for Hannibal to get out in the open.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 pm

BunnyMio

"Heh..." Bunny smirked. She started charging in, using her metal arm to block the bullets being shot, and her foot work to move quickly through them. She did train for 8 years as an assassin. It paid off. She got close to Hannibal. "And I would spit on you again." she said, jumping on the car, and shelling down on him. "Because I have different plans. And they don't including working for a slime ball asshole like you. You think I didn't listen to you. You have the biggest fucking god complex I've EVER heard. So full of yourself, thinking you're a god damn god!" she quickly reloaded. "I would never work for you! Ever!" she didn't realize her limbs sustained some dents. They were gonna need fixing later. She pulled out another grenade and threw it in Hannibal's path. "NOW HURRY UP AND DIE YOU FILTHY SCUM!" she yelled, jumping off the car, and shooting toward him to give the mortor more time.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Paladin

Emilia saw Lucious jump but couldn't turn in time as she was hit, and skidded to to the ground, her armor taking some damage. She got up steadily, and looked at the pig who attacked her. "... Your rapping?" she asked as she got her lance ready. "Oh please tell me that you aren't going to rap this whole time that we fight." Emilia said as she felt a headache coming on. She had her shield and lance at the ready. She aimed and fired at the man aiming for a highly destructive at his boom box arms. She should get rid of the problem. And that was his arms.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:03 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

Hannibal ran up the debris to get away from the barrage of bullets flying towards him, as the grenade landed before him he instinctively kicked it where he last saw Bravery.
"Foolish Bunny! Simply foolish!" He watch the grenade travel to Bravery's last known location. His face grimaced as he looked towards bunny firing the full metal jacket bullets, bullets that could go through even some walls.  
"You were always foolish, in reality you love killing! You will be one of those criminals to claim that they want nothing more than a peaceful life. But you love blood money! You love killing! You love taking away lives of others for your gain or your profiteer's gain!"

He fired at Bravery for a short while more of his soldier came closer as the battle was becoming more condensed. They fired at Bunny for a short while before Hannibal gave them a signal to stop  

Lucius smiled as he took the rocket's length and flung it back at Emilia "GONNA TAKE IT BY THE SHAFT AND AIM IT WITH THE HEAD~! WITH ONE BIG BOOM I GONNA MAKE THE GROUND RED~! SO SHUT IT CAUSE I DON'T NEED THIS FROM THE DEAD" Lucius rapped faster as he began to move faster around in a strange patterns with his augments. He began to randomly, spinning about like a top with his hands as blunt blades

━━━━━┛

The Tiger Shark

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 04be8fa3-a566-41e0-ae2d-c691f00fa52e_zps87fa8eaa
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

As Bravery saw the grenade arcing through the air towards him, he booked it out from that location, knowing that it brought him out from behind his cover. He continued running to avoid the shots--he was actually a pretty fast runner. Despite how he looked and acted like a kid, he was all lean muscle under that hero uniform--and he wasn't one to be underestimated.
"Stop acting like you know her, you ego-freak!" Bravery shouted as he fired at Hannibal with the gun that Bunny had given him. "Go to hell!" He fired a few more times upon Hannibal before he ran out of ammunition, and stuck the gun in his belt, switching to hand to hand--which was more his better style, anyway. He fended off the footmen with flurries of powerful kicks and punches, surprising all who had thought that he was just some brat in over his head. Bravery could feel his adrenaline pumping, and he absolutely knew that he refused to lose here.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia smiled and fired another rocket lance at the incoming rocket, causing a huge explosion. She stood there as she got another reload, and then began to run as the smoke appeared, covering what she was about to do. She knew that he started spinning and had a perfect way to TOPPLE HIM over. While the smoke was clearing Emilia decided to strike low as she was laying on her stomach, away from the blades, and fired near the bottom of Lucious feet, hopeing the that impact of the explosion would make him fall into the crater. Or better yet have him spin at Hannibal.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

__________________________________________________________________________________________

In Buddi`s process of wrecking shit, he felt a piercing pain in his shoulder. "Question mark?" He said to himself with a slight grunt. A normal human would have been done after that, but luckily Buddi wasn`t normal. His enormous upper body muscles protected him from taking any serious harm from the shot, but it still hurt. A lot. The next couple of shots he took didn`t help either. "STOP THAT!" He yelled at nothing really, as he was kind of not sure where these bullets were coming from. He grimaced at the sight of his own blood beginning to ooze out of him. It was a sickly orange-reddish color, and it was excruciatingly gross in his opinion. Buddi just looked around him, looking desperately for who was shooting at him.

Buddi was then distracted by more explosions. He stared at them in awe, before one of his squad mates attempts to get his attention back by gently tapping his shoulder. Buddi then proceeded to punch this man in the face, apologizing to him moments later. It then occured to him why things were exploding. Oops. And he`d been wasting all this time. He should have been helping Hannibal. Buddi grimaced. He didn`t want to see that man mad at him. He had to do something big to make sure he wouldn`t be mad.

So, the brute observed. Lucius and Hannibal were fighting two - no, that was three - people. One in bright blue, one that he couldn`t really see, and the knightly woman Buddi had just fought himself. He decided that would not be the one he took on. He dropped to the ground, crawling to be less noticeable and taking all the cover he could until he got a safe distance from their fight. He looked down at his buzz axe. That wouldn`t do him very good now. He could always throw it at someone from here, but that would bring up the issue of getting it back. He looked at the few squad mates he had left and yanked a sniper rifle from the one nearest to him. Buddi looked at the gun; firearms were a completely foreign concept to him. When he fought, he usually just lunged at people and with one swing, they were done. But apparently this was different. Guns just looked incredibly awkward on Buddi. He was a melee person. Having observed plenty of other people use a gun before, though, there wasn`t that much to learn. He pulled the trigger to test it, accidentally shooting himself in the thigh. Ok. Fix that later. Luckily, a blue blue had came out of cover around this point, and Buddi smiled wickedly. He peered at Bravery through the scope, and fired a few shots. 

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny growled. Did this guy just not...take damage...ever? She was getting tired of this...Bullshit. She knew what to do. It may not have been her strong point, but...she had to try. She used his own truck for cover, and then stepped forward with her metal leg. A spring was activated, and she dashed forward, fasting then the average human. Soon, she was behind Hannibal, a full force punch with her metal arm launching toward him, delivering a punch of epic proportions. She skid to a stop and started to fire her bullets again, reloading afterward. She wasn't stopping there. Rage was in her eyes. She was going to stop at nothing until she beat him into a bloody pulp...an unrecognizable mesh of flesh and organs, which then she would light on fire. She didn't care. This man...no...THIS INHUMAN FREAK NEEDED TO DIE! And the Crimson Angel of Death was going to make sure of it.

The Gate // The Crater - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 pm

┏━━━━━

Lucius felt the rock skid across his face

Hannibal closed his jaw as she entered his range, he winced as he spat blood at Bunny, he stumble forward . He grabbed bunny's metal arm and aimed a malicious glare at her, foam of blood and spit...Like an animal . His eyes seemed different, not like his own...Darker, black almost. As his animal teeth laid bare. A roar came from him as the kick made whispers on the wind. "You're insolent! You're nothing but a whore! BUT MOST OF ALL!" He aimed his gun at her and pulled the trigger, firing six shots at he head, chest, and her metal leg joint. "YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FOOL WHO KNOWS NOTHING OF MY GIFTS"  

Lucius halted his spinning sliding across the ground. A demonic smile etched across his face "Man~! You're good~!" His back bloodied by the sliding ached a bit. He slammed his metal gauntlets towards the ground kicking up rocks. He punch the rocks that were floating in the air towards her. More Worm men came. Not Kriegs, just Worm grunts but they still fired on them. More mortars flew down around them kicking up more debris. From the chaos Lucius dash toward he past he lance's tip In close combat range. He aimed a chop at the massive weapon and aimed another chop at he shield, following it he gave drop kick toward her chest.

━━━━━┛

The Tiger Shark

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery being in movement while fighting the footmen was the only thing that saved him from getting killed by Buddi's sniping then and there. One of the shots flew right past his head, while the next two bullets both found homes in his left shoulder and left upper arm as he tried to get out of the line of fire. The force of the bullets sent him stumbling backwards, The pain almost didn't register with him until he actually looked at the blood leaking from the holes on his arm.
He felt like he was going to throw up. But he took a deep breath, holding back that emotion as he quickly ducked behind a new piece of cover. He hadn't known that there had been snipers. Bunny was busy with Hannibal, and Emilia was fighting Lucius...Bravery felt like he should go take care of the sniper, but he didn't want to leave his allies alone...what if they needed help?
He still had a good view of both Bunny and Emilia from where he was, and as he got back up again, he tried to position himself so that more footmen were between himself and where the sniper's bullet had come from--to prevent himself from being fired upon from there again. He continued fighting off the footmen, not allowing them to interfere with Bunny or Emilia as best he could. However, at this point, he only had one good arm to fight with, the other hanging limply, painful and bleeding.
Then, he heard the gunshots.

"BUNNY!" He shouted, leaving the footmen alone to begin running towards Bunny and Hannibal, dodging from cover to cover to avoid getting shot.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny screamed out in pain. She took them...thankfully she moved she they didn't go through her head, but her shoulder and chest were in bad shape. The one in the leg went through, making her fall on one knee. She was in pain, but that wasn't stoping her. In the confusion, she left her final grenade at the man's feet. If she was going down, she was taking him with her. It was gonna go off soon too. She smirked and looked at him.
"Sorry...looks like you're going to take it up the ass again...one...last...time." she held onto him with all her might, making sure not to let go. She also still had one of her pistols, so she managed to shoot his leg point blank. That would give the mortor enough time...and it did. An explosion engulfed them.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 pm

A strange and unfitting song begins to play as the battle went on, confusing both sides of the armies as without a single ounce of warning, men on both sides began to drop like flies. The explanation, high velocity knives striking through the top of their helmets and hitting the brain. It became obvious that it was one of Aku's traps as it was raining knives like a thunderstorm.
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia got back up as she watched the man skid across the ground. She felt bits of rocks hitting her, but the that's all it was... Small bits of rock that had crumbled, but she still had her shield blocking most of it. She glared at the man and aimed her lance at him, when he darted pass her tip she swung her lance to smack right into his ribs. She felt her lance get hit by the chop and instead of trying have it up right force against it, she gently let flow down the tip touched the ground, to prevent it from breaking. She  raised her shield, and stood firm against the attacks. She slid her lance out when he did his kick and went to impale him right in the gut as she slid across the floor, but was still standing. Then she heard music. "What?" she asked before she heard some swiping noises and went into defense position again. She growled and hated to do this, but she reloaded and began walk to where the source was to all of this. She... Was going ti KILL the man how put dents in her shield.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery was about to run over to where Bunny and Hannibal were when suddenly, he heard music. And as he turned, he saw knives raining down through the air.
"Oh, COME ON! Really?!" he shouted in sheer agitation as he grabbed one of the Krieg soldiers from behind, snapping the man's neck and holding him up as a human shield as he bent down just slightly, hearing the knives stick into the soldier's body. And after he had avoided all damage from the knives, he heard the explosion coming from the direction of Hannibal and Bunny. The knife rain having stopped, he threw the Krieg soldier aside, running back in that direction again.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
┏━━━━━

Lucius looked at Emilia and smiled, but he looked like a bad joke as his eyes saw the knives.  "Damn man.." His voice sounded normal for now "That ain't us..." He looked at the knives falling. He steadily got up watching the knives fall. Lucius looked toward Emilia "That ain't yours neither...I think this is BOTH our deals..." He suggested aching from the battles scars she gave him

Hannibal's eyes opened as she dropped the grenade, on reflex, the sharkman pulled away only to find himself entrapped by her snares "You bitch.." He smiled as the explosion. Hannibal's grinned was one of the most highest tiers of shit eating, a true asshole. went off engulfing them in a destructive wave of rage and fire, and a set off grenade.

━━━━━┛

The Tiger Shark

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:40 pm

BunnyMio

The explosion was large, loud, and painful. Bunny let go of Hannibal and was swept into a raging fire. This hurt like a bitch...like...a lot...but still. She was sent flying high into the air, thankfully the knives around her were offshot by the explosion, and she was tumbling on the ground, skidding on it, once again in rags as she lay there on the ground...no life coming off her. There was nothing but a corpse there.
She laid there. Unmoving.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal flew back, cling to the edge of life and death "I could have--" Hannibal hack blood as he rose a red needle to his neck and stab himself "Nevermind..." He felt the drug take hold of him, he began to cough and hack. His body had a slightly red tinge to it, from both the drug and explosion "I WILL NOT DIE HERE, MY LEGACY STILL AWAITS ME!!" He laid on the ground with blood. The drug allowed him to rise for a bit. Weakened by risen..."It won't have it's full affect" He hacked more blood on the ground, he pulls forth a shrapnel from his arm and rib.."But I can sustain a little bit more time." He coughed His veins pulsed somewhat..."She's such a fool..WAS such a fool" He stumbled to her body.."I will give you a punishment worse than death.." He dragged her body to his camp awaiting the owner of the knives.

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:56 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery's eyes widened as he saw Bunny fly...then they narrowed as he saw Hannibal grab her.
There was no way he was letting that man put his filthy hands on his friend.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Bravery yelled, dashing after the weakened Hannibal, using all of his speed to catch up. He could feel his adrenaline overflowing as his pulse was pumping fast, his heart trying to beat its way out of his chest. This wasn't going to end here.
He was going to be a hero.
He shoved his way past any Krieg soldiers that got into his way, swatting them away like flies. The little boy in the mask was gone--and the warrior hero had arisen. There was a fire in his bright blue eyes, and it wasn't going to be easily extinguished.

"PUT...HER...DOWWWWN!" He caught up with Hannibal, jumping up onto a piece of the rubble to get more height, then aiming a powerful kick at the back of the man's neck, putting in all of the strength and skill that he had learned over his years and years of martial arts training.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Indeed... So please leave me be." Emilia said as she went to investigate the explosion since it had been bugging her. Did that set it off or was someone being a jerk here? She saw the body of Bunny, and she saw red. "Right after I handle this." Emilia said as she ran after Hannibal, "Unhand her now." Emilia said as she went to impale Hannibal with her lance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 am

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
┏━━━━━

Lucius ran toward his master taking Bravery's kick..He spat out in pain "Oh shit~!" He laid on the ground. He grabbed Bravery's leg with the large palm of his leg.."C'mon man..we need to find out who just tried to attack us BOTH"

. "Out of my way boy..." He held Bunny in a Hostage like pose. His eyes fading in a out consciousness. "Stop!" Hannibal ripped off her metal arm and leg. He held her opening his jaw. it was large enough to rip her neck in half in one gulp. "I would like to see if she's alive or not....So would you I feel" He licked her neck
"Taste like sweat, tears, and a whore's lips..." He laughed as he talked with his jagged jaw. Hannibal looked around his body slowly regaining strength from the unknown drug...Biding time...He need to bid time...His skin pulsed again...veins popping.
"Someone tried to attack us, both Vulture AND Worm...We need to stand down...He's close...I smell blood not of this battle field.."

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery stopped for the moment, glaring daggers at Hannibal.
"Get your FUCKING FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!" he shouted, his entirely usually cutesy personality all gone. "Listen, I may look little, but I can pack a punch! And if you don't drop her RIGHT NOW...I'm going to break every bone in your body...NO REMORSE." He pulled out his hammer, holding it out threateningly. "Let. Her. GO." He listened to what Hannibal said next, practically growling at him, "Maybe I'll give more of a SINGLE FUCK if you LET HER GO!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia stopped mid-attack, almost impaling Bunny. She stopped though and stepped back. "Pig..." she said when she saw him likc Bunny's neck and rip her arm and leg off. "How dare you..." she said to him her lance ready once again. "You let her go right now... And you may want to see if she's alive, but I don't trust you whatsoever with her body!" Emilia shouted as they were stuck in stalemate. Emilia wasn't going to move and Hannibal was most likely not going to let Bunny go. "Listen... If you let Bunny go, then maybe... MAYBE we can go look for the person who attacked us..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next