Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:13 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy shot a glare to Ying, piercing the man's own soul with a look in his eyes "No..." he muttered as both Buddi and Orane attacked. Pugsy kept the man still, he was holding the wires in place, Ying would only be able to avoid if he lost his weapon, and that would make him useless. He had got Ying in Checkmate, no matter what he did he lost. Pugsy continued to glare towards Ying "... this shit is a team effort...." he muttered to Ying "It's over."

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 pm

The Angel Harp Killer

━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖❖〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025
"He's A Murderer, A Songbird Who Sings The Bloodshed's Anthem"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ying was trapped in Pugsy's grasp.
"What is...UNHAND ME! I-" and then he was stabbed through the chest with the ribbon. He gasped, and then the buzz started to cut through him. Of course, it was Pugsy's job to avoid such attacks, but Ying was certainly dead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"He's a Singer With A Bad Habit, A Songbird Trapped In A Cage"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy turned away from Ying as he was torn to pieces, Buddi's and Orane's attacks had completely destroyed the man, but Pugsy didn't bother turning back to him "We're done here..." he muttered. He looked to Buddi, then Orane, then have them a thumb up "V FOR VICTORY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he cheered, then howled, because he wanted to and was rather happy for winning. And to think he didn't break any bones this time around!

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

"H-Hey...we did it!"
Orane grinned, looking from Pugsy to Buddi. He was so proud of both of them--and of himself. This was his very first victory of his training! This was going better than he had thought that it would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:32 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi watched his buzz axe cut through Ying, a small grin growing on his face. He blinked as he saw the weapon round them and make it`s way back to him -- with rather unpolished reflexes, he caught it, fumbling with it for a moment before tightening it in his grasp.
His smile grew slightly as he watched Pugsy`s excited reaction to their win. Maybe he wasn`t that bad. He still didn`t know if how he felt about him training Orane, though. It was certainly going better than he thought it would at least. Buddi hummed in approval. He found it hard to truly celebrate their victory; a sudden sense of guilt building up in him. He didn`t know where this man came from. What if he was just hired? He chose to shove these thoughts into the back of his head for now, gently picking Orane off his shoulder and placing the boy on his feet again.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy started punching the air happily "YES! WE DID! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he kept on punching for a while before he got bored and just fell over on the ground. He then stared at the sky "So... anyone know where that guy came from...?" he asked, just sorta flopped over like a fish on dry land that just gave up on flopping around. The man let out a yawn "I hope Ivy is okay..." if she was hurt he wouldn't be able to deal with his guilt.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

It had been two weeks, two PAINFUL, STRESSFUL weeks of harsh training that would break any normal man. Pugsy looked to Orane, he looked exhausted, but there was a smile on his face "Well... Orane... I think that's all I can teach you... your determination.. how you fight... you're like a completely different fighter now..." he was quite impressed actually, and he'd known quite a few tough guys in his life. Pugsy gave Orane a thumbs up before looking to Buddi "And Buddi has learned a lot about patience! Staying by your side this whole time...!" The three of them had stayed out in the Crater for these entire two weeks. Pugsy was focused on one thing: helping Orane. He still hadn't heard from Ivy or anyone else, but he was confident in her abilities. He would hear from her and Vulture Team soon, probably sooner now that he was done with Orane's training.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:18 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”

Along with his heightened skills in combat, Orane had also gotten himself a new ensemble, something he'd scrounged up from a random crazy that had happened upon them, and had met an unfortunate fate--and Orane was feeling quite confident with himself now. Those past two weeks had been a literal living hell, but he could tell that he had grown for it, all the same. He didn't know what he would have done if Buddi hadn't stayed with him the entire time--having his good friend's support had been really vital to the whole process. Orane had also grown to respect Pugsy a great deal over the course of the training. He kind of wished that he could spend more time away from Conqueror Town like this--he didn't like being anywhere near Jade. But, he knew that The Inquisitor was working out of there now, so there wasn't much he could do about it. It felt odd to tbe training with somebody who he might be fighting against any day...
"Thanks for helping me out, Pugsy. Really--I never would've gotten to be as strong as I am now without your help. It was hard, yeah, but...we pulled through! Sorry for taking up your time with this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:39 am

Buddi had not at all learned patience.
He sat away from the two, his knees hugged to his chest with one arm while the other opened and reopened his buzz axe, giving it periodic squeezes as his forehead laid upon the top of his knees. Sure, he didn`t at all mind staying in Orane`s company and giving the boy his support whenever needed. He definitely didn`t mind being far away from Conqueror Town or Jade or Kraven. But he missed Dave, honestly. A lot. He was probably busy doing important business things with Jade or whatever. It was better he accompanied Orane, anyway. He really enjoyed the proud look in his eye at the end of each day. And, somehow, he Pugsy had earned a tinge of his respect after they had made that group effort to kill that one guy. Something was still off. And, there was always the lingering possibility with the alliance between Dave and Conqueror Worm, they`d end up fighting Pugsy soon anyway since to his understanding, he was with Vulture Team. He didn`t care much. An enemy was an enemy. Of course, that thought hadn`t occurred to him with Emilia... whom he hadn`t seen in ages. He missed her too, sadly enough. He ran a large hand through his short hair, tired eyes staring at the ground. Maybe he should get back into flower crowns...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy smiled to Orane "Aye! Don't worry man! It was my pleasure! I'm just worried about Ivy is all..." he replied to Orane, Pugsy really could care less about the wars going on in the city. He was only here to help people, whether they be Orane, Ivy, or Ryder. Pugsy was here to help them out in times of need. The man cat down on a rock, looking up to Buddi and Orane "That guy that attacked us two weeks ago... he didn't hold any form of identification... and we still don't know why he attacked us. You guys have any guesses on who he could have been working for...?" Pugsy really didn't know, and the thoughts of this mysterious attacker really did bother him constantly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane frowned slightly, thinking about who the attacker that had assaulted them might've been. It wouldn't have been anyone from Inquisitor or Worm...since they were in an alliance...and it wouldn't be anyone from Vulture, because of Pugsy...
"Maybe The Family...?" Orane suggested, really not sure. "That's just a wild guess, though...he really didn't seem strong enough to be with them..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy nodded to Orane "Yeah... I mean he was obviously hired muscle, that does fit the Family's forte... he didn't seem to officially belong to any faction... The Family does fit the bill..." but something seemed off, right, he couldn't be from The Family. Pugsy let out a sigh "Man... this shit is confused..." he couldn't think about this type of stuff well, if only he'd heard from Ryder, he was usually smart enough to figure these types of things out.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac was getting closer to the signal on his screen with each passing second. Ok this is good! Tons of thoughts were flowing through his mind. Just what was going on? How did his boss die? How much of a threat is Worms now? Why is Figaro helping them? More of that sort of stuff came into his mind when he finally arrived at the destination. He looked at the screen to make sure and then looked up to see Orane and Buddi there in the distance with...some guy? Issac ignored what was going on and ran over to them. "Orane! Buddi! I need to tell you guys something!"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Buddi was silent, as per usual. He simply listened as Pugsy and Orane speculated the source of their random attacker a few weeks ago. He didn`t have a real input - since he quite honestly didn`t have an opinion on the matter. It happened quite often to him in No Man's Land, random people wanting to kill him stating that they had a 'mission'. They never lasted long. A slight smile found it`s way to Buddi`s lips as he thought about it. He then jolted slightly, his buzz axe snapping open as he heard a motorcycle engine in the distance. He turned to see Isaac, his face lifting a bit. He hadn`t seen the boy in ages! Buddi pulled himself up to his feet again. The mutant was still quiet, only subtly lifting his buzz axe in an attempt to hide his face from Isaac, whom was the only Inquisitor faction member left who hadn`t seen it yet. He looked over at Pugsy and Orane expectantly, wanting them to do all the talking. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane turned, looking at Isaac in surprise as the blonde approached them. The hell? How had he known where they were?
"Isaac? What are you--how did you find us? And how come you're here?" He crossed his arms, looking at Isaac skeptically. Why was Isaac always following him around? He'd at first thought that it was just kind of creepy, but now, it was downright annoying!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac looked at Buddi to only see his buzz axe. Huh? Guess the man didn't want to talk to Issac or he hates him. Crap. He rubbed the back of his head when Orane asked him how he got here. "Ummmm you can say that I have a tracking device on your ribbon weapon hehe. Look I know that it's super creepy and you want to kill me for it but now is not the time! Something happened." Issac stared down at the ground before he looked at them again, his face all serious. "David is dead and the Worm faction is growing. I don't know how he died but he is confirmed to be dead. All the grunts and Figaro are with worms now. I don't know what to do or to handle the situation but I know that you two would figure out an answer about this. That is why I came here, seeing if there is anything that we can do right now to make sure that Worms doesn't take over."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane listened to Isaac carefully, his eyebrows raising as he heard that there was a tracking device in his ribbon. And on that note, he stepped forward, swinging out his fist to punch Isaac in the face.
"You did WHAT?" Orane asked, obviously irritated. "Isaac, I know that you have a total creeper crush on me, but I like WOMEN! Leave me alone, quit stalking me--!" He had given the guy the benefit of the doubt before, but this was just too damn much. Orane was absolutely fuming. And then, he heard that David was dead. He faltered a bit, his shoulders drooping as he heard the news. His leader was dead...? And he was expected to work...for JADE? He didn't seem to be bothered much by The Inquisitor's death, but having to work for the man who had led to the death of his sister was NOT okay.
"There's no way that I'm going to work for that bastard Jade! He killed Renate!" Orane crossed his arms, sitting down on the ground and huffing in frustration.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Buddi stared at Isaac and Orane in disinterest. Yeah, okay. Isaac being creepy. Normal stuff. Orane really did look like a dude now -- the blonde should probably cut that out at this point. He had kept his buzz axe guarding his face, until he heard something. Something that made him drop the weapon immediately. He stared at Isaac with eyes agape in shock. While Orane was in a fuming rage over the idea of working for Jade, Buddi was stuck in a stunned silence behind them. "W-Wait -- what?" He asked skeptically, stepping towards the other two carefully. The rest of the boy`s explanation had gone straight over his head. He couldn`t even explain to Isaac about how the Inquisitor and Worm were currently in an alliance -- the factions were basically merged. So, Conqueror Worm taking over the city was pretty much in their best interest. Obviously, his thoughts were more preoccupied by something else. "... Y-You`re kidding me, right?! Tell me you`re kidding!" Buddi`s voice was completely clear - this moment of emotional trauma breaking through his psychotic exterior completely. "Dave`s not -- t-there`s no way he`s --!!" Tears were already beginning to stream down his face against his will. Buddi held his throbbing head, his eyes flickering between Orane and Isaac as if waiting for one of them to tell him this wasn`t really happening. "T-This is really a joke, right?! .. Y-You`re funny! Really! Aha--!" Buddi took a cautious step back from the two. There was just no way. His best friend in the whole world was -- and he was over here this whole time?! He could have helped! He could have saved him! The mutant bit down roughly on his already scarred lips to suppress any sounds threatening to escape him.

"I-I... I-I`m gonna.. Uh.." He didn`t know how to really express the mesh pit of emotions building and thrashing within him -- he felt despair, pity, remorse, and most prominently, rage. Rage towards whoever did that to his friend. He was going to find them. And he was going to grind them to absolute dust. And make them watch the entire display. The one who offered him the slightest bit of salvation and momentary peace in this hellish realm was just.. gone. Just like that. His last words to him were 'Stay safe, Dave'. He was never going to see him again. Like he was never going to see Code Talker, Renate, or Stegs again. It was no secret to anyone of how close the Inquisitor and Buddi were -- what had begun as a friendship built of pity had evolved into one based on a mutual hatred for Black Dragon, each for their own reasons. But now, neither of them would get what they wanted. Buddi feverishly wiped tears from his face, promptly taking a few more steps away from the two. "I-I-I`m just.. uh.. g-gonna... sit out.. for a while.. I-I think...!" He stammered, finally turning away from the two and beginning to walk away, still holding his head in one hand.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane turned, looking at Buddi from where he sat, his anger slowly washing away, being replaced by sadness and worry as he saw Buddi's emotional state slowly deteriorate. The man was speaking full, coherent sentences--and that showed that there was definitely something wrong. Orane stood up, brushing the dirt off of his pants before following Buddi as the larger man moved away from them.
"B-Buddi...?" Orane paused, trying to think of what to say to the man, but drawing a blank on it. Buddi had been there for him for these two long weeks--and that kind of support had been more valuable than Buddi might have realized. Orane wanted to repay the favor. He knew that even if Buddi was huge and feared, that he had a heart deep inside his chest, too. And he could tell that that heart was just about shattering right now. He should have remembered how close Buddi had been to David...
Orane cringed slightly as he realized that if he hadn't asked Buddi to come with him, then maybe David could have been saved...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy stayed on the sidelines, he didn't know these two well, and obviously he hated The Inquisitor for what he had done. But he knew how every one of these organizations, regardless of their leaders, seemed to be close to each other. If Ryder died, Pugsy wouldn't be able to come to terms with himself. He could only imagine Buddi was going through exactly what he would feel in the same situation. He stayed quiet, watching from afar, a grimace on his face "..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac didn't react when Orane punched him in the face. Oof! He got up a bit afterwards, his cheek in full pain now. I do deserve that. He waited for another punch to happen to him when he saw Buddi dropped his axe. So thats why the man didn't want to see Issac, he didn't want his face to be shown. Issac at first was shocked at what he saw but then got over it knowing thats not what he should be worrying about at the moment. Right now, it is Jade he has to worry about. He walked over to Orane. "Sorry for what I did. I know that it was super creepy and you have every right to hit me, but right now we have to focus on how we can defeat Jade."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Buddi didn`t stop walking, simply staring at the ground and holding his throbbing temples. He froze as he heard Orane`s voice, wiping tears off his face before looking over his shoulder at the smaller boy. He wasn`t really sure what to say. Or how to feel, honestly. He wasn`t sure how to deal with death anymore. There might`ve been a time where he had known, but that knowledge had been ripped out of him long ago. It felt like his own thoughts were assaulting him -- beating against his mind and reminding him that there was something he could have done to save his best friend. He was the only one who knew how human David Krugar was. He was surprised no one else had noticed. How many other faction leaders would hold an actual funeral for their few fallen officers? "I... I`m sorry... It`s just --" He tried to explain, but couldn`t really choke out the right words. His shoulders drooped in disappointment. He knew he didn`t really want anyone to feel sorry for him. They should be feeling sorry for Dave. They should be finding out who did that to him. He felt this pit in his stomach -- a clenching in his chest that he couldn`t describe.

He looked over at Isaac as the blonde approached him and Orane. The mutant snarled, looking... angry? For probably the first time ever. It annoyed him how out of the loop Isaac was! "Conqueror Worm and the Inquisitor were in an alliance! Jade is on our side. I-If... If Dave`s dead, I don`t know what that..." Did it mean the alliance was off? Where were they going to go now? Or.. did it mean they were all a part of Conqueror Worm? Was he the one out of the loop? "Augh, fuck, I --" Buddi paused, looking quite shocked for a moment as he put his hand over his mouth. Oops. That slipped. There are teenagers present! Be classy, he reminded himself. He huffed in irritation, a futile attempt to calm the contrasting emotions building up inside him. He couldn`t bring himself to really think about all the politics involved in the gang war -- whose side they were on, what they were going to do now, all he could think about was how his best friend was dead. No more metallic hugs, no more mechanical calming words only to be followed by insults later.
It was as if he never existed. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"We can't fight him if we're in an alliance with him, Isaac..." Orane crossed his arms, giving Isaac an irritated glare. He sighed, pausing for a moment, then his expression softened as he looked to Buddi. "Buddi, I'm so sorry...if I hadn't insisted on you staying with me, then..." He trailed off, the different factors of the situation swirling around in his head. As much as he was worried about Buddi, though, the biggest worry for him right now was that now, they were probably under Jade's command. And Orane knew that he could never take orders from that man. Ever. Or from any of his followers, either...
"...What do we do now...?" He shook his head, trying to figure out what he could do in this situation. He refused to work with Jade. But working with anyone else would mean fighting his former allies. It would mean fighting all of his friends...and would any other faction even accept him? That was a probable no. Orane felt like he was stuck at a double dead-end street, with no way out...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy finally took a step towards Buddi and Orane, he didn't fully understand everything going on, but he knew the three of them were from The Inquisitor Faction "H-hey... people die in war... we should get the body buried... but I dont' know what else to say other than-" Pugsy seemed very intimidated by the scenario. He didn't quite know if it was okay for him to say this or not "Don't go searching for revenge... it never ends well..." he'd seen it play out over and over again in this city, and it never once ended happily.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Gate // The Crater - Page 6 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac listened in on what everyone had to say. It was true though, they were in an alliance with Jade and that the three of them couldn't do anything against the man and their alliance as well. He looked at Orane and Buddi to see the pain in their eyes. He felt worse now that he had to tell them this and didn't sound sinere about David's death. "Sorry...I was the last one to talk to him out of us." Issac looked down at the ground and grabbed one of his arms. "He told me that he was going to get an improvement...I should have followed and seen what was going on, but I got scared. I instead went to get myself treated up. Fuck I'm so selfish! Guys I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that...I should of made sure what David was doing and to see if he was alright but no...I didn't care. It's all my fault!" Issac screamed and started to cry, not knowing what to do now. He wanted Jade to suffer after what he did to all of them...but...there was nothing he could do.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next