Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Crater

+5
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gate // The Crater

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:45 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 Ivyarma_zps79701e93

Ivy kept running until she heard Orane falling. AHA! WIN! But then...she turned and saw him seeming dead. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it...?

"Um...strudel?"

She skipped over to where the boy was and poked his ribs.

"Wake up before Pugsy gets mad at me for blowing your insides up accidentally!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:54 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane waited...and waited...lying in wait for just the right moment...and as soon as he felt Ivy poking at him, he darted his arm out, grabbing onto one of her legs for a moment from where he lay. He slowly looked up at the leg, staring for a moment, then up at Ivy's face. And he grinned.
"G...Got you...hehe..."
He let his arm drop down to the ground, and then just--holy shit, was he exhausted. He didn't think he could move a single other muscle...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:01 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked shocked as she heard Orane before she felt him tag her. She looked from the boy's face to where his hand touched her.

"WHAT?!?!"

She shrieked, then pointed an accusing finger at the collapsed pinkette

"WITCHCRAFT! I demand a refund!"

The word you're looking for is rematch.

"A REMATCH TOO!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:03 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

"S-Sure...but...can I have some water first...?" Orane asked weakly, rolling so that he was laying on his back, and taking a moment to just breathe, trying to ignore how much his everything hurt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy crossed her arms and sat on the ground, scowling.

"Hmph. Witchcraft doesn't count as winning..."

She muttered grumpily, upset that she had been tricked and ended up losing the game.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 pm

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy tossed a bottle of water to Orane "Here...!" he called out to the pink-haired boy. A smile on his face, he approached the kid "So you did that... good! I think we can rest for now..." he told her before laying down on the ground. It wasn't exactly clean here, but that could go for the rest of the city, hygiene wasn't really at the top of everyone's needs here. Pugsy looked up to Orane and Ivy "Just relax... we'll get back to work soon-" and then he heard an explosion from Carrion Land "Oh shit..." the man whispered. That wasn't good, that wasn't good at all, were they under attack again!? Pugsy stood back up, looking at the three "This can't be good.... it can't be The Family... is is Jade!?"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy didn't look to happy with Pugsy for not telling Orane off for the cheating... She was about to rant about the importance of fair play when she heard the explosion.

"OH SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME!"

She cried, jumping to her feet and looking at the sky, hoping to see some of the explosion.

"WHY DID I MISS THAT?! I WANNA EXPLODE STUFF TOO!"

She tugged on Pugsy's sleeve

"Let's go look at the explosion please please pleaaaaase?"

She pleaded with huge sparkling eyes. She had no idea how serious this could be, but the explosion...DAMNNNN, that explosion!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane caught the bottle of water, then sat up, eagerly gulping down the liquid, really exhausted from all of the training. As the explosion sounded, it didn't seem to surprise him much--he had been quite used to hearing explosions around the prison. He managed to finish the entire water bottle, finally feeling that his thirst was quenched.
"Is there anything I should do...?" Orane stood up, stumbling slightly, and letting the empty water bottle drop to the ground. He knew that these people were from Vulture, yes, but...if it was the Family, then hey, he'd be able to help with that! But...if it was Jade or Inquisitor...then he couldn't do anything about that...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:59 pm

The Angel Harp Killer

━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖❖〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025
"He's A Murderer, A Songbird Who Sings The Bloodshed's Anthem"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was very sudden, but a screeching sound pireced through the crater like nails on a chalk board. In a flash, a figure appeared, running very fast, charging at Pugsy, it's wires at the ready to slice the man in half. A smile was on the man's face.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"He's a Singer With A Bad Habit, A Songbird Trapped In A Cage"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy scratched the back of his head nervously "I-I'm not sure what to do-!" and then a new face appeared, a silhouette on the horizon until he saw the figure slowly turn into a full man, running, straight towards him, with what seemed to be VERY intimidating wires. Pugsy had plenty of time to react, he quickly punched the ground, creating a crevice between them and Ying "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" he yelled as the man jumped to the ground of the crater. Whomever this person was, he didn't look friendly. At least he thought it was a he.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

As Orane heard Pugsy shout, he immediately dropped down to the ground, tugging his ribbon out of his pocket. He was already beaten up enough as it was, but he knew that he had to defend himself and the others there, if somebody had come to attack them. He'd caught sight of the figure, as well, but didn't recognize him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 am

The Angel Harp Killer

━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖❖〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ying stopped at the crevic, a smile on his face.
"I see what you are trying to do. A very commendable thing. However, I'm afraid that this will end." it said. "I have my orders to kill you...and that I shall do. Now prepare." It jumped over the basin, and unleashed his wires upon Pugsy, hoping to slice him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 am

The Gate // The Crater - Page 5 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi sat down on the sandy ground, knees hugged to his chest as he silently watched the beginning of Orane`s training. He had winced as he saw the pinkette being punched for the first time -- he wanted to stand up and help the poor kid, but he also didn`t want to interrupt the training. It was all part of the training, right? Surely, this guy knew what he was doing. He was apparently related to Figaro, after all! So Buddi grinned and bared it, letting his forehead rest on his knees to obstruct his view on Orane`s "training".
His head rose at the sound of an explosion, sleepy eyes trying to determined the source. Vulture Team`s base, right..? Whatever, then. The mutant hesitantly reached into his pant pocket, pulling out a small object. He squeezed it as gently as he could, causing it to quickly unfold into a slightly larger, more high-tech looking version of his previous buzz axe. He inspected it momentarily. It was made for by Conqueror Worm`s programmer for him as a sort of gift for the new found alliance. He didn`t want anything made for him by the likes of those people, but he didn`t really have much of a choice. Dave insisted, anyway. He was supposed to be getting some upgrade as well. Good for him. Didn`t mean Buddi had to be thrilled about his. He continued to look over the weapon, looking rather bored. That problem would soon be fixed, seeing as a new face arrived, seemingly threatening them. Seeing as this mysterious newcomer was only attacking Pugsy, he saw no reason to get up for a moment. Still, Dave would be pretty mad if Orane couldn`t finish his training because some dude died...

He lazily picked himself off the ground, test swinging his new axe for a moment. Yeah, pretty much the same as last time. It was a tiny bit heavier, though. Not that someone like him would specifically mind that. Buddi followed Pugsy`s lead, eyeing the wired heading for the greaser momentarily before swinging his axe at them, hoping to block it with the blade.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 am

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy stood right back up as he heard his opponent's voice "Is that so...?" he looked over to Ivy, Orane and Buddi, Orane was in no state to fight, Pugsy wanted to protect Ivy, and he didn't know what Buddi did. So he saw himself as their protector "Just try it..." he muttered as the wires came towards him, slicing at his skin, but it changed nothing, Pugsy felt no pain, and that attack was obviously to wound or cause pain. Pugsy's glare intensified towards Ying "You know nothing about me... do you...?" he muttered before he grabbed the wires, they began to cut at his hands, but he didn't care. Then, he used all of his might to pull Ying towards him "GET OVER HERE!" he yelled as he tried to get the man flying towards him. He turned to Ivy for a moment to yell out to her "IVY! Get to Carrion Land! They need your help there!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 am

The Angel Harp Killer

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ying felt Pugsy grab onto the wires, and pull on them.
"F-FOOL!" he yelled, and was crashed onto the ground with a thud. He got up, an angry look on his face. "You really think that this is all I have to offer you? No way." it ran toward Pugsy, twirling its hand, trying to get a wrap around Pugsy's neck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane stood up quickly, wanting to help out, but as soon as he did, he felt dizzy, and ended up falling back down to one knee. The brutal training had really thrown him for a loop, and he found himself unable to really move well at the moment. Still, he stayed in that position, ribbon at the ready, just in case Ying would move far enough away from Pugsy where he could throw in an attack. For now, he was just waiting.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy saw the sudden attack of Ying and looked confused. What? Why was he attacking Pugsy?! She ran to try and attack the man, but as she git close enough to do so, Pugsy urgently told her to go to Carrion Land.

"But...You're in trouble..."

She didn't want to leave him alone here, but as she saw that he was handling himself quite well, she remembered the explosion. DAT EXPLOSION. She reluctantly nodded at Pugsy and yelled to Orane and Buddi.

"You better take care of him! I gotta blow some shit up!"

She handed Orane her acid gun and glared at him

"I want that back...got it? NO CHEATING, STRUDEL!"

She gave him a light headbutt as a goodbye, then ran off, hoping the boy would be able to help against Ying if he had another weapon.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Seeing his attack somehow ending up futile, Buddi decided it`d be best to leave it to Pugsy. Not that he thought the man could handle the threat on his own, rather that he had more prominent concerns on his mind. He saw Orane fall on one knee, obviously exhausted from his training, and swooped by the boy to gentle pick him up and place him sitting on the mutant`s shoulders. He didn`t want him immobile on the ground should their attacker turn his attention towards the pinkette. So, he figured if he wasn`t going to fight him head on, might as well allow Orane some actual mobility.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy held out his arms, when the wires tried to go around Pugsy's neck, they only got the back of it and the front of his arms "I swear... you better not be responsible for what happened to Carrion Land!" he yelled to Ying, his arms and the back of his neck were slashed and bleeding, but Pugsy didn't feel the pain, he didn't even know he was hurt. Pugsy tugged once again at Ying with all of his strength "All you do is stay away and attack me with those wires! Why don't you come over here and fight like a man!?" he yelled to his opponent as he tugged.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:54 pm

The Angel Harp Killer

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I will take that as an insult, dear boy." it said, pulling on the wires, trying to cut him up. "And Carrion Land...maybe I am...maybe not. It does not matter to me. I have no need for trifling matters such as the remaining Vulture fools." it smirked and continued to attack Pugsy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

As Buddi pulled Orane up onto his shoulder, he was surprised at first, but then smiled at the large man.
"Let's get him, Buddi," he said, turning to look at Ying, holding onto Buddi carefully with one hand, while gripping his ribbon with the other. "If we work together, we'll do great!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy held his own against Ying's attacks, he didn't make a move, he just kept on getting hit by them. He jst stood there, hanging onto Ying's wires while taking every attack, each one slashed at his skin. But Pugsy held his own "GUYS!" he yelled to Pugsy and Orane "DETERMINATION! COME ON!" he yelled to them "I need some help over here... I've got him busy..." he told the two of them. Pugsy let out a sigh as he continued to take the wires "He's focused on me! Now's the time to KILL HIM!" he yelled.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 am

The Angel Harp Killer

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You're little friends aren't my concern. They are no threat to me." it said, pulling on the wires now. "YOU are the threat. YOU and YOU alone!" he suddenly cut the wires, and ran toward the man, unleashing ten wires upon him, one from each finger. "Now leave unto the great abyss!" the man was a poet...sort of. I don't know. I just work here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 am

Buddi smiled warmly at Orane, one hand focused on keeping the small boy balanced on him and the other gripping his new and improved buzz axe. He glanced over at Ying, hearing his (her?) voice. His eyes turned into a tired glare. He wasn`t a threat? They weren`t a threat? Obviously, this man didn`t know who they were. He supposed he wasn`t much of a threat as it stood though - since, quite frankly, he didn`t truly care if Pugsy died or not, and that seemed to be their attacker`s target. Orane dying would be kind of horrible though. He wanted to protect the pinkette as well as he could. Buddi neared Pugsy and Ying, hoping to give Orane a clearer shot with his ribbons. "Do the thing," He beckoned, meanwhile recoiling his hand to toss his axe at Ying like a tomahawk. He remembered the spider legged programmer at Worm explaining how the new weapon worked, but more of it honestly went over his head. He caught something about boomerangs though, so that must have meant something.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"I'll show you who's a threat..." Orane grumbled at Ying, lifting his ribbon into the air.
Orane held on tight to Buddi with one hand, spiraling his ribbon above his head with the other as he saw Buddi's buzz-axe take flight. He swung the ribbon out at Ying, purposefully avoiding the buzz-axe's arc, and aiming to shock Ying to paralyze him long enough for Buddi's weapon to hit its mark.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next