Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari grinned at the guys and nodded.

"Sounds fair, sounds fair."

Then she heard Mocha and smiled at her too

"I'm good, don't worry about-"

But Mocha was already offering support, and it was just SO much easier with the nurse helping her, so she just went along with it till they were up again.

"So...who's buying the drinks, then?"

She chuckled and sat down, breathing a bit heavily since her painkillers were starting to wear off and she was starting to feel the pain in her legs.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"I'll head to the black market and se what I can scrounge up."He said as he sat on the couch,"How's the pain?"

Last edited by Inspector Lestrade on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke sat down on the arm of the couch after coming back into the building with Gari and Ripper, then smiled.
"If you're still in pain, just remember, we're here to give you a hand, alright?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

"There we go... How is the pain? Do you want more pain killer for your legs?" Mocha asked as she led Gari to her bed. She got some pain killers ready to inject into her system. She noticed how she was wincing, and like a good nurse she was ready to inject. "Alright... Hm? If your going out then please bring a buddy with you... Actually there's someone that I want to talk to. Uh... Crosswell? May I speak to you in private?" Mocha asked as she injected the pain killer in Gari's system. She then took Crosswell by the hand and led him to a room, which was a closet, and closed the door behind her. There was silence. "Can I trust you with something?" Mocha asked as she flicked on the light.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke followed Mocha to the private area, then, when she asked if she could trust him with something, he looked at her curiously, nodding.
"Of course," he responded to her question. "Is something wrong...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

"Pain's alright, it can't hurt for much longer, right? I know you guy's are here to help, so all's good..."

Gari said, then just shook her head at Mocha, but smiled, trying to not look so monster-like.

"Thanks, Mocha, I'm alright. Prefer to be off the meds, anyway."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

"How close are you to Bravery?" Mocha whispered as she leaned against the wall of the closet. "Because... I need to make sure if you can do what I need you to do..." Mocha whispered with a sigh. She looked tormented by saying this, like she was doing something wrong. "As you know... Bravery's stuff is getting burned at this moment, but... I have some things that I... Saved... For him. Not like I like him or anything, but... I want you to bring that stuff to him... I can't leave my post because Jade refuses to let me out unless I go with him, but you can move a bit more freely then me." Mocha whispered with confidence. "Unless... Oh no... Never mind... Your going to have to have a Buddy with you..." Mocha whispered as she slid down the wall of the broom closet.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

Peaceful Mentality

"Well, to tell the truth, I saved one of his things, too..." Rourke said to her. "As for how close we are...well...he's kiiiind of my adopted brother...but I haven't seen him in years...not in person, at least. I never would've thought that he'd be in here...but yes. I'd be happy to try to bring his things to him. As for the buddy problem...I got paired up with Chef...and he's in no condition to be up and about anyway, right? Perhaps I would be allowed to go without him, just this once?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 am

Mocha Deren

"You think you can? Jade is a bit of a stickler when it comes to new rules, and believe me I know! Do you know how hard it was to make him NOT make me wear the uniform? Eventually it got to the point where I had to be... Um... Actually I won't tell you what I had to do in order for him to change his mind." Mocha said with a blush, and Crosswell could guess what she had to do. "Either way... Move fast. The box is in the pillow... No telling what might happen here..." Mocha said wanting to get out of the broom closet as fast as she could so that no one got suspicious. SHe got out and adjusted her dress. "Thank you..." she said as she went back to work.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 am

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke nodded to Mocha, then exited the closet as well. He would have to do this fast--and hope that he wouldn't run into Jade. Then, he'd have to figure out how to get into Highend, where Bravery apparently was right now...
Although he was going fast, he walked in a calm manner, not wanting to attract suspicion. He kept going, up until he reached Mocha's room, heading inside quickly, and reaching for the box in the pillow--and there it was. He took the box, then quickly exited the room, closing the door behind him and looking around the hallway to make sure that no one had seen him. So far, so good...
The box under his arm, he headed away from the rooms, hoping that he'd be able to get out of the building without being stopped or questioned...
Thankfully, he managed to get out of the building alright. Now, with the box of Bravery's belongings still under his arm, he walked away from the building, and set off for Highend.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:47 am

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke returned to the Worm base, heading back inside, and going back to where he had previously been with Gari and Ripper, sitting back on the arm of the couch and smiling as if nothing had happened.
"Sorry about that, I had to make a quick run to get something," he told them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven's eyes suddenly jolted open in the infirmary "Huh...!?" the giant man immediately stood up, and felt something stinging on his head "What the...!?" he felt a bump, someone had hit him on the head. Kraven stood strong, and began yelling "WHO DID THIS!? WHO DARES ATTACK FATHER DEATH!?" he yelled, swinging around his combat knife like a maniac. He looked at everyone with crazed, bloodshot eyes "WHICH FOOLISH FOOL DID IT!? I BET ITS THE ONE THAT BROKE BOTH HIS ARMS!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine approached Kraven and attempted to pet his head when he took a break from swinging the knife around.

"Shhhh, it's ok, Father~! You just...tripped. And hit your head...yeah. Catherine took good care of you~!"

She said in a calm, soothing voice, smiling reassuringly and being all nurse-like.

"Will killing some clowns make it all better? You can ask their names and kill them in alphabetical order and everything!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha heard the yelling and took out her tranquilizer, and for the source. "Kraven! Calm down! I don't remember what happened, but doing this won't help us..." Mocha said as she stayed her distance from the man, not wanting to get cut. "Catherine you deal with him, he's your partner!" Mocha said and watched as Catherine stepped into action.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was breathing heavily in a fit of rage until Catherine started petting his head and lying to him "Oh... okay..." the man said, still holding his combat knife, it was his best buddy. He smiled when she said that he could kill clowns "No... the clowns bore me now..." he replied to her in a more calm voice "I need new pray... I will bide my time... you see-" an even bigger smile grew on his face "I know for a fact that Vulture Team and us will face each other in combat once again... and when we do... I will find the ultimate prey." no, not Ryder, there were others he could hunt this time.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine smiled at Kraven as he calmed down, but looked a bit worried as he seemed to not want to kill clowns anymore. At least this showed he was...evolving? Who knows.

"That sounds great, Father~! Their death will taste much sweeter if you wait a bit first, right?"

She kept a mental note of his prediction that Worm would face Vulture Team soon, which did sound pretty legit since the tension between the teams was only rising.

"So are you feeling all better now? Ready to kill some Vultures when the time comes?? And possibly let me keep their blood too~?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Disturbing thoughts about violence and murder went through Kraven's mind, his smile didn't seem to let up. Then he remembered Catherine was talking to him "Oh yeah yeah okay good..." he said as if completely not listening to her, which is of course what he did. He looked to Catherine a more serious expression on his face "We're partners now aren't we? We need to work on our team work... I just met you the other day." he told her, though his true love: DEATH, was still flowing through his mind so he was only half there.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine didn't seem to notice that her partner wasn't paying attention to her. She heard the whole "work on our teamwork" and rubbed her chin.

"How do you suggest we do that?"

She asked, looking at him curiously. Team work wasn't something she had ever really considered, other than "team" torture with Jade, she had never been in a team.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shook his head to shake away the thought of killing everyone in the infirmary, then looked back to Catherine "I'm not sure... fine, let's get to know each other." the man said in a rather bored tone, he honestly didn't care much, but it was better off knowing everything, if only so he could know why she did what she did. Kraven would tell her his own story too "Why the love for blood? How did you become Jade's Nurse? Crap like that, just tell me you're own story..." he explained to her as he leaned against a wall and took out a cigarette again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine groaned, the idea sounded so boring...But if that's what it took, she figured she'd do it.

"The blood? Oh, I don't really know...it's just so sweet and warm~ The doctors say it's cause taking blood was the only thing I was sorta good at in nursing school."

She explained, though she obviously didn't seem to believe this, in her mind she was great at all the nursing things. ALL the nurse things.

"As for Jade...Well, he heard about my reputation and came to talk to me, with charm like his, how could I refuse~? He helped me avoid the cops for a while too, so that was good."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari waved at Rourke as he came back.

"Where did you go...?"

She asked, since he had left after talking to Mocha, and it seemed serious so she hadn't stopped him to ask before.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"I had to deliver something for her," Rourke replied with a smile. "She couldn't go out and do it herself, since Jade wanted her to stay on duty, so I figured that I could help her out."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal walked away from the group, going into a abandoned office, as he watched the horizon from the window pane he sighed. It seemed he grew to disdain this place. Hannibal just looked on to the world inside the earth, a dead land, a land for no men. He gritted his molars "Tch" He slammed his fist into the Plexiglas window.
"Worm and Vulture, such an annoying batch of criminals." Hannibal's disgust was reaching a limit "From most of them don't even deserve to live, not even as human beings." Hannibal spoke with seething rage in his voice "I truly wonder how much they are making a profit maintaining this abode..."

Lucius walked into the room, injured. He looked at Hannibal with fear, his sweat fogging his glasses. "Ca...Hannibal, sir.." He spoke meekly to him. Hannibal only scanned the man and scoffed
"Am I supposed to congratulate a failure, I'll tell you....NO" He turned toward Lucius and slammed his fist onto a desk placed near the window of the room. It shook, along with it's knick knacts and work devices.
"Lucius, you grovel before me, a fragile man stands before me. A being not worthy of my sight, a glorious warrior is just a worn out punk!" He screamed at him his mouth became more and more predator like, it was almost like he was die to swallow Lucius whole.

"I need you still, you're still a piece of my plan, albeit an worthy one..I should have gotten my daughter to handle this." Hannibal brushed back his brow. He tossed Lucius a syringe. A syringe with a red liquid in it's hold. A bright proud red, of anger and honor. Hannibal and Lucius exchange glares.
"Take half now, you'll recover faster... Take the other half when I tell you to.." Hannibal sat in a chair, he leaned on the desk with hand folded in a business like form.
"I suggest you and I stay..This room has no bugs...Only sharks" A series of men in black suits and armor had survellience equipment in their hands, even little bugging devices. A small emp device was place under his desk...unnoticeable.
"You're in a den of Criminals, and So am I....I don't trust them one bit...So I had made precautions..." He sighed as he spun in his chair to look out the window

"A battle is coming, I smell the blood on the wind...And then my frenzy will begin..." Hannibal only smiled a crooked smile.    

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 15 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade came into his Worm Palace, with the Doctor following behind him. An expert they say, this man has the ability to rebuild backs. Something that Jade respected quite a bit. He walked passed Hannibal, and paused for a moment to see the man go into an abadoned office. If the man wanted privacy well so be it. Jade continued onward and came to the infirmary. "Hello there everyone. Glad to see you all... Chef I want you to meet someone." Jade said to the drugged up cook.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shrugged in response to Catherine "Well me... I just like killing people." he responded to her, it seemed like neither of them had anything to talk about. The man looked out the windows, boy was he bored, but he needed to wait for the right prey "I love this... we're engaged in a war with another gang, why? No real reason... we pretend we have some reason to kill each other but we don't...it makes me laugh... some of the more foolish officers even believe in the lies they tell themselves..." he turned to Catherine, glaring into her eyes "I'm very different... I understand exactly what we're doing... and I think Jade knows it too... he enjoys this kinda stuff..." he said with a grin "The next Vulture I find... I'll torture him, make him prey to his insignificant god, then give him a short death. Sounds a lot like everyone else right? Here's the thing... I do it because I know that's the way the world works, no pitiful excuses."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next