Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Joel slashed at the man who was supposed to be talking to, and grabbed Jade.
"We find Nun..." he said, hacking and slashing everything now. He was ripping through the people like tissue paper, basically murdering everything in his path. Blood soaked into the floor, everything was red. Chef's white garbs were now red everywhere. Nothing was stopping him now.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven shook his head at the pale Hannibal "You're not the real Hannibal..." the man shook in a bored expression. Before the chinamen were able to even pull their triggers Kraven opened fire and mowed every single one of them down. Kraven shook his head, looking disappointed "I love you fools... you're perfect prey... you pretend to know any real meaning to your life... but unfortunately big words does not equal the truth!" and right there and then, Kraven dropped his heavy guns and drew a revolver "There's only one truth to the world! Death!" the man yelled at the "Pale" Hannibal before pulling the trigger. In mere seconds, the man's head had been blown off. Kraven shook his head after his kill "Stop pretending to be the fool... fool." the man said as he walked away. This floor was clear, time for another floor, Kraven didn't care about the building collapsing, he would be fine. Kraven began to walk to a lower level, so far he had yet to find a real challenge.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

"Your lying... I suggest that you-" Jade began to say as he brought up his cane to aim at the man before the Chef slashed man. He heard a gurgle of words, and the man was dead. He felt himself get pulled by Chef. "Thank you Chef..." Jade said to the cook, before he realized something. "Wait! We need to go to my office! I have my best medical supplies in there!" Jade said, he had the best pain killers like opium, and his scalpels that weren't used yet, and that's where he some important files in there as well. Like plans he could use on Vulture, the best people to get connections with, how to get connections with them. He ran with Chef to his office and had his cane. "Quit your chuckling, and get on dying." Jade said as he shot the man who was trying to get into his office. He'd be damned if anyone messed up his private work space.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef let Jade in, and guarded the door. He started to hack and slash everything that moved, he didn't care, this place was going to hell anyway.
"Confirmed...all wounded and officers have evacuated." he said, and looked at Jade. "Do not hold back...we kill everyone." he said, and started to charge the shit out of everything that flinched. "I HATE PUFF PUFF!" he yelled, roaring in anger and rage. For a man that just got out of spinal surgery...he was kicking all sorts of ass. His knife was covered in blood, and needed to be sharpened, but that would have to wait. He still had Labarba, so she would do. Chef was murdering in every way to could, from a simple stab, to pulling out organs.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 B3b54138-3c7a-4042-ac61-7db5b0e9cbb9_zpsda004a9c

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼【】▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

The man in the suit felt the bullet graze his ear as he entered the room he looked at Jade with a tiny bit of pride...He went on chuckling as he strolled in further and began to walk around Jade's office, without fear his eyes peering down at the Doctor. He didn't looked pleased, but he seemed to be searching for something. He stared at his finely made watch.
"3...2...1. Lucius..You may enter." Boom. Another bomb went off, a gift from when Hannibal's men rebuilt the building after Elliot's little visit. He looked pleased with himself, nearing the brink of climax even.
Lucius entered the room as well, The Man in the Business Suit felt the Lucius was more than enough to take on the Chef regardless of how strong he was...All he wanted was Jade

The floors collapsed around Kraven allowing no more passage to the Man in the Business Suit, Jade's route was to be taken to Hannibal. Chef was in the same boat as Kraven..
He danced a needle on the tips of his fingers and smirked..
The fake and dead Hannibal's men surged around Kraven and his men. They came at him with full throttle fury and wrath. They attacked him with fury and overwhelming rage to overcome Kraven and his Men. It made no difference. They way had been blocked and it was just Jade and The Man in the Business Suit....Their little slice of heaven away from worm...This was just for fun...

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲【】▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned as a new wave of Krieg Forces strolled in, Kraven was happy now, so long as another one of them didn't try to disguise himself as Hannibal Kraven was happy. Kraven grabbed his machine guns again and began to mow down everyone in his way for the entire floor. After he was done, the nun began to walk up to where he could fine Jade: His office. Kraven swore if that rapist was dead he was going to be disappointed, granted he never figured Jade for a strong man, just a smart one. But just as he was about to reach a way up, he was blocked off by rubble that seperated him from the office "Shit..." Kraven sat down on the ground looking at the rubble "I hate that guy..." Kraven muttered, talking about Hannibal of course.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:25 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef heard the explosion and looked to see the office blocked and Kraven there. He slashed at others, and went to the nun man.
"Jade is in...the office." Chef said in his dark low voice. "We need to clear the rubble." he said, and then saw more coming. Enraged, he with Kraven mowed them down. Fuck this shit, Chef was piiiiiiiiiiissssed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 am

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE! You'll mess up my perfectly organized files and gah! Your touching my stuff already! Put that needle down! You'll drop it, and then lose it and-" Jade said until he heard an explosion. Without turning around he let his hand feel for the knob and twisted it to see if it would open. It did not... "Alright... I'll bite... And I'll even say that this was a good set up. Placing bombs in the buildings frame work while you worked on it... So tell me... Who are you or are you just going to twirl that very hard earned CLEAN needle that I got from the black market?" Jade asked, obviously very pissed that this man went through his medical files, and his stuff. He had his cane at the ready to fire at this... Man in a suit...

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 am

- wrote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....
C a o

X i a o h a n

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 B3b54138-3c7a-4042-ac61-7db5b0e9cbb9_zpsda004a9c

The Man in the Suit looked at Jade is silence, the lights had gone off....Lucius walked behind Jade "On your knees.." He seemed different from his cheery self of music and murder. It was dark and black and the world looked like an abyss created by God in his most maddened form, the roars of screams of terror and hell on earth.
The Man in the Suit only grinned "My name is not important, but if you must know. I am Cao Xiaohan, The Han Liberator of the East, well I used to be..My reasons for being here are my own. He step forward. A loud thud echoed after him. "I want all of you medical records, drugs runnings, etc. etc."

Cao looked at him with a sadistic pleasure and contempt..."I hated being called a 'Worm'...It induce rage in me, being associated with insane ANIMALS like you..Ironic having the Shark saying this...You have no reason to know why I am here I could say that  a business associate would want you dead, and I'm going to appease them by doing that..." Cao crushed the needle in this hand. "I have my own needles, and you wont need yours..for a long while...And when I'm done with you I'll just kill that little brown darling of yours..with that like bundle I saw you walk out with.."

Lucius grabbed Jade by his shoulder "Drop you weapons..Now.."

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:59 am

Father Death
Kraven

OH WAIT KRAVEN HAD A ROCKET LAUNCHER! YEAH! Kraven took out his rocket launcher and blew the debris around him away "BWAHAHA! I love explosions!" the man yelled as he started moving through the city. Upon reaching a floor, he ran out of ammo with one of his guns, and threw it aside. The nun then grabbed a dead Krieg soldier and charged through the floor using the corpse as a meatshield as he killed everyone in his way with his other gun. About two floors of Kraven bullshittery later, and A LOT of killing. Kraven made it to Jade's officer, all while blowing up anything else that would get in his way. Kraven suddenly burst through the door of Jade's office, holding an automatic shotgun to Lucius' back "HEY! I'm the only one that's allowed to kill that four-eyed freak!" the man yelled, before noticing the man in a suit "Snazzy suit..." he commented, cutting through the tension, only to create a sense of awkwardness in the room.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef charged in and went straight for the office. He started to cleave Lucius for coming near Jade.
"DIE! DIE!" he yelled, slashing over and over again, not stopping. He was angry, and Chef angry is bad thing. He didn't really care about the others in the room, so it would be best to stay out of his way.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:26 am

Jade Fentom

Jade tensed, flipping his cane back, so the the end was where Lucious body was as he kneeled down. He decided to humor the man, just for a little bit, and to keep himself alive just for a moment to turn the tables. "How about I keep those records and you get your own." Jade said to the man in a very pleasant manner, he even had the smile to go with it. Of course this was sarcastic and then it turned concerned. "Then you should have went to the meeting when discussing the name if your so offended. I'm sure I sent you a note." Jade said as he rolled his eyes at this Cao. "Hmmm... You know... You oddly sound familiar..." Jade said as he heard Cao saying that he needed to be killed and all. and had a gun to his head. While the man was talking and Jade was making his retorts he readjusted the cane. "How about I say no. You are not getting away with my medical records, or drug dealing, you are not going to touch Mocha along with anyone else on my team, and four... It's not a good idea to be behind me." Jade said as Kraven came into the room, probably distracting the man behind him. He lifted the cane and did a quick stabbing motion right for Lucious' leg with a poison tip blade, and then just as fast, and kicked the man in the gut or at least what he thought was the gut and stepped forward and away from Lucious. "Alright Cao... I've had enough of this... My Palace has been burned, exploded, and I've had SO many people betray me... Some were expected... Others not so much... Now we can do a few things here. You can leave. Never come back, and I will be searching you for my papers... And we pretend this never happened. Or you continue to steal my stuff that I worked so hard to get, and I assure you Cao... I will have your head." Jade said as he took his cane out once again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:08 am

- wrote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....
C a o

X i a o h a n

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 44878692-8aa8-4a55-bfd7-1de5303d1f35_zps5557baca

Cao stare at the attacks made toward Lucius, and smirked with glee
"He knows he going to die here, I told him of it...but I gave him quite a bit of drugs to calm him down..." Lucius' skin turned bright red as he blocked chef's attack with his metal arms augments and accepted Jade's cane attack... He looked like a broken man, not toward his death...but that he disappointed his master.

"Kraven, this is my fight. you can have yours later..." He looked towards the Nun "You want Hannibal dead, well he is you killed him downstairs..Enjoy, I am Cao Xiaohan...I am NOT Hannibal, I never was..."

"There it is, still feeling like you have power, but out of all of us you had the least...You were the weakest. Kraven would have killed you just for his needs, I, well I am stealing everything I need and extra for someone else...Someone else who needs it." Cao cracked his neck as his body grew, he tore through his shirt and suit his body more red than ever...The drug had taken it's full effect on him his body deformed now...his shark teeth laid bare...The Great Red Shark of China....

"Hannibal Krieg died today, so will the Doctor Jade Fenton...and his research will be gone without a trace" He took a fighting stance at Jade "I am rage and wrath, the shark in red water.."

[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:16 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven raised his gun upwards as Cao told him not to intervene in the fight, well shit, couldn't fight that logic "Hmph..." he looked at Jade "Sorry there Doctor..." the man walked over to a wall in the office and leaned against it "This is a struggle between the hunter and the prey... now to find out which one is the true hunter..." Kraven said with a grin. In a way he was looking at the two as if passing judgement, they were both men that Kraven considered pinnacle humans, his ideal vision of what a human could be, but their values and ambitions kept them back. Now was the time to see which was the true image of perfection "Shut up, I'm not going to call you by that bullshit Chinese name, you're Hannibal." Kraven added rather casually, refusing to call him by his ''new'' name. Kraven would not get involved in the hunt, of course if Lucius were to try something, Kraven would be pissed. Unlike 'Cao' Kraven didn't care less about Lucius' life and would kill him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:31 am

Jade Fentom

"Kraven.. Your code of ethics even makes Frued wonder how you work." Jade said as he looked back at the man, and then back at Hannibal. The man looked... Disgusting... And Jade even showed it on his face. 'How much muscle mass can a guy have!?' Jade thought as he scanned the body very closely. "So... This is what you turned yourself into... Drugs right? I think I caught you on camera making that stuff and putting it in that man. I wondered about that, and now I think I can make a safe guess no? That this is what it's meant to do." Jade said as Hannibal went into a fighting stance. Jade flipped his cane over his arm, looking at his options here. Hannibal's skin didn't get cut easily, and with his growing body, weight is going to be an issue here... Not only would the man be very strong, also had to assume that the man might be semi-fast, and therefore his reflexes should be working in their top condition. Jade cracked his fingers, and gazed at Hannibal, staying in his stance as it was. "Well? Since I'm so weak you can easily take me out right not can you not? And I admit it... Fighting hand to hand isn't my thing... Compared to you, I mean... Look at you. Bigger then me... Probably faster then me, been training for years, and years. What do I have? A cane, and some tricks you probably know since you've probably been spying on me like the little bitch you are, and I can't eat bullets like the rest of my team." Jade said as he put his cane down, and leaned on it, with a very pleasant smile on his face. He was lying, but of course it was to coax Hannibal in attacking him first. It probably was a ploy of some kind that Jade was cooking up, but then again who can tell from his stance. There was nothing different about it except now he was leaning slightly in the cane and his body tilted to the side. A very calm and casual pose that Hannibal would have seen him in all the time when he spoke. "If I am too die then I want to know... I want to know who it is your stealing the extra work for, and why you would need MY medical records. Paladin should have their own, so if your so smart then why not go there and take that then getting some in my... Humble Organization."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:45 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef growled, slashing and stabbing at Lucius because he could. He didn't care, he just wanted to kill something. So he was. Hehe. Killing was fun. Most of the words went over his head, since he wasn't very smart...or smart at all really. He knew cooking, not this bullshit. He looked at Kraven and stood next to him. He would be there for Jade is Jade needed the back up. Barbra would be able to help.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:40 pm

- wrote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....
C a o

X i a o h a n

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 44878692-8aa8-4a55-bfd7-1de5303d1f35_zps5557baca

Cao chuckled at Jade's observations about his enhancements, "It's not what you think it is for...It was for the resistance of rigor mortis, reformation of muscle muscle mass with strengthening of the bones...I modified the original brew..The original is still very much in complete.."

A mocking smile was soon draw across his face. He felt Jade was too flattering, "Where's that vicious Jade we've been waiting for!!" Cao laughed, his seams of veins bursting out of his skin. He slammed his foot on the ground leaping into the air his foot tore the roof slightly as hit leg came down like a blunt guillotine. The kick was fast, hard, destructive. His faced was a strange mixture of sadistic glee and a general's ambition coming out. The kick was coming straight down on Jade's head. His tattered clothes rippled with his motions it seems that were nothing more than a hindrance
'I WILL NOT LET ANYONE STAND IN MY WAY' He thought about his pride, determination, glory and ambition 'IT IS MY AMBITION!! MY LEGACY!!'

Lucius dodged Joel's attacks. He still kept the same blank broken face. He threw a heavy punch with his metal gauntlets then followed up with a series of destructive jabs and cross ups. He was fast, determined to win. What will win...Determination or Insanity.  

Two men who share something in common, a future of someone that they direly need to keep, the will of a father, the will of a leader, the passion and determination of a pair of animals--A Jade Snake and a Red Shark...

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade smiled at Hannibal. He was being nice on purpose. "Rigor Mortis? So I guess that your very close to death then to do this to yourself." Jade said as he adjusted his glasses. He listened to Hannibal babble on and on about about his brew was incomplete. Which meant that there were side effects... "Isn't that a bit risky? Doing something that could just lead you to your death sooner then later... Vicious? Ooooooooh... You have no idea what the meaning is when the word vicious is applied to me. Because you see..." Jade said with with smile still there. Jade watched Hannibal kick off, damaging the roof, which meant that the moment Hannibal made impact on this part of the floor, which was weaker then the rest because of the explosions and such... Jade showing a bit of his own speed by dodge out of the way to the right before the leg made contact. Something at that speed would surely kill him His breath was a bit shaky since he didn't think that he would make it in time... But Hannibal should fall through that part of the floor because of the amount of strength. "You don't this office weak spots! And with your strength, I'd say you can go right through!" Jade said as he got up and aimed with his cane, and fired a gas right for Hannibal that was yellow, meaning it was poison, just like the snake he was, though it wasn't big enough to harm any of the others since... Jade didn't want to kill the others, and it was only to slow the giant man down. The poison worked like this, stinging of the eyes, and slowing reflexes, then difficulty breathing. It wasn't enough to kill Hannibal, but it would make things VERY uncomfortable.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 20 Kraven4_zps4093559a

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven watched the battle between the two, seemingly not taking it seriously at all "FIGHT! FIGHT! Where's the popcorn!? This shit is gold!" he yelled laughing. Yet there was something off-putting about the man, he was watching without even bothering to intervene. And his eyes, his eyes were piercing, he looked as if he was analyzing the two, sizing them both up. His eyes carefully watched every one of their attacks, he was able to keep up with the fight with his eyes all while seemingly mocking the fight as if he didn't take it seriously at all.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm

- wrote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....
C a o

X i a o h a n

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cao sneered as his leg entered the floor. It seemed his leg entered the floor boards, no matter. He ripped the floor board's grasp around his foot, his leg muscles thought of it as a little set back, but the gas may have been different. He hacked as the gas was sprayed at him
"You think someone HASN'T used toxins and poisons on me...I would love to down it after I'll eat your flesh!" He felt a tad slower, but it wouldn't matter in this event..his breath lost a tad bit strength, but the body began to compensate soon. His eyes watered s bit, but it made no difference to him here.
"It was never meant for...Me" He hacked up words of anger and hatred "Side effects mean nothing to me! I can fight forever!"

he dashed forward giving a series of powerful muy thai like shin kicks, though his speed went down his tempo and technique had not. As they kicks halted he closed the distance between them, and reared up a brisk knee that was aimed to the face.

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Jade Fentom

"You think I planned this to kill you?" Jade said as he jumped back, and looked around the room to see what he could use here. He knew he couldn't take many hits, so he had to avoid the guy as much as possible. Though he didn't have much time due to the fact that the man dashed at him, Jade ran to right, his cane being held not by the hook of it, but more in the middle, trying to avoid the kicks and pretty much going in a circle in his office, one had hit him, and it kind of hurt. That's how Jade made it to the window of his office when Hannibal closed in on him, a giant thing looking out on the 'great' city of NML. You could see almost everything from up here. To picture Jade's office, it was kind of big, with a desk and stuff to hold his medical supplies likes boxes and cupboards, but it also had a VERY big window and his desk was next to said window. Where they were both now was next to the desk that was bolted down. Jade wanted to hold his shin, but didn't due to the fact that the guy was about to kick him in the face. So Hannibal was doing this for someone else? How sweet, but Jade didn't care at the moment. So in order to prevent his face from getting smash in he moved his head, his body going with it, practically touching Hannibal's leg , trying to get behind him before trying to deliver a kick himself to Hannibal's back, using the support of the desk to really kick him off.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef is a tank. He doesn't really react to things. He side stepped the punches, taking a few, but then grabbed the metal arm, holding onto it tightly and then suplexing the man.
"Stop...you're boring..." he said, and then went back to leaning against the wall, not caring.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 pm

- wrote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....
C a o

X i a o h a n

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lucius forgot Chef out of existence and forever creating a better world for NML as a chef who pleasures himself by a knife to the tip of his rod never existed.

Cao stumble forward after Jade connect his leg to his back. his eyes were filled with rage. "It seems I underestimated you..." Cao wanted nothing more but to progress with ambition. He needed it to be so. To have this man halt his legacy's recovery...Infuriated him. He hacked some bile up, must have been from the gas.
"Jade.." He looked at him with eyes that could have seen hell and back, and enjoyed it "You must be a father, given you many encounters. I frankly do not believe you can understand what a father will do for his child...I don't know why I am telling you this or why I am speaking toward YOU of all people to know this...." He turned to Jade as a rotor came into view of the window, the helicopter was waiting for Cao.
Cao went to full tackle Jade, with enough force both would land in the helicopter's passenger section. "Come Jade! Let I, Cao Xiaohan, show you a True Father's pride and determination!" He put almost everything he had into that tackle, for them to close the gap and enter the helicopter

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Jade Fentom

"Yes, people do tend to underestimate the man with glasses and a medical degree. I call what I did leading your expectations till the last minute!" Jade said in a sarcastic tone, like he was telling a child a very important lesson. A lesson all should know to never underestimate a nerd, especially if it's a rapist doctor nerd. The ultimate nerd. And Jade is about to learn never to boast when the battle wasn't completely over. "Looks like your having trouble there... Maybe you should go see a doctor. Oh wait, I'm one! And I say that the perfect cure for you is dying." Jade said, and then raised an eyebrow when he was spoken to. He didn't say anything, except his face got a little dark when he mentioned how Jade couldn't understand to be a father. "Perhaps..." Jade said as he stepped back from the shark man. He was up to something and Jade could feel it. He could feel it in his- "Is that a helicopter?" he asked when he heard something behind him and looked back. "CHEF-" he said thinking that he was about to be shot via machine guns, but was tackled out of the window and into said helicopter. Jade Felt the glass cut into his back, his head, he was pretty sure he would need someone to look at his back for this. Good thing he already had the cane. Jade growled as he was pretty much under Hannibal in the passenger seat of the helicopter, in a position where Jade actually NEVER wanted to be in with Hannibal. Jade pushed against Hannibal, trying to get his legs out from under him and to kick Hannibal a couple of times in the gut, in the crotch anywhere just to get the man off as she scooted away. "Hannibal... Since we're like this and one of us, may die... I'm going to tell you something VERY important, and it's going to be painful to hear... I understand more then you know... SEE YOU NEXT FALL!" Jade whispered in the man's ear as he delivered one final kick, and reached over for the wheel of the helicopter, spinning it around and around, trying to just shake this man loose.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:43 pm

- wrote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My Name Is....
C a o

X i a o h a n

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

As Jade began to struggle against him he fell off the front side of the airship, his eyes felt like they went red with rage, foaming with it.
Cao held onto the machineguns on with rage and self perseverance.
"JAAAAAADDEE!!" He screamed like a mad man as the helicopter spun. He strained his body to lift himself up to smashed the window of the Helicopter, with jagged glassed on his hand he grabbed hold of the stabilizer and flung himself in. His eyes spelled murder, hate , and pure unbridled sadism. He loved this, but hated Jade. "You're resilient! You slither around too much for a good fight too!" He tired to give a hearty backhand to Doctor, he pressed to what would be the untrained eye's random assortment of buttons, but it was a stabilizing method and an autopilot code.

He went to choke the Doctor Jade "I WANT SEE YOUR BRAIN, SMASHED ON MY FLIGHT'S WINDSHIELD AS I SET YOUR CADAVER ON IT'S ROTORS!!" He went to choke Jade with all of his might, his veins and drug ridden body ripping and tearing. He was pushing a limit on his body, nothing to his mind but something to his physical body...

[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next