Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha sighed, very content with what just happened between her and Jade. After having their private time the two went to the kitchen. He decided to give the woman coffee and cake something as a job well done for the most part when she was there. Now he knew that Bravery was truly betraying them, their medical supplies, that there was something more spreading between Elliot and Bunny (not from Elliot's side, but it was certainly visible from Bunny), and that Kraven caused an explosion. He was going to have to speak to him about that, but for now coffee and cake time. "That... Was probably the best you ever were." Mocha said and Jade smirked down at her as he gave her a slice of cheesecake, and mocha flavored coffee, No real Mocha's were harmed when making this coffee blend. "Well... Only the best for you." Jade said as he sat down with her, perfectly calm and content. "What's the plan?" Mocha asked as she sipped her coffee and Jade thought about it. "Well... I would say that I should call for a meeting. To prepare for the Vultures may have in store for us, and to move on onto getting out of this... Miserable place."

"... In front of the water cooler on the 5th floor?"

"In front of the water cooler on the 5th floor." Jade said with a chuckle.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari still looked a bit confused at to what Buddi was doing, just standing there, she still had a hard time getting used to the...unique....people in No Man's Land.

"So...What's your name? I'm Gari."

She put her hand out for Buddi to shake, looking up at the large man. She noticed the messenger guy, but mostly kept trying to reach Buddi, who seemed pretty out of it. That's when Jade came downstairs, and she just sort of sat there, trying to not be noticed. She wanted to help Worm, and she actually liked Mocha, but no way would she go back to the Vultures in this condition. When Rourke left, she frowned a bit, but nodded

"Seeya soon."

She mostly ignored the complaints of Bunny, not wanting to know any more than what she could guess about what had happened to her.

Then everyone was back and she smiled at Rourke

"Glad to see you're alive, I didn't think the Vultures could have a conversation without killing off or injuring at least one Worm."

She chuckled.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

"Well, suffice to say, I stayed in the car," he gave a gentle smile as he sat back down on the couch in the spot he had been on before. "It was kind of strange, though. I remember the Doctor saying something about getting back Nurse AND a traitor, but when he came out, he had only brought Nurse...do you know anything about this whole 'traitor' business?" He looked at Gari and Victor inquisitively, honestly confused about this whole traitor business. He was also confused by the fact that Buddi was still standing there in silence, buuut one topic at a time.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha stretched out her legs, feeling well spent, ate her delicious treat and drank her coffee she was ready to do some yoga until Jade spoke to her. "We're burning Bravery's things." He said getting ready to leave the door, and Mocha stared at him. "Oh... Yeah?" Mocha asked, and Jade nodded as he started to head for Bravery's room. "Send word... I need people to help me move his stuff out, and get the fire starting." Jade said as he disappeared from sight. Mocha sighed, did they really have to burn it? She followed after the doctor. "Wait! Jade! Let me sort through the stuff... I have some things in there that are mine that he borrowed along with other things... Don't think we should BURN everything." Mocha said and Jade saw no problem with that. "Alright then..." Jade said as he went to tell the others about the news. With that Mocha went through Bravery's stuff, putting the more important stuff in boxes. She couldn't save everything but the least she could do was save his pictures along with some other choice memories that he got from his mom in a semi small box. She labeled it as important, and hid it in her room. Jade made it to the medical bay and actually SMILED at people. "Hello~ I have news. Bravery is a traitor, and we're going to burn his belongings. Anyone have anything in there that's theirs claim it now before I burn it in an orange pyre."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"Little man was useless to us. We find better people. Less sucky people." he said, as he made his bed sit up. "And when brace comes off, I crush EVERYONE!" Chef yelled, and then looked at Barbra. "She and I...will...crush." he groaned. "Can I...cook dinner?" he asked. "My...butt...itches..."

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Bravery? Now there was a name that he hadn't heard in a long time...but it couldn't possibly be the same person...
Right?
Could it?

"He might have something of mine..." Rourke said quietly, standing now. He just had to find out if this was the same person he had known all those years ago or not. There was no way...but he had to make sure.
He walked down the hallway to the room, stepping inside and looking around, noting that it looked like some of the stuff had already been cleaned out. One quick look around the room, and it was obvious--this was the same Bravery that he and Aurelia had always hung out with during high school.
Damn. Small world.
He noted that there didn't seem to be much of anything on the shelf--but Bravery's precious cape still seemed to be hanging on a hook.

"Why would he leave this here...? He used to never take it off..." Rourke examined the cape for a moment, then took it off the hook, bundling it up under his arm. This was definitely an important save. Apparently it was a quilt that Bravery's mother had made, or something. At least, that's what Aurelia had told him all those years ago. Another quick look around the room, and he figured that there was nothing else really worth taking. So, he took the cape, walked to his room, then folded it carefully and set it on his bed. He'd figure out what to do with it later.
Afterwards, he returned to the infirmary, sitting back down on the couch.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"How soon will the nurse be back in here? I need a few ribs repaired." He told Jade as he was staying on the bed, not wanting to invoke more pain on his ribs for now.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine had been in her room, looking at the blood samples she had collected recently, then she heard some stuff going on outside and saw people in the infirmary. The pink nurse walked over there and saw Akuryo calling for a nurse.

"Calm down there, handsome~ Catherine's here!"

She got to work on repairing his ribs, looking at his arms, searching for veins that she could prick later to get some more blood...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari frowned as she heard about Bravery being a traitor, he was a cool little dude, even if he was sort of weird with his superhero stuff.

"Well...this sucks."

She said simply, then watched as Rourke left, seeming to know something about Bravery. He came back and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"You and him were close?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Oh--well...we used to be, I guess," Rourke replied to Gari's question. "I mean, we come from the same hometown, as it turns out. And we went to school together ever since we were little kids, and we hung out a lot. But I graduated before him, since I'm older, and I haven't seen him since graduation...who would've thought that he would end up in here? Too bad, really...he always had only the best intentions at heart. I don't see why he would defect to the other side..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade looked over to Chef, and nodded, "This actually leads into something that I want to talk about... I've noticed that a lot of people have been betraying Worm more often... Now I don't know exactly why this is happening, but does anyone have an idea as to WHY that is." Jade asked as he sent one of the random few guys to start the fire. He saw Mocha coming down the stairs, and did a motion for her to come in. "Usually we have meetings near the Water Cooler on the 5th floor, but as of now... MOst of us are too injured to move." He said his eyes casting to Chef. "Go and help Akuryo." he told Mocha and the dark skinned woman went over to the vampire looking man, and went to see how his ribs were. "... We may have to operate on you some more. Shame because these bones don't heal on their own." Mocha said, and it's with this operation that they lose most people. She looked at Catherine's work, and studied it. "Pretty good so far... Don't move anymore, if you need to go to the bathroom then you have to call us." Mocha said and then turned over to Chef. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" she asked. This was one of the parts about being a nurse that sucked.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari nodded as she heard Rourke

"Well...sorry about his whole going to the dark side."

She said, putting a hand on his shoulder and trying to seem supportive, which was difficult if you looked like Gari. She overhead Jade and couldn't help but wonder the same thing as him....She figured it was probably cause they weren't alright with his...methods of torture....But still, didn't they all wanna get out of here?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine was glad that Jade approved of her work, but felt the need to clear up why people were leaving.

"Well, sugar, not everyone is as open to cannibalism, rape and senseless murder as we are! All these big, burly, handsome men intimidate the poor little fishlings, then they see Bunny and BOOM. Gone."

She tried to put it the way she saw it, since she had seen how people tended to react to Hannibal's creepiness, Kraven's murderous rants and Jade's own little adventures.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven suddenly wheelchaired himself into the infirmary, a huge smile on his face "BWAHAHA! I HAD JUST THE MOST AWESOME HUNT TODAY! GET THIS: WHEELCHAIR DUELS!!!" the man cheered as he slid into the room triumphantly. Kraven looked around seeing that there was a meeting "Oh... great another meeting. I have no time for this, DEATH WAITS FOR NO MAN!" the nun yelled as he began to turn around his wheelchair in the middle of the infirmary. Then he heard Catherine "HEY! Senseless murder is AWESOME!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"It's great that he's following his heart and all, but I don't see why he wouldn't want to get out of here..." He trailed off as Kraven entered the room ranting about wheelchair duels. Then, he looked to Jade, speaking to the doctor. "Sir, if I may...I might be able to get Bravery to come back to us, if you let me talk to him. I've known him for a long time, so I think that he might listen to me."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo watched as both the nurses tended to his wounded ribs, but when asked about the bathroom, he looked to Mocha with a dull face. "Yes, cause the first thing I want to do while my ribs are healing is take a piss with some help.....No I want some blood packets, Blood O-, and I can feed it to myself....since moving my right arm doesn't hurt my left side." He told Mocha and Catherine as he looked back to the ceiling.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine grinned at Kraven.

"You know I think that too, Father, but the little ones, not so much."

She said, then took a blood packet and gave it to Akuryo. His whole sarcasm annoyed her, but he could make up for it later, with some blood.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade crossed his arms. "Is that so? I thought it looked so good on our recruitment poster." Jade said making a joke, oddly enough. "Either way... This is a problem... I'll try to do what I can, but I doubt that the other two would make much difference." Jade said and this was something to behold. Jade was willing to change one of his behaviors in order to put the needs of the team in front of his. "Well look at that... Kraven I heard what you did today..." Jade with a big smile, before glaring at the man. "Kraven... You do realize what you did correct when you had your battle at sunset in a wheel chair..." Jade hissed at the nun. Now he knew that he couldn't do anything about Kraven, and to be frank he didn't want to. The man was good at what he did, and kept his men mostly in check. "If you honestly think that you can. Though it may be too late for him." Jade replied to the soldier.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

Buddi watched all the events go on before him, completely overwhelmed and silent. The long haired man from before came back, still dragging the redhead with him. Buddi didn`t really listen to most of the words spoken before him, preoccupied with battling his own thoughts. They left with the green haired man, and returned shortly after with another beautiful woman in exchange for the other one. He snapped back into reality when Gari reached out her hand to him, and he nervously shook it. He struggled briefly to say his name, and she turned her attention before he could really get it out. And boom Jade was back. His smile made the hairs on the back of Buddi`s neck stand up. Something was excruciating off putting about this man. However, Buddi remained silent near the wall, twiddling his thumbs.

There was word of a traitor. They were burning his stuff. The same nun man that recruited him wheeled into the room, screeching as loudly as ever. Buddi learned that the acoustics in the Conqueror Worm base weren`t really the best, but he could still hear Kraven`s yelling no matter where he was in the building. It was impossible to forget that man. Oh wait; Nun man was getting yelled at. Buddi kept watched with mild excitement, but that eventually died down as Jade turned his attention. He took a few steps back and leaned his large body against the wall of the infirmary, a bit of distance between himself and everyone else.  

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari wasn't sure what to do about this traitor situation, so she stayed quiet while Jade spoke. She thought Rourke's idea of trying to convince Bravery to come back was pretty good, especially since he knew Bravery better than anyone. She then looked at Buddi again, who was awkward as ever, and tried to get his attention.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name before, what with the whole trade-off and now the traitor business going on. What's your name, again?"

She asked, offering a small smile.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shrugged to Jade, actually surprised that Jade didn't overreact like he usually did "Yeah yeah... well I didn't fight IN Highend, and last time I checked The Family just said they didn't want any fights IN Highend... not outside it... besides, I stopped when they asked." the man replied to Jade rather calmly. He then shot a death glare to Gari and Buddi, why? Because he just wanted to scare them. The man then continued "Besides! All you've heard was Vulture Team's version! For sure! My version is the true one!" he continued "Let me explain, so I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS...-!"

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo was quick to open it up with his right hand and downed it all in a single swoop as he was panting heavily, coughing slightly. "That was refreshing......."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade nodded a couple of times, keeping his smile on and the moment Kraven claimed that he was minding his own business, the once gleeful eyes turned into an inferno of rage.

"Bullshit..."

Jade said leaning over Kraven like a massive force, his cane ready to smack to shit out of him. It was strange with how massive the voice was and yet... He didn't yell. That was probably the most frightening thing about Jade. The fact that his voice seemed to freeze everything in time. "You were looking for a fight Kraven, now I don't understand completely of what goes through your head... WHO was it with, and did you at least KILL them. Cause maybe... JUST maybe I can be slightly happy with what you did." Jade said, his cane dangerously close and fully loaded to shot at Kraven's privates and neck if Jade wanted to be more adventurous, and for a moment there seemed to be a black aura around the man, the shadows on his face intense, before the feeling of dread disappeared. Mocha tensed at the feeling, keeping back with her patients in fear of what Jade might do.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

Buddi blinked, looking down at Gari. She was friendly, something he wasn`t really used too as of late. You`re almost there. Just say your name. You could maybe even convince these people you`re a sane man. ... A sane man with blood stains on his pants, no shirt, and an axe with what appears to be a chainsaw motor inside. Nevermind that. Just, do it.

"I`M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN--"

You had one job!

That`s when he physically felt the death glare Kraven was giving him. The nun man did a good job at scaring him, as Buddi was now silenced. As if that wasn`t enough, Jade opened his mouth. The man had a presence in his voice alone; which demanded attention and burned with rage, but was not spoken loudly at all. He wasn`t sure what the man was angry at Kraven for, but Buddi involuntarily rushed behind Gari, making an attempt to hide behind her.  

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 11 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"I would like it if you would allow me to try, sir," Rourke replied when Jade said that it might be too late to get Bravery back. "Please, just let me try. I'm almost certain that he would listen to me."
Following that, Rourke didn't intervene any further, mostly because Jade's raging at Kraven was pretty...well...terrifying. That, and he was a bit taken aback by Buddi's sudden proud exclamation of being a train conductor of poop.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next