Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo heard footsteps and turned around to see a woman coming at him with the syringe, able to dodge it in time before she got it. But he ended up making a mis-step and almost fell down the staircase to the Prison cells. He soon noticed a priest and cursed slightly before he looked back to the staircase, catching a glimpse of a small bar for the hands. "Screw you all!" He told them angrily, clutching at his bullet wound before he jumped and sat on the railing as he slid down it into the prison level. He was still clutching at it as he was coughing a bit, still a bit drunk, poisoned, and with his broken rib, nothing was helping. He landed at the bottom, almost tripping off the bat as he ran off to try and locate Bunny, to which he did, seeing Hannibal being preoccupied with her as he rolled into one of the dark areas of the before he would look where Akuryo was, he was in a bad spot though, it was suppose to be dark, but the faint red light from the alarm light was making him visible from the bottom of the staircase. Anyone seeing him, would more than likely compare him to a humanized form of Yeller.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven growled as Akuryo got away "SON OF A WHORE BITCH MOUTH!" he cussed as he started spinning around with his wheelchair in anger. Kraven couldn't follow Akuryo with the wheelchair, but as the man ran away, Kraven pressed a button, causing two machine guns to pop up out of the wheelchair "GET HOLY MOTHERFUCKA!!!" he yelled as both machine guns opened fire, though Akuryo was already too far away by the time it happened. Kraven cussed again under his breathe then grabbed a walky talky from a footmen on the level "GIVE ME THAT WHORE!" he yelled as he spoke into it "ALL MEN ON THE PRISON LEVEL! THE VAMPIRE IS ON YOUR LEVEL! HE'S AFTER THE PRISONER WE WANT HIM ALIVE!" he yelled before he literally crushed the communicator in his grasp "FUCK! I WANTED TO KILL THAT BASTARD! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-!!!" Kraven continued like that for some time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery slowly looked over at Kraven as the priest was having his temper tantrum, and once the machine guns had stopped shooting, he carefully headed down the stairs, doing his best not to aggravate his injuries. Truth be told, he more or less wanted to get Akuryo out of there. Because he knew that if Akuryo got captured, then who would be his arch nemesis anymore?! This was a crisis! As the other footmen scurried around him looking for Akuryo, he glanced around, trying to find him first.
"Arch nemesiiiis...come out come out wherever you aaare..." he called quietly, looking around. "You kind of have to leave if you want to be my arch nemesis anymoooore..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine looked amused as Akuryo ran off and Kraven raged. Her eyes glittered as she somehow was paying more attention to Kraven than to Akuryo, the one she SHOULD be worried about at the moment.

"Father, Mocha would probably say that you need to calm yourself for medical reasons...but that was hot~"

She then smiled as he saved her the work of calling for the men, and in mere seconds there were tens of men flooding into the prison level, all after Akuryo. The nurse just sort of hung out and checked the men out as they ran around the level, looking for the Vulture intruder.

I should probably do something, shouldn't I...? Nahh...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo stayed where he was, trying to keep himself from coughing as he watched soldiers blindly coming in and run passed him. He rolled a bit more to his right till he was out of the red light area, seeing Brave go by. He seemed more annoyed at seeing him before shaking his head and was waiting for him to go by as he felt a bit of blood at his throat, wanting out through a cough.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery stopped for a moment, footmen bumping him slightly as they passed in their rush to find Akuryo. He could have sworn that he had seen something in the shadows over there...He glanced over at Akuryo's hiding spot, staring at it and squinting his eyes a bit. Was there somebody there? He couldn't tell... "...Nemesis?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha had just finished working on Chef, and was patching up Jade.
"Seems we have a rat here." she said. "What should we do?" she asked the man.

Jade merely smiled.
"Let me deal with this." he said, feeling rather better. "Many thanks Mocha. Tell me, where is the man in question?"

"Apparently in the prison block, according to Father Kraven...who needs to relax or else he's going to get a brain tumor." she said, huffing. "And all I do is worry! This sucks."

"Patience my dear Mocha." Jade got onto the overcome. "I'm on my way to see this intruder. Seal the exits in the prison until I arrive." he said. The men nodded, and everything was sealed and locked on the prison block floor. Akuryo was trapped, and Jade could walk to see him at his leisure.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny sort of listened to Hannibel. To her, the man sounded like this.
"BLAH BLAH I'M A CRAZY ASSHOLE! YOUR A BITCH BLAH BLAH OH LOOK BOOBIES! BLAH BLAH!" and so on and so forth. Bunny sighed. She heard the alarms, the sirens, but pretended to not care. It was most likely a scout to see where she was...she didn't expect to see Akuryo in the shadows. She didn't know the guy, but...okay. When Hannibel FINALLY finished talking, she started to pace, pretending to think. She paced back and forth, and finally, had an idea.
"Give me a moment."
She started to pace more....and more....and more....and more....and more....and more....and more....and stopped...looked up for a second, and then paced more. Finally, she stopped, and smiled at Hannibel...before spitting on him. She grinned and went into the back of her cell.
"Fuck off." she said to him. She heard the click of the door, so she was safely inside, and even if it wasn't safe, what was the worst that could happen? She just grinned, and sat down again, closing her eyes.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade arrived at the cell block, and went through, the door locked behind him. Slowly, he walked through, passing Bunny's cell and Hannibel, whom he had to remember later to punish for leaving them out to dry in the fight and then coming back unannouced. He didn't like that. He had a big black play thing with his name on it...
"Vulture...come out..." he said. "You're...Akuryo, the Bloody Knife correct? I won't hurt you, in fact...I welcome you my friend." he smirked. "Tell me...why are you here? If it to save your dear female comrade? Do they miss her at their new rat hole...sorry...I have plans for her...but...I'm sure we can make some sort of deal..." he paused for a moment to let the words sink in. "How would you like to join us, Akuryo? Become a Worm, and leave those dreaded Vultures. WE can give you what you want...lust for power...blood...heck, my lovely nurse Catherine loves to draw blood...it's like...a match made in hell isn't it?" he laughed. "So...my friend...what do you say? Join us and have everything you need...or die here...the choice is yours." now...the answer was needed.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:41 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal sneered, but then refuted his anger "I don't care for your, 'assets' I have multiple Husbands, Wives and Suitors, to choose from." He sniffed the blood in the air. He chuckled. He turned around. He pretended not to see Akuryo, but he wanted to flaunt something. He opened the cell and walked in he sat casually"I could give you anything you ever wanted, not sex, not power. I could give you money, double what you have, including a stable job. I'm not an evil man, Ms. Miona. I giving anything you desire. I have many enemies, and many contracts. To be honest you should enjoy this." He began to walk forward. Hannibal reached forward. "I could even get the power to have you...'out' of such a place'" Hannibal offered.

"You look like a beaten dog, how sad. To know that you will work a petty lifestyle working for petty criminals filled with malice, you're avaricious, money is where the home is..." He smirked as he sat in the cell with her, He spied Jade walk into the room. He wasn't surprised he brought Akuryo an offer as well, but Hannibal wasn't interested in her joining Worms. He wanted her to join him. A large difference  

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

"So, you're gay? Or pansexual? You have husbands? Do you take it up the ass often?" she asked. She chuckled and then heard the offer. Money. Maybe. Power, hell no. She now had her own intentions. After the battle, it became clear to her. She knew what she needed to do. Get out of here by herself, and erase her record, and quit the assassin business. That was her intention. And Hannibel was not the answer. "Nope. Not gonna do it. You can't convince me unless you pay me up front, so I can rip you off." she smirked. "Listen, I'm not interested in joining you. We have enough crazy factions as is. You included. Worm's crazy, you're a fucking nutcase...Vulture are some of the more..sane people." she said, "Now will you kindly get out of my face. I'm through talking to you."

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo cursed silently as he was found out again, by Bravery and even the Worm's rapist Jade. Like a weak dog, he had to pull himself with a single arm and his legs out from the shadows as he coughed up a bit of blood. He glared at Jade, Bravery, and mainly at Hannibal as he was slowly forcing himself to a standing position as the red light was on him. As he stood, the troops surrounded him, all aiming their guns at Akuryo as he was breathing heavily, his hair covering his eyes. He took a deep breathe and slowly raised his head, eyes seething with hatred before he had a weak red grin. "F......Fuh........Fine." He told Jade as he was still wobbly in the legs ready to fall into unconsciousness as he had a butterfly knife in his right hand. It was covered a bit in blood as Akuryo's eyes slowly grayed slightly.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery frowned a bit as Akuryo gave himself up. Was he really joining Worm? But...but who would be his arch nemesis now?! He would have to find a totally new one! Aww...
Though he was frowning just slightly, he didn't voice his complaints, watching to see what would happen.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade smirked. That was easier then he thought. Excellent!
"You will not regret this decision Mr. Blood Knife. Come with me. Let's get you some blood and a sit down, eh?" he asked, leading the man out of the cell block. "EVERYONE! THE INTRUDER IS ON OUR SIDE I'VE MADE PROPER SURE OF IT!" he said through the intercom again. "So please relax and recover...as you should be...or else." He led Akuryo up stairs. "CATHERINE! GET THIS MAN SOME BLOOD! AND DON'T TAKE HIS! IT'S....DEFECTIVE!" he ordered. "Oh, and, get Hannibal out of my sight please. He doesn't belong here." he said, and simply went back to work.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:09 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo was slowly walked away till be pulled his hand away from Jade as he was still breathing heavily. "On the condition.......that you let.....Bunny Mio go.....immediately." He told Jade in a hoarse tone of voice as he tried to make the bargain, he wanted a reporter to go and inform Vulture of his betrayal to them. He still had more than enough energy to kill a few men if the terms weren't agreed with, especially with Jade near him.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

Hannibal began to laughed with heart "Not once did someone ask me that. I am not, I am king. I only deserve the top. Though I never questioned my sexuality, I do what I desire, but I see you have no intention of joining ME" He looked at Akuryo. He walked out the cage "I see one has made a decision that will prove worthy of life." He patted Akuryo on the shoulder. Hannibal looked towards Bunny, "You should introduce yourself as the new Worm member, my dear Akuryo" He smirked

Hannibal demeanor seemed not as mad as he should be, the sly vampire man who annoyed him to no ends and the insulting and rather rude Bunny Mio constantly berating him, while he thought he offered a haven for her...Yet he still smiled like a mad god, looking down on everyone. Somehow he began to have more and more a finger on the pulse of NML, his insurance will well reward him in the beginning.

"I don't take orders from you Jade, if you desire something from me, you should grovel." He looked at the Doctor as exited "You're no better than me or that rambunctious little nun that struts around like he's god."

━━━━━┛

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:19 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

At the mention of Bunny, Bravery glanced into her cell. She still looked worn out and tired and beat up from the battle--had she even had the chance to rest at all? And now here she was in a cramped cell...
He turned away, not wanting to betray his team's trust. But he wanted to rescue her! He was a hero! It was his duty to rescue people, but--but she was one of the supervillains! ...Still, she sure didn't look too villainous...

"H-Hey..." he protested quietly when Hannibal spoke to Jade like he did. "You're saying that you're like equals, and yet you're telling him to grovel? Sounds a bit hypocritical to me..." He spoke quietly because, truth be told, Hannibal kind of scared the crap out of him in general.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine didn't look too happy about being forbidden from taking blood from Akuryo, but sighed and nodded, heading to where they kept the blood and pouring some of it into a sippy cup. She walked back to where Akuryo was and handed him the sippy cup filled with blood.

"And when you feel like donating some of yours, you just talk to me, yeah~?"

She then walked back up the stairs, ignoring the Hannibal comments since she'd get a chance to address those later, and put a hand on Kraven's shoulder.

"You ready to go back to resting, Father? You can dream of killing people, I know how much you like that~"

She wheeled him back to the living room, where Mocha could finish anything she needed to do to Kraven as well as tell her where his room was.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm

BunnyMio

"So you do take it up the butt. Does it hurt? Bet it does. Bet ya walk funny the next day." she had a good laugh from it, but then heard of Akuryo's betrayal. The fact he would even...okay, now she was pissed. She didn't even hear the last part about her being let go. Course they weren't gonna do that. ARGH, now she was angry but...she was still wounded, so she had to calm down. She let out a sigh, let inner peace take in, and then was calm again. She closed her eyes and just sighed again. This blew...seriously.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
┏━━━━━

Hannibal looked towards the boy in his outfit. He knelt to rub the boy's head "I heard a nat, was it you my boy. I'm sorry I don't take too kind to people who waste my time." He smiled, it was a wicked and yet strangely soothing smile, like a purposefully transparent demon. Hannibal rose above the boy to look at Akuryo. He sly smile came over him "We'll do it, I assure you. But first" He sliced his thumb open as he squeezed out a few droplets of blood "Drink, prove your loyalty to Worm let's see how far you will start and where you end to prove such loyalties"

"We have ill need of that cup, Catherine" He said as he edged Akuryo to lap up the blood from his thumb.

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper got up and limped down to where he heard Bunny,"Looks like you're stuck in here now bitch."He said wincing,"You really did a number on my leg, any reason you only aimed there?"He asked leaning on the wall,"Maybe you don't want any of us dead..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:19 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery flinched and drew back slightly after Hannibal had rubbed his head along with the sneer. He backed up so that his back was to the front of Bunny's cell, and watched Hannibal trying to make Akuryo drink his blood with a certain degree of disgust. Did this guy really think he was so high and mighty? He was acting more like a supervillain than any of the other people there...
'A superhero helps the people who need it most...' he thought, looking over at Bunny momentarily before quickly turning away and shaking his head. Still--he felt confused, and misled. His face was one of indecision. Was he really working for the right people...? Or had he, himself become a villain, too...? He heard Ripper come in and talk to Bunny, then looked at him, a seeming a bit offput. It looked as if he was about to say something, but then turned away again.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo watched as the events unfolded, still waiting for the response from Jade as he ignored the blood in a sippy cup, and completely ignored Hannibal's all mighty asshole demands. "What do you.....say Jade?" He asked in between heavy breathing as he was slowly lowering his head to try and contain his inner pain. After the rib pain managed to temporarily subsided, he raised his head to look at Jade's face one more time, to await his response.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Jade Fentom

"Tell me Akuryo...what has she done for you? Sorry, but she is a out of the question. Oh, and since you've agreed, if you leave, you'll be killed on sight. We can't take that chance any further." he said, and kept working. "So, I hope you enjoy yourself sir." he went back to work.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:47 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny ignored Ripper. She knew exactly why she shot the leg. She wasn't gonna say though. She just kept to herself, curling up, and gently falling asleep. She was so exhausted since she hadn't rested...or eaten in about a day.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 7 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next